Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I don't think she's married to her current boyfriend yet. He is pictured in the triple date. And yes, she is a single mom marrying a single dad. She never married the babydaddy. 

I wonder where Rebekah and her millionaire hubby are? Daniel? I'm not sure of his status with the family these days. The Kellers are also missing Esther, who's due to deliver her 11th any day now in Zambia. So, the Kellers are missing 13, almost 14, grandkids in that picture. 

The Facebook poster brother is a millionaire? 

17 hours ago, drafan said:

Looks like at least 2 old cast members from SNL made it....Ed Grimley in the back, and "Pat" right in the center.

Joshley is now being forced to wear Crocs to keep him from running fast to check his IPhone in private.

ETA : Anna has two giant candy canes on her chest. Huge eye trap, I'd say. Or maybe Joshley saw something like that while watching  "Candy Stripers Gone Wild" and made her wear it.

? Drafan, you are horrible! Have we met? Post more. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, floridamom said:

Anna's younger two "single-twin/cloned" brothers creep me out. We have never heard them speak, have hardly seen them at all. They're always together and side by side in photos. They seem to be grown MEN, but are childlike and live at home in a small trailer with their parents...something's just creepy to me about that. Does anyone know anything about them? For example, what do those two DO FOR A LIVING? 

They give me whiffs of Steve Carell in the 40 Year-Old Virgin. They have to be early 20s by now, right? I'm guessing they're following the usual Fundie male non-employment route of ministry/mission work/piloting airplanes. That seems to be the "career" path for the sons who can't hack it anywhere else.

• Love 2

Pa Keller is only 58?!  Good grief, that family of his aged him 10-15 years.  The brothers in the back give off a creepy vibe, ala the twins from "The Shining."  Prissy looks waaay to much like her husband.  And I can never get enough of Meredith.  She's adorable in every way.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

This so reminds me of my two male cousins. Their sister (who I am close with) and their brother who I am on good terms with but less close are married with children - normal lives. These two brother both have a variety of mental health issues and have lived with their parents then mother. My aunt died a few years ago and these two cousins live together in the house. One worked for some years. The other one never could. So coupled with their upbringing these brothers may have other issues. Just a thought. 

Nah, Suze has IGed both of them (Nathan and David) congratulating them on their first sermons. I had to change IG accounts, and Suze is private (,I got in before her change), so I can't elaborate on them anymore. 

IMHO, those boys got hog-tied by Mike and Suzette after so many of their spawn (even Esther) left Gothard.

• Love 3

Twitter thinks Anna is writing in Estonian?

This is not a novel observation, but Josh is gross and Anna should've left him rather than having another baby with him. I don't care how weak or controlled she supposedly is. She's stupid for not protecting herself and her kids from this pathetic life. 

• Love 16

And of course, Makenzie (sp?) has to wear leggings under her dress to show how "modest" they are. Can't have her showing her knees and defrauding her brothers. In any other family, this would be a minor eccentricity; with this family's history, the implications are horrifying.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

The baby is Mason.

Ah Mason!

26 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

And of course, Makenzie (sp?) has to wear leggings under her dress to show how "modest" they are. Can't have her showing her knees and defrauding her brothers. In any other family, this would be a minor eccentricity; with this family's history, the implications are horrifying.

White tights like Meredith (who’s wearing striped tights) would’ve looked much cuter. 

• Love 5

I always thought Josh was one of the few Duggar kids who favored Michelle in looks (Jinger and Josie being the two others), and as a result the Mkids seemed to have escaped the Curse of the Boob Face. They really are a cute bunch.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'll never forget the blue argyle t-shirt, crocs, and that poor milk crate. Oh, he was waving around a bible on top of it all. Thankfully, it looked like he was being roundly ignored. 

I don't remember and since it seems unforgettable, perhaps I never saw it (or blacked it out of my memory). Against my better judgement, I will ask if anyone can dig up the picture and post it. 

• Love 3

Josh looks so nasty!!! Why is it okay for the husbands to gain weight, but not the wives who are having 10+ children? Anna looks very trim and pretty, and Joshley is bursting out of his shirt!!! That actually makes him look bigger. Find a shirt that fits, Josh!

• Love 16
6 hours ago, whydoiwatch said:

I don't remember and since it seems unforgettable, perhaps I never saw it (or blacked it out of my memory). Against my better judgement, I will ask if anyone can dig up the picture and post it. 

_MG_4110.jpg

My apologies. Not a milk crate. He is just trying to spread the good word y'all!

• Love 6

I thought he had a bible. My apologies. That poor stool. 

At least I had the blue argyle right. What a godawful outfit. It looks like something one wears on their first day of Clown College (maybe even the one in TN, too, but I mean real clowns).

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I thought he had a bible. My apologies. That poor stool. 

At least I had the blue argyle right. What a godawful outfit. It looks like something one wears on their first day of Clown College (maybe even the one in TN, too, but I mean real clowns).

I think he did at one point but ditched it. Iirc there were a series of pictures but it was so long ago. That was the only one I could find since it happened in 2011. The interwebs is mostly filled with Joshley memes now.

Who knew back in 2011 that would be the most cringe worthy thing about him?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

_MG_4110.jpg

My apologies. Not a milk crate. He is just trying to spread the good word y'all!

This is outside the White House.

(Long time reader, first time poster!  I live locally to DC so had to chime in!  The tourists at the back are looking towards the White House.  Josh is standing the closest distance that protesters / demonstrators are allowed to stand, so my guess is that's what he is doing.)

Edited by BlueSky88
  • Love 10
52 minutes ago, BlueSky88 said:

This is outside the White House.

(Long time reader, first time poster!  I live locally to DC so had to chime in!  The tourists at the back are looking towards the White House.  Josh is standing the closest distance that protesters / demonstrators are allowed to stand, so my guess is that's what he is doing.)

Yup. They were living in DC/MD when this was taken. It has to be about four years ago now. 

• Love 2

In that family picture, I think Meredith looks a lot like her cousin Davia.  I find them both very cute!!  In fact, all the M kids are cute.  I really loved Michael when he was little.  He was such a munchkin.  Anna's lucky that her genes seem to override the Duggar's.  Hopefully her boys will remain attractive after puberty.

• Love 5