Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Body Of Evidence

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes it is but have you heard anyone mention anything about her married BF, they were dating when filming began, have you heard anyone ask about Bryn, her divorce, her SKG business? Has anyone asked Bethenny anything beyond her fibroid bleeding? No! So........ I think that rumor has merit to it and I credit the others for respecting her wishes, something she isn't refuses to do for/with them IMO.

Bethenny has said that her dating life is off limits as traditionally it has not worked out well for her to share.  See Jason Season 1 and Jason Season 3 and spin-offs.  She claims there is a gag order/mutual regarding anything to do with Bryn, except when she has Carole plead her case.  To me, when a significant other refuses to film, they also are refusing to support their RH.

I think it is time for the producers of RHONYC to draw the line in the sand regarding the hiding of boyfriends.  The biggest part of this show (other than Luann's love life) is suppose to be the real about their lives.  Leaving husbands and significant others out is reality TV light.  Minor children I can see why they can be protected, especially young minor children.  Kristen had to walk away when things go too hot, Vicki Gunvalson had to serve up Brooks.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Part of me thinks that what we see as Ro's oddball behaviors (enhancements, "dancing", flirting etc.) is an attempt to make Mario jealous. A kind of, See what you're missing????

I need to find the gif of her lucite-heels wearing, bikini clad self opening a poolside glass slider. It was mesmerizing. And not quite as scary as her runway walk.

Ramona is the least self-aware person on Reality TV. She’s like an Idiot Savants with Tourette Syndrome. I don't think she's trying to make Mario jealous - I think she thinks she's hot shit.

I’ve called her my Tourettzy Turtle, Rainmona, Craymona, Crazy Noodle and I find her so entertaining. She has behaved the same way since season one. I think this is the first season she has not spouted that she’s renewed.

I posted the GIF of her in the yellow bikini closing the sliding glass door a few episodes ago and can not find that GIF now but here’s her barbell GIF

ramonaworkingout.gif?itok=yVCGbmni

This Youtube clip is Ramona. Makes no sense, mesmerizing, no game, no takers…and yet SOOOO ENTERTAINING

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I may as well admit it.

I love LVP's boobs in a lesbian way.

Both of them.

Sonja's?

They scare me.

Agree.

I think Sonja is using a garter belt clip to keep her dress stretched down at its maximum capacity. If that thing snaps the dress will fly up off her body.

With so much boobage exposed we should be seeing nipples or at least a crescent moon. It’s scary to me because it’s like looking at a nekkid Barbie doll – not anatomically correct. I keep looking for her nipples and the Bravo editors didn’t even have to pixel anything out…so where are they? Did her store bought pair box say nipples not included? Is Pickles in the basement looking for parts?

Ahhhhh!

• Love 2

Why is it OK for Sonja to be the friend with benefits at the same time Tom is dating Ramona?  Where's the outrage, the girl code?   It's just when Luann snags him that they are both jealous.

• Love 21
13 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Why is it OK for Sonja to be the friend with benefits at the same time Tom is dating Ramona?  Where's the outrage, the girl code?   It's just when Luann snags him that they are both jealous.

The show seems to require a Bethy determination.

From your fingertips to Bethy's foul mouth...

• Love 6
On 8/4/2016 at 5:05 AM, Lizzing said:

I thought it was interesting on WWHL it seemed that Dorinda was lightly critical of Bethenny.  Maybe she's crawling out of B's ass? Is there hope for her?  But, yeah, Jules did look good with shorter hair and healthier overall.

But, did you notice how quickly Andy shut that shit down. He said something like all right and moved the conversation on.

• Love 14

Something keeps slapping me across the face as I read all of the back and forth posts about who owes what to whom, etc.  I think it is often forgotten that these women are not "friends" in any normal sense of the word.  They are competitors.  They compete for airtime, for apples, and for men.  I'm not saying that it makes a difference as to who certain people might think are in the wrong and who is in the right in any given situation - of course, we put ourselves in their shoes and that's how we end up being Team X/Y/Z.    Our real-life situations are so very different from the dynamic that exists among this group of women, though, and their motivations for doing what they do are not the same as ours in our little ol' non-reality TV lives.  Things are bound to be a little (or a lot) more cutthroat on the show.   Maybe if we thought of it more as "The Amazing Race....To the Altar", or "The Amazing Race - Apple Bobbing Special", it would more accurately reflect the content of the show.  The word "real" obviously doesn't apply, but that's just another aspect of the humor that is this show - at least now, MAYBE the word "housewives" will apply again?!  Time will tell...

Bethenny's dude and Mr. Kelly Dodd have got to be brothers.   I cannot believe how much they remind me of one another.  As much as I think he's a douche and will cheat/has cheated again, I think Tom is far more attractive than both of the other baldies.  I also thoroughly enjoy the endless comedy that has resulted from this mess between him and the Three Stooges.  

I will never stop laughing at Dorinda's second language.  Most drunk people speak the same language to varying degrees.  There are usually fairly universal pronunciations of slurred words, but hers are totally unrecognizable and she ups the ante by murdering sentence structure and throwing in a speech impediment, to boot!  Combined with Ramona's dangerous dancing and bloated swimsuit photoshoot, Jules' sloppy bartending, Sonja's Indecent Proposal dress and the Ramonja duo's desperation when in the presence of Tom, this one is the gift that keeps on giving.  

This episode is just PURE GOLD! 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Ramona is the least self-aware person on Reality TV. She’s like an Idiot Savants with Tourette Syndrome. I don't think she's trying to make Mario jealous - I think she thinks she's hot shit.

I’ve called her my Tourettzy Turtle, Rainmona, Craymona, Crazy Noodle and I find her so entertaining. She has behaved the same way since season one. I think this is the first season she has not spouted that she’s renewed.

I posted the GIF of her in the yellow bikini closing the sliding glass door a few episodes ago and can not find that GIF now but here’s her barbell GIF

ramonaworkingout.gif?itok=yVCGbmni

This Youtube clip is Ramona. Makes no sense, mesmerizing, no game, no takers…and yet SOOOO ENTERTAINING

HAAAA!!  I am DYING!!

• Love 3
On August 3, 2016 at 10:02 PM, TomGirl said:

Luann's obnoxious, insensitive, immature gloating is beyond belief.  Sonja was a saint to put up with it.

I think I said "I hate her" or "She is awful" about twenty times this episode. Because she is gross at this point. 

• Love 9
On 5 August 2016 at 0:22 AM, WireWrap said:

Well.....She was served with divorce papers back in 2006, 10 years ago but she claimed she has been FWB with Tom for 10 years last year, 2015 when Luann/Tom first hooked up. Which would mean, if her timeline is correct, that she was still married to Morgan and no divorce papers had been filed when she and Tom first got together! LOL

Hang on a minute.... How long ago did Sonja and Ol' Man Morgan split up? Was it (at least) 10 years ago?

thanks Wirewrap! That is exactly why I was asking!

• Love 2

I would like to repost this from the Frankel thread...jinjer looked up the details on her squeeze Dennis and his business dealings...until jinjer posted info on his "work", I had no idea that the new man in Bethy's life is a complete financial jackal. Just in case anyone here is not familiar with this kind of financial scamming...this is what "settlement funding" is...

Man, these guys are bottom-feeders. I used to work on Wall Street, and these vultures are disdained by even the worst.  The big companies that started this stuff are J.G. Wentworth and Peach Tree funding. Many of those awarded settlements are victims of auto injuries that are horrific...and many were reasonably poor to begin with. Lawyers for the insurance companies love these "structured settlements" as they are called, because the insurance companies are liable for relatively small payments yearly, while the payments go on for 30 years. Say you are awarded 250k...but over thirty years...the insurance companies are counting on holding onto the bulk of that 250k and deriving income/interest from it. They rarely award the total upfront...and most lawyers won't fight for their clients because it's an easy win with the insurance companies if they take the settlement deal...and they announce "hey, I got you a quarter mil" not mentioning that it rarely makes up for the lost job income and ongoing physical or mental therapy that a victim might need. Even worse, these companies go after the victims after their lawyers have gone...calling them directly at home, with a sweet sales pitch. Many victims are not financially savvy and many are not well enough to handle the pressure after finding that their big settlement in monthly dribs does not cover the month...they are easily baited and taken advantage of by these bastards.

Never let anyone you know accept a structured settlement...fire any lawyer who would agree to it, since it is the easy way out (the lawyer will get his full pay from the insurance folks, for playing along, and it will also come out of the total settlement).  

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Hang on a minute.... How long ago did Sonja and Ol' Man Morgan split up? Was it (at least) 10 years ago?

thanks Wirewrap! That is exactly why I was asking!

Yes, it is 10 years this year, 2016, not last year!  Does this mean Sonja was FWB with Tom when she was still married? Was he the reason Morgan divorced her? Oh, the can of worms Sonja has opened up with her 10 year/FWB claim! LOL

• Love 10

First of all, Ramona lost her shit in this episode.  Saying G-d Dammit and calling Lu a bitch several times was over the line and not funny, especially given the occasion. I am sick of her, her ignorant behavior and her filthy mouth.  She is such a liar, and she looks ridiculous with her fake titties hanging out.

Sonja is just bitter, and I was embarrassed for her.  Her attitude and her dress were pathetic.

I hope Lu is happy, wedding or not.

Thanks for showing off your bathing suit Beth.  <rollseyes>

I am really sad that I don't care the season is almost over.  The reunion should be a snore.  I hope Beth, Ramona and Sonja don't return next season.  Of course, they could really use a complete overhaul.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Thanks for showing off your bathing suit Beth.  <rollseyes>

For the first time this season B wore something I want. I loved her Guatemalan inspired cover up with all the embroidery and pieced fabrics. It was really unique.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

For the first time this season B wore something I want. I loved her Guatemalan inspired cover up with all the embroidery and pieced fabrics. It was really unique.

I really liked Carole's robe. I probably would have liked Bethenny's, too, but I just can't get beyond Bethenny.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

The cover up was pretty, too bad it was Bethenny wearing it though. She has beautiful clothes (most of the time) but her nasty personality distorts what she is wearing, her ugly personality bleeds onto/into the fabric and ruins it. LOL

• Love 13

From Carole's blog:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/blogs/carole-radziwill/carole-radziwill-love-lies-what

"I prefer straightforward conversations to the screaming and drunken pill-popping antics you see from the others"

I wonder how her good friends Ramona and Bethenny like being referred to as screaming, drunken pill-popping.  Best I can tell this season the screamers have been Bethenny and Ramona. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Carole said her robe is Agent Provacatuer, I think. And if I found the right one, wrong color...wow it is about $900!

Go$h, some of their stuff is beautiful.  But so spendy.  I'm not a lacy lingerie kinda gal.  That's why I liked Carole's robe.  The cut was simple and the drape was gorgeous and sexy.  For 900 bucks, it better be.  And should be made of butterfly wings and make my coffee in the morning.

Anybody know who designed Sonja and LVP's dress?

• Love 3

Haha! Love the dinner napkins stapled to Lu's dress post. 

What did Tom say? "A five-second phone call, felt like it lasted ten minutes..." Isn't that an insult? If you're enjoying the conversation, doesn't it feel as if the time goes by quickly?

That yacht owner was all kinds of tacky.  

Dorinda gets shit-faced sooooo often.  Have we ever seen her just have two drinks and stop?  I think she really misses Richard.

Dorinda, let Carole sleep.  Just because you're a morning person doesn't mean everyone else has to be one.

Does anyone know why Ramona's eyes look so crazy? Is it a thyroid thing?

Carole looks so much better in her THs.  

Love Sonja watching her Netflix. 

• Love 6

God, Ramona is just a useless piece of shit.  Her "relationship" with Tom keeps getting more and more serious (and expansive!)  She basically calls the groom a liar when he says they had two dates, including having dinner one time.  And she spends the better part of the episode nudging Sonja along the same path.  At the outset Sonja casually slept with Tom a number of times during the past 10 years.  Now she is saddened over the end of a ten year "relationship".  These two old crones just can't stand that LuAnn is happy and getting married.  I mean, all that $$$ spent on a boob job and long, fake hair...you are not in your twenties, Ramona; you're nearly sixty.  And Sonja?  Stop with the posing, pouting and long, languid glances at Tom.  Shove your tits back into your dress and behave.

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, Nanny pants said:

God, Ramona is just a useless piece of shit.  Her "relationship" with Tom keeps getting more and more serious (and expansive!)  She basically calls the groom a liar when he says they had two dates, including having dinner one time.  And she spends the better part of the episode nudging Sonja along the same path.  At the outset Sonja casually slept with Tom a number of times during the past 10 years.  Now she is saddened over the end of a ten year "relationship".  These two old crones just can't stand that LuAnn is happy and getting married.  I mean, all that $$$ spent on a boob job and long, fake hair...you are not in your twenties, Ramona; you're nearly sixty.  And Sonja?  Stop with the posing, pouting and long, languid glances at Tom.  Shove your tits back into your dress and behave.

I feel so, so sorry for Avery.

• Love 5

Oh let's face it.  Ro and Sonja are greatly exaggerating their timelines and relationships with Tom.  Ro has stated various numbers regarding how many times she had 'dated' Tom and Sonja has gone from FWB to losing her 'lover'.  IMO, given their statements, what actually happened is far from the story they're ever continuing to evolve.  It's become rather pathetic and desperate.  And their attempts to entice Tom at the engagement party just continues to support this. 

In her blog, Ro says it's about telling the truth in regards to Tom but she keeps changing the number of dates they had.  Sonja claims she and Tom have been FWB for ten years which would mean that her 'love' for Mr. Morgan wasn't what she keeps pontificating.  Add to that no one knew about her relationship with Tom so that says IMO it was something (if it actually was something) was a convenience not to be shared.  That's what it was.  There was no Tom at any event.  There was no mention of Tom to anyone by Sonja.  It was a private convenience.   Nothing more.  There was no recognition asked or demanded during this so called FWB relationship.  Bottom line for me, the truth is that Sonja is greatly exaggerating what she had with Tom and she is expecting more than what it actually deserves.  

The truth is that neither Sonja or Ro have any sort of storyline this season and they're using this to give themselves one.  Gosh, when I was single I dated people who went on to date friends and they dated people that I went on to date.  Hello, welcome to college.  Welcome to the dating world.  We had three housewives who dated or married Harry.  Where was the outrage?  Ro dated Tom when he was still FWB with Sonja?  Where was the outrage?  It's all bs because of some people's need for a storyline.  Add to that Beth's need to take down Lu.  It's all connected and it's all pretty vile. 

• Love 21

I'm so glad someone else confirmed the Marysol Patton (formerly of Real Housewives of Miami) sighting on the yacht. I thought I was losing it...for those posters who are wondering when she was on, it was exactly six minutes into the episode, when Sonja finally gets up the "nerve" to approach Tom with Carole. When Tom greets Sonja with a friendly kiss, Marysol can be spotted in the background, wearing huge silver earrings, and what looks to be a lavender shrug. 

(I don't know whether this sighting adds to or takes away credence from the theory that some of the people on the boat were shady. I just know I'm a huge Housewives franchise crossover nerd, and seeing her there was oddly satisfying for me. I think I'll see myself out now...)

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, N. Bluth said:

I'm so glad someone else confirmed the Marysol Patton (formerly of Real Housewives of Miami) sighting on the yacht. I thought I was losing it...for those posters who are wondering when she was on, it was exactly six minutes into the episode, when Sonja finally gets up the "nerve" to approach Tom with Carole. When Tom greets Sonja with a friendly kiss, Marysol can be spotted in the background, wearing huge silver earrings, and what looks to be a lavender shrug. 

(I don't know whether this sighting adds to or takes away credence from the theory that some of the people on the boat were shady. I just know I'm a huge Housewives franchise crossover nerd, and seeing her there was oddly satisfying for me. I think I'll see myself out now...)

Bravo also confirms it:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/blogs

• Love 2

Did Ramona know the woman in the white dress she was kind of dancing with?  OMG it was hilarious.  Ramona staggering in circles, then plowing into and chest bumping Miss white dress.  Please tell me they weren't strangers.   

• Love 6
12 hours ago, BananaRama said:

If Andy Cohen reads this, this may be the next Bravo show -- "The Real Barflies of NYC".

Ha.  Seriously doubt Cohen can get cameras in the Regency.  It's just not done (unless they shoot on a weekend during the afternoon/morning).  No regular there wants to be photographed (hence my surprise that Bethenney's friend took pictures of a canoodling session).  I'm especially careful about not being in pics, so these were things that you noticed and appreciated. 

*delete*

Edited by cuphead
  • Love 3

Dorinda and the toast - it was as if she was actively slumping into a hypoglycemic coma. 

Luann and Tom kissing - Yikes!  So very, very awkward.   It's like they can't get their mouths aligned properly.  It seems like kissing is a foreign concept to them, and Tom almost shrinks away every time Lu comes in for another peck.  She's struggling to hit his lips, and he's dodging hers. 

Loved Mr Salmon Pink Pants saying they had no clue what Dorinda said in her toast.  And Carole adding - neither does she. 

"Don't say good night.  Just disappear.  Like elegant people do."  WTF Luann.  

• Love 10
9 hours ago, jenifaohjenny said:

I think I said "I hate her" or "She is awful" about twenty times this episode. Because she is gross at this point. 

I especially did not appreciate when Luann leaned into Sonja getting in her face for emphasis while repeating they were "getting married" it was very threatening, using her size for emphasis . Agressive. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, BookElitist said:

What is Sonja 'putting up with' ?      She holds no relevance in LuAnn's/Tom's relationship. Perhaps, Sonja needs to cease her constant renditions of "Sonja ♥ Tom Bedtime Stories and other Tall Tales".

Yes - if Tom was to 'man up,' why couldn't Sonja 'woman up'?  Or 'adult up'?  There are consequences to spilling, again and again, elements of your private life which completely overlap with another person's private life. 

I pity Sonja but it seems obvious she is upset because she's worried about money and doesn't have the strength of character to resist and push back against the major manipulations of Ramona and the minor ones of Carole and Bethenny, and their oily compliments about how well she's handling everything.  It's pretty damned sad. 

I'm behind the curve - how many times does Tom contend they met/whatevered?  And how many times does Sonja?  And good catch by everyone who pointed out Sonja may not have been divorced when she placed the start of this grand love.  Egads.

• Love 4

Sonja confuses me, her relationship with Tom was drunken and casual at best but she made a great show of all her dalliances over these many past seasons, from making plays for way to young men to sloppy seconds with a faux pirate on an island and everything in between. She has dry humped her way thru all her RHONY seasons and now suddenly Tom is the one that got away?  

Bethenny has proved over and over again that she is not a good friend or person, what ever Luann's and Tom relationship is, she should STFU.

Ramona is so awkward to watch, her dancing on the yacht was pure gold, I thought I was watching Elaine Bennis.

Dorinda has to be at my next party, I can watch her all day, drink and slur, slur and drink!

• Love 7

Bunny’s take on Sonja

Sonja is not a friend to Luanne.  When Luanne was in Sonja’s kitchen and Luanne told her about her relationship becoming serious with Tom – Sonja had an opportunity to tell Luanne I’m not okay with this. Instead she chose to speak about a 10 year FWB with Tom in her talking head shot. She had plenty of time to talk to Luanne off camera or on camera before announcing her FWB relationship with Tom at Joanne’s. She had plenty of time to convey her issues to Luanne and instead chose to speak about them with the other ladies at Black Barn before Luanne arrived and in more talking head shots.

I don’t think Sonja gives a rat’s ass about Tom except for the fact that Luanne got a ring. She is desperate to stay on as a housewife and needs to secure her apple for next year. Bethenny, Carole and Ramona are not manipulating her – she knows what she is doing and is changing a Hole Mate into an ongoing hot passionate love affair. The RH salary and its business opportunities and its publicity are important to all of the ladies – probably most important to Sonja as she is in financial dire straits.

All those vacations she takes off season are with Quinn. She tags along and can because Quinn is a minor. Once Quinn is of age – JPM will not allow Sonja to tag along unless she pays for all of her own expenses which she can not afford. Didn’t she once brag that an Arab Prince from Yabba Dabba Doobai gave her a brooch and was in love with her?  How come she didn’t marry him or one of the people in his peer group? Cause they don’t exist except in her mind. When Sonja started on this show, she used it to get young men her sexual preference – but the gig was up quickly as we saw more and more of her crumbling town house. Now she still gets young men once in a while but only when the show is airing so that they can be filmed (oow mactors). If she loses the RH salary, the young men and interns will disappear. I won’t be shocked if TMZ finds Sonja wheeling a Gristedes Shopping cart by dumpsters looking for treasures like dried up Sharpies.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Yes - if Tom was to 'man up,' why couldn't Sonja 'woman up'?  Or 'adult up'?  There are consequences to spilling, again and again, elements of your private life which completely overlap with another person's private life. 

Imo, Tom shouldn't feel the need to be the one to mete out the consequences.  Sonja is living the consequences of her mouth and actions every single day and has been for years.

Tom 'defending' himself to People magazine (what next, a Twitter war?) makes him look like a giant wussy.

Sonja:  Wah wah.  My lover stopped loving me and is now loving on my friend.

Tom: 

People Magazine:  Comment, Tom"

Tom:

People Magazine:  Tom?

Tom:

See how that works?  So much better than, "There was never any chemistry. No interest at all,"  "The funny part is, although I've known her for years, we got together once, but she's on this kick that it was more than that," "All I can say is, along the way you have to kiss a few frogs and toads to get to a Countess," 

I'll say it again, Dude, Man UP!  eb3bf6d2bcf2ecaf1ee944306d115dd2.jpg

• Love 5
14 hours ago, straightshooter said:

HAAAA!!  I am DYING!!

Ramona out on the town for Girls Night was just told that a group of eligible, age appropriate men have just walked into the club

Ramona stands up and gets (in her mind) her Sexyback and svelte body ready – Game On!

In reality – it’s her Sexy(OMGTakeThatBack)Face and GAME OVER

Have I mentioned today how much I LOVE RAMONA?

ramonastomach.gif?itok=ksGmWTFT

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

Was there really a casting call for the people on the yacht?  When I looked at the link I saw casting calls, but none related to the engagement party on the yacht.  

No way of knowing. I posted that link as an example of the types of agencies that place extras on sundry shoots, including reality TV. 

Edited by steelcitysister
O because....
  • Love 1

I loved Sonja's dress - not appropriate for the event but she looked smoking hot in it.  

Her nipples?  My guess is that the dress was very strategically taped to within centimeters of her areola.  Her breasts looked spectacular as did the skin on her décolletage.  She looks great for 52. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sonja confuses me, her relationship with Tom was drunken and casual at best but she made a great show of all her dalliances over these many past seasons, from making plays for way to young men to sloppy seconds with a faux pirate on an island and everything in between. She has dry humped her way thru all her RHONY seasons and now suddenly Tom is the one that got away?  

Bethenny has proved over and over again that she is not a good friend or person, what ever Luann's and Tom relationship is, she should STFU.

Ramona is so awkward to watch, her dancing on the yacht was pure gold, I thought I was watching Elaine Bennis.

Dorinda has to be at my next party, I can watch her all day, drink and slur, slur and drink!

Have her write down what she is trying to say and have everyone try to guess.

Hand out gag gifts to those who can guess correctly?

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Imo, Tom shouldn't feel the need to be the one to mete out the consequences.  Sonja is living the consequences of her mouth and actions every single day and has been for years.

Tom 'defending' himself to People magazine (what next, a Twitter war?) makes him look like a giant wussy.

Tom: 

Tom:

Tom:

See how that works?  So much better than, "There was never any chemistry. No interest at all,"  "The funny part is, although I've known her for years, we got together once, but she's on this kick that it was more than that," "All I can say is, along the way you have to kiss a few frogs and toads to get to a Countess," 

Oh, I agree with that super, super lovely quote.  Just not with the application.  Woman up works for me. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I pity Sonja but it seems obvious she is upset because she's worried about money and doesn't have the strength of character to resist and push back against the major manipulations of Ramona and the minor ones of Carole and Bethenny, and their oily compliments about how well she's handling everything.  It's pretty damned sad. 

I'm behind the curve - how many times does Tom contend they met/whatevered?  And how many times does Sonja?  And good catch by everyone who pointed out Sonja may not have been divorced when she placed the start of this grand love.  Egads.

But who owns that private live? Isn't is Sonja's as much as anyone's? If I'm following all of this right, women (and men) have the right to do pretty much whatever they want with their bodies. They can sleep with who they want right? Can do it whenever they want and it's fine. It's their body to do as they chose. So why does this freedom end when it has to do with their words and feelings about said sex? You have the right to fuck a guy, but not to talk about it? That is just so strange to me. Are these rules published somewhere? She's not betraying Tom and any confidences about any other people he has slep with or things he has done.  She is talking about her relationship. Surely she has that right.  

Is the thinking that she should have kept quiet about it? That she shouldn't have told Lu about how far back their relationship went? Is there anyone who in Lu's shoes, whouldn't want to know this information? It is up to Lu if she cares or lets it get in the way; but wouldn't she want to know this? I remember the Peggy/Alexis/Jim deal a few seasons ago on the OC show. When it was revealed they had had a prior relationship there was a great deal of debate on whether or not it had been Peggy or Jim's responsibility to have told Alexis about it. Plenty of folks on the forums at that time felt like it had been wrong of Peggy to hang out with Alexis and never have told her about her history with her husband. If it were me, I would want to know. If the person was my good friend, or even just my co-worker, I would check in as to how they were feeling. Not that it would necessarily change anything (I would so never find myself in this situation), but if I cared about that person, I would at least take the time to ask how they were feeling. 

• Love 3

Here is the original People article than ran the day before they taped the Reunion.  Tom, Ramona and Sonja are all quoted.  http://www.people.com/article/luann-de-lesseps-finace-tom-dagostino-ramona-singer-sonja-morgan-friends-benefits  So no one -even "no comment Ramona" really follows the "no comment" rule.  Sonja's response is all men minimize-might have more to do with delusional Sonja than anything else.  These people collectively kill for press-especially from People so they need to stop with the finger pointing.

I think I more perplexed why Carole is so fascinated. Her mother in law had the ultimate lap over wither being "lovers" with Onassis and her sister marrying him.  http://www.people.com/article/jackie-kennedy-never-told-sister-lee-radziwill-engaged-onassis  Carole didn't have a problem with hitting on Adam after being with his former (for how long remains a mystery) lover discussing Adam, at the home of her aunt, who had invited Adam for exposure for Bravo.  Or the two of them travelling together after he had hooked up with Carole. The niece was also a Bravolebrity.  Dorinda didn't have a problem hooking up very quickly after the death of her beloved husband with one of his close friends-who she still shares a bed with today. Of course there is Bethenny, sparking up the new romance with a long time married friend.  Bethenny with great innuendo, claiming John asked for her phone number. Ramona going out year after year for girls' nights and later claiming Tom flirted with her.  Funny, Tom was holding is hand up (same thing John did) and it was Ramona taking his hand and pulling herself into him.  Kissing the owner of Hooter full on the lips while awaiting vow renewals. If these women are trying to sell us on morality and what is right I think they are probably pretty poor candidates.  Their feigned level of shock is all for show or they are hypocrites.  So Sonja piling on and playing the distraught lover is just laughable. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

Tom: 

Tom:

Tom:

I'll say it again, Dude, Man UP!  

I think that approach would result in endless speculation ("Why didn't he answer? If it wasn't true, he woulda said so!") with another million or so posts and tweets and online gossip sites adding detail after detail (until we ended up with Sonja having a love child by Tom who is now the secretly adopted child of prime minister Trudeau of Canada and p.s. Bravo hired voters to put him in office).  And it doesn't stop at Tom,  the speculation spills over to Luann (her motives, her "lies", the cover up, etc). He could've handled it with more grace, absolutely, but nobody (male or female) should be required to stay silent, IMO, when lies are spread about them. And if at some point, you have to tell the truth -- b/c the rumors grow so crazy -- nobody believes you because your initial silence is taken as prevarication.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Haha! Love the dinner napkins stapled to Lu's dress post. 

What did Tom say? "A five-second phone call, felt like it lasted ten minutes..." Isn't that an insult? If you're enjoying the conversation, doesn't it feel as if the time goes by quickly?

That yacht owner was all kinds of tacky.  

Dorinda gets shit-faced sooooo often.  Have we ever seen her just have two drinks and stop?  I think she really misses Richard.

Dorinda, let Carole sleep.  Just because you're a morning person doesn't mean everyone else has to be one.

Does anyone know why Ramona's eyes look so crazy? Is it a thyroid thing?

Carole looks so much better in her THs.  

Love Sonja watching her Netflix. 

If you take a close look you will see JPM embroidered on the corner.

The true source of Sonja’s anger at Luanne.

5mpn8Qq.gif

Luanne done stole Sonja’s Carol Burnett Scarlett O Hara look!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

Tom: 

Tom:

Tom:

Both Sonja and Ramona have gone after Luann, with assorted comments/slams against Luann for daring to date Tom, let alone falling in love and getting engaged, not just on the show but on SM and in the press/tabloids. Tom set the record straight to show that Luann wasn't guilty of any of the nasty behaviors she has been accused of. Staying silent would only have served to reinforce the claims Ramona and Sonja have said not only about him, but also about Luann. He wasn't just speaking about or defending himself but also Luann and their relationship. I would find it difficult to stay silent, not set the record straight had a group of women been exaggerating about me/my soon to be spouse/loved one to the point of lying.

15 minutes ago, film noire said:

But that approach would result in endless speculation ("Why didn't he answer? If it wasn't true, he woulda said so!") with another million or so posts adding detail after detail (until we ended up with Sonja having a love child by Tom who is now the secretly adopted child of prime minister Trudeau of Canada and p.s. Bravo hired voters to put Trudeau in office.)  And it doesn't stop at Tom,  the speculation spills over to Luann (her motives, her "lies", the cover up, etc). He could've handled it with more grace, absolutely, but nobody (male or female) should be required to stay silent, IMO, when lies are spread about them.

I agree! Ramona/Sonja are trying to make Tom and Luann out to be the villains with their ever changing stories and Tom had every right to set the record straight. He wasn't just defending himself, he was also defending Luann and their relationship which the other 2 slammed again and again with lies/innuendos.

• Love 12

My hubby & I were at my Christmas party where we were introduced to my co-worker (whom I genuinely like)'s fiance.  FFWD to April & we were at a bar for an informal mixer for alumni of my HS (I enjoy these kinds of things vs a straight up class reunion, it's a mix of the classes) & we spotted the fiance with another girl, in a more than friendly manner.  My husband pointed it out & I told him flat out it was none of our business. My husband was upset, he is very black & white when it comes to everything & couldn't believe I wasn't going to tell my coworker what we saw, like it meant I was condoning his actions... far from it but I felt it was a no win situation for me.  Long story short, she eventually found out about his ways, they broke up but ended up back together & she never forgave anyone who spoke negatively about him when they were apart, which I never did.  I never told her what I knew, what was the point after they broke up?  Would have been like gasoline on an already huge fire.  If I was Bethenny I would have kept my knowledge to myself, I wouldn't have told Carole or Ramona or anyone.  That's just me.

• Love 12

So Bethenny could not go to Hawaii because of her heavy bleeding, I get that but what confused me was her wearing the tiny bikini bottoms, how does she do that?  I experienced 2 really bad periods before my partial hysterectomy and a tiny bikini would be the last thing I could have worn, full coverage and a lot of it is more the requirement!  

• Love 6
On 8/5/2016 at 9:36 AM, Yours Truly said:

On Lu's part....

Not what the Count did

Not what Tom supposedly did

Lu.

The narrative is that LU is the one okay with open relationships. Nothing PROVES that.

Not the Count cheating on her

Not the alleged cheating of Tom.

I hope that clarifies things.

Well she did sleep with a married man in turks last season.  The infamous "who cares" response.  

Lu is so full of it.  Of course she knew about Tom and Ramona, even I know about them last September thanks to this article

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/ramona-singer-boyfriend-dating-thomas-dagostino/

As evidenced by the scene in Sonja's kitchen earlier, she loves the press and there is no doubt in my mind she reads about all the girls.     This is the kind of bullshit that would piss me off if I were ramona.  

With regards to Sonja, I wonder if while Luann was staying with her, they were ever naming names of guys they were sleeping with and gossiping about over their breakfasts.  If timelines they are giving are to be believed, they both slept with him during this time.  

Bethenney has been hinting pretty heavily on her radio show about coke and other drug use with some of the other cast members, luann, dorinda and Jules in particular.

• Love 4