Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GaT said:

Well, I understand what she's saying in the 2nd tweet, not so much with the 1st & the 3rd.

I might have gotten the order wrong. But with the 1st and 3rd one she's saying how black men have this track record of trashing black women, especially darker complexion black women. 

And will get with women who look like Kim who take on the features of black women like it's cosplay to attract black men that we black women have called them out for, and we get told we are bitter and a hater.

Then when said black man gets burned in that relationship he expects black women to run to his aid and "fight for him" 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I might have gotten the order wrong. But with the 1st and 3rd one she's saying how black men have this track record of trashing black women, especially darker complexion black women. 

And will get with women who look like Kim who take on the features of black women like it's cosplay to attract black men that we black women have called them out for, and we get told we are bitter and a hater.

Then when said black man gets burned in that relationship he expects black women to run to his aid and "fight for him" 

Ahh, got it now. I can see how there wouldn't be much sympathy in the Black Female community.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, GaT said:

Ahh, got it now. I can see how there wouldn't be much sympathy in the Black Female community.

Yep. Like "We" don't doubt that Ray J hasn't been through it with Kim and her family from her stealing from his mother/sister back when she was a stylist/closet organizer to the sex tape.

But it's kind like you don't get sympathy from us anymore because we tried to tell you but you gave us your ass to kiss. 

• Like 6

Ooo, Ray J is showing off the receipts

Kim Kardashian and Ray J Got Email Early on About Sex Tape Profits

Ray J said over the weekend, Kim actually signed on from the get-go, and even produced his contract with a list of the sex tapes ... saying Kim wrote the inventory list. He also produced a letter from her and says it's the exact same handwriting.

I'm sure not a handwriting expert, but if you look at the letters in the word "tape" on the left list & compare them to the letters in the letter she wrote on the right, they sure do look the same to me.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 9/12/2022 at 9:01 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Amen! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kim Kardashian & Scott Disick Sued Over Alleged Scam Lottery

The lawsuit claims the 2020 lottery was a sham ... the real purpose of the so-called lottery was for the celebrities to work with an Australian company -- Curated -- which is also being sued, to sell personal information to advertisers.

The suit claims the people who entered the contest are getting "invaded by hundreds of advertisers, some of which are soliciting the Plaintiffs with potentially offensive and unwanted content."

2 hours ago, skipnjump said:

Interesting looks.  Kylie and Kris are doing the one arm glove effect and Kim looks like she is wearing a Hefty bag.  Kendall looks like she is supposed to be at a beachside wedding.

That's what I said about Kendall, like for a fashion award ceremony in my opinion that it's like one of the one times for her to be bold and daring with her look especially as a model outside of her doing an editorial photo shoot.

I thought Kylie looked very pretty out of her sisters and Kim like we've seen her dress like that before That's just blah Khloe looked really pretty as well, We were talking about her look in the Khloe thread.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, skipnjump said:

Interesting looks.  Kylie and Kris are doing the one arm glove effect and Kim looks like she is wearing a Hefty bag.  Kendall looks like she is supposed to be at a beachside wedding.

Kim also looks like she has to pee. 

• LOL 4

I can’t say I’m a fan of any of them.  Kendal looks beautiful, but very basic.  Like she’s about to get married on a beach barefoot or something.  Since this is a fashion event, I’d say Kylie looks the best.  I’m not crazy about it but it’s very fashioney and different.

• Like 1

Putting this here since it's about the family as a whole.

Family event planner Mindy Weiss shared a snippet of the decor of the Kardashian Jenner family Thanksgiving and there was a wall with like hand painted portraits Well it look like hand painted portraits.

And I thought it was kind of cool It's nice to see Rob on the wall with the rest of the family.

Mindy Weiss planned Kardashian Jenner Thanksgiving

Img_2022_11_26_00_50_41.jpeg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 11/26/2022 at 12:49 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Putting this here since it's about the family as a whole.

Family event planner Mindy Weiss shared a snippet of the decor of the Kardashian Jenner family Thanksgiving and there was a wall with like hand painted portraits Well it look like hand painted portraits.

And I thought it was kind of cool It's nice to see Rob on the wall with the rest of the family.

Mindy Weiss planned Kardashian Jenner Thanksgiving

Img_2022_11_26_00_50_41.jpeg

I’m not sure what to think….is it a joke or just self indulgent?  

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, Magog said:

😒

Poor Serena Williams. Having to be around & socialize at some sorry party with a nobody & 2 worthless Not Worth A Damn Fuglies.

It's no use playing "photo assumption" with this, Serena & Kim have been good friends for about 20 years. She is hanging out with them by choice, nobody is making her socialize with anybody, it's all her choice because she likes them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, GaT said:

It's no use playing "photo assumption" with this, Serena & Kim have been good friends for about 20 years. She is hanging out with them by choice, nobody is making her socialize with anybody, it's all her choice because she likes them.

Exactly.

Also, Kim was an invited Guest to Serena's Wedding.

• Sad 1
45 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Exactly.

Also, Kim was an invited Guest to Serena's Wedding.

That is so wrong & revolting on so many levels. It really makes me very sad that Serena would want to associate herself with garbage losers (Kim & that family) who are not on her level, who will never be on her level, & are the complete opposite of her. Serena definitely needs some new friends.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Magog said:

That is so wrong & revolting on so many levels. It really makes me very sad that Serena would want to associate herself with garbage losers (Kim & that family) who are not on her level, who will never be on her level, & are the complete opposite of her. Serena definitely needs some new friends.

She's also friends with Meghan Markle if that balances it out for you.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She's also friends with Meghan Markle if that balances it out for you.

I don't like Meghan Markle either. She is just as irritating & loathsome as Kim. She's the type who wouldn't hesitate to associate herself with the Kardashians & not be ashamed about it. Serena really needs to find some new friends. Surely, she can do so much better in the friends department.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/14/2022 at 6:42 PM, GaT said:

Kylie looks a lot smaller in the hip/ass area. I'm sure some of it is from dropping the baby weight, but I'm suspicious of the rest.

My cynical self is thinking that she is following Kim's lead in taking out that butt implants since they no longer have any use for Black men and now want to be with White men.. I doubt that Kylie will stay with her baby daddy as time goes on..

Edited by Pearson80
27 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

My cynical self is thinking that she is following Kim's lead in taking out that butt implants since they no longer have any use for Black men and now want to be with White men.. I doubt that Kylie will stay with her baby daddy as time goes on..

Is she still with him? There was a little brewhaha with some woman who "aired out" Travis' business on Instagram claiming she's been his girlfriend for years and Kylie is the other woman ECT and how Kylie was acting like a groupie following him all over Miami which resulted in Stormi.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

My cynical self is thinking that she is following Kim's lead in taking out that butt implants since they no longer have any use for Black men and now want to be with White men.. 

I don't think that it's that they don't want to be with Black men, I think they've decided to be White women again.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Is she still with him? There was a little brewhaha with some woman who "aired out" Travis' business on Instagram claiming she's been his girlfriend for years and Kylie is the other woman ECT and how Kylie was acting like a groupie following him all over Miami which resulted in Stormi.

They seem to be together - Travis was included on the Thanksgiving portrait wall, and there’s this: https://www.eonline.com/news/1356936/kylie-jenner-and-travis-scott-show-pda-at-art-basel-party-in-miami

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian Give Each Other Lie Detector Tests

You can listen to the video if you want, I didn't because I don't care, except for this little tidbit.

Khloe asked if the spouses dressed as animal characters known as "furries" in order "to bone one another." Kourt fired back, "No!" But then, she admitted to having sex with Travis in their Halloween costumes last year when they dressed as the lead characters in the 1993 romantic crime film, "True Romance."

It's already been established that Travis has an obsession with "True Romance", he even named his daughter Alabama, after the female lead character in the movie. You know, the same character his wife dressed up as & he had sex with. Do neither of them see the amount of yuck in that? I wonder what Alabama thinks of it?

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, GaT said:

Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian Give Each Other Lie Detector Tests

You can listen to the video if you want, I didn't because I don't care, except for this little tidbit.

It's already been established that Travis has an obsession with "True Romance", he even named his daughter Alabama, after the female lead character in the movie. You know, the same character his wife dressed up as & he had sex with. Do neither of them see the amount of yuck in that? I wonder what Alabama thinks of it?

I actually did watch the video - interesting how much tension there is between them. Not surprising in a narcissistic family though - Kourtney would be smart to move away, as they discussed.

That said, the ick factor around Travis and his obsession with that movie is really something - poor Alabama! Shana once mentioned that Travis seemed to be reliving their love story with Kourtney. To me he seems like a preteen when it comes to relationships with women - or maybe when it comes to everything.

So Khloe sees the transformation in Kourtney's clothing since with Travis and she tried to be diplomatic as possible but obviously she thought the wedding dress was trashy. Doesn't sound like Khloe is a fan of the new Kourtney.

I love too that she won't let True go sleep there. lol 

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Happy Christmas Eve y'all it's time for the annual Kardashian Christmas party. I wonder what the theme/decor will be this year?

*Posting this here since it's about the family as a whole*

I don't know. But its probably going to be absolute garbage, just like the Kardashians.

• Applause 1
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

I can't see the IG link, but everyone seems to look nice, I like Kylie & Stormi best, & don't understand what North & her friend are doing.

Me either. 

I just came across this TikTok of Kris giving all the grandkids an elf on the shelf and notice Khloe and Kylie's son's are Baby boy Thompson and Baby boy Webster also who is Lovey?

Kardashian fan TikTok

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

also who is Lovey?

Lovey is Kris, it's what all the grandkids call her instead of grandma.

I just realized, Kim is brunette again! The horrible dried straw blonde hair is gone! Hopefully, for good.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, GaT said:

Lovey is Kris, it's what all the grandkids call her instead of grandma.

I just realized, Kim is brunette again! The horrible dried straw blonde hair is gone! Hopefully, for good.

Ahh okay, that's kinda cute.

Hopefully 🤣

Looking at those toys there's a LOT of melanin in the next generation of Kardashian-Jenners... 

• Like 1