Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Body Of Evidence

• Start Topic

Luanne has decided to forgive Sonja (in an effort to convince Bravo to air her wedding). Sonja has received her invite and RSVP’d that she will be attending with a plus 1.

In another part of the world, Turks & Caicos dude just received his invite from Sonja. He is trying to remember if Sonja is the one who spoke French or if she is the one who backed up into his plank. He is also wondering if he’s being punk’d.

shiftyeyes.gif

• Love 20
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

The Dick Move by Marisa at the 10 second mark. Looks more like a Jules Pistachio Smashio waiting to happen.

I think I am going to throw away my Nutcracker and invite Marisa to the house over the holidays, She'd look cute on the fireplace hearth with the rest of the decorations?

Edited by ElDosEquis
36 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I still stand by my belief that if any one of these ladies had the goods on another they would use it on this show.

The only one I see being slick about it would be Dorinda. She'd talk about it off camera to the other ladies and let one of them blurt it out and cry wolf.

Now I am confused, If a woman claims to be a 'gangsta' or a 'bitch' does that supersede the 'dickery' of a move like that?

• Love 3
On 8/5/2016 at 8:25 PM, BookElitist said:

Why, when Sonja incessantly discusses, brags, and shouts out her sexual liaisons..., does Bethenney™ refer to LUANN as 'Fuckdoll, whore'...?  Why does Ramona emotionally clasp free lovin' Sonja to her bosom in comfort, yet label LuAnn as 'Pussy Promiscuous' ? THIS is the type of low, and yes, hypocritical behavior that is leveled against LuAnn. It's strange . I'm no 'fan' of ANY of these women, however, this siege against LuAnn is most peculiar and exceedingly distasteful.

Because after all their attempts Lu still skips around as if they are insignificant to the big picture.... which they are. Let  me tell you I had a love hate relationship with a girlfriend of mine and now we no longer talk. Over the years I realized what her big issue with me was and sorry this sounds crazys but it was because I was fabulous and I had a deliberate air about me that no one was going to make me feel ANYTHING different. Now why you ask? Well I was bullied in school as a child and I wasn't the prettiest girl in the group of "friends" who could care less if I was there or not. Eventually as we got older I was a bit more of a staple in the group of friends but a quiet one and still didn't get much interest from the guys. Fast forward to a good gap of years between our teen years and adulthood, drifted apart, hadn't seen each other in forever and our paths cross again and a friendship resumes but NOW I'm thirty, with a life experiences and beautiful friendship under my belt. Joined the Marine Corps, served in OIF, Lived in NY and was all about the Sex in the City life and best of all I found my voice and aaaheemmmmm my beauty. Something I was never confident about before and didn't even realize was pretty attention grabbing. I got confirmations in such genuine and surprising ways. I would be told about my eyes by strangers, men AND women. I would be told I looked like a model and that my cheekbones could cut someone. Slowly but surely I started to notice my ethnic features for what they were to the outside (I'm Puerto Rican). I mean I grew up around a million PR girls so ya know whatever but working in Manhattan and coming across so many different people it hit me that HELLO bitch you are Spanish woman and people see your features as a bit WOW. So I started to let myself accept the compliments instead of always being confused by them. (Ugly duckling syndrome for sure).  I also have a thing about clothes so I'm always looking sleek and sharp with colors and accessories like a New York and Company catalogue and I carried myself like a fashionista from NY would.

Now with all that said when me and my friends paths crossed again I could tell she wasn't feeling it. Always had a way about her and I always got this "who does she think she is" vibe from her and I would notice her irritation over nothing reeling. Just basic interactions, no real conflicts, nothing I would aiming to do to her.  There would be the whole "why you got all dressed up it's just a bbq at my house", "Can your heels get any higher?", etc. etc. But it's not like I was some superficial girly girl. I was one of those cool mixes that played handball, went to the gym for boxing work outs and ahem is a Marine. So I think the combinations of accomplishments and coming into my own appearance wise (cause girl I am fierce with my make up application) just made me a target for her. Add that after awhile I used to roll my eyes and "shake it off" like she's of no consequence to me and it would chap her ass when it came to our group of girlfriends.. Oh yeah, they were still rolling together when I fell back into the fold. Two friends are sisters so that was no shock and they managed to get our other girlfriend to move to their town a few years back... They actually got me to move there too. The foursome together again. It was surreal actually but I didn't fall into the quiet role I used to fill and the one friend is like "the leader" yeah, can ya believe that they kept that dynamic into their thirties?  I was just so excited to see my friends again I rolled with it but after a few years of it got tiresome and I got tired of being in the dog house complete with silent treatments from all three (cause once the butt hurt one put the vibe out the rest knew to follow suit) over shit I didn't even know about or just anything. I noticed that regular things I did would get on her nerves and I would feel the energy shift. I have a strong presence when I walk in a room. I don't grand stand I don't exaggerate but I won't mute myself just cause I don't want to outshine others. Fuck that. Maybe I'll put a little more thought into something so that it's not too glamorous or complete off the wall based on the occasion but I was never apologetic about the outcome. If I still came off as the best shit since sliced bread when entering a room or joining their presence and their men took an extra second on watching my arrival or showed too much appreciation of my appearance HEY... You're NOT going to make ME the enemy because I cause some distress to your ego just by existing. Sorry, that girl I used to be is gone. So basically I think a big part of Lu's offenses is that she doesn't allow the break down of who she is based on what she knows the other women would like to see and that is why I am a HUGE Lu defender because I see a lot of the underlying details that motivate the women to come after her.

Now that doesn't mean I don't think Lu steps in it regularly. She does but I'm more willing to give her a pass because I truly believe that those missteps wouldn't necessarily come about if she were always and so readily put on the firing range as often as these women put her there. I'd be ZERO FUCKS from here to Timbucktoo also. Her situations with these women remind me so much of the petty "messes" I found myself in with my friends through no fault of my own. Yeah, sure I recognize that putting forth a particular air or attitude of.... whatever you wanna call it isn't completely faultless but I used to always weigh the different sides. It's like why am I wrong when I walk into a room with my head held high, shoulders back and strut? If that's what make ME feel good and I'm not aiming FOR YOU but you still feel a certain kinda way cause of your own issues then it's bit unfair to expect ME to reel it in cause YOU think it's obnoxious. Now look no saying it can't come across as somewhat obnoxious but at the same time I won't stand for that excuse to be used constantly and also be stretched in order to justify nasty reactions that overshoot the offense by miles.

Remember when Lu got shit for pushing passed some of the others when walking into a restaurant and she did this deliberately but ONLY AFTER one or some of the others actually make the request that she NOT. Now that could be taken a couple of different ways. Lu's a bit messed up for doing it anyway but there was a part of me that thought SEE. THAT'S why she does it. Look, I got nothing against feeling a certain kinda way cause the girl who knows she gets all the attention is turning it all the way up in order to have ALL eyes on her and obnoxiously wants to outshine every other women in the room DELIBERATELY instead of organically. I get not being too happy with that chick. Annndddd I also recognize that Lu can be that chick. I know. But to build an ongoing attack based on that unfortunate part of her personality? Plus it seems to me that she gets shit even when she isn't grandstanding. It's like during their off time or intimate filming time these women are still wanting to make her pay for the fact that she's an attention getter. SO THE FUCK WHAT???? It's only at the expense of the other women's egos (which they have complete control over so it doesn't really HAVE to affect them) so that's why I can't be that mad at her cause basically they are mad for their own fucking SUPERFICIAL reasons so it all sorta cancels shit out for me. Oh me or my, Lu won't do a Make Under for our evening tonight in order for me to be able to shine a little. Boo, hoo.... She's such a bitch.

Sorry, I just hate the ridiculous spins and complete outrage over superficial crap and it's enough for people to want to cause real deep pain to another which I find completely ludicrous not to mention childish.... Geez! I spend most of my energy trying to make ends meet and raising my son. Must be nice to have money cause it frees up time and energy for really important things like being pissed about and trying to disrupt the life of someone who shouldn't and most likely doesn't affect your life all that much.  That's what gets me. To be that annoyed over stupid shit to the point that you want to have a serious impact on their life, their happiness, their livelihood. SMH! Get some anger management cause reeking havoc is not proper conflict resolution for goodness sake.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I think I am going to throw away my Nutcracker and invite Marisa to the house over the holidays, She's look cute on the fireplace hearth with the rest of the decorations?

You should keep a donut pillow handy - maybe you can borrow Jules

20 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Luanne has decided to forgive Sonja (in an effort to convince Bravo to air her wedding). Sonja has received her invite and RSVP’d that she will be attending with a plus 1.

In another part of the world, Turks & Caicos dude just received his invite from Sonja. He is trying to remember if Sonja is the one who spoke French or if she is the one who backed up into his plank. He is also wondering if he’s being punk’d.

shiftyeyes.gif

This needed more than just a 'thumbs up'.  Thanks for starting my Monday with a giggle, Kungfubunny! 

• Love 5
On 8/6/2016 at 1:23 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

But who owns that private live? Isn't is Sonja's as much as anyone's? If I'm following all of this right, women (and men) have the right to do pretty much whatever they want with their bodies. They can sleep with who they want right? Can do it whenever they want and it's fine. It's their body to do as they chose. So why does this freedom end when it has to do with their words and feelings about said sex? You have the right to fuck a guy, but not to talk about it? That is just so strange to me. Are these rules published somewhere? She's not betraying Tom and any confidences about any other people he has slep with or things he has done.  She is talking about her relationship. Surely she has that right.  

Is the thinking that she should have kept quiet about it? That she shouldn't have told Lu about how far back their relationship went? Is there anyone who in Lu's shoes, whouldn't want to know this information? It is up to Lu if she cares or lets it get in the way; but wouldn't she want to know this? I remember the Peggy/Alexis/Jim deal a few seasons ago on the OC show. When it was revealed they had had a prior relationship there was a great deal of debate on whether or not it had been Peggy or Jim's responsibility to have told Alexis about it. Plenty of folks on the forums at that time felt like it had been wrong of Peggy to hang out with Alexis and never have told her about her history with her husband. If it were me, I would want to know. If the person was my good friend, or even just my co-worker, I would check in as to how they were feeling. Not that it would necessarily change anything (I would so never find myself in this situation), but if I cared about that person, I would at least take the time to ask how they were feeling. 

-TWO People own it Not JUST Sonja.  That's the point but whatever.

-Probably right around the paragraph that states sharing someone else's squirting ability is pretty low brow and gauche. But I could be wrong.

• Love 7

As ashamed as I am to actually make this very public admission- I totally, TOTALLY understand where  Sonja is coming from in terms of the whole "friends with benefits" debacle. Sadly, so very sadly, I allowed myself to be be caught up in a quite similar situation, with (egads) a man named Tom (however, my very own Tom, not Lu's so this is not BL!)  What started out as a hook up, became an occasional hook-up, which eventually was a more often than not hoop-up etc. Both of us, adults with supposed brains, indicated we were not looking to invest ourselves in a relationship with one another. We were, bestest of best friends, crazy amazing in the sack, and each others cheerleaders through life for 16 years. We were, at best, off and on- but amazingly always found ourselves back in each others arms. We swore we would never part, we ALSO swore we would never be together. And, life, well, it just swirled around us. I promised myself early on, as did he, that we WOULD NOT FALL for one another. Yeah, sure. Right. OK! Ha. Tell that to the heart. We fought, we became toxic and yukky (really yukky) to one another. Why? Anything, anything would be better than allowing your heart to take control and admit love. Even though we told each other ALL the time we loved one another so deeply, that we would get married one day. Fast forward.....Tom got married eventually. Also got divorced.   We got back "together". Even though, I DID NOT WANT a relationship with him, his marriage killed me inside. Slayed me really. Yet, I didn't want him. So, what gives? Ahhhh, to be a woman. Current situation???? I told him off. I , I finally realized this was not healthy, for me. So, I am TOM FREE now almost a year! Cheers to me, right?

So. Sonja. I feel your pain girlfriend. But, we don't need men like that. And guess who gets the asswipe now. LU! Who is laughing now?

• Love 11

But Bethenny's mess isn't on-screen because the show has apparently been rebuilt around her, and no one else on this cast or the season prior was permitted to have a live-in or serious romantic partner excised entirely from the storyline.  Between Cerutti and Shields, no one has had near as dicey a romantic life on this show as Bethenny and all of it is unmentioned.  Rapist-banger to married-dude-hypocrite-banger beats engaged to a man who took Ramona to dinner like paper covers rock, right?  It's just crazy. 

If Beth can pretend she's never seen the underside of a college-rape-expellee's sack, if it never makes air, who in the hell is she to out her allegations that John does coke when she's being filmed at a RHONY event?  What's ok about her dragging stuff people would reasonably not have on air while keeping all her mess covered?  I truly don't understand!

I think the idea that B was eviscerating Lu to protect Carole is not that likely - Bethenny has been hateful to Lu for a long time, before and after her temporary single-focus Bravo stardom.  But if it is, jeez, how pathetic, for Beth to use Lu's idiocy as a proxy to vent her spleen.  Carole does just fine fighting back, too, to give her some credit.  I mean the stuff with Aviva alone, and with Lu last season, this season, and last reunion, shows she won't take something she feels is unfair or a misrepresentation. 

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

But Bethenny's mess isn't on-screen because the show has apparently been rebuilt around her, and no one else on this cast or the season prior was permitted to have a live-in or serious romantic partner excised entirely from the storyline.  Between Cerutti and Shields, no one has had near as dicey a romantic life on this show as Bethenny and all of it is unmentioned.  Rapist-banger to married-dude-hypocrite-banger beats engaged to a man who took Ramona to dinner like paper covers rock, right?  It's just crazy. 

If Beth can pretend she's never seen the underside of a college-rape-expellee's sack, if it never makes air, who in the hell is she to out her allegations that John does coke?  What's ok about her dragging stuff people would reasonably not have on air while keeping all her mess covered?  I truly don't understand!

I think the idea that B was eviscerating Lu to protect Carole is not that likely - Bethenny has been hateful to Lu for a long time, before and after her temporary single-focus Bravo stardom.  But if it is, jeez, how pathetic, for Beth to use Lu's idiocy as a proxy to vent her spleen.

It's about the fact that she decides what she wants/doesn't want to air on the show. They can all decide what they want to show us. Bravo then decides if they have enough going on to allow it. There are some cases where the private life has to be discussed because it is an on-going part of the drama. Think Vicki and Brooks. She had wanted to have him on the show until she didn't because she got too much crap for it. She decided to not have him on anymore to minimize the negativity. Andy said no way. He was a part of her life and everyone knew it. The fact that he was part of her life was a huge part of the drama all over the place - mainly with Tamra and Brianna - so she couldn't just pretend it wasn't happening. Clearly Ramona had to talk about her divorce because her marriage and the press was all over the place. There would be no way to ignore any of this. Beth's relationship was hardly big time news when any of this was being filmed.  The first news article didn't even come out until June 8th, when the boyfriend was named. Filming had long ended by that time. Beth is smart. She reminds me so much of Kyle on the BH show. She keeps the things away from the camera that she wants to be away from the camera (mainly having stuff with her kids on to the extent that other HW's do) because she has learned the hard way about oversharing on the show. 

Lu decided a few years ago that she didn't want to include much of her private life on the show. She was demoted at that point, because she didn't really have much else going on. At the same time, it was a fabulous year for her - maybe the best year I ever remember a HW having. She had been burned by the pirate deal and wanted to pull back on showing the audience everything that was going on in her life. She might have been made a part time gal, but man, Bravo didn't punish her at all in any other way. She got a great edit, was in pretty much every single scene, and just overall came across as very well liked. Without giving much away about her private life.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

And why isn't Beth's romantic life part of the show?

Such double standards, imo.

In addition, Beth has a radio show which is now dedicated into taking down her co-stars while propping up Beth. At this point, only sycophants are on this show.

Beth has been outing LuAnn for years now. She is the one who let the fact that Luann had a "countess"persona slip from the get go.

She can't stand when anyone has anything that she feels is better than what she has.

Cohen was impressed by the Countess's "campyness" and loved to hear her connection to the statue of Liberty and her fabulous life pre-housewives.

Beth was and is still envious of her female costars.

Bethenny brought up her BF with Carole on the bed.  The psychic brought up the fact that Bethenny's dad was talking about her getting married again. Bethenny and Carole went away with their BFs in January.  This was happening while they were filming.  Not over the summer in the Hamptons. Why can John's alleged coke use not during filming be brought up?  I don't get why that can be brought up and Bethenny's private life can't?  What agreement was there that partying in the Hamptons off-filming can and Bethenny's private life during filming can't.  It's not logical.  She was dating, was taking trips with him, was talking about marriage with Carole on camera and the psychic talked about marriage.  Why can't the other HWs talk about who she was dating?

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, jinjer said:

Bethenny brought up her BF with Carole on the bed.  The psychic brought up the fact that Bethenny's dad was talking about her getting married again. Bethenny and Carole went away with their BFs in January.  This was happening while they were filming.  Not over the summer in the Hamptons. Why can John's alleged coke use not during filming be brought up?  I don't get why that can be brought up and Bethenny's private life can't?  What agreement was there that partying in the Hamptons off-filming can and Bethenny's private life during filming can't.  It's not logical.  She was dating, was taking trips with him, was talking about marriage with Carole on camera and the psychic talked about marriage.  Why can't the other HWs talk about who she was dating?

Maybe that is what the hoopla is all about. Beth gets called out about how fake her storyline is.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, jinjer said:

Who says that the other HW's cannot talk about who Beth is dating? Have any of them stated that they are not allowed to bring this up? As pointed out, Beth has talked about the fact that she is in a relationship. She told us on camera after the first time they got together. She talked about it with Carole later. She isn't bringing the guy around or making it part of her storyline. My guess is that he wants nothing to do with the show, and perhaps they both want to keep the wife out of the storyline. Still, until one of the others says that she has specifically told them that her PL is off limits, I'm not sure what proof there is about any of it.

The John analogy makes no sense to me. John's erratic behavior was part of the show. He was acting strangely. He was making accusations against Beth. The way that he was acting was part of the storyline, which he was very open to participating in, and certainly Dorinda wasn't trying to keep him hidden away. This is the whole reason that Beth has said she wants nothing to do with being in a relationship with someone who wants to be on the show. 

• Love 2

You should keep a donut pillow handy - maybe you can borrow Jules

Why doesn't she just climb onboard like everyone else?

There is something oddly brutal about watching a woman jump on a piece of wood like that?

Having cracked myself in the crotch more than a few time in my life, I think I will begin training for the 2020 games, I love sushi.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

If someone on national TV says that you and your boyfriend do blow and you do not in fact do blow, it is always a win/win to deny this fact. Always. If that rule isn't published somewhere, it needs to be. At the very least you would act shocked by the allegation, or be mad at the person making it. If you do neither, and instead crawl up the ass of the person who accused you of such a thing, then people are going to draw their conclusions. Conclusions that maybe you have done this thing, and that maybe you want to stay on this persons good side so that they don't dish any more dirt on you. Clearly something happened during the summer between Dorinda/John and Beth when they were partying, and I don't think that Dorinda is big on folks learning the details. 

This thing has gotten nasty for sure. Maybe nastier than I remember on any other show before. The thing is, there are more often than not consequences for bad behavior, and all of these ladies are finding this out. Almost everyone has behaved poorly, and they are all going to be called out to a certain extent and at this point, people could actually get hurt.

Lu - she goes after Carole like a crazy woman last year. Calls her all kinds of names in the press and on Twitter. Never does any of it on the show, so no one gets to respond to her. Eventually Carole comes right back at her, and when she does, Lu goes completely quiet. This year Beth comes after Lu, but on the show. Calls her names, but Lu has the ability to respond and fight back. Others might disagree, but I've always felt like Beth's attack on Lu had a lot to do with the horrendous way that Lu treated Carole last year. Beth was getting back at Lu for her past behavior. I loved it all, even though I think that Beth could have delivered it all much better. Seeing Lu finally held accountable - on the show - for what she had done was pleasing to me. 

Beth - she goes after Lu because she thinks she is a big old fat hypocrite. Thinks she is guilty now of things that she accused Carole of doing last year and she isn't going to let it go. A public humiliation is what Lu needs. So she calls her names and makes accusations. She outs that Lu's boyfriend is a cheater and a player on TV. The thing is, Lu has the right to defend herself against those allegations. Beth cannot assume to say such things and think that Lu is going to just sit there and take it, so Lu did some digging. She knows about Beth's boyfriend. I assume she will come to the reunion Tamara Barney prepared with all kinds of information. She has no doubt tried to contact the wife, friends, etc. She is going to go after Beth for what she said about her and show the world that Beth is the hypocrite. 

But like Lu before her, Beth isn't going to take it. Lu comes after and she hits right back. How about the fact that Lu takes drugs. She is no doubt pissed about what Lu is going to say. Beth's romantic life wasn't part of the show, Lu's was. Lu will go after her about things that had nothing to do with the show, and I have very mixed feelings about this. I always hate it when innocent people who are not part of the show end up getting discussed on the show. Beth's boyfriend - Dennis - hasn't made any statements as far as I am aware, and neither has his wife. People say they feel sorry for the wife (what with people declaring that Beth and this gal were once best friends) and if people have any sympathy for her than they must hate that she is going to get brought into all of this. She asked for none of it. I think that is the one way in which Lu could go too far - assuming this is where she is going. If she drags the wife and any information she gained from sources into the reunion. Of course, there is also the possibility that the wife wanted to get her story out there. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out. 

Just because Shields hasn't been seen on the show doesn't make him off limits going by Bethenny's own rules as far as I am concerned and Bethenny did bring him into the show when she/Carole had that little talk about him, soooooo, he/his wife are fair game according to her own standards/rules. If she can bring up the others alleged off camera behaviors, she/hers are fair game as well. She can't have it both ways.

As for Bethenny fighting Carole's battles, Carole is a grown woman and can fight her own battles herself. She doesn't need Bethenny to do it for her. Heather didn't fight Carole's GW battle for her, she supported Carole and defended her but she didn't start a war with Aviva out of thin air like Bethenny has Luann. And, Heather wasn't spying on Aviva/Reid to gather dirt on them to support her attacks on Aviva either like Bethenny seems to have done with Luann/Tom.  I was on Carole's side last season and felt Luann crossed the line but this season Bethenny has made Luann's behavior look mild in comparison. Especially when one considers that Bethenny is the biggest hypocrite of them all, calling out others off camera behavior while claiming her off camera life is off limits. 

Again, if Bethenny feels it is Ok to drag Tom's off camera antics on camera to hurt/humiliate Luann, then her/Shields private life shouldn't be off limits for the others to use against Bethenny.  At this point, Bethenny's quest to destroy Luann is out of control and Bethenny knows it but she can't stop it to save herself, she has to prove why the others (in this case Luann) "Made Me Go There" and she has to have the last word no matter what.

• Love 11

Luanne’s blue fondant bow has solidified and refurbished into her latest statement necklace.

giphy.gif

She is overwhelmed with joy…”Can you believe it? I’m getting married!!!!”

Evine reports Lu’s engagement necklace is one of a kind and will not be available to the public. Fans will be happy to know that production is in the process of making slices of her engagement cake into pendants. This will be a one-time offer in limited supply

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, jinjer said:

This is assuming the other women know Bethenny's BF, have met him or would have any reason to talk about him.  Who is Ramona dating?  Doesn't she claim that she is dating but keeps her men off the show and out of the press.  John is talked about because John is at the events, interacts with the women and is part of the show.  When Dorinda decided she didn't want to have John discussed any longer on the show, what was her solution?  Don't bring John around anymore.....and has anyone mentioned him since?  Bethenny has made the decision, after Jason, that she will not ever feature a relationship on the show.  Of course the other women don't talk about it, because she doesn't bring him to Housewives events.  I don't think it's a matter of "can't" be brought up, it's a matter of whether Bethenny chooses to involve him in the show.  She hasn't, therefore he is not discussed.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

There is something oddly brutal about watching a woman jump on a piece of wood like that?

Having cracked myself in the crotch more than a few time in my life, I think I will begin training for the 2020 games, I love sushi.

I would knit you some "scrozies" but I don't think they will help protect you. You will bring new meaning to "Pommel Horse" best of luck!

Please note once you gain infamy from your moves the 2 x's in your name will represent the band-aids on your balls.

Also beware of Sonja - she loves meatballs but any set will do

• Love 2
12 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Who is to say that Beth is making false claims? And how in the world is Beth bringing this up on social media making her look less nasty? She reads what folks are saying about her, so she knows that she isn't liked and throwing this out there is hardly going to change that perception. 

My guess, and it is just a guess, is that this is going to come up again on the show. We already heard Beth bring it up about John earlier in the season (and strangely enough little from Dorinda denying that what she said was true). I think that we are going to hear more about supposed drug use before the end of the season.  At the very least, I think we will learn more about it at the reunion.  

Actually Dorinda in her blog did say damage had been done by Bethenny with her character assassination.:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-8/blogs/dorinda-medley/dorinda-medley-bethenny-set-out

If someone on national TV says that you and your boyfriend do blow and you do not in fact do blow, it is always a win/win to deny this fact. Always. If that rule isn't published somewhere, it needs to be. At the very least you would act shocked by the allegation, or be mad at the person making it. If you do neither, and instead crawl up the ass of the person who accused you of such a thing, then people are going to draw their conclusions. Conclusions that maybe you have done this thing, and that maybe you want to stay on this persons good side so that they don't dish any more dirt on you. Clearly something happened during the summer between Dorinda/John and Beth when they were partying, and I don't think that Dorinda is big on folks learning the details. 

This thing has gotten nasty for sure. Maybe nastier than I remember on any other show before. The thing is, there are more often than not consequences for bad behavior, and all of these ladies are finding this out. Almost everyone has behaved poorly, and they are all going to be called out to a certain extent and at this point, people could actually get hurt.

Lu - she goes after Carole like a crazy woman last year. Calls her all kinds of names in the press and on Twitter. Never does any of it on the show, so no one gets to respond to her. Eventually Carole comes right back at her, and when she does, Lu goes completely quiet. This year Beth comes after Lu, but on the show. Calls her names, but Lu has the ability to respond and fight back. Others might disagree, but I've always felt like Beth's attack on Lu had a lot to do with the horrendous way that Lu treated Carole last year. Beth was getting back at Lu for her past behavior. I loved it all, even though I think that Beth could have delivered it all much better. Seeing Lu finally held accountable - on the show - for what she had done was pleasing to me. 

Beth - she goes after Lu because she thinks she is a big old fat hypocrite. Thinks she is guilty now of things that she accused Carole of doing last year and she isn't going to let it go. A public humiliation is what Lu needs. So she calls her names and makes accusations. She outs that Lu's boyfriend is a cheater and a player on TV. The thing is, Lu has the right to defend herself against those allegations. Beth cannot assume to say such things and think that Lu is going to just sit there and take it, so Lu did some digging. She knows about Beth's boyfriend. I assume she will come to the reunion Tamara Barney prepared with all kinds of information. She has no doubt tried to contact the wife, friends, etc. She is going to go after Beth for what she said about her and show the world that Beth is the hypocrite. 

But like Lu before her, Beth isn't going to take it. Lu comes after and she hits right back. How about the fact that Lu takes drugs. She is no doubt pissed about what Lu is going to say. Beth's romantic life wasn't part of the show, Lu's was. Lu will go after her about things that had nothing to do with the show, and I have very mixed feelings about this. I always hate it when innocent people who are not part of the show end up getting discussed on the show. Beth's boyfriend - Dennis - hasn't made any statements as far as I am aware, and neither has his wife. People say they feel sorry for the wife (what with people declaring that Beth and this gal were once best friends) and if people have any sympathy for her than they must hate that she is going to get brought into all of this. She asked for none of it. I think that is the one way in which Lu could go too far - assuming this is where she is going. If she drags the wife and any information she gained from sources into the reunion. Of course, there is also the possibility that the wife wanted to get her story out there. Will be interesting to see how this all plays out. 

Dorinda addressed the fact that she and John had spent one night with Bethenny in the Hamptons.  Here is hypocrite Bethenny making it sound as if John and Dorinda stumbled their way all summer long in the Hamptons.  They weren't there except one time at Bethenny's.  I believe most sane people just let Bethenny rant, because anytime someone tries to defend themselves (Sonja, Luann, Jules) during one of her tirades she always tells them to stop talking.  She is talking and it is her turn to talk.  So let her rip.  Bethenny is always trying to get others to cry for some reason that is a huge victory for her until she gets the backlash.  Even during the bra party argument, prior to John busting in, Bethenny was trying to get Dorinda to be more angry at her than Ramona.  She would not let it go that what Ramona said, was far more personal and unnecessary than Bethenny's comments about John.  Don't ever steal Bethenny's thunder.

What Luann said about Carole and Adam doesn't make her a hypocrite.  Early on Luann said something to Carole like you date them but don't keep them around.  So her way of dealing with a generation younger guy is different than Carole's.  It was Luann's opinion.  She admitted to dating younger guys. None of these women should get too worked up over name calling as they all do it at some point.  It gives me great pause that Carole is so offended by, "Sonja young," and then obviously the age difference being referred to as her being a "pedophile".  When Heather calls people a "motherfucker" does anyone really believe that person has sex with their mother?  So no need to respond to Bethenny's tirade and why is Bethenny bringing it up again? 

Where is it a fact that Luann takes drugs?  Could the assertion have more to do with Jules, Sonja and Dorinda?   Bethenny didn't have to so what she did to Luann and Sonja repeatedly.  Saying she was sick, or tired or angry doesn't cut it because after all she "gives zero fucks".  The only drunks this year have been Dorinda and Ramona, Jules apparently is a walking pharmacy.  If some of these other women are being prescribed drugs by their doctor, it really isn't up to Bethenny to out it?  I can see where any of these women might take anti-anxiety drugs.  It is the lame thing Bethenny does when she says at the Reunion she was on more drugs than anyone.  Last time I checked step throat usually was treated with an antibiotic and perhaps an analgesic. 

As far as Luann and Bethenny's married boyfriend.  Fair game.  No one brought up even the hint of a boyfriend last year when it came to Bethenny or the fact he had been accused of rape.   Everyone was trying to protect her and her family.  By the time they started filming last year Bethenny's custody had been settled.   There was absolutely no reason for Bethenny to bring up Tom.  Ramona being "hurt" over some guy she dated while being serious with someone else four months earlier is absurd.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The Dick Move by Marisa at the 10 second mark. Looks more like a Jules Pistachio Smashio waiting to happen.

In episode 8 Luanne introduced Tom at a dinner. Does anyone remember the timing of this? Wasn’t this before Dorinda’s Berkshire trip? It was a dinner with Tom/Luanne, Dorinda/John, Jules/Michael. This was when John made his “wet phone” comment and Jules said Michael was her best friend. I remember Luanne saying she only wanted her “friends” to be there. My other question is why wasn’t Sonja invited? Whether this was right before or after the Berkshires…Luanne considered herself Sonja’s mentor.

I wondered this as well....why wasn't Sonja there?  But then, I rewatched a snippet of this episode and in a TH about the dinner, LuAnn explains that Tom has a "history" with some of the women "including Sonja" and I realized why Sonja wasn't invited.  Because LuAnn didn't want Tom to have dinner with any of ex dates or fuckbuddy's. 

One thing I found interesting about this dinner, LuAnn compliments Tom on his jacket and he says his mother bought it for him.  Tom and his mom.  Hmmmmm.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, shoegal said:

This is assuming the other women know Bethenny's BF, have met him or would have any reason to talk about him.  Who is Ramona dating?  Doesn't she claim that she is dating but keeps her men off the show and out of the press.  John is talked about because John is at the events, interacts with the women and is part of the show.  When Dorinda decided she didn't want to have John discussed any longer on the show, what was her solution?  Don't bring John around anymore.....and has anyone mentioned him since?  Bethenny has made the decision, after Jason, that she will not ever feature a relationship on the show.  Of course the other women don't talk about it, because she doesn't bring him to Housewives events.  I don't think it's a matter of "can't" be brought up, it's a matter of whether Bethenny chooses to involve him in the show.  She hasn't, therefore he is not discussed.

John has been back on the show-just not around Bethenny or Ramona.  He has had at least five scenes since the BBQ. 

The question remains why does Bethenny bring up Tom?  He had not filmed or met her.

If keeping it real, Bethenny's mantra, is to be followed her men, who she speaks of, are definitely fair game. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I would knit you some "scrozies" but I don't think they will help protect you. You will bring new meaning to "Pommel Horse" best of luck!

Please note once you gain infamy from your moves the 2 x's in your name will represent the band-aids on your balls.

Also beware of Sonja - she loves meatballs but any set will do

You offered to knit me some 'scrozies' - then recanted.

That, on it's own, is a ball buster?

But, enough about MY Olympic Dreams.........

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, shoegal said:

I wondered this as well....why wasn't Sonja there?  But then, I rewatched a snippet of this episode and in a TH about the dinner, LuAnn explains that Tom has a "history" with some of the women "including Sonja" and I realized why Sonja wasn't invited.  Because LuAnn didn't want Tom to have dinner with any of ex dates or fuckbuddy's. 

One thing I found interesting about this dinner, LuAnn compliments Tom on his jacket and he says his mother bought it for him.  Tom and his mom.  Hmmmmm.

In this dinner episode, did Luanne in her TH shot say Tom told her he had a one night stand with Sonja and that he "dated" Ramona?

I was thinking about the season 1 flashback. Tom was micced up...he signed a release form. He probably bragged that he was going to be on a reality show. He went towards Joanie and Ramona with the camera guy in full view (this is not like Big Brother with hidden cameras). I wonder when he went out on a date with Ramona, if he brought up the subject of "hey do you remember me when I tried to pick up your friend Joanie?"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It's about the fact that she decides what she wants/doesn't want to air on the show. They can all decide what they want to show us. Bravo then decides if they have enough going on to allow it. There are some cases where the private life has to be discussed because it is an on-going part of the drama. Think Vicki and Brooks. She had wanted to have him on the show until she didn't because she got too much crap for it. She decided to not have him on anymore to minimize the negativity. Andy said no way. He was a part of her life and everyone knew it. The fact that he was part of her life was a huge part of the drama all over the place - mainly with Tamra and Brianna - so she couldn't just pretend it wasn't happening. Clearly Ramona had to talk about her divorce because her marriage and the press was all over the place. There would be no way to ignore any of this. Beth's relationship was hardly big time news when any of this was being filmed.  The first news article didn't even come out until June 8th, when the boyfriend was named. Filming had long ended by that time. Beth is smart. She reminds me so much of Kyle on the BH show. She keeps the things away from the camera that she wants to be away from the camera (mainly having stuff with her kids on to the extent that other HW's do) because she has learned the hard way about oversharing on the show. 

Lu decided a few years ago that she didn't want to include much of her private life on the show. She was demoted at that point, because she didn't really have much else going on. At the same time, it was a fabulous year for her - maybe the best year I ever remember a HW having. She had been burned by the pirate deal and wanted to pull back on showing the audience everything that was going on in her life. She might have been made a part time gal, but man, Bravo didn't punish her at all in any other way. She got a great edit, was in pretty much every single scene, and just overall came across as very well liked. Without giving much away about her private life.

Andy said that he gave Vicki an ultimatum, no Brooks, no full time HW, so we got Brooks. Andy gave Luann the same ultimatum, No Jacques (sp), no full HW position and she chose to become FOH. They need to require the same from Bethenny and every other HW that tries to pull this stunt. Either share your real life (keeping minors off camera is fine) or Bye, Bye.

42 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Who says that the other HW's cannot talk about who Beth is dating? Have any of them stated that they are not allowed to bring this up? As pointed out, Beth has talked about the fact that she is in a relationship. She told us on camera after the first time they got together. She talked about it with Carole later. She isn't bringing the guy around or making it part of her storyline. My guess is that he wants nothing to do with the show, and perhaps they both want to keep the wife out of the storyline. Still, until one of the others says that she has specifically told them that her PL is off limits, I'm not sure what proof there is about any of it.

The John analogy makes no sense to me. John's erratic behavior was part of the show. He was acting strangely. He was making accusations against Beth. The way that he was acting was part of the storyline, which he was very open to participating in, and certainly Dorinda wasn't trying to keep him hidden away. This is the whole reason that Beth has said she wants nothing to do with being in a relationship with someone who wants to be on the show. 

Shields doesn't have to be seen on the show but he shouldn't be off limits any more than the guys that agree to appear on camera for their SO. Last season we were treated to Bethenny crying that she was so alone, had no man in her life yet we all knew that was a lie. IMO, she does tell everyone to keep her PL off camera and the fact that no one has brought up any of her PL speaks to her control of them/production. Andy/production/Bravo would never tolerate that behavior from anyone else.

John's behavior at the bra party could have easily been explained away as him being drunk, she, Bethenny, did not have any reason to allege illegal drug use/abuse on camera as we have never seen John, Dorinda or any of the others use/abuse drugs on camera. If they do something off camera and Bethenny feels it is acceptable for her to out that , then her off camera life/behavior and that of her current bf, are also fair game.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Andy said that he gave Vicki an ultimatum, no Brooks, no full time HW, so we got Brooks. Andy gave Luann the same ultimatum, No Jacques (sp), no full HW position and she chose to become FOH. They need to require the same from Bethenny and every other HW that tries to pull this stunt. Either share your real life (keeping minors off camera is fine) or Bye, Bye.

Shields doesn't have to be seen on the show but he shouldn't be off limits any more than the guys that agree to appear on camera for their SO. Last season we were treated to Bethenny crying that she was so alone, had no man in her life yet we all knew that was a lie. IMO, she does tell everyone to keep her PL off camera and the fact that no one has brought up any of her PL speaks to her control of them/production. Andy/production/Bravo would never tolerate that behavior from anyone else.

John's behavior at the bra party could have easily been explained away as him being drunk, she, Bethenny, did not have any reason to allege illegal drug use/abuse on camera as we have never seen John, Dorinda or any of the others use/abuse drugs on camera. If they do something off camera and Bethenny feels it is acceptable for her to out that , then her off camera life/behavior and that of her current bf, are also fair game.

I think that over time we are seeing that Andy/ Bravo have different rules for different people.  Vicki?  She had to drag Brooks on camera during their last season or two, even though it was reported that neither of them wanted to have Brooks on the show.  Asa?  Well, her boyfriend, Jermaine Jackson Jr., comes from an uber-famous family with far more pull than the likes of Andy Cohen, so Asa gets to leave him out of filming since he'd rather not.  Bethenny?  Well, she's a favorite of Andy's, and Andy will bend the rules for her, hence no one forces Bethenny to include her real-life romantic interests.  Even though it would be, ahem, real reality, and even though reality/ truthfulness is supposedly Bethenny's stock in trade.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, OhGromit said:

I think that over time we are seeing that Andy/ Bravo have different rules for different people.  Vicki?  She had to drag Brooks on camera during their last season or two, even though it was reported that neither of them wanted to have Brooks on the show.  Asa?  Well, her boyfriend, Jermaine Jackson Jr., comes from an uber-famous family with far more pull than the likes of Andy Cohen, so Asa gets to leave him out of filming since he'd rather not.  Bethenny?  Well, she's a favorite of Andy's, and Andy will bend the rules for her, hence no one forces Bethenny to include her real-life romantic interests.  Even though it would be, ahem, real reality, and even though reality/ truthfulness is supposedly Bethenny's stock in trade.

I wonder when people will stop thinking of these shows as "reality" shows. There is absolutely positively nothing real about these shows.  Expecting any of these shows to portray any "real-ness" is  a pointless endeavor.

Edited by Chicklet
Really
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

You offered to knit me some 'scrozies' - then recanted.

That, on it's own, is a ball buster?

But, enough about MY Olympic Dreams.........

I can send you scrozies if you want but their purpose is to keep that part of your anatomy warm on a cold winter night. Being "pommeled" in that spot during practice will set your xx's on fire. So I will re-work them for you and sew you some out of gauze with enough room for you to put a few ice cubes in there and re-name them "Frozies"

Speaking of the Olypmics...Why is every gymnastic event called "artistic" at the end now?

Tom will win the Gold for Douchebaggery.

1 minute ago, OhGromit said:

Without a doubt, Bethenny is allowed to get away with not sharing her real life, which isn't good for the show and I don't think it is good for her either. All we see of Bethenny is her judging then attacking others about their real lives, holding them to some standard that she refuses to live up to herself....that of being Honest/Real. LOL

1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I wonder when people will stop thinking of these shows as "reality" shows. There is absolutely positively nothing real about these shows.  Expecting any of these shows to portray any "real-ness" is  a pointless endeavor.

True, very true but Bethenny claims she is "real/honest" all the time but she is the farthest from it, more so than any other NY HW.

• Love 15

Well when someone claims realness/honesty but there is no requirement to actually BE real or honest from any of the powers that be, and they all are basically rewarded for ratcheting up the angst and drama, why be honest? Andy and the producers have different rules for different people, in fact all shows probably have the same issue. But we watch, we argue, we complain (amongst ourselves but we watch) so there is no pressure to be real at all. Most of the time real is boring and nobody watches boring. And honestly who wants to be on these shows except desperate people or those who just want to be famous....or infamous. Of course JMO, I don't have a high opinion of anyone on a reality show except American Ninja Warriors heh.

I would however watch the Tongan flag bearer. 

Edited by Chicklet
my brain isn't functional
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Well when someone claims realness/honesty but there is no requirement to actually BE real or honest from any of the powers that be, and they all are basically rewarded for ratcheting up the angst and drama, why be honest? Andy and the producers have different rules for different people, in fact all shows probably have the same issue. But we watch, we argue, we complain (amongst ourselves but we watch) so there is no pressure to be real at all. Most of the time real is boring and nobody watches boring. And honestly who wants to be on these shows except desperate people or those who just want to be famous....or infamous. Of course JMO, I don't have a high opinion of anyone on a reality show except American Ninja Warriors heh.

I would however watch the Tongan flag bearer. 

True, all true but then these HWs can't call foul when someone, be it a fellow cast member/a blogger/viewer, outs something "real" about them. LOL

• Love 3
3 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Bethenny did say in a talking head when Luann asked her about who she was dating that she would never tell Luann because Luann was a man stealer.  So Bethenny gets to pick and chose.  The rest don't.  I don't think Ramona is long for the show if her storyline is about keeping her love life private.  We have seen Ramona get her flirt on and her solo dancing-time to move on.  Sonja has washed her hands of Ramona so there isn't much left for the old gal.

Get off reality TV of you aren't going to share  your relationship.  It is like the woman from Shahs that dates Jermaine Jackson, Jr..  I like her but there is a huge piece missing from her life-for gawd's sake they show her mother's cats.  She doesn't share that part of her life, one wackadoodle said it was a good thing because it is the only relationship that has lasted and another one said, "if we all did that there would be no show."  If Bethenny doesn't want her love life on the show perhaps she should zip it when it comes to Luann's.   Going after Luann and then saying it was okay because Luann is resilient is really unfair.  Other than arguing with others, what has Bethenny offered us?  Fibroids and childish group meetings where her minions take votes on how to hurt Luann. 

According to Dorinda, John was downstairs in the bar of the hotel and production was telling John what Bethenny had said.  If you notice they take the hotel room door and keep trying to keep it open-Jules job apparently.  Dorinda was a little steamed over the move.  That is why John came in like a bull in a china shop. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7

Seriously, thank you....it seems taken for granted that the others are forbidden from discussing Bethenny's private life, and yet, do we know anyone besides Tom that Ramona has dated since Mario?  Who all is Sonja fucking?  LuAnn was dating "many" men, who were they?  Why don't we know their names, marital status and the like?  Some relationships are featured on the show, and some are not.  Some children are featured on the show and some are not.  Was LuAnn FORCED to bring her relationship with Tom to the show? 

• Love 4

I can send you scrozies if you want but their purpose is to keep that part of your anatomy warm on a cold winter night. Being "pommeled" in that spot during practice will set your xx's on fire. So I will re-work them for you and sew you some out of gauze with enough room for you to put a few ice cubes in there and re-name them "Frozies"

Speaking of the Olypmics...Why is every gymnastic event called "artistic" at the end now?

Tom will win the Gold for Douchebaggery.

I guess it would be bragging if I asked for you to follow the pattern for the Double Extra Large, so I will settle for One Size.

Frozie............Frozie Guys..........Your royalty check of forth coming!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I was a big gymnastics buff ever since watching the TV movie "Nadia"  so I understand that they are always looking for unique ways to make their routines stand out from the rest and varying and difficult beam mounts are a big thing but this one was completely underwhelming so I didn't understand the need for that particular Mount. And there is no way they are actually naming that move. Please tell me they are NOT.. Cause there is no way to do it. "The Dick Move"? or even worse "The Dick Mount"??  Oh God. Please no!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, shoegal said:

Sonja didn't invite Tom and Luann to her house to dinner with John, Michael, Jules, and Dorinda.  Why would single Sonja even want to be part of the couples' dinner? Sonja didn't go to the couples' dinner before the ladies went to the Berkshires. I think at that point, Luann and Tom were laboring under the conception that Sonja was keeping things on the down low.  When last we saw Luann and Sonja together at that point, Sonja was stomping out of Ramona's party.  I got the impression there was kind of a cooling off between Luann and Sonja.  I wish Sonja would have attended the couple's dinner, I wonder if she would have announced friends with benefits at that point?     

I look at it this way, it is up to Sonja to set the tone of how she moves forward with Tom and Luann.  I don't think this is Sonja's first rodeo when it comes to having had carnal knowledge with a man who has moved onto greener pastures and is later finds herself in a social situation with the guy and his new love interest.  When Sonja rekindled her interest with Harry, she was the one making comments about Harry and the two episode wonder woman and Harry looking at Luann while she was trying to talk to him.  I think regardless of the situation Sonja wants all the men's eyes on her.  Hence her unremarkable career in cabriolesque and her flirtation with George.   Aviva was pretty darn gracious.

In each situation since Sonja went public with her down low relationship with Tom, she has taken such differing stances.  Does Sonja want to be part of a little gab session with say Dorinda, Tom and Luann and they talk about the old times she and Tom almost had?  Does she want to be part of the conversation regarding Tom and Luann's nuptials and assure Tom and Luann she is okay with everything and wishes them the best?  Everything she says off camera is pretty indicative she doesn't think much of the Luann and Tom as a couple.

If Sonja can't express what she expects from Tom and Luann, how are they suppose to know?  By the time of the engagement party every person there knew of the connection.  So Sonja and Tom were in the spotlight-I don't think he was at all dismissive of Sonja.  Was he suppose to hug her longer?  Take her off to the side to catch up?  I could tell what Sonja was looking for.  Sane Sonja at least didn't pretend he was flirting back to her. 

24 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Seriously, thank you....it seems taken for granted that the others are forbidden from discussing Bethenny's private life, and yet, do we know anyone besides Tom that Ramona has dated since Mario?  Who all is Sonja fucking?  LuAnn was dating "many" men, who were they?  Why don't we know their names, marital status and the like?  Some relationships are featured on the show, and some are not.  Some children are featured on the show and some are not.  Was LuAnn FORCED to bring her relationship with Tom to the show? 

We saw Rey and Luann clarified they had dated, had sex but were not lovers.  Who asked for the dirt on Luann from Rey?  Ramona

Was there is a reason for Bethenny  not to say anything to Luann when Luann asked? No. 

Who identified Tom in the Berkshires? Bethenny.

Who accused Luann of fucking everyone? Bethenny.

Who talks about Carole's sex life? Bethenny

Who brought up Tom to Sonja? Bethenny

Who talked about John to Dorinda?  Bethenny

Luann had been sidelined once before for not including her break up with Jacques.   We have seen Luann with a variety of men-some she didn't want to be known and she wasn't afforded any privacy.

To me if one person is doing all the outing and asking, they should not be allowed to hide their lives.  I for one, do not believe Ramona has had any sort of boyfriend during filming.  She should be forced to say, she is a lonely old hag looking for love.  Just like when Bethenny and Ramona call Luann desperate.

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny did say in a talking head when Luann asked her about who she was dating that she would never tell Luann because Luann was a man stealer. 

please.

You cannot be 'stolen'.

You CAN be kidnapped?

If you are afraid of someone stealing your man it means you shouldn't be in a relationship.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, shoegal said:

Responding in Bethenny's thread.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I guess it would be bragging if I asked for you to follow the pattern for the Double Extra Large, so I will settle for One Size.

Frozie............Frozie Guys..........Your royalty check of forth coming!!!

I’m re-thinking materials/fabric and make.

Scrozies are to keep your balls warm…it’s a “ball cozy” so these will be knitted in a soft cashmere. Can’t use wool as you men scratch down there enough – no Scratchpocalypse!

The Frozies I initially thought to use gauze because they will allow breathing room for your inflamed balls. However, I don’t want you to look like you peed your pants when the ice cubes melt. I’m having a design dilemna – if I use nylon to prevent melted ice leakage then how do they breath?

I’m gonna go a different route in sizing as I don’t want aggravate size complexes…how does dog, bear, and elephant sound?

Shoud I add adjustable straps on the sides for support? – like a bra (so these would be “brall”)

Where do I send the samples as you will be the “fit” model?

ScrozyBoy & FrozyBoy – do you think Bethenny will try to say I’m a cheater brand?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Sonja is officially pathetic.

Dorinda is maybe the biggest shitstirrer in the history of this franchise.

Ramona needs to delete herself.

I think Dorinda and Ramona are tied for the Top Shitstirrer Title. They both run back and forth between the women spreading their version (removing their own involvement/comments first) of what the others have said and both claim they do it to help the others LOL

• Love 4
Just now, WireWrap said:

I think Dorinda and Ramona are tied for the Top Shitstirrer Title. They both run back and forth between the women spreading their version (removing their own involvement/comments first) of what the others have said and both claim they do it to help the others LOL

I don't disagree but somehow Dorinda always slips by and gets to act all innocent whereas Ramona is automatically guilty by virtue of being Ramona.

Bethenny pretending to cry next week and Ramona pretending to be upset at Tom's alleged cheating will be the fakest thing ever.  They both love it.  Sonja will do gleeful cartwheels when she hears.  They are all such horrible people.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

But you are the one saying he is off limits. Why in the world can't someone say "hey Beth - I've heard you are screwing a married guy"? I don't think that they would, because I'm not sure any of them knew what was going on at the time. Is there any proof that they knew anything about this guy? Again, the press about them didn't hit the streets until June 8th. It's possible no one except Carole knew anything at all about him, and therefore didn't think to ask. My best guess is that Beth was smart enough to keep this relationship quiet until after filming had ended. 

I completely disagree about people not being on the show not being off limits - unless the cast member decides to make them the storyline. I don't think that folks should have been digging around saying things about Max on the BH show for all the years that he wasn't on the show. Clearly LVP wanted to keep certain things private, and as long as she wasn't introducing him as a topic, I think that he should be left alone. Once she decides to bring him on the show talk about private things, then all bets are off at that point. This is why Beth keeps her men off the show.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I don't disagree but somehow Dorinda always slips by and gets to act all innocent whereas Ramona is automatically guilty by virtue of being Ramona.

Bethenny pretending to cry next week and Ramona pretending to be upset at Tom's alleged cheating will be the fakest thing ever.  They both love it.  Sonja will do gleeful cartwheels when she hears.  They are all such horrible people.

The only thing that would make Sonja happier about Tom kissing someone and cheating on Lu is if that someone were Sonja.

• Love 6

I think Ramona stirs the most in serious ways and that her trying to goad Sonja into on-air reactions is pretty cruel.  Doris stirs but she seems to have some limits - like laughing at Ramona's 'tears' over Sonja's defunct fucking (once?  thirty times?) relationship with Tom.  

I simply don't believe Ramona has a boyfriend of several months.  She's desperate to show her TruLYReNewed self and I believe still wants to think Mario and Kasey pine for her and fear her, respectively.  Boobs, hair, surgeries/filler treatments, bathing suit parades, insisting Tom took her out more often and then failing to back that shit up (how can she not see her numbers have changed?) etc.  In the alternative: her story is totally true but her hot mans lives in Canada and is named George Glass.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But you are the one saying he is off limits. Why in the world can't someone say "hey Beth - I've heard you are screwing a married guy"? I don't think that they would, because I'm not sure any of them knew what was going on at the time. Is there any proof that they knew anything about this guy? Again, the press about them didn't hit the streets until June 8th. It's possible no one except Carole knew anything at all about him, and therefore didn't think to ask. My best guess is that Beth was smart enough to keep this relationship quiet until after filming had ended. 

I completely disagree about people not being on the show not being off limits - unless the cast member decides to make them the storyline. I don't think that folks should have been digging around saying things about Max on the BH show for all the years that he wasn't on the show. Clearly LVP wanted to keep certain things private, and as long as she wasn't introducing him as a topic, I think that he should be left alone. Once she decides to bring him on the show talk about private things, then all bets are off at that point. This is why Beth keeps her men off the show.

Replying in Bethenny's thread.....

Bethenny made sure to have brought up in the first episodes Sonja's behavior this summer with Ramona - falling all over drunk and passing out and John and Dorinda's behavior in the Hamptons "all summer" (one time according to Dorinda in an event that Bethenny seems to have been a part of) and Luann sleeping around "all summer" and trying to get in on the BH filming event.  No one else mentioned any of Bethenny's activities sua sponte this summer or anyone else's non-filming activity.  All the spilling came during conversations with Bethenny.  Yet Bethenny didn't tell us anything she did. 

I think Luann did know Bethenny was dating bc she did ask in the Berkshires, "Who are you dating?" And Bethenny went even more ballistic.  No one last year broke into Bethenny's pity party about being alone and homeless to ask even once about the guy she was dating. No one.  These absences of even a question that totally contradicts the narrative that Bethenny puts forward on the show makes me suspect that Bethenny's private life was made off limits. 

I find it annoying bc Bethenny's whole schtick is "being honest" when she herself isn't.  She isn't alone, she isn't homeless, her vagina isn't dry and empty for months.  She has been dating consistently since she and Jason separated.  IF she wants to keep her private life private, fine, but then don't spin a tale on the show that contradicts the life she is actually live IRL.

• Love 15
34 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It was on their beloved Page Six February 21st-the day after the engagement party. As a matter of fact Bethenny dating a married guy was right smack in the middle of filming:  http://pagesix.com/2016/02/21/is-bethenny-frankel-dating-a-married-man-or-not/  The Luann and Fashion Week story appeared February 17th-three days before the engagement party.  So you would be incorrect.  I think this is where the animosity begins to show with the women.

Well certainly they cannot force anyone to be on the show.  The producers can say they will not allow a RH to hide their dating or marital status.  It is like Brandi she had maybe one guy who was actually a date/someone she was involved with.  brandi was just always pathetically breaking up or having one night stands.

30 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It was on their beloved Page Six February 21st. As a matter of fact Bethenny dating a married guy was right smack in the middle of filming:  http://pagesix.com/2016/02/21/is-bethenny-frankel-dating-a-married-man-or-not/  The Luann and Fashion Week story appeared February 21st.  So I would say there is the off chance it may be in the finale.

• Love 4

I don't necessarily think Dorinda's a shit stirrer. I honestly like that she keeps putting shit front and center for people to get out and discuss cause it's bullshit the way things just keep on going and going and going. I feel like every time Dorinda does what she does is to fucking finally put the topic to rest. Like she wants them to just get it over with. The problem is tho that Dorinda sometimes stops too short and tries to still keep a certain amount of distance. On the one hand she wants to get the shit started so it can just run it's course or burn itself out but doesn't want to take sides since all she want to do is get the ball rolling without having to actually be involved with much of it but on the other hand she's fucking up because she does involve herself in the attempt to sorta jump start it but in her attempt to then immediately get out of the way she gets messy. I would like it if she had a bit more of a stance on everything.  The small issue for me about Dorinda is you can't be all forward and "let's do this" gung ho about resolving or getting it out there so it can be put it to bed then fizzle out when shit really gets going. You can see her discomfort when shit starts getting close to home, she sits there like an observer cause she doesn't want to be dragged in and honestly I didn't fault her a few time when she did that because a couple of times she was brought up to deflect the real issue. You know, it's the whole "who told you"? Angle when it becomes more about who said what than what was said.

Like with when Jules confronted Beth and Carole and then she was asked who told her XYZ because they want to deny what they said. I mean I don't think it should become an additional fight between the snitch and who was being snitched on. The focus should stay with the original offense and not about how it came to the other persons attention. However I do think that even though I understand why Dorinda wouldn't want to be thrown in the line of fire and why she avoids saying much once she's got the dialogue underway (I mean hell her relaying the message shouldn't be the major focus anyway) but if she sees it going sideways and she see's that someone is trying to weasel out of it by deflecting and making it about the "source" then I think Dorinda should man up and say I told her and that's exactly what you said. 

I'm always cheering Dorinda on when she starts cause I get what she's driving at but it's when she let's go of the bike before the person is ready to steer on their own that bugs me. If you're trying to get things resolved and handled then stick with it til the end. She gets nervous and jumps shit before reaching the end goal and that just makes it seem like she's just doing it for shits and giggles which I really don't believe she is doing. I truly think she just wants to diffuse the impact by sort of spoiling the surprise aspect and instead of one person getting the jump on another she TRIES to kinda ease the subject of the ground instead of someone else who is planning to come out with it with a big BANG. Kinda like in the middle of an engagement party, or engagement dinner etc. etc. and we know these women prep like nobodies business to drop bombs left and right. I feel like Dorinda's the difference between it being a nuclear attack or just an explosion with minor injuries.. LOL.

• Love 5