Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Carole was full of crap, but there was one very telling moment she had.  She stumbled over her words when she (not very convincingly) said there was no producer prodding on NYC Houeswives.  Satan Andy gave her quite a look -- as if to he was saying to her with his eyes -- BITCH, shut your trap & don't give away my Housewives secrets or I'll so have your ass.

Alexander Skarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssgarrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddd. My man. I was worried Andy would act like a buffoon, but he didn't (too much) & AS seems like a dork. I love him.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He had no problem calling Heather Dubrow out as his least favorite housewife!

I was actually impressed by the reason he gave for not liking her on the after show. ICYMI, he said that he was at an event with her (amongst other people) and Heather was an absolute ass to the servers.  Made me like Jeff a bit more...I don't watch Flipping Out because 60 minutes of him is too much, but I do like him on WWHL occasionally because he's not afraid to disagree with Andy.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, bref said:

Did he say why Shannon was his favorite? :)

He and Shannon are friends IRL; it was Shannon's birthday party where Heather treated the wait staff poorly.

• Love 5
On 6/23/2016 at 5:37 PM, Notmuchofacook said:

There is nothing Nene Leakes can do to herself that will make me like her...or even tolerate her. When I see her on a show, I'm done.

I get you.  Every time she does a show or guests on something I know Kenya dies a little bit more on the inside.  So I say go Nene.

• Love 2

Is this where we discuss the Bravos?  I could see no other place so....

That was crap!  I like his regular show, minus anything by RHoOC, I was so bored.   Either be in LA and do the show or Have the winners in NY the lag was awful and you knew who won by when he went back to LA.  When Jax won I clicked away.

• Love 2
(edited)

Pretty good one with Pats & Eddie.  Sorry, I just can't call those 2 by their real names.  I was annoyed as hell when Satan Andy was comparing Moaner & Sonja to them.  Pats & Eddie weren't bothered in the least & went along with playing Moaner & Sonja -- and of course, they were hilarious.  Wouldn't expect anything else of them.  But for Satan Andy to flatter himself that any of his Housewives shows are anywhere near the level of Ab Fab?  Fuck off, Satan Andy -- uh, don't flatter yourself, cuz no fuckin' way -- EVER!!!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Kristen Wiig and Leslie Jones were fun!  Smart guests with quick responses who seem to have genuine fun.  I hate the typical housewives tagline question callers do, but Kristen had two great ones.  This show reminded me of why I watch.  

So many recently have been Bravo dummies that can barely listen to a whole question, let alone form a coherent thought.  Or, celebrities who act like the games are beneath them and take themselves too seriously.

• Love 3
(edited)

I was so disgusted by Michael Rappaport (while Andy giggled)  going on and on about a woman's "fishy"  smell. Just absolutely horrible he  thought he was being hilarious.  

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, imjagain said:

I was so disgusted by Michael Rappaport (while Andy giggled)  going on and on about a woman's "fishy"  smell. Just absolutely horrible he  thought he was being hilarious.  

In his defense, Theresa went on way longer about that fishy smell on the actual episode...

(edited)
2 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

In his defense, Theresa went on way longer about that fishy smell on the actual episode...

Oh absolutely. I think Teresa is an ass. And I'm sure you right,  I don't watch RHoNj but saw the clip and  thought wtf?  why is this a conversation? Like I said I don't watch. 

However,  I stand by my disgust at 2 men giggling at the fishy smell of a woman. It was just so gross to me,   for Michael to have to make a little skit out of it,  imo it says a hellava lot about him. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

It was totally gross!   To Andy's credit, he seemed to want to shut it down quickly.  I like Rapaport but that was pretty disgusting.

I think that is why I was so annoyed.  I enjoy Michael Rappaport too.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Joe Jonas is boring. And I've never paid attention to the Jonas brothers, but he looks very skinny. Like too skinny.

I was thinking that also.  Drugs?  He also seemed not super intelligent.  

• Love 1

I actually like Kelly, which I know isn't the most popular opinion, but the way Andy and Jenni treated her was so rude. It was her first time and you could tell she was very sad. There was no attempt to make her feel comfortable. Especially from Andy that is vile since he's been promoting the hell out of her and is making so much money off of her. The show would be as stale and boring as it was last season had the cast stayed the same. I will say Kelly did handle herself well despite being treated like a piece of cat shit.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Neeners said:

I'm not a Kelly fan, but it was unfair to have a friend of her nemesis as the other guest her first time on the show. I mean, come on.

I agree. I thought Jenni went too far. I'm a little disappointed in her. Kelly was trying hard to keep it together, she was nice and didn't have any attitude when she was answering Andy's questions. Unlike other housewife guests (Nene, Kenya and Kim Z). Nice job, Andy, host with the most, making your guest feel welcome. 

• Love 2

I wish Andy would put the Real Housewives of I Don't Care together, and actual celebrities on separate episodes so that I don't have to deal with all that catty Bravo stuff when I'm trying to see an actor/singer that I like. I know that doesn't happen often because Bravo has to push their franchise, but sometimes I'll avoid an actress or comedian that I would normally tune in to see just so that I can avoid Nene Leakes or one of those other women whose names I'm trying hard not to learn.

• Love 2

Part of me hopes that Trump winning in the poll is because people want to mess with Andy's head and the thought of that makes me laugh.  

I don't really think she adds much to the NY show, but Jules looked good last night.  I give Dorinda the side-eye for being a shit stirrer.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I'm happy to see Jules Wainstein looking so good!  Looks like she may have gained a little weight.

She is a very beautiful woman but dayum she was completely shitfaced. Couldn't even answer Andy's questions, Dorinda had to do it for her....extremely bizarre behavior.

• Love 2

Was only able to watch Carole for maybe 10 seconds before my gag reflex was about to kick in & I was about to hurl up every meal I've had for the last week in response.  Had to turn this shit off quick.

OK, I know Carole has now become Satan Andy's prized butt-muncher in the way she's so debased herself by living In Bethenny's asshole & now ALWAYS defending whatever vile/awful/horrible thing she predictably does or says.  

I just figured Carole couldn't sink any lower in her now supremely lowball status as a Bravo puppet butt-muncher.  Nope.  In 10 seconds, Carole proved me wrong.  She turned to some idiot from the ridiculously stupid Shahs shit, & she said how wonderful & "genuine" that show is.  Yup, she actually said that crap was "genuine".  Barf.  And she said this all while Satan Andy had his usual smug Joker smile pasted on his mug, & was clearly overjoyed with Carole's Bravo butt-munching.  Ew.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Andy's sexual innuendos are really tiresome, and I hate the games where the guests have to identify someone's crotch, butt, or breasts. I record this show, but if I'm not interested in the guests, I delete. Anyway, Andy gets a little too avid with the male guests and I can't see a male host behaving the same way towards females. Just because he's gay doesn't give him a pass. Thanks for listening/reading.

• Love 5

Are these new shows during the two week Olympics? 

Watched Hugh Grant on last Thursday which I know is new, yet I saw last night (Monday) was a repeat from a few weeks back with Shannon Beador and Abby Elliot. 

Edited by Bossa Nova