Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Ooooh, me likey. That's the color Jinger should've gotten the first time around. The caramel highlights are much more flattering than that washed out ash blonde. She looks great.

Yes she does. I hope Jill takes a hint and gets another haircut.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

u98wabcvife71.png

My daughter (almost 7 months pregnant) has almost exactly the same style overalls. Just saying. I don't know whether hers are supposed to be maternity wear, or are just in style and can still contain her bump, but this picture did make me do a bit of a double take.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

My daughter (almost 7 months pregnant) has almost exactly the same style overalls. Just saying. I don't know whether hers are supposed to be maternity wear, or are just in style and can still contain her bump, but this picture did make me do a bit of a double take.

I hope it’s twins! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I think it’s just the angle, or maybe a bit of a post pregnancy tummy she hasn’t lost yet. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think it’s just the angle, or maybe a bit of a post pregnancy tummy she hasn’t lost yet. 

It wasn't so much that I thought I saw a bump - she looks very slim to me - but the fact that my daughter has exactly the same style overalls. These days, it's hard to even tell what's supposed to be maternity wear as most of it isn't really built with camouflage in mind. 

• Love 6

Since Jill had asked about new hairstyles, I hope she takes a hint from Jinger. I think Jill would look great with that short or hair. I think Jinger's hair looks amazing. That before picture of the back, she should look at that every day to remember not to look like that again.

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, sheshark said:

$60.  All for the ‘gram.  Sick.

I once read an article about a girl who put herself 100k in debt trying to live a baller lifestyle for Instagram. She was hoping to become a big-time influencer and it never happened. I can picture Jeremy in a similar situation. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Ooooh, me likey. That's the color Jinger should've gotten the first time around. The caramel highlights are much more flattering than that washed out ash blonde. She looks great.

It looks really nice on her! Modern and the darker color is more flattering. 

• Love 14

20 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Twin girls! I hope Jeremy can’t have boys. Last thing we need is a mini Jeremy in the world. 

Yeremy and Jeremy 

or

Yeremia “Mia” and Jeremaya “Maya”

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Oh, dear  God, Jinger..."get a gelato"?? Couldn't she just say "get an ice cream"? No, it has to fancy dancy "gelato" for them. I can't stand their pretentious ways. 

Jinger's eyebrows are too dark. I think she's filled them in with pencil ala Tessie Rodrigues. Jinter's looked better untouched.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Oh Hobby Lobby? That Hobby Lobby that's owned by frauds and con men who portray themselves as good christians? The ones that just had to forfeit the Gilgamesh tablets that they stole? That $1.6 million has to hurt.

Have we ever seen the two of them paint anything?

They will show off something they painted on their next post 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Why are all those things called "date night"?

Half of them I'm doing regularly and I don't need to have a name for that. We don't do date nights, we go to a restaurant, go for ice cream, for a walk.  

Well evidently you don't do it correctly. And neither do I. But Jing and what's his name are special I tell you.

• LOL 4
  • Love 20
34 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

They've been doing this for a few years now. And as far as I can tell, so far there's mainly just a lot of spaghetti on the floor. 😁

As long as it’s organic, gluten free, gmo free 😂

• LOL 6