Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

His hair is greasy and in desperate need of a cut. Unlike other husbands of Duggar daughters, Rev. Pretentious Twatwaffle won't let Jinger come anywhere near his glorious locks. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Wow, Jeremy looks like shit. I'm not trying to be sexist, but aside from overgrown hair, the quarantine really shouldn't be affecting male looks that much. It's mostly women who color, highlight, wax, spray tan, get fake nails, eyelash extensions, and all the other bazillion cosmetic things that require regular maintenance. I wonder what's going on? 

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, Jeremy looks like shit. I'm not trying to be sexist, but aside from overgrown hair, the quarantine really shouldn't be affecting male looks that much. It's mostly women who color, highlight, wax, spray tan, get fake nails, eyelash extensions, and all the other bazillion cosmetic things that require regular maintenance. I wonder what's going on? 

Dapper Dan shortage. 😉 

• LOL 13
56 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

And doesn’t Jingle look like grown up Michelle Tanner? Mary Kate or Ashley? 

I can see that. I was trying to figure out who she was making me think of, and all I could come up with was some variation on Carol Kane or something out of a Tim Burton movie.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I can see that. I was trying to figure out who she was making me think of, and all I could come up with was some variation on Carol Kane or something out of a Tim Burton movie.

image.png.01b22b07c7391bc8b46802c0d37b5f5c.png

• LOL 19
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

Has Rev. P. Twatwaffle’s nose always had that weird curve?

Yes. He has a crooked face on top of it. Just like David Muir. Jeremy needs to pick his best side and pose from that angle. Again see David Muir. He mostly poses with one side of his face. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

They're both looking pretty rugged there.  All that pretending to care about other people's problems is hard, y'all!

Probably aging because $10 free coffee kept them youthful 🤣. Or they got an eviction day and have to move back to Jim Bob house.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

The full beard is a mistake. It spotlights his nose and his butt-esque lips while hiding a semi-decent jawline and cheekbones. Combined with the disappearing hair, it’s very aging.

(Full disclosure: thanks to Covid, I have not had a haircut in five months and now look like this...

A3C34216-BFF1-48B9-88F0-0473617665C7.jpeg.17263274513a982632da896ef975c85e.jpeg

which is one of the many reasons I don’t do selfies.)

That little animal is so adorable! I look like that too.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

just maybe hold off on the Look at us! Aren't we rich and Christian and generally perfect! posts for a while. 

They pretended to show concern for a day, and 1000 years is like a day for the Lord, so they really been caring for 1000 years. They deserve their break a little walk down to Starbucks!

Imagine, Jeremy getting any kind of leadership role in the church. They’ll be run out of town within a week.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Exactly. It might as well have been hash tagged #whiteprivilege

They love Kanye and wear AirJordans, that should be enough evidence that they care about the BLM movement 😉

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, galaxygirl76 said:

They love Kanye and wear AirJordans, that should be enough evidence that they care about the BLM movement 😉

And they prayed with their black friend Paul yesterday! They're so inclusive!!!11

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

They pretended to show concern for a day, and 1000 years is like a day for the Lord, so they really been caring for 1000 years. They deserve their break a little walk down to Starbucks!

Imagine, Jeremy getting any kind of leadership role in the church. They’ll be run out of town within a week.

He never said anything that contradicted the social-justice letter. 

No matter how long a face he gets with pretend empathy, all he ever says is -- Jesus is the only answer.

He leaves out the part where the letter explicitly states what this means, according to the letter's author and its prime signatories, of whom Jer is proudly one: That humans should stop bothering MacArthur and his crowd by asking that humans, including them, act more justly toward all people and that they acknowledge that many people suffer from evils and deprivations that human action could and should remedy. Anybody who doesn't shut up about this to focus only on Jesus as the single sufficient solution for all human ills is a whiny despicable jerk whom Jesus will most likely eventually spit upon, so there. 

Whether or not Jer actually fully believes this now or ever did, he carefully parses everything he writes and says to make sure that he says the MacArthur-based words about turning to Jesus only. But he doesn't go on to state what this means to the MacArthurites -- i.e., he doesn't spell out the part that makes many other people go, "Yikes!" 

Just as with wanting to be both a super-Christian and a contemporary hipster influencer, he wants the benefit of appealing to two opposite audiences. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 16
17 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Just as with wanting to be both a super-Christian and a contemporary hipster influencer, he wants to get the benefit of appealing to two opposite audiences. 

All the credit, none of the work. We’ll see how far that gets them. MacArthur is pretty shrewd, he gets Jeremy’s social media following, but Is still able to dump these two bozos at the drop of a hat. 

The text of the MacArthur statement was up on Reddit yesterday, it really reminded me of what a jackass Jeremy is.  Basically, oppressed people should stop whining that they are pressed, and just turn to Jesus. Dismissiveness and denial wrapped in churchy language. 

• Love 10
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I hate to piss in their cheerios, but on behalf of all Black people, we neither want nor claim Kanye.

Yet even Kanye knows when his optics are screwed up and he donated a lot of money (allegedly) for Floyd George's child, Breonna Taylor's family , and to pay for legal fees for people and to support black-owned businesses in crisis. He hasn't mentioned his friend Trump lately so maybe he's changed his tune.

But Jer keeps on not denouncing his mentor's odious philosophy.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, JoanArc said:

They fit right in and blend so well they're tough to find.

• Love 3
(edited)

These two make me the angriest of all these Duggar and Duggar types. 
I haven’t enough words to express myself adequately

Fake self-centred and completely devoid of any care for anyone than themselves. 
so far from what they give lip service too when spouting bible verses 

Edited by Totally
Angry typing
  • Love 20
(edited)

Looks like they went from pretending to care and praying with their black "friend" straight to a stupid photoshoot (same outfits). 

They are so cringey. Didn't they already mention a podcast or something? 

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 10

my guess is they are writing a book - following Jer and Aud roloff pattern.

have a perfect photogenic prop for a child, think they are influencers, have a podcast, so next step seems it would be a book.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

my guess is they are writing a book - following Jer and Aud roloff pattern.

have a perfect photogenic prop for a child, think they are influencers, have a podcast, so next step seems it would be a book.

Don’t forget - they need money and attention, too.

• LOL 8

I know they're trying to be cool in those pictures, but that's just a fail all-around, even beyond how very tone deaf the pictures are. Especially that back to back pic. They both constipated, and I know he's trying to battle a thinning hairline, but that new style isn't doing him any favors. It looks like promo pics for a bad sitcom. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Don’t forget - they need money and attention, too.

given the pose in the pic, i will further my guess to a book on relationships.

pretty sure we can rule out they are moving back to arkansas, Jinger gets a real job, jeremy gets a real job, etc

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Zella said:

I know they're trying to be cool in those pictures, but that's just a fail all-around, even beyond how very tone deaf the pictures are. Especially that back to back pic. They both constipated, and I know he's trying to battle a thinning hairline, but that new style isn't doing him any favors. It looks like promo pics for a bad sitcom. 

I dont think Jinger looks bad,  but she and RFP look to be in two different pictures.   Why is he looking off into the distance when she is acknowledging him? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I dont think Jinger looks bad,  but she and RFP look to be in two different pictures.   Why is he looking off into the distance when she is acknowledging him? 

He does that a lot in pictures of the two of them together. I remember pictures of Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston where she'd be looking at him and he'd be looking anywhere but at her right before they split up, and that's what it reminds me of.

Not saying he's going to be dumping her anytime soon or even that they're not getting along, but I think there's pretty clearly some sort of a disconnect between them. 

• Love 11