Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Not Easy To Love

• Start Topic

Their relationship can only get better if Kim admits to mistreating Kyle and all the things that she has done wrong. I feel like Kyle is willing to do that (and has done that) with the mistakes she has made in their relationship but Kim (on camera at least) only seems to want to play the victim. Which is exactly why she doesn't want to bring up all the old stuff.

• Love 19

Their relationship can only get better if Kim admits to mistreating Kyle and all the things that she has done wrong. I feel like Kyle is willing to do that (and has done that) with the mistakes she has made in their relationship but Kim (on camera at least) only seems to want to play the victim. Which is exactly why she doesn't want to bring up all the old stuff.

I think so too - and Kyle said it all when she said she feels SAFER "at arm's length." Kyle knows Kim will bully her if she dares to expect honesty, understanding or respect.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 18

Did Erika just call Kathryn a fucking cunt in her TH?

I guess Kathryn should take it as a compliment since Erika thinks in her head it is wonderful word to describe other women.

She sure did - and though I don't use that particular word, I'd definitely say Kathryn screwed Erika over!
  • Love 10
(edited)

Ugh. Can I call THAT the dinner party from hell? Because it was torture to watch.

Don't these people have anything better to do than talk about what they talked about at the last dinner? I never thought I'd say this, but SNORE. Eileen's need for "resolution" for everything, especially, is getting olllllld.

The part where they were guessing who'd be singing was cute. They all seemed to be happy it was Bocelli. (Ave Maria, though? Beautiful but not particularly party music...)

Bambi is the best.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 23

Bambi stealing the baked potato off the dinner plate was everything in this episode.

LisaR saying the f-word in her TH after Andrea Bottacelli beautifully sang the religious song Ave Maria *sigh*. Such class these women have.

I was hoping not to see Kim again on this show. I honestly did not watch the segment she was in. When the cry talking started I tuned out.

And what happened to the big smack down dinner party fight where Erika kicks Kathryn out of her house that was in the preview I saw? I was looking forward to that. Ok, looks like we have to wait for next week.

• Love 15

Kim and Kyle piss me off SO much because they KNOW that they (with and without Kathy) need counseling with a certified counselor who specializes in families with substances abuse issues in private not on a "boot camp" reality show.  They act like they are the only ones who are in this and have to figure it out all by themselves and that's not true but it makes for a few good weepy tv scenes.     

• Love 13

Kyle makes the song all about her.  Of course she does.

Well, I kinda of did the same thing. It is one of my favorite songs that he sings and I was SOOoooooo ticked off that Bravo/production chose to air THs while he was singing! I guess they didn't want to pay for it. LOL

• Love 16

Snooze. Just more "Hey, let's talk about that thing that you and she talked about when she was there and then three weeks ago we talked about that and then again before that.

Dog sneaking potato for the win. "I don't know what this thing is, but it's human food so I'll just put my whole tongue...Oh busted."

• Love 19

Well, from this episode, we now know that the definitive line in the sand has been drawn.  Yolanda, Erica and Eileen are on one side, and Lisa, Rinna and Kyle are on the other.  Kathryn is either straddling, playing the waiting game, or she is the ball that will keep bouncing from one side of the line to the other....

And, I am really, really, really not liking Erica at all.  

• Love 18

So who was Lisa R referring to - the biggest manipulator?

I think she was referring to Yolanda - there was a scene in last week's previews where Lisa R and Yolanda are talking, and she tells Yo that she thinks that Yo is the master manipulator, or something like that.

• Love 17

So now Erika was privately confiding in Kathryn right in front of a television camera and crew? And according to Eileen Lisa remains the ne plus ultra of manipulation even as she herself tries to admonish Rinna for publicly supporting Lisa and guilt trip her into reversing that position. Watching the blonde trio's tete-a-tete was disconcerting if only for the fact that Yolanda actually conducted herself the most sanely of the three; watching Erika seethe over Lisa, a woman she's met on a handful of occasions, was bizarre and unsettling and Eileen's efforts to work Yolanda up over Lisa were just as unsubtle . . . During the season 3 piano sing-a-long, didn't Kyle perform the same histrionics over a different song of David's that, at the time, she claimed was Big Kathy's favorite?

• Love 19

So now Erika was privately confiding in Kathryn right in front of a television camera and crew? And according to Eileen Lisa remains the ne plus ultra of manipulation even as she herself tries to admonish Rinna for publicly supporting Lisa and guilt trip her into reversing that position. Watching the blonde trio's tete-a-tete was disconcerting if only for the fact that Yolanda actually conducted herself the most sanely of the three; watching Erika seethe over Lisa, a woman she's met on a handful of occasions, was bizarre and unsettling and Eileen's efforts to work Yolanda up over Lisa were just as unsubtle . . . During the season 3 piano sing-a-long, didn't Kyle perform the same histrionics over a different song of David's that, at the time, she claimed was Big Kathy's favorite?

Yes, she did! It was "Danny Boy". LOL

• Love 11

I'm so disappointed to see where Eileen is aligning herself.

Kim: I guess I'm not easy to love.

Me: No shit Sherlock.

Boy, did Kim try to turn that moment. Kyle said that she thought Kim hated her, hence the no communication for months and Kim then says that "She (herself) must be hard to love". Way to make yourself look like the victim here Kim......NOT!

• Love 12

Clearly the camera man loves Bambi as much as I do. Is that the same tennis ball? My dog takes about fifteen minutes to rupture the ball and begin consuming it.

Eileen has jumped ship and switched sides.

I found the scenes between Kyle and Kim so painful to watch. I have a similar relationship with my cousin (no substance issues), and it's really hard to deal with someone who loves you so much but also hates and resents you. We always end up close again, but this time it's been eight years and I've moved away. I talk about her almost weekly, and find that the distance has actually made me angrier with her. Her mom died last month and I've yet to acknowledge it. I found out after the fact, but she's very unforgiving about this type of thing.

• Love 15

Well, from this episode, we now know that the definitive line in the sand has been drawn.  Yolanda, Erica and Eileen are on one side, and Lisa, Rinna and Kyle are on the other.  Kathryn is either straddling, playing the waiting game, or she is the ball that will keep bouncing from one side of the line to the other....

And, I am really, really, really not liking Erica at all.  

I think she was referring to Yolanda - there was a scene in last week's previews where Lisa R and Yolanda are talking, and she tells Yo that she thinks that Yo is the master manipulator, or something like that.

Not so fast! Preview up for next week. Lisa Rinna revealing who she is talking about, battle lines getting shaken up!

• Love 15

I don't like Erika one bit - talk about a master manipulator!  She's almost too self-aware for this show - never drops her guard - but I almost admire how controlled she is at all times.  Very disappointed in Eileen - complaining to Yolanda and Erika about the "situation" with LisaV - while carefully not talking about what the topic was - her affair with Vince - perhaps she's learned something (a little late though).

• Love 16

Not so fast! Preview up for next week. Lisa Rinna revealing who she is talking about, battle lines getting shaken up!

Wow...Lisa Rinna is another flip-flopper (and I don't mean her shoes during that scene)!!!  She is so two faced!  

• Love 12

Hmmmm. is LisaR being honest THIS time or is she trying to "people please" Eileen now? LOL IMO, it's a toss up. That said, I CAN see LisaV telling LisaR that if she is that concerned she should 'express it". LOL

• Love 18

I would have much preferred watching an hour of Bambi.

My golden once ate an entire pound of nice, salty bacon off the counter. Poor dog was really, really thirsty for the rest of the day.

My dog ate an entire loaf of bread. Twice. Each time I came home and her water bowl was dry, and she was splayed out on her side like a beached whale.

• Love 23

Happy Super Tuesday!  If I'm not on much tonight I'm watching results so please excuse me if miss any details of this episode. 

KAthryn is a messy broad.  Now she is transporting information back to Erika.  She's clearly pot stirring and isn't doing a good job.  Now she's about to piss off the other newbie Erika and OG LVP.  My, the reunion will be fun seeing them come for her.  I must say her sisters are pretty, the youngest sister is clearly her clone.  Face and voice.  

Speaking of Erika, why is it so hard to answer how long she and Yo have been friends?  She had to be dramatic at the dinner table with LVP about it.  It wasn't like LVP was asking some out of bounds question.  Glad the flashbacks proved that she and Yo either haven't been friends long or they could just merely Hollywood friends at best.

Eileen is wearing my patiences thin now with her passive aggressiveness and beating around the bush about LVP.  I wish she gon' head and get off her chest to LVP and stop talking in code.  It's clear she is still pissed off LVP even brought up how she and Vincent got together and their extramarital affair.  She tells LVP last week she was good and now she tells the other blondes in ERika and Yo that LVP is calculating.  

Was it me or did sound like during one of Yo's talking heads she said, "Don't judge a poo by its cover."  LMAO.  

Lemonlymes putting on the fake tears at the dinner.  MAkes me wonder if this is where she and David start having this issues that will lead to their break up.  

LVP said she would side with Mohemmed is nothing new.  If that's one of her oldest friends and she hasn't had any issues with him personally then I don't see the problem.  But notice Yo she will make this an issue come reunion time like she did in season 4's being upset about not coming to see while she battled her lymes.

Anyways Andrea Bocelli has a beautiful voice. 

The main event Kim vs Kyle.  For the most part, I liked the convo but at the same time Kim still gets on my nerve saying she and Kyle need to keep things in house.  True, but it takes 6 seasons to come to this conclusion.  Plus at this point they should both know what the producers of this show cares to see from them.  At the end, I hope this isn't some ploy to get Kim back on this show.  I don't want her back on full time ever again.  

• Love 16
(edited)
So now Erika was privately confiding in Kathryn right in front of a television camera and crew? And according to Eileen Lisa remains the ne plus ultra of manipulation even as she herself tries to admonish Rinna for publicly supporting Lisa and guilt trip her into reversing that position. Watching the blonde trio's tete-a-tete was disconcerting if only for the fact that Yolanda actually conducted herself the most sanely of the three; watching Erika seethe over Lisa, a woman she's met on a handful of occasions, was bizarre and unsettling and Eileen's efforts to work Yolanda up over Lisa were just as unsubtle . . .

And yet you know that all of them will think nothing of lecturing people on how it's terrible to talk "behind someone's back" as if this conversation doesn't count.

During the season 3 piano sing-a-long, didn't Kyle perform the same histrionics over a different song of David's that, at the time, she claimed was Big Kathy's favorite?

LOL! Yup. I had to laugh when she was like, "It's a sign that he sang this song that's my mom's favorite when it's probably the most obvious standard in that style he could sing. Maybe Kyle thinks Danny Boy and Ave Maria are deep cuts.

Or the truth is, Kyle's mom had a radio.

But it's a pretty clever way to lead into another round of Kim convos, same as

So now Erika was privately confiding in Kathryn right in front of a television camera and crew? And according to Eileen Lisa remains the ne plus ultra of manipulation even as she herself tries to admonish Rinna for publicly supporting Lisa and guilt trip her into reversing that position. Watching the blonde trio's tete-a-tete was disconcerting if only for the fact that Yolanda actually conducted herself the most sanely of the three; watching Erika seethe over Lisa, a woman she's met on a handful of occasions, was bizarre and unsettling and Eileen's efforts to work Yolanda up over Lisa were just as unsubtle . . .

And yet you know that all of them will think nothing of lecturing people on how it's terrible to talk "behind someone's back" as if this conversation doesn't count.

During the season 3 piano sing-a-long, didn't Kyle perform the same histrionics over a different song of David's that, at the time, she claimed was Big Kathy's favorite?

LOL! Yup. I had to laugh when she was like, "It's a sign that he sang this song that's my mom's favorite when it's probably the most obvious standard in that style he could sing. Maybe Kyle thinks Danny Boy and Ave Maria are deep cuts.

Or the truth is, Kyle's mom had a radio.

But it's a pretty clever way to lead into another round of Kim convos, same as ever.

Speaking of Erika, why is it so hard to answer how long she and Yo have been friends?  She had to be dramatic at the dinner table with LVP about it.  It wasn't like LVP was asking some out of bounds question.  Glad the flashbacks proved that she and Yo either haven't been friends long or they could just merely Hollywood friends at best.

I almost wanted Lisa to say something like, "So are you telling me you haven't known Yolanda long?" because why on earth would you suggest Lisa could "get her" with this information? Though Lisa was just as logical in pointing out that since the only thing she knew about her was that she was friends with Yolanda, "So how long have you known Yolanda?" is about as unexpected as a classical singer doing Ave Maria.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 9

It may be slightly off topic, but I love everyone's stories about what their dogs and cats have eaten!

Lisa Rinna is such a drama queen. She'd rather have spikes driven under her fingernails than sit through 20 minutes of her daughter's tonsillectomy? Sheesh!

• Love 15

Well, this won't be popular here but I think Eileen and Erika see Lisa V clearly - these two have good instincts and can see the game even when the player is good.

• Love 11
(edited)

Shhhhh - don't tell anyone that Eileen and Vince had an affair.  Apparently it's a secret.  The running theme with Yolanda seems to be how you must prove your friendship to her (again and again) - remember how pissed off she was in an earlier season when LisaV couldn't make it to her painting party - the Housewives were supposed to paint something for Gigi to take with her when she moved out.  LisaV was, I think, pretty involved with the the setting up of a new restaurant/bar - therefore probably incredibly busy!  Yolanda was also incredibly upset that Lisa hardly (never?) visited her when she was first ill with Lyme - however in light of what Lisa was saying tonight about not being close to Yolanda - Mohamed yes, but not Yolanda - in does kind of explain LisaV's bedside absence - if there's no real closeness, you are not going to dance attendance on anyone .

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Love 17