Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Kendall looked like she was scared to death. I think some of the audience was laughing... so may be she freaked out. 

I wonder if she had her weighted blanket and anti anxiety meds on hand.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Kendall looked like she was scared to death. I think some of the audience was laughing... 

4 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

The audience did laugh at them -- Kim said something like "our family knows better than anyone how compelling watching people just living their lives can be" and the audience started laughing.

Yep, the audience laughed at them & it was noticed. Do you think it's going to be a storyline for next season?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
11 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't even know what to say, they have launched Kardashian Kloset. You can now own their used clothing & accessories.  And of course, "All sales are final. No returns, exchanges, refunds or cancellations."

Don’t want to wear anything that’s been  near any of their crotches. And the ass area will need altering. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

She isn't Armenian but she is a sister and an aunt and the occasion was a RELIGIOUS milestone in the lives of very young  children. Because, you know, Kardashian West, religion.

Bible.

• LOL 6
On 10/4/2019 at 11:47 PM, GaT said:

I don't even know what to say, they have launched Kardashian Kloset. You can now own their used clothing & accessories.  And of course, "All sales are final. No returns, exchanges, refunds or cancellations."

PMK knows how to make money, I’ll give her that!  I expect they’ll sell everything listed.  Apparently Kim has a size 4 body, except for her ass, which is a size 16.  How do you buy clothes that fit both at the same time??

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

PMK knows how to make money, I’ll give her that!  I expect they’ll sell everything listed.  Apparently Kim has a size 4 body, except for her ass, which is a size 16.  How do you buy clothes that fit both at the same time??

She has everything tailored to fit her (freakish) body, who would buy anything of hers thinking they could wear it too?

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, GaT said:

She has everything tailored to fit her (freakish) body, who would buy anything of hers thinking they could wear it too?

There’ll be leghumpers who buy her stuff with no intentions of wearing it, but only to brag that they own it (which is nothing to brag about IMO, but then I ain’t no leghumper.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, suomi said:

This far Kim has sold four bags and one dress. Her skirts are listed as sizes 4 and 6. LMAsssO

I always wondered if they get their pants tailored to fit a size 6 waist and a size 16 ass and hips .

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Funny, but I have no idea who those people are.

Safaree is Nicki Minaj's ex boyfriend (and a rapper), & Erica is his wife. In other words, D list celebrities. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, GaT said:

Erica Mena & Safaree Dress Up As Kim & Kanye at the 2013 Met Gala for Halloween

They nailed it....

20449182-7637093-image-m-2_1572558448271

Yes they nailed it and why does Erica look better than Kim in this print while pregnant.

Also these two were/are on Love and Hip Hop franchise.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, GaT said:

Safaree is Nicki Minaj's ex boyfriend (and a rapper), & Erica is his wife. In other words, D list celebrities. 

Safaree is also well endowed, the pictures are all over the internet.. 

• Love 1

Liam Hemsworth's girlfriend, Maddison Brown, dressed as Kylie for Halloween. She really nailed it, if I saw this photo without any context, I would think it's Kylie.

rs_1024x759-191101101904-1024-maddison-b 

4 hours ago, nkotb said:

Wow, I thought that was actually Kylie. That's amazing. I wouldn't have guessed. She should've dressed up like Miley, though. 😉

I keep looking at the photo & wondering if someone screwed up & that's really a photo of Kylie & not Madison as Kylie.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, GaT said:

Liam Hemsworth's girlfriend, Maddison Brown, dressed as Kylie for Halloween. She really nailed it, if I saw this photo without any context, I would think it's Kylie.

rs_1024x759-191101101904-1024-maddison-b 

There’s no way that that’s the same person.  No way.  The eyes and brows are completely different.  The jawline and face shape are totally different, as is the hairline.  That IS NOT the same person.

55 minutes ago, GaT said:

I keep looking at the photo & wondering if someone screwed up & that's really a photo of Kylie & not Madison as Kylie.

Someone did screw up.  That’s Kylie.  I’d bet big money on it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

There’s no way that that’s the same person.  No way.  The eyes and brows are completely different.  The jawline and face shape are totally different, as is the hairline.  That IS NOT the same person.

Someone did screw up.  That’s Kylie.  I’d bet big money on it.

OK, I did a little more research, & someone definitely screwed up, because that's Kylie on the right. This is what she actually looked like

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a29663653/liam-hemsworth-maddison-brown-trolls-kylie-jenner-halloween/

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

The Kardashians Face Backlash Over 'Insensitive' Family Food Fight in KUWTK Clip

In the clip, some members of the famous family break out into an all-out food fight, throwing entire bowls of pasta and salad at one another while running around the table to dodge flying pieces of their meal.

While some fans laughed about the family’s rowdy dinner, others were less than amused.

Others continued to point out that there were many people in the world who could barely afford small meals, let alone a full dinner.

In the clip, Khloé seems to have a similar reaction to the concerned fans, calling her family’s behavior “unacceptable.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/the-kardashians-face-backlash-over-insensitive-family-food-fight-in-kuwtk-clip/ar-BBWMfMZ

I didn't know where to put this but its pretty damn funny. Kendall was on the Late Late show last night and she played a game with Harry Styles where they either had to answer questions or eat/drink really vile things. When asked to rank who the best parent is she struggles at first and clearly doesn't want to answer,  but she goes with Rob, Khloe, Kim, Kylie and Kourtney 😂 Damn I would pay to hear the whining from Kourtney over that one.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I didn't know where to put this but its pretty damn funny. Kendall was on the Late Late show last night and she played a game with Harry Styles where they either had to answer questions or eat/drink really vile things. When asked to rank who the best parent is she struggles at first and clearly doesn't want to answer,  but she goes with Rob, Khloe, Kim, Kylie and Kourtney 😂 Damn I would pay to hear the whining from Kourtney over that one.

This is pretty awesome, Kourtney has been pushing her mommy status all this time, & she comes in last. Surprising that Rob comes in first. That said, we have no idea what Kendall considers a good parent, she may be rating them on who dresses their kids in the most outfits.

• Love 4

Definitely not the most outfits, or there'd be a Kim/Khloe/Kylie tie for first. I'm betting Rob is a fairly good parent; he doesn't flaunt his kid on social media, but in the videos I've seen, she seems smart & well-adjusted. I'm surprised Khloe is that high; she is so OCD about cleanliness, I can't imagine that she's that fun to be around for a kid. Plus, the talons. Plus, her foul mouth. Kim's nannies are obviously very involved, but her kids seem pretty well-behaved (although, her clear favoritism of North over the others would push her way down on the list for me), & Saint is just about the cutest, sweetest thing this side of my son. Kylie does a good job, considering that she's so young, & she's just in an extraordinary circumstance (being raised in the spotlight, & being raised to think that looks are the most important thing in the world). The more I hear about Kourtney, the less impressed I am with her. Then, again, we see what they want us to see, not the truth. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I thought it was telling that when it came to choosing a guardian for True that Khloe chose Kim over Kourtney. I thought that spoke volumes about who the better parent is and that what we see in front of the cameras doesnt tell the whole story, and this was before that episode where we learned P scratched a nanny and Kourtney basically doesnt discipline at all.

• Love 4

I can actually see Rob as being the best parent of the bunch. He's probably the one who truly does legit parenting. I'm sure he has a nanny to help, but I have a feeling it's 1 nanny, not multiples like I think the others have. Plus, his lack of being a media whore gives him a hell of a lot more time to dedicate to Dream versus posing for Instagram pics. 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I thought it was telling that when it came to choosing a guardian for True that Khloe chose Kim over Kourtney. I thought that spoke volumes about who the better parent is and that what we see in front of the cameras doesnt tell the whole story, and this was before that episode where we learned P scratched a nanny and Kourtney basically doesnt discipline at all.

I'm sure they're all terrible, in the fact that they hardly spend any time with their kids. I fully believe Kim would choose her career over any of her kids if it meant her wealth being taken away from her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I'm sure they're all terrible, in the fact that they hardly spend any time with their kids. I fully believe Kim would choose her career over any of her kids if it meant her wealth being taken away from her. 

In a hot minute. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kim should do her hair like this more often. And its nice to see Kanye dress up for a change. But Jesus why does Kylie look like a 40 year old Real Housewife?

Screenshot_20191215-153026~2.png

They all look like they belong in Madame Toussad’s wax museum. Kims forehead is getting higher and higher and her nose is longer and longer. Khloe looks like she has a stick up her ass and Kylie looks rode hard and put away wet. So sad for such a young woman. 

• Love 5

I see Kim has been to her corset maker again, I wonder how Kanye feels about it?

Look at how Khloe is posing, her clothes are so see-through that she's hiding her crotch with her leg & clutch. How ridiculous.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

Wtf has Khloe done to her nose? Michael Jackson's nose looked more realistic than hers does.

She claims it’s “contouring”. even Kylie had to come clean and admit it wasn’t  “just” over-lining. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

She claims it’s “contouring”. even Kylie had to come clean and admit it wasn’t  “just” over-lining. 

Well....I guess it could be contouring. It's a completely different color than the rest of her face. 

16 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This picture is actually making me laugh. Khloe cant possibly look any more trashy and thirsty. 

Clearly a  member of “What You Don’t Show You Don’t Sell” Club.  

• Love 1
On 12/15/2019 at 4:47 PM, GaT said:

I see Kim has been to her corset maker again, I wonder how Kanye feels about it?

Look at how Khloe is posing, her clothes are so see-through that she's hiding her crotch with her leg & clutch. How ridiculous.

The she's actually wearing a flesh colored bikini bottom underneath the suit. She posted a standing full picture of herself in the suit. It did not look half bad when she was standing, and she looked good in it minus the weird duck face "alluring" looks Khloe was trying to give.