Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

On 7/11/2023 at 12:45 PM, Stevie Nicks said:

orca-image-705664449.jpeg

So, who had "Jinger wearing ripped jeans, sneakers, and a tank top" on the "What Will the Duggar Kids Wear When They Grow Up?" bingo card?

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
15 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Is she golfing right handed? I guess lefty clubs for women are hard to find. 

I think it depends on the person and how left hand dominant they are.  My nephew's son is a Lefty, but putts right-handed.  I've known left-handers who eat right-handed.  I can write with my left hand, but it is backwards and a perfect mirror image, (which is something for which I have never found a practical use).  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I think it depends on the person and how left hand dominant they are.  My nephew's son is a Lefty, but putts right-handed.  I've known left-handers who eat right-handed.  I can write with my left hand, but it is backwards and a perfect mirror image, (which is something for which I have never found a practical use).  

Everything I have seen points to her being very left dominant. My husband is pretty ambidextrous, but golfs lefty. I'm more left dominant, do everything except use scissors and meat cutting lefty. I don't think I could golf righty. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

I do things that my left handed mother  taught me (ironing, opening jars, etc.) with my left hand and everything else with my right. If Jinger was taught to golf by a right handed person, she might just be copying him/her/them like I did.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 7/28/2023 at 12:44 PM, CalicoKitty said:

I am not left handed, but I did, somewhere along the lines also discover that I can write in mirror writing. I did used to practice writing with my left hand sometimes, because I always thought it would be really cool to be left handed, and one day I got to the end of a line with my left hand, and just continued writing right to left in mirror script instead of starting the next line on the left. In 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 3
37 minutes ago, Stevie Nicks said:

Smug mug. Punchable. 

orca-image--1894358538.jpeg

I think this is a nice picture of her that Jeremy took that allows her to be the star of the show for a change. Normally every photo Jeremy takes is about him. Low bar I know. 

• Like 18
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, zenme said:

It’s annoying because it’s so posed. It probably took several shots to get that “natural” pose.

Yes he just “happened” to catch her up early reading her Bible and all made up. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 15
51 minutes ago, awaken said:

Yes he just “happened” to catch her up early reading her Bible and all made up. 

This isn’t the first time they’ve pulled this nonsense. Liars. 

• Like 12
34 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They don't post that much these days (thank goodness), but everything they put out there is carefully curated. 

I honestly can't fault them for that.  If I decided to post to my instagram account, it would absolutely be very, very carefully chosen and edited.  

• Like 21

I don’t think the super short hair flatters Jeremy either. I think he would look better shaven or with it longer. But if he doesn’t like it, it will grow out in a few months I’m sure. I like Jinger’s sunglasses. 

• Like 6
58 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think the super short hair flatters Jeremy either. I think he would look better shaven or with it longer. But if he doesn’t like it, it will grow out in a few months I’m sure. I like Jinger’s sunglasses. 

I wonder if it looks better styled and not just out of the pool?

Maybe?

Hopefully?

6 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

He wanted to look like a rad homie? 

With the bad haircut, thinning hair along with all the gray in his beard, he looks like a pushing 50 rad homie.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Like 1
  • LOL 20

3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think the short hair is an attempt to transition to bald. He knows it's coming, but he's not ready to take the plunge.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

Not to defend Jeremy too much, but some days you just get a terrible haircut.  A few months ago I was ashamed to go out of the house for about 2 weeks because the hair cutter lady cut my hair so short in back that I had bald spots. I have very fine, thin hair, and I keep it tapered short in back.  She just got too close.  She did give me a free cut when it grew back out, and she has not made the same mistake again.  But it does happen.  At least he has the option of a baseball cap.

• Like 9
  • Hugs 6
2 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Not to defend Jeremy too much, but some days you just get a terrible haircut.  A few months ago I was ashamed to go out of the house for about 2 weeks because the hair cutter lady cut my hair so short in back that I had bald spots. I have very fine, thin hair, and I keep it tapered short in back.  She just got too close.  She did give me a free cut when it grew back out, and she has not made the same mistake again.  But it does happen.  At least he has the option of a baseball cap.

I wonder what the back looks like? Is it shaved all the way around? Because if so, wearing a baseball cap would just make him look bald. 😃

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I wonder what the back looks like? Is it shaved all the way around? Because if so, wearing a baseball cap would just make him look bald. 😃

That would be the final step in the transition to becoming a for real Duggar male right? 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

short on the sides and long on top is NOT a look for Jeremy. Just makes his face look super round.

Remember when he first came on the scene and seemed so different, what with being educated and standing up to JB? Sigh. . . Just as much a tool as the rest of them.

Edited by LilJen
  • Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 2