Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

Actually the blind item had a little more but at first I hadn't wanted to post it because it would be more difficult to prove. It was along the lines of someone (most likely JB & M) having paid for women for him to have sex with - that is before he decided to find someone on his own. This information makes the family portrait placement make more sense since they probably have an idea his recent activities will become public.

• Love 1

I do not think JB and M would pay women to have sex with him. They got him married off to Anna because they thought if he got married Anna would take care of his needs if you catch my drift. Please catch my drift because the thought of explaining what I mean makes me want to run outside screaming.

25 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

I guess Jesus Jail didn't work. There is a confirmed blind item that Smugs has been keeping company with a stripper he met online.

Where is this?

13 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Can someone just start posting this verse on every social media the Duggars have?  It’s even in the KJV.  Anna NEEDS to get her kids away from the toxic environment they’re growing up in.  If this is true, and her parents don’t IMMEDIATELY open their home up to her and her kids, then they certainly aren’t the “loving parents” they pretend to be  

And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Actually that verse is where the Catholic teachings on divorce  come from. In context, Jesus is saying don't get divorce stay married. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 3

Enty also makes up a lot of stuff.

I suspect his Enterns may do it sometimes but I can't remember an instance when his reveals have turned out to be false. He is and attorney after all. This blind item has been on the site for quite a while and was just revealed today.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm sure Anna's working hard on getting pregnant with M#6 hoping that Josh will change his ways. 

If that does not turn someone off of sex, I do not know what would. Could someone please hand over the extra strong brain bleach. The Duggars would be excellent advertising for staying single and birth control.

Edited by bigskygirl
5 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

I suspect his Enterns may do it sometimes but I can't remember an instance when his reveals have turned out to be false. He is and attorney after all. This blind item has been on the site for quite a while and was just revealed today.

This!   I have followed his site for over a decade and he’s rarely wrong.   Listened to him on a podcast a few months back and he explained how much vetting he does prior to posting.   **has to have multiple sources with the same story, etc.   He did admit that he’s been wrong a few times.   If I had to guess, I’d say he’s at least 98% accurate. 

Because Smuggar is, well, smuggar, I believe that he’s paying for it.    Not sure I believe Boob is paying, but you never know how far he’d go in order to keep his family on tv.   

• Love 8

I'm a celebrity gossip lover and have been reading blind item sites for years including the one by the lawyer. I'm not saying they're 100 percent true, but they talked about Bill Cosby, James Franco, Harvey Weinstein, and other celebrities before their stories came out. I tend to believe this one,but I do think the worst about the Duggars. lol

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Today's Crazy Days and Nights, Blind Item Revealed #7. Enty usually does a bunch of reveals on holidays.

I'm not seeing it. Blind Item Reveal #7 is about Dan Harmon/Rick & Morty and #8 is about Britney Spears and #9 is not revealed.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Because Smuggar is, well, smuggar, I believe that he’s paying for it.    Not sure I believe Boob is paying, but you never know how far he’d go in order to keep his family on tv.   

What a scandal it would be if JimBoob and/or Smuggar were paying for the hookers through the show money earned through the wives and children. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

If that does not turn someone off of sex, I do not know what would. Could someone please hand over the extra strong brain bleach. The Duggars would be excellent advertising for staying single and birth control.

0EF1782C-12C5-40A3-9B8E-09C596CDB3D2.jpeg.bf90234de2ea44f843130baf64ba2cf1.jpeg

There you go. Happy to oblige. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm not seeing it. Blind Item Reveal #7 is about Dan Harmon/Rick & Morty and #8 is about Britney Spears and #9 is not revealed.

December 12, 2017

Apparently the women they arranged to have sex with the oft cheating, oft troubled, child molesting former reality star were not enough. The still married celebrity has been hooking up with a stripper he met online.

• Love 5

Was Enty the same one who posted the blind item about Derick getting it on with a man in DA and then a friend of the Dillards in DA was murdered?

I can believe that Josh is hooking up with a stripper. I don't believe that JB is paying for it (at least not knowingly). 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

What a scandal it would be if JimBoob and/or Smuggar were paying for the hookers through the show money earned through the wives and children. 

That would be sick especially since the four sisters he molested except for Jill are on the show.

Thanks babyhouseman. I was looking at all the #7 blind reveals. The actual reveal is currently the second to the top. The way it is worded it seems that it is someone other than Josh who is paying. It might be church elders. I think the arrangement was to keep him occupied by a variety of women so that he wouldn't do something to create scrutiny.

Pickles also mentioned that Anna has been posting a lot on SM recently and wondered if something was up.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Was Enty the same one who posted the blind item about Derick getting it on with a man in DA and then a friend of the Dillards in DA was murdered?

I can believe that Josh is hooking up with a stripper. I don't believe that JB is paying for it (at least not knowingly). 

Yes. He also said Jana is in love with a divorced man with children, and she's not allowed to be with him. He also had a blind where a son from a religious family was secretly gay. The Duggars or Bates were guesses. I don't think that was revealed. 

• Love 4

I did some googling and found Jana's reveal. 

January 15, 2016 
This reality star was on an A list reality show. Then, suddenly the show was gone and our star thought she could move on and lead a normal life. She wanted out of the spotlight and to even change her name. She moved out of the family home and for three months actually lived on her own. By herself. She made friends and went out and even boozed it up a few times at some clubs. She was loving life. Then, she got dragged back to the family. Back to the place she never wanted to go again. They needed her help they said. Just for a little while. That little while has stretched into almost a year. Now, she is being forced to film again. They want to film her dating and getting married, but she won’t do it. The thing is, while she was free for those three months, she met a guy. A divorced guy with a couple of kids who is about a decade older. Did I mention that she hooks up with him every chance she gets and that only two or three people even know about the relationship but none of those are in her family. Did I mention that her racist parents would freak out to know her boyfriend is biracial? Did I mention she is the only one in the family I like? I have met her a few times and she isn’t creepy or zombie like. 
Jana Duggar 

• Love 3

They aren't blind items when you just repost what other sites are reporting, but pulling out the names or just make shit up completely. 

ETA... Nice of Derick to wear a clean undershirt for their family pictures. 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • Love 6
On August 26, 2018 at 1:20 PM, Westiepeach said:

I have actually seen it in my grocery store. I have no idea what it is made from. I just walk on by. But I have seen it.

I eat vegan cheese all the time.  It comes in slices, shreds, and blocks, and I think they're primarily made out of nuts.  I usually use slices on top of a veggie burger or in a cheese sandwich. 

• Love 3

CDAN and Blind Gossip's blind items are notoriously unreliable. For every one they get right (which is mostly a lot of guesswork anyway), there are a dozen more that are flat out wrong. Jana's "secret life" sounds like pure speculation with a bit of truth (her perpetual singledom) tossed in for veracity. Exactly how would they know about Jana's secret bf if supposedly only 2-3 people know in the first place? Nah son.

It's also not much of a stretch that Josh would still be cheating. Leopards and spots and all that.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, irisheyes said:

Can someone just start posting this verse on every social media the Duggars have?  It’s even in the KJV.  Anna NEEDS to get her kids away from the toxic environment they’re growing up in.  If this is true, and her parents don’t IMMEDIATELY open their home up to her and her kids, then they certainly aren’t the “loving parents” they pretend to be  

And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Anna's brother offered her a place the last time.  She doesn't want to leave Josh-U-A.  My guess is she will never leave.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Anna's brother offered her a place the last time.  She doesn't want to leave Josh-U-A.  My guess is she will never leave.

And this is why I can’t get on the Anna is a good mom train. Kids are being raised in a toxic environment. 

• Love 18

If Ofsmuggar is pregnant now, it's a big change in her usual reproduction schedule. Mason turns one this month; if his mother sticks to her normal schedule, she won't announce a pregnancy until spring. 

• Love 1

She wore this dress when she was pregnant with Mason. Her SIL Joy has a copy which she wore when she was pregnant with Gideon.  It is a very distinctive dress which I'm so sure its this dress. 

Anna's timing is probably more accidental than anything else.  Maybe she was anxious to have another since she's now thirty. 

• Love 3
On 8/30/2018 at 7:06 PM, ginger90 said:

I don’t know that they were photoshopped in. I do believe they were positioned to be cropped out though. I’m surprised Derick and Jill aren’t at the other end, though.

Just an example, the first picture is of the Duggar Facebook page as it appears. The second picture is the actual picture.

EBDDBCAE-2B64-4F4D-AA7C-F3A1B21273F0.jpeg

51A615A6-A300-4493-BA65-C5DB8E928C86.png

Smuggar’s family is clearly positioned to be easily cropped out for TLC, People, etc purposes (I was surprised Derek wasn’t with them or on the other far side), but the Duggars themselves didn’t actually crop Smuggar’s family out of their official FB cover photo - that’s just the default crop that resulted from facebook’s server zooming in on the photo they chose to fit the standard cover photo display ratio. (It used to show cover photos squished or more cropped on mobile than on desktop browser views.) But if you click to view the full cover/header photo, they didn’t crop Josh and his family out. (And they easily could have while adjusting the photo to the correct cover image ratio, and avoided Ben and Spurge being cut from the default view along with the Dillards. THIS one worked out well for TLC to crop out Derek, etc too.)

A682937F-401B-48F8-9F02-AEDF15CC2A88.jpeg

Edited by WalrusGirl
missing word
9 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

CDAN and Blind Gossip's blind items are notoriously unreliable. For every one they get right (which is mostly a lot of guesswork anyway), there are a dozen more that are flat out wrong.

Different strokes for different folks, but BG is in a whole different category from CDAN. It's the most accurate gossip site that I know of, and the only one I follow. Have there been particular BG items that have been revealed to have been wrong?

Aaaand (Anna voice), to get back on topic, whatever Josh's extracurricular activities might include, I can't feel too bad for Anna, since she chose to stay ("I knew if I went off of what I was feeling, I would make a mess into a disaster" suggests she did have thoughts of leaving). I've also seen her in a less sympathetic light ever since @FakeJoshDuggar outed her to be not such a nice person in real life.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, WalrusGirl said:

Smuggar’s family is clearly positioned to be easily cropped out for TLC, People, etc purposes (I was surprised Derek wasn’t with them or on the other far side), but the Duggars themselves didn’t actually crop Smuggar’s family out of their official FB cover photo - that’s just the default crop that resulted from facebook’s server zooming in on the photo they chose to fit the standard cover photo display ratio. (It used to show cover photos squished or more cropped on mobile than on desktop browser views.) But if you click to view the full cover/header photo, they didn’t crop Josh and his family out. (And they easily could have while adjusting the photo to the correct cover image ratio, and avoided Ben and Spurge being cut from the default view along with the Dillards. THIS one worked out well for TLC to crop out Derek, etc too.)

A682937F-401B-48F8-9F02-AEDF15CC2A88.jpeg

I realize it’s a Facebook thing. It was just an example of how it can be done. ?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, graefin said:

Different strokes for different folks, but BG is in a whole different category from CDAN. It's the most accurate gossip site that I know of, and the only one I follow. Have there been particular BG items that have been revealed to have been wrong?

Aaaand (Anna voice), to get back on topic, whatever Josh's extracurricular activities might include, I can't feel too bad for Anna, since she chose to stay ("I knew if I went off of what I was feeling, I would make a mess into a disaster" suggests she did have thoughts of leaving). I've also seen her in a less sympathetic light ever since @FakeJoshDuggar outed her to be not such a nice person in real life.

What is she supposedly like in real life? 

19 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The Jana blind item reads like fan fiction.

The Mkids are a really cute bunch.

Props to Mackynzie (?) for knowing to sit that horse with a straight back.  The slouchers are putting more strain on the horse’s kidneys.

• Love 4
On 9/4/2018 at 11:38 AM, BitterApple said:

One of our forum members met them and said Anna was snobby and standoffish.

She probably thinks every woman out there is sleeping or sexting her husband. Seriously, I think she is very insecure after all that happened. 

• Love 9
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:52 AM, graefin said:

Agree.  Had some sympathy for her in the beginning and would've applauded her had she left her loser husband.  But no, she double downed with him and had another kid.  Plus, she still has lots of time for her anti-choice picketing.

Edited by DkNNy79
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

She probably thinks every woman out there is sleeping or sexting her husband. Seriously, I think she is very insecure after all that happened. 

Except the meeting was waaaay back, pre-scandal.