Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Magog said:

MILF & Kim Kardashian do not ever go together. There is nothing remotely anything about Kim Kardashian that will make you think that she is a MILF or MILF material. 

And what the hell does BDE even mean in the first place? I feel like it sounds very revolting, just like this show & that family.

BDE stands for Big Dick Energy meaning from Urban Dictionary: "BDE

Big dick energy.

Subtle, sexy confidence; confidence without cockiness

That guy has so much BDE"

22 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

BDE stands for Big Dick Energy meaning from Urban Dictionary: "BDE

Big dick energy.

Subtle, sexy confidence; confidence without cockiness

That guy has so much BDE"

I knew it. It sounds absolutely gross & disgusting. And BTW, That most surely doesn't describe Pete. He gives me stomach-turning, vomit-inducing energy, just like Kim & that family.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Magog said:

I knew it. It sounds absolutely gross & disgusting. And BTW, That most surely doesn't describe Pete. He gives me stomach-turning, vomit-inducing energy, just like Kim & that family.

Lmao!

BDE has become the new term for swagger. 

19 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

I liked Kendall’s hair red it looked good. 
What was with Kim asking Pete if he wanted to shower with her? Can’t these people keep anything private? 🙄

She is so trashy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim & Khloe out last night. First, it's in the 100s in California, WTF are they wearing? Khloe looks she's going to yell "up, up, & away!" & take off into the sky. Second, look how orange Kim is, I think I can hear someone singing "Oompa loompa doompety doo"  in the background.

k9zmu0lyzxc91.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpgm67w51lyzxc91.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpg

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Kim & Khloe out last night. First, it's in the 100s in California, WTF are they wearing? Khloe looks she's going to yell "up, up, & away!" & take off into the sky. Second, look how orange Kim is, I think I can hear someone singing "Oompa loompa doompety doo"  in the background.

k9zmu0lyzxc91.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpgm67w51lyzxc91.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpg

Just saw that Kylie was there as well & looked really nice, like a real woman on a girls night out unlike these 2 monstrosities trying to make some sort of fashion statement & ending up looking like this. Khloe just looks fucking ridiculous.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Like 1
On 7/22/2022 at 9:46 AM, Welshman in Ca said:
On 7/22/2022 at 2:56 AM, GaT said:

Just saw that Kylie was there as well & looked really nice, like a real woman on a girls night out unlike these 2 monstrosities trying to make some sort of fashion statement & ending up looking like this. Khloe just looks fucking ridiculous.

They all look ridiculous & the only fashion statement they made is that they all look very tacky & ratchet. And there is nothing about Kylie Jenner in that picture or anything that represents "real woman." BTW, who would want to hang out with Kylie & the rest of those losers on a girls night out? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

There was some kind of poll in Britain about the worst things to come out of America. The Kardashians are #3, Ye is #7. I didn't post the entire list because there is some stuff that would be political, but you can Google it to find out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, GaT said:

There was some kind of poll in Britain about the worst things to come out of America. The Kardashians are #3, Ye is #7. I didn't post the entire list because there is some stuff that would be political, but you can Google it to find out.

Sounds spot on to me.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

They are not the only celebrities/rich person getting citied for over using water.

Hell Kourtney posted a TikTok video a few weeks ago of some of the kids Washing one of her car's. 

No, they’re not the only ones, but 2 wrongs don’t make a right. They are entitled, selfish pieces of crap imo. Most Californians are following the rules and making sacrifices.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Entitled TRASH

In March, following the driest January and February on record, a water shortage emergency was declared by state officials, and months later, further restrictions were enacted by Las Virgenes—the district that encompasses Calabasas—in an attempt to reach 50% reduction in consumption. Those restrictions included limiting outdoor watering to one day a week, for eight minutes only.

I suppose none of this is all that surprising for these particular celebrities—namely those who boast their own cashmere-lined private jetsthey use for even the most banal of excursions, but alas, here I am, gobsmacked by yet another example of their flagrant disregard in the face of catastrophic climate change. 

To paraphrase the prophetess Hilary Duff in the cult classic A Cinderella Story, waiting for the obscenely wealthy to be decent people is like waiting for rain in a three-year drought: Useless and disappointing.

https://jezebel.com/celebrities-think-californias-water-restrictions-dont-a-1849445420

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Entitled TRASH

In March, following the driest January and February on record, a water shortage emergency was declared by state officials, and months later, further restrictions were enacted by Las Virgenes—the district that encompasses Calabasas—in an attempt to reach 50% reduction in consumption. Those restrictions included limiting outdoor watering to one day a week, for eight minutes only.

I suppose none of this is all that surprising for these particular celebrities—namely those who boast their own cashmere-lined private jetsthey use for even the most banal of excursions, but alas, here I am, gobsmacked by yet another example of their flagrant disregard in the face of catastrophic climate change. 

To paraphrase the prophetess Hilary Duff in the cult classic A Cinderella Story, waiting for the obscenely wealthy to be decent people is like waiting for rain in a three-year drought: Useless and disappointing.

https://jezebel.com/celebrities-think-californias-water-restrictions-dont-a-1849445420

Did you see the statement that Sylvester Stallone's attorney put out trying to get sympathy about some damn fruit trees and whatnot that would DIE if they didn't get watered. 

30 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Did you see the statement that Sylvester Stallone's attorney put out trying to get sympathy about some damn fruit trees and whatnot that would DIE if they didn't get watered. 

Yes, but this forum is about the Kartrashians. Stallone’s statement was weak, but at least he made an effort to respond. Nothing from the Ks. 

37 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Yes, but this forum is about the Kartrashians. Stallone’s statement was weak, but at least he made an effort to respond. Nothing from the Ks. 

Yes I am aware. But Stallone was on topic... Anywho.

There's nothing they could say to explain the excessive water use, from my understanding conservation of water for Los Angeles did not just start recently this has been going on for months so unless those mansions that they live in have a massive leak or a cracked pool or something else major I don't see how they are using that much water.  Even with staff there isn't that many people in their homes now that Kim especially has her office space.

Kourtney got all them kids + too busy sucking face with Travis so who knows what's going on in her house.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

There's nothing they could say to explain the excessive water use, from my understanding conservation of water for Los Angeles did not just start recently this has been going on for months so unless those mansions that they live in have a massive leak or a cracked pool or something else major I don't see how they are using that much water.  Even with staff there isn't that many people in their homes now that Kim especially has her office space.

It's nothing to do with people, it's watering the grounds to keep everything green. Think how many acres their houses are on, & it's all manicured lawns.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, GaT said:

It's nothing to do with people, it's watering the grounds to keep everything green. Think how many acres their houses are on, & it's all manicured lawns.

Yeah that's what I was thinking also but you can set your sprinkler systems to not water as much. 

44 minutes ago, GaT said:

Las Virgenes on June 1 imposed severe “Stage 3” restrictions in an effort to achieve an unprecedented 50% reduction in consumption due to a water shortage emergency. The rules limit outdoor watering to one day a week, with only eight minutes per station on the designated day.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-08-22/kim-kardashian-kevin-hart-california-drought-water-waste

• Useful 1

The released the season 2 trailer. Notice how there's no mention of Pete? To me, that says he dumped her, not the other way around. If she was the dumper, that would have been her storyline, instead of this "season of independence" crap.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, GaT said:

The released the season 2 trailer. Notice how there's no mention of Pete? To me, that says he dumped her, not the other way around. If she was the dumper, that would have been her storyline, instead of this "season of independence" crap.

Season of independence?! What the hell do the rest of the Kardashians even know about having independence when they have to have PMK helping them about on a daily basis on basically everything in their lives? Especially with making money & telling us their stupid constant drama. They can't think for themselves (if they can think at all) without Kris always holding their hands.

BTW, I'm not watching that trailer for season 2 because the show sucks, they all suck, & I don't want to bring anymore infection & pain to my nearsighted eyes.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1

I saw the trailer during my mindless TikTok scrolling and I get the vibe that Kylie had PPD after having her second child, because of the comment that she said she cried for like 3 weeks straight.

Also are they recycling the storyline of when Kourtney wasn't interested in doing anything because she had young kids and Kim was mad at her.

I say that because of the clip when Kendall says Kylie doesn't want/have to do anything and she's always picks up the slack if she doesn't do something they've booked together.

• Like 2

When Kris & Kylie were on James Corden, Kris took a lie detector test & supposedly passed when she said she didn't help Kim sell her sex tape. Well, Ray J is not having it, hang on folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

hpcop0zds4n91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a  iu97l5zds4n91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, GaT said:

When Kris & Kylie were on James Corden, Kris took a lie detector test & supposedly passed when she said she didn't help Kim sell her sex tape. Well, Ray J is not having it, hang on folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

hpcop0zds4n91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a  iu97l5zds4n91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

Sir why are you STILL talking about this when before you said got kids now and this was in the past.. when the story came out about an alleged second sex tape. 

Like pick a struggle sir.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Sir why are you STILL talking about this when before you said got kids now and this was in the past.. when the story came out about an alleged second sex tape. 

Like pick a struggle sir.

Because the Ks won't let it rest, they keep bringing it up. They put it on the Hulu show, when Ye supposedly got the computer from Ray J, & Kris was the one who let James Corden do the whole lie detector thing. He has to keep fighting back because they won't leave him alone.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

Ray J went did a Instagram live I guess last night and the social media girls are in a fit. 

I saw some of the video and I believe him but yes he has receipts but we all knew that's how PMK operated.

This whole sex tape brewhaha is circling back around because of PMK reminding people I guess of how the family became about.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Nobody gives a shit about RayJ. He should thank them because if not for this boring ass 20 year old story no one would be talking about him at all. 

He’s still more interesting than Kim. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ray J went did a Instagram live I guess last night and the social media girls are in a fit. 

I saw some of the video and I believe him but yes he has receipts but we all knew that's how PMK operated.

This whole sex tape brewhaha is circling back around because of PMK reminding people I guess of how the family became about.

We all know, but Kim is still lying about it. No surprise there.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

He’s still more interesting than Kim. 🤷‍♀️

Not to me he’s not. Neither is particularly interesting to me (the public fascination with this family is more amusing than interesting), but he isn’t even a blip on anyone’s radar if not in the context of this tape.  I honestly believe he lives for anytime the K’s or anyone mentions it. He should thank them. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Not to me he’s not. Neither is particularly interesting to me (the public fascination with this family is more amusing than interesting), but he isn’t even a blip on anyone’s radar if not in the context of this tape.  I honestly believe he lives for anytime the K’s or anyone mentions it. He should thank them. 

They ruined his life, so I don’t think he’s going to thank them. Nothing about the Ks is either amusing (unless they’re being called out for their lies and utter uselessness, or being humiliated) or interesting, IMO.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:
35 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

They ruined his life, so I don’t think he’s going to thank them. Nothing about the Ks is either amusing (unless they’re being called out for their lies and utter uselessness, or being humiliated) or interesting, IMO.

His stupid worthless bedbug-inducing ass should be thanking his sister Brandy for making him relevant. He ruined his own life himself & the Kardashians contribute to it. Nobody told him to make a sex tape with a loser with a big ass. They all suck.

Edited by Magog
38 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Expand  

They ruined his life

🤣 the Kardashians ruined Ray J's life? LoL Okay he wasn't really anything BUT Brandy's little brother.  Who was out there in LA running around with legit gang members and whatnot I guess because their parents focused on Brandy more.

He and a few hit singles but he was really a "nobody" if anything the sex tape helped his professional career, he would not have been on love and hip hop or used said money from the sex tape to invest in the various businesses he does now. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Magog said:

His stupid worthless bedbug-inducing ass should be thanking his sister Brandy for making him relevant. He ruined his own life himself & the Kardashians contribute to it. Nobody told him to make a sex tape with a loser with a big ass. They all suck.

Agree that they all suck. But the Ks are no better and continue to make us sick daily, unlike RayJ.

I don’t find them amusing, I’ve said before I find them all quite boring. I do find people’s fascination with them amusing. They don’t make me sick at all. If they did I wouldn’t be on this forum talking about them. Apparently unlike the rest of the world I’m not constantly accosted by Kardashians in my regular life so if they sickened me so much it would be quite simple for me to avoid them.

Brandy is a has been and RayJ is a never been.  Nothing wrong with that, but just the way I see it. 

• Love 2

If anyone is interested, this Reddit post kind of explains why Ray J is so up in arms about everything. Part of it:

Ray J is upset that they are still pushing the lie that he put out the tape against Kim’s will. He has children now and he doesn’t want his son to think he approves of that type of behavior or his daughter to think he’d ever do that to a woman. He also owns a company now and doesn’t want the women he works with to feel uncomfortable around him.

Edited by GaT
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
56 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I don’t find them amusing, I’ve said before I find them all quite boring. I do find people’s fascination with them amusing. They don’t make me sick at all. If they did I wouldn’t be on this forum talking about them. Apparently unlike the rest of the world I’m not constantly accosted by Kardashians in my regular life so if they sickened me so much it would be quite simple for me to avoid them.

Brandy is a has been and RayJ is a never been.  Nothing wrong with that, but just the way I see it. 

As most of the population are not celebrities, nor will they ever be (or even want to be), I’m not sure what the term “has been” really means. If constantly assaulting the public with their presence means the Ks are “someones,” then that distinction isn’t a positive, in my view. To me, simply being in the public eye and having money doesn’t make anyone more valuable as a human being. I’d say they are more infamous than famous. I’m also envious that you’re not accosted by news and pictures of them regularly as many of us are. I wish I knew your secret! 🙂

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I’m also envious that you’re not accosted by news and pictures of them regularly as many of us are. I wish I knew your secret! 🙂

I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum, I often wonder how other people know so much and see so much?   Someone on here answered that question for me a while back and listed a bunch of websites and other sources that I don’t frequent and in some cases had never even heard of so I guess I got my answer there, ha!

As for me, I don’t watch any pop culture type news, nor do I frequent those types of websites.  I don’t have social media.  I see ads for the show on Hulu, and sometimes Kim pops up on the actual news programs if it’s something to do with prison reform.  Of course I come on here and I watch the show, but if it wasn’t  for that I really could go very long periods of time without hearing about them.  On the flip side, I really don’t hear about anyone else either, and I’m ok with that 😊 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I’m on the opposite end of the spectrum, I often wonder how other people know so much and see so much?   Someone on here answered that question for me a while back and listed a bunch of websites and other sources that I don’t frequent and in some cases had never even heard of so I guess I got my answer there, ha!

As for me, I don’t watch any pop culture type news, nor do I frequent those types of websites.  I don’t have social media.  I see ads for the show on Hulu, and sometimes Kim pops up on the actual news programs if it’s something to do with prison reform.  Of course I come on here and I watch the show, but if it wasn’t  for that I really could go very long periods of time without hearing about them.  On the flip side, I really don’t hear about anyone else either, and I’m ok with that 😊 

What legitimate major news agency has Kimmy ever “popped up” on? Maybe a sentence or 2 was mentioned about her “work” on the release of a couple inmates, but I don’t remember which major networks even bothered with that. I certainly don’t follow them on SM, but I do peruse Apple News and Twitter news almost daily and despite my interest in mostly serious news, mention of them still pops in regularly, to my chagrin. 

Edited by Cinnabon
37 minutes ago, GaT said:

If anyone is interested, this Reddit post kind of explains why Ray J is so up in arms about everything. Part of it:

Ray J is upset that they are still pushing the lie that he put out the tape against Kim’s will. He has children now and he doesn’t want his son to think he approves of that type of behavior or his daughter to think he’d ever do that to a woman. He also owns a company now and doesn’t want the women he works with to feel uncomfortable around him.

Gee, I didn't know that Ray J has any morals or any amount of self-respect. Its not like he had them in the first place. His son & daughter would be better off being raised by the NYC rats than this loser.

Frankly, I would rather hang around a pool of cactus & rattlesnakes than be around Ray J. He certainly is the type that doesn't respect women. BTW, he used to be on VH1 a long time ago called For The Love of Ray J 1 & 2. He was as charming as a skunk on that show & he's still is that today. 

As for me, I don’t watch any pop culture type news, nor do I frequent those types of websites.  I don’t have social media.  I see ads for the show on Hulu, and sometimes Kim pops up on the actual news programs if it’s something to do with prison reform.  Of course I come on here and I watch the show, but if it wasn’t  for that I really could go very long periods of time without hearing about them.  On the flip side, I really don’t hear about anyone else either, and I’m ok with that 😊 

I wish I was that lucky. Always looking at their wretched faces on the sucky magazines at checkout in the stores, having that jerk Elvis Duran, those idiots on Z100 & others of their ilk always talking & praising them on morning radio, & the constant in your face bullshit on the Social Media.

• Like 1

NBC News and CNN have both mentioned her in context with prison reform or trying to get people off death row.  Usually about her twittering in support of one person or another.  Not only her, other celebrities as well.  It’s really not often nor is it a big deal.  

I don’t have apple news or twitter.  But if I did and someone popped up on there I didn’t like, I would just ignore the story and move on or I would probably not frequent that website or channel anymore.  But I understand a lot of people aren’t going to do that.

Edited by mostlylurking
2 minutes ago, Magog said:

I wish I was that lucky. Always looking at their wretched faces on the sucky magazines at checkout in the stores, having that jerk Elvis Duran, those idiots on Z100 & others of their ilk always talking & praising them on morning radio, & the constant in your face bullshit on the Social Media.

It’s not luck really.  I just don’t bother with a lot of pop culture in general.

Sorry to go off topic but OMG I can’t believe that idiot Elvis Duran is still around.  Is Danielle Monero still there too?!?!  She was always such a wannabe mean girl, and that horrible hyena laugh of hers.  Ha. Kudos to you for being able to stomach morning talk radio dreck, I would rather sit in silence for an hour on my commute than listen to that!

12 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Sorry to go off topic but OMG I can’t believe that idiot Elvis Duran is still around.  Is Danielle Monero still there too?!?!  She was always such a wannabe mean girl, and that horrible hyena laugh of hers.  Ha. Kudos to you for being able to stomach morning talk radio dreck, I would rather sit in silence for an hour on my commute than listen to that!

Sadly, yes she is still there with Elvis Duran. Just like the Kardashians, those guys on the show are not funny, amusing, & has bedbug-inducing like energy. Frankly, I'm surprised that the Kardashians haven't shown their faces on that show yet. They would fit right in. 

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

NBC News and CNN have both mentioned her in context with prison reform or trying to get people off death row.  Usually about her twittering in support of one person or another.  Not only her, other celebrities as well.  It’s really not often nor is it a big deal.  

I don’t have apple news or twitter.  But if I did and someone popped up on there I didn’t like, I would just ignore the story and move on or I would probably not frequent that website or channel anymore.  But I understand a lot of people aren’t going to do that.

I do move on past those articles. My news feed shows a variety of sources every day, depending on current events in various areas. There’s no way to simply block any mention of the Kartrashians, unfortunately, because I’d be all over that if it existed.