Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)

I may be the odd woman out here, but I don’t believe Ozempic is behind any of the bodies within this family.  I’d put all my money on plastic surgery - with the same surgeon doing all of their body work.  

Looks to me like both Kim and Kris have had some serious work done to their faces, too - Kylie might have, as well - beyond fillers. 

Kim’s nose and mouth area looks far less reptilian now - whatever she did do, it looks much better.  I suspect surgery in addition to fillers and Botox. I saw a couple of pics that looked like she might have tried to go back to something more like her original nose.  

I think we’ll slowly see Kim and Kylie’s fake asses disappear (via procedures) as they try to play it off as having been the result of weight loss.   (Is Khloe’s already gone?  I haven’t seen any pics of her other than frontal for some time)   It would be damn near impossible to be so lean and defined in other areas of the body and yet retain that amount of fat in one’s butt and hips. Totally unnatural.  Nobody ever believed them, they should do themselves a favor and come clean and be done with it.  I’d think it would be a relief rather than having to continue to carry on the farce.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 1

This is interesting, I see Kris working hard to spin this. This is the story in TMZ  it says:

Fans were stunned to see a message reading, "Couldn't find this account" when they tried to visit the page Thursday. However, a family source shed a little more light on what happened, telling us this was a decision made by North ... she just wants to try something new.

The source says, "North has been more interested in focusing her creativity in other areas lately and is taking a break from TikTok. Like most kids, interests change often, so she may be back on as early as tomorrow — or never again."

UPDATE

4:10 PM PT -- After about an hour, the account is back up ... but our sources say North is still taking a break for the time being.

This is the truth

t5phnjeugdsa1.jpg

The account was banned. I wonder what North did that got it banned. Kris must have done some begging to get it reinstated or offered up one of kids or grandkids for some kind of promotion.

• LOL 1
(edited)
53 minutes ago, GaT said:

This is interesting, I see Kris working hard to spin this. This is the story in TMZ  it says:

This is the truth

t5phnjeugdsa1.jpg

The account was banned. I wonder what North did that got it banned. Kris must have done some begging to get it reinstated or offered up one of kids or grandkids for some kind of promotion.

I also saw that on TMZ, Probably got reported and TikTok banned it due to people reporting it or something because I can't see Kim and North doing anything to warrant them being banned.

When I came across their account on my FYP feed I would see the same cute little videos thats all over my FYP dancing or using a trending sound like very typical 9yr stuff.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
(edited)
13 hours ago, GaT said:

Fans were stunned to see a message reading, "Couldn't find this account" when they tried to visit the page Thursday. However, a family source shed a little more light on what happened, telling us this was a decision made by North ... she just wants to try something new.

The source says, "North has been more interested in focusing her creativity in other areas lately and is taking a break from TikTok. Like most kids, interests change often, so she may be back on as early as tomorrow — or never again."

😒

This sounds like a bunch of nonsense & why does TMZ think this is even worth a damn in the first place?

And what does North even know about creativity other than being humiliated by her useless sad excuse of a mother (Kim) & that family on an everyday basis? And if I really need to find creativity, I sure as hell wouldn't find it on TikTok. Sure, there's a very slim chance of finding creativity in that cesspool. But, you'll have to go through mostly filth, raw sewage, & bedbug-inducing crap on there to find it. 

12 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

I also saw that on TMZ, Probably got reported and TikTok banned it due to people reporting it or something because I can't see Kim and North doing anything to warrant them being banned.

I think bringing infection to my optic nerves & making my nearsightedness even worse should be grounds for banning it. 

12 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

When I came across their account on my FYP feed I would see the same cute little videos thats all over my FYP dancing or using a trending sound like very typical 9yr stuff.

😒

There is nothing cute, funny, amusing, or remotely creative about any of those TikTok videos. I dont know why someone as talented, adorable, & classy like Ice Spice would want to be associate with those crappy TIKToks of being looked bad by that idiot Kim & her daughter North. Its bad enough that Ice Spice has to tolerate being around idiots on an everyday basis in her very early rap career. I don't need her being associated with those very ratchet Kardashians.

Edited by Magog
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Kardashian children graduate from Pre-K

And their parents were there to support.

Stormi Webster, True Thompson and Dream Kardashian all graduated Pre-K.

Although I thought Dream was already in kindergarten, I guess not.

No sign of Robert being there from those pictures.

“Kardashian” children. If only their idiot mothers hadn’t saddled them with their sickening fathers’ names. Pathetic. 

• Applause 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Kardashian children graduate from Pre-K

And their parents were there to support.

Stormi Webster, True Thompson and Dream Kardashian all graduated Pre-K.

Although I thought Dream was already in kindergarten, I guess not.

No sign of Robert being there from those pictures.

Glad the broken couples are parenting well for the kids - seems like Travis and Tristan, who were never married to Kylie and Khloe, are fine having the kids live with their mothers. Both dads are on the road a lot - hopefully they’ll still be cool with arrangements when they settle down one day.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

So I was just checking through the Kardashian-Jenner ladies Instagram accounts to see if they posted anything about North Wests 10 birthday party other than the pap photos I saw on TMZ of Kim, North and some of North's friends wearing pink pajamas getting into a party bus for what TMZ reports is a barbie themed pink slumber party.

Anyways... I noticed that Kylie has the most Instagram followers out of everyone.

Screenshot_20230615-133401.png

• Sad 1

😒

That is absolutely so wrong on so many levels. Just looking at those stats is giving me stomach virus-type energy. Its also making me thankful that I don't have Instagram & that I will never ever get one.

• Applause 1

Okay so I just came across North's TikTok on my FYP and it was a clip of her party and they were singing happy birthday to her. 

So I did a little looking to see how many followers the ladies have on TikTok and here's the numbers.

Kim 8.5 million

Kylie 52.8 million

Kendall 4.9 million

Khloe 5.6 million

Kourtney 7.2 million

Kris 4.2 million

North 16.1 million

Penelope 5.4 million 

And Kylie again has more followers than anyone else in the family. 

Also I wonder if the creator fund checks for North and Penelope are being put into their bank accounts.