Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

https://people.com/jinger-duggar-vuolo-feeling-strong-enough-to-speak-out-exclusive-7508115

From the article: 

Vuolo says she "had heard a little bit" about Shiny Happy People from Jill, 32. And while Jinger prefers to "be able to share my story from my perspective," she is also aware that Jill "has her voice" as well.

"And I am excited to hear what she has to say, even in this documentary," she adds.

Preceded and followed by 100 references to her own book lol.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

https://people.com/jinger-duggar-vuolo-feeling-strong-enough-to-speak-out-exclusive-7508115

From the article: 

Vuolo says she "had heard a little bit" about Shiny Happy People from Jill, 32. And while Jinger prefers to "be able to share my story from my perspective," she is also aware that Jill "has her voice" as well.

"And I am excited to hear what she has to say, even in this documentary," she adds.

Those two are such liars.  I can't stand either of those poseurs.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

I have’t read Jinger’s book — had it reserved (hard copy at the time) through my library but relocated and haven’t yet had the chance to establish a new local library.

Does she discuss how her parental practices do/will differ from JB&Ms? I know she has indicated her children will attend school, but I’m not sure whether she discusses that in any detail in her book. Thanks.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RandomX said:

I have’t read Jinger’s book — had it reserved (hard copy at the time) through my library but relocated and haven’t yet had the chance to establish a new local library.

Does she discuss how her parental practices do/will differ from JB&Ms? I know she has indicated her children will attend school, but I’m not sure whether she discusses that in any detail in her book. Thanks.

I somehow missed Jinger saying her children will attend school. We have speculated they probably will, but Jeremy was homeschooled until high school himself. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
4 hours ago, SMama said:

I somehow missed Jinger saying her children will attend school. We have speculated they probably will, but Jeremy was homeschooled until high school himself. 

I’m probably mistaken. If I find a reference, I’ll post it.

• Like 2

Jinger Is pushing her book hard now with a code for half off. Today she has an IG post with her narrating the section about women's only path was marriage and kids and no higher education so they stayed at their parents home (shout out to Jana).  https://www.instagram.com/p/CtPTbM4J2_f/

In her older IG posts people are asking her why she isn't supporting Jill's book given how much Jill had supported hers. I imagine Jinger is required to promote her book but the optics don't look so good. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

Wait, in the first picture are there ebil wimmins in there?  It's hard to tell with all the depressing grey.  I thought the doctrine and donuts snorefest was no girls allowed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

Wait, in the first picture are there ebil wimmins in there?  It's hard to tell with all the depressing grey.  I thought the doctrine and donuts snorefest was no girls allowed.

Yes there are women there. 

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

Maybe there was a lack of males attending this year? I wonder if Jeremy had to run this by Johnny MacDog before women were allowed. 🙄

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

My suspicion is that they now allow women in on these meetings to just sit there and listen. I don't think they are allowed to say anything or ask any questions knowing how MacArthus sticks to "women being silent in church" and all. 

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I also think that women are not allowed to sit in on these "theological man-meetings" at MacArthur's church because it's better P.R. Perhaps they'll get more people to join this church. 

I think the women are allowed to attend the meetings only if they make the coffee and bring the donuts.

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 10

So Jing posted a reel on her Instagram. She got her hair colored it looks like. She still needs a 10 inches off of it. I couldn't get screenshots because the still pics go so fast. Maybe someone else will be able to. And she's still got that smug smirk. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1