Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Was this a family party, or the big Christmas party like the ones Kris used to do? I'm surprised that everyone hasn't plastered photos all over their IG accounts.

This was their big Christmas Eve party they do every year. I saw more on their Instagram stories/TikTok video clips than posts of pictures on their Instagram.

I've noticed the sisters/family definitely has kept a low profile on their social media accounts outside of paid advertising that I've noticed when I was scrolling through looking for pictures of the party 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I've noticed the sisters/family definitely has kept a low profile on their social media accounts outside of paid advertising that I've noticed when I was scrolling through looking for pictures of the party 

Hmm. this is definitely suspicious, I wonder what is happening?

29 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Some of them posting photo dump now.... maybe they read this page. Lol

I guess Scott wasn't invited or did not attend since Kourtney was hosting?  No Mason probably either. 

I get the vibe that Scott is raising Mason as a "single parent" and Kourtney just does visitation.

IMO Khloe looked the best out of all the sisters.

The photo with Kim and ALL four of her kids is nice.

True is getting to be tall, she looks adorable as usual.

Img_2022_12_28_20_23_08.jpeg

Img_2022_12_28_20_22_02.jpeg

Img_2022_12_28_20_23_28.jpeg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Interesting that we're not seeing photos of other people. And I'm sorry, but Kourtney looks dumpy IMO. She's another one who needs a new stylist. Kim lost all her styling taste when she lost a hatband husband, Kourtney lost hers when she gained one.

Edited by GaT
HATBAND???????
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
27 minutes ago, GaT said:

Interesting that we're not seeing photos of other people. And I'm sorry, but Kourtney looks dumpy IMO. She's another one who needs a new stylist. Kim lost all her styling taste when she lost a hatband, Kourtney lost her's when she gained one.

I saw Travis of course in Kourtney's IG photo dump as well as his son Landon, didn't see Alabama or Travis's Step daughter Atiana. 

But these pictures must've been taken early into the party.

They had singer Sia there to perform and I saw video of North signing with her.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
On 12/28/2022 at 6:47 PM, GaT said:

Kim lost all her styling taste when she lost a hatband husband, Kourtney lost hers when she gained one.

IMO, Kim lost her sense of style when she first got together with Kanye and started moving in the "high fashion" circles. 

• Like 1

Kylie seems to have forgotten her dress and went out in her underthings.  Kourtney looks really bad.  Gaining some weight isn’t the issue, she just needs to get a better stylist who can fit her clothes correctly.  The rest of them look good.  Khloe has a completely different face though.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chocolatine said:
On 12/28/2022 at 9:47 PM, GaT said:

Kim lost all her styling taste when she lost a hatband husband, Kourtney lost hers when she gained one.

IMO, Kim lost her sense of style when she first got together with Kanye and started moving in the "high fashion" circles

1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Kylie seems to have forgotten her dress and went out in her underthings.  Kourtney looks really bad.  Gaining some weight isn’t the issue, she just needs to get a better stylist who can fit her clothes correctly.  The rest of them look good.  Khloe has a completely different face though.

None of these people have any sense of style. All of them look like complete trash as usual & there is nothing glamourous about these Christmas pictures. Its very Love & Hip-Hop type of style & its downright ratchet, just like the Kardashians.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A really good deep dive into the Kard's businesses and influence.

Though, if I had a dollar for every time someone who predicted their downfall...I would be as rich as a Kardashian.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 1/4/2023 at 2:36 AM, qtpye said:

A really good deep dive into the Kard's businesses and influence.

Though, if I had a dollar for every time someone who predicted their downfall...I would be as rich as a Kardashian.

I saw a TikTok with someone's take on why they are "falling off" and I agree with this person 1,000%

They said in their opinion the reason why the Kardashians are not as "hot" as they used to be is because they aren't using black culture/black women to cosplay anymore they're transitioning back into the white women they are.

And this person is absolutely right. 

• Like 2
On 1/6/2023 at 1:35 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

They said in their opinion the reason why the Kardashians are not as "hot" as they used to be is because they aren't using black culture/black women to cosplay anymore they're transitioning back into the white women they are.

Yeah, but then you got the next generation coming up and they actually are black girls so...

Although I don't get the feeling that this gen are going to be obedient little soldiers to whatever Kris has cooked up. North already seems rebellious as fuck. I would fucking love to see one of the black daughters accuse their mom/aunts of black cultural appropriation when they're teenagers.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Yeah, but then you got the next generation coming up and they actually are black girls so...

Although I don't get the feeling that this gen are going to be obedient little soldiers to whatever Kris has cooked up. North already seems rebellious as fuck. I would fucking love to see one of the black daughters accuse their mom/aunts of black cultural appropriation when they're teenagers.

There could be some fierce mother-daughter fights on the horizon. The K-J women seem to wear their men and girl children like accessories - those girls might soon remind them that they’re real people.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, nexxie said:

There could be some fierce mother-daughter fights on the horizon. The K-J women seem to wear their men and girl children like accessories - those girls might soon remind them that they’re real people.

There's a clip of Kim thanking Olivia Rodrigo for something and North derisively telling everyone that Kim doesn't even listen to her. Lol

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

There's a clip of Kim thanking Olivia Rodrigo for something and North derisively telling everyone that Kim doesn't even listen to her. Lol

Yikes! North often has that certain Kanye vibe - especially in facial expressions.

I dropped by to see if anyone had commented on Chris Rock’s comments about the Kardassians last week n his Netflix special.  He applied it to all the Kardashians daughters (and I think Jenner too), even though it didn’t apply to Kourtney.   

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I dropped by to see if anyone had commented on Chris Rock’s comments about the Kardassians last week n his Netflix special.  He applied it to all the Kardashians daughters (and I think Jenner too), even though it didn’t apply to Kourtney.   

I personally don't care for him at as a comedian, IMO he's not funny, so I didn't watch it.

All I've seen folks talk about on social media from the special is him talking about getting slapped which IMO he deserved.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
7 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

I personally don't care for him at as a comedian, IMO he's not funny, so I didn't watch it.

All I've seen folks talk about on social media from the special is him talking about getting slapped which IMO he deserved.

Assault is never ok. 

• Like 1
Just now, Cocoa Puff said:

True. However SOMETIMES it's called for and that slap had been building up to that moment for 30yrs.

No, I don’t think assault is ever “called for.” 🤦‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
21 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

True. However SOMETIMES it's called for and that slap had been building up to that moment for 30yrs.

Off topic but still maybe relevant: Will Smith degraded himself as a respected actor and as a man as well as degrading a universally broadcast awards ceremony just for a 30-year grudge payback. So he had no other way, no other venue to address/confront another man for disrespecting his wife? Is this how we teach our kids to settle such matters? This was a public disgrace and just a further example of how far our society has fallen in how we conduct ourselves and the role models we put forward and admire. So maybe this is not off topic after all because the multi-billionaire Kardashian/Jenner family and all they represent with their influence and clout in the market place are a perfect example of what I'm talking about. And yeah, grumble, grumble, grumble and still I'm reading and posting here. But I do see what I see.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Off topic but still maybe relevant: Will Smith degraded himself as a respected actor and as a man as well as degrading a universally broadcast awards ceremony just for a 30-year grudge payback. So he had no other way, no other venue to address/confront another man for disrespecting his wife? Is this how we teach our kids to settle such matters? This was a public disgrace and just a further example of how far our society has fallen in how we conduct ourselves and the role models we put forward and admire. So maybe this is not off topic after all because the multi-billionaire Kardashian/Jenner family and all they represent with their influence and clout in the market place are a perfect example of what I'm talking about. And yeah, grumble, grumble, grumble and still I'm reading and posting here. But I do see what I see.

Agreed and further, I don’t think it was Will’s job to fight Jada’s battles. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, GaT said:

It's just a rumor so far, but I think Page Six is fairly reliable

fngsk9cyjsma1.jpg?width=745&auto=webp&v=

Do you think she would still invite Ye? Would Kim's head explode?

If true- finally!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, GaT said:

It's just a rumor so far, but I think Page Six is fairly reliable

fngsk9cyjsma1.jpg?width=745&auto=webp&v=

Do you think she would still invite Ye? Would Kim's head explode?

Wow. I'm legit shocked they won't attend this year. 

But as I'm typing this reply and thinking on it it says that Anna will not be inviting, That doesn't mean another designer or someone else can't invite them.

(edited)
4 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Wow. I'm legit shocked they won't attend this year. 

But as I'm typing this reply and thinking on it it says that Anna will not be inviting, That doesn't mean another designer or someone else can't invite them.

Hmm, I wonder if Anna has any say in who the designers invite? Or, if she can't stop them from inviting whoever they want, would she not invite that designer again? I found this story from last year, & it has this info...

The way it works, the source said, is that Wintour, 72, has her own seats to fill, and then everyone who buys a table for between $200-$300,000 — even including good friends like designer Michael Kors — has their guest list vetted by her.

Every Met Gala-attendee must be personally approved by Anna Wintour, including those who are guests of companies paying large sums to have a presence at the annual event.

“They can invite who they want, but they run their guests past Anna,” said the source. “And I am sure there are some suggestions. If Anna has had a bad experience with you, or doesn’t feel like you should be in, you’re not invited.”

Edited by GaT
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, Cocoa Puff said:

Well tonight is Oscar night in Los Angeles and I wonder if any of the Kardashian-Jenner ladies will be attending any Oscar after parties namely the big Vanity Fair party or any of the others.

I'm sure they'll make sure we see photos if they do.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I don't know, but all three of them look like they're using it (or a similar drug).

Can you explain what that looks like compared to any other way of losing weight ? I keep reading on here about Ozempic being used but haven't seen anybody say they've used it or what it might look like.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Can you explain what that looks like compared to any other way of losing weight ? I keep reading on here about Ozempic being used but haven't seen anybody say they've used it or what it might look like.

The perfect example is Khloe, go look at some of her older pictures from 3yrs ago and even with her exercising 5 days a week and having her chef prepare her nutritionist meals there's no way that she would have been this skinny.

Edited by Cocoa Puff
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

39 minutes ago, Cocoa Puff said:

The perfect example is Khloe, go look at some of her older pictures from 3yrs ago and even with her exercising 5 days a week and having her chef prepare her nutritionist meals there's no way that she would have been this skinny.

To me, it's when people who've had visible body fat all their adult lives (regardless of size) suddenly start looking very lean. In addition to Kim and Khloe, Mindy Kaling is also a recent example. Like @Cocoa Puff said, the K's have been dieting and exercising for a long time, without causing such drastic changes in appearance, so it has to be something else.

• Like 4

This is only tangentially related to the Kardashians, but apparently Kanye's bestie Candace Owens criticized a SKIMS ad depicting a model in a wheelchair, and the amazing Christina Applegate (who is battling multiple sclerosis) very eloquently put Candace in her place.

I've never bought anything from SKIMS because (a) it's overpriced, and (b) I don't want to put money in Kim's pocket, but if they continue to be an inclusive brand - not just with ad campaigns, but with their products - I may budge and buy something.

1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

This is only tangentially related to the Kardashians, but apparently Kanye's bestie Candace Owens criticized a SKIMS ad depicting a model in a wheelchair, and the amazing Christina Applegate (who is battling multiple sclerosis) very eloquently put Candace in her place.

I've never bought anything from SKIMS because (a) it's overpriced, and (b) I don't want to put money in Kim's pocket, but if they continue to be an inclusive brand - not just with ad campaigns, but with their products - I may budge and buy something.

I saw that all over TikTok and Candice is even more disgusting for that take like really Ms Owens?? You still not going to get a seat at the table lady. Like "they" are all laughing at you behind your back..

And I am with you there, I know skims has items for plus size ladies I personally didn't see it I'm like eh not for this plus size body type but now I'm like okay lemme drop some coin and support.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I appreciate their inclusiveness, but will NEVER buy anything from Kimmy’s company. 

• Like 1