Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

On 7/14/2018 at 11:03 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

So according to Anna's Instagram, Jordyn and Mackynzie attended a sewing camp. Here's hoping that Jordyn actually got to pursue an interest of her own and have a good time, and not that the Duggars are forcing her to take over bridesmaid dress sewing duties if Jana ever leaves...

Jordyn is smiling AND her hair is brushed?! I never thought this day would come. 

This looks like fun! Sewing camps popped up in our area this summer and my eldest went to one. She had a blast! Looks like the girls had fun. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Temperance said:

For some reason, Jana stands out to me in the group pic. 

Lol, why is that? Took me a few seconds to find her.

This is one of the few pics that I’ve seen Jenni smile. 

Edited by Marthalord

Okay, is Sinner Twin' s (I call him Hot Twin), t-shirt supposed to be funny? Kinda like those funny t-shirts at Hot Topic or Spencer's? His tee says Nike and I'm just wondering if that's a secret jab at Ma and Pa, and if it's him telling the world he enjoys a little T&A. If so, he's hot AND funny!

Edited by zenme
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Seems like the Duggars barely remembered there was a Jennifer - no mention of her love of God or her servant’s heart or anything about her, not even the rote platitudes they usually spout.

I think they just gave up trying to list off attritbutes because they realized how pathetic they look doing it each time. "Buy used; save the difference" shouldn't apply when finding adjectives to describe your own individual children.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Seems like the Duggars barely remembered there was a Jennifer - no mention of her love of God or her servant’s heart or anything about her, not even the rote platitudes they usually spout.

She's not old enough to be married off yet so they don't need to sell her that hard. Give it a few more years when we're all still wondering how there was a Jennifer the entire time. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, MamaMax said:

whenever I see Michelle w/o her trademark hairdo w/ the poof, I always think of Kramer in the low-flow showerhead episode.

OMG, I've got to watch that, and think of Michelle the whole time!  I'd be dying!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Marthalord said:

Far left holding Meredith, standing beside Jessa and Anna. 

I must be seeing a cropped photo, because at the left I see “Nike” and to the right I see “Texas.”  I don’t see Anna or anybody holding anyone. 

• Love 3

Josie's 8 years old and being pulled in a wagon. When her sisters were 8 they were lugging babies around on their hips. Does Michelle not see this???

And Jenni, Jordyn and friend are old enough to sit like ladies with skirts on - leggings or not.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 18
14 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Where's buddy captain Jill? Writing another scintillating blog recipe? 

Even if they had to move, that would've been days ago. Hmmmm?

And where is Joy?  Aren't they all buddies?  Shouldn't they be there front and center for the birthday girl?

6 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Anna is wearing that ugly flower dress she wore when she was big pregnant with Mason. She and Jessa are conveniently covered all the way in the back. 

Just no, please no.  No more babies for Anna with Josh.  She has 5.  He's a creep, a loser, a disgusting person and she just needs to pick up the kids and go stay with her brother and get on her own 2 feet.

Meanwhile, who are all these children???  Where did they come from?  

Edited by DragonFaerie
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

Just no, please no.  No more babies for Anna with Josh.  She has 5.  He's a creep, a loser, a disgusting person and she just needs to pick up the kids and go stay with her brother and get on her own 2 feet.

Anna isn't scheduled for another baby until summer/autumn 2019 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I don't see Hannie or Jordyn either. Only Josie up front completely ruining the shot.

Jordyn is next to Jenni, in black, with her eyes closed. Hannie is way in back (last step, top right). Josie is about halfway up, making some kind of weird hand gesture. That's not her in front facing away from the camera.

15 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

This in the picture with JB, can't remember the name. She looks like Joy. 

But everyone in the comments see more Jinger in her.

I agree with you. In that picture especially, she really looks like Joy.

• Love 1

Sorry, but those awful leggings look like bandages under their jean skirts. Not a good look at all. So hot and unnecessary to have a skirt over them. Just put those kids in nice, roomy shorts and call it a day.

• Love 13

I enlarged the picture of Jenni's party at TTH.  The only thing for the kids to color on the craft/coloring table were crosses. Not that that's bad but I cant believe they couldn't find other pictures for the kids to color. I guess Jana was working on other party duties. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I enlarged the picture of Jenni's party at TTH.  The only thing for the kids to color on the craft/coloring table were crosses. Not that that's bad but I cant believe they couldn't find other pictures for the kids to color. I guess Jana was working on other party duties. 

It's the Duggars. They're pretty one-note in everything they do.

• Love 8

Wait...I thought Baptists didn’t believe in making “graven images”?  So why the cross craft?  And what happens after the craft is done?  Nine times out of 10 they probably get pitched. If not right away, down the road when they get torn or faded or otherwise beaten up.  

And there are two boys up front wearing shorts. Are the parents now banished from Duggar Island for defrauding poor Jenni on her special day?

The home made ginormous slip and slide does look fun...wonder how many modesty suits were worn that day?  Can’t tell from the pic, but I’m guessing many.  Or did the poor girls have to wear that awful dress/skirt/leggings combo as they got drenched on the slide?  Ugh the feel of heavy wet denim...

On 8/2/2018 at 8:12 PM, ginger90 said:

6AAEE9DB-BAE6-4A93-925C-01F50E68DC14.jpeg

618023C8-8719-44DB-952E-636BA9474E4D.jpeg

Gee not even examples of her. Like Jennifer likes to read, ride a bike, loves chocolate cake and wants to be a vet when she grows up... oh right it’s the Duggar way not to know your kids likes/dislikes.

• Love 3