Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

That’s good - and somewhere I read that he’ll get two ranches and she’ll get the giant house, though I’ll bet she sells that ugly Kanye “masterpiece” and designs her own place.

She won't sell it because  "it's the only house the kids know"  because if you recall she owns the land that the house is on, and Kanye owns house/building which I thought was very odd when that came out, so yeah I guess he's giving her the house in the settlement

8 hours ago, nexxie said:

That’s good - and somewhere I read that he’ll get two ranches and she’ll get the giant house, though I’ll bet she sells that ugly Kanye “masterpiece” and designs her own place.

Nope, she won't change a thing about the decorating, unless Kanye gets to take some things out. She likes that whole "white everywhere" esthetic 

• LOL 1

Kanye West Would Like To Date A Fellow Artist Next

Kanye West is already thinking about his next relationship. The newly single rapper — who is in the midst of a divorce from Kim Kardashian — wants his next relationship to be “with an artist and a creative person,” a source tells us, explaining it’s so “they can speak the same language to each other.”

All these years & Kanye still hasn't figured out that Kim was acting in her sex tape. Badly acting, but still, acting.

Kardashian, on the other hand, is focusing on “remaking her image as a devoted mother,” and is looking to “eventually enter politics,” said our insider.

Great, we can look forward to a Kim Vs Kanye Presidential election some day.

I advise reading the comments, there's some great stuff there. Some examples:

Sideshow Boob • 14 hours ago

Well, who WOULDN'T be knocking the door down to get to an unmedicated bipolar mess whose divorce isn't even final yet?

Hausfrau_tim • a day ago

Kanye, you're an unparalleled artist...no one else understands you. Maybe you should date yourself.

Then, you can go fuck yourself.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Hausfrau_tim • a day ago

Kanye, you're an unparalleled artist...no one else understands you. Maybe you should date yourself.

Then, you can go fuck yourself.

This message needs to be applied to the rest of the Kardashians. Especially Kim, Kylie, & Khloe. Except for the unparalleled artist part. They won't know a thing about being an artist if it hit them in the face. 

Edited by Magog
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I just saw this on Reddit & had to post this here. I've been just assuming they K/Js all photoshop their photos, but moving in videos was another thing. When I saw this TikTok, my first thought was the video Khloe posted to show everyone what her body really looked like, & that it looked nothing like her body in that photo. I bet they all use it. 

I don't think you can see the entire video above, so here's the Reddit link

https://www.reddit.com/r/Instagramreality/comments/mzdr2l/yet_some_people_take_video_as_being_100_trueproof/

Edited by GaT
  • Useful 4

Huh, a reunion show.

https://people.com/tv/andy-cohen-says-everything-was-discussed-at-kuwtk-reunion-exes-plastic-surgery/

From the article:

“I went into them. I was like, 'Look, I'm asking everything. I am, I'm asking everything,'" Cohen said Monday on his SiriusXM radio show, Andy Cohen Live.

He shared that "by the end of the day, I do not think that there was a topic that we did not cover," crediting producer and "Kardashians savant" Mariah Smith. "Mention a Kardashians' scandal to me and I will tell you if we covered that."

<snip>

The Watch What Happens Live host said of Kourtney Kardashian's ex Scott Disick: "I was right out of the gate with him. And he was looking at me like, 'What is this?' or 'What are you doing?'" 

"I think he was a little stunned, but as it went on, I think they all really started leaning into it," he said.

<snip>

“And Kendall at the end said, 'Wow, this was so great. We actually talked about so much stuff we have never talked about and have never been able to put to bed or address. And we did it,'" Cohen explained. "We actually did it."

Sneak Peek:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1262253/watch-andy-cohens-sneak-peek-of-the-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-reunion-special

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Praise Jesus for Andy Cohen for helping the Kardashians in dealing with all of their issues! In one day too! How amazing is he?

Funny they agreed to do a housewives-style reunion.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

When are they leaving exactly??

Never, now that they have a new hulu deal - and a new generation.

The current show ends in June, with the reunion sometime after - for me, that’s the end. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner's Side-by-Side Mansion Construction Underway

We're told Khloe's home -- on the left -- is 18,000 square feet and features 8 bedrooms and 9.5 bathrooms. There's also an 8-car garage, covered patios, guesthouse, movie theater and gym. Kris' place is a massive 17,000 square feet.

Why do these people keep moving? What's wrong with finding a place to live & staying there? Look how close these 2 are, what are they going to do when they sell, how hope another mother/daughter team buy them? If I was spending that much on a house, I sure wouldn't want to be that close to my neighbor.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, GaT said:

Why do these people keep moving? What's wrong with finding a place to live & staying there? Look how close these 2 are, what are they going to do when they sell, how another mother/daughter team buy them? If I was spending that much on a house, I sure wouldn't want to be that close to my neighbor.

And why does Kloe need 8 bedrooms? It honestly makes no sense to me. Even if I had the money, I would never want to live there.

• Love 7

I wonder if the new show will be uncensored since it’s on Hulu??  Guess it depends on what rating / demographic they are going for.  It wouldn’t surprise me with their propensity for nudity and F bombs.

• LOL 1
On 5/1/2021 at 12:02 AM, GaT said:

Why do these people keep moving? What's wrong with finding a place to live & staying there? Look how close these 2 are, what are they going to do when they sell, how hope another mother/daughter team buy them? If I was spending that much on a house, I sure wouldn't want to be that close to my neighbor.

I don't think Kris nor Khloe will live in these homes. Didn't Khloe just buy a home with community peen Tristin? My guess that they will sell these homes for a nice tidy sum, because this land was owned by a developer  but for whatever reason they didn't do their intended project on it and Kris and Co. bought the land at a "steal"

• Useful 1
52 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't think Kris nor Khloe will live in these homes. Didn't Khloe just buy a home with community peen Tristin? My guess that they will sell these homes for a nice tidy sum, because this land was owned by a developer  but for whatever reason they didn't do their intended project on it and Kris and Co. bought the land at a "steal"

Then why build the houses so close together? It makes no sense if they aren't planning on living there themselves.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, GaT said:

Then why build the houses so close together? It makes no sense if they aren't planning on living there themselves.

The way they put new constriction homes "right on top of each other" for "normal" sized 3-4 bedroom homes these Mc-Mansions aren't that close together.

Maybe they will sell it to a really wealthy couple. Nothing says real wealth like”his and hers” homes right next to each other...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Well, not ANY income level. A huge percentage of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

Truth. However there are a LOT of first time homebuyer programs out there. Since I've been living the unemployment pandemic life I've discovered that you don't have to put down 20 percent like everyone thinks. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Caitlin Jenner on Sean Hannity was something to see! Aside from her inane comments she is constantly posing and licking her lips. I think even Hannity was embarrassed.

• LOL 5

Kardashian Sisters Win Appeal

The Kardashian sisters’ $11.5 million judgment in a legal battle over the Kardashian Beauty cosmetics line has been affirmed by a California appeals court.

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney have been engaged in a legal battle with Haven Beauty and Hillair Capital since 2016. The dispute stems from a five-year license agreement the sisters made in 2012 with the now defunct Boldface Licensing + Branding, which hit financial trouble the next year and that resulted in Hillair buying its assets — including its licensing rights — and forming Haven to hold them.

Under the original deal, the Kardashians gave permission to use their trademarks, images and likenesses for the line, as long as all uses were approved in writing in advance. In exchange, they’d receive a $1 million advance and royalties from the sales of Kardashian Beauty products. (The line was originally dubbed Khroma Beauty, but that led to a separate trademark fight and ultimately the name was changed.) As of February 2016, they hadn’t received any royalties. They notified Hillair it was in breach of the agreement, and the legal battle followed. Hillair maintained the Kardashians were the ones who breached the deal by failing to promote the cosmetics line.

The dispute made its way to arbitration, where a panel sided with the Kardashians following a nine-day hearing in early 2018. Hillair challenged the award, but L.A. County Superior Court Judge Richard L. Fruin sided with the sisters and entered a judgment of about $11.5 million in their favor.

In the matter’s second trip to an appeals court — the first being when Hillair tried and failed in federal court to defeat an injunction that barred it from using the Kardashian Beauty name — the famous family has again emerged victorious.

Hillair challenged the order compelling arbitration and the one confirming the arbitration award. California’s Second Appellate District on Tuesday found a contract between the parties required arbitration, and the arbitrator appropriately decided arbitration was the right forum for the dispute. It also held that California precedent limits the situations under which an arbitration award can be overturned, and with narrow exceptions they can’t be reviewed for errors of fact or law. (Though the panel made no finding of error here.)

“There are some federal courts that will find that an arbitrator exceeded his or her powers when the arbitration award evinces a manifest disregard of the law,” states the opinion, which is embedded below. “Appellants request that we apply that standard. But precedent establishes that an ‘arbitrator’s [alleged] manifest disregard of the law is not a ground for vacatur under California law.’ … When California courts refrain from reviewing arbitration awards for errors of law, that logically leads to confirmation of those awards out of deference. A rule that leads to confirmation of arbitration awards helps to enforce arbitration agreements. There is no basis to find preemption.”

In addition to the $11.5 million they were already awarded, the sisters will be able to collect their costs on appeal — plus at least $2 million in post-judgment interest.

In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, the Kardashians’ attorney Michael Kump of Kinsella Weitzman Iser Kump Holley lauded the win for his clients.

“Kim, Khloe and Kourtney are thrilled with this important victory in the California Court of Appeal,” Kump said. “It’s been a long road since 2012 when they signed the license agreement allowing the use of their names and likenesses in the sale of color cosmetics. In order to get what they were promised, they have been forced to litigate in state and federal court, and in JAMS arbitration – winning at every stage. They deserve to be paid what they are owed.”

3 hours ago, GaT said:

Just a totally natural photo of Kim, Foodgod, & Khloe at Kanye's album listening party

u4emdcbs9og71.jpg?width=561&auto=webp&s=

Johnathan always looks like the white kid who tries to down with BIPOC but fails every time because he thinks wearing the "urban" clothes makes you fit in.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Just a totally natural photo of Kim, Foodgod, & Khloe at Kanye's album listening party

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Johnathan always looks like the white kid who tries to down with BIPOC but fails every time because he thinks wearing the "urban" clothes makes you fit in.  

There is nothing natural about that photo, unless you think looking their usual worthless fugly selves is natural.

BTW, there is nothing urban about what Jonathan is wearing. He is dressed like a douche, looks like a douche, & acts like a douche. And he wouldn't know a thing about BIPOC if it hits his sorry ass in the face.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing his dumb ass wearing that garbage in an urban setting like Detroit & try to fit in with the locals.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Magog said:

There is nothing natural about that photo, unless you think looking their usual worthless fugly selves is natural.

BTW, there is nothing urban about what Jonathan is wearing. He is dressed like a douche, looks like a douche, & acts like a douche. And he wouldn't know a thing about BIPOC if it hits his sorry ass in the face.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing his dumb ass wearing that garbage in an urban setting like Detroit & try to fit in with the locals.

I think the OP was being sarcastic , tongue-in-cheek about the "natural photo" comment 'cause these clowns are obviously not natural in any sense of the word and are opportunistically basking in the photo op limelight of Kanye's listening party. Pathetic.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Magog said:

I wonder how much plastic surgery Jonathan has had? 

• Love 2

Jonathan has always reminded me of the desperate high school kid. The one who wanted so badly to be part of the popular group that he just inserted himself and tagged along even though they didn't treat him well.  That kid was desperate, insecure, cared way too much, fake, and while he tried so hard to be "cool," he made himself into a douchebag.

Jonathan is that kid.

I so so so want Kim to be all "you can't sit with us" one day and film it for E.

• Love 4

So he fits in well with the Kardashians/Jenners.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Wasn't sure where to post this, so I decided the media thread was best.

Kourtney Kardashian & Megan Fox Pose Topless for Racy, NSFW SKIMS Shoot

"I love that SKIMS really understands what women want to wear and that they want to feel sexy, confident and empowered," Megan added in a press release today. "I loved being in this campaign with Kourtney, we had so much fun shooting together."

Kourt shared, "I had so much fun shooting with Megan for the campaign. SKIMS really is my favorite for my undies, bras and basics—I think I would say that even if Kim weren't my sister!"

Megan & MGK & Kourtney & Travis have done nothing but make out everywhere for the papps. This must be a dream for Megan & Kourtney, they get to show the would that they're sooooo sexy, SMH

EDITED A FEW DAYS LATER:

Check out this Reddit thread about how the photos are photoshopped. Especially check out the 2nd photo, this really makes me wonder what exactly she was wearing to begin with.

Edited by GaT
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, GaT said:

"I love that SKIMS really understands what women want to wear and that they want to feel sexy, confident and empowered," Megan added in a press release today. "I loved being in this campaign with Kourtney, we had so much fun shooting together."

There is nothing sexy, confident, & empowering about that ratchet clothing line SKIMS or the Kardashians. Megan Fox most certainly has brain damage for even believing & telling us that nonsense. Just like the Kardashians, Megan Fox is an idiot.

3 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourt shared, "I had so much fun shooting with Megan for the campaign. SKIMS really is my favorite for my undies, bras and basics—I think I would say that even if Kim weren't my sister!"

I'm sure that the US Olympic athletes in Tokyo were "absolutely thrilled" for having to wear that garbage. I haven't seen anybody from the US Olympic Team bragging about how great this crap is. The only places where SKIMS is worth a damn is in a landfill, wood chipper, dumped in a pool of hot lava, thrown in raw sewage, & in a fireplace.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

'Masked Singer' Group B Contestant is Part of Kardashian Empire!

Production sources tell TMZ ... somebody in and around the Kardashian empire will be all costumed up for this season from head to toe, and if that manifests like we're hearing ... they'll be singing their heart out as part of next week's Group B premiere.

Kiiiinda makes you wonder if Kim K was on to something last week at the Met Gala ... or perhaps telegraphing what's to come on the big stage. She herself was fully covered in something very similar. 

I bet $50 it’s Jonathan (I refuse to call anyone “Food God”), or Stassi, or Malika, but I’m guessing Jonathan. Honestly, though, Lamar wouldn’t surprise me at all. I doubt that it’ll be 1 of the KarJenner girls, or their current or most recent boyfriends/husbands/etc. I could be wrong, though. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

I bet $50 it’s Jonathan (I refuse to call anyone “Food God”), or Stassi, or Malika, but I’m guessing Jonathan. Honestly, though, Lamar wouldn’t surprise me at all. I doubt that it’ll be 1 of the KarJenner girls, or their current or most recent boyfriends/husbands/etc. I could be wrong, though. 

I'm really wondering if it coulb be Kylie, remember that whole thing with her "singing" Rise & Shine? Maybe that's why she's been so visible with her pregnancy this time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2