Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

This might not be a popular observation but Hope has to take a little responsibility for the small minded man-child Liam.  Liam, although sleeping with Stuffy is the ultimate betrayal, Hope kept shoving Lurch in Liam’s face knowing that Lurch was obsessed with her and how much Liam didn’t trust Lurch. In Liam’s small small mind, he eyes lit up like a pinball machine on tilt when he thought he saw what he saw.  

This is what I've been saying all along.

• Love 3

If Hope owes responsibility for Liam cheating, then so does Liam for Stallion Night. And Brooke for Ridge getting drunk and running off with Shauna.

I will say that she has enabled him. Not just for her shitty behavior re: Thomas but for everything else she's forgiven over their entire history, any number of which would have been a deal breaker for anyone else. When you don't respect yourself, no one else will.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

I thought that's how Kelly was conceived.  Thank you for confirming.  So, Hope's cries about Steffy having "another child" with Liam seem weirdly and inappropriately competitive.  Kelly doesn't have anything to do with you, Hope.  Not that I'm Team Steffy but that's just not a good look.  

Glad someone said this. I dont get why she kept saying "another child" when Kelly was pre Liam/Hope getting married. Acting like Kelly was a product of infidelity or something. She always said she loved Kelly and never had an issue with her. 

• Love 2

I will say that she has enabled him. Not just for her shitty behavior re: Thomas but for everything else she's forgiven over their entire history, any number of which would have been a deal breaker for anyone else. When you don't respect yourself, no one else will.

BOTOH, I think Liam is emotionally abusing her by relentlessly begging for forgiveness and expecting her to accept what he did and its outcome. What's going on now IMO, is Liam learning how much effort he has to put into apologizing before Hope will break. The next time--and there will definitely be a next time--he'll be better prepared unless Hope stops this nonsense of always taking him back eventually. I guess she thinks she loves him and their fantasy of a perfect life they had with Beth and Douglas but her wanting to "win" against Steffy is a big factor too. Hope needs to let the contest with Steffy go, and stop expecting Liam to live up to her image of him being an honorable guy.

Hope's cries about Steffy having "another child" with Liam seem weirdly and inappropriately competitive. 

Competitive is exactly what it is but Hope didn't start the competition, Steffy did when she was giving Liam sex because Hope wanted to remain a public virgin. And most recently Steffy tried it by adopting Phoebeth so she could act like the struggling single mother of two children while Hope didn't have any, at least not with Liam. Liam was very impressed with that and couldn't spend enough time at Steffy's with her and the girls.

It's turned into a numbers game with Hope and Steffy. Steffy will now have two kids with Liam while Hope only has one. Steffy "wins" unless Hope loses her entire mind and has another kid with Liam.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Here's what I don't understand about all of this. How is no one bringing up that they were in a nearly identical situation, only reversed, not too long ago? How has no one pointed out to Hope that she found herself pregnant while Liam was married to Steffy and though the "out" is that Liam was "done" with Steffy when they slept together, he was right back with her with a quickness in true Liam fashion. To me, Hope just feels like such a hypocrite as she wails about all of this because it almost feels like chickens coming home to roost for her. But I guess that's my problem with B&B as a whole. The characters are always hypocritical with rarely having relevant history and background brought up in these storylines that could make for some interesting layers to the story and good scenes. 

I apologize if any of this is confusing, I haven't had caffeine yet today. lol

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

How is no one bringing up that they were in a nearly identical situation, only reversed, not too long ago? How has no one pointed out to Hope that she found herself pregnant while Liam was married to Steffy and though the "out" is that Liam was "done" with Steffy when they slept together,

To me it's only the same because Liam was technically still married to Steffy when he got Hope pregnant. He wasn't betraying his marriage vows except in the strictest sense. Plus, Steffy has a history of being Liam's back-pocket cooch, back to when she was cheating with Liam when he and Hope were first engaged. I think the betrayal is the bigger issue, not who ended up pregnant while Liam was married. Both women need to stop letting Liam use them like he does.

That's one reason why I wish Hope would sleep with Thomas just once, while she's still married to Liam. That would be a move Liam would understand and hate, and then he'd know how Hope feels. (Bonus points if Hope ended up pregnant.) Hope isn't the type of woman to use her body like that though, not yet anyway.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

If Hope owes responsibility for Liam cheating, then so does Liam for Stallion Night. And Brooke for Ridge getting drunk and running off with Shauna.

Funny you should say that because I've seen Steffy stans (on tumblr I think believe or not) actually do just that. It was Liam's fault that Steffy fell on his father's penis because he apparently constantly compares her to Hope somehow even though she wasn't in the country or even officially casted on the show and wasn't a passing thought to anyone least of all Steffy or Liam at the time of Stallion night or the months prior. Which makes her insecure and Liam shouldn't be surprised that Steffy went to another man because he made her feel bad about herself or some such shit. I can't remember every stupid ass argument a Steffy bootlicker makes in great detail lol 

I agree 100% that Hope has brought this on herself but only in the sense that this is the 100th millionth time she's forgiven Liam for cheating on her so why would he think this time is different. Hope won't allow it to be different because she's weak-willed when it comes to Liam. 

32 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

How is no one bringing up that they were in a nearly identical situation, only reversed, not too long ago? How has no one pointed out to Hope that she found herself pregnant while Liam was married to Steffy and though the "out" is that Liam was "done" with Steffy when they slept together,

To me it's only the same because Liam was technically still married to Steffy when he got Hope pregnant. He wasn't betraying his marriage vows except in the strictest sense. Plus, Steffy has a history of being Liam's back-pocket cooch, back to when she was cheating with Liam when he and Hope were first engaged. I think the betrayal is the bigger issue, not who ended up pregnant while Liam was married. Both women need to stop letting Liam use them like he does.

That's one reason why I wish Hope would sleep with Thomas just once, while she's still married to Liam. That would be a move Liam would understand and hate, and then he'd know how Hope feels. (Bonus points if Hope ended up pregnant.) Hope isn't the type of woman to use her body like that though, not yet anyway.

The betrayal is definitely the bigger issue and Hope also didn't string some guy along and then cheat on him with Liam first chance she got either so there's that. Bill had also intervened, no one was intervening this time, and while it was unfortunate that was part of Steffy's comeuppance for being an asshole and her and Bill constantly meddling in Lope's relationship and how quickly people forget it was Steffy that drew first blood against Hope and her whole family tbh seeing as how she had an affair with Bill when he was married to Katie, always bumping her gums about Brooke and her past. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:
On 2/17/2021 at 4:01 PM, CountryGirl said:

And Liam telling her: "It has just been a series of forces trying to keeping us apart. Steffy and my dad."

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Honestly, that was barely an excuse even ten fucking years ago when Steffy and Bill were actively conspiring against them. Even back then, any two people with sense would've just eloped at City fuckin' Hall and been done with it instead of the weddings Hope insisted on having every fiscal quarter. 

Fuck Liam. This was all him for going nuclear and not knowing thing one about Hope. He could've just ran in to punch Thomas in the face like any normal person, but no. It was never about Hope or even his legitimate gripes against Thomas, but about losing his fallback girl for good. He can pound all the sand on that beach at the Cliff House.

Yeah I was like, did this motherfucker really let that shit fall out of his mouth? Bill and Steffy were pos but Liam enabled them both by continuing to have a relationship with both of them. If most people were in Liam's shoes Stallion night would've never happened because Liam would've cut Bill and Steffy off years before that on principle alone. Also the bolded line makes lose my shit lmao 🤣🤣🤣 I did not expect to clean my drink off my computer screen this morning.  

Also I get what some mean about Hope hanging around Thomas and that is why Lame ass Liam felt the way he felt and saw what he saw, but since Liam was obviously jealous of Finn and running all over town talking shit that reasoning still falls flat cos if Hope had kissed Thomas cos she was sick of Liam's whining about Finn, I highly doubt Liam would have enough self-awareness to think he caused her to run to him because he was pissed about Steffy moving on with Finn and wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. So why should Hope take her working relationship with Thomas into consideration regarding Liam's infidelity that truly happened? We all know Liam would not do the same. 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hope definitely contributed to the weakening of the foundation of her marriage by absurdly prioritizing Thomas in their lives and using Douglas as an excuse knowing that Liam detested the guy and had reason to hold a grudge (keeping Beth a secret). Liam definitely contributed to the cracks in his marriage with Steffy by having a weird emotional affair with Sally.

But neither is responsible for the choice their then spouse made in reaction to these issues.  Instead of Liam and Steffy confronting their then spouses, stomping out to cool off ALONE and then coming back to say, I do love you but we have some issues we need to address, maybe we do marriage counseling - they both decided to hump someone else (Bill for Steffy; Steffy for Liam) for short term comfort.  That crap is on them and them alone.

I'm at a loss at what Liam can say/do at this point that would be the 'right' thing and begin to turn the tide.  IMO Hope does need some space to heal, but if he offers to leave people will see him as abandoning Hope and Beth and trying to free himself up for Steffy; if he wants until she asks him to leave he continues to look like an insensitive clod.  If he doesn't repeatedly remind/tell her that he loves her, he's sorry, etc. then he's not seen as truly remorseful; If he tells her this too much, he's crowding her and emotionally manipulative.

So...dude is no doubt in a grave of his own digging, but I'm ready for him to be able to start pulling himself out of this hole so we can all move the hell on.  I mean we got sick of Steffy in her snotty hoodie on the couch and when she moved on to work on enjoying her pregnancy it was a relief even if she was the in the wrong cheater at that point. 

Hope needs to tell Liam to move out and Liam go move in with Bill and be single for a while and work on himself; Hope needs to heal and/or get her revenge and rocks off with Thomas (if that what she truly wants to do); and Steffy can be with the every inscrutable Finn who seems to have blinders on for this women.  Bill needs to be watching both situations and let Thomas know that he's watching his ass and start doing background checks on Finn since something ain't right with that boy, LOL.  At the very least he's hanging around Bill's granddaughter too much not to be checked out.

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, TeamGabi said:

And Liam telling her: "It has just been a series of forces trying to keeping us apart. Steffy and my dad."

I had all kinds of problems with that idiotic statement. First of all, did Liam hear himself? STEFFY? So ... he acknowledges that Steffy has been a major problem in Lope, yet still ... ? (Scratching my head on this one and he can't "blame" Kelly.)

As I keep saying/thinking about Bridge. If a relationship is that much trouble, maybe it's time to step back and take a good look at the situation. Maybe "destiny," "fate," "star-crossed lovers," whatever, is trying to tell them something very different. 

About the only thing I liked about Lope is that they started out as just being good friends as Hope was dating Oliver when Liam came on canvas. Whereas Bridge was built on a fantasy that Brooke more or less "willed" into existence. It seems like both relationships really were designed for the short-term. I think Lope was too young and Bridge, well ... Anyway, I think the fork should have been stuck in both relationships ages ago.

This time, Hope really needs to ditch Liam for good. If he and Steffy want to be together so badly, then let them. Since we can't have any new men, I wouldn't mind Fipe, although I am still holding out for Finn to meet Bridget. I know she is older, but the are both physicians and could bond. WIshful thinking. I guess she is happy with Owen and Jackie. 

And if Hope won't throw Liam out, then Brooke should. After all, she owns the property.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'm at a loss at what Liam can say/do at this point that would be the 'right' thing and begin to turn the tide.  IMO Hope does need some space to heal, but if he offers to leave people will see him as abandoning Hope and Beth and trying to free himself up for Steffy; if he wants until she asks him to leave he continues to look like an insensitive clod.  If he doesn't repeatedly remind/tell her that he loves her, he's sorry, etc. then he's not seen as truly remorseful; If he tells her this too much, he's crowding her and emotionally manipulative.

Not the writers will ever do it, but it'd be amazing if Liam came to the realization that he needs to dig into why he waffles and figure that out before he tries to be with any woman again. Maybe he just doesn't love either Hope or Steffy enough to fully commit, maybe he's not really someone who can do monogamy for a long time, maybe for ego/insecurity issues of some kind he just always needs to have multiple women panting after him. (The emotional thing with Sally while Hope was offscreen would work in support of any of these.)

To me that would be turning the tide - he finally acknowledges that if he just continues as he is, this will happen again and again: If Hope takes him back, he'll eventually fall back into Steffy's bed; if he leaves Hope and gets back with Steffy, eventually he'll start sniffing around Hope again. Whenever one of them screws up (or seems to have screwed up) he goes back to the other. His kids will suffer because of the waffling. And so he needs to stop and be alone for a while and figure his shit out. And maybe then the answer is Hope, or Steffy, or that neither is the real love of his life and he needs to look for that, or to just be a bachelor. But right now neither Hope nor Steffy nor any members of their families should want Liam with either of them, because he will just keep pulling the same shit. He's already had one marriage of some duration (by B&B standards) with each of these women, had one child with each of these women, and that hasn't clarified anything for him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

What cheeses me off is that Hope's own family members think Hope should forgive Liam and move on as a family.

Why aren't her own family members (Brooke & Bridget) in Hope's corner?  Just stay neutral and say it's Hope's decision if she wants to stay with Liam or not - and that you support whatever decision Hope makes.

Show is not giving a good look here with what they're telling women.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

What cheeses me off is that Hope's own family members think Hope should forgive Liam and move on as a family.

Why aren't her own family members (Brooke & Bridget) in Hope's corner?  Just stay neutral and say it's Hope's decision if she wants to stay with Liam or not - and that you support whatever decision Hope makes.

JFC I haven't seen the episode yet but really??!!! This is what they bring Bridget back for? If that's the route they want to go then maybe Hope should say, "Sure Bridget I'll take Liam back right after you take Deacon back. Sound Fair?" I hate this fucking show, and you're spot on about them giving horrible messages to women. Yikes.....

• Love 4

Because if Hope lets Liam go for good, then Taylor and Steffy "won." /eyeroll  While I don't know why these women all consider that carnival prize to be all that is beyond me. 

At least the soap isn't using that 1950s thinking that, "he's a DOCTOR!" (Can't say they are very contemporary about any other issues, though.) Otherwise, Taylor and Brooke would be coaching Steffy and Hope to go after Finn and Liam would get discarded faster than yesterday's garbage (which would actually, be kind of funny!).

Anybody else here who doesn't care for Vinny?  I think he's slimy beyond words. 

• Love 4

"We're friends but we aren't THAT close!"

Ya'll I just about died and fell off the couch when Zende lobbed that at Carter.

Chile, with friends like Zende...whew!

And the look on Carter's face when he took that in, LOL. Wooooow.

Zende just showed his ass big time with that remark. And I loved when Carter pushed back on his 'your relationship isn't my business' with 'YOU were all up IN my business (with that damn text message)!'

Zoey is a piece of work to believe that after being busted for going after Zende that Carter would take her as his wife because she realizes her mistake.  You're going back because Zende is moving on to Paris.

Carter shouldn't have bothered asking Paris her opinion. He's told Zoey it's over and he can tell Zende that since they ain't that close he has no reason to tell him to take his fake friendship and (*&( off as well. 

Carter should just keep making that COO bank and hook up with Donna or Eva - and not even THINK about officiating Zoey and Zende's wedding.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Competitive is exactly what it is but Hope didn't start the competition, Steffy did when she was giving Liam sex because Hope wanted to remain a public virgin. And most recently Steffy tried it by adopting Phoebeth so she could act like the struggling single mother of two children while Hope didn't have any, at least not with Liam. Liam was very impressed with that and couldn't spend enough time at Steffy's with her and the girls.

It's turned into a numbers game with Hope and Steffy. Steffy will now have two kids with Liam while Hope only has one. Steffy "wins" unless Hope loses her entire mind and has another kid with Liam.

Bingo. Steffy started this shit when she does what she always does when she decides she must have something. Go after it by any means necessary.

And if that includes taken men, so much the better. 

I mean, it is really such a surprise when this thirsty heifer has NEVER, EVER respected any committed relationship, not even her own, from the very beginning:

Cheated on Marcus (her first boyfriend) with Rick, ultimately resulting in her devirginization

When Marcus was hoping to reconcile (which, doormat!), Steffy nixed that as she was attempting to work her wiles on Owen (married to Jackie) - he shut that shit down

Attempted to get Bill (married to Katie) to cheat with her and stole Katie's ring to blackmail Bill into signing over his shares of FC (so no, Hope's ring wasn't the first "this doesn't belong to you, bitch" one she took for her own)

Attempted to get Oliver (Hope's boyfriend) to cheat with her - he shut that shit down

Attempted to get Bill (STILL married to Katie) to cheat with her (AGAIN) and they almost fucked on her childhood bed but cockblocker Taylor interrupted them

Cheated with Liam when he was engaged to Hope, including accepting the still-warm-from-Hope's-finger engagement ring. 

Cheated on Liam with Wyatt (the night of "cuddling" in the bed that she was supposed to share with Liam

Cheated on then-husband Wyatt with Liam 

Cheating on then-husband Liam during Stallion Night

Cheated on boyfriend Finn with Liam (married to Hope)

Nothing Hope has ever done could ever compare to Steffy. Or Liam for that matter.

As for Hope and her helping to crumble the foundation of her marriage with the Thomas stuff and make it vulnerable to an affair, I'm gonna have to call BS on that. Because for as much as Hope was tolerating Thomas' shenanigans, it's somehow forgotten that all the while, Liam was sniffing around Steffy, who was growing closer to Finn and acting every bit the jealous ex. How many times did we see Liam running over to Steffy's house to bitch about Finn? To Finn's office himself? To FC? He was as obsessed with Steffy's new relationship as Thomas was with Hope. So the seeds for him to fuck Steffy that night were already planted.

And not by Hope. Liam planted them himself as he was just itching to fuck her again (his version of pissing on his backup plaything's leg) and that's what allowed him to "believe" he saw Hope kiss Thomas that night. And his attempted interference with Sinn had nothing whatsoever to do with Thomas. On the contrary, it was all about him being jealous of Steffy's new man and fears of losing his perennial back-up plan. 

Even if he HAD seen the real, in the flesh, Hope kissing Thomas, that did not give him the license to cheat nor absolve him in any way. Just like him confessing to Steffy about his kiss with Sally didn't give her the right to fuck his dad.

Liam was in a marriage where the specter of Thomas still loomed. Hope was in a marriage where the specter of Steffy loomed larger and largely having nothing to do with Kelly. But ultimately, they were in the same marriage. One of these people chose to cheat. One did not. 

Liam did have the right to ask Hope to get counseling to address the Thomas issue (boundaries). She had the right to do the same thing re Steffy (again, boundaries.) And, if it didn't work, if the other refused, then they could have done the honorable thing and gotten a divorce. 

But instead, he chose to cheat. And I don't care what Hope did or didn't do, that's all on Liam. And Steffy. Because if she hadn't been all-too-willing to spread her thighs, despite supposedly being so in wuv with Finn, then no cheating could have occurred as last I checked, you can't cheat (at least physically) by yourself.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

About the only thing I liked about Lope is that they started out as just being good friends as Hope was dating Oliver when Liam came on canvas. Whereas Bridge was built on a fantasy that Brooke more or less "willed" into existence. It seems like both relationships really were designed for the short-term. I think Lope was too young and Bridge, well ... Anyway, I think the fork should have been stuck in both relationships ages ago.

Liam was at the right place at the right time. Hope hadn't fully moved past the Posse boink and Liam was a guy who had definitely *not* boinked Brooke. Plus, Oliver was getting weirdly creepy and possessive after the break up so at the time, Liam made sense.

I'd be fine with revisiting Hope/Oliver these days. Enough time and distance has past and it's not likely hell mistake Brooke's copter for Hope's again and most importantly isn't a baby trafficker.

2 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I expect nothing better from Brooke, but Bridget of all people is surprising. I mean, after the way she bounced Deacon and how quickly she dropped Nick after Nicole was stillborn and then finding out about Katie's pregnancy without a second look back?

Yeah, I don't want Bridget back full time if she's drinking the Desparate Logan Juice. 😐

• Love 7

You would think Bridget, who clearly did not take any pages from Brooke's dog-eared copy of "How to be the Perfect Doormat," who dumped Deacon promptly after learning about Breacon and Nick after Kick, who told Nick "you owe me motherfucker" (okay, I paraphrased that slightly), who is living her best life, being a doctor, co-parenting Logan with Owen, and not pining away for any man, would be given some shred of a line telling her baby sister, "Hope, honey, it does not have to be that way."

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Liam was in a marriage where the specter of Thomas still loomed. Hope was in a marriage where the specter of Steffy loomed larger and largely having nothing to do with Kelly. But ultimately, they were in the same marriage. One of these people chose to cheat. One did not. 

Quoted for brevity and truth because the whole post was nothing but facts.

• Love 5

Does Flo have nothing to do but hang out at Wyatt's job? And speaking of pregnant, is Flo expecting too or was that a grande burrito baby in her tummy area? 😼

Meh, I don't know about Paris telling tales out of school about Zoe. But apparently she's heard that Katie is the biggest gossip in FC, heck probably in all of LA. Katie will do Paris' dirty work wrt Zoe without even realizing it.

Zoe's new hair color is interesting. Makes her look older, I think. 🤔

Fresh out of college? Huh, I thought Zoe Paris had some experience in her field. Now it seems extra silly to me that Ridge handed over control of FC's foundation (and likely millions of dollars) to a neophyte.

Blah, blah, blah, Carter. Yeah you were betrayed but you volunteered to be the fool of a woman you barely knew. You're just embarrassed now because you have to keep seeing Zoe and Zende at work every day. 🤨

Girl, bye. You don't even love Carter, Zoe. The biggest mistake he could make is to trust you again. And at some point I'm going to need Zende to take off the gloves and tell Carter about himself.

So where's Ridge while the quad is having their throwdown? Shouldn't he be there to straighten them all out? 🙄 Meanwhile, guess Zoe is about to regret she made an enemy out of Paris. Payback is a female dog. 😏

Whee, Brooke must've felt some type of way hearing Bill say Katie's always been the love of his life. So what was I, Bill? Chopped liver?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Fresh out of college? Huh, I thought Zoe had some experience in her field.

What field? She came to town as a mural artist to stalk Xander and trolled her way into a modeling gig after crashing a show, also to stalk Xander

Legit do not know anyone's jobs anymore 🤷‍♀️

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

What field? She came to town as a mural artist to stalk Xander and trolled her way into a modeling gig after crashing a show, also to stalk Xander

Legit do not know anyone's jobs anymore 🤷‍♀️

Oy, thanks for the heads up. I meant to say Paris instead of Zoe. Don't know why I keep getting them confused.

• LOL 2

What in the world has happened to the wardrobe department. Is it now headed up by TIIC’s seeing eye dog. 

Good one Zoey, throwing Zende under the bus.  Very classy. As usual, Zoey blames everyone but herself.  Carter, you got it all wrong. Zende was resisting Zoey all the time.  

Brooke, you hypocrite, how many chances did you give Ridge but you’re questioning Bill’s sincerity.  Might fine of you Donna and Brooke to give Bill your blessing. 

When Eva asked Katie about Bill and her, I thought Katie was going to say that I have to circle back with you on that 😜.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

If Show was only capable of an original thought or idea, but no, they insist on pounding the worn out relationship drum. 

It is a fine day in hell when I see a man of swagger and substance going to beg his ex-wife and her sister to pony up in his new quest to "put his family back together." Batie had their time, but that relationship was burnt to a crisp years ago. Bill needs a dynamic, accomplished, confident woman by his side. Oh, but didn't we get a montage of happier Batie times? That is a sure bet that we will be seeing a reconciliation. 

And then we have everyone wanting Hope to forgive Liam "for the sake of their family." I seriously want these stupid fucks to shut the hell up. Forgiving a philandering spouse for the sake of anything other than the betrayed's own good is foolish at best, and grossly niave at worst. How would forgiving Liam for the sake of their family benefit Hope? A wife who can now clearly see her husband is clueless about her? A wife who can clearly see that her husband won't hesitate to step out on her if his feelings are hurt? What exactly does Hope stand to gain in this forgiveness game? Oh, yes, of course, she will have her man and her happy family, because gosh, isn't that all a woman needs? She doesn't require any self respect, or need her spouse to respect her, or need her spouse to respect their union, no, all she needs is a man by her side to complete her. 

I am just plum sick of it. It makes me feel real funny inside. And not in a good way. 

Zoey can fuck off too. Imma bout sick of this trick. You are just gonna stand there and let Carter berate Zende? Yeah, you said something about not yelling at him, but in light of your actions towards Zende, that was one weak assed plea. Zende didn't pursue you, Zende didn't stalk you, Zende didn't throw himself at you; but you just stand there and let Carter shout and accuse. Now, Zende didn't do himself any favors either. He should have set Carter straight on the facts, but for some reason that I will never understand he wanted to protect Zoey, and ruin his friendship with Carter because of it. So wrong. Just so fucking wrong. I am angry at all of them right now, and I kind of hope Carter does take the lying bitch back. Then, when she starts sniffing around Zende as he and Paris heat up, Carter will have no one to blame but himself. Because their ain't no loving, honest, committed girl gonna do what Zoey did, so all that crap falling out of her mouth right now is just that; crap. Zoey is in desperation mode, and she will say anything to make Carter change his mind. 

And then, to top off one of the most annoying episodes in a long while, I have to see worthless POS Flo. I cannot adequately describe how it makes me feel to watch that felon prancing around like she owns every joint. Sashaying into Bill's office as if she was already his daughter-in-law, offering her unwarranted and unneeded advise. Then we are forced to listen to Wyatt give her a tongue bath, and wax on about how happy he is. My eyes rolled so hard I do believe they created seismic activity, as my stomach heaved, and I fought back volcanic vomit. I hate them both so very much. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15

It sounds like a much-miss episode to me.

As for Wyatt and Felony, I have to wonder if the draw for him there was that Flo never showed an ounce of interest in Liam. Even Sally nursed a crush (pre-Wyatt). But still, you are scraping what's ever below the bottom of the barrel to consider a human trafficker your "soulmate."

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Felony and Wyatt are both boring as hell. If they both died in a plane crash I don't think B&B narrative or ratings would suffer at all, in fact it might repair itself. Their vile, shitty mothers would be something to worry about though. Lock Quinn in an asylum and have Shauna off herself. Done and done. 🙂 

Carter get a grip, Zende did shut it down and say no many times or else you would've walked in on Zende banging Zoe over a desk in one of the two offices that FC has now, weeks and weeks ago cos Zoe was that serious about going behind your back. And screw him a little bit for putting Paris on the spot like that. Whatever Paris says won't be good enough for her trifling sister so Zoe is gonna come at her harder now. Zende why don't you want to throw Zoe under the bus? She made your work environment terrible for you. This writing is so dumb. It's even more dumb when irl people get their co-workers fired and throw them under the bus over way way less. But Zende doesn't want Zoe out on her ass? Please. 

6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What exactly does Hope stand to gain in this forgiveness game?

Nothing. But that the whole point. It's not about her it's about Liam. That is what forgiveness is in a nutshell at least in this situation in particular. It is a way for the other person feel better and not having to suffer consequences. You can hear it in the way they frame it and talk about it and talk around Hope's feelings and this being her decision. I don't think I've heard anyone mention how Hope forgiving Liam could backfire how it could cause hatred/resentment that those children they claim to love so much would be exposed to, how in time Hope could become ill mentally and/or physically. The show is saying that Hope's shallow, surface-level status of being Liam's wife is more important than her well-being and true happiness. It's so fucked up.     

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 7

Don't fall for your sisters' bullshit, Katie.  Especially Brooke's.  Do not fall for this "happy family" crap they're spewing.  I hope you follow your gut instinct, which is to move on from $Bill.  You can still have a happy family without him.

I don't even care about the sorry quadrangle of Zoey/Paris/Zende/Carter.  

• Useful 1

I think Katie is going to be ready to take Bill back as soon as he returns from Genoa City.  For some reason, though, I think Bill is going to have a Victor-Newman-patented plane crash, will be missing for awhile, may have some brain damage/memory loss, etc.  

Just speculating.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

I watched the conversation between Carter, Zende and Zoe. Then I watched GH with Curtis and Dr. Robinson and it was no contest. GH wins by a landslide in the acting talent department! Carter is just pathetic and so is Zoe. If they told that today was Friday, I wouldn’t believe them. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 4

Zende: Zoe loves you, Carter! She wants a future with YOU!
Carter: I wasn't talking to you.
Zende: oh really? Well guess what? My five fingers have something to say to your face.
Carter: hol' up, let me get you a stool.

Did Zoe actually have the nerve to give Paris a pleading look for her not to tell Carter the awful truth about his two-timing ex-fiancee? Unfreakingbelievable.

Oh Paris. After Zoe just tried to force you to resign? You should've just said nothing instead of lying for her. You know darned well she doesn't love Carter.

Pshht, Carter is "different" all right. One week after he starts dating someone he wants them to move in, and a week after that he wants to get engaged. Time seems to be a tough concept for him. 😑

Carter, I'd be careful about getting too snotty with Zende. He's still a Forrester and technically you work for him.

Yeah, I don't get the big push for Katie and Bill to get back together either. Katie would have to lose all her good sense to take up with him again. I'm sure CA is full of wealthy older men who aren't looking for someone half their age. She should go find one of them instead, and make sure they never meet Brooke. 

Zoe, you only hate what you did because you got caught. You and Steffy should form a support group for deceitful women who got tripped up by the facts.

Whoa, finally got a look at Paris' whole outfit. She had to have gotten dressed in the dark because I don't how anyone with two eyes and clear vision could've put that nightmare ensemble together. 🥺

Surely Ridge isn't buying Zoe's act. She stroked his ego pretty good though. Ugh.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Paris took the high road and didn’t throw Zoey under the bus. Paris was also smart by putting the ball back in Carter’s court. 

As for the balance of the episode, nothing but ❤️❤️❤️🌼🌼🌼 and 🎻🎻🎻 music in the background. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Carter, I'd be careful about getting too snotty with Zende. He's still a Forrester and technically you work for him.

If Zende tries to pull the Forrester card to get Carter bagged I wish Eric would laugh at him and shrug : I mean yeah you’re a Forrester, but you’re adopted so we’re not that close kind of family.

Doesn't feel so nice when people you thought had your back treat you like crap, eh Zende?

I was giving Zende a chance in his return, but he’s the same hypocritical horny dick as he was the last time when he was banging Sasha when Nicole wouldn’t put out and ended up skating on being called out for disloyal ass that he was and Sasha took all the heat for his dick. Paris was calling him out rightly for how he treats his friends and his self flagellation over how bad he felt for disappointing Paris made me roll my eyes. Carter in the heat of the moment was a bit petty but he also did for Paris what he wished his ‘friend’ Zende did for him - give her fair warning. Maybe Carter would’ve believed Zende if he came forward and maybe he wouldn’t have, but Zende didn’t, opting to protect Zoey instead of his friend and only pivoted when Paris came into the picture. To be sure, Carter was a fool rushing in, but that doesn’t absolve Zoey and Zende for their shadiness.

Brooke should never ever be in discussions with Katie about reuniting with Bill. This is where Donna should have her chance to shine alone. Loved the skeptical looks she was throwing Bill yesterday and it might’ve been an even better scene if Bill had to win over Donna and Donna alone with her laying it out how he’s messed with both of her sisters and doesn’t deserve either one.

Eva is popping up more. I like her as a fresher face but wonder if they’re planning to use her more in a storyline. I could see her with Carter to help him lick his wounds.

Zoey and Ridge I can see Bell trying to make happen 😂

• Love 6

If Zende tries to pull the Forrester card to get Carter bagged I wish Eric would laugh at him and shrug : I mean yeah you’re a Forrester, but you’re adopted so we’re not that

Heh, well if Eric tried to pull the biology card then Zende should drop Ridge's name. And Steffy's, and Thomas', and Kelly's too because none of them are actually Forresters either. 😏  

I just don't get why Zende defended Zoe so hard to Carter. That was way beyond the call of duty if he was just trying be honorable. He also knows Zoe doesn't love Carter. 

At the end of the day, Zende could've taken Zoe from Carter but he held back. I'll give him some credit for that.

• Love 6
On 2/18/2021 at 9:18 AM, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

Okay, show is so boring with the repetitive dialogue that I find myself looking at the sets. What are those severed heads with horns on the cabin wall? Jackelopes?

Don't ya know that I noticed them too today for the first time.   I notice all bad wigs, face bloat

and was trying to get a handle on Zoey's dress appliques. 

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh Paris. After Zoe just tried to force you to resign? You should've just said nothing instead of lying for her. You know darned well she doesn't love Carter.

Agree...but also think Paris has ulterior motives, as in she wants Zende for herself. IOW, as long as Zoe is with Carter trying to prove herself to him, hopefully she'll stay away from Zende.

• Love 3
On 2/18/2021 at 7:18 AM, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

Okay, show is so boring with the repetitive dialogue that I find myself looking at the sets. What are those severed heads with horns on the cabin wall? Jackelopes?

OMG! This was making me crazy. At first I thought they were antlers and I was astounded that I had never seen them before. But after much obsessed analysis, I think they are artworks, with branches, not antlers, attached to those fungi things that grow on the sides of trees. But I don't know for sure.

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I met Mr. R while working as an Optician on an army base. He strolled into my shop one day wearing the standard black, square, army issue frames, and was looking for something a bit more stylish. I was smitten on the spot, however, I was just coming out of an 11 year relationship that started when I was a young teen, and I also had a hard and fast policy of not dating the GI's on base. They were plentiful and they were horny, but I was a bit lost and confused, and didn't want to get into any of that. But Mr. R was different; he was a lost soul, with blazing white teeth, a beautiful smile, warm brown eyes, and a nice tight little butt. And before I knew it, we were engaged in less than two months. He had to return to his home state to complete his army requirements, so I planned on moving there with him. Talk about being nervous, and scared, and confused, and anxious. But you know what? I didn't need to go to another man to parse out my feelings, even though there was one particular Drill Sergeant who had held my attention for months. But I didn't stalk the man to his home and throw myself at him to make sure I was marrying the right guy. Zoey is full of phooey! She is hot for Zende, but didn't want to give up her COO meal ticket, so she just wanted to test Zende's waters. How ungracious and common is that? Ridge better not fall for her shit. I mean, he knows about having heat with someone else right? He nearly lost his dad over messing with his wife, and he nearly lost his Logan over Shauna. A rat is always able to smell another rat, and Zoey is a rat personified. 

So, I am completely done with this campaign to reunite Batie. The couple is nothing if not a total snore, and even though I love Brooke, it grinds my gears in the wrong direction listening to her talk about Bill, and how much he loves Katie. She knows better than that. She is only pushing Bill's agenda to alleviate her guilt over that kiss. In all honesty, I think the guilt of hurting Katie has far less to do with it than nearly losing Ridge over it. People need to butt the fuck out of everyone else's business. You can't fix other people's relationships; maybe to you they are the perfect fit, but you don't live it, so you don't know shit about it. And all this "for the family" crap needs to stop. Staying with someone you don't want to be with in order to keep the family together is far more detrimental than acknowledging you just aren't good together anymore and ending the relationship. Doing that makes it much more likely that you will remain friends, and be able to co-parent without animosity, where if you force the relationship, most often you end up hating each other. But in B&B world, no child will survive without both parents in the household. 

I just continue to be impressed with Paris. Normally Show would have the character doing the polar opposite of what she did yesterday. All the same, in the long run she didn't do herself any favors by trying to save Zoey's ass, because Zoey will continue to undermine Paris at every turn, particularly if she does decide to give Zende another chance. I like Paris and Zende, for me they have chemistry, and they are both young and fresh. After being beat over the head with Bridge, Steam. Lope and Batie, I was looking forward to something new. But this mess with Carter has destroyed that for me. Their little romance has been tainted and sullied, and I now want to see Paris rebuffing Zende's advances. It would be nice to have a young, fresh face, that isn't immediately shoved into a romance or a triangle. More importantly, it would be nice to see a female being allowed her own agency, being allowed to have a career fulfill her instead of a man. And I want to see Carter turn to Donna, a character who is also in need of a SL, leaving Zoey to twist in the wind. 

• Love 12

Whyyyy was a Friday episode devoted to the frog faced desperado expecting  people to white knight for her to Carter and that simpering Katie and Bill  bullshit?!

If that’s what they think passes for a weekend cliff hanger in a sweeps month they can keep it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, well if Eric tried to pull the biology card then Zende should drop Ridge's name. And Steffy's, and Thomas', and Kelly's too because none of them are actually Forresters either. 😏  

I just don't get why Zende defended Zoe so hard to Carter. That was way beyond the call of duty if he was just trying be honorable. He also knows Zoe doesn't love Carter. 

At the end of the day, Zende could've taken Zoe from Carter but he held back. I'll give him some credit for that.

The only thing that Zende held back was the Hersey Squirts and his lunch or maybe not 🤢🤢🤮.  

12 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Whyyyy was a Friday episode devoted to the frog faced desperado expecting  people to white knight for her to Carter and that simpering Katie and Bill  bullshit?!

If that’s what they think passes for a weekend cliff hanger in a sweeps month they can keep it. 

Well the show was preempted thanks to the impeachment trial so it was not normally a Friday episode. I think it was originally a Monday or Tuesday episode.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

By SOARS standards, Will should be in his 20s by now anyway, so why would he care?

Brooke's advice is making my ears bleed, whining to both Hope and Katie to stay in shit relationships for the fa-a-a-mi-ly.

I wholeheartedly agree that Ridge needs to speak to Carter on Zoey's behalf. He needs to tell Carter all about how Zoey followed Xander to the U.S. to stalk him, how she harassed Hope/HFTF online and tried to frame Sally, and how she crashed a fashion show. which launched her modeling career. She wasn't "discovered" at the local Starbucks (today's version of Schwab's.) 

I liked Zoey's dress /small voice.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 5

Apparently this song's been out a few years but I just heard it on the radio this morning while doing my Starbucks run. Carter needs to put it on infinite repeat in all of his devices: I Don't Fcuk with You, by Big Sean ft. E-40. (YouTube link)

Yeah, this song is so NSFW it'll probably get your whole organization fired if you play it in your office/cubicle. Also, don't listen if you're easily offended. Seriously.

Zoe, it's dedicated to you, sweetie.😏

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

This is my favorite version of that song.  

I could apply it to just about everyone on this show right now... minus Hope. She might be the simplest of Simpson but I FELT her when she broke down crying after finding out the paternity of Steffys baby.

I love $Bill... but is he dying? Is that what this big push to get back with Katie is about?

Zoe Windsor Castle can kick rocks right on back to Jolly Ol England any time now. And she can take that wig she stole from Steffy with her.

Shut up Flo. Just shut up forever.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3