Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

Well, Marjorie is only 18 and her sister maybe 16. Give them a little time; the Bates daughters (Micheal excluded; she's like Jill and will never change) didn't find their style until after they got married. I was shocked that Erin wore that Embrace the Bump tee shirt. I never thought I'd see her in a tee as a primary top, like, ever. 

I suppose the Duggar daughters do have individual senses of style, but only Jinger's love of the maxi dress stands out. The rest of them have gone down the tee shirt/skirt/flip flop route, yes, even Jana, although she wears it best. 

• Love 1
On 10/31/2016 at 5:55 PM, Churchhoney said:

Maybe the Vuolos could have a tailgate outside the venue -- either before or after the main event. Dueling food. I think we know who'll win. Hell, I don't know anybody who wouldn't win.

Oh, I love it.  I can just picture tables holding crock pots of meatballs & gravy & all those other fancy I-talian foods.  (With Boob lurking in the shadows)

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 3
On 11/1/2016 at 8:38 PM, Barb23 said:

Oh, I love it.  I can just picture tables holding crock pots of meatballs & gravy & all those other fancy I-talian foods.  (With Boob lurking in the shadows)

If it's going to be a Duggar-style wedding, I'm sure there will be an after-party at the compound.  Complete with bouncy house, kids' games and BBQ, all organized by Janarella.  I'm still hopeful for a more formal (smaller) wedding for Jinger and Jeremy.  More akin to what he (and his family) are used to.  

• Love 1

I just hope this wedding shows more class, and is more private.

Can't believe how J-Rod, Chimpy, and their brood took up the front row of Jessa or Jill's wedding, clearly taboo.  Front rows are meant for family and family of attendants. They obviously are trying to keep the papps away as well as their Fundy hangers on crowd.  Boob has to also like that this also means more wedding for less money.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Can't believe how J-Rod, Chimpy, and their brood took up the front row of Jessa or Jill's wedding, clearly taboo.  Front rows are meant for family and family of attendants. They obviously are trying to keep the papps away as well as their Fundy hangers on crowd.  Boob has to also like that this also means more wedding for less money.

Pickles is reporting that Jill R. is in AR for something "very special" that she can NOT talk about....smile. Damn famewhore invited herself to yet another Duggar wedding I'm sure she will be hardcore pimping her kids for courtships and a free meal of course.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

Pickles is reporting that Jill R. is in AR for something "very special" that she can NOT talk about....smile. Damn famewhore invited herself to yet another Duggar wedding I'm sure she will be hardcore pimping her kids for courtships and a free meal of course.

I'm totally imagining the Rodiguii loading up the RV after hearing about the photographer's slip re:  the date. The thought makes me laugh on multiple levels. 

Of course, if the R clan was invited then we are looking at another massive mob of a wedding.  No way Jill and the gang made the cut for an intimate wedding.  

• Love 8

And with that in mind, let's play a game! I've filled in my list below, just follow suit, and feel free to make up your own categories! 

Wedding location: NWA

Colors: Mustard yellow and puke green (Jinger seems to favor them LOL)

Wedding party: Jessa MOH; wedding party: all sisters down to Johannah, a wild card girl, maybe a Query or Jennifer Hartono/Luis BM; wedding party: Ben, maybe the brother (gotta even out the girls' side), other soccer/religious buddies (eta: Luis and the Red Bulls have a game on Sunday, but fundie weddings end early; he can easily be back in NYC Saturday night)

First kiss: will be at the altar (well, the first lip lock at any rate). She will cling to him. 

Will Smuggar be in pictures? Yes, in the ones they put on their website, BUT he'll be photoshopped out of the People/In Touch version. 

Honeymoon: London or Madrid (somewhere soccer is huge and in season)

Guest list: 600-800 (seems like all the usual Gothard suspects as well as Duggar hangers-on (Rods) are invited)

Mechelle's dress: puke green monstrosity with Danskos

Food: Coffee bar and cookies (punch for the kids)

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

If it's going to be a Duggar-style wedding, I'm sure there will be an after-party at the compound.  Complete with bouncy house, kids' games and BBQ, all organized by Janarella.  I'm still hopeful for a more formal (smaller) wedding for Jinger and Jeremy.  More akin to what he (and his family) are used to.  

A bouncy house for a wedding???

• Love 1

Copied from the Rod website: 

"Saturday – November 5th – Our Family will be in Arkansas for an event that we are not at liberty to share with you at this time.  We will share more of those details with you later.  Watch in the future for the **REVEAL** of why our family is going to Arkansas!!………..smile."

So the date is now confirmed as well as the secrecy I saw on Ashley Salyer's Instagram when that one lady asked if Ashley was going to be in Arkansas. There must have been something on the invitations (and the Felbers didn't get a formal invite, so maybe that's why Erika was so dumb)

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

From Jill R's blog:

Saturday – November 5th – Our Family will be in Arkansas for an event that we are not at liberty to share with you at this time.  We will share more of those details with you later.  Watch in the future for the **REVEAL** of why our family is going to Arkansas!!………..smile.

Edited by tabloidlover
Sew Sumi had the same thought at the same time!

Yes, I just went to the Rod page because I'm a glutton for punishment

Saturday – November 5th – Our Family will be in Arkansas for an event that we are not at liberty to share with you at this time.  We will share more of those details with you later.  Watch in the future...

i was so happy that I thought I had a scoop to share...but Sew beat me to it..so much for keeping a secret, Jill.  I guess you and Chimpy and the kids will push your way to the front of the church and strap on a feed bag in the chow line.

I only hope they aren't providing their music for the wedding...

• Love 5

Apparently, a classmate of Jeremy's at Hartwick posted on FJ. He/she is friends with one of Jeremy's teammates who was invited to the wedding. He's not going, and commented "dry wedding in Arkansas." I agree; if these people still live in upstate NY, I wouldn't travel hundreds of miles to see an old acquaintance get married with no FUN involved. 

Of course, this could be another troll, but they used the name of the college, which you'd have to dig for, and they abbreviated it. The person also said if people wanted more deets to PM him/her. I'm sure FJ mods will be doing just that. LOL

12 minutes ago, lianau said:

As long as the Rodrigues kids get something to eat and they don't sing .

It's a Duggar wedding, food is optional. Meals? Fuggadaboutit.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Apparently, a classmate of Jeremy's at Hartwick posted on FJ. He/she is friends with one of Jeremy's teammates who was invited to the wedding. He's not going, and commented "dry wedding in Arkansas." I agree; if these people still live in upstate NY, I wouldn't travel hundreds of miles to see an old acquaintance get married with no FUN involved. 

Of course, this could be another troll, but they used the name of the college, which you'd have to dig for, and they abbreviated it. The person also said if people wanted more deets to PM him/her. I'm sure FJ mods will be doing just that. LOL

It's a Duggar wedding, food is optional. Meals? Fuggadaboutit.

Sew Sumi you are the best!!! I barely can get through any FJ threads these days. Thank you for the info

And yeah I can see a lot of Jeremys friends passing on a dry wedding in AR...not worth the travel for a cheap tacky food-less and boring reception. 

3 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

Sew Sumi you are the best!!! I barely can get through any FJ threads these days. Thank you for the info

And yeah I can see a lot of Jeremys friends passing on a dry wedding in AR...not worth the travel for a cheap tacky food-less and boring reception. 

What and miss a barefoot bride in a parking lot in November with grubby Howlers and Lost Girls and Rodriguii pawing all over the potato chips, stale popcorn, and melted ice cream...

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

What and miss a barefoot bride in a parking lot in November with grubby Howlers and Lost Girls and Rodriguii pawing all over the potato chips, stale popcorn, and melted ice cream...

I can FEEL the food poisoning beginning to brew.  You just know there is going to be a lot of boogers, Josie spit (at what age is that no longer a thing kids do??) and grime on anything that is within hands reach.  I betcha all the shoulders will be covered though.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I can FEEL the food poisoning beginning to brew.  You just know there is going to be a lot of boogers, Josie spit (at what age is that no longer a thing kids do??) and grime on anything that is within hands reach.  I betcha all the shoulders will be covered though.

And knees! Can't show those defrauding knees.

• Love 2

Out of curiosity, I just checked the weather forecast. At least it won't be freezing. High in Fayetteville on Saturday is going to be 69. However, it will be chilly when they get their pictures done in the morning, but not 15 degrees like Jessa claimed on her day. But still, I hope Jinger is wearing sleeves, even lace; it's going to be down in the 40's. 

On 10/31/2016 at 10:32 AM, LilJen said:

I am 47 and I have NEVER had a mani/pedi. What is this obsession with 19 Mani/Pedis and Counting? This family went from living in a shack and eating donated food to Starbucks and frequent mani/pedis. The American dream, oh yeah. You'd think they'd want to spend money on things that lasted: good medical care, education, non-moldy houses. Guess not.

Maybe they are nail people in training.  You don't need to actually go to school or anything, since in the Duggar world just watching someone else do enough times is all the training you need.

• Love 3
On 10/31/2016 at 9:15 PM, louannems said:

Genevieve Jackson, the gal in the white lace skirt, looks so very, very MEEK!  Just the way she hunches her head down.

That skirt has a big, brown stain on it.  Unless it's a shadow.  Did one of the Howlers spill coffee in her lap?

5 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I'm not as well versed in the outer circle of Duggars as you guys are.  Can someone tell me who you are talking about here please?

3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

A bouncy house for a wedding???

Remember the "graduation party."     Apparently every Duggar party must be designed to remind the world and they offspring that they had 19 KIDS --- KIDS KIDS KIDS, dammit. They had a million KIDS. Not adults. Never adults. KIDS.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, toodles said:

That skirt has a big, brown stain on it.  Unless it's a shadow.  Did one of the Howlers spill coffee in her lap?

It must be a shadow because it's in completely different places in the two photographs. The placements don't even overlap.

1 hour ago, toodles said:

I'm not as well versed in the outer circle of Duggars as you guys are.  Can someone tell me who you are talking about here please?

The outer circle of the Duggars include:

Extendeds: Keller (Anna's maiden name, family, sisters Priscilla, Esther, Suzanne

.                   Waller family - Priscilla married David

.                   Schrader family - Esther's husband John

Friends:. Rodrigues family - Large brood of painfully thin, sickly, undernourished  

kids with orthodontic challenges with a fame whore 

grifting stage mother...have their own website

The Bates Family, need no intro.

The Maxwells, check out that extreme no fun Fundy family

Sierra Dominguez and family...opens bags of chip and calls herself a caterer. Seems to be there for every party and baby shower and "catered" Jill and Jessa's weddings.

The Query family ... Seem pretty nice.. I think one of the girls teaches piano to the Dugg kids.

Paine Family - Erin Bates married into that Fundy fam.

I think that covers most everyone. Just remember, you're only allowed to talk about these families as they pertain to their actual appearance on the show and the capacity with which they were on the show. Most of this  would go on the Sweet Fellowship topic.

Though the mods permit a bit of latitude from time to time, if we tarry too long, we will be asked to get back on topic.

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

The outer circle of the Duggars include:

Extendeds: Keller (Anna's maiden name, family, sisters Priscilla, Esther, Suzanne

.                   Waller family - Priscilla married David

.                   Schrader family - Esther's husband John

Friends:. Rodrigues family - Large brood of painfully thin, sickly, undernourished  

kids with orthodontic challenges with a fame whore 

grifting stage mother...have their own website

The Bates Family, need no intro.

The Maxwells, check out that extreme no fun Fundy family

Sierra Dominguez and family...opens bags of chip and calls herself a caterer. Seems to be there for every party and baby shower and "catered" Jill and Jessa's weddings.

The Query family ... Seem pretty nice.. I think one of the girls teaches piano to the Dugg kids.

Paine Family - Erin Bates married into that Fundy fam.

I think that covers most everyone. Just remember, you're only allowed to talk about these families as they pertain to their actual appearance on the show and the capacity with which they were on the show. Most of this  would go on the Sweet Fellowship topic.

Though the mods permit a bit of latitude from time to time, if we tarry too long, we will be asked to get back on topic.

Big mucho gracias for the info.   I was having some difficulty following the conversation.

• Love 2

Don't forget that Tabitha Paine "teaches" the remaining Howlers and Lost Girls. The Paines' father, a doctor, serves with Gil Bates on the IBLP Board of Directors, currently being sued by 21 women (yay! the lawsuit is back ON!) claiming sexual harrassment under their watch. Bill Gothard is the primary defendant, but the sitting board was all named in the suit. 

• Love 5

I wonder what color scheme the Rodrigues family will be dressed in for the big occasion?  Their oldest daughter Nurie is 17 which means she could have her eyes on one of the Duggar guys. Is there an official age to start courting?  At 17 they would probably call it "the getting to know you" stage (Pre-courtship).  Could you imagine these two families being joined together by marriage which would be the ultimate thrill for Jill R ? Now that would be a show to watch. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Copied from the Rod website: 

"Saturday – November 5th – Our Family will be in Arkansas for an event that we are not at liberty to share with you at this time.  We will share more of those details with you later.  Watch in the future for the **REVEAL** of why our family is going to Arkansas!!………..smile."

So the date is now confirmed as well as the secrecy I saw on Ashley Salyer's Instagram when that one lady asked if Ashley was going to be in Arkansas. There must have been something on the invitations (and the Felbers didn't get a formal invite, so maybe that's why Erika was so dumb)

TLC, give this fundy gem a lot of airtime, because she has NO filter. 'Brain dirty' people like us need Rods in our lives.  She is so damn subtle, look at that, not at liberty to share at this time, but they will reveal later.. oh I'm smiling..Oh what could it BE? Smile and Heart thingys and the quizzical look smiley as well. She must appear in the wedding episode and announce a courtship with one of the boys and Nurie. Not Joe, maybe the nonsinningtwin. Oh Jinger, I just, smile, love that you 'invited' Jill. (If you did, of course she may have another big secret date in Arkansas.) OMG are they performing? Delicious. I've never been so excited by such a cryptic message. SMILE

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Don't forget that Tabitha Paine "teaches" the remaining Howlers and Lost Girls. The Paines' father, a doctor, serves with Gil Bates on the IBLP Board of Directors, currently being sued by 21 women (yay! the lawsuit is back ON!) claiming sexual harrassment under their watch. Bill Gothard is the primary defendant, but the sitting board was all named in the suit. 

The lawsuit is back on? Yay!

Thanks for filling in the rest of the info. My post was getting rather long already so I left the rest of it out. David Waller also works for ATI.

Nurie Rodrigues is a very pretty young lady. I was thinking maybe Joseph or ones of the Bates boys might be possible.  If it means her escaping the stink RV and getting proper nutrition and no longer having to sing for her supper, then I'm all for it. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

The lawsuit is back on? Yay!

Thanks for filling in the rest of the info. My post was getting rather long already so I left the rest of it out. David Waller also works for ATI.

Nurie Rodrigues is a very pretty young lady. I was thinking maybe Joseph or ones of the Bates boys might be possible.  If it means her escaping the stink RV and getting proper nutrition and no longer having to sing for her supper, then I'm all for it. 

She looks like Olive Oil and talks like Marilyn Monroe, what a great way to end the wedding and draw interest for the next season. Just married rolls away and pan to Nurie and whichever boy is starting to hold his pee pee too long when he pees.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I wonder what color scheme the Rodrigues family will be dressed in for the big occasion?  Their oldest daughter Nurie is 17 which means she could have her eyes on one of the Duggar guys. Is there an official age to start courting?  At 17 they would probably call it "the getting to know you" stage (Pre-courtship).  Could you imagine these two families being joined together by marriage which would be the ultimate thrill for Jill R ? Now that would be a show to watch. 

I would love to see the Rodriguii and the Duggars joined in holy matrimony!  That would give us lots and lots to snark on.  Jill and Nurie could move into Bin's old warehouse digs where Jill could carefully monitor a nice, lengthy courtship!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I would love to see the Rodriguii and the Duggars joined in holy matrimony!  That would give us lots and lots to snark on.  Jill and Nurie could move into Bin's old warehouse digs where Jill could carefully monitor a nice, lengthy courtship!

I would pay to see that.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

And with that in mind, let's play a game! I've filled in my list below, just follow suit, and feel free to make up your own categories! 

Wedding location: NWA

Colors: Mustard yellow and puke green (Jinger seems to favor them LOL)

Wedding party: Jessa MOH; wedding party: all sisters down to Johannah, a wild card girl, maybe a Query or Jennifer Hartono/Luis BM; wedding party: Ben, maybe the brother (gotta even out the girls' side), other soccer/religious buddies (eta: Luis and the Red Bulls have a game on Sunday, but fundie weddings end early; he can easily be back in NYC Saturday night)

First kiss: will be at the altar (well, the first lip lock at any rate). She will cling to him. 

Will Smuggar be in pictures? Yes, in the ones they put on their website, BUT he'll be photoshopped out of the People/In Touch version. 

Honeymoon: London or Madrid (somewhere soccer is huge and in season)

Guest list: 600-800 (seems like all the usual Gothard suspects as well as Duggar hangers-on (Rods) are invited)

Mechelle's dress: puke green monstrosity with Danskos

Food: Coffee bar and cookies (punch for the kids)

We can't forget JB's attire.  Will he be wearing the same gray/silver suit worn at both of the girl's weddings with his version of black clodhopper shoes? Why can't he dust off that wallet & buy a proper dark suit?  I'm betting on another matching shirt with MEchelle's dress (?puke green) Grandma Duggar & Aunt Deanna will be the only ones dressed appropriately.

I'm hoping Babe's family & friends are staying as far away from the TTH as they can. 

I'm adding these to Sew's List:

Rehearsal Dinner locale: Tacos 4 Life, possibly overseen by Sierra or the owner's wife. Boob will collect leftovers for the After Wedding Festivities at the TTH.

Wedding song:  That hymn they both like, can't remember name.  

Wedding Recessional song: Sonny & Cher's  I Got You Babe.

On a side note, I guess the Rodrigues Tour Bus is rolling in to the TTH compound about now all ready for breakfast.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Barb23 said:

Wedding song:  That hymn they both like, can't remember name.  

I hate myself for immediately knowing this but isn't it How Great thou art (right?) 

I hope I am wrong LOL

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

I hate myself for immediately knowing this but isn't it How Great thou art (right?) 

I hope I am wrong LOL

Yep, luckily you're wrong. It's "Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing."

I remember because I like it, too. ;-)  

A nice traditional 18th-century hymn. Not pop-py like How Great Thou Art. It seems to be a popular one to do contemporary versions of, for some reason.

• Love 3