Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Stevie Nicks said:

orca-image--1247483692.jpeg

That is not a good picture. And it is pointless. I never think of Jinger and Jessa as having similar facial structure but this angle emphasizes her jaw in such a way that I notice it. Huh.

• Like 9

I'm 1000% behind in anythign having to do with Jinger's book - apologies if this has been covered 1000x, but I was listening to the Cultish podcast she was on and realized what a great drinking game it made.  Every time she says "It's interesting...." (about something that 100% is NOT terribly interesting)... take a drink.

I did not do that, however.  
1) I like my liver as-is.
2) I was driving.

Not interested in actually reading her book, too Je-saucy for my interests, but tuned in to hear more of a conversation about it.  It's interesting, beca-----jklol it wasn't as interesting as she was advertising it to be 😂

• LOL 14
2 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Every time she says "It's interesting...." (about something that 100% is NOT terribly interesting)... take a drink.

I can picture Jeremy answering questions starting with ‘It’s interesting’ and that’s something Jinger picked up from him.  

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Like 10
  • LOL 3
17 minutes ago, Lisa418722 said:

Well, Jinger, after reading this there are two things I'm thankful for today.  #1 - I'm not married to Jeremy and #2 - I'm not dressed like MC Hammer in the 1980s (I think that's who she reminds me of in this picture).  

Any time is Hammer time!  Maybe Jin will try to make parachute pants happen.  

• LOL 16
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Any time is Hammer time!  Maybe Jin will try to make parachute pants happen.  

Well she’s got that smug ass face going on again like “You can’t touch this!”  

IMG_6811.jpeg

And those freaking ugly ass shoes!!  

IMG_6813.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
5 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I am not a shoe diva.  I go for comfort, and if they look good it's a bonus.  Maybe her shoes are very comfortable.

I'm a shoe diva, too, and I cannot think if mt feet hurt; so I am all about comfort.  There are literally dozens and dozens of cute shoes that are also comfortable.  

• Like 14
33 minutes ago, Notabug said:

I'm a shoe diva, too, and I cannot think if mt feet hurt; so I am all about comfort.  There are literally dozens and dozens of cute shoes that are also comfortable.  

For sure.

And we know Jinger has all kinds of options of shoes, including sneakers, boots, fancy pumps, loafers, etc.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

I am not a shoe diva.  I go for comfort, and if they look good it's a bonus.  Maybe her shoes are very comfortable.

Let’s hope so!

I mean they’re ugly as hell, look like they’re a size too big so at the very least they better be comfortable otherwise I have no idea why she’s wearing them.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jinger is what, 29? She's still killing her feet in sky high stilettos on the regular. Other than that, she's all about what's tryndee. 🙄

They both are absolutely obsessed with incredibly ugly but trendy shoes. As someone who only wears comfy shoes, I don't get it because they never look like ugly but comfortable shoes. 

• Like 15

They're all over the place.  They have made going to get groceries more torturous for me by putting one in the nearest grocery store parking lot. The Santa Clarita valley where the Vuolos live has almost every chain known to SoCal so, of course, there will be one there.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Absolom said:

They're all over the place.  They have made going to get groceries more torturous for me by putting one in the nearest grocery store parking lot. The Santa Clarita valley where the Vuolos live has almost every chain known to SoCal so, of course, there will be one there.  

Thankfully not so prevalent up here. But they're coming. I wasn't surprised to see Jinger with the tell-tale bag. 

• Sad 4

I'm in luck.  I dislike their beliefs and their chicken equally so I'm never tempted.  They also ostentatiously close on Sunday.  The irony is they then miss the large after church crowd.  

• Like 11
  • LOL 6

Isn't Hobby Lobby in the same wheelhouse?  There's one of those in my city, but thankfully, no Chick-Fill-A.  They show commercials, so who knows if they will be here.  

Am I the only one who thinks those fakey face thingies on kids' pictures are dumb?  

• Like 22
On 10/21/2023 at 3:19 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Plus do they really think they’re protecting their kids face with an emoji?

there’s at least a dozen or more programs that I know of that remove emojis, I have one on my PC that removes emojis with 2 clicks.

I should have realized it was an emoji, but I thought it was a mask for Halloween.  I thought they were headed to a pre-Halloween party.  I didn’t bother to read the stuff under the picture because I am lazy. 

Also had to look up “hate chicken.”   

I am amazed at what I can learn from a forum. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Chick-fil-a ,a fried chicken company that is Christian owned. I do not let the owners religious/political beliefs interfere with where I shop.

The nickname has NOTHING to do with the owners’ religion. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 11
  • Useful 2

He’s insufferable. I don’t know how his audience voluntarily chooses to sit and listen to the droning about the same topics. Although I feel that way about most preaching, after spending most of a lifetime listening to it. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 4

They posted a short video of going out trick or treating with the girls. They were all in costume.  Jeremy was a baker and she was "jingerbread".   There are a lot of crazy comments chastising them for celebrating evil.  The same with the Dillards as they all dressed up too. I am sure JB and M would not approve of the costumes  and trick or treating.  I wonder if any of the other kids/grandkids did anything fun for halloween. 

• Like 7
4 hours ago, auntieminem said:

They posted a short video of going out trick or treating with the girls. They were all in costume.  Jeremy was a baker and she was "jingerbread".   There are a lot of crazy comments chastising them for celebrating evil.  The same with the Dillards as they all dressed up too. I am sure JB and M would not approve of the costumes  and trick or treating.  I wonder if any of the other kids/grandkids did anything fun for halloween. 

Good for them and f*%k the crazies. And JB and M.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3