Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Surgeon looks like Jessa with his mouth closed, and Ben with it open. 

Do you mean that he's already spouting nonsense?

I wasn't sure if that was 2 "before" pix, 2 "after" pix, or one of each. All the pix look like JB with a wavy wig.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Surgeon looks like Jessa with his mouth closed, and Ben with it open. 

Yes! I've been trying to pinpoint the difference between him looking exactly like Jessa and strongly resembling Ben. The closed/open mouth is exactly it. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I thought it was cute when a Jessa asked Jim something and he responded with a raspberry!

I loved it too.  It was in the tacos restaurant when they asked Spurge if he was ready for the baby or something similar & he answered with the raspberry.  Timing was perfect. 

• Love 4

Did anyone else notice that when Spurgie threw his sippy cup on the floor, that Ben's first instinct was to pick it up? He looked at Jessa first, then when back to eating. Apparently they're training Spurge not to toss his stuff, however they were in a restaurant. Maybe pick it up but not give it back to Spurge?

• Love 2
(edited)

It barely looks like he's had a haircut, but lets post it anyway on social media.  Things must be really slow in Duggar land if Jess is posting this.  

Edited by ariel
  • Love 1
On 6/25/2017 at 7:49 PM, Lunera said:

Do they even know cursive?? Bin wrote his name with a lower case B and Jessa just wrote her name with regular letters connected.

What a horrible outfit she didn't even try. A t-shirt, jean skirt, and 3 year old dirty sandals. If you want fashionably modest look at Allysa Bates.

IMG_2017-06-25_17-43-52-1080x1080.thumb.JPG.376057b73f2f3ead103ddad41e683884.JPGIMG_2017-06-25_17-48-10-1080x1080.thumb.JPG.2c7a4663aa6af4d7cbbf04169462c0da.JPG

she looks so cute and it looks like LulaRoe, wonder if she's pitching that now? It sells like crazy where I'm from, I'm sure she would do well with it, she's a perfect model.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ariel said:

It barely looks like he's had a haircut, but lets post it anyway on social media.  Things must be really slow in Duggar land if Jess is posting this.  

maybe its to throw us off the track of jill and the birth...

• Love 1

@Whyyouneedaname, I'm surprised fundy women would buy Lularoe, since it was started by a mainstream Mormon, or so I've read.

Meri Brown (of Sister Wives) sells it.  They are FLDS (polygamists) just in case anyone here doesn't watch that show (I must admit that I do.)

I've seen listings for leggings on eBay that are cheap, but it's like a grab bag, where you don't know what print you'll get.  I'm kind of tempted to buy because I don't know anyone who sells it.  I could always wear them around the house if the print is hideous, as I've read many are.

1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

@Whyyouneedaname, I'm surprised fundy women would buy Lularoe, since it was started by a mainstream Mormon, or so I've read.

Meri Brown (of Sister Wives) sells it.  They are FLDS (polygamists) just in case anyone here doesn't watch that show (I must admit that I do.)

I've seen listings for leggings on eBay that are cheap, but it's like a grab bag, where you don't know what print you'll get.  I'm kind of tempted to buy because I don't know anyone who sells it.  I could always wear them around the house if the print is hideous, as I've read many are.

I'd be less worried about the prints being hideous, and more about the fact that more and more stories are coming out saying the leggings are completely shoddy, and often tear on the first wearing. Probably better to go Target and get yourself a cheap pair there, that at least will last for a while.

Back to Spurge, who I find delightful, I don't see JB at all when I look at him. Weird how we all see different things in people. Good for them only giving him a trim, and keeping the curls.

• Love 8
On 7/3/2017 at 5:28 PM, kalamac said:

I'd be less worried about the prints being hideous, and more about the fact that more and more stories are coming out saying the leggings are completely shoddy, and often tear on the first wearing.

My boss has a pair that is so soft, I just want to pet her legs (in a totally work appropriate way). She's tall & curvy, so it's hard for her to find leggings that fit. She's had them for several months and wears them at least once a week to work, so the quality of hers is pretty good.

• Love 3

I guess she's not above it if the CFA mention  and pics means getting paid or a free meal!  

The cut out cow spots are so cringeworthy and stupid. What a way to spend a day. 

• Love 2

I've noticed the mitts on Henry in Jessa's last couple of posts. CUT HIS NAILS! Jeezus, she has free labor to take advantage of every.fucking.day to look after Spurgie while she clips. Five minutes, tops. 

• Love 4

Is that JACKSON dressed up like a cow with those little kids? Something cringe worthy about that to me. This boy needs to be with his older brothers...why is he not? Shouldn't his father see to that?

• Love 6

Looks like he is spending time with JTyler. Although they are the same height there's a 4-5 year age difference. At least Jackson will always have his mother, Jana.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I thought Jessa was above this. And look! Laura's still around (pic 3). I'm pretty sure she's been hired on as the tutor; it probably pays better than IBLP HQ. 

He's very cute.  If I were Jessa, I would be so happy with my two boys.  But then again, I'm not fundy.

• Love 7

Jessa looks exhausted. I think she'll be pregnant again before long, because she's too stubborn to use birth control, but I predict we're going to see a lot more crabbiness and less Earth Mother as the kids start to pile up. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, whydoiwatch said:

Why no shoes on the M cow kid at Chick - whatever it is called.  His white socks will look as dirty as Meredith's feet in the video. The "cute" video reveals once again how filthy the compound is.

I don't know if all of them have it, but some Chik-fil-a's have a kids play area (or at least they used to) and they have to take their shoes off to play, but they have to wear socks. I remember when my nephews were little they loved those stupid play places at any fast food that had them and you could even buy a pair of socks at McDonald's if your kid was sockless. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, louannems said:

I cannot believe Spurgeon didn't also make that list!

Spurgeon also got a shout out.  

36. Henry Wilberforce

We love Henry, but may the force be with the newest member of the Duggar-Seewald clan if any of his classmates ever find out his middle name. Hey, at least his first name isn't Spurgeon — like his older brother.

• Love 4

Henry has beautiful eyes, but I think Jessa toyed with the color saturation to make them look brighter. In other pics his eyes are really blue, but not to the point where he resembles the Night King from Game of Thrones. 

• Love 11

Spurgeon is adorable and now that Wilberforce is out of that newborn phase he is getting really handsome.  

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎11 at 8:37 PM, awaken said:

I guess she's not above it if the CFA mention  and pics means getting paid or a free meal!  

The cut out cow spots are so cringeworthy and stupid. What a way to spend a day. 

Jessa has a lot of followers and I think this restaurant chain is really conservative, so it is a good match. If they aren't aligned with the Duggs they probably should consider it. 

• Love 1

In the video of Meredith and Spurgie, Meredith is lying on her back eating. 

I know kids do things that are dangerous but the adult taking the video should say "Meredith, don't lie down when you eat, you're gonna choke, sit up!".  

Not continue filming like an idiot and post it on social media.  Which genius was that? Anna or Jessa? 

• Love 5

Jessa posted it, but Anna could have texted it to Jessa first. Anna has almost never used her IG account since Joshgate I. 

As for Henry's eyes, WINTER IS COMING! Maybe Jessa even knows when! (Riiiiight) 

• Love 2

I am really surprised at how cute Henry W. is getting!  In his newborn pictures, he looked so awful I actually thought he might have had something wrong with him!  I feel badly for thinking that.  It's just compared to super adorable, happy Spurgeon, Henry used to pale in comparison.  He's catching up in cuteness.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, louannems said:

I am really surprised at how cute Henry W. is getting!  In his newborn pictures, he looked so awful I actually thought he might have had something wrong with him!  I feel badly for thinking that.  It's just compared to super adorable, happy Spurgeon, Henry used to pale in comparison.  He's catching up in cuteness.

I was going to say, Henry's lips have morphed into Jessa's, which is an improvement.  He needed some vivid features as focal points to narrow upon, because otherwise all we have is paperwhite expanses of complexion.

• Love 5