Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Body Of Evidence

• Start Topic

On the car trip with Jules, Carole, and Ramona – Bethenny calls Carole and says she needs to see her alone. In the previous episode, she already told a friend about this 2:00 AM text/video. At the hotel in Miami, Bethenny shares with Ramona and Carole that she has info on Tom and doesn’t know what to do. Does she show the video/text to Carole and Ramona – if she did they did not air it yet. We don’t know if we got to see all of what Bethenny said to Ramona and Carole – but we do see Ramona say OMG now I feel bad for her.

This is just my opinion, but I do believe this info was sent to production first and they made the decision to give it to Bethenny and let her be the messenger.  Bethenny and Luanne are co-workers and not what I’d call friends. Had the text been a video/text of Adam – production would have given it to Luanne or Dorinda.  The reason – this makes great reality TV – they got 3 episodes out of this and tons of traffic on social media platforms.  If production wanted to do more damage to Luanne - they would have had anonymously released this to TMZ or RadarOnLine and have gotten paid. This would be bad for production because then the public would have gotten to see this before the shows aired and this would have been discussed ad nauseam ruining the season of NY. I am surprised that they have been able to keep this under wraps this long (meaning this was taped sometime in February and here we are in August). Are text/video sender and mystery woman being paid to keep quiet?

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

On the car trip with Jules, Carole, and Ramona – Bethenny calls Carole and says she needs to see her alone. In the previous episode, she already told a friend about this 2:00 AM text/video. At the hotel in Miami, Bethenny shares with Ramona and Carole that she has info on Tom and doesn’t know what to do. Does she show the video/text to Carole and Ramona – if she did they did not air it yet. We don’t know if we got to see all of what Bethenny said to Ramona and Carole – but we do see Ramona say OMG now I feel bad for her.

This is just my opinion, but I do believe this info was sent to production first and they made the decision to give it to Bethenny and let her be the messenger.  Bethenny and Luanne are co-workers and not what I’d call friends. Had the text been a video/text of Adam – production would have given it to Luanne or Dorinda.  The reason – this makes great reality TV – they got 3 episodes out of this and tons of traffic on social media platforms.  If production wanted to do more damage to Luanne - they would have had anonymously released this to TMZ or RadarOnLine and have gotten paid. This would be bad for production because then the public would have gotten to see this before the shows aired and this would have been discussed ad nauseam ruining the season of NY. I am surprised that they have been able to keep this under wraps this long (meaning this was taped sometime in February and here we are in August). Are text/video sender and mystery woman being paid to keep quiet?

On her radio show, Bethenny claimed the text/photos were sent to her first and she then gave them to production to get the person who sent them to sign a release so that they would appear on camera, but that person refused. So, production was involved but only after Bethenny got the damming text/photos first.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

On her radio show, Bethenny claimed the text/photos were sent to her first and she then gave them to production to get the person who sent them to sign a release so that they would appear on camera, but that person refused. So, production was involved but only after Bethenny got the damming text/photos first.

So that sounds like we're not going to get to see 'the' photo or video.  Or maybe the person allowed the photo or text to be seen but refused to be on camera.  This will be interesting and I hope this Tom thing doesn't get dragged out for two more episodes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

So that sounds like we're not going to get to see 'the' photo or video.  Or maybe the person allowed the photo or text to be seen but refused to be on camera.  This will be interesting and I hope this Tom thing doesn't get dragged out for two more episodes.

Bethenny said the person refuse to appear on camera but she didn't say anything about the photos or the text, so we will see in the last 2 episodes. Sadly, I do think the last 2 episodes will be all about Tom/Luann and how hard it was for/on Bethenny! LOL

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Most likely the person doesn't want his identity revealed as he is either a regular at the bar and realizes everyone hates a snitch or he is employed by the same.  Apparently it is one photo shoot that releases like a small video.

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:26 PM, WireWrap said:

That's true but we also saw Luann/Jacques filmed together a lot, whereas we haven't seen Luann/Tom together on film all that much so far. This photo was from the yacht party and it speaks volumes about how Luann feels about Tom, she is glowing! LOL dish-072916-tom-luann-drama.jpg?itok=_AE

As he stares off, over Lu's shoulder, at Sonja's ample bosom.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

LOL!

He’s trying to figure out why the air is filled with the smell of grapefruits and rendered speechless when he catches a glimpse of Ramona. Is that some tribal ritual,  is she praying for a volcano to erupt or for rain? Is Ramona channeling the ball in a pinball machine?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

LOL!

He’s trying to figure out why the air is filled with the smell of grapefruits and rendered speechless when he catches a glimpse of Ramona. Is that some tribal ritual,  is she praying for a volcano to erupt or for rain? Is Ramona channeling the ball in a pinball machine?

Such a perfect description of her "dance" moves!

• Love 3
23 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

LOL!

ha ha I thought she might be trying to bring back the African Anteater Ritual!

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:50 AM, ryebread said:

My guess is that he got a will of pungent grapefruit and was checking to see if Ramona was sneaking up on Luann's back with a large dagger! LOL

• Love 1
On 8/15/2016 at 10:09 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Sonja has been going on and on about her FWB relationship with Tom for the majority of the season inclusive of this past episode. She showed up to LUANNE’s engagement party in a come-fuck-me dress to get Tom’s attention, not to congratulate Luanne. She even did a little wriggle in her dress in her room showing off to Carole & Ramona. Every time she has said she is happy for Luanne and Tom, Sonja follows up with some snide remark. Carole and Ramona were not egging her on, Sonja has been doing that herself all season. Sonja has commented on her FWB status to the other ladies ON CAMERA first at Joanne’s, next at Black Barn, in the car with Dorinda and Ramona and now on the yacht…of course someone will ask Sonja questions.

Luanne has not been treating Sonja as though she knows about Sonja’s TH shots. Luanne goes down to yell at Ramona, not Sonja cause she has no idea what Sonja has been saying.

The next morning, Luanne says to Sonja…hey if I were a single guy I’d go after you too, you’re hot – something to that affect. At least with Ramona, she’s telling Luanne we went on 2,4,6,8 dates with no chemistry. This is why I feel bad for Lu – she is totally oblivious of Sonja’s antics.

On a side note: Brian Moylan from Vulture did a recap. The elderly man Sonja spoke to, Brian compared to the ghost of Dominick Dunne - LOL

lol I noticed the same! Sonja really sexed it up at the engagement party. It gave the vibes of "see what you'll be missing Tom."

Sonja is actually my favorite. I generally find her fun and harmless. I cannot keep up with who gets with whose man between her and LuAnn. I'm amazed they remain friends having relations with the same guy. I could never. 

• Like 2