Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, JoanArc said:

You’ll be paying!

Sounds like a threat to the credit card 😂😂😂

22 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Have they ever been shown, even once, donating their time and/or money to the needy of LA? Because they are many of those! Just once or twice would change their whole image.

No.

Just like Jill Rodrigues they take take and take some more.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Have they ever been shown, even once, donating their time and/or money to the needy of LA? Because they are many of those! Just once or twice would change their whole image.

That is an excellent point.  Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan were delivering meals in LA last year, after Covid started.  RFP and Helpmeet?  Nothing doing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

So, Jer will be done with seminary in Spring '22. They said they don't have plans beyond that. Really? 

In the meantime, those clowns found TikTok. Only a year late. 😂

I was JUST coming here to say that they’re now on TikTok. But they HATE being in the public eye!

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I was JUST coming here to say that they’re now on TikTok. But they HATE being in the public eye!

They can only stand two minutes of scrutiny at a time!

We’re a month away from only fans! 

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

I watched that video of Jing and Jer...once again, Jinger barely speaks...Jeremy asks Jinger what she wants for the future...to answer one of the questions herself, then he preceded to answer and Jinger hardly said anything. When she did, she repeated what Jeremy said. That girl has a blank mind and was trained for her husband to 'fill it for her' daily.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Donating???? Time or money???? Hahahahahaha *snort* Hahahahahaha!!!! You are killing me here. They don’t donate… they receive. Hahahahahaha!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Jesus tap dancing Christ, didn't they just go on an ice cream/bookstore date like 3 days ago? 🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRcSokAl7pN/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 minute ago, floridamom said:

I watched that video of Jing and Jer...once again, Jinger barely speaks...Jeremy asks Jinger what she wants for the future...to answer one of the questions herself, then he preceded to answer and Jinger hardly said anything. When she did, she repeated what Jeremy said. That girl has a blank mind and was trained for her husband to 'fill it for her' daily.

And he was the one who addressed homefooling. I think he knows Jinger is not capable. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Wasn't Jinger on Tik Tok a few months ago and then stopped posting after she got relentlessly skewered in the comments? I don't use Tik Tok, but I remember someone posting about it on here at the time? 

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Eagan's body language says, mom made me come here, but I'm not going to like it.

He totally looks like he's giving them all the finger in his mind's eye. 

1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

I wonder if Eagan gave permission for his name and picture to be posted.  That is not a very positive picture.

If he wasn't giving them the finger mentally at the time, he probably is now. 

• Love 9

I don't even know how to look at it; I just saw a screenshot. 

Yeah whenever people mention TikTok, I feel so ancient. My one experience with it is a coworker who is like 20 years older than me  trying to show me videos one day, and though I usually like her and get along with her, I wanted to tell her to get off my lawn. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Zella said:

Yeah whenever people mention TikTok, I feel so ancient. My one experience with it is a coworker who is like 20 years older than me  trying to show me videos one day, and though I usually like her and get along with her, I wanted to tell her to get off my lawn. 

Same, I’ve only looked it at once or twice, and only downloaded the app because of the threats last year of banning it from the US (Google it) 🤣. But even some older people my age do like it, so who knows.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Zella said:

Jer himself is a good decade too old. 😂

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • LOL 11
27 minutes ago, floridamom said:

There's really no point in her saying anything. Jeremy wants to be the only one who talks and the only one he cares about.  He doesn't care about Jinger's wants or opinions. She does exactly what he wants. He'd love nothing more then be the only one in their videos because its all about him. But he can't because none of their followers really care about him. Its Jinger they want to see. So she's there but silent. I don't imagine its any different when the cameras are off. He does whatever he wants and he does all the talking while Jinger says nothing. She could probably go a whole day not saying a word and Jeremy wouldn't notice or care.

• Love 7

Early morning, bibles open and doughnuts and Jer, of course is focused on taking pics and posting. Sure Jer we still believe you don't have social media on your phone that is in your hand all day, everyday.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
17 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Early morning, bibles open and doughnuts and Jer, of course is focused on taking pics and posting. Sure Jer we still believe you don't have social media on your phone that is in your hand all day, everyday.

It's a move straight out of the Jill Rod playbook! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Way to kill a meme there Jeremy.  I haven't the foggiest as to what they are lampooning here.  Are those acronyms for different Protestant seminaries? If so, isn't The Masters Seminary more like Wes Anderson here and not Bill Murray.  The joke is Bill is the lazy slacker of the group, not the most pretentious.  

They are seminaries.  SBTS is Southern Baptist, Fuller is Fuller Theological, and MBTS is MidWestern Baptist.  I don't get the cultural reference (it's probably a movie I've never seen since I'm not a huge Bill Murray fan), but it appears Jeremy didn't either.  

ETA: Googled it, and figured out the meme.  (Yay Internet!)  Still don't know the point Jeremy was trying to make.  Probably should have just put it in his pretentious pastor friends' group chat rather than out on IG.

Edited by irisheyes
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

So, Jer will be done with seminary in Spring '22. They said they don't have plans beyond that. Really? 

Either fishing for an invitation....or keeping mum about one from MacArthur Land that he already got? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Did you see Jessa’s comment?

🤣

264DF7AC-B768-47B0-AEAA-371EEDF0E71A.jpeg

Yes. And I was momentarily appalled when I saw it because it was exactly what I'd thought....and, you know, Jessa.....

Anyway, I assume the "sushi" comment is like the Cannes/Seminary captioning-- some attempt by Jer to be much cleverer than he actually is? ....Since neither thing makes any sense....?

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Yes. And I was momentarily appalled when I saw it because it was exactly what I'd thought....and, you know, Jessa.....

Anyway, I assume the "sushi" comment is like the Cannes/Seminary captioning-- some attempt by Jer to be much cleverer than he actually is? ....Since neither thing makes any sense....?

Also, is his comment supposed to be funny? Because I have an extremely dry sense of humor, and it’s just not funny.

Also, Jinger ate none of that.

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

🤣

Jin poses with food but eats nary a bite.  Jer ate the whole shebang.

Gawd, this reminds me of one of JillR's pics of one of her starving kids posing with food, when tubby hubby obviously puts on the feedbag and eats it all.  ☹️

• Love 10

Eagan and the other young guys sitting around the table looking bored must be MacArthur's idea of community outreach. Not sure it's working. There's only so much a box of donuts can do. 

Jinger certainly did not consume that heap of carb-heavy noodles. Jer would like to go on a date again sometime? When? Next Monday?

Who's babysitting, by the way? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Zella said:

It's a move straight out of the Jill Rod playbook! 

I could argue she’s the more Successful grifter! 

I see sushi rolls under those noodles.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, irisheyes said:

They are seminaries.  SBTS is Southern Baptist, Fuller is Fuller Theological, and MBTS is MidWestern Baptist.  I don't get the cultural reference (it's probably a movie I've never seen since I'm not a huge Bill Murray fan), but it appears Jeremy didn't either.  

ETA: Googled it, and figured out the meme.  (Yay Internet!)  Still don't know the point Jeremy was trying to make.  Probably should have just put it in his pretentious pastor friends' group chat rather than out on IG.

I'm a huge Wes Anderson fan, so I know about that picture.   What really cracks me up is thinking about Tilda Swinton and a seminary.   In some gay circles,  she known as Pope Tilda for her adventurous style.   She can pull off fashion in a way that no more mortal ever could.  I would be the first one to sign up if Pope Tilda opened a seminary,  and it would bear no resemblance to whatever Fuller is.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Eagan and the other young guys sitting around the table looking bored must be MacArthur's idea of community outreach. Not sure it's working. There's only so much a box of donuts can do. 

Jinger certainly did not consume that heap of carb-heavy noodles. Jer would like to go on a date again sometime? When? Next Monday?

Who's babysitting, by the way? 

His parents are still in town. Jer posted a picture of him and Pops playing mini golf.

eta: Jinger made the mini golf post. But Pa Vuolo was in the second picture. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 4
4 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

OK, I actually thought Jessa's comment was kind of snarky and speaking for all of us with regards to Jeremy's cheesy caption. 🤷‍♀️

I think if Jessa weren't an uneducated Duggar she'd be in here with us snarking on the hypocrisy and idiocrasy that is the fundy world.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Which means they have plans that don't involve anything that would make sense after finishing seminary school. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, lascuba said:

Which means they have plans that don't involve anything that would make sense after finishing seminary school. 

Maybe he thinks he's enough of a star to go out on the celeb preaching circuit. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Maybe he thinks he's enough of a star to go out on the celeb preaching circuit. 🙄

I'm still not ruling out the possibility of them getting their own show, either on TLC  or one of the other trash reality networks. Jeremy's way too desperate for fame to settle for his preaching  to go no further than top 100,000 on youtube. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:
3 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I guess it's better than getting a job.

How and why is it better?

It's obvious they dont really want to work, so they are all over social media trying to make money. So, Jinger is giving up privacy so they dont need to get jobs.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Eagan's body language says, mom made me come here, but I'm not going to like it.

He's mentally designing the tattoo for his right arm.

• LOL 9
(edited)
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

🤣

Their food is always the best. Jer would be better off writing a restaurant tour blog than that preachy stuff that nobody listens to or reads.

Have to say, Jing looks ridiculously good in that dress.

Edited by drafan
  • Love 6