Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I came by here, because, the first story that I heard yesterday about the Kobe Bryant crash yesterday said that it happened in Khloe's back yard. I haven't seen anything else about that. Anyone know? 

No

5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I came by here, because, the first story that I heard yesterday about the Kobe Bryant crash yesterday said that it happened in Khloe's back yard. I haven't seen anything else about that. Anyone know? 

That’s not true, or it would’ve been all over the Daily Mail.

• Love 2

On the subject of the crash..Lamar was interviewed last night and, damn it was heartbreaking. Poor guy could barely hold it together talking about Kobe. I hope he doesn't fall into drugs again. He compared the pain in shock he is feeling to when his son died.  When Lamar ODed Kobe was one of the first people to rush to his side.

• Love 7

I love that Khloe and Kourtney posted supposedly cryptic messages about each other and Kim posted photos of her kid's playroom and there's zippo activity here.  Except for me posting about the zip activity 😉  Dare I dream their kudzu like infiltration of social media might have met its Round Up?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I'd say the move to Thursday is the beginning of the end. Thursday night is Gray's Anatomy on ABC, the CBS comedy lineup, I'm not sure what else, but, in my opinion, it doesn't show a lot of faith in the show & ratings. 

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

Just when you think they can't look anymore like sexbots .  . . 

I just found out that they wore those outfits to one of Kanye's Sunday Services, think about that, they wore those outfits to a religious service. 

Oh FFS, Kim Kardashian (The Justice Project) will be a guest on The View on Tuesday morning.

The good news is that it's already a clusterfuck, with everyone participating from remote locations.

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 1
20 hours ago, suomi said:

Oh FFS, Kim Kardashian (The Justice Project) will be a guest on The View on Tuesday morning.

The good news is that it's already a clusterfuck, with everyone participating from remote locations.

Honestly I don't get her being invited on Opinion shows.  Who cares what she thinks?  I'm not dismissive of her business acumen, or self-marketing, but do even her devout followers think she's a source of political or societal wisdom?  Yeah, I know Kanye thinks he's important in those ways, so by extension maybe she does too, but do the producers of The View?  Then again, they let Meghan McCain speak.  Ugh,  So they've got no standards.

Edited by Kromm
(edited)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8285683/Scott-Disick-checks-Colorado-rehab-alcohol-cocaine-abuse.html

Scott is in rehab.  Like I mentioned in his thread, since this is the DailyMail, I bet that Kris is the source.  She really is the devil.

I don't like Sofia Richie, I think she is a terrible influence on him.  I know he can get himself in trouble, but she seems creepy.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 2

Aww I thought he was doing so well.

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1148070/scott-disick-enters-rehab-for-substance-abuse

E! News can confirm the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star entered a treatment facility in Edwards, Colorado last week. "It's true. Scott checked in last week. He had a lot of guidance from Kourtney and she demanded that he get help," a source shares. "Things have been bad the last couple of weeks and Kourtney won't allow him around the kids unless he gets treatment."

It’s on ET online, too.  Ugh, come on Scott.  This just breaks my heart.

I worry about Mason entering his teen years.  He’s already got attitude / ego to spare and addiction is genetic.  Not a good mix.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, nkotb said:

https://www.eonline.com/shows/kardashians/news/1148102/scott-disick-checks-out-of-rehab-and-plans-to-sue-over-alleged-leaked-photo?query=disick

According to E!, Scott immediately checked out of rehab, when it was made public that he was there. Apparently, when he was checked in, someone on staff snapped a pic, likely sold it, & that's how it was made public. Scott is suing. Rightfully so, in my opinion. .

This is upsetting to me. Scott checked into rehab because he needed help and now because of some greedy staff member and the intrusive press, he had to check out without getting the treatment he needed. If any harm comes to him, it will be on those people's heads (not that they'll care).

We all know that the "source" in that E! article is none other than Kris Jenner since she uses the network as her mouthpiece for the fam. Notice that Kourtney was the one who gave Scott "guidance" so that he'd check into rehab because she's always been so emotionally supportive with him. <eye roll> I really wish Scott would get into a long-term program for addiction so that he'd have a sponsor, counselors, etc. to lean on during difficult times (like this quarantine that's caused so many addicts to relapse). And he for sure needs a really good therapist to help him come to terms with the loss of his parents. I really hope that for the sake of his three children, Scott will come out of this okay. 

• Love 10
On 5/23/2020 at 3:40 PM, GaT said:

Well that sounds incredibly boring.  Of course, it can't be any more boring than usual.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8369681/Kylie-Jenner-no-longer-billionaire-according-Forbes.html

KYLIE LIED????  NO!  Forged tax returns to fake being a billionaire?  Of course this has Kris Jenner's sticky fingerprints all over it.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8369681/Kylie-Jenner-no-longer-billionaire-according-Forbes.html

KYLIE LIED????  NO!  Forged tax returns to fake being a billionaire?  Of course this has Kris Jenner's sticky fingerprints all over it.  

I'm not a financial expert by any means, but the numbers Kris has reported for Kylie Cosmetics have always sounded unrealistic to me. No surprise here.

• Love 8
(edited)

Holy shit talk about embarrassment. This is trending on twitter right now and lots of people are mocking Kylie.  However, stating tax returns were forged is a very serious accusation - they better have proof to back that claim up.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

Yeah, REALLY embarrassing, especially since Kylie “Billionaire” Jenner has been her public image since the magazine cover came out and Kylie very much played along with it, even releasing a money themed makeup palate. So either she doesn’t have a clue about her own finances or she willingly went along with a lie 

• Love 9

So either she doesn’t have a clue about her own finances or she willingly went along with a lie 

A mixture of both?

but the numbers Kris has reported for Kylie Cosmetics have always sounded unrealistic to me.

To a lot of people, I'm guessing.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

I'm not a financial expert by any means, but the numbers Kris has reported for Kylie Cosmetics have always sounded unrealistic to me. No surprise here.

I always thought the same. I know Kylie has millions of mindless sheep ready and willing to buy whatever she puts out, but her skincare line was universally trashed, and there's hardly any buzz about her makeup anymore. When I watched that tour of her empty warehouse of an office, I didn't get the vibe any serious business was going on there. I know she's still loaded regardless, but I never believed she had billionaire status. I don't think Kanye does either.

• Love 8

My main issue was, the business wasn't around long enough to make her a billionaire. If you told me in another 5 or 10 years time, sure,  I might have believed it. But this was a bit too quick.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Yeah I remember people here saying that it doesn't make sense.  It's drunk Kris who probably did a white-out job on her W2!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, VioletWitch said:

Yeah, REALLY embarrassing, especially since Kylie “Billionaire” Jenner has been her public image since the magazine cover came out and Kylie very much played along with it, even releasing a money themed makeup palate. So either she doesn’t have a clue about her own finances or she willingly went along with a lie 

I'm pretty sure Kris and whichever "accountants" she hires handle all the finances, Kylie is just the face and maybe contributes nominally to the creative work like picking color palettes or voicing ideas for campaigns. Years ago a KWUTK episode covered Kendall and Kylie dropping out of high school to be home schooled. Kendall's excuse was that she traveled a lot for her modeling career. Kylie just flat out admitted that she couldn't keep up and felt stupid. That girl does not have the brain power to understand the basics of corporate finance, she just parroted the numbers Kris fed her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

As for me and myself, I simply do not care how much money Kylie has.  I do think her little girl is beautiful though.

It's not about how much money Kylie has, it's about Kris lying about the company's earnings in the media to get publicity and a certain status for Kylie. Had Kylie Cosmetics been a publicly traded company, Kris's actions would have been a serious crime and she could have faced a long prison sentence. If it's true that she faked tax statements, that could still be a crime, especially if the faked documents were the basis for the Coty deal. At the very least, I doubt that any reputable company will ever enter into a business deal with Kris again. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

It's not about how much money Kylie has, it's about Kris lying about the company's earnings in the media to get publicity and a certain status for Kylie. Had Kylie Cosmetics been a publicly traded company, Kris's actions would have been a serious crime and she could have faced a long prison sentence. If it's true that she faked tax statements, that could still be a crime, especially if the faked documents were the basis for the Coty deal. At the very least, I doubt that any reputable company will ever enter into a business deal with Kris again. 

They all just lie and lie, all the time.  It is like a sickness.  I bet Kris has committed some kind of fraud, maybe not on this deal, but she has probably lied to companies in the past...

And like someone above said, Kylie either doesn't have a clue about her finances, or she went along with a lie.  Either way, she sucks.

• Love 8

Kanye being a billionaire is more believable. Love him or hate him but he has spent many years touring, selling music and way more years than Kylie building the Yeezy brand. Sure I guess its possible its bullshit but I do find it believable. Higher ups from Adidas have talked about how valuable Yeezy is. I believe them over the Kardashian camp.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

They all just lie and lie, all the time.  It is like a sickness.  I bet Kris has committed some kind of fraud, maybe not on this deal, but she has probably lied to companies in the past...

I agree that the lying is habitual, but I had genuinely thought Kris was a smart enough business woman to avoid committing outright fraud. There's a big difference between lying about plastic surgery or store-bought pies and falsifying documents in a $600,000,000 deal.

• Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I'm pretty sure Kris and whichever "accountants" she hires handle all the finances, Kylie is just the face and maybe contributes nominally to the creative work like picking color palettes or voicing ideas for campaigns. Years ago a KWUTK episode covered Kendall and Kylie dropping out of high school to be home schooled. Kendall's excuse was that she traveled a lot for her modeling career. Kylie just flat out admitted that she couldn't keep up and felt stupid. That girl does not have the brain power to understand the basics of corporate finance, she just parroted the numbers Kris fed her.

I always found it laughable that she was pimped as this savvy business entrepreneur who heads a billion dollar company.  The girl doesn't come off all that bright or even that driven.   I doubt she has ever done any real work or has a clue in running a company. 

Edited by escape
  • Love 10

I wonder if Kris just submitted fake tax returns to Forbes, but gave legit numbers to the investors and Coty? I mean, the former is certainly shady and unethical, but would it be considered illegal?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wonder if Kris just submitted fake tax returns to Forbes, but gave legit numbers to the investors and Coty? I mean, the former is certainly shady and unethical, but would it be considered illegal?

I don't think the former would be illegal since Kylie Cosmetics was a privately held company - if it had been publicly traded, Kris would have been on the hook for securities fraud.

• Useful 1

If Coty overpaid based on false documentation then Coty would have grounds for a civil suit, right?

Maybe Kim is getting her law license just in time, phew!

• LOL 8

My two cents is Kris produced some bullshit paperwork to get Kylie on the Forbes list, but any tax returns filed with the IRS were legit, as were the sales figures they gave Coty. 

I can't imagine the lawyers and accountants at the latter didn't go over the numbers with a fine toothed comb, especially considering the amount of money they were about to fork over for the business. 

• Love 4