Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Body Of Evidence

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, jaync said:

But, we don't know what kind of expectations of privacy Tom has, or if he's even all that bent about what has been divulged. If he really had a fear that his dalliances with Sonja - a tv personality who's very open about her sexcapades - would come to light, then he should've went home and masturbated after their nights out.

But wasn't his inital encounter with her "about" 10 years ago. Before housewives. I just don't get this one sighted way of looking at people who already know people that have decided to go on a reality show. I mean, sure I may be a bit protective or attentive to my interactions with them NOW since I've been watching Bravo forever but back then? I mean, back then if I had a friend that landed a reality show I wouldn't be too worried about MY portrayal cause the shows not about me. I'm in the background and noone knows who I am besides the person doing the show. Hell if I wasn't even a major player in the persons life I wouldn't expect my connection to them to be of any real concern. You also balance your own relationship with the person. I wouldn't even think that I would be brought up by someone who I have a peripheral association with and would be completely annoyed if they decide to overplay our connection in order to offer up fodder for their show.  Yeah I get that he should have been prepared for it to maybe come out however that's different than expecting him to be A OK with her behavior. Just because it's not much of a shock doesn't make it any less fucked up for her to use it the way she is using it. Not only as material for her storyline but also to deliberately hurt Lu when his and Lu's involvement wasn't deliberately meant to hurt Sonja.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Thank you! It's a very common  phrase.

1 hour ago, izabella said:

Lots of people use that phrase, though.  It's from the Prince Charming fairy tale where the Princess has to kiss a frog and then he magically turns into a Prince free from the spell the wicked witch put on him that turned him into a toad in the first place. 

Of course it's a common phrase.  But if a guy friend of mine said that, publicly, about 2 of my other friends before he finally wifed up the THIRD friend, I'd think him saying it was a dirtbag move.  I don't like dirtbags.  Don't like 'em, don't respect 'em and I certainly wouldn't marry one.  Lu can do better.  But she don't wanna.

Does anyone really think he wasn't thinking of Moaner and Sonja when he said that? Sure he might've been pissed because they were dragging him but, dude, man up.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Does anyone really think he wasn't thinking of Moaner and Sonja when he said that? Sure he might've been pissed because they were dragging him but, dude, man up.

Hell, I find it hard to believe he was thinking of either one of them when he was directly in their presence. I don't think Tom thinks that deeply about them AT ALL. Let alone enough to equate a benign phrase to these non loves of his life.

Question: Was Lu's interview that made the same reference before or after Tom's?

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

This is where it's at for me.  If Ramona and Sonja and everyone else feel free to say anything they want, to change their stories about him multiple times, and to berate Lu about him, then he has full free agency to say whatever he wants in return.  Sonja wanted to tell the world he was her fwb, so he can tell the world she was one of the frogs he kissed.  I think his froggie phraseology is actually a lot more polite than what Sonja was spreading. 

• Love 14
Just now, izabella said:

This is where it's at for me.  If Ramona and Sonja and everyone else feel free to say anything they want, to change their stories about him multiple times, and to berate Lu about him, then he has full free agency to say whatever he wants in return.  Sonja wanted to tell the world he was her fwb, so he can tell the world she was one of the frogs he kissed.  I think his froggie phraseology is actually a lot more polite than what Sonja was spreading. 

I know right. Here you have women just being completely indiscreet about their interactions with this man. Not respectful, not positive, not at all with any level of discretion and yet him using a very common analogy when talking about his relationship with Lu is all about them? And how wrong he's been to them? Goodness gracious.... I think I've contracted a case of the vapors... Oh me oh my.

• Love 6

I am LMAO at the idea that poor Tom is shocked, SHOCKED that his private fucking session(s?) with Sonja has been divulged for the world to hear!!  GASP *pearl clutch*

Who knew fucking a Real Housewife would lead to such a thing?

What's that you say?  Tom knew?  'cause he's been trying to fuck as many housewives as he can??

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I am LMAO at the idea that poor Tom is shocked, SHOCKED that his private fucking session(s?) with Sonja has been divulged for the world to hear!!  GASP *pearl clutch*

Who knew fucking a Real Housewife would lead to such a thing?

What's that you say?  Tom knew?  'cause he's been trying to fuck as many housewives as he can??

Even if he wasn't shocked. Does that mean he's not entitled to feeling any ill will for Sonja's asshole revelation? Interesting reasoning....

Especially in light of how much entitlement that's been bestowed upon Sonja over the whole thing....

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I was in no way judging you and I hope you did not take it that way. :)  I just found your post funny and I knew there had to be more reasons for you ending the relationship.  I have been with Mr. Moving for over 25 years before BI era, when talking on the phone was how you communicated.  If we had met after the BI era with email, texting and facebook, I don't know if I would bother to keep up with all the written communication because of my horrible spelling. I would be single for life :).  I was not judging you, I was judging myself.

Not at all.  I happen to think Mr. Ryebread is brilliant but recently he texted me a note and used 'your' instead of 'you're' and I thought he must be concussed. But thankfully, it was just reckless typing. LOL I don't judge anyone for their spelling or misuse of contractions.  But if my relationship would've progressed with that guy, I'll bet I'd still be zipping his jacket.  Which I did before, BTW.  He said it kept getting stuck and liked it when I did it anyway.  For real.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Where did the information come from the guests were rented? The post you quoted is a punk.  How long should Luann have rented or used her friend's yacht?  The woman owns the yacht, if she chooses to be compensated for staff, expenses and cleaning, I think it is entirely reasonable.  Many, many people have their yachts up for charter and even lease them while they are trying to sell them.  It is like Ramona renting her Hamptons home-nothing fishy about it.   

19 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Yup. Some kind of extras casting. This company has its own reality tv section:

http://www.auditionsfree.com/tag/west-palm-beach/

Can you imagine the casting call?

Seeking men and women, ages 40-70, with high-end cocktail attire to play party guests for a top-rated Bravo show. Must be comfortable with filming on water (vessel will not leave berth). Must also be comfortable with cramped environment,  odors emanating from dockside warm-water marine life, excessive on-set liquor and non-stop idiocy. Flat rate plus dinner. 

*When my comment was copied, 'steelcitysister''s link wasn't, so the link didn't show. AND now that I read it again I understand that I misread her comment. I thought that steelcitysister had copied the actual casting post from the website when actually she wrote it up herself in a humerus way and I took it seriously. Now I feel bad because I drew the conclusion that they were all hired only because I misunderstood her comment.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

One time I started dating a guy in my circle of friends and after we'd already been dating heard through the rumor mill that one of our friends was previously his fuck buddy.  We all still hung out together and sometimes they hung out together without me and I didn't care.  To me it wasn't weird because they weren't still fucking as far as I knew.  She didn't seem upset and I was her pretty good friend and didn't know anything was going on between them beforehand, so I can only assume it wasn't serious.  There was no swanning around over her lost love.  I didn't run around crowing about he had girlfriended me up.  After I broke up with him he tried to make me jealous with my best friend (i.e. they went to the movies or to a bar or whatever platonically and he tried to make me think they were dating).  I'm pretty sure nothing ever happened between her and him, but I don't know and it was after me, so I don't care.  10 years later I'm still friends with the girls but me and my best friend do not talk to him -- the fuck buddy still hangs out with him sometimes.  I have another friend who has slept with almost every girl I know that isn't me.  In college the girls in my sorority would joke about the fact that banging him was basically required for initiation.  It's never been a big deal -- maybe because it was always just ONS and never serious.  A lot of the girls were at his wedding and are friends with his wife.

Imagine That!!!

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Luann did say that she did not want her divorce used as fodder for the show as she/the Count had young children at the time, so I don't blame her. Both Ramona and Bethenny were well aware of what was going on, they all admit that Luann told them about his cheating on her and that he had filed for divorce before filming began the first season and that she asked them to say noting about it on the show. Soooo, these women know that her "dating" other men at the time did not constitute an "open marriage" because they were separated and he had filed for divorce. Bottom line, they, Ramona/Bethenny,  lied.

Hmmm I thought I remember Lu saying that she did not tell the women about the dissolution of her marriage until after it had already happened.  It seems odd that they would be making comments like that if they already knew the truth. But whatever, they're all liars and assholes in their own way.  There's no "moral winner" in this group of Lu, Ramona, and Bethenny.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HumblePi said:

Seeking men and women, ages 40-70, with high-end cocktail attire to play party guests for a top-rated Bravo show. Must be comfortable with filming on water (vessel will not leave berth). Must also be comfortable with cramped environment,  odors emanating from dockside warm-water marine life, excessive on-set liquor and non-stop idiocy. Flat rate plus dinner. 

It was not serious, it was her making stuff up.  I think the dead give away was, "can you imagine". 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Even if he wasn't shocked. Does that mean he's not entitled to feeling any ill will for Sonja's asshole revelation? Interesting reasoning....

He has every right to behave however he wants in response to Sonja's revelation.  But imo, it was dickish.  Again, I expected more and thought anyone Lu would pledge her troth to would be a notch above the Sonjas and Moaners of the world.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ryebread said:

He has every right to behave however he wants in response to Sonja's revelation.  But imo, it was dickish.  Again, I expected more and thought anyone Lu would pledge her troth to would be a notch above the Sonjas and Moaners of the world.

To react to a woman being just as low down? Is this a Man vs. Woman thing?

Not trying to be funny.  If the reason is about men "never, ever" talking to a woman that way sorta no matter what a woman has done sorta thing then that's that. I agree with putting limits on men's behaviors regarding a woman but I don't go all the way there and have certain contingencies regarding that logic but if that's where you're coming from then I guess that's where it lands. No if and's or buts.

Got it.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I guess my question is how long is one not allowed to date someone, someone they know or worked with dated platonically?  If they had four dates, three months earlier, is that enough time?  Should it even be discussed with the co-worker?  Is it a lifetime ban?  Taylor Swift has an interesting take: http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2015/08/taylor-swift-cover-mario-testino-apple-music  (9th paragraph) At 25 years old she has more sense than most of these RH.

Swift and her group has an interesting mix of money and means.

Us 'little folks' can't grab our new beau/squeeze and jet off to parts unknown?

Every time I hear her name, it's always about Kanye or the last guy she's been dating and who the new album is about.

The guys that get involved with her, and circulate amongst the group, aren't relevant at the moment.

When she gets a little older and the 2021 models show up on the showroom, she'll be way down the road.

The more miles on the odometer, the resale value goes down? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Yours Truly said:

To react to a woman being just as low down? Is this a Man vs. Woman thing?

Not at all.  It's a character thing.

Just because someone is rude, doesn't mean you (general, you) have to lower yourself to their standards.  Doesn't mean you're being a doormat, just means you're above the fray.  Imo.

Another example of this for me was Holla.  Seemed alright until she let Aviva unhinge her.  Would I have thought less of her if she'd just raised a hand and told Aviva to talk to it, instead of Mother Effing her while all up in her grill?  Nope.  It would have demonstrated some control and class and I would've maybe remained a fan.  Although there was that pesky little personality flaw of choosing Radzi as her best friend...

I know there are a lot of folks here that disagree with my thoughts on this - lawdy it was hashed to death last season, but I can't help the way I view how someone behaves during a disagreement or drama.

• Love 2

I get what is happening with this group.

They were thrown together and they have bonded as a group.

Any outsider or change is a threat to their little clique - they are going to protect each other.

Wanted or not?

As friends? it's normal to care and to be invested with a person's friendship.

Other than that? It's no one's biz, wish them well and go home to cry in your pillow. (fucking abby lee miller loves this approach).

Had they treated the subject as something they were concerned about, rather than a obvious assassination of someone's character (yes, I know, Tom's a bastard) I'd give them more of a pass on how they are acting.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

*When my comment was copied, 'steelcitysister''s link wasn't, so the link didn't show. AND now that I read it again I understand that I misread her comment. I thought that steelcitysister had copied the actual casting post from the website when actually she wrote it up herself in a humerus way and I took it seriously. Now I feel bad because I drew the conclusion that they were all hired only because I misunderstood her comment.

No worries, HumblePi - if you read all the posts you'll see quite a few posters agree that the engagement "party" was padded with paid peeps.

39 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It was not serious, it was her making stuff up.  I think the dead give away was, "can you imagine". 

Yes, that's exactly what it was -- it was me "making stuff up". 

9 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Had they treated the subject as something they were concerned about, rather than a obvious assassination of someone's character (yes, I know, Tom's a bastard) I'd give them more of a pass on how they are acting.

I agree. Not one of them care.  I don't think it's jealousy that's making them do this because, imo, ain't nobody jealous of Lu landing him.  I believe it's just their dislike of her and wanting to make her look foolish in any way they can. 

Sonja might be jealous but she's not being near as nasty as Beth and Moaner.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Hmmm I thought I remember Lu saying that she did not tell the women about the dissolution of her marriage until after it had already happened.  It seems odd that they would be making comments like that if they already knew the truth. But whatever, they're all liars and assholes in their own way.  There's no "moral winner" in this group of Lu, Ramona, and Bethenny.

They, the others, all said that Luann told them and that she asked them to not talk about it on the show. It made them mad that she presented herself one way (happily married) when the truth was something very different (separated with husband divorcing her for another woman). I don't think Luann is as guilty that time but there have been others (the pirate for 1) when she is as guilty as they. That said, Bethenny is demanding that no one speak about her real life off camera, they can't mention Bryn at all, Jason/divorce or her dating life, her business unless she brings it up first and they can only agree with her/not add anything different, this season which makes her the biggest hypocrite of them all. LOL

• Love 13

Shoot, I missed seeing Marysol, too. (I'm one of the five people who liked and misses RHoM, lol.)

I'm in the background and noone knows who I am besides the person doing the show.

Tom isn't in the background any longer, though - he's now fodder for the show via being a major player in LuAnn's storyline. The guy evidently doesn't give too much of a shit about his past and present love life being exposed, so I'm certainly not going to fret about it on his behalf.

Does that mean he's not entitled to feeling any ill will for Sonja's asshole revelation?

Why was it an asshole revelation? It's not like BLTom and Sonja hooking up was a shameful act.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

They, the others, all said that Luann told them and that she asked them to not talk about it on the show. It made them mad that she presented herself one way (happily married) when the truth was something very different (separated with husband divorcing her for another woman). I don't think Luann is as guilty that time but there have been others (the pirate for 1) when she is as guilty as they. That said, Bethenny is demanding that no one speak about her real life off camera, they can't mention Bryn at all, Jason/divorce or her dating life, her business unless she brings it up first and they can only agree with her/not add anything different, this season which makes her the biggest hypocrite of them all. LOL

Isn't that an unconfirmed rumor as well?

• Love 4

Lu is clearly, for now, down with how her man is acting. And that's okay. I'm just surprised, is all.

I'm surprised too - in that I thought LuAnn could do better.  He hardly looks the part of UES lothario.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, jaync said:

Why was it an asshole revelation? It's not like BLTom and Sonja hooking up was a shameful act.

Because "kiss and tell" is an asshole thing to do on television.  Most people would consider a guy an asshole if he ran around tv naming names and talking about how he was fwb's with someone, that they'd get drunk and hook up in between other partners, and that she was just a lay on the down low.  It's no different when a woman kisses and tells and airs private messy laundry.  Sonja does not seem to understand this and is proud to tell the world about her many hook-ups, like it's some sort of badge of honor that men still want her.

• Love 4

Sonja for the win. Lisa needs to edit - clothes, hair, make-up, jewels. She's too too foo foo.

That dress needs nothing but a bold lip and clean hair.  You know Sonja wasn't even wearing underpants.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

In the realm of sloppy seconds.

While I love boobage, I do have some reservations about dresses like that?

I am not a prude, or uptight and have no problem with a woman dressing the way she wants.

THAT is a good dress is you are out trolling or want to make a statement.

I have been at functions where a woman decided to wear something revealing - only to have the other women go nuts and start throwing Major League Shade.

Also, It's hard to hold a conversation with two boobs and a face -  or three boobs, if she is totally unaware of the how people are going to see and react to her?

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, jaync said:

Shoot, I missed seeing Marysol, too. (I'm one of the five people who liked and misses RHoM, lol.)

Tom isn't in the background any longer, though - he's now fodder for the show via being a major player in LuAnn's storyline. The guy evidently doesn't give too much of a shit about his past and present love life being exposed, so I'm certainly not going to fret about it on his behalf.

He doesn't? Is that based on his previous actions before he could really understand or appreciate how actions from years before would rear it's ugly head now? I mean him being with Lu doesn't mean he doesn't care about his business from years back being exposed on the show. And him being with Sonja years before doesn't mean he doesn't care about his business being put on blast. His most recent interaction, to me doesn't suggest that he is a okay with all of this being blown out of proportion just for the shows sake either.  I think it's an unfortunate reality for sure but I don't think he's done anything that full blown suggests that he has not one expectation of any sort of decency when it comes to how he's brought up in connection to the other women.

I agree, hooking up wasn't shameful but what is shameful is how it's being presented in order to shame or harass or creative a negative vibe. That is what I would expect Tom to not be so happy about. It comes out, hey but it's being used as something to cause discord, humiliation, and hurt. THAT is what I would expect Tom to have a negative reaction to. So yeah, I'm not gonna act surprised that Tom doesn't want to contribute any more to that deliberately negative dynamic. I don't think him being minimal in his approach to the topic and trying to refrain from making any huge declaration about it all as being a dick.  Maybe it's silly for him to expect decorum or privacy fine but he's being criticized because he's not openly addressing it in a grand manner, complete with clear declarations about what transpired. How he felt about Sonja, what he thought of her and their interaction And even worse that he's not romanticizing it or at the very least providing some respectful text book "closure" for Sonja, etc. etc. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. 

My thing is, his business has been put on blast. Ok fine but from here on he has every right to try and keep as much to himself as he wants to moving forward.  He may not always succeed but it's his prerogative to disclose or not disclose anything else moving forward and that includes how he wants to handle the whole Sonja connection now that he's gotten the Reality show bullseye rude awakening. Maybe he feels it's been put out there enough therefore he doesn't feel like continuing the narrative with a bunch of Shakesperian commentary and posturing.  I don't see anything wrong with him just trying to let it run it's course and let it go. That's what I think he's doing with regards to this awkward chapter. I don't fault him for it or think he's doing it cause he's a dick. I think his options on how to proceed were limited to begin with and this is what we ended up with. <shrug>

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Luann explained the mix of people she invited.  So until one of the RH or production says they are rented  friends it is just gossip. 

It did seem like Lu was tripping over herself to come up with some names and Ramona wouldn't let it go. The whole exchange seemed odd to me at the time and rent a guest would explain it.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, izabella said:

Because "kiss and tell" is an asshole thing to do on television.  Most people would consider a guy an asshole if he ran around tv naming names and talking about how he was fwb's with someone, that they'd get drunk and hook up in between other partners, and that she was just a lay on the down low.  It's no different when a woman kisses and tells and airs private messy laundry.  Sonja does not seem to understand this and is proud to tell the world about her many hook-ups, like it's some sort of badge of honor that men still want her.

Thank you! I was beginning to think it was just me that thinks blabbing to people about who you were able to lay was a shitty thing to do. I mean, if a dude I was fucking just randomly threw it out there in conversation that yup he hit it while speaking to someone he found out was involved with me... Ummmmm disgusting and fucked up. Not to mention absolutely disrespectful. Especially if he continues with I just fucked her about a month ago... maybe you need to cross check dates and shit.... Like WTF!

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

In the realm of sloppy seconds.

I have to admit I love Lisa Vanderpump's breasts but in a non-lesbian way. I'd say she wore it better but Sonja looked good in it too.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Sonja's grasp on reality has proven to be, at best, tenuous. Not going to get into Nigerian football teams and "Sonja in the city" parties and PDiddy and yachts, but any viewer of RHoNYC knows what I mean.

And I love how Carole is now validating Sonja's version  ("your lover") when only a couple of years ago, Carole trounced Sonja for claiming to have partied with JFK Jr.  (But maybe that's true, too! The J in Sonja stands for John John! It's another worldwind revelation!)

"You smell like grapefruit" (what a flirt! You bad boy!): some pinot has a citrus note + Ramona has all pinot notes = Ramona smelled of wine.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

I have to admit I love Lisa Vanderpump's breasts but in a non-lesbian way. I'd say she wore it better but Sonja looked good in it too.

I may as well admit it.

I love LVP's boobs in a lesbian way.

Both of them.

Sonja's?

They scare me.

• Love 4

I really don't want to sound mean because I don't like to put down people's physical appearance but Carole's face looks really harsh..her make-up hides nothing. With all of the commotion regarding Jules being so skinny, Carole is just as skinny but her face wears it unhealthily as well. Maybe she's stressed, or maybe she's just not aging well at all but I've been looking at her all season long and thinking how shocking she looks to me the past season or two. Or maybe she's had some bad work done? Her cheeks are pretty plump and her eye area looks tight and pulled back. I don't know what it is.

Did Ramona only introduce herself to all the men on the boat? lol.

Sonja's realization after interacting with Tom seems evidence of her romanticizing her relationships more than what they actually are. She's on TV calling him her lover of 10 years. I feel that Sonja is all fake confidence when it comes to men and it's easier for her to think there's more respect and love between her and her many men than to acknowledge them as FWB or occasional booty calls. 

Oh drunk Dorinda. Her slurred speech had me laughing. She's such a shit stirrer though. So quick to run back with the gossip! haha

Why is Luann acting so shocked that Ramona is being inappropriate? Gossiping about her friend's fiance while staying on a yacht celebrating that friend's engagement is obviously inappropriate but that's the Ramona way. Ramona is psychotic though. Just because you try to keep your dating life discreet doesn't mean that that is owed to you by everyone when the fact is that you choose to be on a reality show where you gossip about other people's relationships. Didn't she introduce gossip on TV about Luann having an open marriage? The difference is that Ramona disparages relationships. What Luann said to the papers was without malice and she was misquoted.

Michael seems like a horrible husband and nothing I've seen of him would suggest he's all that great of a father either. 

Truthfully, even if Luann is expecting a monogamous relationship, I don't think cheating would be a deal breaker for her if she felt assured it was a one time thing. She was both the cheated and cheater and she tried to make both relationships work after the indiscretions. Wouldn't be surprised if she did it again.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, film noire said:

"You smell like grapefruit" (what a flirt! You bad boy!): some pinot has a citrus note + Ramona has all pinot notes = Ramona smelled of wine.

You forgot the subtle tone of desperation, anger and jealousy.

And maybe pee, later on, when she goes to bed?

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 1:15 AM, cuphead said:

The hotel and restaurant is located on the first floor of the Regency Hotel on Park Avenue. The bar is known to be a place for movers and shakers (big time banking, oil, and even met an aging magazine magnate there). Lots of networking going on and a lot of drinking. And a lot of fIirting of course.  A lot of these men were over 50 and many of the 70+ years old were still looking for sex. Whenever I went, I would usually go around 6-ish and stay until 9 and go to dinner.  The crowd changed a lot during that time so perhaps these women hit the Regency after 10 or something.  

Very masculine environment but there are definitely a lot of women there looking for a free drink or two and because of the clientele, there were always a couple of very high class escorts hanging around (drop-dead gorgeous).

Felt bad for one woman because she would always order a couple of martinis and tried to get into conversations with men but she was a known mess, so was usually politely ignored. Eventually, she would quietly leave.  She seemed really sad. Lots of wealthy Europeans, too (spent one evening talking to a S. American lady whose husband was a hotelier in France). A good amount of regulars and the bartenders are sharp.  After my second time I was there, they knew my drink and had it waiting for me when I walked in.

Never bothered to eat there (we always went somewhere else to eat) but the restaurant looked nice.

The bar area isn't big at all so you see everyone pretty easily .

When Larry David had some show on Broadway, I used to see him wandering around the hotel lobby a lot.  Never saw him in the bar.

If Andy Cohen reads this, this may be the next Bravo show -- "The Real Barflies of NYC".

• Love 3
1 hour ago, izabella said:

Years ago Sonja lost her "hostess" job when she name dropped a bunch of prominent men's name for an article. http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/social-diary/2009/memories-are-made-of-this Apparently, the wives of the famous men's names she dropped wondered what else she was up to.  A couple of years ago she "outed" the George Clooney relationship Carole claims to have had.  No one busted Carole's chops for her non answers regarding Clooney.  Then it was Sonja sharing her former lover's secrets about Luann being a "squirter".  So Sonja is by far the worst friend on the show when it comes to others' sex lives.

The only thing Sonja proves by outing others' sex lives is she is certainly a kiss and tell kind of woman and one can never be sure if she is telling the truth, as evidenced by Russ, Season 5, who Carole claimed Russ found her unmemorable.  Carole had volumes to say about Sonja and how unreliable she is.  Especially interesting is her denial of Sonja's claim that she flirted with Russ.  Hmmm. . . Carole read your words and dislike of all things gossip http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-6/blogs/carole-radziwill/carole-gossips-liars-hypocrites  Compare to this year where you have decided that Tom spent the entire night flirting with Ramona.  I am guessing if asked Tom there was probably no one he wanted to talk to less than Ramona.  Sonja claims she was cast off. . . . lady give me a break it was about Luann and Tom's engagement, happiness, her ring, when they met and when they were getting married.  Not a therapy session for Sonja or some fact finding mission for Ramona.  I hate to point out the obvious but many of the press stories are because of crap that comes out of her mouth.  Just because you don't say it directly to a reporter doesn't mean your behavior and on camera words cannot be reported on.

Now Carole is the one delighting in engaging the gossip and giving it a stupid 101 title.   I am sure she has a friend getting married who likes yellow diamonds.  Why not just ask where he bought the ring?

Bottom line, don't go bragging on your exploits, you may not like what the other person has to say about you.  There are no rules for reactions to a very deliberate action.

• Love 13

Because "kiss and tell" is an asshole thing to do on television. 

Dude got engaged to the good friend and roommate of a woman he just schtupped a couple of months prior. I wouldn't expect that to not be brought up/discussed in some manner in the private sector, much less on a show where the players are being paid to share their reality.

It comes out, hey but it's being used as something to cause discord, humiliation, and hurt.

The one who seems humiliated and hurt is Sonja (not that she should be). LuAnn doesn't care about BLT, and Tom seems to be orbiting planet Zerofucks.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

You forgot the subtle tone of desperation, anger and jealousy.

And maybe pee, later on, when she goes to bed?

Bolding mine.

The pee smell would be Bethy.

I don't think either LVP or Sonja are wearing it well. Sonja looks close to a nip-slip and LVP's looks closer to bondage-wear. 

I only skimmed the Taylor Swift article and noticed the name "Gigi" as a regular part of her entourage. One of the willowy something or others who appear to be living a charmed life complete with dancing onstage at Swift's concerts. Heady stuff.

Isn't Swift the one who wrote those kind of mean songs about her break-ups? 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, jaync said:

The one who seems humiliated and hurt is Sonja (not that she should be). LuAnn doesn't care about BLT, and Tom seems to be orbiting planet Zerofucks.

You made me laugh.

NASA has a page set up where you can get the times when the International Space Station passes over your part of the country. I go out and watch it fly by, it's like a moving star and sometimes it winks really brightly.

I have to see when Tom may pass overhead?

9 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Bolding mine.

The pee smell would be Bethy.

I don't think either LVP or Sonja are wearing it well. Sonja looks close to a nip-slip and LVP's looks closer to bondage-wear. 

A matronly bondage queen with an English accent.

I guess I'm in?

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Years ago Sonja lost her "hostess" job when she name dropped a bunch of prominent men's name for an article. http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/social-diary/2009/memories-are-made-of-this Apparently, the wives of the famous men's names she dropped wondered what else she was up to.  A couple of years ago she "outed" the George Clooney relationship Carole claims to have had.  No one busted Carole's chops for her non answers regarding Clooney.  Then it was Sonja sharing her former lover's secrets about Luann being a "squirter".  So Sonja is by far the worst friend on the show when it comes to others' sex lives.

Hold on one second?

All this talk of "girl code"? No wonder it doesn't exist.

None of this group can keep a secret.

-----------

Food for thought?

I was thinking about the Ro-So twins and their dating habits.

One thing that doesn't make any sense to me is the lack of credible evidence that

either one dates. 

I am sure there is a long line of men with impeccable credentials lining up for the date of a lifetime, with either one?

• Love 4

Part of me thinks that what we see as Ro's oddball behaviors (enhancements, "dancing", flirting etc.) is an attempt to make Mario jealous. A kind of, See what you're missing????

I need to find the gif of her lucite-heels wearing, bikini clad self opening a poolside glass slider. It was mesmerizing. And not quite as scary as her runway walk.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Part of me thinks that what we see as Ro's oddball behaviors (enhancements, "dancing", flirting etc.) is an attempt to make Mario jealous. A kind of, See what you're missing????

I need to find the gif of her lucite-heels wearing, bikini clad self opening a poolside glass slider. It was mesmerizing. And not quite as scary as her runway walk.

Yup. And Mario is thinking, " I know what I'm missing -- and I'm not missing it!"

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Hold on one second?

All this talk of "girl code"? No wonder it doesn't exist.

None of this group can keep a secret.

-----------

Food for thought?

I was thinking about the Ro-So twins and their dating habits.

One thing that doesn't make any sense to me is the lack of credible evidence that

either one dates. 

I am sure there is a long line of men with impeccable credentials lining up for the date of a lifetime, with either one?

They can't get a date because they are too busy talking about Luann and Tom.  Who the hell wants to date a jealous, gossipy old crone?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, shoegal said:

Isn't that an unconfirmed rumor as well?

Yes it is but have you heard anyone mention anything about her married BF, they were dating when filming began, have you heard anyone ask about Bryn, her divorce, her SKG business? Has anyone asked Bethenny anything beyond her fibroid bleeding? No! So........ I think that rumor has merit to it and I credit the others for respecting her wishes, something she isn't refuses to do for/with them IMO.

ETA, Luann did ask Bethenny who she was "dating" at Dorinda's Berkshire's party and that was when Bethenny went BSC on her calling her a "whore, slut and plastic F doll", so again, I suspect that that rumor is true. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 14

what's the big deal with Tom saying that he kissed a lot of frogs?

He is just trying to deflect from the fact that he is a fifty years old plus bachelor, imo.

It has nothing to do with Ramona or Sonja.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 7