Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Here We Go Again

• Start Topic

I thought it was too separate thoughts that sounded like one due to the Dr's speech pattern and editing, but I could be wrong.

I thought so as well. 1. get her wheelchair fixed, and (separately) 2. consider make a wish while she's fairly mobile.

I know of a child who had a chronic and (eventually) fatal disease who actually had two wishes granted, because he was healthy enough to enjoy them for longer than expected. I think his dad said they could apply once a year. It wasn't means based at all.

• Love 2

The make a wish conversation seemed pretty obviously a separate topic than the wheelchair. Doctor said that she is going to lose strength so she should be in the wheelchair all the time. And that she is going to go downhill around 7 years old. Then, you guys may want to get in touch with make a wish now. Leah said that she'd rather wait till she's older so she can have a wish she wants, not have them make/suggest one for her (pretty sure a 5 year old can still decide something they want to do). Doctor responded that they should do it now because they only have so much time, as in she may want to, for example, go to Disneyworkd, but if you wait, she may not be able to fully enjoy it. Never realised this would be such a controversy till reading this thread lol. Especially considering the whole purpose of the organisation is to do cool things for sick kids, not assist with medical costs, so it never even crossed my mind it could be about fixing the wheel chair.

I'm in shock at how terribly Javi handled that whole thing. What a whiny baby. Good for Kail and Jo for being civil for their son, but bad for talking about adult topics in front of kids.

Chelsea is adorable, baby talk and all. Cole and her seem great together and like an actual mature couple.

Jenelle with Kaiser was heart breaking. She barely tried to comfort the poor kid, and she's supposed to want to work in the medical field?! Then jumping down barb's throat for asking about important issues, such as, you know, how's your sick kid? And Jenelle seemed to ignore her friend who suggested he needs to go to the doctor, smart one.

Best fake acting scene goes to Nathan and his new bed buddy. Side note: I want to hear stories from the director who handles recording the voice overs. Can you imagine giving Leah a script to read and how many times she has to read a sentence before she pronounces it right with proper inflection? There was one tonight that made me laugh how poorly read it was, and I can just imagine the poor person going ok fine that's fine please leave we're done here.

Leah and that getting ready scene. Ugh. someone mentioned earlier how the clock showed 6:40 and she needed 45 minutes to arrive on time by 7:15 but they also have to eat breakfast there? I hope 7:15 is the breakfast start time and not school start time. How ridiculous to live so far from the school and still insist on being the custodial parent. Move closer. Not sure how it works, but is it possible the girls were enrolled in school while Leah was at rehab -- sorry I mean anxiety treatment?

• Love 12

I was all ready to hate on Leah, and then I saw the scene in the doctor's office. I can't quite bring myself to bash someone who was just told she should apply to Make A Wish because her daughter's life is about to peak at age 7 and then head steadily downhill. I felt really bad for her and Corey. They're morons, both of them, but that's just awful. I really do think Leah loves her kids. She's just really messed up. Her family needs to start helping her and stop excusing and blaming everything on Corey. I do give them props for being able to attend doctor appointments and be polite to each other in front of the doctor. There are a lot of exes, including those on this show, who wouldn't be able to pull out that level of maturity.

Miranda looked awkward the whole episode. Maybe she's embarrassed that everyone now knows her husband banged his ex.

I have to agree even though that makes me defend Leah somewhat. That stuff right there is some of the most difficult stuff anyone has to ever deal with - to be told your daughter's quality of life is soon going to decline significantly. I cannot even imagine how painful that is. I honestly think out of all of the girls, Catelynn included, that is the toughest thing any of them have had to deal with.

That said .... did she move into a house with stairs? What happened to the horse farm single-story house? Germy's money is gone, I guess.

• Love 9

I have to agree even though that makes me defend Leah somewhat. That stuff right there is some of the most difficult stuff anyone has to ever deal with - to be told your daughter's quality of life is soon going to decline significantly. I cannot even imagine how painful that is. I honestly think out of all of the girls, Catelynn included, that is the toughest thing any of them have had to deal with.

That said .... did she move into a house with stairs? What happened to the horse farm single-story house? Germy's money is gone, I guess.

The single-story house was on Jeremy's parents property. I don't know why she'd move into a place with stairs, but aside from the mess, the house didn't look cheap.
  • Love 1

The make a wish conversation seemed pretty obviously a separate topic than the wheelchair. Doctor said that she is going to lose strength so she should be in the wheelchair all the time. And that she is going to go downhill around 7 years old. Then, you guys may want to get in touch with make a wish now. Leah said that she'd rather wait till she's older so she can have a wish she wants, not have them make/suggest one for her (pretty sure a 5 year old can still decide something they want to do). Doctor responded that they should do it now because they only have so much time, as in she may want to, for example, go to Disneyworkd, but if you wait, she may not be able to fully enjoy it. Never realised this would be such a controversy till reading this thread lol. Especially considering the whole purpose of the organisation is to do cool things for sick kids, not assist with medical costs, so it never even crossed my mind it could be about fixing the wheel chair.

I'm in shock at how terribly Javi handled that whole thing. What a whiny baby. Good for Kail and Jo for being civil for their son, but bad for talking about adult topics in front of kids.

Chelsea is adorable, baby talk and all. Cole and her seem great together and like an actual mature couple.

Jenelle with Kaiser was heart breaking. She barely tried to comfort the poor kid, and she's supposed to want to work in the medical field?! Then jumping down barb's throat for asking about important issues, such as, you know, how's your sick kid? And Jenelle seemed to ignore her friend who suggested he needs to go to the doctor, smart one.

Best fake acting scene goes to Nathan and his new bed buddy. Side note: I want to hear stories from the director who handles recording the voice overs. Can you imagine giving Leah a script to read and how many times she has to read a sentence before she pronounces it right with proper inflection? There was one tonight that made me laugh how poorly read it was, and I can just imagine the poor person going ok fine that's fine please leave we're done here.

L?

"Most important thing is to fix her power wheelchair. Make-a-Wish she will be qualified." Those two sentences were said back to back. I can understand the confusion among some posters. It is not a controversy.. I had to rewind that conversation to clearly understand what that doctor actually said.

Leah has been fully aware of her child's prognosis. She was at one point having to tell Cory how their daughter's future may be bleak. I recall some of us posting about Cory either being in denial or having high hopes for his child. My sympathy for Leah stopped when she put dick before her children. She cannot bother to feed them properly. She cannot bother to strap them in the car properly. She has them surrounded in filth and they are unkempt. She is an addict. She puts them in danger on a daily. If Leah was a guy and she was doing all of that? I do not think sympathy would be mentioned. I guess I don't fall for the tears and the victim game Leah plays. I see beyond that and look at the true victims in Leah's world.

So, Kail and Javi stopped going to counseling? Go figure. Neither wants to do the work for that relationship.

It really does not matter if adult conversations take place away from the children. They will be old enough one day to read and watch all of this bullshit on the internet and television.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3

Dr Tsao also says that they will have their wheelchair expert look at the wheelchair.

I still think it was two different topics all kind of garbled together. Maybe editing, maybe not. It's also the way most of the articles about the episode have been written, too. We all interpret things differently, though.

• Love 4

Well of course it was two different topics. I think the posters now understand that with the clarifications made. It was just a misunderstanding.

The doctor mentioned the professional fixing the wheelchair way before he said those two sentences I noted above. That is why I surmise it made it confusing for those who mentioned MAW fixing the chair. There was hardly a pause in between those two comments the doctor made.

On to bigger things.

I am still shaking my head at Leah saying she gets up at 5 in the morning. Hell, she probably fell asleep at that hour.

Has anyone checked Leah's Twitter from that time period? I doubt she posted any comments about looking forward to school starting soon.

• Love 6

"Most important thing is to fix her power wheelchair. Make-a-Wish she will be qualified." Those two sentences were said back to back. I can understand the confusion among some posters. It is not a controversy.. I had to rewind that conversation to clearly understand what that doctor actually said.

Leah has been fully aware of her child's prognosis. She was at one point having to tell Cory how their daughter's future may be bleak. I recall some of us posting about Cory either being in denial or having high hopes for his child. My sympathy for Leah stopped when she put dick before her children. She cannot bother to feed them properly. She cannot bother to strap them in the car properly. She has them surrounded in filth and they are unkempt. She is an addict. She puts them in danger on a daily. If Leah was a guy and she was doing all of that? I do not think sympathy would be mentioned. I guess I don't fall for the tears and the victim game Leah plays. I see beyond that and look at the true victims in Leah's world.

I could not agree more. A truly good mom would be taking this time that Ali is still in relatively good shape and making sure she has the best life she possibly can. Instead Leah is focused on men, drugs and denying those men and drugs.

I would be taking this time and doing great things with Ali. I would do everything in my power to make sure she was always happy and well taken care of.

I agree that Leah is going to have a lot of regret.

• Love 6

I think Leah is a crappy parent and I feel sorry for her girlses but I can't help but feel sorry for her too. I don't think she's a bad person and I'm sure she loves her kids. I wish she would get help. Not defending her but she clearly has daddy issues, needing to move from guy to guy, and the stress of 3 young kids, one of them being medically complex, it would be very stressful. I wonder what her deal is at the root of all these issues. Yes she brought it on herself but she hasn't done anything to make me dislike her yet, the way Jenelle always does.

I did feel awful watching her kids beg for food on the way to school. That is inexcusable. And shame on production for allowing it. Maybe they aren't legally allowed to step in, so they did the only thing they could and made sure to edit the scenes to show the situation and make sure everyone knew that the kids didn't eat / were cold / hungry? I wouldn't be able to stand by and watch that, though, personally. I'd be offering those kids some food.

Jenelle is awful and I feel so sorry for Babruh. I wish she'd win the lotto or something and be set. Poor Kaiser, who btw has grown to be so adorable with his curly hair!

Aubree and Chelsea are adorable, you can see genuine love in that whole family. I honestly want to say so far I think she's the only one from the whole franchise who's well adjusted and normal.

• Love 5

How old is Addy in the episodes that are airing now? I have a 22-month-old who loves to play with sugar packets at restaurants but it would never occur to her to ask for help opening them. Which is probably because we feed her real food multiple times a day, I guess.

If this was filmed in late summer/fall 2015, Addy would be 2.5

I only remember this because Leah and I were pregnant at relatively the same time, lol, and when Addy was born, I started getting giddy about when my turn was lol.

• Love 3

Yeah, the stress of three kids. But what does Leah go and do? She brings in another dude into her life and home and adds two more kids to her "Oh so stressful" life. Seriously? These bitches complain about stress only to compound that stress by bringing in more kids into the mix. How the hell is it acceptable to not tend to the needs of three kids only to have to tend to two step-kids?

Just because Leah is there with her kids, it does not make her a parent. She is no better than Amber. Leah wants those kids because she gets child support. If she had to pay child support, I bet she'd be in arrears as she lays in bed with her guy and pops pillses.

• Love 7

I'm baaaa-aaack...I know everybody has probably been waiting on pins and needles for me to drop my 2 cents ;). But in all seriousness life just got real crazy so I took a little Internet/social media hiatus.

I don't even know where to begin with Leah... When we were barely 10 minutes into the show and the shit already hit the fan I knew the gloves were coming off as far as Leah is concerned. Why are we still pretending TR doesn't exist? Is it because he works for MTV (wasn't he a trainer hired by them?) nobody has ever been able to get away with that, although Farrah came close until Derek died and she got on teen mom and needed a storyline.

Ok Leah, for shits and giggles let's say you were up at 5 (although the only way I believe that is if she was still awake from the day before... Which I am dangerously close to doing at this moment... But I don't have kids to get ready for school) and let's say the girls were up at 5:30 (which they weren't but let's pretend), that would mean they were up for 2 hours before they would get ANYTHING to eat, I would be a drama queen about it too...hangry is real (hungry and angry). I am habitually not a breakfast eater myself, I don't like eating in the morning and function fine without breakfast, I think it's partially because I had really bad anxiety when I was little and would literally throw up every day, so I got to a point where breakfast repulsed me and not eating was the lesser of 2 evils, but it was not for my moms lack of trying, they would virtually let me eat anything just to get something in me, but I digress. Ok, so maybe a 4 course breakfast is not in the cards for them, and sure if they can eat at school great BUT for goodness sake let them have a small snack for on the way, she was literally begging for food, it made me sad and I don't generally care for Gracie. It's not like Leah is one of those people who doesn't allow eating or food in the car because it would make a mess (sorry give me a sec to continue, there is really loud laughter in my head), but seriously could they not share a pop tart!? dry cereal? Cheetos!? And I'm not gonna lie I thought it was HILARIOUS when Gracie said daddy and Miranda give them breakfast and she was furious. And even more because she acted like gettin them breakfast is so much easier on the weekend, meanwhile there is someone willing to feed her children breakfast, all she has to do is show up with them... And she STILL can't be bothered.

Next, I love that she has been shown multiple times smoking with the children in the car... But SODA is the devils nectar. Of all the things we have seen said and done with those children but soda is out of the question. I'm not saying they should be allowed to freely drink soda or anything... But I just think it's crazy that she says her and the girls don't drink soda as if that is as bad as offering meth to the kids. And if nobody drinks soda where did that come from? Did evil Corey plant it when he was conspiring with the school about changing the attendance records?

And my lord, the sugar packets... Again assuming Leah is mom of the year (again loud laughter in my head) and Addie was playing with "empty" sugar packets... I don't remember how old Addie is but I'm gonna venture to say a sugar packet could be a choking hazard. I know some people let their kids play with the packets, and I'm not hating on that per se, but I am also willing to bet that when people allow their children to play with them they take them away when they start chewing in them. Why is it I can easily imagine a scenario where Addie is chewing her 5th sugar packet while Leah is bemoaning whoever most recently wronged her, and a wad of sugar packet paper is now lodged in Addie's throat. Sure that's kinda a stretch... But if I could imagine it happening under anyone's supervision it's Leah's.

Finally, I'm glad to see we are still setting up the narcolepsy story, I see what you're doing there Leah, mentioning how tired you are every third sentence lest we forget you may or may not have narcolepsy. Would anyone like to hedge bets that if Corey gaining custody of the girls is shown on this season (I'm sure it will but I don't know to what degree) that Leah's camp is gonna spin it in a way that it was just temporary while she got this narcolepsy thing figured out. I can already hear the voiceover... "I've been really overwhelmed and tired lately, the doctors think I might have the narcolepsy, so Corey is going to take the girlses so I can get myself better". Did anyone else see where she is the better parent because the girls scream and cry I think I read it on the Ashley but I'm not positive. On a slightly unrelated note, did anyone see the episode of "the doctors" where Jenelle was having all these symptoms she couldn't figure out but they couldn't really find anything wrong with her? How amazing would it be if they could do that with Leah too... I would pay money to see a doctor tell Leah to cut the bullshit that she has a drug problem not a neurological one.

Oh I forgot I had one more point in this never ending thread (sorry!!) I will say I feel for Leah having to face the fact that Ali's health is declining, as much as I despise Leah I would never wish that on anyone let alone her. Issues or not it is clear that she loves her kids, even if she doesn't always show it the best ways and does t make the best decisions, I do think at the end of the day she does love them. That being said, being given this news, I would think is even more reason for Leah to quit the bull shit and get her life in order because the reality of it is that Alli doesn't have all the time in the world. I hurts me to see that Ali is potentially living on borrowed time and Leah is continuing with this reality show parade. I don't necessarily believe she should quit the show all together and I hope that Ali has more time than expected... But to some degree I do wish she would draw a line and say no more, we need to focus on Ali and her health and enjoy these years while she is still relatively healthy. I know time can't stop and they have to keep living...but I just don't know it just makes all this custody crap seem petty. I hate saying that Ali doesn't have a lot of time, but that is the unfortunate reality of her illness. Ok this makes me a complete bitch, but when families do make a wish are the siblings usually included? Because idk in a way it kinda makes me mad that Gracie will likely benefit from whatever Ali chooses and I can see Leah pushing Ali to choose Disney or something so the whole fam gets a vacay. That's petty on my part I know, but after seeing stuff like Gracie being allowed to treat Ali's wheelchair like a toy, or when she threw that hula hoop so Ali would have to go after it last season, it makes me a little spiteful I guess. Ali does love her sisters though so I'm sure she would want them included and that's great for her... I just hate seeing how she is treated sometimes when she is usually the voice of reason.

• Love 6

Finally, I'm glad to see we are still setting up the narcolepsy story, I see what you're doing there Leah, mentioning how tired you are every third sentence lest we forget you may or may not have narcolepsy. Would anyone like to hedge bets that if Corey gaining custody of the girls is shown on this season (I'm sure it will but I don't know to what degree) that Leah's camp is gonna spin it in a way that it was just temporary while she got this narcolepsy thing figured out. I can already hear the voiceover... "I've been really overwhelmed and tired lately, the doctors think I might have the narcolepsy, so Corey is going to take the girlses so I can get myself better".

Well, she could try that, but seeing as how after she lost custody she ran to every media outlet possible bitching that Corey had conspired with the kids' teachers, or that the school had incorrectly assessed tardies, AND my favorite little gem about how this custody battle wasn't even about Corey wanting more time with the girlses, rather he wanted to pay less child support AND fuck with Leah, because what keeps Corey up at night is not the thought of his 6 year olds out in parking lots at midnight while Leah blows a dealer for pillses, but rather Corey lays awake thinking, hmm, what can I do to ruin Leah's day? So, on top of being a shitty mother, she's also super self absorbed.

What's funny is Leah's January "victory" that she's crowing about wasn't a victory at all. From Oct-Jan she had the girls 8 days a month, sometimes 10, depending on how many weekends there were in that month. Now she has them for 12. Corey basically traded her one weekday a week for one weekend a month, and that was worked out between the two of them, not like a judge ordered Corey to relinquish custody. Huge win there Leah.

Wasn't this AFTER Corey was awarded primary custody? Too little, too late...

Yes, that tweet is dated 10/25/15, and believe the ruling came out early Oct. That was a Sunday night, so she packed two lunches and had to take the girls straight to Corey's that following morning. I'd have to go back and look, but I am wondering if that tweet was in response to all the shit she was getting about feeding the girls canned ravioli at 11 pm. I can't remember the timing of when last season aired that episode.

• Love 1
Oh, sorry, I misheard what Janelle said, either way.. I don't understand.

I just took it as Jenelle being a lazy parent. Barb suggested the child was in pain, which he probably was. As many posters have speculated, Kaiser probably was either teething or had an ear infection. Those are the main causes of an inconsolable child around that age. But Jenelle didn't seem to want to be bothered trying to figure out what was wrong. Had she given him any medicine? Was she trying a teething ring? No. And I believe it was TORI who suggested taking him to the doc, and Jenelle did one of those vacant "yea"s, where you know she's really dreaming about a Ke$ha concert, not thinking about her child. She just wanted to assume he was crying because he was tired and fighting sleep. She WANTED him to just take a damn nap and leave her alone. She probably never considered that if his ears are bothering him, laying down is ten times worse. No. Also, she sticks him in the crib with a sippy full of a bright red liquid, probably juice, and wonders why he can't sleep? She's a freaking nightmare. 

Anyway, my point is, Jenelle is just making up bullshit reasons why Nathan can't see his son and is willing to hurt her own child because she's so immature and jealous. Don't get me wrong I think Nathan is a piece of shit but she chose to have a child with him so she needs to learn to deal with him.

Exactly. Jenelle said something on the after show about not allowing the Roll to go to Nathan's until he has the proper baby care items  - crib, high chair, etc. But we all know Jenelle would be perfectly fine if her child was sleeping in a dresser drawer, as long as Nathan wasn't boning some other broad. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 10
Chelsea is adorable, baby talk and all. Cole and her seem great together and like an actual mature couple

I loved that Cole couldn't be there to pick Aubs up from her first day of school because he was at WORK. Unlike her father, who is often absent from big events, but his excuses are more along the lines of:

"I was at the gym."

"I overslept."

"I had my dick in some desperate girl I met on Instagram."

"I don't have a drivers license and no one wants to drive me."

"My ankle monitor won't let me leave the house."

Yeah, the stress of three kids. But what does Leah go and do? She brings in another dude into her life and home and adds two more kids to her "Oh so stressful" life. Seriously? These bitches complain about stress only to compound that stress by bringing in more kids into the mix. How the hell is it acceptable to not tend to the needs of three kids only to have to tend to two step-kids?

Just because Leah is there with her kids, it does not make her a parent. She is no better than Amber. Leah wants those kids because she gets child support. If she had to pay child support, I bet she'd be in arrears as she lays in bed with her guy and pops pillses.

PREACH! 

Leah just makes things worse. I'm not trying to say anything negative about Addy, but Leah already had a stressful time dealing with twins, one of which has special needs. And she intentionally got pregnant again! To keep a man, no less. She is a selfish fucking woman. She continually puts her needs and her desire to have a man above those girls. I don't care if she supposedly loves her girls. She should. That's not impressive. That's the jumping off point for ALL parents. Leah can say she loves those girls, and maybe she feels love for them in her heart, but her actions show me that she loves other things more. 

And I realize what a beast addiction is, and I have a lot of sympathy for addicts. But Leah was a shitty mother way before she started with the pills. I don't begrudge people their issues, and I would be willing to give Leah some leeway if she ever ONCE owned up to anything and tried to change herself. But she hasn't. She has more opportunities than most struggling young women in her position. There are lower income single moms of kids with special needs who don't have MTV money to help them out, and they are ten times the mother Leah is. She could use that income to get herself some real help. To buy a permanent home. To make it wheelchair accessible. What does she do? She blows it all on drugs and ten tons of makeup. 

I originally felt horrible for her when Ali was diagnosed. I can't even imagine a mother having to count down the days left with their child. But she lost me when she started taking that time for granted. What is Ali going to remember about her time with her mom? Mom being absent for drug treatment. Mom locked up in her bedroom with some dude while Gracie makes them toast. Mom screaming at someone on the phone and driving erratically. Mom late picking them up. Mom not feeding them. Ali is likely going to have a shorter life than most, and instead of making it special for her daughter, Leah is wasting it with all her insane, selfish BULLSHIT. 

Sorry, I'm going to stop now. But she really pisses me off. If she has regrets later, she damn well deserves them. 

• Love 21

I could not agree more. A truly good mom would be taking this time that Ali is still in relatively good shape and making sure she has the best life she possibly can. Instead Leah is focused on men, drugs and denying those men and drugs.

I would be taking this time and doing great things with Ali. I would do everything in my power to make sure she was always happy and well taken care of.

This is exactly why I find it hard to drum up sympathy for Leah. She is fully aware of how dire Ali's diagnosis is and instead of, ya' know, putting her children first and making every day count, she is always thinking about her next man/pill/purchase etc. I agree with ghoulina , her selfish, irresponsible behavior isn't new. While I can fully believe she has her problems, mental and otherwise, so do a lot of parents. She has more money and support then a vast majority of people out there, and she still can't attempt to semi-function for her children's sakes. IMO Leah is basically still a child, and a spoiled little Princess at that.

Look, I'm the parent of a child who is considered special needs--though not with a debilitating condition like poor Ali--so I get how stressful and depressing it can be to watch your child struggle with something you can't fix.  But that is why I try to focus on what my child needs. That's why my husband and I decided to put off having another child indefinitely, so there won't be more stress on the family. That's why, even if I was single, I wouldn't be chasing dick and bringing home every Tom, Dick and Harry. That's why we aren't high out of our minds and unable to function while our child needs food, clean clothes, and what have you. That's why I'm working on my degree, so I can get a decent job to make sure my child is always taken care of.  Is it always fun and easy? No. Am I a perfect mother? Hell no. But I'm trying, and it is sad to me Leah isn't trying harder when she has all the resources in the world to do so.

My sympathy is with the ones who really deserve it: Ali, Gracie and Addie.

• Love 14

This show is no longer entertaining. What I watched was clearly child neglect.  If I were Cory (and I'm sure he's not as cold hearted as I am) I would be praying that Leah overdoes and dies when the girlses are at school and Addie is with some relative.  She should not be taking care of a cat much less three children. She is going to kill those girls. Poor kids deserve so much more!! Gracie crying and saying she was cold and hungry. Begging for Leah to get them something to eat. I would not doubt they didn't get fed dinner the night before and their little bellies were grumbling. Why in the hell did Leah move 45 minutes away from their school? She has NO job, she's not in school. SHe has absolutely NO reason that she can't live in the same school district as Cory. NONE.  And why in the f*ck can't she get them ready for school. Poor Ali can barely walk but Leah just points at her clothes and orders her to dress herself? My heart breaks for Ali.  She is not going to live a long life and very soon her life is going to get progressively worse. Why in the hell wouldn't a parent want to make the time they have with their child as special as possible? Leah cant' even be bothered to brush her kids' hair, or provide for their basic needs! Cory should have full custody and Leah should only have supervised visitation.  She was clearly high in those scenes.

I didn't hate Kail which was a first. Only thing I did not like was when she had Issac call Javi and Issac called him Dad. He has a dad. You are his step father. And you are not raising him because he has an absent father. I don't think Kail dropped the child support issue out of the kindness of her heart. I think she agreed to keep the child support as it was (Jo IS still paying) because Jo or Kail talked to their attorney. Because Jo lives 20 minutes or so from Kail I think (based on my own experiences with custody) a judge would award 50/50 custody and because Kail makes so much more $ than Jo (the show, magazine covers her books sales lol) either Kail would have to pay Jo child support or they would just call it even and neither would get anything. Javi was a whiny little bitch. Don't understand why he is so insecure about Kail and Jo getting along. Jo has a beautiful pregnant gf at home. I doubt he looks twice at Kail.   Javi saying bring MY son home. He's not property you moron. I would have laughed at him and hung up. Grow up dude.
Vee and Miranda are such beautiful pregnant women. None of the TM2 girls were even cute pregnant but these two.. wow!

I cried twice during this show. Once when Kaiser was crying hysterically. He was obviously in pain. I was thinking ear infection. and his piece of shit dead eyed mother wouldn't even pick him up. She tossed him to Tori like he was dirty towel. I wanted to pick that poor child up and comfort him. I'm afraid he's going to die because Janelle just can't be bothered to take care of him properly. Or she's going to flip out and smash his head in one day when he won't take a nap and behave. I agree with Nathan's girlfriend that Kaiser would be safer with his father.. because his father puts him in daycare constantly and he's probably taken care of there. Janelle will NEVER learn. She needs her ass tossed in prison for a few years. She needs to face actual consequences. 

The second time I cried was when the doctor talked about how Ali has until age 7 before she loses most of her mobility. To think that that precious little girl is going to suffer the rest of the her short life.. I just can't. I imagine Cory's heart was shattered into a  million pieces as he comprehended those words.  I couldn't stand how Leah's inbred looking family (her mother looks her parents are first cousins or brother and sister) was bitching about Cory and how horrible he is and how Leah shouldn't have to put up with it. EXCUSE ME Cory takes care of his girls and you should be damn thankful for him because he does 100% more than your own daughter/sister do. The audacity to suggest Cory was attending an important doctor's appointment to cause drama blows my mind. Its his daughter!!!! You dumbass losers!!!  He's going to a doctor's appointment to hear about his daughter's health and future. And to criticize Miranda going? Um she is his wife. You all sure had no problem with Jeremy tagging along to doctors appointments. The doctor talking about Make a Wish is what started the tears. So sad that precious child will have a short life and that it includes a druggie mother who lets her go hungry.

Off topic but I wonder if TR Dues is her dealer or one of them. Obviously he must be into drugs as well because Leah was clearly high when she was taking the girlses to school. Maybe I'm naïve but I don't see someone with two kids being ok with drugs in the home or his girlfriend getting high all the time if he isn't into drugs himself. This girl makes over $100 grand a year, the cost of living in WV is VERY low, you can rent a house for $500 a month. She can definitely afford food even though there seems to never be any around, she could afford a full time nanny if she wanted to.  But yet she looks like a homeless person. She is definitely blowing all her money on pills.

edited to add I forgot all about Chelsea!  Aubs was so adorable. However, one question, when is Aubrey's birthday. Chelsea said she was six and starting kindergarten. Don't most kids start kindergarten when they are five? Also she said she would learn to read? By six shouldn't you already know the basics of reading? my daughter just turned four and is in preschool and they have already started teaching letters and she can "read"  some words by recognizing them. Aubrey is so cute and I'm glad at least one kid on this show is thriving.

Edited by kira28
  • Love 5
I didn't hate Kail which was a first. Only thing I did not like was when she had Issac call Javi and Issac called him Dad. He has a dad. You are his step father.

I can't really nitpick on this. My mom remarried when I was 2 and I had a new sister by the time I was 3. They had two more kids together later on. All of my sisters called my step-dad "dad", so it just felt normal. My dad was totally in my life, and a good dad. So it wasn't that. I think young kids just fall into that sometimes because they hear the other kid(s) and their mom referring to him that way. I put a lot on Kail, but I don't think she's pushing it. 

Someone asked this earlier and didn't get an answer, why do you all call the girls girlses? Sorry, just started following this show on this board.

Because that's how Leah would refer to them. Don't judge her, the schools aren't well there. 

• Love 5

Someone asked this earlier and didn't get an answer, why do you all call the girls girlses? Sorry, just started following this show on this board

It's the possessive version used by Leah.  As in "I just picked up the girlses nutritious dinner while Im out on the prowl to score: an Arby's sandwich to share."

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 2

Does anyone remember when Leah tweeted this photo of her girls' backpacks and lunchboxes, complete with red apples, bottled waters and even handwritten notes?  What happened to this level of preparedness??  Sad for those girls that this was probably a one-time occurrence/photo opp.

https://twitter.com/TM2LeahDawn/status/658456623212535809

Wasn't this AFTER Corey was awarded primary custody? Too little, too late...

This tweet was dated October 25, 2015, so I believe it was just after Corey was awarded primary custody.  Too little, too late, indeed!

• Love 2

My guess is Aubrey's birthday caused her to just miss the cutoff for enrolling the year prior. I think the voiceover said she turned six the week before school started. My pretend niece turned 5 in October, so she'll turn six a month after she starts kindergarten this September. She'll always be "old" for her grade. Aubrey's probably like that.

Chelsea is definitely the most together - but I will always dislike her baby voice. I dislike ALL baby voices. I love Friday Night Lights more than most people, but I can't stand the sound of Minka Kelly's voice - and that's her natural voice, not the affected one Chelsea uses. I don't even use baby voices or baby talk when speaking to actual babies. So yeah, it grates. But comparing that to Leah an Jenelle's obvious neglect (sending your kids to school without lunch when you make six figures? Naw, son) is apples and oranges.

It's just me in my household. I'm not a morning person so I shower, pack my lunch (which I can do because on Saturdays I go to the grocery store and farmer's market and buy food for the week), and get my gym bag together the night before. I get up and dressed and make breakfast; if I'm running late, coffee goes in a travel mug and I grab a banana and leave. This is basic adulting. Jesus Christ, Leah.

What's amazing to me, in a bad way, is that Jenelle is EXACTLY THE SAME as she was on 16 and Pregnant. It's like a soap opera - you can go in and out of watching, as I go with this show (I already regret watching this ep, it was fucking depressing) and then pick it up and nothing has changed. The only difference is the charge and the dude in her life. She's the same fuck-up now as she was then. Disgusting.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 11

I didn't hate Kail which was a first. Only thing I did not like was when she had Issac call Javi and Issac called him Dad. He has a dad. You are his step father. And you are not raising him because he has an absent father.

Can you imagine what hell there would be to pay if Isaac called Vee "Mom"?  I'm shivering just *thinking* about it...

• Love 5

Javi was being ridiculous and mean in my opinion.  Kail trying to explain being civil for Isaac's sake and Javi's reply is, "I don't really care about this."  Nice.  Husband of the year. I feel bad for Kail because I suspect she puts up with his abusive shit because she had such a shitty childhood and she wants "a family".  Too bad she ended up with Javi.  Vee is VERY patient in my opinion and seems sweet and good natured.  I think if Jo ended up with a different type of partner, the relationship between Kail and Jo would be way less cohesive because they can both be immature assholes.  Kudos to Vee! 

Javi was being ridiculous, however I do not feel bad for kail in the least bit because this is the reason you do not jump into getting married within 2 minutes of meeting someone, and then jump and have kids 2 minutes after that  is just plain stupid. It amazes me how the show is supposed to be about getting your life together before having kids, yet each one of the teen moms in both seasons jump into marriage and childbirth faster than I can turn my head. Just ridiculous. And then they are all so "overwhelmed" yet none of them work. 

I love this show as much as the next person for the comedy of it, but at the same time I resent the fact that it is allowed on the air and that these girls who do absolutely nothing with their lives other than fight and get plastic surgery with the money they are making for this trash. I really want to see how these girls will make money once the show is over, but it never seems to end.

and for the love of God, please get different people to interview these girls at reunions and aftershows. Dr. Drew and this other girl enable these moms like i've never seen before. Call them on their shit please

“I don’t trust you. Take me back home. You’re always worried about everything else, except for going to pick us up and giving us lunch. I’m cold and I don’t have nothing to eat."

Oh. My. God.

That poor child. If Leah keeps any kind of custody I feel so bad for Ali and the two big sisters that will be raising her instead of their mother, and eventually burying her. I'm not glad I started watching this again.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 10

Aubs was so adorable. However, one question, when is Aubrey's birthday. Chelsea said she was six and starting kindergarten. Don't most kids start kindergarten when they are five? Also she said she would learn to read? By six shouldn't you already know the basics of reading? my daughter just turned four and is in preschool and they have already started teaching letters and she can "read"  some words by recognizing them. Aubrey is so cute and I'm glad at least one kid on this show is thriving.

I was born in October.  Back in prehistoric times, my parents had to pay the public school system for the month that I was enrolled in first grade as a five year old.  I have no idea why.  All through school, I was always a wee bit younger than most of my classmates.  In hindsight, I would have preferred waiting another year, as I was a bit immature to begin with.

Parents of boys in football-obsessed areas will purposely hold their kids back so they will be a year older/bigger/stronger than other boys.  Not sure if the same is true for parents of some girls.

• Love 1

I can't really nitpick on this. My mom remarried when I was 2 and I had a new sister by the time I was 3. They had two more kids together later on. All of my sisters called my step-dad "dad", so it just felt normal. My dad was totally in my life, and a good dad. So it wasn't that. I think young kids just fall into that sometimes because they hear the other kid(s) and their mom referring to him that way. I put a lot on Kail, but I don't think she's pushing it

Does Isaac call Vee mom? I can't imagine Kail, who at one point insisted that Vee not even be in her line of sight while picking up and dropping off Isaac, is okay with someone else being called Mom.

• Love 4

Wow. Gracie saying she doesn't trust her mom and how she doesn't pick them up. Wow. So she leaves them at the school and picks them up late. I know this is August but she went to her rehab in May and the shit still didn't change. Dr Drew won't say a damn thing about that.

The instagram picture makes me wonder if the custody battle was about more than the tardies and Gracie may have said something to Corey and Miranda about being hungry and no food being in the house. There is no excuse for it, she makes enough money to feed her family and mine and several others.

Leah's comment about sodas, so the Hugs are better? Pure sugar Leah. I'm thinking the sugar that Addy was chugging was the only thing she had eaten all day

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 2

Wow. Gracie saying she doesn't trust her mom and how she doesn't pick them up. Wow. So she leaves them at the school and picks them up late. I know this is August but she went to her rehab in May and the shit still didn't change. Dr Drew won't say a damn thing about that.

And even if he does, Leah will just scream "Monkey!" and that'll be the end of it...

• Love 9

Many schools have changed so that if your birthday is after a certain date in the early fall you might be assigned to Transitional Kindergarten (TK) until the next school year. Not all schools offer it. 

I have a niece who was actually held back because her birthday is in late October and she wasn't socially ready for kindergarten yet, although she's very sharp.

When I was young, the big deal was skipping ahead a grade because of your big brain, but now the emphasis seems to be on appropriate socialization with your peers. Some parents hold their kids back intentionally now so they can be the "best" in their class. I think it's called "Red Shirting." 

I also felt really bad for Rolls.  I was thinking teething and was unimpressed with Jenelle's lack of urgency in even considering taking him to the doctor. Jesus lady, give the kid some Tylenol. 

• Love 4

Our school entry deadline is a hard and fast September 1st. If a child is 5 by that date, they can be enrolled in kindergarten.Parents can always use a "red shirt" year by not enrolling their spring/summer birthday child until the following year. Some love the idea of their child being relatively older than peers, research is mixed as to henefits.

• Love 2

I loved that Cole couldn't be there to pick Aubs up from her first day of school because he was at WORK. Unlike her father, who is often absent from big events, but his excuses are more along the lines of:

"I was at the gym."

"I overslept."

"I had my dick in some desperate girl I met on Instagram."

"I don't have a drivers license and no one wants to drive me."

"My ankle monitor won't let me leave the house."

PREACH! 

Leah just makes things worse. I'm not trying to say anything negative about Addy, but Leah already had a stressful time dealing with twins, one of which has special needs. And she intentionally got pregnant again! To keep a man, no less. She is a selfish fucking woman. She continually puts her needs and her desire to have a man above those girls. I don't care if she supposedly loves her girls. She should. That's not impressive. That's the jumping off point for ALL parents. Leah can say she loves those girls, and maybe she feels love for them in her heart, but her actions show me that she loves other things more. 

And I realize what a beast addiction is, and I have a lot of sympathy for addicts. But Leah was a shitty mother way before she started with the pills. I don't begrudge people their issues, and I would be willing to give Leah some leeway if she ever ONCE owned up to anything and tried to change herself. But she hasn't. She has more opportunities than most struggling young women in her position. There are lower income single moms of kids with special needs who don't have MTV money to help them out, and they are ten times the mother Leah is. She could use that income to get herself some real help. To buy a permanent home. To make it wheelchair accessible. What does she do? She blows it all on drugs and ten tons of makeup. 

I originally felt horrible for her when Ali was diagnosed. I can't even imagine a mother having to count down the days left with their child. But she lost me when she started taking that time for granted. What is Ali going to remember about her time with her mom? Mom being absent for drug treatment. Mom locked up in her bedroom with some dude while Gracie makes them toast. Mom screaming at someone on the phone and driving erratically. Mom late picking them up. Mom not feeding them. Ali is likely going to have a shorter life than most, and instead of making it special for her daughter, Leah is wasting it with all her insane, selfish BULLSHIT. 

Sorry, I'm going to stop now. But she really pisses me off. If she has regrets later, she damn well deserves them. 

THIS.  I would have so much more sympathy for Leah if she'd just ADMIT SHE HAS A PROBLEM.  She refuses to take any responsibility for anything in her life and continues to hurt the people she allegedly loves.   She's a classic addict, putting her addiction above everything else in her life.  I understand what made her that way, I just wish she'd own it and get some REAL help.  I probably hate mama dawn worse than Leah, though.  She's a huge part of the problem.  Leah will never face her demons if that horrible mother of hers keeps shielding her from them. 

• Love 9
Don't most kids start kindergarten when they are five? Also she said she would learn to read? By six shouldn't you already know the basics of reading?

Okay, I'm really old, but back in my day, kindergarten was optional, and I gather it's required now.  I didn't go.  I learned to count and to read in the first grade.  Appears to have worked out okay.

I thought it was hilarious when Chelsea asked Aubree about school that day, and Aubree said, "We didn't learn to read."  Ha!  And Chelsea said, "Well, it takes time."

• Love 3

I think my wish from Leah's thread is coming true! It appears she is not getting the good girl edit this season. I do snark on MTV for showing child neglect so blatantly, but I hope they have method in their madness for that. Although, IMO, Leah would to return to TM2 regardless because not only does she need the money for pillses but she has enough fan girls blowing smoke up her arse about what a fantastic mother she is, she'll take that as gospel, as usual, and ignore the "haters" (ya know, anyone with full consciousness). 
I think, about her not regarding food as important, she's on appetite suppressing drugs and because she isn't hungry, she thinks the girlses are just "whining". 
I'm pretty sure (and a lot of you know more about this) that good nutrition would especially be beneficial to Ali with her condition.
Fuck you, Leah... Just. Fuck. You. 

ETA: Leah only considers food a staple when SHE gets the munchies or MTV is paying her to be in a restaurant imparting pearls of wisdom to our uneducated brainses. 

Edited by Katt
  • Love 6
Does Isaac call Vee mom? I can't imagine Kail, who at one point insisted that Vee not even be in her line of sight while picking up and dropping off Isaac, is okay with someone else being called Mom.

No, I don't think so. But when Vee and Jo began dating, he lived a lot further away and they didn't move in together as quickly as Kail and Javi did. So I think Isaac had less exposure to Vee than Javi when he was younger. Also, my point was mostly that because I had siblings who called the man of the house "dad", I kind of fell into it as well. Isaac had that with Lincoln when he was fairly young. He's older now, so I don't know if calling V "mom" would come all that naturally. Yes, Kail would likely flip out about it, but I still don't necessarily think she's encouraging Isaac to call Javi "dad".

• Love 3

Does anyone remember when Leah tweeted this photo of her girls' backpacks and lunchboxes, complete with red apples, bottled waters and even handwritten notes?  What happened to this level of preparedness??  Sad for those girls that this was probably a one-time occurrence/photo opp.

https://twitter.com/TM2LeahDawn/status/658456623212535809

Looks like that picture was October 2015.  She must have bought food and lunch boxes when she lost custody.  It also looks like those girls sleep on a couch.  Maybe because it's not their home?  Not enough bedrooms?

Edited by Lemons
  • Love 1

I don't get really get Twitter, but I checked out that link again and got lost in the rabbit hole that is Leah's twitter. She sure does tweet a lot. Anyways, she said the girls got breakfast at school that day in response to fans calling her out for starving her kids.

She also says there's so much she *could* say, but she'll take the high road. She must be referring to driving while stoned on pain pills, because I have certainly have never witnessed her taking the proverbial high road.

• Love 12

While watching the hot mess that is Leah, I too wondered why she would choose to live a 45 min drive away from the Girlses school. How inconvenient and it just adds to her stress level, not to mention the logistics of getting them to school on time, which she clearly can't handle. Then it came to me like an aha moment. The boyfriend of course. His kids must live in that area and that's why Leah's loser of a mother found that house for her & her flavor of the month boyfriend to rent. She has to live there for him. And in a two story house no less. Really inconvenient for Ali but who cares so long as there's enough bedrooms for his kids too. We all know how Leah puts her boyfriends ahead her children so that's par for the course. And obviously he doesn't want to be on camera. Because she's not alone while she's acting like a drugged out zombie in the AM. He's the reason she's in that house but apparently he can't be bothered to make breakfast either.

• Love 4

When there was a "poll" on the After Show regarding which Teen Mom 2 had it the worst and Leah "won"?  There is one person and one person only that I will have compassion for and that is Ali ------ AND ALI alone.  No one else in this situation suffers from MS but HER. I realize that is it difficult to parent and care for a child with special needs.  But come on now.  That child is the one who suffers the most. Period.

• Love 1

I don't get really get Twitter, but I checked out that link again and got lost in the rabbit hole that is Leah's twitter. She sure does tweet a lot. Anyways, she said the girls got breakfast at school that day in response to fans calling her out for starving her kids.

She also says there's so much she *could* say, but she'll take the high road. She must be referring to driving while stoned on pain pills, because I have certainly have never witnessed her taking the proverbial high road.

Ahhh yes Leah's illusive things she "could say" which I would say is much akin to the "truth" we were promised years ago... That btw I'm still waiting for.

I don't give a flying fuck if the kids had breakfast at school that day... I get that kids complain about being hungry when they aren't necessarily, but something tells me that wasn't the case, her child was hungry and she couldn't be bothered to give her something to hold her over until this amazing school breakfast... Which BTW we don't even know if they got to school on time for that because it seems they barely made it on time for class, let alone breakfast. I'm guessing she already knew the tardies were in Corey's radar and so come hell or high water she was going to get those kids to school on time... Breakfast be damned. News flash Leah, you don't get a point for getting the kids to school on time when you did it by depriving them breakfast! It makes me so mad because especially with Ali's condition, she is likely tired and weak to begin with, so add in hunger and that girl probably feels miserable... Why not give her the best chance and provide a basic need!?

As far as kindergarten for Aubree...I know my best friend has a 5 year old, her birthday is in October... she is in private school, and her school had a meeting individually with all of the kids who were right on the border of being old enough to be in kindergarten (my friends child was 4 at the time, they allowed her because she turned 5 within a month or so of kindergarten starting) and decided she was simply not mature enough and they would hold out 1 more year. At first my friend was a little disappointed because I think she liked the idea that her special snowflake was a smarty pants and Was "smart" enough for kindergarten, I think she saw it as her being ahead of the other kids in her age group, but the teachers did a really good job of explaining how she just wasn't mature and gave concrete examples of things like the child often interrupts when she wants to speak... Not a huge deal but just a subltle example of maturity. They also explained that being the younger in a grade *can* leave a child susceptble to being picked on, obviously not necessarily a rule and not all kids are like that, but sticking with the interrupting example say her daughter does frequently interrupt others while speaking... Other kids could pick up on that and pick on her for that... I'm not sure if I'm making sense, but all of that to say maybe Chelsea did something similar, we know Aubree has been in preschool, maybe they had a meeting and everyone agreed she may be better waiting to be 6.

• Love 1

When there was a "poll" on the After Show regarding which Teen Mom 2 had it the worst and Leah "won"?

I firmly believe this is because Leah is the example the dingbat host used when she was explaining how to vote.

• Love 1

Yes. It's the same house. I remember them sitting on the back porch of it and the woodwork is the same. They sold that house she and Jeremy originally had because of the "stairs" and now she's back in one with stairs. That just don't make no sense! Ha

• Love 5

Maybe this has already been discussed, but is it normal for an elementary school in the south to start at 7:15? I'm a teacher in the North East and our school begins at 8, which is almost an hour earlier than all the local public elementary schools. Was she up super early to get them to school early to eat there? If she is too stressed to get up early and out the door, serve breakfast at home. Or maybe it is a normal start time for schools in WV?

Maybe this has already been discussed, but is it normal for an elementary school in the south to start at 7:15? I'm a teacher in the North East and our school begins at 8, which is almost an hour earlier than all the local public elementary schools. Was she up super early to get them to school early to eat there? If she is too stressed to get up early and out the door, serve breakfast at home. Or maybe it is a normal start time for schools in WV?

I'm guessing the early start was to make the breakfast program?
  • Love 1