Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Here We Go Again

• Start Topic

Please nobody here make a thread for Nathan's girlfriend (I don't even want to Type her name) as she's clearly for the cameras. Her face was irritating me to the point that I envisioned throwing a mason jar full of sticky oil at her head full of extensions and I'M NOT A VIOLENT PERSON lol

Just make sure you do it on YOUR property. Then the judge will think it's "stupid" and you won't get in trouble. 

I don't understand the lunch thing. It was the first day of school...that's usually the day when EVERYTHING IS PREPARED. Brand new school clothes are laid out with new lunch boxes and back packs. The school lunch should have been planned ahead and made the night before "I forgot we gave no bread left" or Ali upset about "they didn't buy any lunchables" is no excuse.

All of this is compounded by the fact that Leah has nothing else to do with her day. There is ZERO reason that she couldn't have gone to the store for bread. Zero reason something could not have been made the night before. No bread? How about peanut butter crackers? Crackers and cheese? Make your own Luncables. What about a tortilla with some cheese and turkey. Get creative. Yes, get the outfits ready. Backpacks all prepared. What the fuck is she doing her with days that she can't have all of this done????

Adumb always files for custody each season to stay relevant to the show because he won't have storyline.

Agreed. Also, I think he thinks it makes him look good. Chelsea has made it pretty clear that he doesn't try even half this hard when they're not filming. 

Jenelle annoyed me with Kai. Comfort him when he's sick.

I felt really sad for the Roll in those scenes. It seemed like she didn't empathize with the poor little guy at all. She was just pissed off at how he was inconveniencing her. 

I mean, yes, I felt that Leah was slacking but the verbiage of the 6 year old sounded too much of an adult she overheard...either by Corey and Miranda or Leah and her enterouge of fan family.

This show is not shy about showing the parents talking about each other in front of the kids. They've shown everyone from Kail to Chelsea doing it. I really don't recall Cory being guilty of that very much, though. I remember scenes where they send the girls off to play and talk on the back of the truck. I've never seen Cory screaming into the phone at Leah, while he drives the kids like a maniac down the highway. 

Also, at Leah's house, Gracie is basically the parent. We've seen her doing her own hair. Cory said she would get up in the morning and make the other kids toast. I don't think it's that strange for a child who has to grow up too soon to also speak to her parent like an adult. Gracie may be bratty, but I think she has a lot of sense and I don't have a hard time believing she sorted all that out on her own. 

. Corey has Miranda's help (I kind of think Miranda solely does most of the work she's always filmed preparing the kids meals and cleaning so Corey has a lot of help if he was by himself things would NOT be so cookie coated in his scenes).

But Leah has HAD plenty of help herself. She had two perfectly good husbands, who worked hard and helped out with the kids, but she drove them away with her cheating and drama. We've also seen that she has no shortage of grandparents, parents, sisters, cousins, friends, etc. coming over or stepping up and taking the kids. Every week someone different was watching those kids. Leah's problem isn't her lack of help. It's her lack of giving a shit. 

• Love 19

Jenelle: Jenelle is a bitch and will always be one. She obviously has no idea how to care for Kai, because  she’s never dealt with a teething child. Kai didn’t need to go to the dr, for teething. Jenelle should stay single, and focus on her sons. Also, where does she find these friends?  Is Nate’s girlfriend his mother? Because that’s how she was treating him. “Did you study for your test?” Are you kidding me? He doesn’t need to be babied. Also, why was Jenelle FaceTiming her attorney?

Chelsea: Please, for the love of GOD: Drop the fucking baby voice! And now Cole talks the same way. Aubree is adorable. Adam will always be a douche. Not much new here.

Kail: Kail is such a bitch. Let Javi see his son. Unlike you, he has a job that takes him out of the house. I’m glad that Kail, Jo and Vee are civil. It’s nice for Isaac to see.  I’m shocked that Kail and Javi are still married. They seem miserable.

Leah: Leah was high the entire episode. Get your ass out of bed, and get your girlses to school on time. It’s not like she has fifty million other thing to do.  She obviously agreed to send the girls to a school near Corey, you’d think she’d be okay with Corey keeping them, to lighten her unbearable load.  Also, my heart breaks for Ali and Aleeah. Aleeah was definitely calling Leah out on everything. Out of the mouths of babes. Kids don’t lie, Leah. Hope they make Leah take a drug test.

• Love 2
Let Javi see his son.

I don't think in this case she wasn't letting him see his son.  She was being practical as they were all out for the pictures that Javi chose not to attend, and they were going to eat afterwards...there was no reason Lincoln had to be driven out of the way to go home that moment.  

Please, for the love of GOD: Drop the fucking baby voice!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I know this is a fairly common one here.  But I just can't have any issue with something minor like that given all of the issues that some of the other moms have.  I feel that there is something somewhat annoying about a lot of us, we just aren't on camera for everyone to see.  Chelsea talks how she talks, and it isn't something she is going to change for the cameras.  I have far more of an issue with the way that Janelle yells at everyone for saying hardly anything at all... now that is something I can get annoyed with :-)

• Love 10

I find the random comments about Chelsea being boring quite humorous. I love that she has a "boring" storyline. It gives me a chance to relax after watching the rest of the loonies on the show. And I am glad that there is someone from this franchise that is doing things right, and not all about the drama. I especially love the contrast (as others have noted) between Leah getting the girls ready for school versus Chelsea. Priceless.

Fair enough but to me Chelsea had all the advantages as a teen mom so that she is not messed up is not exactly an amazing accomplishment. Her segments of baby talk are like watching paint dry while nails screech across a chalkboard.

• Love 6

But Leah has HAD plenty of help herself. She had two perfectly good husbands, who worked hard and helped out with the kids, but she drove them away with her cheating and drama. We've also seen that she has no shortage of grandparents, parents, sisters, cousins, friends, etc. coming over or stepping up and taking the kids. Every week someone different was watching those kids. Leah's problem isn't her lack of help. It's her lack of giving a shit.

I agree. Leah has more help than most people. Plus, with the money she makes from the show, magazines, child support she could easily hire a housekeeper or some kind of helper (if she didn't blow her money on pills, that is). Nobody made her move 45 minutes away either.
  • Love 12
I don't think in this case she wasn't letting him see his son.  She was being practical as they were all out for the pictures that Javi chose not to attend, and they were going to eat afterwards...there was no reason Lincoln had to be driven out of the way to go home that moment.

Exactly. This is not the same as Jenelle, who refuses to let Nathan ever see his kid - out of spite. If Javi wanted to see his son, he could have gone to the family photo shoot. Sorry he had a rough day at work, we've all been there. It doesn't stop us from being parents. What is Lincoln going to think when he looks back at the family photo shoot from that year and his dad wasn't even in it? And why? Because he's being a petulant brat who can't stand the fact that his wife is getting along with her ex. I used to love how good Javi was with Isaac, but now I see that he just wants to be the only "dad" in Isaac's life. He can't see the bigger picture - that it's better for the kids if all the parents get along. 

I agree. Leah has more help than most people. Plus, with the money she makes from the show, magazines, child support she could easily hire a housekeeper or some kind of helper (if she didn't blow her money on pills, that is). Nobody made her move 45 minutes away either.

Mmmhmmm. Why DOES she live 45 minutes from the school? She has no job, she's not going to school. What's the reasoning she can't get a place closer to the school? I swear, Leah seems to WANT to do everything the hard way. She moves more than most people change contact lenses. She gets impractical homes with stairs and steep driveways. Sometimes I swear this chick creates drama on purpose to make people feel sorry for her. I know people have posted before that while Leah certainly isn't responsible for Ali's health issues, she does seem to enjoy the pity she gets because of it. I am really starting to think she craves that victim status almost as much as the drugs. 

• Love 11

Gracie both lamenting the lack of Lunchables (since when is that even a viable option?! Like, occasionally if you're out late or run out of time in the morning MAYYYYBE but for that to be their go-to "healthy" lunch is just terrifying) and later on washing the dishes made me shake my head til I got dizzy. What the fresh hell, Leah?!! And while Addie was mainlining saccharine packets her face was already covered in bluish purplish candy or Kool-Aid remains. Where I live (NYC) breakfast is only provided for low-income kids who qualify financially, and they have to arrive to school EARLY in order to eat it. Leah not only wouldn't qualify for the breakfast program here but it seems to me that in any case those kids would have been too late to eat before school started. I don't side-eye Corey & Miranda one bit, even if they're bad-mouthing Leah in front of the girlses. Frankly I don't know how they haven't taken out a contract on her lazy, indulgent, addicted ass yet.

I can't help myself from LOL everytime Barb shows up and greets Jenelle, "oh HIIII Jenelle...." like the conversation hasn't even started and she's already exhausted and exasperated. Poor Barb but still.... hahahahahahaha

Everything I need to know about Chelsea/Aubree/Cole was explained in one short question, "Is Cole here??" when Chelsea went to pick her up from her first day of school. She's doing everything right, that right there is LOVE.

Edited by MollyZee
  • Love 14

OMG. How much do the production people loathe Leah? That getting to school scene was both hilarious and heartbreaking. I rewound it a million times. That little girl is the princess of shade and I am so glad she cited so many of Leah’s defective mothering skills. I can’t believe Leah had the balls to be on the after show after that. Girl has no shame. Lunchables. Didn’t one of the children tell her last season that those aren’t really food? Poor things have had to lower their standards it seems and now gas station fare is acceptable. I hate Leah. Then, when she was in the restaurant with her friend and Addy, I had to rewind a million times as she downed that sugar packet and then went in for the sweet and low, nodding her head in ecstasy. That clearly wasn’t her first roll in the sugar bowl. Jeremy, you better start interviewing nannies or get a new wife who can care fulltime for your child. That was fucking crazy.

I like Corey, but he and Leah and Miranda need to stop being delusional about Ally’s condition. The doctor is like WTF: She’s got MS. How the fuck can they allow the wheel chair to be broken for three fucking months? That’s why she’s falling and her knees are swollen, asshats. That is incredibly irresponsible.

Why doesn’t Jo work? Is he in school? Are his parents supporting him while he pursues higher education? Javi is a petulant little brat dickhead. He needs to grow up. No one’s asking him to be BFFs with babydaddy#1, but he can be civil and set a good example for Issaac. As someone said, after his divorce he’ll get it. Kail in the after show looked botoxed within a centimeter of her skin. What is wrong with her?

Janelle. I hate the way she treats Barb. And I’m glad that Barb is sticking to her guns with Jace and also not taking on the other kid. I bet Jace does a silent prayer each night thanking God he doesn’t have to live with that crazy bitch. And she better go back to school to train for a new field while she still has a few bucks because she is never going to work in the medical field unless it’s selling Oxy from the back of a van or in some dark alley.

I like seeing Aubree and Pete the Pig. Chelsea’s a good mom, found herself a good man and provides the only example of how to live a happy, normal life. Adumb gets grosser by the season.

• Love 10

Leah is still a hot mess. I wonder if Corey can use the footage to prove that Leah is an unfit mother? 

I can't hate on Chelsea despite the baby voice. She is the only mother that seems to have gotten it right. With the amount of money that these girls they have more resources available then most two parent households. 

• Love 2

Soooooo if the girlses are calling out Leah and asking for food and are cold, why did she drop shade and say the girls were so unhappy with Corey and Miranda, I've never seen them saying stuff like that while with them? I know it is Leah we are talking about, the one who got pregnant and then had another baby and is so stressed with her stay at home popping pills making over 100000 a year lifestyle, plus the 20000 grand she gets from what's his face for child support. Oh that's such a hard life......

• Love 3

Exactly. This is not the same as Jenelle, who refuses to let Nathan ever see his kid - out of spite. If Javi wanted to see his son, he could have gone to the family photo shoot. Sorry he had a rough day at work, we've all been there. It doesn't stop us from being parents. What is Lincoln going to think when he looks back at the family photo shoot from that year and his dad wasn't even in it? And why? Because he's being a petulant brat who can't stand the fact that his wife is getting along with her ex. I used to love how good Javi was with Isaac, but now I see that he just wants to be the only "dad" in Isaac's life. He can't see the bigger picture - that it's better for the kids if all the parents get along. 

Mmmhmmm. Why DOES she live 45 minutes from the school? She has no job, she's not going to school. What's the reasoning she can't get a place closer to the school? I swear, Leah seems to WANT to do everything the hard way. She moves more than most people change contact lenses. She gets impractical homes with stairs and steep driveways. Sometimes I swear this chick creates drama on purpose to make people feel sorry for her. I know people have posted before that while Leah certainly isn't responsible for Ali's health issues, she does seem to enjoy the pity she gets because of it. I am really starting to think she craves that victim status almost as much as the drugs. 

Yup. I there is no excuse to not get food when most grocery stores are open almost 24hrs. Hell stop at dollar general or something.  Or it could be that she has no energy for all of "mommy's helper pills" that she takes.  I mean depression can take alot of energy out of you, but according to last season she got help with that. :)  Plus the only people that really feel sorry for her now are people that have enabled her up to this point. 

• Love 4

How is it that two parents, who earn a huge anount of money just from this show, could not bother to get the broken wheelchair fixed?

When Make-a-Wish was mentioned, my blood was boiling. That is supposed to be for people in need, correct? Or do they help anyone regardless of income? My sister had access to Easter Seals Association for her child when he was ill, but her insurance was used to cover a lot of his medical costs before Easter Seals would assist.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

I don't often yell at my television, but in the scene where Leah and her friend were in the restaurant with baby addy, I yelled. Giving your kid packets of sugar and sweet and low?  Only Cheetos Mom would do such a thing.  Terrible.

• Love 1

I don't often yell at my television, but in the scene where Leah and her friend were in the restaurant with baby addy, I yelled. Giving your kid packets of sugar and sweet and low? Only Cheetos Mom would do such a thing. Terrible.

Remember when Britney Spears drove with her baby on her lap and used the excuse "I'm country"? I bet that's Leah's excuse.

No breakfast for the girlses and sugar packets??? "I'm country!"

Texting and driving? I'm country!

Getting up at 5am to sit on your ass and snort pillses??? I'm country!!!

Next thing you know, Leah will be driving around with Baby Adderall on her lap because she just doesn't have time to get all of her girlses fastened into their car seats.

• Love 6

Leah just makes me want to come over there with my 3 kids and get all of them to school ON TIME! I just don't get it. You have nothing to do, go to bed early, wake up early..to make it easier, get the girls clothes set the day before. Hell if your too lazy to make breakfast, just make some darn pop tarts or something! (Terrible food but at least the girlies wouldn't starve) Her segment just made me sad. She's like a woman whose given up totally and gives no craps. Thank goodness for Corey or those girls would be in foster care by now.

Jenelle..why did you even have a baby? Seriously? Kaiser was clearly uncomfortable. Give the baby some Tylenol or you know, try to cuddle with him? That might help. This woman doesn't have a motherly bone in her body it seems like.

Kailyn..wow, hate to side with Kail but jeez. What was up Javi's butt? What was he so worried about? I don't get it. How awful that Jo and Kail can get along for the sake of Issac, Javi.

Chelsea..nothing to say. Aubrey is adorable and that's about it!

• Love 2

I just wanted to add something that made me even extra bothered by the Leah scene where the poor kids were begging for food.

I know every kid and person is different but my kids hate eating breakfast before school. I have to beg and plead with them to eat before we leave (and knowing that they are slooooow at eating means that it's MY responsibly to get them up early enough so there is at least a little something in their tummies before we leave. Otherwise known as being a mom). Now some kids are breakfast people/morning people (my brother has always been that way) but I just worry that the kids didn't eat dinner either and that's why they woke up so hungry. I'm mostly just projecting the way my own kids act onto her but knowing how Leah is, it isn't that much of a stretch.

• Love 2

Regarding the Photoshoot, I think it was done for Kail's children's book and the original intention was for the pictures to be of Kail and the kids only. I noticed Kail had the book in her hand at one point during the scene.

In fairness to Kail, Javi wanting Lincoln to be dropped off had nothing to do with wanting to spend time with his son. Javi was being petty and wanted to exert some control over the situation. It made no sense for Kail to drive home when they'd already asked Javi to meet them for dinner.

• Love 4

Ahhh...they are back!!!  Can you imagine kids spilling juice, teething, getting lunches/breakfasts ready and having a job outside of being filmed?  I love it when I hear how they are exhausted...from what...bitching?  I cant stand that Javi.  

• Love 3

Lance Bass.

Thank you. I could not remember Jeremys name. My gosh.....

Leah should have pulled into the store I work at part time. We live in a small town and it across from all the schools, we have lunchables for precious Ali. Yes it's a convenience store but we have bread and lunch meat and paperbags and plastic baggies.

I just can't with her and Jenelle anymore. She goes to rehab for anxiety in May and here she is in August having problems because duh it didn't work when she is still doing the same shit. So if she struggled that much to get them to school and Corey got the girls after August, the tardiness must be true and then for them to be gping to school hungry is bullshit.

Jenelle nerds to stfu and deal. There's another one with anxiety. You had Kaiser, you got pregnant again and thought it would be all hunky dorie, well hmmmm welcome to motherhood. Pick him up and hold him, what an asshole. She has no business taking care of any child

• Love 5

I hope Leah remembered to give the girlses money for lunch. One of them said she hates hot lunch. I can't relate. I lived for pizza day and chicken patty day. My mom made shitty lunches, so I much preferred cafeteria food.

I really don't see what's so bad about snarking on Chelsea's baby voice. No one is saying she's the anti-Christ. Just that her fake voice grates.

• Love 11
I can't help myself from LOL everytime Barb shows up and greets Jenelle, "oh HIIII Jenelle...." like the conversation hasn't even started and she's already exhausted and exasperated. Poor Barb but still.... hahahahahahaha

Because she knows what's coming! She's exhausted just anticipating what innocuous statement or question Jenelle will turn into a perceived attack. This time it was asking how her sick grandson was. The nerve!

Everything I need to know about Chelsea/Aubree/Cole was explained in one short question, "Is Cole here??" when Chelsea went to pick her up from her first day of school. She's doing everything right, that right there is LOVE.

Yup. She already expects him to be there. She knows she can rely on him, unlike her poor excuse for a father. 

Next thing you know, Leah will be driving around with Baby Adderall on her lap because she just doesn't have time to get all of her girlses fastened into their car seats.

I swear, the only reason those girls are even IN car seats (incorrectly as they are) is because of filming. I am terrified of how she drives them around when no one is watching. 

• Love 4

If anyone is interested the MTV website just released a deleted scene showing Leah explaining to Ali what MD is. It was actually a very sweet moment and done correctly.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3

How is it that two parents, who earn a huge anount of money just from this show, could not bother to get the broken wheelchair fixed?

When Make-a-Wish was mentioned, my blood was boiling. That is supposed to be for people in need, correct? Or do they help anyone regardless of income? My sister had access to Easter Seals Association for her child when he was ill, but her insurance was used to cover a lot of his medical costs before Easter Seals would assist.

Make a Wish isn't done based on income. Its something special for children who have dealt with cancer, and other illnesses, sometimes fatal. Nothing to do with your income. It makes a lot of sense for someone with Ali's condition. Hopefully they do something really fun for her.

• Love 9

Chelsea talks how she talks, and it isn't something she is going to change for the cameras.  I have far more of an issue with the way that Janelle yells at everyone for saying hardly anything at all... now that is something I can get annoyed with :-)

How do we know that Chelsea doesn't think she's cute so she does it just for the cameras?  And yes, Janelle wins as the most contemptible person on the show, but that doesn't mean that someone can't also be annoyed about Chelsea's voice. 

• Love 9

I know people have posted before that while Leah certainly isn't responsible for Ali's health issues, she does seem to enjoy the pity she gets because of it. I am really starting to think she craves that victim status almost as much as the drugs. 

Maybe she has Munchausen.

Where I live (NYC) breakfast is only provided for low-income kids who qualify financially, and they have to arrive to school EARLY in order to eat it. Leah not only wouldn't qualify for the breakfast program here but it seems to me that in any case those kids would have been too late to eat before school started.

Some states have free breakfast  for all students. Mine does. Probably W Va (isn't that where she lives?) does. But you still have to get there super early. My kids always hated it. But if it was a choice between that or gas station food or nothing at all, they would have been begging to go. 

• Love 1

I hope Leah remembered to give the girlses money for lunch. One of them said she hates hot lunch. I can't relate. I lived for pizza day and chicken patty day. My mom made shitty lunches, so I much preferred cafeteria food.

I really don't see what's so bad about snarking on Chelsea's baby voice. No one is saying she's the anti-Christ. Just that her fake voice grates.

I hated the lunches my mom made, and we were too poor to pay for cafeteria lunch.  I think I brought money for lunch like 10 times in my public school career.  Looking back now I see how my mom lovingly piled roast beef on whole grain bread, and included an apple and crackers and juice.  She did this every single day for 13+ years.  What I wouldn't give to have my mom's homemade lunches now...

• Love 14

Biggest surprise: Kail was not beyond contemptible. The season is early, though. It will happen.

Kaiser's crib is gorgeous.

Leah: Just give it up. For your first and last act of motherly love sign over custody to the fathers.

Chelsea, boring is good. Keep it up.

Ali and Jace: my general rule is ain't my grandkid, ain't cute, but I just want to scoop those two up and make their lives a fairy tale.

• Love 10

Who is she texting that early in the morning anyhow? It's not like she's friends with the other school moms. 

Her dealer, she may have had enough for the morning but she needs to make sure her next hit is waiting. Those thoughts take a sick priority over your kids needs, I imagine once her dealer hit her back and told her all was good she settled down.

Was this the first day of school for the girls too? That's a really special day in a kids life, new clothes, back pack, hair ribbons, things that can take days to plan out for little girls and here they didn't even get their hair brushed. That's got to be sad when they see the other kids with new, shiny things and the bitch of it is is that Leah can afford those things and more.

• Love 10

I like Corey, but he and Leah and Miranda need to stop being delusional about Ally’s condition. The doctor is like WTF: She’s got MS. How the fuck can they allow the wheel chair to be broken for three fucking months? That’s why she’s falling and her knees are swollen, asshats. That is incredibly irresponsible.

MS is Multiple Sclerosis.  Ally has Muscular Dystrophy and yes, they have their heads in the sand.  I think that's why the doctor was being so blunt.  They just don't seem to get it.

And how long in the season did it take for Jenelle to make Barb cry?  One  minute?  Jenelle is still the worst piece of shit alive.  Her and her stupid swollen lips, looking even more stupid.  Barb simply suggested maybe the baby was in pain and Jenelle explodes.   No, Jenelle's stupid explanation of the baby fighting sleep was so much better!  Stupid stupid hateful Jennelle.

• Love 6

Was it the first day of school for the girlses? TM edits things way out of order. I didn't get the impression is was the first day, like it was for Aubrey. 

When I saw the Roll, the first thing I thought was ear infection. 

And how long in the season did it take for Jenelle to make Barb cry?  One  minute?  Jenelle is still the worst piece of shit alive.  Her and her stupid swollen lips, looking even more stupid.  Barb simply suggested maybe the baby was in pain and Jenelle explodes.   No, Jenelle's stupid explanation of the baby fighting sleep was so much better!  Stupid stupid hateful Jennelle.

Those two are oil and water. Barb doesn't help by reacting. They have an insane dynamic. I wish Barb would just turn and walk away the second Janelle starts yelling. And hang up, and cut her off. That's the only way Janelle is going to learn that you can't just scream at people and get your way. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5

Whew. I had my post that disappeared in TextEdit:

Chelsea’s segments are a snoozefest. I don’t particularly care for her storyline. She had all the advantages available to her as a teen mom so that she is not messed isn’t exactly a monumental accomplishment. Aubree is adorable. She sounds like Quinn Cummings from the Goodbye Girl.

Leah driving with the kids and looking like she was nodding off was frightening. I don’t know how parents deal with whining. I just don’t. Gracie’s behavior in the car shredded my last nerve. Oh and congratulations on successfully getting the girls to school. I mean, that’s just sooooooo hard. The wheelchair is “damaged” and she didn’t bother to replace it? It's unbelievable to me that they'd make Ali walk around and ignore her broken wheelchair for three months.

Kail is the type of person that you want to disagree with even if she is right because she just presents her side like such a bitch that you don't want to give her the satisfaction. So you drive her nuts disagreeing. She and Javi deserve each other. Jo looks like a total slob.

Once again, Jenelle has to constantly dodge charges and whines that they “must” be dropped so as not to interfere with her career. How about you stop committing criminal acts?

Also, am I nuts or did Jenelle look like she had five o’clock shadow when she was sitting outside and Barb came by?

• Love 4

MS is Multiple Sclerosis.  Ally has Muscular Dystrophy and yes, they have their heads in the sand.  I think that's why the doctor was being so blunt.  They just don't seem to get it.

If I recall correctly, Corey was very anti wheelchair in the beginning of the series. His argument was that if Ali had it on hand, she would rely on it too much and not having a wheelchair would force her to adapt better to walking. It's a flawed argument but I think it's out of ignorance, not irresponsibility. At one time, I think Corey truly believed if Ali kept her limbs strong by working them out often, she could stave off her eventual disability.

What DOES Leah do all day? I suppose she has Addie a lot, but when Addie is occupied by taking midnight strolls and sticking forks into outlets, what is Leah doing? Sleeping? Tweeting about how busy she is and how mean Corey is?

Kail is the type of person that you want to disagree with even if she is right because she just presents her side like such a bitch that you don't want to give her the satisfaction. So you drive her nuts disagreeing. She and Javi deserve each other. Jo looks like a total slob.

I can't like this statement enough. Even when I know Kail is right I still want to argue against whatever she is saying. I think that's why so many posters are Jo sympathizers.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7

Leah getting the girlses "ready" for school was a fucking shit show! I loved it. I'm not sure which kid said it but I liked the "just stop at the gas station" for food comment.

• Love 1

If the editing on this episode is accurate, it is really unlikely that Leah got those kids to school on time that day.  The clock read 6:40 as she was leaving, and she said it takes 45 minutes to drive to the school.   The clock read 6:24 when the kids were still asleep, and since Leah didn't pack any lunches or seem to have anything prepared for school I'm going to call bs on the fact that she's been up since 5 am (unless she was doing drugs, which doesn't really count).

Corey is the one who should have anxiety, knowing that Leah is driving his kids high, nodding off and texting at the same time.  I'd need a lot of xanax if someone was doing that with my kids half the time. 

Edited by kitkat343
  • Love 9

Why do they have to take the wheelchair to Columbus, Ohio for repair? I understand the drive for the specialist but surely they could have found a local wheelchair/scooter dealer to do the repairs so that the child didn't need to fall 5 times a day for 3+ months. Also, did anyone catch Leah telling the Doctor that she lets the child make the decision if she's in the wheelchair? What?! She's a child. You tell her to use the chair.

Those poor children. Sugar packets, lunchables and not having any trust in their mother to feed them. What a contrast to Aub.

• Love 4

Dear Leah,

I HATE mornings. So I literally prepare every single thing I need and my son needs for the next day besides breakfast & my coffee before I go to bed the night before. I set out everything I need to take with me in one spot and I set out my clothes and my son's clothes. I even set out shoes where they can easily be slipped into. I set three alarms for myself to make sure I'm up in time to get myself and my son ready. It helps A LOT. Try it.

- MyPeopleAreNordic

PS: Getting off the pillses would help even more.

.....also, bitch please....you don't have a job besides TM2 so you can get your lazy ass back into bed after dropping the girlses off at school and dropping Addie off with one of your gazillions of relatives that always seem to be available to watch your kids (or with Jeremy's mom). You only have to get it together for a small part of the morning then you can tuck your high behind back in bed.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13

Make-A-Wish is not financial help -- it's literally granting wishes for people who are usually terminally ill or whose health is severely compromised. It's an amazing organization, 60 Minutes recently did a feature on it.

As for the broken wheelchair, it is beyond me as to why they wouldn't get it fixed.

Edited by jennyf
  • Love 5

Janelle, just because Nathan and his GF came to your house, doesn't give you the right to freak the fuc* out on her and assault her. The judge will also look at your past record and realize you have a violent temper.

Who is this bitch trying to kid? Telling Nathan he can't see Kaiser because he's just going to put him in daycare, while he's AT SCHOOL! Janelle was recently all over Instagram posting photos of her traveling around the country, sans her children. So, it's okay for HER to pawn her kid off on someone else, while she's on VACATION ( I still can't figure out what she was on vacation FROM). I think I just need to FF through Janelle's scenes, like I do with Farrah. Janelle is just a total bitch. She will never, ever change.

Leah's scenes were just sad... for the girls.

What is up with Jo? He looks like a middle aged man. Sloppy, overweight and just like he has given up. When this was filmed, the baby wasn't born yet, so it's not like he was up all night with a newborn (plus, he has no job). Does he just sit around all day and eat?

Edited by Pdxblonde
  • Love 5

Janelle snapping at Barb, "Don't tell me how to parent" was beyond ridiculous. Barb was clearly concerned that Kaiser was left to cry, and Janelle's response was that he was "fighting his sleep." I get babies being overtired and I know sometimes they need to cry a little before they fall asleep, but that poor kid was either teething or sick and was basically thrown in his crib with some juice to figure it out himself. Not exactly the way to set a baby up for good rest, Janelle.

• Love 11

Those two are oil and water. Barb doesn't help by reacting. They have an insane dynamic. I wish Barb would just turn and walk away the second Janelle starts yelling. And hang up, and cut her off. That's the only way Janelle is going to learn that you can't just scream at people and get your way.

I don't know why Barb even engages Jenelle. Just pick up Jace and leave. It sucks for Kaiser, but you can't talk any sense into Jenelle. She's going to do what she wants to do.

• Love 4
Maybe she has Munchausen.

Maybe you mean Munchausen by proxy? I don't think she has either. I don't think she's MAKING anyone sick. Ali clearly has a legitimate condition. I just wonder if Leah doesn't enjoy the sympathy she gets for being a frazzled mom to 3 kids, two of which are twins, one of which has special needs. 

Kaiser's crib is gorgeous.

It better be, that's where he spends all his time. 

• Love 8

Make a Wish isn't done based on income. Its something special for children who have dealt with cancer, and other illnesses, sometimes fatal. Nothing to do with your income. It makes a lot of sense for someone with Ali's condition. Hopefully they do something really fun for her.

Ok, my remark was not clear.

I know what MAW is about. My response was to the doctor mentioning it to Leah and Cory in reference to the wheelchair. Did he say they can go to MAW and ask for a wheelchair to replace the broken one? If so, it infuriates me that the chair was likely broken while it was in Leah's possession and it is likely due to the kids playing with it like it is a toy. Now, my opinion is, Leah should pay to get it fixed. Why has it taken 3 months for anyone to give a shit? It was Leah who was so angry at Cory when it came time to get the wheelchair. Suddenly, she does not give a shit about it. I guess her money is all going to pillses

• Love 4

I really don't understand how Leah doesn't have breakfast or lunch for her children. How is this possible? No one is saying she has to make eggs and bacon at 5 am but she can't do a bowl of cereal? An eggo in the toaster? How does she not have groceries for the week that would include a variety of things to make for lunch? I do this and I don't have children to feed. Like I just literally cannot understand how she doesn't think it's necessary to provide food?

• Love 8

Ok, my remark was not clear.

I know what MAW is about. My response was to the doctor mentioning it to Leah and Cory in reference to the wheelchair. Did he say they can go to MAW and ask for a wheelchair to replace the broken one? If so, it infuriates me that the chair was likely broken while it was in Leah's possession and it is likely due to the kids playing with it like it is a toy. Now, my opinion is, Leah should pay to get it fixed. Why has it taken 3 months for anyone to give a shit? It was Leah who was so angry at Cory when it came time to get the wheelchair. Suddenly, she does not give a shit about it. I guess her money is all going to pillses

Oh, I see what you're saying now. I think the doctor was mentioning Make A Wish as a separate topic. Though it's unclear to me why he thought it was appropriate to bring it up, it seemed like he was saying that they should think about it while Ali still had the strength and mobility to do whatever it is she wishes for.

Since Leah can't even be bothered to feed her kids, I'm not surprised that she didn't have the wheelchair fixed but I am surprised Corey didn't deal with it, unless Leah was just not cooperating with him as usual.

• Love 1

I thought insurance paid for the wheelchair. Doesn't anyone remember how Leah was up Corey's ass about how slowly the paperwork was being processed? I thought that it finally got resolved, so hence the wheelchair. I figured  medical devices like motorized wheelchairs came with a service contract or the ins company takes care of repairs. My husband uses a CPAP. Our insurance pays for it. If it breaks, they fix it or send a new one.  Bt the key is that if it breaks, we need to report it. Why would MAW be involved if insurance is paying?

• Love 4

Mr. Guilfoyle and I play a little game where I try to figure out which of the Teen Mom girls his 73 year old mom could beat down with her emotional terrorist jiu jitsu (she's really good, for real).

Farrah, for sure. MGM (Mr. G Mom) would have her in a weeping puddle of makup and silicone on the floor. Same for Deborah.

Jenelle is yet to be determined. Up for debate.

Kailyn is the most interesting one. Perhaps at the height of her powers, MGM could have taken on and beaten down the Kailyn. But, Kailyn is sneaky. She's very good at the manipulation. I caught her smirking a couple of times when delivering a line. After she "blurted out" her frustration with Javi to Jo <smirk>. After she told Javi that she didn't understand what had happened to make him dislike Jo so much <smirk>. She can play people. I think Javi knows he is being manipulated by her, which is why he gets so frustrated and makes ridiculous demands, like bring Lincoln home right now! That plays right into Kailyn's hands. 

Also, Nathan's new girlfriend is so aware of the cameras. It's painful. 

Jenelle would be a huge liability in any medical setting. Like a lawsuit waiting to happen. She's delusional about her job prospects and the further away from her certificate she gets without getting a job, the prospects get even worse.

• Love 6