Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Madtown said:

They moved and Fern’s birthday week. Haven’t watched it yet. 
Ok, watched it. Can’t stop laughing at the first few seconds when Fern is holding a pair of handcuffs. Then they are swiftly taken from her, as if Jessa will think we might think they are her and Ben’s. 🤣🤣

Other then that, boring. 

RIP Birtha. 😂

• LOL 6
44 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I haven't watched the video yet, but I so called that couch! lol

image.png.54fc3abd74dc89394b037fef111dd6bf.png

OMG, you did and the chairs are pretty much the same too!! 😂

Edited by farmgal4
Added words
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

Henry looks so much like Gideon, except for the nose. Fern had no idea how to eat a smash cake. I'm not into a giving kids sugary treats all the time, but has she ever had a cupcake?

IMO, smash cakes are one of the dumbest ideas ever.  I’ve never understood the appeal.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

IMO, smash cakes are one of the dumbest ideas ever.  I’ve never understood the appeal.

Fern was flicking green icing all over and you just know it got splatted on the floor, the sides of the high chair, curtains, walls….  So gross!  Messy!  We just gave our one year olds a sliver from  the real cake.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, louannems said:

Fern was flicking green icing all over and you just know it got splatted on the floor, the sides of the high chair, curtains, walls….  So gross!  Messy!  We just gave our one year olds a sliver from  the real cake.

It's the Big House. I doubt the frosting would be noticed. 

1 minute ago, Stevie Nicks said:

She's really a killjoy isn't she? 

She's wholly without humor or enjoyment in, well, anything.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I watched the vid...Jessa is so disengaged..no animation. she needs to watch Daphne Oz for pointers..its like she puts " do a video" on the list..and hurries through it as fast as she can..then she marks it off the list and moves on...

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Dimi1 said:

I watched the vid...Jessa is so disengaged..no animation. she needs to watch Daphne Oz for pointers..its like she puts " do a video" on the list..and hurries through it as fast as she can..then she marks it off the list and moves on...

Does anybody really think Jessa has an actual "To Do" list?

I can see Jana having one, especially if it's a Magnolia Market "To Do" list, purchased from Joanna Gaines herself.  

• LOL 14
2 hours ago, Dimi1 said:

She’s just happy people are still clicking and watching her dull videos so she makes more $$. She has no incentive to change until she loses clicks.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, auntieminem said:

Not sure who else was there.

J'Tyler was helping Jordyn put the cake on the high chair. A random toddler was wandering around who was probably Maryella. In the still pic of Boob and Meech with Fern in the montage at the end, there are two little girls sitting in the distance behind them with their backs to the camera-- one is probably Fern, but the other was super blond. Might have been Maryella again, but the hair looked lighter and more abundant, so maybe one of Kendra's girls?

The constant "Fernie"s in the video got to me a bit, but Jessa only called her "sis" once, so that's an improvement. The stark white playhouse with its neutral tassel accents was just sad. Give your kid some color! Fern is adorable, though. As was Henry and all his helpfulness; he even got to be the cameraman at one point and was narrating his shot choices!

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

J'Tyler was helping Jordyn put the cake on the high chair. A random toddler was wandering around who was probably Maryella. In the still pic of Boob and Meech with Fern in the montage at the end, there are two little girls sitting in the distance behind them with their backs to the camera-- one is probably Fern, but the other was super blond. Might have been Maryella again, but the hair looked lighter and more abundant, so maybe one of Kendra's girls?

The constant "Fernie"s in the video got to me a bit, but Jessa only called her "sis" once, so that's an improvement. The stark white playhouse with its neutral tassel accents was just sad. Give your kid some color! Fern is adorable, though. As was Henry and all his helpfulness; he even got to be the cameraman at one point and was narrating his shot choices!

I heard “sis” at least twice and that was two times too many. All the Fernie Wernies was annoying too. It was amusing when Jessa referred to the decor of the little house as fitting in with the decor of the rest of the house, ie bland and boring.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

I heard “sis” at least twice and that was two times too many. All the Fernie Wernies was annoying too. It was amusing when Jessa referred to the decor of the little house as fitting in with the decor of the rest of the house, ie bland and boring.

I think they went for that little house because it is just plastic pipes and cloth and can be taken apart and stashed away easily if they want to use the space it is taking up, which is a fairly big area in the living room. 

Edited by Dehumidifier
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

I think they went for that little house because it is just plastic pipes and cloth and can be taken apart and stashed away easily if they want to use the space it is taking up, which is a fairly big area in the living room. 

So is this one.

image.png.007cc29f234e33800a2ad9835fcc108c.png

• Like 1
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

It was amusing when Jessa referred to the decor of the little house as fitting in with the decor of the rest of the house, ie bland and boring.

She called it, “on brand”.

This is the house. I thought it was cute.

0A691715-4C92-47D6-BB56-B6DFA589FFDB.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Madtown said:

They moved and Fern’s birthday week. Haven’t watched it yet. 
Ok, watched it. Can’t stop laughing at the first few seconds when Fern is holding a pair of handcuffs. Then they are swiftly taken from her, as if Jessa will think we might think they are her and Ben’s. 🤣🤣

Other then that, boring. 

Again, the Amazon boxes. WTF???!

16 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I haven't watched the video yet, but I so called that couch! lol

image.png.54fc3abd74dc89394b037fef111dd6bf.png

Looks real 'kid friendly'.  SMH

• LOL 2
24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’ve seen the same little house pop up in a few other “influencer” videos. Someone mentioned that it was a Prime Day special for $60. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

On what brand? Her house decor is a brand? She’s full of nonsense words and phrases like Jinger, and both sound ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I’ve seen the same little house pop up in a few other “influencer” videos. Someone mentioned that it was a Prime Day special for $60. 

And there it is. Her “brand” is completely humdrum and run-of-the-mill. Sounds about right.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

That playhouse is cute.  When I was small, my aunt sewed a "house" made out of cloth that fit over a card table.  It had a door flap that opened.  It was easy to store away because you just had to collapse the table and fold the material.  It was fun.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Boston said:

Again, the Amazon boxes. WTF???!

Mostly they didn't even seem to bother with a box... the doll carriage got covered with a random rug and blanket. Like, I realize she's a baby and doesn't really get the concept of wrapping, but it was still hilarious to see them grab the blanket when they realized the rug was too small.

48 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

The highlight of that video was Henry. He does appear to adore Fern, perhaps more than Ivy or Spurge. 

He recognizes her as another "second" (second girl), lost kid, and realizes they need to band together. Hope they escape the cult together someday, too. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 7
  • Love 2

Someone needs to tell Jessa that “basic white girl” isn’t a brand. Not that everything is ugly, some of it I might like. However I’m aware how super basic it is, not pretending it’s my “brand”. Lordt

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

That playhouse is cute.  When I was small, my aunt sewed a "house" made out of cloth that fit over a card table.  It had a door flap that opened.  It was easy to store away because you just had to collapse the table and fold the material.  It was fun.

And free! These people should take note.

10 minutes ago, Trillium said:

Someone needs to tell Jessa that “basic white girl” isn’t a brand. Not that everything is ugly, some of it I might like. However I’m aware how super basic it is, not pretending it’s my “brand”. Lordt

EXACTLY. Basic, hateful, bigoted white girl?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Madtown said:

Fern is holding a pair of handcuffs. Then they are swiftly taken from her, as if Jessa will think we might think they are her and Ben’s. 🤣🤣

Those two could make Fifty Shades of Grey look boring. 

Jessa has always been no fun. None of the Duggars are fun, but she's really bad at it. Even JBoob and Jchelle have creepy smiles. 

Does every married Duggar have a kissing picture of them and their spouses in their homes? 

• LOL 18
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

Does every married Duggar have a kissing picture of them and their spouses in their homes? 

How else would we poor heathens (especially the single ones) know what we're missing?

• LOL 13
On 8/19/2022 at 12:36 PM, madpsych78 said:

The highlight of that video was Henry. He does appear to adore Fern, perhaps more than Ivy or Spurge. 

Fern is probably Henry's "buddy" whereas Ivy is Spurge's.  

• Sad 9

I just watched the video.  The handcuffs make another appearance around the 2:57 mark when Jessa is talking about the "door" to the playhouse can be tied back.  The handcuffs are hanging right by the "door" and Ivy jiggles them.   

Also, during cake time at the big house, Jim Bob says, "Its a girl" at one point and Jessa does a voice over that says, "That's not an announcement".  Weird.  There is a blonde little girl standing with Ivy when Fern gets the cake.  She has a pacifier in her mouth.                            Is that Maryella? 

• Useful 1

Jessa has a video on Instagram. Here are some screenshots. She made it seem it was a rough go at homeschooling and she needed to go out with them and get coffee. The kids did some school work, Spurgeon has mismatched socks on and he danced with Ivy. Everyone loved the mismatched socks in the comments.

Two comments that cracked me up.
One was a lady that said:
"Good for kiddies to be with other kiddos and a teacher too"
Jessa said back:
"They get to socialize with people of all ages, which is beautiful! And their class teacher/student ratio is 1:4, which is pretty fantastic. Lots of one on one time and attention to each individual."

Another person asked. "Is Jessa pregnant?"
Her response: "No she is not pregnant. Unless you know something she doesn't"

IMG_9192.jpg

IMG_9193.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

IMG_9198.PNG

• Sad 7
  • Useful 1
35 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Does Ivy ever get her hair combed?  It looks like a snarly mess.

It needs a morning detangler or leave in conditioner spray and gone through with a good wet brush.  Probably some styling would help it look better through the day.  

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

You're a teacher, right? As a teacher myself, I am appalled at her "education." She's just throwing workbooks at them. 

Yes I’m a teacher. It makes me sad that Spurge is 6 and still coloring workbooks.

• Like 2
  • Sad 9
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Jessa is so defensive about the homeschooling. 

Jessa is defensive about everything. It's basically her default setting at this point. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Yes I’m a teacher. It makes me sad that Spurge is 6 and still coloring workbooks.

I blew up the picture to try and get a look at his workbook. Looks like he might be doing shape matching. That's tomorrow's lesson in my kinder class. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 13