Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Body Of Evidence

• Start Topic

Mixed emotions and mixed cocktails come together at Luann's engagement party. Meanwhile, Jules takes a yacht cruise but struggles with long-distance parenting; tensions boil over between Luann and Ramona; and the women meet Bethenny in Miami.

Doris is SUCH a shit stirrer!!!  Why does she like to see them all upset?  It's not  like LVP who can be one too but has managed to stay above most of it (even when it's on tape!) but Doris & John have really been in it and she knows what it feels like. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ramona, boo?  you have no idea what the word flirting means.  The first time you and Tom met, he was hitting on your girlfriend, a.  you happened to be in proximity, b.  when he finally noticed you, he called you lazy, c.    Andplusalso?  A man telling you you smell like a grapefruit is not the equivalent of unrequited lust.  He literally said you're reminiscent of citrus.    Now had he called you the coconut we all know you to be, I'd be forced to stop sideyeing him immedately.

Luann, the white dress was damn near* sublime.     *the dinner napkins stapled to each arm.  Why?  She looks amazing in white though.

Baby when Ramona goes from dulcet tones to approaching apeshitosity?  It's why God made Wednesdays.   Lu said keep my man's name outcha mouth bitch or swim home!   Ro said keep my name out the papers bitch, I'm an undercover ho.  Describing it to the girls later - "shut your gottam mouth, I said"  ROTFLMAO!!!

Tom smooth walking off on Sonja was the funniest/shittiest thing I've seen tonight.  No wait, Lu bounce-singing I can't believe I'm getting married when Sonja congratulated her, that is the funniest/shittiest thing I've seen tonight.   Girl?  we knoooooow, it's kind of why we're here.

Dorinda, you're my spirit animal.  I'm also a slurry drunk and do favor a nightgown.  You can throw all the elbows you want to, I will always love you for the following:   They were making love late at night after drinking heavily.  We're not crying over that.   Did ya'll start that GoFundMe yet?  Because I'm gonna need more change for that Pucci romper.

Bethenny.  Smh.  The Terrible Awful?  She doesn't wanna know and more importantly it isn't making a difference.  {{stagewhispers}} but yall?  it's about to be goooood lol.

Michael, you've been on screen like 12 minutes the whole season and have managed to look like the franchise's worst dad ever.  That's including two convicted felons and several dirty stay outs.   In other news, your wife seems like a lot a fun when she doesn't have you to keep track of.  I'd like her to make me a Fandango. 

Can we talk about the catdaddy who sidled up Sonja?  #bowchickawowwow

This was all really funny!! 

Joe Giudice and Apollo Nida are the convicted felons, right? 

• Love 10

I wanted to see Lu throw Ramona overboard so bad! Ramona is a shifty bitch, I'll give her that. Lu yells at her to STFU  about Tom and Ramona shifts it around to make Lu look like the bad person by bringing up the newspaper article, Ramona gets all pissy and runs away mad at Lu. Mission accomplished, Ramona thinks she gets away with something. She didn't, at least Lu is not a push over. 

Then she's crying, crying!!! Updeck about poor Sonja until she spies hot guys on a nearby boat and miraculously forgets about poor Sonja to act all sexy and yell flirty comment to the hot guys. 

Sonja needs to stop the dramatics about Tom too. She's acting like they were in some loving, serious relationship. She was dating Harry Dubin, that young guy from last season, she was nothing but a booty call to Tom. 

I don't think Tom was flirting with Ramona at the party either. 

Dorinda stirs the pot again. Lu and Count had an open marriage?!

I believe what Bethenny heard about Tom. I don't think it will make a difference to Lu at all. That wedding is still on for New Years. 

Why do we have to wait two weeks for a new episode? The Olympics? 

• Love 21

I dont want to come off as insensitive but why is Sonja's feelings so wrapped  up in Tom??   They were friends with benefits.   She shouldn't be catching feelings for him! 

Ramona can stfu anytime.   She might have not did Tom but she still dated him while being involved with Sonja.   I also find it funny she is defending Sonja all of sudden after being a whimp most of the season when it came to Bethenny's bs. 

Bethenny is being messy too.   She wants to maintain a fake friendship with LuAnn but still wants to put LuAnn's business about Tom on blast.   I swear this woman is trying to stick it to LuAnn.  Why out of all people she tells Ramona about this information??  Shes gotta know Ramona will tell it if Bethenny herself don't.   

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ramona, boo?  you have no idea what the word flirting means.  The first time you and Tom met, he was hitting on your girlfriend, a.  you happened to be in proximity, b.  when he finally noticed you, he called you lazy, c.    Andplusalso?  A man telling you you smell like a grapefruit is not the equivalent of unrequited lust.  He literally said you're reminiscent of citrus.    Now had he called you the coconut we all know you to be, I'd be forced to stop sideyeing him immedately.

Luann, the white dress was damn near* sublime.     *the dinner napkins stapled to each arm.  Why?  She looks amazing in white though.

Baby when Ramona goes from dulcet tones to approaching apeshitosity?  It's why God made Wednesdays.   Lu said keep my man's name outcha mouth bitch or swim home!   Ro said keep my name out the papers bitch, I'm an undercover ho.  Describing it to the girls later - "shut your gottam mouth, I said"  ROTFLMAO!!!

Tom smooth walking off on Sonja was the funniest/shittiest thing I've seen tonight.  No wait, Lu bounce-singing I can't believe I'm getting married when Sonja congratulated her, that is the funniest/shittiest thing I've seen tonight.   Girl?  we knoooooow, it's kind of why we're here.

Dorinda, you're my spirit animal.  I'm also a slurry drunk and do favor a nightgown.  You can throw all the elbows you want to, I will always love you for the following:   They were making love late at night after drinking heavily.  We're not crying over that.   Did ya'll start that GoFundMe yet?  Because I'm gonna need more change for that Pucci romper.

Bethenny.  Smh.  The Terrible Awful?  She doesn't wanna know and more importantly it isn't making a difference.  {{stagewhispers}} but yall?  it's about to be goooood lol.

Michael, you've been on screen like 12 minutes the whole season and have managed to look like the franchise's worst dad ever.  That's including two convicted felons and several dirty stay outs.   In other news, your wife seems like a lot a fun when she doesn't have you to keep track of.  I'd like her to make me a Fandango. 

ZaldamoWilder - I always, always, always love all your recaps, but what you wrote here is a piece of written art!!  I'm crying from laughing, and applauding you with all I have!

Absolutely agree with all of this!!  Brilliant!!  

• Love 23

Some thoughts tonight:

Ramona's dancing gives me life, largely because she clearly has no idea how hilarious she looks. Dorinda slurring her toast to Lu and Tom and the others mimicking her hand gestures also made me laugh. 

What was with that cake, though? This big, "fabulous" party on a yacht in Palm Springs and they bring out that rinky dink grocery store cake that will likely feed about 10 of her guests? 

Honestly, I kind of get Sonja. I recently heard through the grapevine that an ex of mine (one who I dated for several years and lived with for a time) just got engaged and it brought up all sorts of weird, unexpected emotions. We haven't spoken in 6-7 years, our break up got pretty ugly and it was my decision to end things in the first place. I'm also happily married to someone else with whom I also have two beautiful children. I don't want our old relationship back. It makes no sense, but it was a very weird thing to process and I can't imagine how much weirder it would have been if I had to attend an engagement party for him as part of my job. That's a far cry from being friends with benefits of course, and despite his faults he was never sleazy like Tom, but I think I get where she's at. And while Luann can date/fuck/marry whoever she wants, she IS gloating and has been since she announced her engagement and that's shitty of her. 

Did anyone catch the Dorinda spin on her exchange with Lu the morning after the party? We saw her come up and immediately tell Lu how frustrated she was with the other girls because they're still talking about Tom. When Ramona came up pissed off, Dorinda claimed Luann *asked* if they were still talking about Tom and Dorinda simply answered honestly. Dorinda Meddler indeed.

Not sure what to make of Bethenny's revelation. I'm leaning towards believing it because she did claim to have a picture and Tom is shady as hell. I wonder who sent her the info - maybe someone who watches/follows the show? I feel badly for Lu but as they say, the way you get them is the way you lose them. If this guy just up and left a girl he had been dating for a few months to take Lu home, well... As far as I know the wedding is still on, though, so who knows what's happening there? 

I hate to say it but I didn't miss Bethenny in the first half of the show. She used to be my favorite but it was so nice not to have her be the center of freaking everything. 

Next episode looks juicy. Lu asking them to turn the cameras off? Dang. 

• Love 20

Wow, no wonder Lu is so desperate. I don't think I have ever seen a more disinterested groom-to-be. Twice when she tried to kiss him on the lips (within a few seconds) he turned his head. The following morning as they were walking on the boardwalk she reached in as if she wanted him to kiss her and Tom kept walking and looking straight ahead, not even acknowledging Lu. She did not look happy when she returned to the boat. Add in her almost manic excitment coupled with deranged insistance that Tom not be talked about and you have one very insecure bride to be. And as Dorinda said, if Tom had been upfront with LuAnn from the start the Sonja and Ramona thing would have been laid to rest already. But apparently not Tom's wondering mouth mere weeks after placating Lu with a ring.

I did have to laugh at LuAnn's description of the party guests as friends of her's, friends of Tom's and Palm Beach socialites. Is there a website where you can Rent-a-Socialite? Because apparently they were just there as fillers and not friends of either Tom's or Lu's.

Tom looked super uncomfortable with both Ramona and Sonja, though he at least did show that he has had a friendship with Sonja by referring to her as Son. And Ramona talking about Tom drawing a heart with their initials on her leg? I haven't had a member of the opposite sex do that since I was 8. This guys is just so creepy and apparently desperate as well. No wonder the wedding is still on. I wonder if he and his mother found a church as yet that will marry he and Lu on the 31st? Or maybe that was a cover and he was meeting another playboy bunny for a another round of tonsil hockey.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 24

I have just started watching this show again after taking a break from it for about 3 years.  I have a few comments and questions:

Jules looks skeletal to me.  Is that from an eating disorder or some other illness?

Sonya wasn't drinking at the party, and someone on the yacht said something about her not drinking anymore.  Did she stop because she had a drinking problem?  I've always loved Sonya, and I think there's something about her that is so attractive.  And she never ages!

Ramona is a bitch and looks like shit IMO.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions so I can catch up!

• Love 4

So, did Luanne think it was a good idea to humiliate herself and her future husband for a storyline?  If she had waited - what? a month? - until shooting stopped before publicly announcing her engagement, all of bullshit and manufactured drama could have been avoided.  Sure there may have been a few stories on Page 6 (planted by Ramona) about her "dating" Tom but Sonja likely would have kept this shit to herself.  

And Bethany, who are your friends that are taking clandestine photos at a bar and texting people at 2:00 a.m. with the incriminating evidence!??

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

This is a true masterpiece!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I kind of hate Luanne.

Funny, as I have never been a Lu fan but after today's epi all I feel is sorry for her. I can't imagine needing a man so much that I would lower myself to consider TomCat a catch. She is the most insecure Howife of the bunch, and that is saying a lot.

WTF was up with that cake? I would be embarrassed to bring that out to my guests in any venue, let alone on a yacht. Did Tom's mother make it? Or maybe Dorinda's? I hope no one paid money for something that ugly.

• Love 20

I cracked up so much at Dorinda admitting she was really happy that the focus had shifted away from her man to Luann's man, which makes all of her shit-stirring make sense.

Actually all of their shit stirring makes sense if you look at it through the lens of them deflecting from things. Carole and Bethenny harp on Jules because it took focus away from critiques about their own figures. Dorinda keeps the Tom shit show going because it moves the spotlight from her partner.

• Love 23

I used to go to the Regency A LOT and have never seen any of these people.

Be careful. Bethenny might have an infallible source to text her about your doings there to use when she sees fit.

Now everyone must visit Bethenny in her bed?  

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, JoJoPowerRanger said:

nurse luann.png

Never forget.

I almost never agree with Ramona but heck yea I think Luann is insecure. I sense this because I was an *ahem* unpolished teenager and even though I like to think I've blossomed there are some self doubts that will always remain. Ugly duckling recognizes ugly ducking, Luann.

However, I don't overcompensate by getting engaged to some dude I don't even know (and who's floofed half of my friends) and saying "IM GETTING MARRIED" every 27 seconds

OMG!!! I thought that picture was actress Erin Moran until I noticed she was wearing a nurse's cap. Joannie loves TomCat?

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

And Bethany, who are your friends that are taking clandestine photos at a bar and texting people at 2:00 a.m. with the incriminating evidence!??

Now I have an image of Bethenny and her friends gathered around the cauldron.  "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

• Love 22
43 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Ramona: "I don't need a man to dance, I can dance by myself."  Me: "Theoretically."

Ok, now i need a new keyboard.  I was kind of hoping that Ramona would crash into that couch and take herself overboard...her inflated bolt-ons would have saved her.And yes that bartender looked as if he were trapped  in a nightmare...surrounded by geriatrics getting their party on. As awful as Ramona is, i still award the prize to one of the guests,  the woman in the very short, black sequined dress with four feet of hair piled on her head. Did the casting folks at Bravo hire her?

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Wow, no wonder Lu is so desperate. I don't think I have ever seen a more disinterested groom-to-be. Twice when she tried to kiss him on the lips (within a few seconds) he turned his head. The following morning as they were walking on the boardwalk she reached in as if she wanted him to kiss her and Tom kept walking and looking straight ahead, not even acknowledging Lu. She did not look happy when she returned to the boat. Add in her almost manic excitment coupled with deranged insistance that Tom not be talked about and you have one very insecure bride to be. And as Dorinda said, if Tom had been upfront with LuAnn from the start the Sonja and Ramona thing would have been laid to rest already. But apparently not Tom's wondering mouth mere weeks after placating Lu with a ring.

I did have to laugh at LuAnn's description of the party guests as friends of her's, friends of Tom's and Palm Beach socialites. Is there a website where you can Rent-a-Socialite? Because apparently they were just there as fillers and not friends of either Tom's or Lu's.

Tom looked super uncomfortable with both Ramona and Sonja, though he at least did show that he has had a friendship with Sonja by referring to her as Son. And Ramona talking about Tom drawing a heart with their initials on her leg? I haven't had a member of the opposite sex do that since I was 8. This guys is just so creepy and apparently desperate as well. No wonder the wedding is still on. I wonder if he and his mother found a church as yet that will marry he and Lu on the 31st? Or maybe that was a cover and he was meeting another playboy bunny for a another round of tonsil hockey.

I wonder if maybe Tom was nervous because he knew what he had done just the night before.  And, maybe, he had already told Luann, off-camera during that walk down the boardwalk, so that's why she was so manic about making sure that Tom's name didn't pass through anyone's lips, just in case they may have known, and Luann wasn't ready to have that information revealed on camera at that time (or ever....or, at least until Bethenny revealed it).

• Love 7

Didn't we see a scene last season of Kristen calling home and finding out Josh had left their kids with his parents so he could go to the Hamptons while she was away? Jules was giving me deja vu with her call to Michael tonight. I'm just going to start calling her "Kristen 2.0." 

Ramona's dancing was amazing. 

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

So, did Luanne think it was a good idea to humiliate herself and her future husband for a storyline?  If she had waited - what? a month? - until shooting stopped before publicly announcing her engagement, all of bullshit and manufactured drama could have been avoided.  Sure there may have been a few stories on Page 6 (planted by Ramona) about her "dating" Tom but Sonja likely would have kept this shit to herself.  

Her connections at Page Six and TMZ....

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

Ok, now i need a new keyboard.  I was kind of hoping that Ramona would crash into that couch and take herself overboard...her inflated bolt-ons would have saved her.And yes that bartender looked as if he were trapped  in a nightmare...surrounded by geriatrics getting their party on. As awful as Ramona is, i still award the prize to one of the guests,  the woman in the very short, black sequined dress with four feet of hair piled on her head. Did the casting folks at Bravo hire her?

I think the woman in the very short, black sequined dress with the four feet of hair piled on her head (love the bang on description) was captioned as Lu's friend who owned the boat. So ya, I think Bravo hired her from the Rent-a-Socialite website.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Oh, yes, can we please?  He had Sonja preening and pursing, dare I say, simpering, in less than a minute.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I wonder if maybe Tom was nervous because he knew what he had done just the night before.  And, maybe, he had already told Luann, off-camera during that walk down the boardwalk, so that's why she was so manic about making sure that Tom's name didn't pass through anyone's lips, just in case they may have known, and Luann wasn't ready to have that information revealed on camera at that time (or ever....or, at least until Bethenny revealed it).

That is certainly possible. Or maybe after playing tonsil hockey with a hot playboy bunny for an hour the day before, Joanie just wasn't doing it for him. Either way, trouble in paradise.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Dorinda and Jules are on Andy Cohen. Jules got her hair cut. Looks great.

She also looks either drunk or high, but also that she may have put on some weight.

She does look amazing, though!  

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

OMG!!! I thought that picture was actress Erin Moran until I noticed she was wearing a nurse's cap. Joannie loves TomCat?

Wait...that's Luann? Really??? Oh my.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lucygirl2 said:

Luann can STFU with her what elegant people do comments.  Here's one for you, Countess, truly elegant or classy people aren't on reality TV holding fruit so stop trying to school everyone because you aren't elegant or classy... I'm ready for this season to be the fuck over so I can quit hearing her cackle about her engagement.

LuAnn was just being elegant when she ditched her boyfriend of 2 and a half years for the Count. No goodbyes darling. No goodbyes.

LuAnn was absolutely gloating when Sonja was congratulating her on the yacht. I feel like Sonja is less bummed about closure with Tom and more that LuAnn beat her out for a man. I think Sonja felt like that now that her financial issues have been mostly dealt with that eligible men would come running. When the show started with the over the shoulder shot of Sonja talking to the guy at the party, I thought it might be Robert Evans. I saw the hair, over tanned skin, and glasses was super happy because Robert "The Kid" Evans and Sonja would make an amazing couple.

I don't think Tom seems like he has chemistry with Ramona, Sonja, or LuAnn.

52 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

Doris is SUCH a shit stirrer!!!  Why does she like to see them all upset?  It's not  like LVP who can be one too but has managed to stay above most of it (even when it's on tape!) but Doris & John have really been in it and she knows what it feels like. 

Dorinda is such a shit stirrer and not the least bit subtle about it.

I'm going to need someone to make a gif of Ramona dancing. That shit was hilarious.

50 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Michael really is making a play to be the worst Bravo husband/father. Apollo, Juicy, and Jim Marchese at least care about their kids.  Josh Taekman and Jim Bellino are fairly terrible too, but I doubt that either of them would just abandon their children if their wives were out of town. But Michael seems to be amazingly disinterested in his wife and children.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

Be careful. Bethenny might have an infallible source to text her about your doings there to use when she sees fit.

I was really surprised when Bethenny said her friend sent pictures because the Regency is not the kind of place where people take cellphone pics...esp of other people. It's definitely an older crowd (mid 40's and up), with a lot of insanely wealthy men.  Have seen a few women trolling for men and it's kind of sad, but they're also shameless.  I was there with an ex and a woman had the stones to ask the bartender to give him her number.  *lol*  But then again, there was another time (same place) when one of my ex's friends (married and kept a room in the Regency) blatantly propositioned me while the ex was outside smoking a cigarette.  This is totally normal with the UES crowd.  Sleazy with a lot of money.

• Love 13

WWHL - Jules looked amazing.  A good haircut and I loved her outfit.  Good for her.

They could have edited this episode down to fifteen minutes.  Oh pleaze Sonja.  You were FWB.  Not his ex.  Neither were you Ro.  Build a bridge and get over it.  I didn't see Tom flirting with either one.  He wanted both of you to go away.  Understandable.

So apparently, one of Beth's spies saw Tom making out with a former playboy bunny?  Beth, the exaggerator, IMO spins this into an hour long make out session.  This is the same woman who bled all over everything and had the worst childhood ever.  Did Tom kiss this woman?  Probably.   Was it as Beth described?  I have my doubts.  And the texts came at two in the morning?  Beth must be desperate that someone would think it be ok to text at that time because no one texts me at two in the morning unless someone died or it's one of my kids in a situation.

Bottom line is that Lu and Tom are still together so Beth's revelation really isn't all that relevant.  I wonder if next episode the women will be expected to kiss her hand when she summons them to her room.  BTW, was it me or did Beth look pretty anorexic when she came into the room in that bikini?  And course, Beth has to discuss Tom before telling Lu because it 'has' to be about Beth.

Ro, take a seat.  You can't dance....at all.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 23
17 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Ro, take a seat.  You can't dance....at all.

That horrible brown dress she was wearing made the attempt at dancing even worse.  She was tripping over her feet and couldn't keep her balance.  I would think she was drunk, but she is truly a terrible dancer, so it's hard to say.

She and Sonja had way too much cleavage showing during that party.  I guess Ramonja don't do subtle.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 11

The kisses between Tom and Luann?  I haven't smooches that awkward since Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ro said keep my name out the papers bitch, I'm an undercover ho.  Describing it to the girls later - "shut your gottam mouth, I said"  ROTFLMAO!!!

She quickly follows this with, "I need eggs!" God, I love Ramona!

• Love 18
2 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

Bethenny pretending she was trying to protect Luann while simultaneously talking about this on camera, especially about whether she should tell her is beyond ridiculous.

Yes, talking about it to anyone and everyone including someone that doesn't know Luann at all but that just means that Bethenny is worried! Yeah right, she is worried that someone else is getting more camera time than she is. LOL I wonder how many people Bethenny paid to spy on the others for dirt on them and Yes, I do think she does that.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Yes, he called her citrus.  Sour, bitter grapefruit. 

Edited by Talky Tina
  • Love 24