Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Body Of Evidence

• Start Topic

Just now, motorcitymom65 said:

If we get to a place where a woman could lose custody of her child because some of the people she worked with did blow or took pills, then God help us all.  I've worked with people who did such things, and assume I am not alone. Would that be reason to have my kids taken away? 

I agree.  I find the suggestion absurd.  Brynn is never present during filming, so Beth's co-workers have absolutely no impact on Brynn's life.   People seem so eager for Beth to lose her child.  Some of this attitude was in Jules's thread, too. 

I have no affection for Beth, but I feel the need to repeat Sarah Silverman's message to the Bernie or Bust folks - you're being ridiculous.   I try to stay out of Beth's thread because of these comments, but they continuously bleed into episode threads. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

There is an old joke/line that had no 'correct' answer.

It goes, "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

---------------

I can see Methenny using that kind of questioning with the people she has accused of 'drugging' - "Have you stopped using cocaine?"

------------

My guess? She didn't come off all that well during the reunion and is in the process of doing some damage control. Instead of shutting the fuck up, she is trying to re-write history for the simpletons who follow her.  

Scareole is her 'yes person' and 'flunkie' - she's letting her take the brunt of the SM anger and battles. While she battles with the fans, Methenny probably sits back and cackles about it -like the POS she is.

Just wondering what "Scareole" stands for. 

13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

If we get to a place where a woman could lose custody of her child because some of the people she worked with did blow or took pills, then God help us all.  I've worked with people who did such things, and assume I am not alone. Would that be reason to have my kids taken away? 

I agree, I don't think the behavior of her co-workers rumored drug use would or should impact Bethenny's custody of Bryn. That said, she, Bethenny, needs to fear the others outing skeletons in her closet that might have an impact on custody or someone making vague implications about her rumored Adderall abuse on the show or in the press. She has no problems starting or spreading nasty rumors about the others be they true or false and someday, someone will do the same to her.

13 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Although I find the Lu/Tom relationship shady, I'm trying not to judge on the kiss until there's more evidence.  But I do find it strange that one poster dismissed it as Tom just making out with a stripper.  First of all, are strippers free passes?  Second, I would think cheating with a stripper who moonlights as a hooker is much worse, considering the number of STIs she may have.  

The suggestion that it was the picture taker, not the cheater, who was at fault kind of boggles my mind.  I feel like I'm living in an alternate universe sometimes.  

I don't think anyone here is blaming the former PBB/stripper or the person who took the picture for Tom's indirection, at least not that I have seen/read. Some, including me, are asking why it was sent/texted to Bethenny at 2 am in the morning. Obviously it is someone that Bethenny knows well enough for them to have her private cell phone number but that doesn't explain why they took it or sent it to Bethenny to begin with. It all smacks as Bethenny having people watching/spying on the other cast members to gather dirt on them for her to use against them on the show. Which, IMO, is rather low/nasty/underhanded of her to begin with as she shares zero of her personal life on the show herself.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I agree.  I find the suggestion absurd.  Brynn is never present during filming, so Beth's co-workers have absolutely no impact on Brynn's life.   People seem so eager for Beth to lose her child.  Some of this attitude was in Jules's thread, too. 

I have no affection for Beth, but I feel the need to repeat Sarah Silverman's message to the Bernie or Bust folks - you're being ridiculous.   I try to stay out of Beth's thread because of these comments, but they continuously bleed into episode threads. 

Ridiculous indeed.  What is really absurd is that there would be a musings on what might happen to Beth and her custody arrangement because she has co-workers who do drugs, instead of what ramifications there might be for those co-workers that are actually doing (allegedly) these drugs.  Forget what Suntory thinks of Beth accusing people of doing blow, what would the HSN think of Lu actually doing blow? What about Jules and her kids if she is in fact taking pills? Why not wonder about what will happen to the people actually doing the supposed bad things instead of the people pointing out the doing of the bad things. The Beth hate has gone to a whole new level at this point. 

• Love 9

But maybe 1% of commenters are making this suggestion.  It's not representative of those who, like me, find Beth completely reprhensible.  I don't love arguments about keeping kids from their parents...but will admit I found that much more a snatchmonster POV from those thinking Michael should have the kids he dumps on his parents the second Jules is out of town. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

You missed the point of the post. It is about outing people and the unsavory types associated with illegal drugs.  Blabbing about their customers is not a good idea.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Knuckles said:

Suntory has got to love that response to Bethy. And, just a question, is there a point where Jason can reopen the custody case?  I'm thinking if she's announcing she's hanging out/working with drug users...wouldn't a judge be interested?

Bethenny mounted a years long case trying to get custody because Jason didn't flush the toilet.  I would not want my child around a parent who runs around outing others alleged drug use.  She doesn't have to film with them she can quit and get own show with Carole, oh wait Carole uses recreational drugs.  She admits to it.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Ridiculous indeed.  What is really absurd is that there would be a musings on what might happen to Beth and her custody arrangement because she has co-workers who do drugs, instead of what ramifications there might be for those co-workers that are actually doing (allegedly) these drugs.  Forget what Suntory thinks of Beth accusing people of doing blow, what would the HSN think of Lu actually doing blow? What about Jules and her kids if she is in fact taking pills? Why not wonder about what will happen to the people actually doing the supposed bad things instead of the people pointing out the doing of the bad things. The Beth hate has gone to a whole new level at this point. 

It is not a whole new level of hate.  Bethenny is the idiot that asks, "just how gangsta was I?", or posts an Instagram with "my boyfriend calls me Gotti." It is about proof and not make defamatory accusations.  It is chickenshit.  If they are breaking the law let the those who enforce the laws  deal with it.  Stating it publicly, without a "body of evidence" is irresponsible.  Bethenny knows damn well what can happen to people with her careless accusations as far as their product lines go and their businesses. In fact she claims her business has been attacked on the show.  She out and out accused John of illegal drug use and being under the influence.  She doesn't have to do these things.  If folks are doing these things illegally there is a justice system that deals with it not the Court of Bethenny.  Jason should not be precluded from using Bethenny's public behavior if he feels that his daughter is not in a good place with her mother.  BTW there are many cases in family court where parents assert associates, live-ins, and the like are alcoholics and recreational drug users and the court does take notice and places restrictions on the offending parent.  What I have never seen is a person be prosecuted for taking prescription drugs or drinking alcohol when contraindicated with a prescribed drug.

Michael married Jules with her psychological disorders.  I am guessing she has always had some form of medication for management of her illness.  Sonja's intern said, Ramona was snooping around trying to get her to show her Sonja's stash of drugs and supplements (the intern said all Sonja took was Xanax-a legal drug) so Bravo cameras could capture it for a storyline.  No one is making Bethenny make these allegations.  All we have had this year is Jules, after being released form the hospital that morning behaving oddly.  Dorinda seems to steep in the drink from time to time, Ramona has been very drunk and obnoxious (getting thrown out of a party) but I don't see her sworn enemies out of their minds due to drink or drug.  So why does she use it as an issue?

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

You missed the point of the post. It is about outing people and the unsavory types associated with illegal drugs.  Blabbing about their customers is not a good idea.

That wasn't the post I was referring too.  The one I was referring to said this:

"is there a point where Jason can reopen the custody case?  I'm thinking if she's announcing she's hanging out/working with drug users...wouldn't a judge be interested?"

It sounded to me like the thought was that a judge might be willing to change Beth's custody arrangement based on the fact that she worked with people who do drugs. Surely there isn't a thought that a person who tattles on folks who dabble in illegal things should lose their kids? What's next? 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It is not a whole new level of hate.  Bethenny is the idiot that asks, "just how gangsta was I?", or posts an Instagram with "my boyfriend calls me Gotti." It is about proof and not make defamatory accusations.  It is chickenshit.  If they are breaking the law let the those who enforce the laws  deal with it.  Stating it publicly, without a "body of evidence" is irresponsible.  Bethenny knows damn well what can happen to people with her careless accusations as far as their product lines go and their businesses. In fact she claims her business has been attacked on the show.  She out and out accused John of illegal drug use and being under the influence.  She doesn't have to do these things.  If folks are doing these things illegally there is a justice system that deals with it not the Court of Bethenny.  Jason should not be precluded from using Bethenny's public behavior if he feels that his daughter is not in a good place with her mother.  BTW there are many cases in family court where parents assert associates, live-ins, and the like are alcoholics and recreational drug users and the court does take notice and places restrictions on the offending parent.  What I have never seen is a person be prosecuted for taking prescription drugs or drinking alcohol when contraindicated with a prescribed drug.

Michael married Jules with her psychological disorders.  I am guessing she has always had some form of medication for management of her illness.  Sonja's intern said, Ramona was snooping around trying to get her to show her Sonja's stash of drugs and supplements (the intern said all Sonja took was Xanax-a legal drug) so Bravo cameras could capture it for a storyline.  No one is making Bethenny make these allegations.  All we have had this year is Jules, after being released form the hospital that morning behaving oddly.  Dorinda seems to steep in the drink from time to time, Ramona has been very drunk and obnoxious (getting thrown out of a party) but I don't see her sworn enemies out of their minds due to drink or drug.  So why does she use it as an issue?

Fucking wow to the bolded.  Do you mind linking - I believe you of course zm but want to see this and never heard this one.  WTF??  How does Ramona not get the shit punched out of her every damned day?

About your overall post - yeah.  So she and Carole are on social media insinuating with graphics and emojis that others are mixing pills and alcohol.  WHY?  Why go there when they got realllllllllll tight-faced during the Calzone of Tragedy incident with Jules when Adderall came up?  And honestly, why in the hell did Beast feel she had to go so motherbanging far with John and 'lines'?  Why? 

No one has managed to get "Michael Cerrutti" or "Drunkorexia brand" on air.  Her castmates are hobbled and it's still kinda shockingly unfair. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny mounted a years long case trying to get custody because Jason didn't flush the toilet.  I would not want my child around a parent who runs around outing others alleged drug use.  She doesn't have to film with them she can quit and get own show with Carole, oh wait Carole uses recreational drugs.  She admits to it.

Imho, she has a whole wardrobe full of behaviors that give me pause. She can't always choose which Hos she works with but she can choose to display something other than over the top negative behaviors. I would not want my child around someone with B's, at times, not only lack of good judgment but also her inability to just simply give a fuck! 

Zero fucks. What a personal motto. When does she give a fuck? When she decides which new squeeze comes home with her? Hopefully, but I doubt it 'cuz it's always, Me First!, with B. 

Eventually Brynn will become aware of B's teevee "persona". I have to wonder myself where and when this "persona" might end because imho she's toxic. I don't think it's a "persona", I think it's who she is. 

And the potential outing of her co-workers just makes her look like a vindictive shrew. What great exemplary behavior. 

ETA I am not saying she should have Brynn taken away. Her behavior bothers me.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

That wasn't the post I was referring too.  The one I was referring to said this:

"is there a point where Jason can reopen the custody case?  I'm thinking if she's announcing she's hanging out/working with drug users...wouldn't a judge be interested?"

It sounded to me like the thought was that a judge might be willing to change Beth's custody arrangement based on the fact that she worked with people who do drugs. Surely there isn't a thought that a person who tattles on folks who dabble in illegal things should lose their kids? What's next? 

When Bethenny was talking to her former step-father about being on the run from people he owed money to and being a drug addict and has said he was abusive I thought to myself, if I were Jason (and apparently he was not on board while they were married) I would not be on board with having their child make the connection with this man.  Bottom line is Bethenny assassinates others' character, true or not, to either make herself look better or she is just a nasty person?  I can't decide if she is complaining because she losses it constantly either crying at the drop of a hat, screaming, insulting or name calling because she allegedly doesn't pill pop and get drunk and the other rely on crutches to keep from acting like the asshole she has become or she is simply a tattletale and hopes saying enough bad things about some of her foes will turn the public's opinion.  At this point in her life maybe it is time to park her version of the truth cannon and let others live their lives as they see fit on camera.

As far as tattling-if that tattling ("snitches end up in ditches" from the Below Deck chick) is a consideration then I think a case could be made-not necessarily won.  I never thought I would see the day when the court would take judicial notice over Bethenny dressing up and posting a picture of herself in her four year old's clothing and the court ordering her to discontinue such behavior.  So yes, it can be brought to the court's attention. 

• Love 4

So, the other women are chasing pills with booze...what's Frankel's excuse for her own crackity behavior?

She's every bit as nasty as Aviva, maybe more so.

Damn, I miss Heather.

• Love 14
39 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Do you honestly believe that the reason Beth tried to get custody was because Jason didn't flush the toilet? That this was the sole reason? Honestly, I cannot get over what I am reading. 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

When Bethenny was talking to her former step-father about being on the run from people he owed money to and being a drug addict and has said he was abusive I thought to myself, if I were Jason (and apparently he was not on board while they were married) I would not be on board with having their child make the connection with this man.  Bottom line is Bethenny assassinates others' character, true or not, to either make herself look better or she is just a nasty person?  I can't decide if she is complaining because she losses it constantly either crying at the drop of a hat, screaming, insulting or name calling because she allegedly doesn't pill pop and get drunk and the other rely on crutches to keep from acting like the asshole she has become or she is simply a tattletale and hopes saying enough bad things about some of her foes will turn the public's opinion.  At this point in her life maybe it is time to park her version of the truth cannon and let others live their lives as they see fit on camera.

As far as tattling-if that tattling ("snitches end up in ditches" from the Below Deck chick) is a consideration then I think a case could be made-not necessarily won.  I never thought I would see the day when the court would take judicial notice over Bethenny dressing up and posting a picture of herself in her four year old's clothing and the court ordering her to discontinue such behavior.  So yes, it can be brought to the court's attention. 

Who  is going to check Beth?

Ramona?

Jules? 

She knows exactly who she is dealing with and since she has Andy's protection, she can call them any kind of derogatory names.

Drug addicts, whores, fuck dolls but god forbids someone retaliate against her and either Andy shut it down, for instance when Jules called Beth a know it all or Beth will cry victim.

Carole is the worst. How old is this woman?

As far as the divorce and the child care arrangement, Beth should well be advised to shut the fuck up and behave. Things can change for the worst.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Do you honestly believe that the reason Beth tried to get custody was because Jason didn't flush the toilet? That this was the sole reason? Honestly, I cannot get over what I am reading. 

I don't think she's really saying that her entire custodial argument hinged on that but there is no doubt that she used that detail to shore up her unsuccessful custody arguments - that detail was everywhere because Bethenny and her counsel used that to demonstrate what they contend was hostility from Jason's side to Saint Angel Bethenny Who Ain't Never Done No Wrong (my contempt is for her not you or any poster here; this is some kinda shit to read after the "December: Berkshires County" ep alone) --

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bethenny-frankel-sobs-as-she-testifies-ex-jason-hoppy-called-her-disgusting-and-would-pee-and-poop-and-leave-it-in-the-toilet-38793

Listen to dis bitch:

“He said, ‘You’re dead to me. I want nothing to do with you. You think I want to be with you on the holidays? You’re a piece of s--t. You’re garbage. You have no idea what I’ve got on you,’” she said, fighting tears on the stand.

The Real Housewives alum also said Jason mocked her age and her appearance, saying, “Is this what 43 looks like? You’re disgusting. You’re gross.”

Uh huh.  I'm so sure he said that about her being 43.  I'm so sure the queen of shrieking harangues was subjected to that as opposed to spewing bile like an anorexic Botoxed cobra.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Despite her trying to rewrite history by claiming that Jason was abusive off camera, the court decided otherwise.

Both appear to be decent parents, albeit one is lost right now.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Thank you....and now it's bleeding all over this thread like a fibroid. Doesn't the divorce have it's own discussion? 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I never said it was the sole reason.  The sole reason was she wanted primary custody because she didn't want to share with Jason.  The reasons she used to try and cut Jason our of her daughter's life were things such as not flushing the toilet, taking the remote control (have you ever heard of unplugging the TV?) and her referring to her as a villain in a child's story. So let's get real, when it came down to show time Bethenny had very little and folded like a cheap suitcase before Jason's attorneys could cross examine her.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, jaync said:

So, the other women are chasing pills with booze...what's Frankel's excuse for her own crackity behavior?

She's every bit as nasty as Aviva, maybe more so.

Damn, I miss Heather.

ICAM.  I really think Heather would have brought a lot of sanity, Kristen too actually.  I don't think the nastiness of everyone winding up Sonja about Tom/LuAnn would've happened, and I think Heather -- even if she was feeling mama bear about Carole still -- would not have let Lu get ambushed with the info Beth is using to humiliate Lu.  Again. 

Aviva sets a very elevated bar for use of filmed ad hominem but Bethenny clears it with room to spare like a steroidal Olympic high jumper. 

• Love 9

Luann's, Sonja's and Ramona's Tom remind me of this guy: Capture1.PNG He's actor, Rob Coddrey, currently starring in HBOP's Ballers.

He's been in a lot of stuff...including the "Car Czar" in Happy Endings.   Anybody else see the resemblence?

• Love 5
On August 6, 2016 at 4:13 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

On another site they showed the clip of TomCat and Lu strolling down the boardwalk. I thought that Lu had leaned in towards Tom for a kiss and he just ignored her. The clip in slo-mo showed that he actually stepped to the left away from Lu to totally avoid contact with her. Awkward indeed.

I noticed this as well, for all the fiery "soulmate", we are inseparable, quick engagement relationship selling that LuAnn has been doing, I expected their chemistry to leap off the screen....instead....I saw nothing. I thought Tom and Ramona had more chemistry. 

I also find it weird that Tom and his mom are the ones looking for venues....I'm starting to get flashes of Carrie and Stanford from SATC trying to convince Stanford's grandma they were an item so Stanford could get his inheritance. Maybe Tom's mom has some stipulations that Tom is under a deadline to fulfill.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Luann is on EVINE, not HSN.  LOL

Yet here we are, this whole conversation started because Bethenny and Carole are making claims that "some" on the show do illegal drugs and/or mix drugs with alcohol. They aren't offering proof of anything to back up their claims, just blanket statements to cast shadows on their co-workers characters. This is just another variation of Bethenny's go to "You MADE me go there" blame game. Make the others look shady so no one looks at how shady your, Bethenny's/Carole's, asses are.

2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But surely a person wouldn't want to make false claims that could jeopardize a co-worker going through a divorce/custody fight themselves just to make themselves look less nasty on a reality TV show, or jeopardize a co-workers real life business for fodder on a reality TV show. A reality TV show that that same person refuses to share anything about their own real life. But.....Here we are!

In all seriousness though, Bethenny and Carole are making some nasty accusations of illegal drug use, pill popping mixed in with alcohol use on their fellow co-workers without any proof. They are slinging as much mud as possible in hopes that some of it sticks so we won't believe whatever is said about Bethenny during the reunion. Which makes me think/suspect that whatever Luann reveals about Bethenny is the truth.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Luann is on EVINE, not HSN.  LOL

Yet here we are, this whole conversation started because Bethenny and Carole are making claims that "some" on the show do illegal drugs and/or mix drugs with alcohol. They aren't offering proof of anything to back up their claims, just blanket statements to cast shadows on their co-workers characters. This is just another variation of Bethenny's go to "You MADE me go there" blame game. Make the others look shady so no one looks at how shady your, Bethenny's/Carole's, asses are.

But surely a person wouldn't want to make false claims that could jeopardize a co-worker going through a divorce/custody fight themselves just to make themselves look less nasty on a reality TV show, or jeopardize a co-workers real life business for fodder on a reality TV show. A reality TV show that that same person refuses to share anything about their own real life. But.....Here we are!

In all seriousness though, Bethenny and Carole are making some nasty accusations of illegal drug use, pill popping mixed in with alcohol use on their fellow co-workers without any proof. They are slinging as much mud as possible in hopes that some of it sticks so we won't believe whatever is said about Bethenny during the reunion. Which makes me think/suspect that whatever Luann reveals about Bethenny is the truth.

Who is to say that Beth is making false claims? And how in the world is Beth bringing this up on social media making her look less nasty? She reads what folks are saying about her, so she knows that she isn't liked and throwing this out there is hardly going to change that perception. 

My guess, and it is just a guess, is that this is going to come up again on the show. We already heard Beth bring it up about John earlier in the season (and strangely enough little from Dorinda denying that what she said was true). I think that we are going to hear more about supposed drug use before the end of the season.  At the very least, I think we will learn more about it at the reunion.  

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5
On August 5, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Duke2801 said:

But the key word here, for me, is if.  As zoeysmom and a few others have pointed out, Sonja's grasp on reality has proven to be, at best, tenuous. Not going to get into Nigerian football teams and "Sonja in the city" parties and PDiddy and yachts, but any viewer of RHoNYC knows what I mean.  We're relying on the word of a very unreliable narrator here when it comes to her and Tom's decade-long love/sex saga. 

I mean, doesn't anybody think it's weird that NOBODY knew about her and Tom's past? Even in that whole Reddit thread where her former intern was spilling deets about working for Ms. Morgan (the good and the bad), the intern said that Sonja talked a lot about her men, but never, ever mentioned a "Tom."  Because I do.  All of these facts lead me to believe that it's moreso Tom who is telling the truth about their past, vs. Sonja.  

I totally agree Sonja is living in a fantasy world where she's friends with P Diddy and influencing Madonna and THE tastemaker of NY Society and glamour. Norma Desmond called, she wants her delusions back.

Glad I read that intern dirt. She's actually not screwing them if they get free housing and paid $600 a wk and enough time to go to class and work part time elsewhere. That may explain why she has several interns living there. Many students would actually appreciate not paying for a dorm or apt esp if they get decent money for running her bath and writing her blogs/emails part time. She's also less angry and manipulative than Beth so she as a boss strikes me as superior. 

O K now later on the thread she said she wasn't paid and Sonja was mean. Either she's drunk posting or it's a fake account or the formatting of the site is screwy. 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Fucking wow to the bolded.  Do you mind linking - I believe you of course zm but want to see this and never heard this one.  WTF??  How does Ramona not get the shit punched out of her every damned day?

About your overall post - yeah.  So she and Carole are on social media insinuating with graphics and emojis that others are mixing pills and alcohol.  WHY?  Why go there when they got realllllllllll tight-faced during the Calzone of Tragedy incident with Jules when Adderall came up?  And honestly, why in the hell did Beast feel she had to go so motherbanging far with John and 'lines'?  Why? 

No one has managed to get "Michael Cerrutti" or "Drunkorexia brand" on air.  Her castmates are hobbled and it's still kinda shockingly unfair. 

It's over on Sonja's thread. Sonja's homeless Irish blogger posted some of the deets about her tenure with Sonja Morgan Industries.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

People seem so eager for Beth to lose her child.  Some of this attitude was in Jules's thread, too. 

I try to stay out of Beth's thread because of these comments, but they continuously bleed into episode threads. 

To the first point...yeah. It comes up passively more and more often lately and I find it incredibly disturbing. Both B and Jason seem to be attentive, involved parents. 

To the second point...I've learned, there is no escape. I'm a glutton for punishment though because I keep trying. 

Just wondering what "Scareole" stands for. 

Again...yeah. I thought she was a horse looking for her feedbag, but I guess now she's a witch? Idk.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Sonja's intern said, Ramona was snooping around trying to get her to show her Sonja's stash of drugs and supplements (the intern said all Sonja took was Xanax-a legal drug) so Bravo cameras could capture it for a storyline. 

I wish they had shown that, it so would have backfired on Ramona(that is, if she were trying to out Sonja and wasn't trying to prove she is only on xanax).   I have to imagine most of the viewers think she is on harder drugs.

4 hours ago, NewDigs said:

Zero fucks. What a personal motto. When does she give a fuck? When she decides which new squeeze comes home with her? Hopefully, but I doubt it 'cuz it's always, Me First!, with B. 

I hate this whole zero fucks movement that is happening.   It is really just an excuse to be a total rag and justify it with "my opinion" or "my truth".

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, luleetuni said:

I hate this whole zero fucks movement that is happening.   It is really just an excuse to be a total rag and justify it with "my opinion" or "my truth".

I hate the fact that me and my friends have been saying this since our days at OK State 30 years ago, yet none of us were smart enough to put it on a t-shirt and make any money. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Who is to say that Beth is making false claims? And how in the world is Beth bringing this up on social media making her look less nasty? She reads what folks are saying about her, so she knows that she isn't liked and throwing this out there is hardly going to change that perception. 

My guess, and it is just a guess, is that this is going to come up again on the show. We already heard Beth bring it up about John earlier in the season (and strangely enough little from Dorinda denying that what she said was true). I think that we are going to hear more about supposed drug use before the end of the season.  At the very least, I think we will learn more about it at the reunion.  

Who is to say she is telling the truth? IMO, Bethenny and Carole are saying things to make themselves look less vile in the up coming reunion. I have posted a link up thread that has excerpts from Bethenny's radio show with Carole by her side. They mention some big lie told by Luann and how Bethenny goes nuts on everyone throughout most of the reunion. It was after that that we first hear her and Carole start throwing out that all but Bethenny, Carole and Ramona take illegal drugs and or mix pills with alcohol on the regular. Bethenny states that she has information on some/most of them that that could "destroy their families" but she "won't go there", except that she did go there by that simple accusation without anything to back her claim up. She is throwing mud at the walls hopping that something sticks and that we, the viewers, will only see the mud and not the thrower who is covered in mud herself.

As for Dorinda not correcting Bethenny's claim that she/John use/abuse cocaine, just because she doesn't address it/deny it, doesn't mean they are guilty. When these sorts of accusations are made, it is a no win situation for the person accused. Address the nasty comment and it is seen as they protest to much, so they must be guilty or it is, she didn't refute the accusation so she/they must be guilty.....No Win either way.

IMO, Bethenny and Carole are trying to distract us from whatever was said at the reunion by discrediting the rest of the cast before we hear it ourselves.

• Love 10

Why is it all the people who say "zero fucks" or make it their motto are the most emotional and irritable people of all? 

Brandi Glanville, Bethenny Frankel, Carole Radiwell, and Tiffany Pollard all claim that idiom and are angry and self pitying. So I think they do in fact very much GIVE A FUCK. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

To the first point...yeah. It comes up passively more and more often lately and I find it incredibly disturbing. Both B and Jason seem to be attentive, involved parents. 

To the second point...I've learned, there is no escape. I'm a glutton for punishment though because I keep trying. 

Again...yeah. I thought she was a horse looking for her feedbag, but I guess now she's a witch? Idk.

Why call a woman by her name when you can create a nickname that mocks her physical appearance?  Reeks of misogyny. 

• Love 4

The lady that owned the yacht, was she maybe a size 8, short, with blond hair? For some reason, I thought the owner was the one that invited the guests, and that's why Luann didn't know everyone. It might have been a party that the lady said, "Hey, come along and we can celebrate your engagement, too." I didn't get the feeling the whole thing was for Luann. Plus, the cake was tiny and only presented to a few people. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Who is to say she is telling the truth? IMO, Bethenny and Carole are saying things to make themselves look less vile in the up coming reunion. I have posted a link up thread that has excerpts from Bethenny's radio show with Carole by her side. They mention some big lie told by Luann and how Bethenny goes nuts on everyone throughout most of the reunion. It was after that that we first hear her and Carole start throwing out that all but Bethenny, Carole and Ramona take illegal drugs and or mix pills with alcohol on the regular. Bethenny states that she has information on some/most of them that that could "destroy their families" but she "won't go there", except that she did go there by that simple accusation without anything to back her claim up. She is throwing mud at the walls hopping that something sticks and that we, the viewers, will only see the mud and not the thrower who is covered in mud herself.

As for Dorinda not correcting Bethenny's claim that she/John use/abuse cocaine, just because she doesn't address it/deny it, doesn't mean they are guilty. When these sorts of accusations are made, it is a no win situation for the person accused. Address the nasty comment and it is seen as they protest to much, so they must be guilty or it is, she didn't refute the accusation so she/they must be guilty.....No Win either way.

IMO, Bethenny and Carole are trying to distract us from whatever was said at the reunion by discrediting the rest of the cast before we hear it ourselves.

Beth is using Kim Richards strategy of alluding to secrets to try to control her costars and the narrative.

imo, it is a vile and cowardly way.

why is Beth so pressed to embarrass her co workers this year?

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Beth is using Kim Richards strategy of alluding to secrets to try to control her costars and the narrative.

imo, it is a vile and cowardly way.

why is Beth so pressed to embarrass her co workers this year?

Exactly! She is desperate to make the NY show into HER new show, she has to have total control over everyone/everything at all times.

• Love 8

A poster upthread said the Bethenny hatred has gotten out of control.  I agree-- I kind of think the overall hatred has gotten out of control.  Everyone doesn't hate on the same RHONY women, but there's a vibe that's very, very, very critical in the extreme, sometimes to the point of hatefulness (IMO).

It's a gray area, cause we watch these shows partly to guffaw at the women, but sometimes I do feel sad at how much of a sport it is, dishing out pretty brutal judgment of these women.  Course Andy Cohen and the Bravo minions foster it-- they've essentially gone with a Jerry Springer model of drama creation (wind 'em up and watch 'em go).  But I can't help but wonder if we are more comfortable going after women in this way than we would if they were men... I feel there's a more intense level of judgment that we  reserve for women.  We're more comfortable scapegoating them.  IMO.  IMO.  Don't flame me for MO.  

Anyhow, I agree with the poster upthread, I guess that's my real point.  High five, poster upthread.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yep! This whole escalating Twitter war makes me think that it's time to fasten our seatbelts.  

Whatever happened at the reunion has to be behind this pre-emptive strike - or would it be a post-emptive strike at this point, since filming has wrapped?!  We will soon see...

• Love 4

When did the woman that Tom was 'supposedly' making out with became a past playboy bunny, then a stripper and then a supposed hooker?  Who said any of this?  Did Beth?  Um.  Not that I recall.  It's amazing how unnamed sources take off.  Just sayin.

I totally agree with the Kim Richard's strategy of 'alluding'.  Alluding doesn't mean truth.  It said a lot about Kim and it says a lot about Beth.  For me, it's all desperation.  And all of what Beth is saying is just reinforces to me that Beth is a vile, sad person.  Instead of focusing on all the good she has in life, she chooses to focus on taking other people down.   Pretty sad....

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Who is to say she is telling the truth? IMO, Bethenny and Carole are saying things to make themselves look less vile in the up coming reunion. I have posted a link up thread that has excerpts from Bethenny's radio show with Carole by her side. They mention some big lie told by Luann and how Bethenny goes nuts on everyone throughout most of the reunion. It was after that that we first hear her and Carole start throwing out that all but Bethenny, Carole and Ramona take illegal drugs and or mix pills with alcohol on the regular.

To be fair(?), she has been hinting at the drug stuff for a while on her show, not just post reunion.  

Her radio show started as more of a random show with semi interesting guests and has become more and more about housewives as the weeks go on.  Especially her hate-on for Luann.  Embarrassingly,  I am not only bravo's bitch but radio andy's as well. 

Is anyone else disappointed so far that this is the big secret the whole cast banded together to not spoil? I hope there is more than Tom making out with a playmate.

• Love 2

Why call a woman by her name when you can create a nickname that mocks her physical appearance?  Reeks of misogyny. 

It doesn't to me because I don't believe it's been gender exclusive--e.g., Celery Stick Adam. Not everything is misogyny; sometimes it's just equal opportunity snark.

BTW, Carole has no hesitation publicly ridiculing her coworker's loved one as "sweaty and misshapen" so why should she be spared from the same kind of mockery?

Edited by anonymiss
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

When did the woman that Tom was 'supposedly' making out with became a past playboy bunny, then a stripper and then a supposed hooker?  Who said any of this?  Did Beth?  Um.  Not that I recall.  It's amazing how unnamed sources take off.  Just sayin.

I totally agree with the Kim Richard's strategy of 'alluding'.  Alluding doesn't mean truth.  It said a lot about Kim and it says a lot about Beth.  For me, it's all desperation.  And all of what Beth is saying is just reinforces to me that Beth is a vile, sad person.  Instead of focusing on all the good she has in life, she chooses to focus on taking other people down.   Pretty sad....

I agree, and I think the stuff about Tom's makeout partner is actual misogyny in action.  Nude model, maybe, to stripper, maybe, to hooker, maybe, all of it is an escalation, and all of it is to make Tom and this woman even worse and LuAnn more desperate.  It is not clear to me whether that comes from Bethenny or viewers or what. 

Even if it were true, the issue is Tom lying and betraying LuAnn, not how this woman earns money.  It's of a piece with 'whore, fuckdoll' - it's meant to create terrible damage to a woman's reputation, it's not innocuous, it's not said without ill-purpose, that purpose is to treat someone as a piece of meat and something much less than human, and it's much more serious IMO than talking about the choice to hit the fillers like I'd hit an ice-cream sundae bar.  (ETA: TY anonymiss for the reminder about 'misshapen.'  Carole was Victor Hugoing out at John, which is so weird to me.  Maybe this is a small element of why Dorinda has TH'd about Carole being mean - maybe there have been other little comments of that nature not aired.) 

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 4

The Dick Move by Marisa at the 10 second mark. Looks more like a Jules Pistachio Smashio waiting to happen.

In episode 8 Luanne introduced Tom at a dinner. Does anyone remember the timing of this? Wasn’t this before Dorinda’s Berkshire trip? It was a dinner with Tom/Luanne, Dorinda/John, Jules/Michael. This was when John made his “wet phone” comment and Jules said Michael was her best friend. I remember Luanne saying she only wanted her “friends” to be there. My other question is why wasn’t Sonja invited? Whether this was right before or after the Berkshires…Luanne considered herself Sonja’s mentor.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

If someone on national TV says that you and your boyfriend do blow and you do not in fact do blow, it is always a win/win to deny this fact. Always. If that rule isn't published somewhere, it needs to be. At the very least you would act shocked by the allegation, or be mad at the person making it. If you do neither, and instead crawl up the ass of the person who accused you of such a thing, then people are going to draw their conclusions. Conclusions that maybe you have done this thing, and that maybe you want to stay on this persons good side so that they don't dish any more dirt on you. Clearly something happened during the summer between Dorinda/John and Beth when they were partying, and I don't think that Dorinda is big on folks learning the details. 

This thing has gotten nasty for sure. Maybe nastier than I remember on any other show before. The thing is, there are more often than not consequences for bad behavior, and all of these ladies are finding this out. Almost everyone has behaved poorly, and they are all going to be called out to a certain extent and at this point, people could actually get hurt.

Lu - she goes after Carole like a crazy woman last year. Calls her all kinds of names in the press and on Twitter. Never does any of it on the show, so no one gets to respond to her. Eventually Carole comes right back at her, and when she does, Lu goes completely quiet. This year Beth comes after Lu, but on the show. Calls her names, but Lu has the ability to respond and fight back. Others might disagree, but I've always felt like Beth's attack on Lu had a lot to do with the horrendous way that Lu treated Carole last year. Beth was getting back at Lu for her past behavior. I loved it all, even though I think that Beth could have delivered it all much better. Seeing Lu finally held accountable - on the show - for what she had done was pleasing to me. 

Beth - she goes after Lu because she thinks she is a big old fat hypocrite. Thinks she is guilty now of things that she accused Carole of doing last year and she isn't going to let it go. A public humiliation is what Lu needs. So she calls her names and makes accusations. She outs that Lu's boyfriend is a cheater and a player on TV. The thing is, Lu has the right to defend herself against those allegations. Beth cannot assume to say such things and think that Lu is going to just sit there and take it, so Lu did some digging. She knows about Beth's boyfriend. I assume she will come to the reunion Tamara Barney prepared with all kinds of information. She has no doubt tried to contact the wife, friends, etc. She is going to go after Beth for what she said about her and show the world that Beth is the hypocrite. 

But like Lu before her, Beth isn't going to take it. Lu comes after and she hits right back. How about the fact that Lu takes drugs. She is no doubt pissed about what Lu is going to say. Beth's romantic life wasn't part of the show, Lu's was. Lu will go after her about things that had nothing to do with the show, and I have very mixed feelings about this. I always hate it when innocent people who are not part of the show end up getting discussed on the show. Beth's boyfriend - Dennis - hasn't made any statements as far as I am aware, and neither has his wife. People say they feel sorry for the wife (what with people declaring that Beth and this gal were once best friends) and if people have any sympathy for her than they must hate that she is going to get brought into all of this. She asked for none of it. I think that is the one way in which Lu could go too far - assuming this is where she is going. If she drags the wife and any information she gained from sources into the reunion. Of course, there is also the possibility that the wife wanted to get her story out there. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

See, I'd figure taking photos of people in a possible 'dick move' and passing them around to be a 'dick move'. Then taking those DM photos that you got and keeping them alive is another 'dick move'?

I think that there has to be a point where the 'DM' turns into a "FNAH" move?

I still stand by my belief that if any one of these ladies had the goods on another they would use it on this show.

The only one I see being slick about it would be Dorinda. She'd talk about it off camera to the other ladies and let one of them blurt it out and cry wolf.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

If someone on national TV says that you and your boyfriend do blow and you do not in fact do blow, it is always a win/win to deny this fact. Always. If that rule isn't published somewhere, it needs to be. At the very least you would act shocked by the allegation, or be mad at the person making it. If you do neither, and instead crawl up the ass of the person who accused you of such a thing, then people are going to draw their conclusions. Conclusions that maybe you have done this thing, and that maybe you want to stay on this persons good side so that they don't dish any more dirt on you. Clearly something happened during the summer between Dorinda/John and Beth when they were partying, and I don't think that Dorinda is big on folks learning the details. 

This thing has gotten nasty for sure. Maybe nastier than I remember on any other show before. The thing is, there are more often than not consequences for bad behavior, and all of these ladies are finding this out. Almost everyone has behaved poorly, and they are all going to be called out to a certain extent and at this point, people could actually get hurt.

Lu - she goes after Carole like a crazy woman last year. Calls her all kinds of names in the press and on Twitter. Never does any of it on the show, so no one gets to respond to her. Eventually Carole comes right back at her, and when she does, Lu goes completely quiet. This year Beth comes after Lu, but on the show. Calls her names, but Lu has the ability to respond and fight back. Others might disagree, but I've always felt like Beth's attack on Lu had a lot to do with the horrendous way that Lu treated Carole last year. Beth was getting back at Lu for her past behavior. I loved it all, even though I think that Beth could have delivered it all much better. Seeing Lu finally held accountable - on the show - for what she had done was pleasing to me. 

Beth - she goes after Lu because she thinks she is a big old fat hypocrite. Thinks she is guilty now of things that she accused Carole of doing last year and she isn't going to let it go. A public humiliation is what Lu needs. So she calls her names and makes accusations. She outs that Lu's boyfriend is a cheater and a player on TV. The thing is, Lu has the right to defend herself against those allegations. Beth cannot assume to say such things and think that Lu is going to just sit there and take it, so Lu did some digging. She knows about Beth's boyfriend. I assume she will come to the reunion Tamara Barney prepared with all kinds of information. She has no doubt tried to contact the wife, friends, etc. She is going to go after Beth for what she said about her and show the world that Beth is the hypocrite. 

But like Lu before her, Beth isn't going to take it. Lu comes after and she hits right back. How about the fact that Lu takes drugs. She is no doubt pissed about what Lu is going to say. Beth's romantic life wasn't part of the show, Lu's was. Lu will go after her about things that had nothing to do with the show, and I have very mixed feelings about this. I always hate it when innocent people who are not part of the show end up getting discussed on the show. Beth's boyfriend - Dennis - hasn't made any statements as far as I am aware, and neither has his wife. People say they feel sorry for the wife (what with people declaring that Beth and this gal were once best friends) and if people have any sympathy for her than they must hate that she is going to get brought into all of this. She asked for none of it. I think that is the one way in which Lu could go too far - assuming this is where she is going. If she drags the wife and any information she gained from sources into the reunion. Of course, there is also the possibility that the wife wanted to get her story out there. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out. 

And why isn't Beth's romantic life part of the show?

Such double standards, imo.

In addition, Beth has a radio show which is now dedicated into taking down her co-stars while propping up Beth. At this point, only sycophants are on this show.

Beth has been outing LuAnn for years now. She is the one who let the fact that Luann had a "countess"persona slip from the get go.

She can't stand when anyone has anything that she feels is better than what she has.

Cohen was impressed by the Countess's "campyness" and loved to hear her connection to the statue of Liberty and her fabulous life pre-housewives.

Beth was and is still envious of her female costars.

• Love 11