Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I was laughing at all the comments on his post "what, you can't cook your own meal?" it's so FREAKING true. He probably sits at home and barks at her "Jill, where's my dinner?"

I got told I was hateful for posting on their picture with pistol pete that I was sad their children would never get to go to college. "An education isn't necessary" Sure, Jan.

I was laughing at the ones saying that it looked yummy and that Jill should post the recipe.

Derick probably posted the Roosevelt quote in response to the education comments. Probably wanted to make Jill feel better for her lack of education but the thing is the Duggars don't even know the true meaning of the bible either.

• Love 8

I threw up in my mouth a little looking at the pic of Jill's casserole. But, on the other hand, Derrick is so freaking skinny that all of those carbs and fat might help him out (I can't justify the sodium content, though). 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

First, that meal looks beyond disgusting, a gloppy mess.  Its like Shit On A Shingle was made Mexican somehow and put into a casserole.

As a reply to Derrick's latest Pearl of Wisdom, we have for your enjoyment, a sample of the intellect of your average Duggar leghumper.

Pathetic, both that disgusting photo & the comment.  Jeez Louise!

• Love 1

Before I read Derricks post I thought he was giving thumbs up to some sort of vanilla pudding dessert with lemon on top.  Seriously; that white blob that looks like pudding is actually creamy mushroom soup?  Which supposedly college educated, lived in the real world Derrick thinks counts as a vegetable?  "Almost" all the food groups only because "good for you in any way, shape or form" isn't a food group.  Geez, at least throw some broccoli in there or peas or something.   So he doesn't/can't cook for himself (wimmens work you know)......................Even ordering Domino's has got to be better than that.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, heatherrrrz said:

I was laughing at all the comments on his post "what, you can't cook your own meal?" it's so FREAKING true. He probably sits at home and barks at her "Jill, where's my dinner?"

I got told I was hateful for posting on their picture with pistol pete that I was sad their children would never get to go to college. "An education isn't necessary" Sure, Jan.

Of course it isn't necessary. It's Beauty full. Btw here's the recipe: open a can of shit, pour it in a pan. Open a can of shit soup, pour that in a pan. Sprinkle some American processed cheese product on it...it's American so it must be real cheese and bake it.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, sigmaforce86 said:

Geez, at least throw some broccoli in there or peas or something.   So he doesn't/can't cook for himself (wimmens work you know)......................Even ordering Domino's has got to be better than that.

Or even some diced red and green Bells to add a little color and flavor. Jana and Jessa did a YouTube video a while back where they made "alfredo sauce" consisting of just butter, cream and parm. No salt, no pepper, no garlic powder. I can't even imagine how bland that shit tasted due to the lack of seasoning. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Or even some diced red and green Bells to add a little color and flavor. Jana and Jessa did a YouTube video a while back where they made "alfredo sauce" consisting of just butter, cream and parm. No salt, no pepper, no garlic powder. I can't even imagine how bland that shit tasted due to the lack of seasoning. 

They should have stuck to butter and parmesan cheese to be authentic.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Lunera said:

I think the Duggar girls are good at starving themselves. Michelle looks like the type of mom who constantly tells her daughters to watch what they eat or no man will ever want them.

THIS. They either have the most amazing naturally metabolisms ever or they subsist on teeny, tiny spoonfuls of this crap food they make and lots of coffee. Then hit the elliptical for hours. 

I was somewhat excited that baby Dullard #2's name doesn't start with an "I"....then I realized Samuel ends in the same last two letters as Israel & realized there likely is a theme with their kids' names (aside from just Old Testament-y names). It will work with girls' names, too: Isabel, Anabel, etc. UGH.

• Love 7

It's really weird, because with the exception of Jinger, the Duggar girls were never that thin. They're all pear-shaped, with tiny upper bodies, but wide hips and thick calves. Because they hide everything under maxi skirts and cameras typically shoot from the waist up, it gives the illusion that they're smaller than they really are. 

• Love 6

Vomit on a plate. I cannot believe he can't make or order a simple dinner for himself and his child. Well, I guess I can believe it. So stupid to advertise it. Truly useless people. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, awaken said:

Vomit on a plate. I cannot believe he can't make or order a simple dinner for himself and his child. Well, I guess I can believe it. So stupid to advertise it. Truly useless people. 

He is really is clueless.  You admit to the world that you can't even rustle up a simple dinner for yourself?  How hard is it to make a sandwich or put a TV dinner in the microwave or oven?

• Love 4
(edited)

I really, really thought he was trolling us when I first read this. It reminds me of Elf, when buddy listed off the food groups...candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup!!!

duggar food groups: cream of crap soups, American cheese, pasta, bread, butter, small portions of seasoned meats, canned veggies, ice cream...anything I'm missing here?

Edited by Christina87
Autocorrect
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Christina87 said:

I really, really thought he was trolling us when I first read this. It reminds me of Elf, when buddy listed off the food groups...candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup!!!

duggar food groups: cream of crap soups, American cheese, pasta, bread, butter, small portions of seasoned meats, canned veggies, ice cream...anything I'm missing here?

Pickles.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Tater-tots. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I can't tell if that's dinner, or the bowel movement right after.

I know, right? I had chemo on Tuesday, so I could have done without the sight of that gastronomic abomination.  How anyone can eat that slop is beyond me. 

• Love 9

No surprise. Remember that stuffed zucchini that Jill made for Dullard when they were first married? The zucchini shell was the only vegetable in the stupid thing. It looked like she took several bags of shredded cheese to it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

A stupid amount of sodium is what you are missing. SMH  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Actually, that is the traditional way to make alfredo sauce.  With all parm you don't need salt. My 10 years of Italian restaurant cookery; let me tell you about them. 

I am shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, that they man aged to stumble upon something real. I can't imagine it. 

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Pickles.

At least those are cucumbers. Really salty cucumbers. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, latetotheparty said:

Actually, that is the traditional way to make alfredo sauce.  With all parm you don't need salt. My 10 years of Italian restaurant cookery; let me tell you about them. 

I am shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, that they man aged to stumble upon something real. I can't imagine it. 

I usually add just a bit of ground pepper to mine, but otherwise just the butter, cream and parmesan as well. And garnish with a little fresh chopped parsley.

• Love 2

I grew up in the midwest, and bland, soup-based casseroles are very popular up there. I didn't like any of them except for one. I now live in Texas and realize how gross and flavorless some of that food is. I still have a habit of adding corn to recipes that don't call for it though :-)

As someone above mention, green and red peppers really make a dish look a lot more appealing. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Lunera said:

The salmon looks burnt.

And cooked by someone else. I doubt Jill could cook fish to save her life.

A shower for a second pregnancy, especially relatively close to the first with a same sex baby is just plain tacky. I wonder if they actually had a party or just set up a DONATION BIN, which people drove past, dumped their gifts in, then immediately left. The new baby needs 8 grand a month!

• Love 18

It looks like it is supposed to be blackened.  It also looks like they are in a restaurant (the salad is a giveaway).

Hmm.  Blackened salmon, sweet potato fries, a roll, and a nice-looking salad (because of the avocado & bacon bits).  Yep, definitely a restaurant.

• Love 4
(edited)

I thought it was their kitchen, don't they have brick floor? Also it's the same square plate from the slop picture, I'm pretty sure she cooked this meal.

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 3

Michelle front and center, while Miss. Kathy is allllll the way in the back.  Josie looks like her head has shrunk, bad angle or something. First thing that popped in my head..  I'm only talking about this one picture in regards to Josie. Michelle is still a bitch. 

tiny head.jpeg

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lunera said:

Jill's girls night out

Screenshot_20170609-194757.jpg

Oh well there goes my ladies night out theory. I was hoping jill was at a place with some friends where the song "My Pony" was playing along with a ChanningTatum look- a- like. 

• Love 3
(edited)

How cute of Derick to have dinner with his best friend. I love having dinner with my family, our daughter sitting between us. She loves anything super hero, and her father (sucker!) rewarded her honor roll streak with a transformer only sold in Japan. Our daughter talks endlessly about all the features, that we have to remind her to breathe, chew, and swallow. Thank goodness she is a master at transformers because we don't have a clue what she is talking about, and cannot transform the thing. But it's truly enjoyable to see her engaged, to hear what's on her mind. I really hope they fed Izzy before returning to their conjoined twins imitation. I do love and appreciate my husband, but know he's safe on his own damn chair. These fundies give me a headache.

Edited by SMama
Accuracy matters.
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, SMama said:

How cute of Derick to have dinner with his best friend.  I do love and appreciate my husband, but know he's safe on his own damn chair. These fundies give me a headache.

I cooked dinner last night for my headship best friend and he did not take a pic and post it to social media!!  I wonder if it's because I didn't share his chair with him. 

• Love 15