Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

Oops...sorry! Yeah, it takes a lot to gross me out, but I kinda even did it to myself with that image! LOL

I'm actually usually pretty cool with gross stuff, but it's impossible for me to read your OP without triggering my gag reflex!  But hey, kudos to you for the vividness of your description.

• Love 8

I'm sorry that J'Tyler has to take violin lessons too. I feel a bit sorry for this boy as he has to become 'one of them' while living there. I wonder what his thoughts and feelings are about their restrictive rules? No more school and friends, no sports, no TV, no movies, etc. I hope he's ok.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I bet there's a lot of long strands of hair in whatever they're making. Urg

24785164_1170448983088749_1434834034087501294_o.jpg

Hannie no longer gets to dress in (cuter) little girl clothes.  She has graduated to the older girl Duggars' wardrobe staples of baggy knits.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, louannems said:

Hannie no longer gets to dress in (cuter) little girl clothes.  She has graduated to the older girl Duggars' wardrobe staples of baggy knits.  

I'd be a little excited if I was Hannie - seriously - she must have a slew of clothes to pick from that will only fit her. Until she stops growing she'll have her own wardrobe. I wonder if Jana will still live at home by then.

• Love 4

Another thought here....What if Tyler just doesn't like the violin and prefers a trumpet or the drums? It's sad that they ALL had to conform and take violin lessons. I don't believe for one minute that ALL 19 children loved the violin and loved performing like circus seals in their awful family concerts that were sprung on those poor elderly people in their audience at the nursing homes.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Step stools, have they ever heard of step stools?

Seriously! Why must they always plant butts on their kitchen counters? My mom would have skinned us alive for that and I don't disagree that is appropriate. With a household of seventy-eleven kids, having step stools is an absolute no-brainer. Which, I suppose, explains why the dimwits don't do it--they do not use brains.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, louannems said:

That's Johannah at the back? 

I wonder if J'Tyler is happy there? If he came from a chaotic home, he may find the chaos and disorder of the TTH familiar, and find the irregular meals, haphazard schooling, and irregular bedtimes normal. Still, I would think that if his home life was bad enough for him to be removed, he would probably benefit from some actual care and attention. 

• Love 8

Oh my....sitting on counter tops, hair everywhere, no gloves, eating other finger food while baking, probable licking.....ick, ick, ick. Wonder who will be "gifted" with the corn-syrup-coated Cheerios?

Jyler is a cutie. Looks like a young Jason Bateman.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I think that applies to Jamesy on down. 

Well, I don't watch the show, but given what I read about Joe's wedding, I wonder whether for some time now it hasn't pretty much applied from Joe on down, to at least some degree ....

Although some of the others have gotten that bonding from other older sibs who are now among the married, I guess. Like Joy with Jill and Jenny with first Jill and then Joy, for example. 

Edited by Churchhoney

Poor Hannie, she looks like Josh's twin. Hopefully it's just one of those tween girl awkward phases and she grows out of it.

J'Tyler probably loves life at the TTH: sleep til ten, no school, no adult supervision, no homework, a steady diet of junk food etc. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

J'Tyler probably loves life at the TTH: sleep til ten, no school, no adult supervision, no homework, a steady diet of junk food etc. 

Hopefully the lad won't get plenty of acne with all that junk food  & the Duggars poor hygiene.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Poor Hannie, she looks like Josh's twin. Hopefully it's just one of those tween girl awkward phases and she grows out of it.

But they forced him to play violin!  On Duggar Family Official, the poor lad was playing at a Christmas recital.

Edited by louannems
Lad, not lady
  • Love 2
On 12/12/2017 at 6:15 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

Stand still, Laddie! If you don’t eat your meat, you can’t have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat??

Sigh. Pink Floyd Division Bell tour, 1994.  Misspent youth! ? 

• Love 3

Boob held her in that manner because Jordyn is just one of his many possessions. They no longer have 19 JSlaves Show but FFS get the girl a brand new outfit! MEchelle squealing about He will provide (or whatever the hell she said) my ass. They are rubes, cheap jackasses. UGH I can’t type anymore because my cursing will get me banned. That was one awful hostage video.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 22

Who were all those random people? Some strange looking “sweet friends “?? Plus Michelle hardly could remember what she cooked for Jordyn. Lots of um, um. What a fake. Poor Jordyn seemed completely over the whole thing.

• Love 8

Was it a whole year ago when Michelle also made a horrible video of Jordyn's birthday?  It was in n a very noisy restaurant and none of the Duggars were even paying attention to Michelle.  Even worse, I remember Jordyn just standing there totally detached from Michelle and she was miserable.

• Love 3

Michelle needs to throw

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

FU Internetz!!!!! We threw a party for Jordyn! 

And what's with Mechelle and the apron all of a sudden? She fools no one. 

Michelle needs to throw flour on her face to act like she's actually been doing something.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

FU Internetz!!!!! We threw a party for Jordyn! 

And what's with Mechelle and the apron all of a sudden? She fools no one. 

Wow...that was pretty heartbreaking. And who were some of the random people sprinkled throughout when the camera panned through the room? None of the looked interested enough to get up and join in the "festivities". I think I saw Joe with Kendra sitting on his lap,though it was has to make out. Possibly Jill/Dill- the camera moved too fast to tell,  though there was a young'un in the general vicinity which might have been Iz. And who was the guy with the goatee & hoodie who got whizzed by on the way back to the birthday girl?

In any case, poor Jordyn looks completely lost. She's such a beautiful little girl, too...honestly heartbreaking.

That little half-smile she gave toward the end unaccountably reminded me of Stephen Fry...which is probably just another example of my tendency to find really random similarities between completely unrelated people, but there was just a sweetness there which tweaked at my heart.

• Love 16

She looks like she knows perfectly well that all those presents are going to be snatched away from her and put back into storage as soon as the camera is turned off (assuming that they're not just gift-wrapped empty boxes).

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Stacey1014 said:

Jordyn looked so detached from the situation. Her expression made me wonder if she was on the spectrum. 

Nah, I think Jordyn is just a wise little girl. When it comes to her family, she already knows what's up.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23