Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Hearing Problems

• Start Topic

Up against the Westminster Dog Show AND OJ tonight?  Yeah, maybe catch this one on a replay sometime.

Yes, quite the problem if you don't have Tivo/DVR options. I'll watch this live because I think they're travelling to Dubai this week and Bravo can be hard to find/watch later and I actually like WWHL packaged with a HW show . WDS and Married at First Sight repeat later and stream. OJ can be seen on FX tomorrow and that's how I've been watching The Good Wife and Downton Abbey while watching Walking Dead live. Usually its hard to find one thing to watch and I no longer follow RH of ATL or NJ and BH is coming pretty close to being dropped. Anyway, all to say I get the maybe watching on a replay...sometime. This season is a bore.

• Love 5

STFU Yolanda!

Notice the way she keeps mispronouncing Munchhausen in every conceivable way like she is some innocent ponytail wearing schoolgirl.

Loved LisaV calling Yo out on her indescrepansies on all of her Yo is me stories and timelines.

LisaR's hug with her was like, okay you crazy loon F off.

"Yo is me" :)

But did you see Yo's face during the hug? It was a "haha, won THIS round" crap-eating grin.

• Love 14

I despise Yolanda with the acid of a million lemon groves. She might not have Munchausen or Lyme, but she's a self-righteous twat and I can't stand the sound of her voice.

She had a problem with Brandi? Fucking liar. Keep talking about integrity. You aligned yourself with the worst of the worst and now you're rewriting history.

Rinna apologized and was totally honest with Yolanda. Yolanda is pretending none of that ever happened. Yolanda didn't deserve the apology. It's now like Yolanda remembered she needs a storyline and decided to abuse Rinna post-apology. If I was in Rinna's place, I'd have thrown a drink in her face and said "Apology rescinded, bitch."

Yolanda has a problem with the truth. I have zero sympathy for her entitled ass. She's a viper who enjoys torturing others and seeking attention. She hasn't earned the kind of unconditional loyalty she wants from those other women. I'd walk away from Yo's lunacy and drama in a heartbeat if I was embroiled in it. I guess it's more difficult when it's a coworker.

ETA: getting pushed to your breaking point and snapping doesn't make one bipolar. If a vile creature thrived to smear a member of my nuclear family, I could see myself having Rinna's Amsterdam reaction. Push someone that far, they break. I don't see her throwing glasses at people every day. Unfortunately, as much as Kyle wants to wipe it all way, Kim's evil behavior hurt people in an immediate, one-on-one way. Kim's bad behavior doesn't always relate directly to Kyle, I can't stand hoe she tried to always minimize the pain Kim caused others with the "She's my sister, I can't hear this" bs.

Remember Kyle, this is the same woman who blamed YOUR DAUGHTERS for the bite Kim's dog inflicted on her. Take off the rose-colored glasses, because you sound deranged when you defend someone who did that to your child.

IMO, Yolanda knew full well that LisaR never said MBP! She said that to get at LisaV, she turned to LisaV and said something to her about her talking about the non-Gigi's when LisaV tried to explain LisaR never said MBP.

• Love 18

The thought bubble over my head at the dinner was : Go to your room Erika and take grandpa Tom with you, it's past his night night time and he is getting grumpy.

The alternate being: Pat the puss and call it a night.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 21

First did anyone think Tom and Lisa totally had a spark? I don't know if she really like being compared to an alligator though. Ken looked a little uncomfortable or jealous. And it was a great insight to see how tall is spoke to Erica twice on camera. The go to your room telling her not to curse and then shushing her. I know some people thought Lisa was jealous of Erica when she first came on the scene but after that dinner I would assume we still wouldn't have any jealousy over the trophy wife because of how her husband spoke to her . It made me feel like her whole badbitch persona is so fake. Next Yolanda is a loon I wish Lisa would have said then don't accept my apology and just stood up and left it was kind of ridiculous at a certain point to just sit there and get lectured over and over again. Whoever said yolandas smile when Erica started yelling shows her manipulative ways is very correct

Edited by janie2002
  • Love 23

The fact Lemonlymes even had the nerve to get the slightest nasty with LisaR and say "Hold on let's not interrupt" in that tone of hers. Reminded me how she use to talk Joyce. Kyle is right, the old Lemonlymes is back.

And Erika didn't need to get so extra about wanting to know the truth at the table. Based off what was being said, it's not hard to do easy arithmetic to guess that maybe LVP could had said somethings about Yolanda. Even when she called her out about it was quite obvious shes been playing chess from the sidelines.

• Love 13

Maybe the Girardi power dynamic explains why Erika is a pussy when circumstances demand that she defend a perspective/position on her own but turned into a textbook asshole bully with the loudest yell when she had Yolanda present to deliver marching orders . . . Did anyone else notice the scary smile that flashed across Yolanda's face when Erika was screaming? Sociopathy unveils itself in the brief when the sociopath can't maintain their mask . . . Between her Kafkaesque perpetuation of the "affair" dispute and her disingenuous abuse monologue, the blooms have been falling off the rose for me for a while with respect to Eileen. But I can't believe it took me this long to realize her constant professions of a need for "closure" and "resolution" are just her euphemisms for instigation, producer wet work, and pot stirring.

Yolanda kept smirking the whole time! She really IS a piece of work and is most definitely NOT a nice person IMO.

Eileen has perfected the "runtelldat" persona. LOL

I have never in my life wanted to grab someone by the shoulders and shake them. My God woman, YOU WERE READING THE WRONG DEFINITION!! She doesn't listen ( this is not the first time) and goes off half cocked about the wrong damn thing. I alternately loved and hated LisaR tonight.

Yolanda knew full well what she was reading and that LisaR never said MBP, hence her comment to LisaV! Yolanda is sly like a fox in the hen house at midnight!

• Love 17

Kyle - new drinking game...every time she cries. I'm just over her. She's been guilty of participating in conversations about Yo and stirring the pot with YoYo, but she doesn't speak up.

Lisa R - she apologized. 'Nuff said. If Yolanda was mad after the fact, oh well, suck a lemon.

Lisa VP - she is a coy one, but thank goodness she finally said what everyone else in the world has been thinking; Yolanda constantly contradicts herself.

Yolanda - ugh. Again with short, white pants, greasy looking hair, and an old lady sweater. Hypocrite, liar, narcissist. She let Brandi get away with murder and defended her, wants everyone to defend her, yet gets mad at LVP for saying LR didn't say MBP. If she's so independent and has so much integrity, why doesn't she use her maiden name and not Hadid. It's not as though her kids are little.

• Love 23

Yolanda - ugh. Again with short, white pants, greasy looking hair, and an old lady sweater. Hypocrite, liar, narcissist. She let Brandi get away with murder and defended her, wants everyone to defend her, yet gets mad at LVP for saying LR didn't say MBP. If she's so independent and has so much integrity, why doesn't she use her maiden name and not Hadid. It's not as though her kids are little.

Yep, the "whitewash" clothes are getting a bit obvious.

• Love 6

I don't understand why anyone would buy a skincare line that Adrienne creates.  Her skin is tight strictly because she's had excessive plastic surgery, and probably fillers and botox.  The contrast between Kyle's fresh makeup look and Adrienne's clown makeup was jarring.

I haven't been a fan of Kathryn's, but I have to give her credit for her defense of Kim.  She's the easiest target, and certainly the easiest way to win over fans, is to trash Kim.  It was interesting to see Eileen sort of go at Kathryn as Rinna's tag team partner, then back off at Kathryn's emotion.

Like Eileen, unresolved issues makes me nervous.  I can sense tension, unspoken drama, and elevated emotion from a mile away.  The difference between Eileen and me, is that I tend to not wade in, and I try to stay out of things that don't involve me.  She just never seems to improve anything with her attempts.

I wasn't crazy about Mr. Girardi snapping at Erika, but she seemed totally unfazed.  In fact, she quickly inserted herself into his comments and finished speaking for him.  I wanted to be on her side, but if she chronically attempts to interrupt and make his point for him, that can be extremely irritating.

Did anyone notice that Ken maintained a very neutral facial expression through LVP and Girardi's interactions? I couldn't tell if was just crabby, irritated by Girardi's attention to LVP, or just tired of the whole show.  He looked pretty pissy throughout.  It must get tiring to always be vigilant to swoop in and "save" LVP.  She held her own quite well, and seemed pleased to be considered a formidable opponent.

• Love 10

Got interrupted; will have to watch again.

Want to watch WWHL because Craig Ferguson is on, but also Yo. Ick.

I noticed in the promo that Andy introduced her as "Yolanda Hadid".  Now I have not been divorced twice, but is it typical to discard the second husband's name and return to first husband's name?  Or does that only apply when first hubby's name is well-known?  If hubby #1 had the last name Finkelmeyer or Jones, would Yolanda now be calling herself Yolanda Finkelmeyer/Jones?

• Love 11
I haven't been a fan of Kathryn's, but I have to give her credit for her defense of Kim.  She's the easiest target, and certainly the easiest way to win over fans, is to trash Kim.  It was interesting to see Eileen sort of go at Kathryn as Rinna's tag team partner, then back off at Kathryn's emotion.

I was glad for somebody to shut Lisar down but I'd be really annoyed if I was describing somebody being scary scary to me and then be told that I’m not allowed to say that because their father committed suicide when they were 13 and he was a drug addict. Don’t use your issues with your father to tell me how I can talk about my own experiences!

I wish everybody would just admit that Yolanda’s problem with the other is that she’s an awful person. The illness is just the usual nonsense gone nuclear. She wants everybody defending her all over town, jumping to her defense over every imagined slight no matter how silly.

It really sums her up when she’s laughing at Lisa saying, “I apologized and we were fine. If you had another issue you should have called me.” Like of course Lisar is just supposed to know that Yolanda is angry again because her “nurse” read her what Munchausen’s is.

Best part was Lisa pointing out that Yolanda claiming she hasn’t walked in a year is at odds with the two of them running around Beverly Hills, something Yolanda herself arranged. Nice non-answer there, Yolanda, saying that you planned running around because every day you hope it’ll be the day you can drag yourself out of bed.

I noticed in the promo that Andy introduced her as "Yolanda Hadid".  Now I have not been divorced twice, but is it typical to discard the second husband's name and return to first husband's name?  Or does that only apply when first hubby's name is well-known?  If hubby #1 had the last name Finkelmeyer or Jones, would Yolanda now be calling herself Yolanda Finkelmeyer/Jones?

Gigi’s last name is Hadid. I imagine Yolanda would naturally want to share Gigi’s name.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 24

Kathryn has a nice house, but what a trainwreck. Give me Eileen quirky house anyday :)

I'm just a nice girl from the Midwest, but I will never understand the need for eight bathrooms in a five bedroom house.  Unless three guests are the LVP type who won't share a bathroom with her mate, why is it necessary?

Best part was Lisa pointing out that Yolanda claiming she hasn’t walked in a year is at odds with the two of them running around Beverly Hills, something Yolanda herself arranged. Nice non-answer there, Yolanda, saying that you planned running around because every day you hope it’ll be the day you can drag yourself out of bed.

LVP's point was perfect, but she backed up with a terrible example.  Yolanda, how consistent is it that you said you haven't walked in a year?  Why we walked just a year ago. Luckily, Yo's very slow on her feet.

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 7

Bravo claims this extended footage of the Yolanda argument at Erika's : http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-12/videos/extended-lisa-and-yolandas-argument

Show hasn't aired here.

Oh wow now she's using the suicide angle... her kids... and brain function issues.

"Lemons, Lymes, and Scandal" will continue after this commercial break!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 9

I despise Yolanda with the acid of a million lemon groves. She might not have Munchausen or Lyme, but she's a self-righteous twat and I can't stand the sound of her voice.

She had a problem with Brandi? Fucking liar. Keep talking about integrity. You aligned yourself with the worst of the worst and now you're rewriting history.

Rinna apologized and was totally honest with Yolanda. Yolanda is pretending none of that ever happened. Yolanda didn't deserve the apology. It's now like Yolanda remembered she needs a storyline and decided to abuse Rinna post-apology. If I was in Rinna's place, I'd have thrown a drink in her face and said "Apology rescinded, bitch."

Yolanda has a problem with the truth. I have zero sympathy for her entitled ass. She's a viper who enjoys torturing others and seeking attention. She hasn't earned the kind of unconditional loyalty she wants from those other women. I'd walk away from Yo's lunacy and drama in a heartbeat if I was embroiled in it. I guess it's more difficult when it's a coworker.

Thank you!  I came here to Own My Shit and say what I thought about this bitch, but you did it better than I could!  

If we had all took a drink everytime the word ' Munchhausen ' was uttered we'd all be passed out by the end of the show.

Do we drink for "haunchenmaunchen" too?  Acting like you can't pronounce a German word is a bit disingenuous, Yo, and does not speak well of your integrity.

All hail queen LVP at the end of the episode fo calling out Lemonlymes contradictions about her health! Thank you bitch. I been waiting and begging for this. When she brought up the walking thing I wanted to do a back flip on my bed.

And who sees it now when Lemonlymes is in the hot seat about her illness she wants to go and change subject with no comeback. And when did she call Lisa R bipolar?? I bet she dont even know what the hell it means. She's a piece of work. And the lies are slowly but sure coming to the surface.

I loved LVP for this too!  And then Yo began with the laughing - exactly how she treated Joyce when  Joyce called her out, with the laughter and "Oh, you're crazy!"  What a bitch.  I think I'll even call her c***ty - and I don't mean the "cool Erika Jayne definition" either!!

Edited by princelina
  • Love 23