Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh, ok.  What color are the matching outfits.  I've gone back 5 pages. 

258d4a35-a0e4-4314-8e35-527fce5d3112.thumb.jpg.9844eeafbdbfa28c1cf675a812a496cd.jpg

These are the pictures of the tightly swaddled Sam. You have to scroll for the rest of the pictures. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Mollie said:

If swaddling doesn't soothe a baby, then it should never be done to the baby.  

This is sadistic:

0 00 1 Izzy.jpg

0 00 1 Izzy 2.jpg

Hey jill get in a blanket and let me tie your crazy ass up. This is child abuse. WHY WOULD YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS? Your child is upset...oh yea let's take a picture. Complete idiots.

2 hours ago, Lunera said:

258d4a35-a0e4-4314-8e35-527fce5d3112.thumb.jpg.9844eeafbdbfa28c1cf675a812a496cd.jpg

These are the pictures of the tightly swaddled Sam. You have to scroll for the rest of the pictures. 

This isn't swaddling, my daughter swaddled as her baby liked it, at night, while sleeping. Theses idiots just tied his damn arms down. CPS where are you?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Hey jill get in a blanket and let me tie your crazy ass up. This is child abuse. WHY WOULD YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS? Your child is upset...oh yea let's take a picture. Complete idiots.

This isn't swaddling, my daughter swaddled as her baby liked it, at night, while sleeping. Theses idiots just tied his damn arms down. CPS where are you?

It’s like the scene in A Christmas Story when Ralphie’s Mom wrapped his younger brother up so warm, he couldn’t put his arms down.  

Poor little fellow.  You know that had to be punitive, but what could that child have done? And it wasn’t done in the dead  of winter, but a sweltering hot summer day.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Poor little fellow.  You know that had to be punitive, but what could that child have done? And it wasn’t done in the dead  of winter, but a sweltering hot summer day.

Welcome to the school of Jill and Derick child rearing.  According to their beliefs, their two boys are like Rosemary's Babies, sons of Satan.  They were born sinful and will live sinful lives until they are old enough to repent of their sin (the Original Sin of just being born) and accept the Dillard version of Jesus. 

This is why Derick says that Israel is being manipulative when the child tells his father that he loves him.  Everything the kid does has to be sinful because he's not a real Christian yet.  And if baby Samuel reaches for something, that is a sinful act and the parents must restrain his arms and his sinful nature.   

• Love 14

I can't get that pic of poor Israel, bound and crying, out of my head.  And binding Baby Sam's arms - why?  Jill and Derick are horrid people, too ignorant to be parents to innocent children.  It's heartbreaking.  

• Love 23
23 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Surely the arm binding only compounds the "problem." Little Samuel doesn't get to explore, build muscles, etc. Surely a phase he would have passed through is now drawn out.

I know.  He could pull and gnaw on my hair to his heart’s content...

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

Surely the arm binding only compounds the "problem." Little Samuel doesn't get to explore, build muscles, etc. Surely a phase he would have passed through is now drawn out.

And, they are retarding the baby's natural development and brain connections.  They are making him stupid and dulling his interest in exploring his surroundings.

• Love 22
6 minutes ago, Mollie said:

And, they are retarding the baby's natural development and brain connections.  They are making him stupid and dulling his interest in exploring his surroundings.

Sounds right regarding many of these Godly people. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Mollie said:

But that sounds like most of the Duggars, dull and stupid. There are few of the 19 who have any interest in exploring their surroundings. The older Duggars who were blanket trained are dull as dishwater, JD, Jana,Jill, Joy,Joe. Maybe, Jessa and Jinger rebelled, but  Jessa is all talk, and has Jinger traded controlling parents for a controlling husband? Only time will tell

Sadly, Izzy already has the glazed look, and the lack of curiosity and enthusiasm because it's been taken away from him. 

I know it's unkind to say, but I really despise these people.

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, bythelake said:

But that sounds like most of the Duggars, dull and stupid. There are few of the 19 who have any interest in exploring their surroundings. The older Duggars who were blanket trained are dull as dishwater, JD, Jana,Jill, Joy,Joe. Maybe, Jessa and Jinger rebelled, but  Jessa is all talk, and has Jinger traded controlling parents for a controlling husband? Only time will tell

Sadly, Izzy already has the glazed look, and the lack of curiosity and enthusiasm because it's been taken away from him. 

I do, too.  They are FUBAR at child-rearing.

They want obedient servants, above all else.  No chance for individuality and brilliance.  So, so wrong.

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, bythelake said:

At least Spurgie still remains very curious. Henry as well.

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Bin also believes that children are inherently sinful, etc. he has just learned to hide his beliefs from he public. Don't be fooled.

And fool us they try. Okay Ben pretend wrestle with the boys for a minute on the show. Check.

2 scenes or 2 shows later Ben is alone with his boys at a park and is clueless.

Ben say what a wonderful mom Jessa is.  Check.

2 weeks or 2 months later Jessa posts pics of a home that is rather disgusting.

• Love 8
On 1/3/2018 at 1:55 PM, Natalie68 said:

Most are benign and just nice people letting new students know who and what they are and when they meet.  We have a group that does whats called Jesus Burgers where they make sure they have free food to give to the partiers on Del Playa.  No need to be part of them or hear a sermon to get a burger when you are drunk.  There is also a group that hands out water on DP to make sure the drunkards are hydrated.  One doesn't have to be a pushy asshole to attract people. 

Exactly! Loaves and fishes are given out without any conditions or expectations.

• Love 9

Oh Derick....

Lulu @kinky_fan 6h

Replying to @caseymesa777 @derickmdillard

Nope. Calling out someone for being a bully is not the same as being an actually bully. Jazz did nothing to him to deserve the trash talking she received. So try again. Judge others like he does & you’ll be judged the same.

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @kinky_fan @caseymesa777

None of anything I said was directed at Jazz.

5:15 PM - 4 Jan 2018

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Exactly! Loaves and fishes are given out without any conditions or expectations.

I love that sentiment. I don’t know if it’s original to you, but I’m going to remember that  :)

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Oh Derick....

Lulu @kinky_fan 6h

Replying to @caseymesa777 @derickmdillard

Nope. Calling out someone for being a bully is not the same as being an actually bully. Jazz did nothing to him to deserve the trash talking she received. So try again. Judge others like he does & you’ll be judged the same.

Derick Dillard @derickmdillardReplying to @kinky_fan @caseymesa777

None of anything I said was directed at Jazz.

5:15 PM - 4 Jan 2018

Soooooo.  He never posted those horrible tweets about Jazz and the shitstorm that rained down from the entire internet never happened.  Well alrighty then.

• Love 20
10 hours ago, Marigold said:

Jill & Dillweeds congratulations video...Jill looked a bit nervous and stumbled around.  Derick actually sounded much better. 

Odd. 

I had the same feeling watching it.  It was definitely OFF.  She seemed nervous and he seemed as though he had his script memorized.   Things are not ok in that household, I'm telling you now.   Something is going to implode and it won't be pretty.    I have a very bad feeling and it's the same bad feeling I had (and posted about) a few weeks prior to Sam's birth.   

*In no way am I wishing ill on this family, same disclaimer as before.   My gut feelings tend to pan out too often, unfortunately.  :(

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, toodles said:

Soooooo.  He never posted those horrible tweets about Jazz and the shitstorm that rained down from the entire internet never happened.  Well alrighty then.

I knew he was delusional.  

he called her out by name a few times and used the wrong pronouns etc.  

I'm completely lost here.  Doesn't he know he did that? 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

I had the same feeling watching it.  It was definitely OFF.  She seemed nervous and he seemed as though he had his script memorized.   Things are not ok in that household, I'm telling you now.  

Jill should be very comfortable in front of a camera and she wan't.  Jill sounded like she couldn't even remember what she was supposed to be talking about.  She stumbled on the Vuolo name. 

Derick was super polished and confident and actually said a few nice things. 

I think Jill is off the rails and Derick creeps me out. 

• Love 5

At least he finally got a haircut, geesh.  So glad we don’t have Shaggy from Scooby Doo anymore.  

He called Jazz a non-reality and specifically directed his tweets toward her. Does he think we have that short a memory, or can’t simply look it up?  

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, awaken said:

At least he finally got a haircut, geesh.  So glad we don’t have Shaggy from Scooby Doo anymore.  

He called Jazz a non-reality and specifically directed his tweets toward her. Does he think we have that short a memory, or can’t simply look it up?  

He's "hating the sin but loving the sinner" in his mind, thus it doesn't count.  He doesn't think hating someone's very being equals "real hatred" for them.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, queenanne said:

He's "hating the sin but loving the sinner" in his mind, thus it doesn't count.  He doesn't think hating someone's very being equals "real hatred" for them.

He's such an idiot. "Loving the sinner hating the sin" would have been just vaguely denouncing transgender people. No need to bring Jazz into it at all!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, awaken said:

I love that sentiment. I don’t know if it’s original to you, but I’m going to remember that  :)

I’d say it was an Arwenism, but the loaves and fishes comes from the Bible, as I’m sure you know, I thought it was really cool that some of the groups on Natalie68s campus who minister to students feed those who are hungry and give out bottled water to drunk college kids without any expectation of judging others or forcing them to sit through a sermon.  Just showing caring and good will might attract more people to want to know more about a particular faith by giving those who want to know more the choice to come forward on their own.

• Love 8

Derick is an odd guy. 

He has moments of clarity where he sounds normal and appropriate.  (This is how he fooled us).  Derick gave the best little video clip for Jinger and Jeremy out of all of them. 

Then he has these twitter rage sessions where he forgets what he has tweeted, says bizarre things, weird jokes that don't make sense, trouble understanding child development, trashes TLC, unemployed, and of course, his stream of judgment. 

I kinda see the same pattern with Cathy.  She seemed so normal and loving.  Then, she doesn't. All judgy and angry. 

What is up with that family?????

Edited by Marigold
spelling
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Marigold said:

Derick is an odd guy. 

He has moments of clarity where he sounds normal and appropriate.  (This is how he fooled us).  Derick gave the best little video clip for Jinger and Jeremy out of all of them. 

Then he has these twitter rage sessions where he forgets what he has tweeted, says bizarre things, weird jokes that don't make sense, trouble understanding child development, trashes TLC, unemployed, and of course, his stream of judgment. 

I kinda see the seem pattern with Cathy.  She seemed so normal and loving.  Then, she doesn't. All judgy and angry. 

What is up with that family?????

American Fundamentalist Christianity.

• Love 24
34 minutes ago, Aja said:

Lol. Classic. Translation:

Derick: Haterz hate us cause they ain't us.

Cathy: Jelly to the max, sweetie!!!!!

The two of them are sick and deserve each other.   Someone should send him a screen shot of his original Tweets about Jazz and her show.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Marigold said:

I knew he was delusional.  

he called her out by name a few times and used the wrong pronouns etc.  

I'm completely lost here.  Doesn't he know he did that? 

He is not the only one these days that makes me wonder wtf is going on in this country right now.  Denying you said something that millions of us witnessed seems to be a 'thing' these days.

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

He is not the only one these days that makes me wonder wtf is going on in this country right now.  Denying you said something that millions of us witnessed seems to be a 'thing' these days.

It really is a disturbing trend, but since everyone from Dillweed to some holding some of the highest offices in the land and journalists are doing it, I guess they’re all hoping nobody notices.  Considering that being truthful is a tenet of Christianity, they (Dillweeds and Smuggars and Duggars) all seem to have conveniently forgotten that. 

• Love 11

I must be an idiot but in the age of social media, it's pretty simple to scroll back and see what exactly you said.

There has to be some serious contagious mental illness going around in the air or water or something because this is not normal behavior. 

Lying is nothing new but when you posted it, it's indisputable. 

• Love 8

Derrick and his "I didn't do it" tweets about Jazz:  Darling we have the screenshots.  Lot's of us have the screenshots.  Learn how computers work- The Internet is For. Ev. Er.  You can delete it but you can not retract it or deny it was posted.

Jill and her video persona:  I believe an adjustment in the Zoloft or Prozac dosage is in order.  Remember when we thought MeChelle may have had a little postpartum "help" along pharmaceutical lines?  I strongly suspect between Danger America, Izzy's birth, Sam's even worse birth an increasingly unhinged appearing husband with no job dragging her from scheme to scheme in his missionary quest....... she may be taking something to help her cope (and honestly I wouldn't blame her if that's the case)

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, sigmaforce86 said:

Derrick and his "I didn't do it" tweets about Jazz:  Darling we have the screenshots.  Lot's of us have the screenshots.  Learn how computers work- The Internet is For. Ev. Er.  You can delete it but you can not retract it or deny it was posted.

Jill and her video persona:  I believe an adjustment in the Zoloft or Prozac dosage is in order.  Remember when we thought MeChelle may have had a little postpartum "help" along pharmaceutical lines?  I strongly suspect between Danger America, Izzy's birth, Sam's even worse birth an increasingly unhinged appearing husband with no job dragging her from scheme to scheme in his missionary quest....... she may be taking something to help her cope (and honestly I wouldn't blame her if that's the case)

Good point about Jill.  She does seem happier overall, even pierced her nose and put on some pants!  But she stumbled around on the video and appeared a little loopy.   And the picture of Derick between her legs rubbing her feet looked a little boozey.   Perhaps a little "pharmaceutically" instead?

Maybe a few mg here or there would fix that! 

I'm being a little snarkly but truthfully, I hope Jill has gotten help if she needed it. 

• Love 4