Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, FizzyPuff said:

I thought their reality show was supposed to start straight after KUWTK? Why are they filming now? 

KUWTK ended in June, why wouldn't they be filming now?

On 9/23/2021 at 8:38 PM, GaT said:

I'm quoting myself because the person has been revealed. I'm going to put it in spoiler tags so that I don't accidentally spoil anybody.

Spoiler

It was Tyga! And what was hysterical is that Nick asked him why he decided to do the show & he said it was because he saw Lil Wayne do it. Lil Wayne was the first person voted out of his group, & so was Tyga! So much for inspiration. LOL

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, GaT said:

KUWTK ended in June, why wouldn't they be filming now?

I had assumed that they had already filmed for their new show, after all wasn’t it Kim who said that the new Hulu show would air soon after KUWTK? 

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

I had assumed that they had already filmed for their new show, after all wasn’t it Kim who said that the new Hulu show would air soon after KUWTK? 

Ah, got it. It's supposed to start in 2021, so it should be streaming soon.

• Useful 2
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Hadn’t planned to watch the hulu show, but I’m so sick of the HW franchise I might watch this just to have something to post about - at least Kravis (ha!) offers new material.

Same. I have checked out on the Housewives a long time ago.

• Love 3

So wait. They made a big deal about the show ending, had a reunion with Andy Cohen and all the talk about how it was time to call it quits after 20 wonderful seasons blah, blah, blah, only to find out all they did was move over to HULU? WTF? 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So wait. They made a big deal about the show ending, had a reunion with Andy Cohen and all the talk about how it was time to call it quits after 20 wonderful seasons blah, blah, blah, only to find out all they did was move over to HULU? WTF? 

And it looks like it's going to be the same thing too, they just changed the name of the show (no idea what the new name is)

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I found this video on Reddit about the Kardashians & their shady products & endorsements, & how much they fake how they look. It's really interesting, but it's 25 minutes, & it's only part one. I haven't seen part 2 yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Kim, Kanye, North, Kid Cudi, Pharrell & More Attend Virgil Abloh Final LV Show

The Louis Vuitton runway show titled "Virgil Was Here" just wrapped, featuring all-new looks from the brand directly inspired by the late creative director. Ye, who was one of Virgil's closest friends, had a front-row seat next to North, followed by Kim 

Why are they bringing their 8 year old daughter to what is basically, a memorial service? Is it because she's such a fashionista? Needed to express her grief about her favorite designer's death? Seriously, WTF? Also, If Ye keeps going off the rails every year at this time because of Donda's death, what's going to happen when he adds in Virgil Abloh's death?

• Love 5

Congrats to Community Peen Tristan on becoming a dad for the 3rd time today! In March, he & Khloe we’re gushing about each other. He’ll never change, ever.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/03/tristan-thompson-allegedly-expecting-baby-woman-sues-child-support/?fbclid=IwAR1XbVS7LCvDA5AgYWrTIGHa8xuo0ZeekAGd3gtOadj-TRcVgGXUWHJ6L-Y

The best part…”The DM reports Thompson admits to having sex with Nichols several times at the hotel ... and previously to meeting up she had promised him a "birthday surprise" which he knew meant birthday sex.” 

Edited by nkotb
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
13 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Congrats to Community Peen Tristan on becoming a dad for the 3rd time today! In March, he & Khloe we’re gushing about each other. He’ll never change, ever.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/03/tristan-thompson-allegedly-expecting-baby-woman-sues-child-support/?fbclid=IwAR1XbVS7LCvDA5AgYWrTIGHa8xuo0ZeekAGd3gtOadj-TRcVgGXUWHJ6L-Y

The best part…”The DM reports Thompson admits to having sex with Nichols several times at the hotel ... and previously to meeting up she had promised him a "birthday surprise" which he knew meant birthday sex.” 

I hope he’s not the dad for the child’s sake, however if he was maybe more women would be wary of him with 3 baby mamas. 

37 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

I hope he’s not the dad for the child’s sake, however if he was maybe more women would be wary of him with 3 baby mamas. 

Well, Well, Well, Khloes got bad Karma.. and her chickens have come home to roost... True.

Edited by Boston
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Khloe doesn't necessarily have bad karma.  But she has horrible taste in men, zero self-esteem, and desperately thinks that "the fairytale" and being "obsessed!" with someone is a true relationship.  Honestly, Tristan is a serious scumbag.  

The real victims here are the kids.  Just wait until they do the timelines and piece this all together.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Khloe doesn't necessarily have bad karma.  But she has horrible taste in men, zero self-esteem, and desperately thinks that "the fairytale" and being "obsessed!" with someone is a true relationship.  Honestly, Tristan is a serious scumbag.  

The real victims here are the kids.  Just wait until they do the timelines and piece this all together.

She should look at Kimmy and her 3 failed marriages, that were all”fairytales,” until they weren’t. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

All of the Kartrashians’ men have been scum. 

That's because they don't have a clue that real relationships don't happen on social media. All any of them want is a man who makes enormous gestures like filling their house with roses on Valentine's day, or having a private plane take them somewhere for her birthday, or renting a stadium for a marriage proposal, or posting "you're so hot" with bug eyed emojis on photoshopped photos of them just so that they can post photos or videos of the event. They have no clue that that all means nothing, & a real man is the man who stands by & supports you & loves you for the real you & not the photoshopped you that you pretend to be. And he certainly doesn't go around cheating on you. These girls all get the man they deserve, they pretend to be something they're not, & the guys they choose pretend to be men of worth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

So, baby mama #3 was “celebrating” Scumbag’s birthday with him at the same time Khloe was writing this:

"Thank you for showing me everything you said you would. For the father you are. For the best friend I have in you," she continued. "I'm thankful that I can do absolutely nothing with you and it feels like everything. I hope you know today and everyday how loved you are by me and so many." 

https://people.com/tv/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-30th-birthday-tribute/

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Not surprised, she'll probably still take him back too. Wasn't he with her at Kourtneys engagement?

Yes, he was. Wonder if she’s just finding out about this now.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

So, baby mama #3 was “celebrating” Scumbag’s birthday with him at the same time Khloe was writing this:

"Thank you for showing me everything you said you would. For the father you are. For the best friend I have in you," she continued. "I'm thankful that I can do absolutely nothing with you and it feels like everything. I hope you know today and everyday how loved you are by me and so many." 

https://people.com/tv/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-30th-birthday-tribute/

These people all need to stay off SM.

• Love 4

These women go for men who will enhance their social status.   Period.   it's all for the papparazzi.   They don't care who it is.   Tristan was sleeping around BEFORE he got involved with Khloe.   This was known.   But she wanted a baller and he was the only one willing to get involved with this family.   None of them actually care about the PERSON, they care about the NAME RECOGNITION.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

These women go for men who will enhance their social status.   Period.   it's all for the papparazzi.   They don't care who it is.   Tristan was sleeping around BEFORE he got involved with Khloe.   This was known.   But she wanted a baller and he was the only one willing to get involved with this family.   None of them actually care about the PERSON, they care about the NAME RECOGNITION. 

Their "name recognition" isn't worth a pot to piss on. It associates with ratchetness, debauchery, & outright stupidity.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Magog said:

Their "name recognition" isn't worth a pot to piss on. It associates with ratchetness, debauchery, & outright stupidity.

Oh sorry, I meant the MEN's name recognition.    The Ks are using the men to social climb.   

• Love 2
10 hours ago, merylinkid said:

No, Khloe is a "Pick Me" kind of woman, will do anything to get a man because she NEEDS one because of her need to be seen as the hot sexy desirable sister.

This is why she ignores all the red flags to be with a man. She ignored all of the potential red flags when she got married to Lamar.

He was grieving the loss of a child and so his judgment wasn't right and she latched on to that like a barnacle on a whale.

And then when she got divorced she was vulnerable again because everybody was like oh? Then they divorce but wasn't a final and Lamar OD in the Vegas brothel so she had to take care of him, While she was dating James Harden.

And then that relationship ended and then she meets community peen, slick talker who can sell ice to an indigenous person of Alaska. 

And she got a baby out of it but he couldn't keep his eggplant out of other women.

So now she's back to being "ugly duckling" Kardashian sister who can't keep a man. Hell she can't keep a man who won't embarrass her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 12/5/2021 at 10:54 AM, merylinkid said:

Oh sorry, I meant the MEN's name recognition.    The Ks are using the men to social climb. 

I think they all have horrible taste in men but I literally didn’t know any of these guys until they got involved with the K/J girls.  Actually, I take that back, I knew of Lamar and obviously Kanye.  All the others I had no idea who they were so I don’t think it’s about name recognition.  I am old though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I think they all have horrible taste in men but I literally didn’t know any of these guys until they got involved with the K/J girls.  Actually, I take that back, I knew of Lamar and obviously Kanye.  All the others I had no idea who they were so I don’t think it’s about name recognition.  I am old though.

Same. And I’m truly sorry I ever heard about Travis, the sickening SOB.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

What continuously amazes me about these characters is the depth and breadth of their superficiality.  Their introspective skills are non existent.  It seems that their only way of looking at things include four basic thought processes:

how will this play on TV and in the media

how will others react on those platforms 

how can I spin this so that I can demonstrate how blameless I am and how little responsibility I bear for this

To preface every sentence with the word "I" and be completely unaware of my impact on others.  Kourtney, you come immediately to mind.

As a prime example, let's look at their relationships with men.  In  spite of multiple marriages and traumatic breakups, not one of them ever questions why they are in the situation in the first place.  They are always the "woman done wrong." What aberrant needs draw them to the men they choose?  They seem to show not one ounce of responsibility for their choices.  Wouldn't you think the thought might cross their minds to question why this keeps happening?

And what a comforting thought that with the large number of up and coming moneymakers (the children) raised by these idiots who will certainly learn poor behaviors and values from the ground up and be available for exploitation forevermore.  Prime candidate for dysfunctional self absorption, IMO: North West.

Why, you might ask, do I watch something that so distresses me?  Well, I am watching the entire Hulu  storehouse of seasons, and will probably watch season 20 when available.  This failing on my part is that I am apparently a raging completist, and can't really cross it off my list without finishing it.  Much to my horror.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

The family 2021 Christmas card. Of course there are none of the men (including Rob), but there also isn't Kourtney or her kids, Kylie or Stormi, or Kendall. Interesting

FHZ4xD5VgAIkC3J.jpg

Edited by GaT
1 hour ago, GaT said:

The family 2021 Christmas card. Of course there are none of the men (including Rob), but there also isn't Kourtney or her kids, Kylie or Stormi, or Kendall. Interesting

FHZ4xD5VgAIkC3J.jpg

Basically the main 3 who are available.

Kourtney has Travis to run after.

Kylie has Travis to maybe run after or figure out how to distance herself from due to his pending lawsuits and civil trials.

Rob is the international man of mystery now at least publicly.

Kendall? Is she still modeling? She must be either very "Boring" or very good at keeping he life on the low.

For future cards they should just have the kids(grandkids) 

Edited by carolinagirl81

Everything about that card & the cards before it sucked. I don't see what the purpose of this farce is. 

14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kendall? Is she still modeling? She must be either very "Boring" or very good at keeping he life on the low.

I'll say that she is very boring. She is also very lame & an idiot, just like her sisters.

14 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

For future cards they should just have the kids(grandkids) 

I'm not even remotely interested in that. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/25/2021 at 4:14 AM, GaT said:

FHZ4xD5VgAIkC3J.jpg

why am I counting 6 kids, Kim has 4 and Khloe has 1, who's the leftover? Rob's kid?

I decided to put this here while the "couple off" continues...

Kim & Pete went out for pizza

92582e1a51ed42008cf04579419e7600_xl.jpg

See how normal Pete makes Kim feel? She's just a regular girl with Pete, she even eats carbs now! She is soo much better without Ye (did I get that right Kris?)

On the other hand...

Kanye & Julia had dinner with Madonna, Floyd Merriweather, & Antonio Brown

Take that Kim! Are you jealous yet? The girl who dresses in your favorite designer is getting to hang with famous people just because she's with Kanye. Like you could be if you just came back, sob.

• LOL 3
On 12/24/2021 at 10:14 PM, GaT said:

FHZ4xD5VgAIkC3J.jpg

Bit late on this.  The only people smiling in this photo are Kim and Kirs and possibly one of the kids.   It just screams "Joy of the Season" doesn't it?

5 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Bit late on this.  The only people smiling in this photo are Kim and Kirs and possibly one of the kids.   It just screams "Joy of the Season" doesn't it?

I haven’t bothered to look at it, but I’m shocked that Kim is smiling! Kris is usually the only one who doesn’t look completely miserable in photos.