Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

LOL when 5'3" Kim and 5'10" Khloe are the same height and 5'1" Kourtney sports nearly an extra foot (in height). 

Edited by suomi
clarity
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, suomi said:

LOL when 5'3" Kim and 5'10" Khloe are the same height and 5'1" Kourtney sports nearly an extra foot. 

And why is Kim not wearing black? 

They shaved all their waists down, you can see the imperfections in Kourtney’s right arm. And no way is Kim’s waist that small. 

• Love 6
On 4/18/2019 at 8:48 PM, iwasish said:

You think she washes her own face? She had said before that she sleeps on her makeup a lot. No mirror is really strange though.

its just funny that the gossip sites are acting as if Kanye really designed that sink. Kim said they built 8 prototypes before agreeing on that one. 8 prototypes? No wonder it took so long for the house to be built. They’ll never make that money back. 

Kim's skin in up close photos are hideous! These photos are the untoched, filtered to maxium capacity photos!

At least the centaur is good looking, somewhat attractive, & is very classy. 

I'll hang out with the centaur over Kim, Khloe, Kris, & that disgusting family anyday, everyday.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

You know what I find interesting about this whole lawyer business?  Whether we think it is ridiculous or not, it is another Kardashian setting themselves up for life after the show.  Kendall has a modeling and fashion careerm  Kylie has her makeup business.  Kourtney has a lifestyle brand through Poosh.  Kim now has her interest in legal work and prison reform.  And yes, all of those things can fade but they can open pathways to other careers.

The Kardashians are no dummies.  The ratings are on the decline, the original sisters are getting older,and they are still 13 years away from those initial playboy discussions for the next generation so...they will need something else kn the meantime.  Each has started to branch in different direction.  I bet in the next few years we hear about the show cancelling and the sisters pursuing different interests which can all trace back to where they each are now.  

That just leaves Khloe and her Instagram musings lol.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

You know what I find interesting about this whole lawyer business?  Whether we think it is ridiculous or not, it is another Kardashian setting themselves up for life after the show.  Kendall has a modeling and fashion careerm  Kylie has her makeup business.  Kourtney has a lifestyle brand through Poosh.  Kim now has her interest in legal work and prison reform.  And yes, all of those things can fade but they can open pathways to other careers.

The Kardashians are no dummies.  The ratings are on the decline, the original sisters are getting older,and they are still 13 years away from those initial playboy discussions for the next generation so...they will need something else kn the meantime.  Each has started to branch in different direction.  I bet in the next few years we hear about the show cancelling and the sisters pursuing different interests which can all trace back to where they each are now.  

They are set for life now even if they do nothing else in their lives.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Khloe has Good American.

• Love 1

Kanye was selling his over priced ugly sweats at his Sunday Service for several hundred bucks for an outfit. I hope he was collecting sales tax and submitting it to the state. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Kanye was selling his over priced ugly sweats at his Sunday Service for several hundred bucks for an outfit. I 

He was selling merch at a religious service? In what world is that appropriate? 

• Love 5
Just now, Melina22 said:

He was selling merch at a religious service? In what world is that appropriate? 

In the Kardashian world money is God. That’s all they worship.  

If 50k people attended the service, many of them must have bought stuff and since CA is hurting for cash, I’m sure it might come looking for it’s share. 

I imagine Kim is trying to get rid of as much of Kanye’s unsold fashion fails as she can. The storage facilities aren’t cheap.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Kanye was selling his over priced ugly sweats at his Sunday Service for several hundred bucks for an outfit. I hope he was collecting sales tax and submitting it to the state. 

And he was also selling socks for $50 a pop! 😑

This was the merch line. When you think about it it's really no different than the fans who also lineup for ugly overpriced sweats and overpriced Yeezy's. He knows he has the built in following who buys any ugly shit he puts out

21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Lots of churches are run by scam artists - looks like Kanye found his calling.

Wait till his meds wear off. Oh, that’s right,  he isn’t taking them. 

Kim had better take a good long look at Britney Spears. Even the meds don’t work after a while. I saw pics of her over the weekend and she is not looking good. Would not be shocked if she ends up in the hospital for a very long time. 

I would not be shocked if he goes off the deep end again. Once the high from this wears off or he fixates on something else, the strain on Kim is going to get worse, she’s stretching herself awfully thin with her business, filming and her law “studies”..: trying to keep Kanye in check is probably a full time job anyway. Watch him press to move to Chicago again, he craves the adoration he gets there. Right now Sunday Service is giving him that here in CA. Eventually interest in that by celebs will peter out and the crowds will be minimal, he’ll look somewhere else for that attention. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Watch him press to move to Chicago again, he craves the adoration he gets there. Right now Sunday Service is giving him that here in CA. Eventually interest in that by celebs will peter out and the crowds will be minimal, he’ll look somewhere else for that attention. 

Very astute. And you're right. He seems to chase that constant buzz. I don't know what's going to happen with him, or between him and Kim in the years to come, but it sure won't be boring.

Unfortunately, it probably WILL be sad. We've seen a few of these uncontrolled celebrity mental illness situations unfold over the years, and they're always tragic. And the worst is when the family really tries their best, and still can't fix things. Sometimes the person just won't accept help, and the family and friends have to either walk away, or watch the train wreck. 

I could be wrong, but I can see Kim eventually tiring of being Kanye's wrangler, and walking away. She actually seems pretty tired of it already. 

I wish the best for him though. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Very astute. And you're right. He seems to chase that constant buzz. I don't know what's going to happen with him, or between him and Kim in the years to come, but it sure won't be boring.

Unfortunately, it probably WILL be sad. We've seen a few of these uncontrolled celebrity mental illness situations unfold over the years, and they're always tragic. And the worst is when the family really tries their best, and still can't fix things. Sometimes the person just won't accept help, and the family and friends have to either walk away, or watch the train wreck. 

I could be wrong, but I can see Kim eventually tiring of being Kanye's wrangler, and walking away. She actually seems pretty tired of it already. 

I wish the best for him though. 

When they were lying on the couch and she was talking about how wrong it would be to uproot the kids from school and their cousins to go to Chicago, you could tell by the tone of her voice, it was like a mother trying to cajole her kid into wearing something or eating a vegetable. Only North and maybe Saint go to school and they are most likely  in kindergarten or 1st grade, no reason not to move now, and he didn’t even use logic like that to get his point across. It was all about how HE feels like second fiddle to Kim in CA. He just grins like an idiot thru half their conversations.  I think she’s tired of it already. I can see her agreeing to a second house/apartment in Chicago that will be his home base and she’ll fly in periodically with the kids (or send them with their nannies). At this point I don’t think she cares about having him on her arm on the red carpet, too scared of what he might say or do. She doesn’t strike me as a very sexual person, so I doubt she is missing much in that aspect of her life. She’s going to be stuck with 4 young kids and an unstable husband. I don’t really feel sorry for her or him, just the kids, especially North. I see a sad future for her. I can see Kim already planning to take her to functions as a mini me and grooming her to follow in her footsteps. 

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, iwasish said:

. I don’t really feel sorry for her or him, just the kids, especially North. I see a sad future for her. I can see Kim already planning to take her to functions as a mini me and grooming her to follow in her footsteps

The children on the show all seem really sweet, and clearly aren't abused or neglected, yet I know the usual trajectory of children like this. The fame and wealth and fishbowl life gradually take their toll. If that happens, I don't want to be watching. Too sad. 

9 hours ago, Melina22 said:

The children on the show all seem really sweet, and clearly aren't abused or neglected, yet I know the usual trajectory of children like this. The fame and wealth and fishbowl life gradually take their toll. If that happens, I don't want to be watching. Too sad. 

That’s the sad part. The kids seem normal and happy now. Kylie and Kendall did too, but later we heard them say that they hated school cause they were picked on, felt insecure and didn’t like being filmed, both of them complain about having anxiety and panic attacks. But Kris just blathers on about their “fabulous work ethic” and how  “beautiful “ they are. If they need psychological help, I doubt they’ll get it until their problems are too far gone.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, iwasish said:

That’s the sad part. The kids seem normal and happy now. Kylie and Kendall did too, but later we heard them say that they hated school cause they were picked on, felt insecure and didn’t like being filmed, both of them complain about having anxiety and panic attacks. But Kris just blathers on about their “fabulous work ethic” and how  “beautiful “ they are. If they need psychological help, I doubt they’ll get it until their problems are too far gone.

All of them should have been going to therapy from the start, especially Kylie and Kendell. Having a healthy and confidential outlet where they could express their concerns and even their excitement about their show and new lives could have helped with adjusting to their growing fame and alleviate some of the anxiety and insecurities they have dealt with so publicly. Maybe a therapist could have helped Kim and Khloe see their worth beyond sex appeal and not have morphed their bodies in such a ridiculous fashion for the sake of selling it repeatedly for money. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

All of them should have been going to therapy from the start, especially Kylie and Kendell. Having a healthy and confidential outlet where they could express their concerns and even their excitement about their show and new lives could have helped with adjusting to their growing fame and alleviate some of the anxiety and insecurities they have dealt with so publicly. Maybe a therapist could have helped Kim and Khloe see their worth beyond sex appeal and not have morphed their bodies in such a ridiculous fashion for the sake of selling it repeatedly for money. 

But Kris has done her best to make them distrust anyone who isn’t family or hasn’t signed a non disclosure form. I’ll bet Malika, Jonathan, Simon, LaLa and all the others have signed them, but even with that I’m sure they aren’t a part of the real inner circle. 

• Love 5
On 4/19/2019 at 11:38 AM, suomi said:

LOL when 5'3" Kim and 5'10" Khloe are the same height and 5'1" Kourtney sports nearly an extra foot. 

And this dumbass went back to look for the “extra foot”, literally.  It’s been a loooong fucking day. 😞

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 4/22/2019 at 7:57 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

Nah, they won’t cancel the show.  They’ll just rename it, Keeping Up With The Kardashian Kids, and focus more on the kiddos.  Grandma PMK is going to take advantage of that cash cow.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

And this dumbass went back to look for the “extra foot”, literally.  It’s been a loooong fucking day. 😞

I edited to make my meaning more clear - sorry 'bout that.

• Love 1
On 4/22/2019 at 8:57 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

I don't think that's why she's doing the lawyer thing. I think that's just to keep her in the media. I think at this point, all the girls are safe from having to work a normal job even if the show ever gets canceled.  Maybe on a show like Teen Mom, the girls should have back-up plans because the show is all they have and they're making hundreds of thousands of dollars versus the multi-millions/billions (kylie) the Kardashians are making. But the K sisters are so well known and have a trillion side businesses and are an empire. I'm sure They make more doing one ad than I make in a year of teaching. I think they'll be fine. Regardless, I think the show will stay on the air for a very long time. Besides, Kim is married to Kanye who is loaded as well.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:57 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

The Kardashians are Kris is no dummies.  The ratings are on the decline, the original sisters are getting older,and they are still 13 years away from those initial playboy discussions for the next generation so...they will need something else kn the meantime.  Each has started to branch in different direction.  I bet in the next few years we hear about the show cancelling and the sisters pursuing different interests which can all trace back to where they each are now.  

FTFY!  Kris is the evil mastermind behind all of this.  If they didn't have her, they would still be working at Dash and Smooch in Old Calabasas.  I remember an episode a long time ago where Kris was mad at Khloe or another one, and she wanted her to go to a promotion or something.  She even said, "I am setting you up for LIFE, you will never have to work again."  I thought that was interesting that they left that dialogue in the show.  Kris was right, though.  Those girls, and Rob are all SO lazy and stupid, they never would have gotten to this point without Kris.

1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I don't think that's why she's doing the lawyer thing. I think that's just to keep her in the media. I think at this point, all the girls are safe from having to work a normal job even if the show ever gets canceled.  Maybe on a show like Teen Mom, the girls should have back-up plans because the show is all they have and they're making hundreds of thousands of dollars versus the multi-millions/billions (kylie) the Kardashians are making. But the K sisters are so well known and have a trillion side businesses and are an empire. I'm sure They make more doing one ad than I make in a year of teaching. I think they'll be fine. Regardless, I think the show will stay on the air for a very long time. Besides, Kim is married to Kanye who is loaded as well.

I've heard Kanye is broke.  I'm sure he will make more money, but then blow it all again, repeat cycle.  I am sure Kim is not counting on Kanye's money to keep the electricity on.

• Love 11
On 4/29/2019 at 9:18 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

. But the K sisters are so well known and have a trillion side businesses and are an empire. I'm sure They make more doing one ad than I make in a year of teaching. I think they'll be fine. Regardless, I think the show will stay on the air for a very long time.

The minute the show is gone, they lose relevance.   Which means no one is buying their make up, clothes, perfume, shoes, etc.    Their side businesses are built on their relevance, not any business know how.    If they aren't relevant, they don't have the side businesses either.    Even Kimmie and her prison reform will not work.   Because no one listens to a no-talent has been.   

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

The minute the show is gone, they lose relevance.   Which means no one is buying their make up, clothes, perfume, shoes, etc.    Their side businesses are built on their relevance, not any business know how.    If they aren't relevant, they don't have the side businesses either.    Even Kimmie and her prison reform will not work.   Because no one listens to a no-talent has been.   

I don't know. The Olsen twins are still doing pretty well and they haven't been on tv in years. Same with plenty others.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I don't know. The Olsen twins are still doing pretty well and they haven't been on tv in years. Same with plenty others.

Olsen Twins are a different breed. They maximized their fame when younger, made smart investments, saved money and built businesses that don't even rely on their names or faces to make money. They don't even use social media to promote themselves. The Kardashian business model IS their name and faces, not their products. They couldn't pull off what the Olsen Twins have pulled off and they wouldn't want to because the Kardashians want the fame and money more than the success while the Olsen Twins are motivated by the opposite. Even without the show, the Kardashians have built up such a huge online following that they will still make money, however, the show feeds their vanity, and while people have caught on to their manipulations to keep themselves relevant, the show does provide them the ability to control their narrative through the show. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, BrianJ1962 said:

What will bring down the K Empire? A scandal, the economy, a death?

Those things will only give Kris fodder for new and more dramatic storylines. 

• Love 5
(edited)
On 4/19/2019 at 11:21 AM, heatherchandler said:

Kim looks DEFORMED in this ad.  How can she, or anyone with eyes see this and not think it looks weird???

991EFB7E-8F2C-49A6-9100-010AE8FACDBC.jpeg

They are Fembots (Austin Powers)

Edited by BrianJ1962
  • Love 1

I wonder if their biggest fear is getting older. Their plastic surgery already makes them look terrible , but I imagine in another 10 years ,  they’re gonna look unrecognizable. Especially Kim . Kourt loves the surgeries too but at least u can tell she’s the same person as season 1. Kylie scares me too because she’s only 20,21? And looks double that . 

• Love 7
On 4/29/2019 at 7:43 AM, heatherchandler said:

I've heard Kanye is broke.  I'm sure he will make more money, but then blow it all again, repeat cycle.  I am sure Kim is not counting on Kanye's money to keep the electricity on.

In that Vogue interview, Kanye mentioned Kim always getting on him to be smart and save his money, but how he doesn't listen. I'm honestly surprised she's still in this marriage. It seems like Kanye's more like a cross to bear than a husband. 

• Love 4

The Met Gala is almost upon us again this year and Mrs Kanye West along with Mrs Serena Williams-Ohanian are co-hosting the official after party. 

I don't even know what the theme is this year, but I'm looking forward to seeing the fashion duds that the Kardashian-Jenner ladies wear.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

This years Met theme is "camp" I'm expecting lots of over the top looks. 

I'm expecting lots of really ugly looks.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

This years Met theme is "camp" I'm expecting lots of over the top looks. 

so after reading this article I kind of get what they're going for with this camp theme which has its roots in gay culture, drag culture so I'm expecting lots of fun over the top colors and almost more casual than the previous met gala looks from celebrities.

But I expect the kardashian-jenners to do their usual which is skin tight, ass out and damn near naked.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 6