Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Here We Go Again

• Start Topic

MollyZee, on 22 Mar 2016 - 08:08 AM, said:

Where I live (NYC) breakfast is only provided for low-income kids who qualify financially, and they have to arrive to school EARLY in order to eat it. Leah not only wouldn't qualify for the breakfast program here but it seems to me that in any case those kids would have been too late to eat before school started.

For what it's worth, free breakfast has been available to all public school students in NYC since 2003, not just those who are low-income. In many NYC elementary schools, they have started serving it in the classrooms instead of the cafeteria during the first 15 minutes of class (this is to reduce the associated stigma and so students do not have to arrive early to eat). The classroom breakfast program is apparently expanding to include all public NYC elementary schools within a few years.

http://www.schoolfoodnyc.org/OurPrograms/breakfast.htm

• Love 7

Well, hopefully the girls' school does provide breakfast during class time, or they will likely get to school too late to eat and end up hungry. I think Leah lost custody in August, right? The schools must start early there. Maybe one or two days of the girls showing up hungry, too late for breakfast, and Leah forgetting to drop off their lunches is what prompted Corey to step in.

Although if you ask me, even if Leah was a fantastic mother, if she is choosing to live 45 minutes from their school, she doesn't need to have custody of them during the week. That is absolutely ridiculous for the girls to spend 90 min in a car every day. Particularly in the winter.

ETA: this is not a slam against people who have to commute with their kids for a variety of reasons. Leah is unemployed, does not go to school, and can afford to live pretty much anywhere in her state. She likely moved to be closer to her latest squeeze, and if that inconveniences her kids, too bad.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 9
Dsnygrl35 that is kind of hilarious about Leah's Twitter. So she doesn't drink soda, nor do the kids, but they play with empty soda bottles in the car?

Yea, how did that soda bottle get there? Does Leah just buy soda, pour it out, and let the kids play with the empty bottles? Hahahaha!

Re: Kail/Jo/Javi/etc. I was really confused on that too. I thought they were all buddies or at least cordial as of last season.

I think it all stemmed from Kail having a convo with Jo at the house when Javi wasn't there. Javi is incredibly insecure, and apparently he thinks Kail is trying to cheat on him with every dude she follows on Instagram. So I think he was fine being buddies with Jo, as long as he was always around to watch his woman. He totally flipped on Kail when she had the audacity to have a conversation with her child's father, who lives just down the road, while Javi was at work. I think he's been throwing a petulant fit about it ever since. 

I wonder what Ali's Make-A-Wish would be? For her mom to pull her head out of her ass.

~A year's supply of Lunchables, so they never have to question what's for lunch.

~A new toaster, since Gracie blew theirs up while trying to make the kids breakfast and blow dry her hair at the same time.

~A car big enough for all the crap that Leah is going to cram in the back, and maybe a protective netting, so the garbage won't fall on their heads as Leah navigates narrow turns while texting and smoking and crying.

~A hairbrush. 

I also loled hard when leah exclaimed I'm NOT Cory and Miranda. Not shit Leah. No fricking shit.

Right??? Leah didn't even realize how her retort just confirmed the allegations Gracie was making. "I'm not your dad! I don't do things like make breakfast and brush you hair, so quit expecting me to!"

I forgot to mention this earlier. The whole thing Javi said about having "nothing in common" with Jo and Vee really ticked me off. Yeah except maybe a CHILD!  You're Isaac's stepdad, Jo's his Dad, Vee's his Stepmom. Kind of a huge thing to have in common in my opinion.

No kidding. That's kind of a big conversation starter - parenting. Also, the way Javi said it was so condescending. Like he's some super cool dude, and what would those losers have in common with him?

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 12

I was running super late today and grabbed a granola bar and threw it in my purse. I always have those things handy for breakfast or a snack and I don't even have kids. If she's driving 45 minutes, I don't understand why Leah doesn't have at least granola bars, apples or bananas something that the girls can eat IN THE CAR on the way to school. Even if she's running late, and can't feed them at home, they're still sitting in the car for nearly an hour before school. Give them something.

• Love 10

I wonder if Leah is exaggerating about it being a 45 minute drive to the school just like she exaggerates/lies about getting up so early. If it really is that far of a drive that don't make no sense. Why move so far from the school dummy?

I also don't get why she's always so unprepared for everything. It's like she doesn't realize that kids need to be fed or need clean clothes or need their hair brushed.

Maybe I should spread some hate around, Jenelle once again was a cold hearted bitch. She likes to brag about all of her medical training but she can't even be bothered to take care of her sick baby.

What kills me is she spends half of her time at a doctor's office getting plastic surgery but she can't take her obviously sick child to the pediatrician when he's in pain. Leah may be stupid but Jenelle is plain evil.

Something nice, Aubree looked adorable on her first day of school and Kailyn looked very pretty at the photo shoot.

Edited by grumpypanda
  • Love 14

Leah is so full of shit.  They showed them walking out the door at 6:40.  They obviously didn't bathe or shower, no makeup, hair not done and no lunch OR breakfast.  So what, pray tell, was she doing for an hour and forty minutes?  It takes 5 minutes to throw on some clothes.  She's such a liar.  Also?  I work full-time and wake up at 5:30 every day. By the time I leave the house with my kids at 7:15 to go to school I'm showered, hair and make-up done and dressed.  Both of my kids are dressed and have eaten breakfast and all three of our lunches are packed.  It aint that hard, Leah.   God that woman annoys the shit out of me.  Thank god Corey got custody.

Issac should not have heard that convo about Javi at all and Jo and Kail are BOTH responsible for that.  They both get the shitty parent award for that scene (although i'm sure it was producer driven.)  Also, Kail was pregnant during the time she keeps saying how overwhelmed she is?  What is WITH these chicks crying about being overwhelmed yet continuing to try and have more babies???  The mind boggles.

And Jenelle.  Jenelle jenelle jenelle.  The medical field? Keep dreaming, sweetheart.   Yeah, dealing with a sick baby sucks, that's why you should be grateful to your mother for raising Jace for you and quit being such an insufferable bitch to her.  I'm sure "dr" drew will find some way to blame babs for that little interaction on the check-in. 

I like Chelsea.  You can just see the love she has for Aubree which makes me happy.  Best of the lot by ten miles.

• Love 7
Maybe I should spread some hate around, Jenelle once again was a cold hearted bitch. She likes to brag about all of her medical training but she can't even be bothered to take care of her sick baby.

How ironic that it was her uneducated, Wal-mart working mother who suggested maybe the baby was in pain. 

Can you imagine if a parent brought a child upset like Kaiser into the office and Jenelle was working? She would throw his chart on the floor, scream - "You're driving me fucking insane!", and go outside to sulk in the parking lot. Which is why she'd never keep a medical job, even if someone was dumb enough to hire her. 

• Love 9

Leah wasn't texting. She was on Twitter updating her fans on being a fantastic mother for taking her kids to school. Probably uploading a google image of a healthy packed lunch and passing it off as the girlses. Although, I have no clue what her idea of healthy is.. I assume EMPTY soda bottles instead of full ones. What an inspiration she is! Pftt. 

• Love 8

I was all ready to hate on Leah, and then I saw the scene in the doctor's office. I can't quite bring myself to bash someone who was just told she should apply to Make A Wish because her daughter's life is about to peak at age 7 and then head steadily downhill. I felt really bad for her and Corey. They're morons, both of them, but that's just awful. I really do think Leah loves her kids. She's just really messed up. Her family needs to start helping her and stop excusing and blaming everything on Corey. I do give them props for being able to attend doctor appointments and be polite to each other in front of the doctor. There are a lot of exes, including those on this show, who wouldn't be able to pull out that level of maturity.

Miranda looked awkward the whole episode. Maybe she's embarrassed that everyone now knows her husband banged his ex.

• Love 9

I can't help myself from LOL everytime Barb shows up and greets Jenelle, "oh HIIII Jenelle...." like the conversation hasn't even started and she's already exhausted and exasperated. Poor Barb but still.... hahahahahahaha

I love this about Barb so much.  You can also substitute that with "Ya know, Janelle..." as a nice abrupt non sequitur into Babs having totally lost her temper.  

• Love 10

Kail: As much as I can slam Javi for being an asshole, being a dick and being manipulative, it must not be forgotten who started this whole thing with trying to keep Jo far, far away. It was Kail who got Javi to side with her about them being better than Jo. It was her who decided to try and keep Isaac away from Jo and got Javi to believe he is the best father ever to Isaac. He too began to play her game of "Keep away" when they decided to move to Delaware. Kail was upset about child support. Javi puts in his two cents about that matter. Then, Jo visits Kail at their house. Javi has a cow over that, perhaps he remembers Kail cheating ways. Suddenly, she changes her mind about the child support matter. Javi is pissed and is now going to make her pay. Childish of course, but looking through the lens that is Kail's world, it is not hard at all to understand Javi's relationship with Jo, or lack thereof, has mostly been a puppet show with Kail pulling and tugging at the strings. Javi's relationship with Jo has not been a healthy one from the start. When Javi went to help Jo move in, didn't Kail have a problem with him helping? I seem to recall Kail having that sour puss face on when Javi talked about helping Jo. Now, she wants Javi to play nice with Jo.

Javi is his own person and I can blame him since he is an adult guy with his own mind. But I cannot help but look at how most, if not all, of this was created by Kail's dirty hands. And now, she is pissed because her spouse continues to play the game she started long ago.

As for the scene where Jo and Kail discuss Javi in front of Isaac. It made me wonder how many conversations Isaac had to hear about his father as Kail and Javi talked shit about him. At least there wasn't any ugly name-calling or other horrible things being said about Javi in that child's oresence.

After watching TM OG and seeing how the producers stand there asking questions and prodding for a conversation about certain topics, it is somewhat understandable as to why certain conversations take place in front of kids. I do not like it, but if we, the viewers, want to hear what the participants are feeling or get some insight as to what is going on, I guess that is how it must happen.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 9

Leah wasn't texting. She was on Twitter updating her fans on being a fantastic mother for taking her kids to school. Probably uploading a google image of a healthy packed lunch and passing it off as the girlses. Although, I have no clue what her idea of healthy is.. I assume EMPTY soda bottles instead of full ones. What an inspiration she is! Pftt.

Lmfao, like when Britney Spears posted that photo of some dish she or her chef had allegedly made and turns out it was a stock photo. I could totally see Leah doing that.

Sarza, welcome to the forum! I love England. I used to be a flight attendant and London was one of my favorite routes.

• Love 3

Thanks peeps :-) and bitterapple can we swap, I'm America obsessed lol. Only been to calafirnia and Florida but loved them both and I'm so envious of you guys when I watch teen mom. I live close to London and have grown to detest the place over the years lol

• Love 1

Thanks peeps :-) and bitterapple can we swap, I'm America obsessed lol. Only been to calafirnia and Florida but loved them both and I'm so envious of you guys when I watch teen mom. I live close to London and have grown to detest the place over the years lol

If it makes you feel any better I live in Florida and I hate it here. I've never been to England (Europe for that matter) but I would love to trade places with you. We always want what we don't have. Anyway, welcome to the Teen Mom2 board!

• Love 1

I was running super late today and grabbed a granola bar and threw it in my purse. I always have those things handy for breakfast or a snack and I don't even have kids. If she's driving 45 minutes, I don't understand why Leah doesn't have at least granola bars, apples or bananas something that the girls can eat IN THE CAR on the way to school. Even if she's running late, and can't feed them at home, they're still sitting in the car for nearly an hour before school. Give them something.

That would require a trip to a grocery store.  Apparently, Leah routinely eats at restaurants and only buys food when she stops for gas during her commutes because her life is too hectic to do otherwise.

• Love 3

There are two schools of thought regarding birth (or birf) parents and their significant others socializing, but Kail should NOT, repeat, NOT bitch about Javi to her ex and his current partner.  That stuff should be between husband and wife, and she should never vent about him to those two people.  The fact that she did it on camera makes it a million times worse. 

• Love 7

It sounded to me like Gracie wasn't just complaining that no lunches had been made, but that she went into the kitchen to make her own lunch (and I assume Ali's) and then said there was no bread. That kindergartener was going to make sandwiches/lunch for herself and her sister.

I seriously think Gracie is the one making sure she and her sisters (and heck, maybe TR's kids, too) survive (don't starve, etc) at Leah's house. I used to think she was a brat but I'm gonna give her a pass for when she acts out since she's basically the one raising herself and the other girlses.

I'd act out too if I was five years old and taking on all those adult responsibilities. Going to Corey and Miranda's must be a huge relief to her because she can actually be a kid and not have to do the parent's job. Poor kids.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 18

I love this about Barb so much. You can also substitute that with "Ya know, Janelle..." as a nice abrupt non sequitur into Babs having totally lost her temper.

I second this. When I heard Barb say "oh hi Jenelle" I laughed out loud. Poor woman knows there's a fight coming before the conversation even starts!

• Love 8

School lunch here in WV is not pre-paid. You get billed each month. Also, school started in Kanawha County 8/10/15 if I am looking at the calendar correctly. Kindergarten usually starts about a week after the first day. But some schools are year round, so I don't know if that's a factor. I swear I remember Corey wearing a some kind of work shirt for Clay County public works or something like that. Please correct me. Is it possible that the girlses are going to school in another county? That makes the 45 minutes drive believable.

• Love 1

I know we've been through a lot of crazy through the years, but I think the camel's back has finally broke. I enjoy watching bad decisions made as much as anyone else but child neglect isn't entertaining. Enough, MTV.

• Love 4

I'm from England, too! I just don't live there anymore. 

• Love 1

I hope Leah remembered to give the girlses money for lunch. One of them said she hates hot lunch. I can't relate. I lived for pizza day and chicken patty day. My mom made shitty lunches, so I much preferred cafeteria food.

OMG i LOVED our school lunches!!!  It seems like so many kids these days take a bag lunch to school.  I don't get it.. I know some things changed due to nutritional regulations and what not, but I'm fairly certain the school I went to still serves the same exact things they did when I went there almost 15+ years ago. 

I'm not a parent but I would probably tell my kids they had to suck it up and deal with the school hot lunch or starve lol 

If I recall correctly, Corey was very anti wheelchair in the beginning of the series. His argument was that if Ali had it on hand, she would rely on it too much and not having a wheelchair would force her to adapt better to walking. It's a flawed argument but I think it's out of ignorance, not irresponsibility. At one time, I think Corey truly believed if Ali kept her limbs strong by working them out often, she could stave off her eventual disability.

I can't  blame Corey for this.  It does seem backwards thinking.  That if she rests her legs they will become stronger.  Because usually if someone is bedridden for a extended period of time it's very difficult for them to walk later on.  If I were in his position I would probably not understand it either. 

I hope someone takes that stick out of Javi's ass sometime this season.  What a piss poor attitude.  It's so nice when Kail and Jo are getting along.  I can't believe Javi said he didn't want lincoln being there if he's not there.  "If I'm not there then there's no reason for Lincoln to be there" ummm Kail is still his mom.  dumbass. 

On the aftershow he did say he's done a lot of thinking about how the little things really do mean a lot and he misses them so hopefully he's a changed man when he comes back.  I'm sure Kail isn't the easiest to live with at time but it's much easier to raise a family when all parties are on the same page. 

And does anyone know the true story of how the school was chosen??

Leah said it was decided the girlses would go to a school closer to Corey.  Did she at one point live that close to Corey and then decide to move 40 min away or was she dumb enough to agree that their school should be 40 min away from their primary residence (at the time)?

I really can't feel sorry for her either way because she either agreed to it, or she moved that far away so it's her own dumbass fault but i'm just curious as to how the entire situation came to be.

• Love 1
I seriously think Gracie is the one making sure she and her sisters (and heck, maybe TR's kids, too) survive (don't starve, etc) at Leah's house. I used to think she was a brat but I'm gonna give her a pass for when she acts out since she's basically the one raising herself and the other girlses.

I'd act out too if I was five years old and taking on all those adult responsibilities. Going to Corey and Miranda's must be a huge relief to her because she can actually be a kid and not have to do the parent's job. Poor kids.

This is exactly how I feel about Gracie. I used to think she was a monster, now I just feel bad for her. She can be bratty to Leah all she wants, but she's the one making sure Ali and Adderall are taken care of. Do you remember when Miranda told them she was pregnant and Gracie's first thought was - "Oh no, more diapers!" She's scared to have another sibling, because that means more work. 

• Love 11

And does anyone know the true story of how the school was chosen??

Leah said it was decided the girlses would go to a school closer to Corey.  Did she at one point live that close to Corey and then decide to move 40 min away or was she dumb enough to agree that their school should be 40 min away from their primary residence (at the time)?

I really can't feel sorry for her either way because she either agreed to it, or she moved that far away so it's her own dumbass fault but i'm just curious as to how the entire situation came to be.

I believe she moved to Charleston when she moved in with T.R. Dues.  Before that, she lived closer to Corey.

I mean, it's awful  that at first when I see something on this show, I do laugh. Like I laughed when Ali was wondering around for lunchables and Leah having no bread and yelling about how she isn't Miranda and Corey and I also laughed when Janelle was like "It was just a misdemeanor" and then.. I think about how sad this is for the kids but I do laugh at first. Even Kail's storyline is sort of like Chelsea's in that it doesn't have me worrying for the kids safety and well being when I watch.Her sons will always be loved and taken care of, for the most part. Same with Aubree. I worry for Jace and Kaiser and I worry for all the As in Leah's house. It makes me sad.

• Love 11

I believe she moved to Charleston when she moved in with T.R. Dues.  Before that, she lived closer to Corey.

That's what I thought too. I can't imagine Leah would agree to enroll the girls in a school located 40 some miles away, at a time when she had primary custody.

So, per The Ashley, Corey and Leah's court date was 8/24, but a custody change was not made until Oct 7. That actually makes what Leah said make sense, since she mentioned the verdict wouldn't be decided for a month.

So, piece together a rough timeline-

August 10-17, 2015 (the girls start kindergarten, arrive at school on the first day late and hungry

August 24- Corey and Leah have court date, judge asks for a month to return decision

Oct 7- Corey gets custody of girls Mon-Fri, Leah has weekends only, Corey has no weekends

Late Jan 2016- Leah has to bring girls to Corey's house before school, then picks them up Thursday after school. Once a month, she drops them off at Corey's Monday morning then does not pick them up until Thursday of the next week. Works out to be roughly 19 days a month for Corey, 11 days a month for Leah. It's still actually closer to 1/3 than 50/50 for Leah.

• Love 1

I forgot to mention this earlier. The whole thing Javi said about having "nothing in common" with Jo and Vee really ticked me off. Yeah except maybe a CHILD!  You're Isaac's stepdad, Jo's his Dad, Vee's his Stepmom. Kind of a huge thing to have in common in my opinion.

No kidding. That's kind of a big conversation starter - parenting. Also, the way Javi said it was so condescending. Like he's some super cool dude, and what would those losers have in common with him?

Yeah, because WHY would Javi ever ask Jo something like "hey, did you catch the Eagles game the other day?". Jo must be part of Steeler Nation or something....or maybe he prefers the NBA...but again, these are things that 2 acquaintances that don't have anything in common can actually talk about in casual conversation.

It is just so natural for Jenelle to be a dick, as evidenced simply with how she answers the phone. If every time my friend/mom/partner/dentist/etc called me, I think I would learn to answer with something other than a surly "hulluh". She will even be speaking in an expressive (for her) voice to someone in person, and as soon as she answers that phone..."hulluh".  

• Love 5

I mean, it's awful  that at first when I see something on this show, I do laugh. Like I laughed when Ali was wondering around for lunchables and Leah having no bread and yelling about how she isn't Miranda and Corey and I also laughed when Janelle was like "It was just a misdemeanor" and then.. I think about how sad this is for the kids but I do laugh at first. Even Kail's storyline is sort of like Chelsea's in that it doesn't have me worrying for the kids safety and well being when I watch.Her sons will always be loved and taken care of, for the most part. Same with Aubree. I worry for Jace and Kaiser and I worry for all the As in Leah's house. It makes me sad.

I totally agree.  That dilemma is why I go back and forth with watching this show.  On one hand, I find people like Chelsea boring because I don't tune into a trashy reality TV show just to see a competent adult going about her daily life.  On the other hand, the train wrecks like Jenelle and Leah are more entertaining but they're also screwing with the lives of innocent kids.  For example, it's hilarious to watch Addy down sugar packets until you stop and realize that probably happens regularly because she's not being watched and/or not being well fed.

• Love 6

How old is Addy in the episodes that are airing now? I have a 22-month-old who loves to play with sugar packets at restaurants but it would never occur to her to ask for help opening them. Which is probably because we feed her real food multiple times a day, I guess.

• Love 7

It really is a struggle. It's why I rate Vanderpump Rules better than this show because I don't have to sit back and think about these people and their actions and consequences. Everyone VPR is an adult who make their own choices that while stupid and childish, they aren't in charge of children so it's funny when they scream at each other and fight and do stupid things. With this show, it makes me laugh but then I realize these are real people and those are real kids and holy cow.. I feel so bad when I laugh, that's my first reaction.  I can't hide that but I'm not going to say that after my initial reaction, I then think about this.

• Love 1

Funny how the two people who are pursuing some type of training/post-secondary education won't be able to find gainful employment due to having criminal history.

Poor Kaiser Permanente. Stuck in a crib for who knows how long and a bottled shoved in his mouth to shut him up.

• Love 2

Hi, there, sorry if this is off-topic. First-time poster in Teen Mom 2, and also a fairly new watcher. I've watched OG since the very beginning, but for whatever reason, never watched this version past season 1, although I've seen some recaps, mom news, etc. I'm giving it a shot this season to fill the TV-watching void left by the end of the OG season :) I did watch the catch-up special. So far, it seems like Janelle is the crazy, border-line evil b**tch, Teen Mom 2's Farrah (and Amber in the much earlier days of Teen Mom), and the rest are varying levels of trainwreck (Leah) and reasonably competent parent/functioning adult (Chelsea, Kail).  Kail hasn't bugged me yet in this episode, but I'm sure she can be a jerk.

I'm certainly getting sucked in. I don't know if it's the girls themselves, or just my being so much more used to the other ones, but it doesn't seem as emotionally intense, these girls don't wear as much on their sleeves (other than Janelle), and the after-special lacked drama, they were all just answering the questions and looking bored. I do think if Corey is watching now, he has great fodder for his custody case. Also, people in the forum keep saying "girlses"-where does that come from. And, laughed at the huge contract between Leah's job interview-esque outfit on the aftershow, vs. the way she looks in daily life.

Don't forget Kaiser Sushi is  "crying" to fight off his sickness. I've been WTFing that since Monday night. Kind of like when Farrah of TM original recipe was talking and talking about overcoming her sex tape or something and was making me feel like I was an idiot. 

• Love 4

Don't forget Kaiser Sushi is  "crying" to fight off his sickness. I've been WTFing that since Monday night. Kind of like when Farrah of TM original recipe was talking and talking about overcoming her sex tape or something and was making me feel like I was an idiot. 

Not to defend Jenelle, because she's a horrible person, but she said fighting his sleep, not his sickness.  

Also?  Nathan's girlfriend is a testament to Instagram filters.  She looks like a knockout on instagram but on the show?  I couldn't quite put my finger on what was so off about her, but something was definitely off. 

• Love 2

I thought insurance paid for the wheelchair. Doesn't anyone remember how Leah was up Corey's ass about how slowly the paperwork was being processed? I thought that it finally got resolved, so hence the wheelchair. I figured medical devices like motorized wheelchairs came with a service contract or the ins company takes care of repairs. My husband uses a CPAP. Our insurance pays for it. If it breaks, they fix it or send a new one. Bt the key is that if it breaks, we need to report it. Why would MAW be involved if insurance is paying?

I think the Dr just wasn't clear on the transitioning of the two different topics. He was finished discussing the wheelchair repair. Then he suggested make a wish while the little girl still had a little strength in mobility. If she is 5 now that means 7 yr's old isn't that far away, and he wanted her to be able to enjoy her wish while she still move around.

• Love 3

I have long felt really bad for Gracie. Just the amount of shit that girl is going to go through. *sigh* I think she's the only fully functional person in the room half the time. The baby is a baby, twin #2 has so many health issues, and Leah is just zonked out. She's literally the only person physically capable of making a sandwich and she's only 6! That poor kid.

Oh, sorry, I misheard what Janelle said, either way.. I don't understand. Also if I recall Ali's broken wheelchair was a loaner one until she got one of her own.

I was confused on that point. How did the wheelchair break and why wasn't it fixed or replaced? 3 months seems like a really long time to just not have a wheelchair for someone in Addie's condition.

• Love 3

Oh and to defend Corey and Leah using MAW...I know MAW does provide financial assistance and some comp stuff, but I don't think that's all they do or even their main purpose. I think they also help arrange activities that families wouldn't have access to even if they had plenty of money. Like the kid who wanted to see the new Star Wars movie before he died. That wasn't a matter of money, it was an organization like MAW knowing how to get in touch with the right people to make it happen. So say Addie's wish was to spend a day training with the Olympic Gymnastics team or something. It's not that Corey and Leah couldn't afford to fly Addie wherever and book the hotel room, but they wouldn't know what strings to pull to make that happen. That's where MAW comes in.

• Love 6

Oh and to defend Corey and Leah using MAW...I know MAW does provide financial assistance and some comp stuff, but I don't think that's all they do or even their main purpose. I think they also help arrange activities that families wouldn't have access to even if they had plenty of money. Like the kid who wanted to see the new Star Wars movie before he died. That wasn't a matter of money, it was an organization like MAW knowing how to get in touch with the right people to make it happen. So say Addie's wish was to spend a day training with the Olympic Gymnastics team or something. It's not that Corey and Leah couldn't afford to fly Addie wherever and book the hotel room, but they wouldn't know what strings to pull to make that happen. That's where MAW comes in.

But the physician wasn't suggesting MAW for a special event like that -- he was trying to figure out a way to get the kid's wheelchair fixed because he has no idea that Leah is a reality star who makes over $200k. If Leah used MAW funds to fix the wheelchair, she should be ashamed of herself.

However, we all know Leah and she's too lazy to print the MAW application and fill it out for her ill daughter.

Edited by CofCinci

I just thought of something, so Jenelle is mad at Nathan for putting the Roll in daycare when Nathan has visitation but why is the Roll enrolled in daycare in the first place since Jenelle is finished with school and isn't working? Jenelle even made a comment about it being better for the Roll to be at home with her than at daycare so which made it seem like the baby is with her all day (I seriously doubt this because she obviously hates parenting.)

Anyway, my point is, Jenelle is just making up bullshit reasons why Nathan can't see his son and is willing to hurt her own child because she's so immature and jealous. Don't get me wrong I think Nathan is a piece of shit but she chose to have a child with him so she needs to learn to deal with him.

These people are seriously horrible parents and I sometimes feel like a terrible person for watching this crap.

• Love 7

But the physician wasn't suggesting MAW for a special event like that -- he was trying to figure out a way to get the kid's wheelchair fixed because he has no idea that Leah is a reality star who makes over $200k. If Leah used MAW funds to fix the wheelchair, she should be ashamed of herself.

However, we all know Leah and she's too lazy to print the MAW application and fill it out for her ill daughter.

I thought it was two separate thoughts that sounded like one due to the Dr's speech pattern and editing, but I could be wrong. Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 10

These people are seriously horrible parents and I sometimes feel like a terrible person for watching this crap.

I know. The shittier these people get (and it's amazing- they just keep getting worse) the more guilt I feel about watching this bullshit. It's like, fuck, kids are being neglected and abused here.

• Love 5

See, that is what I was thinking. I just Googled MAW, but I do not see anything that shows they offer funding to repair a wheelchair. I could be wrong. Anyone know if they do offer such help?

I did find many other associations and charities that do help with such a need to repair a wheelchair. Still, that bothers me simply because I fully believe the chair was broken while in Leah's care and second, with all the $$$ Leah has thrown around on cars and the shuttle-sized washer and dryer, not to mention her drugs, she should not be taking $$$ from any organization that is there to help those in need. Leah is just pure trash. She cannot bother to be careful with her child's chair. Hell, she cannot even bother to ensure there is food in the house.

I wonder if those poor cats are still alive? If Leah cannot bother to buy food for her girlses, imagine her cats.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1