Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Cade will make the kids into a music band and make them work.

And Gabby will be still working pregnant or not.

These 2 will definitely have as many kids as they can. 10-13 is possible at this rate. 

Foehner family band is on its way.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
13 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Ugh, 23 and expecting her third child.  It looks like she's on a baby every 1.5 years so that could mean 7 kids by age 30. 😒

Almost as bad as Kendra.  Luckily, Rad Homie JereME isn't knocking up Jinger every year.  

Does PAC (Cade) even have a job?

• Like 7
18 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Was just coming here to post that.

Punchable Aunt Cade is singlehandedly trying to ruin her career by keeping her barefoot and pregnant. 

Punchable is right.  He gives me strong asshole vibes.  

Edited by farmgal4
Changed words.
  • Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
40 minutes ago, zoomama said:

its a trendy and fun thing to listen for the baby heartbeat at home. it can be reassuring.

It can also be interpreted incorrectly, either way. I hope people who use them have regular appointments. There’s a reason why there are professionals.

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
On 8/31/2023 at 11:56 AM, xwordfanatik said:

Almost as bad as Kendra.  Luckily, Rad Homie JereME isn't knocking up Jinger every year.  

Does PAC (Cade) even have a job?

Except Gabby is the bread winner and pretty much the sole involved parent. At least Kendra doesn’t have to work.

• Like 5
On 8/31/2023 at 9:29 PM, jcbrown said:

Is she doing her own Doppler? Is that... a thing people do?

With the onset of COVID, many obstetric providers were giving them to pregnant patients, to use for virtual obstetric appointments.  We still do; about a quarter to a third of our OB checks in my office are done virtually.  We give the patient a little kit with the doppler at an earlier appointment with instructions on how to use it.  They return the kit after they deliver.

Nowadays, the technology has progressed and the price has come way down and you can buy a decent doppler on Amazon for under a hundred bucks.  For women who are not really obese and who are over 20 weeks pregnant, it isn't hard to find the heartbeat.

• Useful 11
14 hours ago, jcbrown said:

They do look really tired, Jinger in particular. 
(I used that particular expression I quoted on TwoP once and was chastised for saying something raunchy. I had had to explain it is about horses...)

Well ya learn something everyday!  I always thought it was the raunchy meaning. 🤣

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

J&J are going to be on Tamron Hall Show today.  The blurb says it is for an update since their last appearance and their feelings on Jill's memoir.  

Their feelings? No way they’ve even read it yet 🤦‍♀️.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Jill could have seen to it that they got an advance/review copy.

I going to guess she did. I'm fairly certain Jinger mailed Jill her book.

Its so nice to see a Duggar in the wild looking happy.

• Like 5

Although many of her siblings and most of her in-laws go unnamed/unmentioned, Jill's book has multiple positive references to Jeremy. Jeremy, the great guy who was getting to know Jinger and came down to El Salvador. Jeremy, the clever guy who found the lawyers who handled the sisters' lawsuit about being publicly outed as survivors of sexual abuse.

So Jeremy loves the book, and therefore Jinger loves the book.

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Does anyone know if J&J commented on Jill's book during their Tamron Hall interview? 

It appeared to be more of a PR stunt for them to sell copies of Jinger’s book from what I’ve read. Not surprised. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Everyone in the audience got a copy of her book, even though most of the interview was focused on Jill.

So Jinger goes on Tamron to promote her own book and gets peppered with questions about Jill and Jill's book?

It will forever and always suck to be a Duggar kidult. ('cept if you're Amy 😁)

• Like 10