Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 hours ago, wings707 said:

The set design was trrible.  It does not have a Beverly Hills feel.  It looked a little like a wedding in an Elks hall with the flowers picked randomly from public gardens by nightfall.  Alcohol steering the choices.  

But what would a Beverly Hills set entail? I'm not snarking - I am honestly curious!

11 hours ago, swankie said:

Eileen is too stupid to realize that Brandi was actually insulting her when she "complimented" her on her hair.  In other words, last season Brandi thought Eileen's hair looked like crap.  And her insult to Rinna was the only thing I liked about Brandi's segment.

Yeah that day that Brandi "Rats Nest" Glanville thinks your hair looks good is the day it's time to shave it off and start afresh. Or, at the very least, switch hairdressers STAT.

11 hours ago, Neeners said:

My husband would love nothing more than this. He is so tired of listening to these crapfests and does not understand in the least my attraction to it.

heeheee. Mine is the same way. I say, good day, sir!  I will give up these bitches when I'm good and ready. While I give a hard pass to "meeting" any new TV friends... oops I mean "Housewives" ...(sorry, Dallas and Potomac), I'm already invested in these ladies' terrible decisions, fake drama, and (somewhat) questionable fashion choices. 

10 hours ago, Pete Martell said:

I'm not even sure how skilled she was at changing her tampon.

Ewwwww.  But accurate.

10 hours ago, Neeners said:

I have a confession. I bought Brandi's first book. This is my confession, and although I feel cleansed having shared, there is a lingering dirtiness. Please forgive me. At this point I'm horrified and know I have absolutely no sense when it comes to judging someone's character. I'm just going to go sit here in the corner. Have a good night. 

Guys?  Is there room on the Shame Couch?  I read "Drinking and Tweeting" too!  In my defense, it was back when she wasn't the vile piece of crap that she's since shown herself to be. (helpful hint: buy it on Kindle so you can discreetly shame-read in peace. You're welcome)  And if you really want to know... I've read not just one -- but TWO - of Tori Spelling's books.  I know. It's a real problem.  Is there a 12-step program for me?

Edited by Duke2801
one of my sentences magically vanished!
  • Love 13

Looking back on this season and the reunion shows... Bit of a snooze fest really. All Chinese whispers: tattling to each other/misunderstandings/misrepresentations....

Do yourselves a favour and make sure you watch this season of The Real HWs of Melbourne...it's a cracker!

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, wings707 said:

Kudos.   There is no wrong way to be, react or feel.   They all think that others should respond as they desire.  Having been a couples/relationship counselor for 30 years I have NEVER experienced this level of unawareness. I taught a high school course.  My students knew more coming in than these women know now. It stuns me, really it does.  Is it the wealth and privilege?  I don't know.  I am baffled. 

But we would not have a show if they knew this.  So there is that and why we watch. 

I sometimes think rich people and celebrities live in a world where everyone so caters to them that they lose perspective.  Everything is made so easy for them.

Someone on this board (not sure if it was this forum) once recommended a series of articles in the New York Observer by Richard Kirshenbaum (now a book).  He has a great one on "paid friends" - the stylist, yoga teacher, etc., who all agree with everything the rich person says.

Edited by Mrs peel
Clarity
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle brought decorum, well by RH standards. She also introduced the idea that not every battle needs to be fought to the death.  She let the others know that something that happened five months earlier is not really relevant to a present relationship.  She was honest with LVP over the situation that had the others in a tizzy.  Whatever LVP said to Rinna about Kyle, really had zero effect on the others.  Since Kyle had addressed the situation privately with both LVP and Rinna it seemed like a reach. Kyle let the others know there were boundaries for their discussions.  We saw her with her family  and her dog Bambi was the star of the show.  She was a friend to each and every one of them-something no else can claim this year.  The worst thing the other could say about her this season is they resent her friendship with LVP.  How very petty. 

I think you nailed it.   I think Kyle and LVP are over the manufactured, fake "drama for drama's sake".   Both looked bored during the reunion, Kyle especially.  I think both would like to go back the first season when there was, oh, the dinner party from hell, and a couple of other things, but not this long, drawn out agnst over nothing.  Back when we actually saw these women living their lives.

I also think that Kyle and LVP know their place on the show is secure.  They are anchors and neither one is going anywhere unless they want to. So both of them can afford not to engage. 

If Bravo wants these shows to continue, they have to stop with the forced interaction between the cast members.   I said before, they are not all friends - why pretend?  Each of them seems to have an interesting life independent of the others.  And if there are friendships - like Lisa and Kyle or Eileen and Lisa R - show them having fun together - and throw the cast together for a couple of dinner parties and maybe a vacation. 

Bravo reached out too far this season to provide "drama" and it didn't work. If Muchausen was the best they could do (and apparently it was), then they should have left it on the cutting room floor because it backfired into boredom.

• Love 16

The Munchhausen topic and Lisa's "manipulativeness" was discussed at considerable and unnecessary length in all 3 parts of the reunion. What an exercise in tedium.

9 hours ago, DebbieM4 said:

And she didn't like it at all if anyone told her that she looked good!  Oh no, she wasn't having it and she nipped that kind of talk right in the bud.  No way was she going to have her storyline messed with!

Her whole agenda this season was, "I'm sick, dammit!"  She very clearly did not want anyone saying anything that even remotely might indicate otherwise.  Even a simple compliment or an ordinary kindness became something for her to be offended about.  These women couldn't win no matter what they said and no matter what they did.

Re Ken -  It's not as though he said she was ugly or wore an unattractive outfit.  He said that she didn't look well, that she looked ill.  And, as you said, that was exactly what she wanted!  But yet, her disapproval was out in full force - once again.

Well according to Yolanda's blog she agreed with Ken. Yolanda wrote:

“Ken Todd is right, I don’t look good. I definitely look ill…but that’s because I AM! I miss the days of what now feels like my old LIFE: the hair, the makeup, a sexy dress, but most of all being in a healthy body. At the end of the day, I now value to be “real,” not to be “perfect.” I still like to believe though that no beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.” 

You know I think I have officially given up trying to figure out a woman who can gets outraged and offended over people thinking her kids are healthy. 

No issue with LisaV not wanting to share her innermost self and experiences with others. The counterbalance to that is that she shouldn't be trying to coax those same things out of others with her special brand of questioning. 

I don't know if Katherine actually used the word "old lady" in reference to LisaV, but they look roughly the same age to me so I hope not for her sake.

And suddenly lawsuit. LOL! Nothing like a little litigation to shed light on the truth. Funny how those planes aren't hers and Tom's private little puddle jumpers to hop on and go where you place. Now they are for business and she is lucky to get on them. 

Bravo and Andy, stop trying to force Brandi on the viewers. The masses have spoken and want no parts of that walking Bubonic Plague. 

• Love 22
(edited)
18 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle brought decorum, well by RH standards. She also introduced the idea that not every battle needs to be fought to the death.  She let the others know that something that happened five months earlier is not really relevant to a present relationship.  She was honest with LVP over the situation that had the others in a tizzy.  Whatever LVP said to Rinna about Kyle, really had zero effect on the others.  Since Kyle had addressed the situation privately with both LVP and Rinna it seemed like a reach. Kyle let the others know there were boundaries for their discussions.  We saw her with her family  and her dog Bambi was the star of the show.  She was a friend to each and every one of them-something no else can claim this year.  The worst thing the other could say about her this season is they resent her friendship with LVP.  How very petty. 

What's more than petty, but quite sad is that they not only resented the friendship, but they readily shamed Kyle for being a part of the friendship. There's value to their friendship that the others don't know anything about but are easily accepting that she's some battered and bruise victim in her relationships. Kyle is not without fault but you see that she's learning to pick her battles and address her issues with loved ones in a way that doesn't have to end up in a fight or battle. We've seen Kyle be honest with her sister and LVP this season without it resulting it taking a step backward in her relationships with them.

For all the inappropriateness and stupidity that is Brandi, why not shame Yolanda in her friendship and defense of Brandi?

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 23
(edited)
2 hours ago, SistaLadybug said:

I do see that, CTO.  I think LisaV sees these women for who they are and thinks they're silly.  I think she also sees herself as silly.  Silly women on a silly show and she doesn't get the big deal about it all.  Some of the others are miffed because they are very serious about themselves ... this is * real life* (read in Eileen's super dramatic soap actress voice).  

I think that LVP is quite serious about herself as well. She isn't exempt from it. She certainly knows how to play into it when things aren't going her way. I'm not sure how many seasons I've seen either on the reunion stage or in a blog or something shared from Twitter where LVP positions herself as a victim seriously hurt by any of the women telling her they believe X, Y, or Z about her (or her behavior).

As for Ken, I do like that they showed all the ways in which he's such a cantankerous ass when it comes to the other women. Like, he's gotta stop acting as though his wife has been the only woman on the show who's been involved with conflict. Secondly, I don't even think the shit he spews is about protecting his wife (after all, what protection was he offering Lisa when he decided to snark about what Kyle likes to wear, well after Kyle and Lisa have repaired their friendship?). I think that Ken is of the opinion that he has to play Captain Save-a-Woman*, and that it makes him a "real man" to do so. Recall how he was when Mauricio dared to disagree with something Brandi said several seasons back. And speaking of Mauricio, it's a really easy contrast to make that when Kyle has been on the receiving end of shit from the women, his instinct hasn't been to fall back on name-calling the other women. He's supportive of Kyle, but he's not about jumping in with the name-calling, and I don't think it means he loves Kyle any less than Ken loves Lisa because he chooses to support his wife without trashing other women. 

*Purposely redacted

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 5

I know this was artificial anyway, but I thought it was really interesting when Eileen was explaining to Lisa how it was so terrible for her to not share her story of past abuse at the table because that's how people bond and connect and deepen friendships. Just because it's totally not. I mean, it's how you bond when it happens organically. But demanding that people put out something intimate about themselves over lunch is total fake intimacy. It's just a way of demanding people now pretend your close and treat you that way. I think Lisa's actually more appropriate in saying no, she's not going to perform vulnerability for these people. Of course, knowing her, when she brought up that relationship she did it in a place where she felt in control and safe and when she was just mentioning that it happened rather than having to produce feelings about it on cue.

And as we see, it's not like Eileen's sharing made her better friends with anybody. It was just a star moment for her on the show that then became something to beat at LisaV with. 

Also I almost wanted somebody to say, the fourth or fifth time LisaR accused them of knowing about the Munchhausen's idea before she said it onscreen, "So what is it exactly you're saying we did wrong? Were we supposed to stop you from saying it?" Because the fact that they already knew she had this bone in her teeth doesn't actually mean much.

Of course, I also wanted someone to point out that Eileen had been "manipulating" LisaR in exactly the same way she described LisaV of doing all season. I was kind of surprised nobody said that when the footage was so obvious--Lisa calling her to say she should be angrier about the bi-polar comment = Eileen saying she should be angrier and confront Lisa about everything else. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

I love LisaV, like a few of you I think she is what I think about when I think about fabulous rich Beverly Hills women. Drives a fancy car, lives in a fancy home and has problems like finding the perfect miniature pony. That is what I want!

However I think she should take a break from RHOBH. I'm tired of every season it being a take down of the great Vanderpump. Women need to build their own stories instead of focusing on Vanderpump

I think that a lot of them would say that she needs to create her own storyline - talk more about what is going on in her life and share more - vs. trying to create drama away from the camera for the good of the show. I agree that there are elements of her life that are fabulous, and I love her relationship with Ken. But her storyline cannot just be about going to buy a couple of little horses. For all that folks want to criticize others for having no storyline, I cannot see what LVP's was either. If others hadn't been calling her out, apparently she would have had little going on, and her perpetual desire to play the victim (her real storyline most season) would have gone unfulfilled. 

• Love 7
(edited)

It just struck me that aside from her divorce, which was probably just a matter of time anyway, Yolanda got pretty much everything she wanted this season. Excuse me while I vomit! She was the center of it all and in the grand scheme of things she wasn't on that much nor did she interact with the cast to a great extent. The grand coup, the feather in her cap was something she probably never thought she would ever get or accomplish - the demise of the great friendship between Mohammad and LVP. Despite all the shit and non-shit that went down this season, the moment that sticks with me the most this season was when Yolanda triumphantly announced that Mohammad and LisaV were no longer on speaking terms. Yo was at her most smirky at that exact moment. Lisa didn't deny it but I could tell she had had no intention of volunteering that information and was unhappy with Yo for sharing it.

Still don't believe that Erika has never seen the show. Nope. Isn't she the one that said how could Kathryn be mad at Faye for a book she never read? So would Erika signing up to a show she never watched. Erika just strikes me as too smart to jump into this blindly. Nope. She just seemed to know the lay of the land too well and I can't believe that no one in her group of paid sycophants clued her in. 

Edited by islandgal140
spelling
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, CTO said:

Ok I see it opposite and this is my issue with Rinna. This also may explain why the ladies see LVP as manipulative. 

LVP is smart. She has run clubs, bars, huge businesses all dealing with people. She is by now a wizard at understanding people. No blame for that, it's a skill she learned and it's valuable. But the other women don't have that skill to same degree, if at all in some cases. When LVP responds or says something, she's genuinely coming from a place of reading a situation, person or statement correctly. The problem is exactly that - LVP reads them CORRECTLY which prevents them having their smoke screens in place. The problem is, perhaps, LVP is UNAWARE that she's doing this because she's just naturally being and expressing herself and doesn't understand it offends people. (Ironic considering...Brandi has same problem...)

HumblePi, good eye to focus on this. We disagree on interpretation but it's a great bit to observe and highlight. 

I see this as Rinna projecting and gaslighting LVP. I see all of them, when they find fault with LVP, as a variation on that tactic. 

Incidentally, this may be why LVP was initially friends with Brandi and why she dislikes her so much now. They share this in common, LVP and Brandi. They both read people well. That clip of Brandi was something none of us wanted or needed but every single woman she directed a comment toward looked at the time as if "oh shit she's reading me exactly right and saying it out loud". That's not a good way for Brandi to go through life but it doesn't mean she was wrong. In the same vein, LVP isn't playing chess like Bobby Fischer, she's actually, possibly, as smart as Bobby Fischer and smarts are not really something to find fault with are they? Unless these women prefer the company of non-intelligent people... ?

Does anyone else see this?

I have heard this before, but I think I disagree. I don't think LVP reads people well, or if she does, she ignores the reasoning voice in her head. She says she was taken in by Cedric, and then by Brandi. Those are two pretty big goofs.  Others won't agree, because many think of Kyle as the dumb one, but I don't think that Kyle is dumb at all. I actually think she is the best at reading people. She didn't buy Cedric's story when he was trying to sell it, and cautioned LVP that she was about to be taken for a ride. Her initial impulse was that Brandi was bad news, and she was right. More than anything though, I am shocked every time I watch the S2 reunion at how 100% correct Kyle was with her comments about LVP. That was back before anyone really knew what kind of a person she was, outside of being rich, beautiful, funny, and British. She was so specific in her insights about LVP, and IMO she nailed her completely. Others have said the same about LVP, but no one has captured it so perfectly. 

• Love 11

After Season 4, LVP pretty much took over the E! network with special interviews, hosting duties and buried her co-stars.  I am expecting the same wil happen again this year.  Until then bravo is going to their number one spokesperson for the RHOBH http://www.eonline.com/news/762034/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-part-3-lisa-vanderpump-lisa-rinna-go-to-battle-one-last-time  Sounds like Kim is coming back.  I question Kyle's kids' taste in humor.  The Brandi Reunion appearance is addressed.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think that a lot of them would say that she needs to create her own storyline - talk more about what is going on in her life and share more - vs. trying to create drama away from the camera for the good of the show. I agree that there are elements of her life that are fabulous, and I love her relationship with Ken. But her storyline cannot just be about going to buy a couple of little horses. For all that folks want to criticize others for having no storyline, I cannot see what LVP's was either. If others hadn't been calling her out, apparently she would have had little going on, and her perpetual desire to play the victim (her real storyline most season) would have gone unfulfilled. 

See I don't think storyline to me means storyline like a script show, i mean it as fun things to watch. Kyle and Lisa make good tv, their friendship is good you feel like you could hang our with them and giggle the whole time. Lisa R and Eileen didnt give me a fun time. Their scenes drag to me. Hell even Erica which I didnt care too much for gave me good tv when she was with her hangerons, when she was with the other women she was stoic.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Activities.    LVP had a fair number of events, the tea for Ken's birthday, the Hamptons,  the dog hero awards, the day after her birthday dinner at her house, tea with Eileen, Kyle and Rinna, Yulin March, flying back to Ohio for the ponies, the trip to Italy .  I felt bad for LVP because her passion, animals, is so deeply discounted, just ask Yolanda who shames her choice of charities. 

I believe LVP made her season a lot tougher by not getting down to the basis of Eileen's anger.  Was LVP dismissive-pretty much.  Could it have been arrested with a conversation-absolutely.  Eileen at LVP's house could have easily said, I think there needs to be more of a conversation why I am unable to move forward.  It truly takes two.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I wondered about this also.  He really seemed to be going after her, and it was odd.  All he does is continually reinforce my opinion that someone else needs to be hosting these reunions.  He was so gleeful when Brandi started talking; you could tell he thought the other HW's were going to light into her - but they dismissed her pretty quickly because she had no business being there.  So that backfired, and he goes right back to the Munchausen.

A couple of other points - if LVP doesn't want to share what happened to her, she doesn't have to.   Maybe she doesn't want to bond with these women (and who could blame her?).  That whole segment about her having to open up so they could be friends was just ridiculous.  LVP is very smart not to think for one second it will help her bond with these b*tches. They should  stop pretending to be friends - for the most part, they are co-workers who are forced to interact with each other.  And, if she shares with these women, it airs on Bravo and we all get to know about it. Maybe, just maybe, she doesn't want that. Her choice, not Eileen's or Yolandas.  I don't see Yolanda sharing much about her divorce from the King.

Eileen can call LVP a manipulator all day long, yet she (Eileen) is clearly Rinna's puppetmaster.  

Kyle was a non-starter.  I think she was determined not to get involved in any controversy, so she was pretty quiet.  But here again, her friendship with LVP is no one's business but theirs.  

I'm glad it's over - one of the worst seasons ever.  I'm glad Andy enjoyed it.  I think he was in the minority.

It was almost as if they were all angry with her for not wanting to share her experience in an abusive relationship.  It's a painful part of her past that she prefers to keep there.   I really doubt that it would have affected her "friendship" with Eileen at all.

And WHY oh WHY, after they've attacked LisaV to the point of tears, do they react to her crying by saying "See? This is all we've ever wanted from you?" For her to be driven to tears?  Can Lisa only be perceived as human if she can be made to cry? This isn't the first time they've done this to her.

• Love 23

Because a few of you have asked I'm mod noting to explain. Cunt is disallowed (so are a few other words I won't go into here... I'm assuming you are smart enough to figure them out). PTV doesn't like to hard line "Outlaw" words in general but there are a few that as a society we've deemed "over the top super offensive" and cunt is one of those words. You can use it in a quote, like "What did Brandi call Kyle that got bleeped?" "She called her a cunt" that's fine, we wouldn't edit that out. You could even say "God, Brandi called Kyle a cunt, I can't believe it!" Or whatever. But, you don't get to just use it because it came up. So, for example, "Erika is such a cunt" won't fly because that's not a quote. That's just you calling a person a cunt. Get it? 

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, urusai said:

I totally agree with Eileen that LisaV is more empathetic towards animals than the ladies on the show.  I would be too with this bunch.

Lisa cares about animals that are tortured and beaten for entertainment, yet she doesnt care that my feelings were hurt over asking about my affair. WHAT A MONSTER. She cares more about animals then people, is a dig. She wants everyone to think she rather help a dog thn a person, and I don't think its a fair comparison. These women  are beautiful, wealthy, healthish and successful they can fend for themselves, unlike the animals.

• Love 21
20 minutes ago, AnitaKnight said:

It was almost as if they were all angry with her for not wanting to share her experience in an abusive relationship.  It's a painful part of her past that she prefers to keep there.   I really doubt that it would have affected her "friendship" with Eileen at all.

And WHY oh WHY, after they've attacked LisaV to the point of tears, do they react to her crying by saying "See? This is all we've ever wanted from you?" For her to be driven to tears?  Can Lisa only be perceived as human if she can be made to cry? This isn't the first time they've done this to her.

I think it was more about the fact that LVP mentioned in her blog that she didn't really understand Eileen sharing her story of abuse (this was what started the conversation at the reunion). It came across as critical, although she worded it carefully. Then, after saying that sharing something like that wouldn't be something she would want to do because it was in the past, she went on to share that she had had a similar experience in her blog. WTF?  It was just a strange thing to do. I believe that this, coupled with the fact that she was asking Eileen personal questions on camera, despite the fact that Eileen said last year she didn't like talking about those things on camera, made LVP again appear manipulative. She said in her blog that the reason she was asking Eileen those questions was to get to know her better, but then she pulls away from any attempt for anyone to get to know her better. This is actually one of the characteristics of a Manipulative Personality (from what I have read - certainly I'm no expert). They ask a lot of questions that may make the person appear interested, but really they are trying to find your weak spots. At the same time, they share very little about themselves, so as not to give over control to another person in the same manner they are trying to take control. 

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Why does relevancy have to be intertwined with constant drama? The others are criticized because they were literally consumed all season long with talking about others. Why does the enjoyment of the show have to be nestled in cattiness and gossip all of the time? Eileen and LR get criticized because their edits made them seem very obsessive with every conversation being about the same thing yet we get to see the other women in different elements. You don't need to share parts of yourself to create a storyline - you can share just because and then leave it be. LVP shared her mixed emotions about her adopted son looking into finding his birth parents - that doesn't need to be a storyline and she didn't make it one. Kyle refused to make her relationship with her sister a storyline this season. Addressing something and creating a storyline out of it is not the same thing. When you focus on a singular thing to make yourself relevant, you are desperate and that's likely why LVP doesn't get the same criticize about storylines.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, HumblePi said:

The two Lisa's had one last chance to get it right towards the end of the reunion. Andy asks the two Lisa's "how do you think you can move forward with your friendship?"

Lisa Rinna says, "I'm not somebody who holds grudges and I like to move forward in life and life is just too short. So yeah, in the bigger picture I would like to move forward because I don't like to hold grudges. I'm just disappointed and sad that it would come to this."

Almost instantly Lisa Vanderpump says, "well I'm disappointed in you too."

Hold on..... did I hear it right?  I rewound and yep, I heard that right. Lisa Rinna did not say that she was disappointed in LisaV, she said 'disappointed that it would come to this' and immediately LisaV translated that statement into 'I'm disappointed in you'. This is where semantics come into play and affect their relationships. Lisa Rinna said and meant one thing and Lisa Vanderpump heard it but in her mind translated it to her way of thinking. It's the method that LisaV uses to either project or protect her true feelings. That's a little mind-fucking that she does constantly. She made it seem as though Lisa Rinna actually said the words "I'm disappointed in you", which she did not say.

You could say the same about the "I thought you were going to involve Kyle" conversation as well though, no?  Semantics, right?  Only this time maybe Rinna hearing something and her mind translating it to her way of thinking?  In this case "why didn't you involve Kyle." 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Satchels of gold said:

I just want to point out that the when Yo said to Kyle " I'm glad you think my treatment is funny" it's not like Kyle laughed at her getting chemo therapy. That portable sauna is not a medical treatment , it is at best, a spa treatment. A true detoxifying treatment is called dialysis. 

Is Yolanda claiming chemotherapy now?

10 minutes ago, Satchels of gold said:

I just want to point out that the when Yo said to Kyle " I'm glad you think my treatment is funny" it's not like Kyle laughed at her getting chemo therapy. That portable sauna is not a medical treatment , it is at best, a spa treatment. A true detoxifying treatment is called dialysis. 

Yeah, I was annoyed that didn't called out. The woman's trying to pass off sitting in a portable sauna that makes her look like she's jiffy-popping herself "treatment" for Lyme disease. Exactly, it's a spa treatment. The whole idea of "toxins" coming out through the skin puts you firmly in spa treatment land.

• Love 23
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Gosh, I'll go out on a limb here but I kind of liked Lisar's new 'do' because it was something different.  Yeah, too high on the top but I liked that she went darker.  I don't love it but she did do something different.

As for the reunion, wow.  Andy didn't go all soft on LVP like he usually does.  Like asking her about why Lisa didn't take the moment to mention her own experience with domestic violence when Eileen talked about her experience.  After that whole segment, it's obvious that Lisa has a hard time with sharing.  Eileen was spot on when she said it seems that Lisa cares more about animals than people.  That comment tells a whole lot about Lisa that I agree with. I also liked that Eileen immediately apologized to Lisa.  Yeah, I was disappointed with Eileen this season but I give her credit for that.

Kyle is just all about I don't want to be involved with any drama - been there, done that.  Just don't want to deal with it.  Heck, she's been the through the wringer for so many seasons.  I don't blame her.

Did Yo say that her life wasn't a positive experience?  Couldn't catch exactly what she said.  But, in any case Yo, your life overall has been damn good.  And her reaction to the instagram of Yo in the 'toaster' ....  I love that's how it was described.  Get over it Yo.  You looked ridiculous.  Just like the vast majority of the instagrams about your 'journey'.

Yeah Erika, it's a company plane.  It's not yours.  And, as such, it's not free unless a company employee is on it.  Hope you realize that because there's money due when there isn't.

Yo has full brain recovery.  Amazing. 

Nope.  Sorry Erika.  The 'c' word is derogatory to woman no matter how you use it.  I'm with LVP on that.  Then again, Erika has never been in the professional world and has no idea what women have to deal with in that world.  She's not doing any woman any favors.  And shame on you Kathryn for backing down on that.

Yo got such a big pass.  It's a shame that all of Yo's lying, exaggerations and down right lies got overshadowed by Lisar's craziness.

4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I wondered about this also.  He really seemed to be going after her, and it was odd.  All he does is continually reinforce my opinion that someone else needs to be hosting these reunions.  He was so gleeful when Brandi started talking; you could tell he thought the other HW's were going to light into her - but they dismissed her pretty quickly because she had no business being there.  So that backfired, and he goes right back to the Munchausen.

A couple of other points - if LVP doesn't want to share what happened to her, she doesn't have to.   Maybe she doesn't want to bond with these women (and who could blame her?).  That whole segment about her having to open up so they could be friends was just ridiculous.  LVP is very smart not to think for one second it will help her bond with these b*tches. They should  stop pretending to be friends - for the most part, they are co-workers who are forced to interact with each other.  And, if she shares with these women, it airs on Bravo and we all get to know about it. Maybe, just maybe, she doesn't want that. Her choice, not Eileen's or Yolandas.  I don't see Yolanda sharing much about her divorce from the King.

Eileen can call LVP a manipulator all day long, yet she (Eileen) is clearly Rinna's puppetmaster.  

Kyle was a non-starter.  I think she was determined not to get involved in any controversy, so she was pretty quiet.  But here again, her friendship with LVP is no one's business but theirs.  

I'm glad it's over - one of the worst seasons ever.  I'm glad Andy enjoyed it.  I think he was in the minority.

No she doesn't have to, but then she goes and shares it in her blog anyway as a way to shame Eileen for sharing it with the group as Eileen's way to open up and share something so that the women can get to know one another better.  If it were too personal for Lisa to share with the group, then she should've kept it private and not shared it in her blog.

2 hours ago, escape said:

Vanderpump must have done something to piss BRAVO and Andy off.  She came off looking petty, vindictive - and guilty.  There is truth to what the others say. 

I think Andy has also had it with LVP and her innocent/victim act too. The "who me?" has happened for too many years now.  If she is the one who makes the rules and leads the pack then just do it with pride and don't play little weak, "My feelings are hurt" when we damn well know that they aren't.

FWIW I think Eileen was not only pissed at LVP's non-apology but also at the "affair" coming from a calculated, spiteful place and not from the british way of throwing the word around. LVP was just mad that Eileen and Kyle left the hotel and abandoned her there with just a little note. It wasn't "manipulation" as much as just spitefulness.

As for Brandi - I think they were talking about her early in the season, and he made her some sort of promise that she would be able to have her say.  They should've just kept their mouth shut about her.  She was off the show - nothing good was going to come of speaking about her on the show. 

• Love 3

What's so calculated about talking about something everyone already knows about?  It's petty, yes. But it's not like she dropped some bomb nobody knew about.  

These heifers are way too rich to be so damn sensitive.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

After Season 4, LVP pretty much took over the E! network with special interviews, hosting duties and buried her co-stars.  I am expecting the same wil happen again this year.  Until then bravo is going to their number one spokesperson for the RHOBH http://www.eonline.com/news/762034/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-part-3-lisa-vanderpump-lisa-rinna-go-to-battle-one-last-time  Sounds like Kim is coming back.  I question Kyle's kids' taste in humor.  The Brandi Reunion appearance is addressed.

Unless the Real Housewives are considered Community Service I don't think it would be a good idea for Kim to return to the scene of the crime(s), the key to recovery is to stay away from people, places and things that make you want to use again.

• Love 6

I had to back off this show because it became annoying. At the top of my list is a season built around something that happened off camera (referring to convo between LVP and Rinna). Everything becomes speculation and I like to have a well informed opinion which has been impossible this season. 

I did tune in to the last reunion show. Erica strikes me as a very cold woman. Yo and the unrivaled smirking and smugness is very telling regarding her core personality. 

I hope Kyle and LVP remain friends. I don't know if Lisa did what she was accused of cuz again, off camera, but it wouldn't surprise me. However I still like what she brings to the table regarding her life. I am a bit bummed about Eileen as I have watched her on Y&R for years and I liked her last year. I agree with what she said about becoming a bitch to get her point across but that is on her. She should have cut her loss long ago. 

I also knew Andy would not ask the whole cast about their inconsistencies and that is why I usually avoid reunions. I have a low tolerance for BS.  

• Love 13
(edited)

^^^ agreed I always hate reunions. Andy never asks the right questions or gets to the bottom of anything. Thanks for reminding me about Yo's facial expressions. Wow she is a real bitch. No wonder she stayed the whole time she loved that LVP takedown like I love cake. Did someone once tell Yo she had no integrity? Is that the genesis of her obsession with it? When is her beat down season coming? Why does she beleive she is the co host each year? See, so many questions...

Edited by Satchels of gold
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, urusai said:

I totally agree with Eileen that LisaV is more empathetic towards animals than the ladies on the show.  I would be too with this bunch.

RIGHT !?  Geezus, when Eileen made that comment;  I thought to myself, "Um. Yeah... AND???" 

I didn't understand the insisting LVP must share in order to bond issue.  WTF?  That's FINE if you want to share, but if the lady doesn't want to, I don't understand why anyone would pressure her.  So ridiculous.    

Loved Ken calling out the bitches on their stupidity.   Why is LVP supposed to have him apologize?  Isn't he his own man? 

In regards to Brandi's appearance/comments:     Why oh why,  didn't all of them simply shrug their shoulders, as if she wasn't even there?   Why even acknowledge her ?

• Love 14
Just now, Satchels of gold said:

Lisar would VOMIT if Harry ever said such a thing! Do you want her to VOMIT? Yea shut up Lisar

I am sure Rinna is quite use to vomiting.  I would settle for a slight case of the Rinna runs for her.

• Love 15

Oh yes, the other thing I wanted to comment about was the shaming for not sharing domestic abuse ordeal. Women often don't share as they get judged more harshly than the abusers. It is a humiliating experience. To each their own on that one but no one has a right to judge. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I'm not buying it, a Cricket bat maybe, but not a baseball bat.

One thing that makes me laugh about the fake outrage that each one of these women spews? IF you are so damaged and hurt by the proceedings? Quit. Plain and simple.

I am sure a woman with LVP's creds and schedule would be bettered served by just quitting the show and moving forward with her life?

• Love 5