Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Taped in late August.

The phrase is subjective, and I also spy some producer manipulation. I th I the wedding is Saturday.

Otherwise they'd be stepping on Princess Prickly's month of milestones & that can't happen lol

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Nope. Next week is The Week of Jessa. The 5th is DEFINITELY out, because it's Spurge's birthday. 12th will be too late to edit the episode, which will air on the 15th. 

Tomorrow it is.

I hope some Voulo family members post some pics!!! Im seriously curious. I agree that it is most likely tomorrow. 

19 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Taped in late August.

The phrase is subjective, and I also spy some producer manipulation. I th I the wedding is Saturday.

You're cracking me up. Detective Sew Sumi on wedding watch! This is an odd one though, being that no wedding website, registry or Smuggar produced post card invitation has popped up.

• Love 2

Well, once we knew the wedding wasn't earlier in the month, since various family members (including Jinger) were pictured at football games, this was the only workable date left, given the date of the wedding special (11/15...yes, I looked it up today) and the fact that the other two Saturdays already have events planned. You KNOW TLC is going to be there to document Spurge's first birthday. The Bateses and their cute 1st birthday parties can't upstage the OGs of Fundie TV!

• Love 4

Does anyone have Instagram? I don't, but I read on the Counting On facebook page that someone read that Jinger changed her Instagram to Jinger Vuolo and that Jeremy's Instagram page says that he is married to Jinger. Just wondering if anyone can confirm. It would not surprise me if they're already married.

The last I saw, neither have IG accounts. People are falling for the fakes. It sucks that some stupid teenager has taken Jinger's married name and is using it to fool people. 

eta: The easiest way to know if they're real is to check the real Duggar accounts. Because they follow so few people, it's easy to see if there are accounts for Jinger and Jeremy. There are still no accounts for either of them. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

So, is the wedding in Arkansas?  I was hoping for Philly or NJ.

JB probably wants another "covenant marriage" like Jill had (a marriage which legally limits divorce). They are only a legal entity in Arkansas, Arizona, and Louisiana. So that eliminates Philly, NJ, Texas, or NYC. 

Speaking of covenant marriage, how many of the Duggars have one?

So get married. Please!! Nobody gives a fuck really. He'll turn out to be the same disappointment as the other two anyhow. I just hope that Jinger won't live to regret her choice. I think he may well turn out to be very nasty indeed

• Love 7

What Jim Bob doesn't recognize or conveniently forgets is that the covenant marriage is meaningless the second they cross the state line out of Arkansas.  I have had very few thoughts about anyone getting out of the Duggar cult lately.  Perhaps Jeremy will surprise me, but I'm not expecting it.

• Love 3

I wasn't aware that other states wouldn't recognize covenant marriage, but then I remembered that's how same-sex marriage was recognized (or not) before the Supreme Court legalized it in all states. 

Now, if the Dillard's decided to covert the Navajo in Arizona, would their covenant marriage be recognized? I imagine that the documents in all three states are virtually identical. 

But still fascinating that the Dullards' piety doesn't count for shit in Danger America, and th same is true for JinJer the moment she moves to Laredo.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DRONE IN THE TONTITOWN AREA???!???!!1! (J/k)

Given the secrecy of this wedding, I'm sure that TLC has the NO PICTURES signs up all over the place. I will check the Dater woman's FB later tonight/tomorrow to check for an after party at the Compound.

• Love 1

No JinJer wedding today. TLC was seen filming the Dullards at the Oklahoma State homecoming football game today (yes, I checked this out). Game's over now. I guess they could have (or did have) a weekday wedding. After all, what difference does it make to their circle? No one works for an outside boss, and they all homeschool. 

14568116_10210895795374944_7923861915759615373_n.jpg

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

No JinJer wedding today. TLC was seen filming the Dullards at the Oklahoma State homecoming football game today (yes, I checked this out). Game's over now. I guess they could have (or did have) a weekday wedding. After all, what difference does it make to their circle? No one works for an outside boss, and they all homeschool. 

14568116_10210895795374944_7923861915759615373_n.jpg

Thank you for all the sleuthing SewSumi!!!! I am a little shocked it is not happening today. Maybe tomorrow? Not like they will be up partying or have to work so Sunday wedding wouldn't matter.

It is possible it happened already, a few weeks ago?

• Love 2

I think we can't necessarily discount last weekend just because Derick was at his brother's bachelor party.  It was also an early game, so Derick could have made it back to Arkansas for an evening wedding if JD was flying.

• Love 1

True, JD could have flown them there and almost be back home by now. 

Jinger was at an AR game three weeks ago with Jason. Jessa and Ben went to one two weeks ago. Derick was in Kansas last Saturday at his brother's bachelor party. Could they really have gotten married at the beginning of October? But then, why would Jinger be home a week later to attend a football game? Wouldn't she be on her honeymoon? 

I forget the timing that JinJer and the parents were spotted on the Riverwalk, but it was during the week, around the time (either before or after) Jinger's known appearance at the football game, or maybe between that game and the one the week after where Benessa were spotted. Why were they in San Antonio? A very strange choice for a wedding, even if it was just family. I know Jeremy's mentor is there, but what else?

Remember, TLC has teased that there's only two episodes before Jinger's wedding, and we know they have the wedding retrospective and the All About Jinger episodes in the can.  Inquiring minds...

Edited by Sew Sumi
11 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

True, JD could have flown them there and almost be back home by now. 

Jinger was at an AR game three weeks ago with Jason. Jessa and Ben went to one two weeks ago. Derick was in Kansas last Saturday at his brother's bachelor party. Could they really have gotten married at the beginning of October? But then, why would Jinger be home a week later to attend a football game? Wouldn't she be on her honeymoon? 

I forget the timing that JinJer and the parents were spotted on the Riverwalk, but it was during the week, around the time (either before or after) Jinger's known appearance at the football game, or maybe between that game and the one the week after where Benessa were spotted. Why were they in San Antonio? A very strange choice for a wedding, even if it was just family. I know Jeremy's mentor is there, but what else?

Remember, TLC has teased that there's only two episodes before Jinger's wedding, and we know they have the wedding retrospective and the All About Jinger episodes in the can.  Inquiring minds...

Maybe they did a short honeymoon? This is all very confusing lol. IF they are trying to keep things quiet they are doing a great job. Or maybe Jinjer is saying eff it to Jessa and getting married on Nov 5th! Princess getting the boot!

For a wedding next week (on Spurge's birthday no less!), the production company would only have fewer than 10 days to get an edit together to air the wedding on the 15th, and TLC would need time to air previews/promos. Is that really doable?

Edited by Sew Sumi
I know how to use fewer vs. less!
  • Love 1

What about that photo on instagram that looked like Jeremy was wearing a wedding band? (It was denied.) Was that discussed here? It was under the name  JingerNicoleDuggar on Instagram, I think. Sorry, I don't know how to paste the instagram photos here.

I'm starting to think they're already married. Unless TLC has their editing monkeys working around the clock, I don't see how they could throw together a wedding special in only 10 days time. Plus you have the added factor of Smuggar. If they had to reshoot scenes or do multiple takes to work around him, then that's a boatload of footage to be trimmed down.

• Love 5

Two trains of thought here.  First, the football pic could've been from any game, any week.  It didn't have to be from that week's game.  Second, I think that Jinger and Jessa are close enough that they would enjoy sharing an Anniversary. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I don't see any "wedding ring" pics on the JingerNicoleDuggar (fan) account. Nothing that even resembles a wedding ring shot or even  his hand showing one. 

It's the top right photo.  It's discussed in the comments, but I guess it's just the sunlight? I don't know.

2 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

Two trains of thought here.  First, the football pic could've been from any game, any week.  It didn't have to be from that week's game.  Second, I think that Jinger and Jessa are close enough that they would enjoy sharing an Anniversary. 

True, but there WAS an AR home game that week, and Jinger was wearing the Texas necklace, so it had to be from this season. That said, I'm the first to admit the Duggars love themselves some subterfuge. I'd have to check to see how many home games U of A  had before those two home games in a row two and three weeks ago. And I will, but not right now. :D

• Love 1

Okay, saw the pic, and it's hard to tell if it's a shadow or a ring, but those were the clothes they were wearing on the Riverwalk a couple of weeks ago.

Erika Felber's post DOES give me pause. The Felbers also did Jessa's wedding. It sounds like TLC WILL get this done in less than 10 days. Not that hard to shoot around Smuggar. Put him in the back of the church. Do not shoot the "family" shot (leave that for the Felbers to publish). The group shot that ends up in People will probably still have Smuggar in it, though. Duggarfam doesn't seem ashamed of him; we've seen him on their social media. People will buy whatever shots the Felbers (or any other official photogs) give them and that the Duggars approve. Jessa had two photographers (she also had Libby Zellon). 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

Okay, saw the pic, and it's hard to tell if it's a shadow or a ring, but those were the clothes they were wearing on the Riverwalk a couple of weeks ago.

Erika Felber's post DOES give me pause. The Felbers also did Jessa's wedding. It sounds like TLC WILL get this done in less than 10 days. Not that hard to shoot around Smuggar. Put him in the back of the church. Do not shoot the "family" shot (leave that for the Felbers to publish). The group shot that ends up in People will probably still have Smuggar in it, though. Duggarfam doesn't seem ashamed of him; we've seen him on their social media. People will buy whatever shots the Felbers (or any other official photogs) give them and that the Duggars approve. Jessa had two photographers (she also had Libby Zellon). 

I think it would be tight but not impossible with the TLC resources. I'm thinking either next week or it already happened. I love this board and the dedication to sleuthing. Ill poke around FJ tonight and see what they think haha

• Love 2

So I was just browsing Zach and Whitney's Instagram and this same Erika Felber just asked Whit if she and Zach were going to the wedding next week. So beans, meet spilled. FWIW, Whit responded that she didn't know and it depended on Zach's work schedule.

• Love 11

We discussed the Boob/Mechelle pic and thought it might be misdirecting us from a wedding today ( possibly shot on Mechelle's 50th birthday or the weekend closest to it). 

So, Erika Felber is our (unbeknownst to her) mole. LOL

eta: I think we out-sleuthed FJ on this one. Maybe Pickles, too! LOL

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 9

Okay, so FJ has the same info we have, someone tried to break it on Pickles, but people are ignoring the fact it said NEXT weekend. They're not the brightest bulbs over there. 

Erika also posted on Jessa's IG about seeing her next week as well. I think the Felbers are getting a 2-fer: Jinger's wedding AND Spurge's first year album. 

• Love 2

Is there any chance the wedding could actually be next Friday night? If it's small enough, that might be doable, except for the folks who have to travel. My husband had to twice take a vacation day from work when 2 of our nieces got married on Friday nights in the last 5 years. One was a church wedding, the other one was a civil ceremony done at the restaurant/banquet hall.

It gets tricky since Friday is Jessa's birthday and Saturday is Spurge's. I didn't see EITHER of them as a possibility. And Sunday is Jesus Day, so that's out. Smuganna did a Friday night wedding; it's not out of the Duggar realm of possibility. I don't think it's going to be sooner than that, since Erika indicated "weekend" in one of her posts. 

• Love 1

She really blew it. The Duggars had done such a great job hiding this information, although she doesn't say exactly WHEN it is on this post, she blew that with the posts to Jessa and Whitney. Plus, we know that TLC has to have this done by the 15th, so it can't be the 12th. TLC has to promote the shit out of this to get advertisers back.

Oops! 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1

I'm pretty sure the Felber's had some kind promotional consideration in their contract for the wedding.  It's too coincidental that both Felber accounts posted that they were hired for the wedding at nearly the same time and that it's basically the first bit of wedding knowledge we have.  They wouldn't jeopardize the contract leaking something they shouldn't before the wedding.

We still don't know the exact date, location, or people invited.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Saytura said:

I'm pretty sure the Felber's had some kind promotional consideration in their contract for the wedding.  It's too coincidental that both Felber accounts posted that they were hired for the wedding at nearly the same time and that it's basically the first bit of wedding knowledge we have.  They wouldn't jeopardize the contract leaking something they shouldn't before the wedding.

We still don't know the exact date, location, or people invited.

Nah, she blew it with the posts to Jessa and Whitney Bates about "next week." She conveniently just said they were going to photograph Jinger's wedding, but not when, on the Felber pages. 

Here's a screenshot of Whitney's IG. Apparently, Erika deleted her post, so I'm glad someone got it. 

PS: We totally scooped Pickles, found out about the same time as FJ, so I'll call that one a tie. :D

14563455_1040306732734802_2446056859204985237_n.jpg

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

TLC could go ahead and film a special birthday party for Spurgeon something this week for a special episode and then they could do the wedding prep and the wedding the rest of the time. Since Friday is Jessa's birthday, I'm going with next Saturday for the wedding.  Since he's only turning a year old, he won't know the difference. I guess TLC will be pretty busy this upcoming week with all of these events going on. 

Someone mentioned upthread that it's not a lot of time to film an episode and get it ready for airing in a few days. But I think that TLC did this when Michelle was having Jordyn- I think they showed a Very Special Episode 4 days after the birth. 

• Love 1