Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E06: Let The Good Times Roll

• Start Topic

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN “THE AMAZING RACE” HISTORY, TEAMS TRAVEL TO YEREVAN, ARMENIA, WHERE AN EXPRESS PASS IS ON THE LINE FOR THE WINNER OF THE LEG, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” FRIDAY, APRIL 1

CHEAT TWEET: No joke! #AmazingRace returns April 1 w/ an #ExpressPass & teams travel to Armenia for the 1st time! 8/7c on @CBS http://bit.ly/1R1pM28

As confirmed by the official release:

http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/releases/view?id=44852

Edited by Supay

I knew it!! A NEL.

Rightie tightey, lefty loosie!!   That was painful to watch.  I was worried about Tyler and Korey

Good episode, interesting tasks and location.

The clue in the theater was very sneaky.  I liked it.

• Love 11

Good leg. Would have sucked if Tyler & Korey went out because they couldn't find the clue guy. Also would have sucked for Sheri & Cole to be eliminated because "Righty tighty, lefty loosey" is reversed in Armenia. I'm happy with the results.

Can't be bothered to tell Brodie & Kurt apart. Their attitude isn't wearing on me yet. I could see them burning out within the next few legs, but they're not total assholes, Justin. Do you have to be that aggressive while playing Frisbee?

I feel bad that I missed Conan O'Brien's trip to Armenia. It seems like a nice place. I would like to try their national bread. Slapping the dough on the side of an underground oven? Sure . ..  why not?

Don't know how to feel about the theater task. Vacuum Guy should have been decked out in red and yellow. I did get a good laugh at errant Racers checking the dancers, the musicians, and hidden compartments.

• Love 2

YAY!!! It's back!!

When searching keep one eye on the other teams - c'mon!!!! And why would you not ask the guy that looks most out of place before tearing up floor boards.

I liked this leg a lot- looks like a beautiful party city filled with great people!

Glad the rug people weren't as picky as he bread lady, some of those rugs were pretty shaggy

Right tight - lefty loosey - who doesn't know this? And if it doesn't loosen one way try the opposite way, just for the giggles.

• Love 8
(edited)

I felt sorry for Sheri and I'm glad someone -- like the "older gentleman" for instance -- helped her.  I'm probably a little older than Sheri, and girls when I was growing up were funneled into sewing and cooking. No boys were in these classes because they were in shop or learning about cars. Since I lived all my life in big cities, I never needed to know a lot about cars -- although I could've done so on my own, I suppose -- and, frankly, that car task would've worried me and I might have become too flustered to do it right. In any event, just sayin', my heart went out to her.

And what did this task have to do with Armenia?

Edited by Nidratime
  • Love 3

Daddy does not need to be helping Sheri!  This is a RACE!

He didn't seem to realize that helping Sherri was strategically good for him if T&K were taken out, since they seem to be better overall racers.  He was just being nice because she's sweet.  Oy.

• Love 9

Lavash Supervisor Lady is one of my favorite task monitors on TAR. She was so supportive and fun, and so delighted when her charges did well.

That Roadblock seemed ill-planned; only two at a time seemed like a bad plan. (At least it was a NEL.) Under the circumstances, Tyler's "do all I can to help the guy before me in the queue to finish faster" strategy seemed like a very smart move.

And Tyler also got line of the night (in my aged-gay-activist eyes, anyway) for "I am literally the Fruit of the Loom."

A line that rather disturbed me was "I will never let my dog pee on a rug again," which would seem to imply that until now she has been encouraging it.

• Love 19
(edited)

He didn't seem to realize that helping Sherri was strategically good for him if T&K were taken out, since they seem to be better overall racers.  He was just being nice because she's sweet.  Oy.

And helping her would have freed up a spot on the ramp for the next car. The person next in line could have helped her...

Edited by Sharon
  • Love 3

I don't think Scott even thought about strategy...he just felt that he should help.  Except that it's a race.

No one is irritating me yet...which is amazing.  

BTW....I think the oil change might well be a part of Armenian (modern) culture.  The ramp looked permanent to me.  Maybe it's useful to have it there because quite a few vehicles climbing the mountain need all the assistance they can get....lol.

• Love 5
(edited)

That was a weird leg for a brand-new location. The locals tapped up by TPTB were obviously thrilled by it -- American television generally doesn't go to Armenia unless there's a Kardashian visiting the motherland -- which made the tasks pretty fun to watch, but the Road Block was an odd task where the only kind of team vs team competition was going to be like Sheri's oil filter horrorshow. I also got that NEL/TBC feeling early on. Also weird to hand out an Express Pass at a leg where the race to the Pit Stop was very much decided by order of arrival from the Detour.

So it was a transitional leg, setting things up for whatever's in the next leg, which seems like a waste of a really interesting country and culture.

(My dad had a Lada when I was a kid. I actually have fond memories of it. Based on a FIAT design.)

Edited by etagloh
  • Love 2
Don't know how to feel about the theater task. Vacuum Guy should have been decked out in red and yellow. I did get a good laugh at errant Racers checking the dancers, the musicians, and hidden compartments.

But yet they somehow missed checking the guy with the Sputnik-era vacuum cleaner! I also think that the fast paced nature and tempo of Sabre Dance ratcheted up the tension. Its such a great piece of music and I loved how the editors were using it here. 

I was also very impressed by the ladies at the rug weaving place. They are creating pieces of art.

• Love 5
(edited)

Tired of crying mom. And why is she doing all the Roadblocks...past few episodes she has done them? Maybe sonny boy should have stepped up to the plate tonight!?!?!?

Loved the supervisor lady at the bread making place!  She was awesome!

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 4

That is one of the most stunning pit stop locations I have ever seen. Love it when I can still learn about new places through the Race.

And I don't know what was going on with the dancers, but there was serious shade oozing from them (her in particular) all leg. She looks positively done with it all. The sooner they're gone, the better.

• Love 4

There is something lacking in the filming and editing this season. A few times, the camera is taping racers walking or facing away from the camera, and there's a commentary from a racer about what's happening. Only, I don't know their voices, and I can't tell who is being shown. I can assume that the voice belongs to whoever is being shown, but I can't even tell who is being shown. I think that's why I'm still not sure of who is who. The teams seem boring because I'm not get to g a good sense of who everybody is yet. And what's shown is not helpful

• Love 7

There is something lacking in the filming and editing this season. A few times, the camera is taping racers walking or facing away from the camera, and there's a commentary from a racer about what's happening. Only, I don't know their voices, and I can't tell who is being shown. I can assume that the voice belongs to whoever is being shown, but I can't even tell who is being shown. I think that's why I'm still not sure of who is who. The teams seem boring because I'm not get to g a good sense of who everybody is yet. And what's shown is not helpful

I was thinking exactly this when watching the show. The editing is jumpy and the camera work is amateurish. It's like they fired all their experienced camera people and editors and are using new ones who learned it by watching YouTube videos.

And what did this task have to do with Armenia?

Because it's in the middle of nowhere in the shadow of Mt Ararat?

That is one of the most stunning pit stop locations I have ever seen. Love it when I can still learn about new places through the Race

Word. That was an amazing place made even more so because I didn't think you'd see a temple like that outside of Italy or Greece.

• Love 3

Who the hell are Burnie and Ashley? Have they been part of the race all this time? I have absolutely no memory of ever seeing them before.

• Love 9

Hate Tyler, loved that his stupid hyuk-hyuk laugh was muted by circumstances today.

Cole is the most useless racer I have ever seen.  Has he done a single task yet?  Stands by, wearing his stupid hat, letting his mom do everything; meanwhile, mom is breaking down about letting Cole down?   Easy to see why Cole's the way he is.

More Blodie bullshit at the start.

More Kurt and Brodie yelling yelling yelling.

Don't know why I'm watching this season, actually.   I keep counting the minutes till its over.

• Love 9

According to Wikipedia, Sheri & Cole have spilt the six Roadblocks equally. And I'm okay with this edition, mostly because we don't have any gruesome motherfuckers like Jason and Scot over on Survivor. Heaven help us if CBS forces the Brotherhood Of The Ugly Tattoos onto Elise and Bertram.

• Love 5
(edited)

The dogs were, as usual, adorable. And they even got a cat on camera this week.

I loved that the people who didn't bother to ask the "janitor" (even after they checked the dancers!) were in last place. There's something about regarding "the help" as insignificant or invisible that deserves a comeuppance. Brodie and Kurt were actually the first to figure it out, and I'm starting to think they're not just the usual "dumb jock" team but are actually fairly decent people and functional in other ways. They don't seem to want to play into production's "romance" storyline, either. You can see how uncomfortable Brodie is when being asked about it. And their mentor at the oven was The Best.

Cole is starting to seem like a real brat. Last week he was afraid of heights so his mom (who was also afraid) stepped up. This week, what? He didn't want to get dirty? And then, when she's having a breakdown, he doesn't even seem to want to hug her, so Blair did it. I mean, way to be a nasty little prince. His attempts to tell her it's OK seemed really insincere and forced. And I'm starting to like her-- yeah, she had a massive fail on the roadblock, but it wasn't because she was squeamish or otherwise not trying. I wish she loved herself as much as her precious baby, though. She seems like she's made of fairly strong stuff, and I did not go into the season predisposed to like her.

I was shocked when everyone took a taxi to the bus. I thought that was going to give them all penalties and save Sheri and Cole. I guess they wanted us to think that. The editing of Sheri crying and saying she was sorry was classic "TAR misdirect; crying team doesn't come in last after all"-- but I didn't hear the "music cue of unforced error" at the taxi scene, so I should have known they weren't ALL that stupid about following the clue.

How many people have gone to both medical school and law school? Kudos to Blair's dad.

I loved seeing the rug-makers at work (the real ones, not the TAR teams). It looks like really hard work, so that part isn't thrilling (I fear they don't get paid what they're worth) but I admired their skill-- like watching Olympic athletes.

Edited by possibilities
  • Love 17
(edited)

It was an interesting episode with an interesting dispersion of tasks. I actually liked the challenges, though the Roadblock didn't really allow for a significant change in the placements (unless you can't change oil like Sherri). I found it a fascinating possible study on gender roles and expectations, just because except for Sherri, all female/male teams had the men conduct the Roadblock. And Sherri is the only competitor who REALLY struggled with this task. But Sherri often does seem like a tougher competitor than Cole at times (except when she is crying like today).

I did laugh at the difficulty many of the teams had in getting the clue at the theater. I would have thought that teams would have seen some of the early teams get a clue and figure out where they got the clue, but that clearly didn't happen. 

I wish some of the teams would cut down on the screaming (I'm looking at you Brodie and Kurt especially). I can't figure out if the show is actively encouraging this sort of annoying jackassery, or if some of these teams are possessed with a "look at me" attitude and want to scream all the time. 

Edited by ForeverAlone
  • Love 4

Since E&J didn't get saved by a NEL right before the March Madness hiatus, I had a pretty good feeling that whoever finished last tonight was going to get that reprieve. Nothing was said about a speedbump next week, so I wonder if Sherrie and Cole will catch a break due to the "here's your clue and keep racing" nature of how tonight's leg ended.

This was the first leg, I think where the grind of being on the race was really noticeable (especially after coming out of an high altitude, intense leg in France). Everybody minus Brodie seemed pretty muted. Even Blair wasn't her normal nails on a chalkboard voice most of the leg.

It was also nice to have a detour set up without an immediately recognizable "right" choice. Although from Ashley's twitter there were only three usable stations at the bread task.....which may have been why the final stragglers (Scott/Blair and Tyler/Korey) chose to go with the carpet challenge, they couldn't be sure they wouldn't have got to the bread place only to find it completely full (forcing them to wait or switch tasks).

The strategy at the roadblock forced by Sherrie's struggles with the taxi were an interesting wrinkle. Kudos to the upthread idea about Scott helping Sherrie with an eye towards trying to knock out T/K. I'm almost 100% sure that didn't cross his mind, but had his help allowed Sherrie (and Cole who is an all around worthless racer) sneak out a 6th place in an elimination leg that would have completely changed the nature of the race moving forward.

• Love 2

Who the hell are Burnie and Ashley? Have they been part of the race all this time? I have absolutely no memory of ever seeing them before.

I only know them because they were the only team to do the tent option in France, rather than climb every mountain™ and set off an avalanche.

• Love 1

Even if you don't know the old "righty tighty, lefty loosey," if something doesn't open, wouldn't you at least try turning it in the other direction? I give Sherri a pass on crying because I'm an emotional cryer and sometimes I cry from frustration (and then I get annoyed with myself for crying). I think she just needed to take a break and let it out.

When she mentioned her boobs bouncing, I thought man, if I were going on TAR and I knew that there was a good chance I would have to run, one of the things I would be sure to pack is a very supportive bra!

I had to laugh when Tyler said that he made lots of friendship bracelets in high school which made the rug challenge perfect for him. I made a latch hook rug in elementary school and then approximately eleventy billion friendship bracelets in middle school so as soon as I saw the way the rugs were being made, I thought ooh, my preteen arts and crafts experience would have come in handy at this task!

I thought that Matt and Ashley were going to be penalized at the mat for just taking the clue out of the vacuuming guy's jacket instead of asking him for it. Then again, I also thought a bunch of people were going to be penalized for taking cabs to the buses, so obviously I know nothing.

One thing I loved about the show going to Armenia is that we didn't get anyone complaining that another team had an advantage because they knew the language (for the record, I don't necessarily think it's an unfair advantage when teams know the local language because no one is stopping you from learning the basics of several languages before you race - just learning words like please, thank you, where, 1-20, right, left, straight, up, down, etc. are doable and useful).

Hee, I cracked up when one of the racers referred to the lavash as "the lavish."

I loved watching the dancers in the theater (the actual dancers who were performing, not the dancing racers). I was kind of hoping the racers would have to learn a dance but I was a week early on that!

• Love 3

Loved the dancers laughing at the clueless racers busy trying to find the clue.

Loved that lavash judge; she seemed so amused by the whole task and so happy for them when they got enough.

• Love 8

Sherri and Scott should just team up at this point and leave their do-nothing kids to fend for themselves.

I question the logic of having an express pass at this stage of the race.  Having one as an early prize and saying it must be used by the 5th/6th/7th leg is fine....introducing it NOW and having it be used up to the ninth leg??  That's quite a massive advantage.  Especially when it ends up in the hands of the guys who have been pretty much cleaning house in every leg anyways.  I was already thinking that Brodie and Kurt would need a true 'leg from hell' to get eliminated before the F3, and now even if something goes wrong for them, they have an out.

• Love 11

Lavash Supervisor Lady is one of my favorite task monitors on TAR. She was so supportive and fun, and so delighted when her charges did well.

She was adorable and my dislike of Kurt and Brodie lessened a bit since they obviously thought so too and were so sweet with her. 

Its been tickling my brain since the beginning but I finally figured out who Blair reminds me of.  The babysitter, Kari from The Incredibles.  She and Blair have the exact same voice. 

• Love 1
Sherri and Scott should just team up at this point and leave their do-nothing kids to fend for themselves.

Ha, I could totally get behind that!

I love when the non-racers are clearly enjoying the experience which is why I loved the lavash judge and the dancers who were amused by the racers looking everywhere in the theater for the next clue.

• Love 7

Can't be bothered to tell Brodie & Kurt apart. Their attitude isn't wearing on me yet. I could see them burning out within the next few legs, but they're not total assholes,

Brodie is the dude-bro yeller who is dating the girl who brought a curling iron. Kurt, honestly, I don't think is even part of the yelling. Even when he finished the roadblock, you could hear yelling but I'm pretty sure it was Brodie from the other side. I'm over the yelling but I find all the teams yell constantly, especially when they find secret clues

What surprised me was that Brodie seems the more athletic one, but Kurt was the one carrying both their bags up the cascade. 

• Love 1

Perhaps I'm just old school, but I don't think I would have let my mother do an oil change, and I don't see why young, able-bodied Cole had his mother doing an oil change task.  I realize that Blair is a screechy princess so she wasn't about to do an oil change, but come on Cole, you're a young man, and you're sending your mom to do an oil change task?  I'm glad they weren't eliminated because she really did give it her all, but that just sort of bothered me.  

I may be in the minority but I really enjoyed this leg of the race due to the excitement of the locals.  I didn't mind Brodie/Kurt, because the locals were so clearly excited to have them there and the excitement of the lady at the bread baking place mirrored their own.

• Love 9

I was worried that Cory and Tyler would be out, because it would mean that Kurt and Brody, who have an express pass, would likely win every leg and make this a very boring season.  

How many people have gone to both medical school and law school? Kudos to Blair's dad.

It is an impressive feat, but I couldn't help but wonder why anyone would go to law school and med school.  Both of those take years and tens (hundreds?) of thousands of dollars.  Was he one of those perpetual students, who keep getting new degrees so that they don't have to graduate and get a real job?  Did he decide to a lawyer and realize he hates it and then decided to be a doctor instead?  

Brodie is the dude-bro yeller who is dating the girl who brought a curling iron. Kurt, honestly, I don't think is even part of the yelling. Even when he finished the roadblock, you could hear yelling but I'm pretty sure it was Brodie from the other side. I'm over the yelling but I find all the teams yell constantly, especially when they find secret clues.

I think Kurt is the one who celebrates every victory by jumping as high as he can

• Love 1
(edited)

Ditto!

Hate Tyler, loved that his stupid hyuk-hyuk laugh was muted by circumstances today.

So true.  (As was your entire post, for that matter.)  Really wanted him out.  I wanted Cherry Cola to be saved, despite Cole's inept, inarticulate attempts to comfort Sheri.  He has all the warmth and empathy of a buffalypso, and I'm really tired of his face, his voice, and even his hat.  But I felt sorry for Sheri, and she tried hard at a task that was clearly out of her mindspace.  Glad it was a TBC, although I'd have preferred if Sheri had been saved by the elimination of that little shit Tyler.  

Also sick and tired of Brodie, and really over the #Blodie bullshit.  Also, nearly swallowed my tongue when Blair compared her father's medical and law degrees with her YouTube "career".  

Who thinks that all that amateur rug-knotting is going to be picked out again as soon as TAR departs?  I was terrified someone would accidentally break one of the warp chords with that little hook/knife tool.  And that would be the end of 9 months of work...

The bread-lady with the tandoor was the star of the show.  She was sweet and endearing, and I'm pleased that the racers didn't ignore her the way they ignored vacuum-guy.  (Who, BTW, was telegraphed from the start as a clue-giver.)  When the lavash judge was throwing away the broken ones, I was really wanting to eat them rather than let them waste.  Also, at the clue-giver 

I don't know what to make of the party buses.  Is that a real thing?

But I think the boobs bouncing quote should have been the title.

I know, right?

Phil:  "When the mechanic approves of their oil-change, they'll get a clue.  And can take this trusty Lada to the pitstop!"

Lada: "<¡crunch!> <¡rattle!> <¡grind!>..."

ETA:

I couldn't help but wonder why anyone would go to law school and med school.

Enlightenment is its own reward....

Edited by Netfoot
  • Love 1

Also would have sucked for Sheri & Cole to be eliminated because "Righty tighty, lefty loosey" is reversed in Armenia.

I wondered about that because they put the graphic up that showed forward was tightening and back was loosening, and then when Scott told Sheri where to stand, it seemed that the top of the filter was facing the right side of the car, which would mean that the "righty tighty, lefty loosey" rule was reversed. In any case, I felt bad for her because even if she were trying to unscrew it in the correct direction, I know from doing a lot of minor plumbing things around my house, that sometimes trying to uninstall things takes more physical strength than I have (so I might have to use a wrench even when the instructions specifically say "don't use a wrench"), and I'm not particularly weak; I'd say I'm about average strength for a woman. If whoever installed that filter used a lot of brute force to tighten it, I can see where she might have trouble taking it off. The guys, on the other hand, didn't seem to have much trouble; I don't think Burnie even used a tool to do it because he told Sheri he thought there was a tool she could use, but his filter was already off at that point.

Anyway, I like Sheri. She's a little weepy, but she gets shit done. Cole, not so much. Same with Scott and Blair. Scott is hapless at times, but he's contributing so much more than Blair, whose main function seems to saying things that make her look like a moron. "I'm never letting my dog pee on the rug again." "It took me forever to learn how to take off my gas cap, so ..." It bugs because it seems more like affect than real stupidity (every once in a while, she drops the act and her voice even takes on a less babyish tone), and a person who plays dumb because she thinks it's adorable is far worse to me than a person who's actually dumb and can't help it.

Loved the lavash ladies, especially the one who was just chilling and eating bread.

• Love 13

Perhaps I'm just old school, but I don't think I would have let my mother do an oil change, and I don't see why young, able-bodied Cole had his mother doing an oil change task.

I think it would be good strategy.  There are going to be some tasks where her age or the fact that she cannot do it strength wise would dictate that Cole do it.  So if she does as many as she thinks she can now she will not be forced into a task better suited to Cole.  She did not think the oil filter would be that hard to change.  And I am speaking as an older woman myself.  I think Sheri is showing a lot of mental toughness and strength  throughout the race.  I wouldn't have guessed she would be that tough but she is.

• Love 8

I too am growing tired of Brodie and his partner. Don't know who's who, but one looks like he's slowly morphing into a werewolf, and one constantly screams, "Brodie!!".

I feel bad for Daddy. Six or seven legs in, and his fellow racers don't seem to know his name. He's either Daddy or Blair's daddy.

• Love 6

I was hoping the team's would have to play backgammon with the guys at the oil change task.

Hahahaha! It would have been cool if they could play backgammon with the locals while they were waiting for their teammate! 

I loved that the people who didn't bother to ask the "janitor" (even after they checked the dancers!) were in last place. There's something about regarding "the help" as insignificant or invisible that deserves a comeuppance. Brodie and Kurt were actually the first to figure it out, and I'm starting to think they're not just the usual "dumb jock" team but are actually fairly decent people and functional in other ways. They don't seem to want to play into production's "romance" storyline, either. You can see how uncomfortable Brodie is when being asked about it. And their mentor at the oven was The Best.

Cole is starting to seem like a real brat. Last week he was afraid of heights so his mom (who was also afraid) stepped up. This week, what? He didn't want to get dirty? And then, when she's having a breakdown, he doesn't even seem to want to hug her, so Blair did it. I mean, way to be a nasty little prince. His attempts to tell her it's OK seemed really insincere and forced. And I'm starting to like her-- yeah, she had a massive fail on the roadblock, but it wasn't because she was squeamish or otherwise not trying. I wish she loved herself as much as her precious baby, though. She seems like she's made of fairly strong stuff, and I did not go into the season predisposed to like her.

I loved seeing the rug-makers at work (the real ones, not the TAR teams). It looks like really hard work, so that part isn't thrilling (I fear they don't get paid what they're worth) but I admired their skill-- like watching Olympic athletes.

I am not a fan of Brodie and Kurt but their interaction with their lavash lady made me love them a little bit. She seemed to be having such a great time and they were so sweet with her. 

I concur on Sheri. Cole is a big old whiny baby and she's been a brick throughout it all. 

• Love 4
I didn't mind Brodie/Kurt, because the locals were so clearly excited to have them there and the excitement of the lady at the bread baking place mirrored their own.

I loved how exited they were and how the lady was excited with them. They treated her really well.

Great they traveled to a new place on the leg and experienced the culture.

Scott and Blair treated Sherri better than her own kid. Blair comforting her and giving her some encouragement to go back out there, then Scott showing her what she was doing wrong. 

• Love 1

Perhaps it's because I'm in a good mood but I loved all of the enthusiasm from everyone, locals and racers alike, even Kurt and Brodie. Martina the bread mentor looked like not only was she having a good time, but she wanted to keep on racing with them when they left.

Every time I think I've seen the most beautiful episode of TAR, along comes another one. I told my husband that while the US does have pretty places, it's too young to ever be THAT pretty.

• Love 10

And yet, he's apparently OK with his daughter not going to college at all. Along with the not-Harvard brothers, that makes 2 teams out of 11 where children of well-educated parents are choosing YouTube over college. I realize college is not for everyone (sorry, Bernie, but it's true), but for these 3 it should have been - no pun intended - a no-brainer. Even if it was just something to do while they figured out what they wanted to do with their life.

I hate to say it, but yesterday I went through the shows scheduled to record on my DVR I saw TAR and thought, " Oh, yeah, I guess it's back." No "Wow!" or "Finally!", just "Eh." Along with the poor camera work, the frustrating changes to TAR traditions, and (paraphrasing the recapper) a cast filled with teams "you forgot that were eliminated and are still there that you don't remember" this show is just going down the crapper. And I am so sad about it.

• Love 8
(edited)

It is an impressive feat, but I couldn't help but wonder why anyone would go to law school and med school.  Both of those take years and tens (hundreds?) of thousands of dollars.  Was he one of those perpetual students, who keep getting new degrees so that they don't have to graduate and get a real job?  Did he decide to a lawyer and realize he hates it and then decided to be a doctor instead?

I worked in a legal office for many years that specialized in medical malpractice.  I encountered several MD, JDs working as attorneys.  It is beneficial in medical malpractice cases and they also consult as well. I don't recall ever meeting an MD JD that worked as a physician.

Edited by Morgalisa
  • Love 5