Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

The girls don't surprise me, but how did Kanye crack the top 20, let alone the top 3? Is Yeezy that big? I thought he still owed JayZ a crazy amount of money. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, nkotb said:

The girls don't surprise me, but how did Kanye crack the top 20, let alone the top 3? Is Yeezy that big? I thought he still owed JayZ a crazy amount of money. 

Go look in Kanye's thread, there's a link to an interview with him that also talks about where his money is coming from.

4 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

To hear Jordyn tell it was simply them being at the club at the same time. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hmm, Jordyn just happened to be in a random club in Houston, and James Harden just happened to be there also, & Jordyn just happened to be shaking her ass right in front of where he was sitting. Yeah, that totally sounds like "simply them being at the club at the same time"

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So what’s the deal - anyone Khloe ever dated is off limits to anyone Khloe ever knew?

No, but how many NBA players are there in the league? Jordyn hanging out with James Harden is a coincidence? Uh no, no matter what their relationship is, Jordyn is poking the bear.

• Love 3
On 7/10/2019 at 2:06 PM, nkotb said:

God giveth?  I mean, Kanye IS the pastor of his own church, so he probably has God’s private number and just calls directly and requests whatever he needs. 😏

• LOL 6

Brandon always seemed a but too passive for my taste.  A really nice guy, but very laid back. They were together a long time before getting married. Sometimes I think these long term relationships start to fall apart and the couples think marriage will bring them back together, or they decide to have a child and  want to be married first. But marriage doesn’t solve fundamental problems in a relationship. 

Could be that getting married wasn’t the answer - but there was also something going on with Leah and her identity. She said the name change to Leah James was so that she wasn’t in her father’s or husband’s shadow (don’t recall her exact words, but something to that effect). Leah’s been on a musical journey, but I suspect there’s more to her story.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, iwasish said:

Sometimes I think these long term relationships start to fall apart and the couples think marriage will bring them back together, or they decide to have a child and  want to be married first. But marriage doesn’t solve fundamental problems in a relationship. 

I read somewhere (can't remember where though) that the problem was Leah Kaitlynn wanted to be legally married & have a baby but Brandon Brody wasn't ready for either. Don't have any idea if that has something to do with the truth.

Edited by GaT
Because I screwed up the names
9 minutes ago, GaT said:

I read somewhere (can't remember where though) that the problem was Leah wanted to be legally married & have a baby but Brandon wasn't ready for either. Don't have any idea if that has something to do with the truth.

Are you confusing Brody with Brandon? Leah and Brandon were married and have a daughter. Brody says his marriage was ceremonial only. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Are you confusing Brody with Brandon? Leah and Brandon were married and have a daughter. Brody says his marriage was ceremonial only. 

Whoops, I used the wrong names LOL, I meant Brody & Kaitlynn. All those Jenners look alike to me.

• LOL 3
11 hours ago, Artsda said:

Watch, this won’t last long either. None of these people grew up in stable homes with average type parents. They have no idea how to be in a  successful marriage. Look at their role models Caitlyn/Kris/Lynda/David(Foster) and who knows who else in between. I think Leah is also from a broken home. 

• Love 4
On 8/5/2019 at 11:17 PM, GaT said:

I read somewhere (can't remember where though) that the problem was Leah Kaitlynn wanted to be legally married & have a baby but Brandon Brody wasn't ready for either. Don't have any idea if that has something to do with the truth.

dude is 35, if he ain't ready for that after almost 6 years of dating, then there's no future there.

• Love 9

There's a photo of a female Kardashian with her lips pursed on the People magazine website and between the plastic surgery and photoshop, I can't even tell who it is anymore.  I don't care enough to read the caption so I guess I'll never know...although apparently I care enough to come here and write a comment *snerk*

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Brody and Brandon are just trust fund babies who go around falling in love. Like what else do they have to do? Brandon does music but it’s nothing special and he’s not big or anything. Brody is doing some music too. They just live a life of partying and travelling. They have too much free time almost lol. Am I a bit jealous? Maybe lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 8/31/2019 at 8:31 AM, Frost said:

There's a photo of a female Kardashian with her lips pursed on the People magazine website and between the plastic surgery and photoshop, I can't even tell who it is anymore.  I don't care enough to read the caption so I guess I'll never know...although apparently I care enough to come here and write a comment *snerk*

😄 It’s Khloe and she looks like a fool.  I dream of having, in cash, all of the money that the Kardashian’s have spent on cosmetic procedures since Day One.  I suspect that I would be at least as rich as they are.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/5/2019 at 9:39 AM, Nicmar said:

Khloe looks like one of those realistic sex dolls that costs hundreds of dollars.

At least those realistic sex dolls have some dignity & self-respect for themselves. Khloe has none of those qualities.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Magog said:

At least those realistic sex dolls have some dignity & self-respect for themselves. Khloe has none of those qualities.

I read that she’s still claiming Tristan FaceTimes and texts her regularly. 

• LOL 4
22 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I read that she’s still claiming Tristan FaceTimes and texts her regularly. 

I would hope so, he's still True's father & like it or not, he's part of Khloe's life for years to come. If he's not where Khloe is, then he should be checking in all the time to see how True is.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, GaT said:

I would hope so, he's still True's father & like it or not, he's part of Khloe's life for years to come. If he's not where Khloe is, then he should be checking in all the time to see how True is.

My impression of her remarks is that the purpose of the calls is to talk to her, not to inquire about True.  At least that’s how she is putting it out there. 

I’d like to know how often he’s seen her since they split. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
On 8/7/2019 at 6:57 AM, KatWay said:

dude is 35, if he ain't ready for that after almost 6 years of dating, then there's no future there.

There is something off about Brody.  Other than the fact that he is an asshole.  He doesn't seem to be into women.  He almost seems repulsed by them, or at least annoyed.  He also picks women he thinks people think are hot, like trashy hot.  He never seems into them. 

22 hours ago, Magog said:

Those dolls are usually hot too, so people would probably try to return Khloe if they received her in the mail.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Kendall & Kim at the Emmys. You would think that Kim would have realized by now that standing next to Kendall makes her look like a troll. Kendall looks perfectly posed & Kim looks like she's going to fall forward on her face from trying so hard to show off her tits.

kendall-jenner-9.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Kendall & Kim at the Emmys. You would think that Kim would have realized by now that standing next to Kendall makes her look like a troll. Kendall looks perfectly posed & Kim looks like she's going to fall forward on her face from trying so hard to show off her tits.

kendall-jenner-9.jpg

Is it me or is Kim looking a little  bit like donatella Versace in the face here. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

kendall-jenner-9.jpg

Kendall looked like she was scared to death. I think some of the audience was laughing... so may be she freaked out. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim looks like she's going to fall forward on her face from trying so hard to show off her tits.

That would be an improvement. I would love to see Kim fall flat on her face. And what was the point of these 2 losers being at the Primetime Emmy Awards in the first place? You would think that these awards shows would have some sense of standards to keep clowns like them away from there.

9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Is it me or is Kim looking a little  bit like donatella Versace in the face here. 

At least Donatella Versace has some sense of pride on herself. 

8 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Kendall looked like she was scared to death. I think some of the audience was laughing... so may be she freaked out. 

I'm going to be honest. I would of been laughing at her.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Magog said:

That would be an improvement. I would love to see Kim fall flat on her face. And what was the point of these 2 losers being at the Primetime Emmy Awards in the first place? You would think that these awards shows would have some sense of standards to keep clowns like them away from there.

At least Donatella Versace has some sense of pride on herself. 

I'm going to be honest. I would of been laughing at her.

The audience did laugh at them -- Kim said something like "our family knows better than anyone how compelling watching people just living their lives can be" and the audience started laughing.

As much as they like to think otherwise, they are not, and never will be, considered to be "talent" in the eyes of the acting community. Based on last night's reaction, the television industry clearly doesn't take them seriously. 

I was watching the E pre-show and they tried to make it sound like the Ks are responsible for the entire concept of a reality tv show and that before their show there wasn't even a reality tv emmy category. Ummm . . . . true, but the category wasn't created because of the Ks, and they've never been nominated for, let alone, won, any award in any category. 

Did Kim's dress have a butt bow? Because her ass doesn't stick out far enough -- she needed something more to emphasize and draw attention to it? FFS! 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3