Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures, first is a video:

I'll pass on this one. The cover wouldn't make me pick up the book even to look though it. Illustrations in children's books should be charming, and these aren't. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Is he talking about Josh? Or Israel? Or himself?

61901DD4-1AB5-4A66-88EF-BAC9B96C9D50.jpeg

Seriously...

Israel you are not perfect, but your siblings may well be....

In this house we always throw out the the first pancake as it's a dud....I don't have children but I am pretty sure even in my unmaternal brain I would know this is not an appropriate comparison to my offspring!

• Love 19
9 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Is he talking about Josh? Or Israel? Or himself?

61901DD4-1AB5-4A66-88EF-BAC9B96C9D50.jpeg

Sacalia was an only child but he and his wife had 9 children. Their eldest, a daughter, Ann, a mother of 6 herself, was arrested for a DUI in 2007 while she had three of her kids in the car. His 2nd eldest, a son, Eugene, is Currently the Labor Secretary for President Trump. I wonder if this is a hint that Derick wants a lot more children? Or possibly he thinks he'll end up on the Supreme Court. 

• Love 2

If it were anyone else, I'd consider it a slam at Josh. Derick's such an ass, though, I'm betting he thinks he has made a funny joke about Israel. If anyone told him how inappropriate the comment was and how hurtful it could be to his oldest son, he'd probably go with the "I'm just kidding" excuse even though we all know that Israel is his least favorite child.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TresGatos said:

Sacalia was an only child but he and his wife had 9 children. Their eldest, a daughter, Ann, a mother of 6 herself, was arrested for a DUI in 2007 while she had three of her kids in the car. His 2nd eldest, a son, Eugene, is Currently the Labor Secretary for President Trump. I wonder if this is a hint that Derick wants a lot more children? Or possibly he thinks he'll end up on the Supreme Court. 

I’m sure he’d love that. For ultra conservatives the SCOTUS positions are why the put up with Trump. And with the youngins these days leaning ever more to the left, they need more conservatives on the bench to make sure people are still oppressed. Because that’s what Jesus wants.

I’ve always had the feeling DDD’s law school adventure was less about providing for his family (as an accountant he already had that) but more to push his agenda. 

Edited by Trillium
  • Love 17
13 minutes ago, Trillium said:

I’m sure he’d love that. For ultra conservatives the SCOUTS positions are why the put up with Trump. And with the youngins these days leaning ever more to the left, they need more conservatives on the bench to make sure people are still oppressed. Because that’s what Jesus wants.

I’ve also had the feeling DDD’s law school adventure was less about providing for his family (as an accountant he already had that) but more to push his agenda. 

Derick's choice to attend law school most definitely is tied to all of this.  If conservative judges keep getting promoted, then there are lower level positions that need to be filled.  I do think that there is more competition in this sphere than what Derick realizes.  

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Derick's choice to attend law school most definitely is tied to all of this.  If conservative judges keep getting promoted, then there are lower level positions that need to be filled.  I do think that there is more competition in this sphere than what Derick realizes.  

I think there is not only more competition but most of it is far better qualified for the judiciary than Derick will ever be.

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

5 pictures:

I think Jill looks pretty good. The new bra is helping and the clothes fit well. I can't with the shoes but I don't blame her for wanting to be comfortable at home. I'd have thrown a pair of those wedges she likes on for the photo and then gone back to my comfy shoes (and frankly my yoga pants and tshirt). 

• Love 19
20 hours ago, Nysha said:

My college doesn't require professor and staff get the flu shot, but it is provided free of charge during our fall Health Fair or for a $5 co-pay through the college's Health Services. Right now, only students in medical or teaching programs have to be immunized. I don't see that changing any time soon, since right-wing religious freedom is taken very seriously here.

Neither does mine

37 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

*small voice* I like the outfit, I think she looks good.

So do I. I would wear it. And I see she must have a new bra! It all looks nice on her. 

Not liking the shoes with the outfit, but I own some and do wear them in the summer. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 11

The last picture ruins the set. In the other pictures Jill looks cute and her makeup looks good (nice lipstick shade).

So happy to see a clean kitchen counter and a good fitting bra. 

... do you think she’s been reading our comments? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

*small voice* I like the outfit, I think she looks good.

Me too.  I am not a fan of hers and her beliefs, but, not as bad as most.  I'm an old lady so I wouldn't wear that, but, the young'uns might.

• Love 7

I think she looks fine! It's not the most amazing outfit ever, but I would definitely wear it to work, if I could wear jeans. It's functional, decent clothes that aren't anything special, but good enough for a random day. 

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Kids are going to be kids.  This pretty much confirms that Jill is not blanket training the boys.  In fact, she has no control over Sam.  

Where was Jill the whole time all of this mischief was taking place?

Oh, probably taking a bath to make herself fresh for Derick, then putting on scented lotion.

27 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Kids are going to be kids.  This pretty much confirms that Jill is not blanket training the boys.  In fact, she has no control over Sam.  

Jill repeatedly said " one of them" and "on purpose".  Guess who got punished?  I'm guessing not Sammy.

• Love 14

Oh come on! She stops and takes pictures and posts them on SM???? Give me a break. We have a new puppy and he is a handful and keeps us on our toes. If he pees on the floor (as all puppies do) believe me I am NOT going to take a picture of puppy and then of me! I am going to take him outside and then clean up the mess. And carry on. Sheesh. I can't even, with her.

• Love 22

She was lucky they didn't pour the lemon oil on the carpet.  Their new house is going to be trashed in no time.

ETA: I don't understand the last picture. Someone please explain. 

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 2

I almost hope Jill did stage it, because otherwise, wow. I know toddlers can be sneaky, but their house isn't that big. It's scary to think the boys are running amok, causing that kind of destruction and Jill is completely oblivious. Were Derick and Jill in the middle of sexy times when the first incident happened? 

• Love 24

That cheaply built house is going to look awful a year from now. If she’s stressed because of their behavior, then supervise them more closely, stop “modeling” and sexting DDD. Watch your kids! Also fix your fence before that poor dog gets hurt. (Since the post and slats are on their side, it is the Dullards fence...ask how I know 🙄🙂)

• Love 18

I am torn between this stuff happens and your house isn’t that big. Parents fail All The Time but I don’t get making it public....granted I am old and I didn’t have the option to post one of my kids at the er with a mandolin cut because I decided to shower !

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

So where was she after she put the kids to bed?  My mother would have heard me the instant my door opened.  The older one had to have known they'd at least have a chance to get into the chocolate sauce.

I was asking myself the same question esp since the boys had to travel through the living room to get to their kitchen.  They had to make some noise dragging the chair from the table to the counter &  being their age I'm sure they weren't too quiet & were probably giggling the whole time.

First I was thinking J&D were probably doing the deed in their room. But then thought Dreck might have locked himself in his office to study (who can blame him?) & Jill was doing whatever in their room. Most couples would make sure one of them was listening for the boys if the other was busy doing something.  She did say  "after we put the kids to bed" so Dreck must have been home. 

• Love 12
On 9/30/2019 at 8:26 PM, PradaKitty said:

I think Jill is AFRAID to learn new things. 

New things might take Jill away from Jesus and lure her into sin! This is really truly what many of them believe. . .stay in your safe bubble because it's a scary world out there.

• Love 1
Just now, awaken said:

clearly a sign that they need more stimulation and time outside!  Geez!!

They also need structure.  I wonder if they have a set bedtime, mealtimes, etc.  Kids do well on a schedule and I think these kids would thrive on one.

• Love 18

Did Jill really need to take a picture of her ugly-ass feet wiping up the mess? Why??? Then again, #besthubbyeveh seems to have a foot fetish. Maybe she's s trying to seduce Dreck into sexy time?

And I just made myself sick...bleh 🤢

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Trillium said:

That cheaply built house is going to look awful a year from now. If she’s stressed because of their behavior, then supervise them more closely, stop “modeling” and sexting DDD. Watch your kids! Also fix your fence before that poor dog gets hurt. (Since the post and slats are on their side, it is the Dullards fence...ask how I know 🙄🙂)

Obviously those two LITTLE boys are the ringleaders in the Dullard circus.  I’m old school, but if either one of my parents had seen me deliberately pouring a glass of liquid on the floor, I wouldn’t have been able to sit comfortably for a couple of days.  If she didn’t stage that fiasco, it sounds like those boys are out of control and need discipline (and yes, they also need structure, a routine/schedule, etc.).

• Love 11

Given we only saw Sam, I bet he trashed the kitchen on his own and Israel was punished for not telling her even though a few months ago she laughed at him for tattling on Sam. 

• Love 5

My depression-era dad had a younger brother (and a younger sister.)  Being the oldest, he got all the blame when there was trouble.  Poor Izzy, if he's in a similar situation and catching hell for Sam's misbehavior, as well as his own.

• Love 1

i wonder if deriick's "first child" post and Jill's 'kid's trash the kitchen" were posted out of order. maybe the kitchen trashing came first. Just a thought

Not sure D would defend Izzy. they have both commented before on Izzy's selfishness/needing to know he was not center of the universe etc

also wonder if derrick was held responsible for Dan"s behavior. we certainly know Jill was likely held responsible for Joy, James, and Jenny's  (or Jordyn?) behavior

• Useful 2
  • Love 4