Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Jeez Hope how long does it take you to spit it out. Thomas spilled it pretty quick to Ridge/Brooke.

Now Thomas is the new hero. He took the crown from Hope. 

You could totally see Finns IRL wifes face in that last kiss. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Had Steffy met Bill by the time Liam came into her life?

Bill had started sniffing around Steffy three months after he'd gotten married to Katie. That was late 2009/early 2010. Liam showed up June 2010 and she didn't pay him any real mind until August of the following year. 

It's been semi-joked about for years that the reason Bill was a Steam shipper is because he wanted to pork Steffy himself and never got the chance.

4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Honestly, after Steffy got her some of Bill I don't how she was ever satisfied with Liam again. Bill is the daddy of the (wannabe) mack daddy.

Truefax!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Wow, Steffy's house is a lot bigger than I realized before now. Why is it all we ever see is the living room, the kitchen/dining area, and occasionally a bedroom? From those drone shots the cliff house appears to have several different wings.

When was the last time we saw Ridge actually fitting a dress? Geez, I hope when the production restrictions are over FC has a huge fashion show.

OMG, Hope is doing it too! Just spit out! Only this show can take one simple sentence and drag it out forever. 😐

That conversation between Thomas, Ridge, and Brooke was like a bad version of Who's on First. Didn't Thomas know Finn had gone to find Steffy? Push come to shove he could've just called her. It's not as if Paris (or the airport) is on another planet.

Liam kind of looked disappointed to me when the reality finally sunk in. The baby's not his and Steffy is now permanently connected to Finn. He probably feels like he's lost a lot of his power.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

There is something very unsettling about a jubilant Stuffy acting like a teenager and being clueless. There is nothing unsettling about Liam being clueless. Liam is always in a state of confusion. 

Santa Monica?  I thought Stuffy’s house was in Malibu. I guess it’s Wyatt’s house that is in Malibu the more posh of the two neighborhoods. 

Hey Finn, it’s the four of us. Kelly is not a red headed step child. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

When was the last time we saw Ridge actually fitting a dress?

Off the top of my head? Probably around the the Pokemon Go was trending in the news. No one was working on this show, even before the pandemic.

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I thought Stuffy’s house was in Malibu. I guess it’s Wyatt’s house that is in Malibu the more posh of the two neighborhoods. 

It is. I distinctly recall this being mentioned when Brooke set up to re-create their Italy wedding that one time.

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Liam kind of looked disappointed to me when the reality finally sunk in. The baby's not his and Steffy is now permanently connected to Finn. He probably feels like he's lost a lot of his power.

Good for him. Steffy was, is, and will continue to be a skag for perpetuity but she doesn't make apologies for it.

Liam just wants his Eggos and to not only eat it, but to have it fall in his lap without even one-tenth of the effort that King Waffle Ridge put into his romances. He too couldn't make a firm commitment but I felt like Brooke and Taylor both had fun on the journey at some point. All either of their daughters have to show for their efforts is anxiety and drug dependence. Both of these are canon.

Fuck Liam.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

If Stuffy’s house is in Malibu than why did Ridge mention that he could see Finn riding a horse down the beaches of San Monica and Venice jumping the fence and going to the airport to stop the plane. By that description, I thought Santa Monica is where Stuffy lived. From Malibu it would be an awful long horse ride to the airport.  Than is Wyatt’s Beach House also in Malibu or in Venice?  

There has been some very confusing dialog these days. Stuffy with her second and not her third pregnancy, Finn leaving out Kelly in his family, and Ridge mentioning that Finn starts his horse ride in Santa Monica and not Malibu.  Malibu to LAX would be more than a half day ride.  Even from Santa Monica it would be a 4 hr ride. Though with LA traffic, it could be faster by horse. 

• Love 1

Just saw this online. Pretty funny. Wish Hope would get this angry at Liam on the actual show.

CBS made actually hilarious soap opera March Madness parodies (msn.com)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Ha! Ha! Good one!

I wonder what kind of whackadoodle gimmick Steffy is going to plan for her wedding to Finn? I could get behind a zipline over the cliff that kept going into infinity. Or a malfunctioning safety device. Sorry. Do not care how much the writers are trying to redeem her, I don't like the girl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

What was with Brookes weird reaction to Thomas saying he told Hope. 

So much repeated dialogue with Steffy/Finn. 

Liam couldn't care less about not being the father. Just onto badgering Hope for the millionth time. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Benji said:

Just saw this online. Pretty funny. Wish Hope would get this angry at Liam on the actual show.

CBS made actually hilarious soap opera March Madness parodies (msn.com)

IM AM DECEASED 😭😭😭😭

Also,is it wrong that SC and AN put more genuine emotion into that than anything in the last 8 wks on Show?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
59 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

IM AM DECEASED 😭😭😭😭

Also,is it wrong that SC and AN put more genuine emotion into that than anything in the last 8 wks on Show?

Hey, they were excited to have new dialogue !

Thanks @Joimiaroxeu for posting it. Don't know why I couldn't post a link. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

You'd think Steffy had never been engaged before. She was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Sounds like we won't be seeing Vinny again since both the hospital and the police are after him now. Not unless there's just a scene where he gets arrested.

Liam, people certainly do do what Vinny did when he changed those tests results. Ask your dad about this woman up in WI named Sharon Newman...

OMG, how much more of Liam's begging and pleading must we endure? Now with teary eyes! 😭

And I'm pretty much over hearing about what a swell guy Finn is for standing by Steffy throughout this mess. Meanwhile, he's already decided what the kid's name will be. Wonder if Finn's true colors are going to start revealing themselves now that he's got Steffy locked in? He seems controlling to me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Liam, people certainly do do what Vinny did when he changed those tests results. Ask your dad about this woman up in WI named Sharon Newman...

Hell, he can ask his sister-in-law Bridget how she got her name when her father is Eric

Or ask his twerp brother-in-law about the time Jackie Marone switched tests to get Brooke hitched to Nick.

Or ask Ridge about how his own mother lied about another possible father for 4 decades.

Or how Taylor got implanted with Brooke's eggs.

This happens A LOT in y'all world 😭🤣

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Come on man, Liam can’t be that much of a dum shit. Instead of being relieved he seems disappointed. This for a man who professes his undying love for Hope. Hope is giving Liam an out on his feelings that the baby is not his but I don’t think she got the reaction, from Liam, she was looking for.  

Thankfully we don’t have to listen to “Having My Baby” until next Tuesday. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

There's something about Finn that just ain't right.  I don't mind though because he'll be married to Steffy.  

Pretty sure he's going to wind up holding someone hostage.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Come on man, Liam can’t be that much of a dum shit

Oh, but he is. I thought there was no topping the ridiculousness of Ridge being tricked into sexing up his ex with a fake email or the Possé boink but storming off after a split second glance to fuck your ex tops both of those. At least Ridge and Brooke had the decency to be embarrassed by their fuck ups and didn't assume forgiveness was guaranteed.

• Love 6

Holy crow was yesterday’s episode painful to watch, or what!

All I could imagine going through Hope’s mind was

“Liam SHUT UP!! God how  did I get married to such a weenie?!”

I mean really that guy just goes on and on and on...

I’m down to just watching once or twice a week but it may be less now that my man Vinny is AWOL 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And I'm pretty much over hearing about what a swell guy Finn is for standing by Steffy throughout this mess. Meanwhile, he's already decided what the kid's name will be. Wonder if Finn's true colors are going to start revealing themselves now that he's got Steffy locked in? He seems controlling to me.

On the other hand, Steffy was awfully quickto rebound from despair about not having Finn's baby to telling him "you'd better wait on me hand-and-foot".  That's awfully, awfully smug for someone who just cheated and had a WTD crisis.  Liam, for all his whining, has at least pledged to make it up to Hope for the rest of his life.  Steffy needs to drop the bratty "you're lucky to have me" attitude and start making serious amends to her fiance.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
Just now, Petunia13 said:

Kelly is no longer a baby perpetually on Ambien in another room or constantly on ice cream binge w nanny. She’s speaking human child now. 

When she said 'Cha Cha Cha' I wanted to send her back to her room!

That child is lost, LOL.

On 3/17/2021 at 1:44 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

^^^^^

Yeah, I doubt Liam's going to be able to throw that kind of attitude at Hope for a long time. She's a saint, no?

Why can't we have THIS version of Lope?  I mean SC can dial the ham back about 25% but both these actors have been saddled with misery for 3 years and are showing they are more than capable of bringing the funny and being a much more sparkly couple.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Steffy needs to drop the bratty "you're lucky to have me" attitude and start making serious amends to her fiance.

Well she did make the "grand gesture" of taking the picture of her and Liam down.   I still want Finn to turn out to be cray cray, just to wipe the smug look off her face.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Finally! Finally Hope admits that Liam still being in love with Steffy is the actual problem. I am not thrilled if this sends her to Thomas eventually but this has been a long time coming.

Liam admitted that he said "something like" that, when Hope asked him if he told Steffy he still loved her after they boinked. But he didn't bother to reveal that he and Steffy sat around for hours in the afterglow, reminiscing about how great their sex was, how much they didn't regret it and that it will be something they always have between them.

broad city trash GIF

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

OMG the stupid picture is finally taken down. And some questionable photo shopped pics are put up.

Kelly is cute.

I dont like Hope but I was cheering her on today. You tell that POS how selfish he is. She has been far too lenient with the fool. 

Brooke and Liam really hate to think something good of Thomas, dont they. 

Liam hates Thomas for Beth but not Flo???

• Love 11

That was an episode that made me want to scream in exasperation and shout with joy at the same time. 

THE GOOD

At last, Hope has found her voice, and is calling Liam out. 

That ridiculous picture has finally come down; it would have meant more to me if Steffy had burned it as well. 

Just look at Ridge; called his own personal Forrester detective and got Vinny off the streets!

THE BAD

Lots more going on here:

Uh, Liam, I think you did a whole lot more than just "say something like that." Don't try to save face now buddy, cause I have the receipts! You and Steffy couldn't pat yourselves on the back enough about your night together. UGH! So nasty and so disgusting and so gross. 

And then, and then....did you actually have the temerity to get a bit angry with Hope? And try and turn it back on her, and make it about her and Thomas. 

Brooke, you are my girl, but why would you want your daughter to stay with a cheater? A man who is unable to commit? Oh, wait! I forgot about Destiny. But you know what, sometimes the other option is actually better. And just because you are willing to put up with whatever Ridge wants to dish out, doesn't mean Hope feels the same. Andplusalso, as a mother, you should want better for your child. Why would you want Hope to live her life in constant flux? Never really knowing who, or what, Liam actually wants. So, in a few words Brooke; shut the hell up. 

Thomas has done a lot of bad things, but not in this instance. In this instance, Thomas is the good guy. Liam is just pissed cause he was secretly pleased as punch that he was the baby's daddy. But really, don't call someone out for doing the right thing Brooke and Liam. 

Especially since both of you morons have forgiven the real criminal in BethGate; the horrible, rotten, grifting beyotch Flo. Liam, don't you ever again fix you mouth to say a flipping word about Thomas's actions, when you have the audacity to stand in your dad's office and converse with the human waste of space known as Flo. You too Brooke, Stormy not withstanding; your actions regarding Flo are a complete betrayal to your daughter. So you can also plug up your pie hole in regards to Thomas. 

Is there any Ivory soap left in LA? I mean seriously, this non-stop tongue bathing going on between Steffy and Finn is just a bit much. 

It was nice to see that Kelly has recovered from her somnambulant state, but dear Lord in heaven, did that child say the dreaded "Cha, Cha, Cha?" 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

4 hours ago, backhometome said:

Brooke and Liam really hate to think something good of Thomas, dont they. 

Brooke has had plenty of reason never to trust Thomas any further than she can throw him, well before any of this. I wouldn't immediately take his word either or assume this turn around was going to stick any more than Brooke's detractors had reason to trust her.

Nor do I blame Liam for not trusting the guy either. He may be a waffle but he has the right to be angry at someone who helped keep his kid away from him for nearly a year, even if his motives in this moment are extremely sus.

However:

4 hours ago, backhometome said:

Liam hates Thomas for Beth but not Flo???

I just don't GET this. I think Thomas had a bigger moral responsibility to disclose the truth being Steffy and Hope's family, but there would have been no secret with Flo's participation in the first place and if she'd open her dumbass mouth to Hope before her mother, before Zoe, Xander, Thomas or anyone else. If Thomas doesn't deserve his forgiveness after doing some bit of good to help save his joke of a marriage that he claims to want, neither does Flo for the absolute nothing she's done to earn his and Hope's forgiveness, manipulative kidney donation to the most annoying Logan sister notwithstanding.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Why was Steffy still hanging around in her house with her coat and boots on? It can't be that cold in LA, plus there was a fire blazing in the fireplace. Yeesh.

FINALLY! I would've preferred  having Finn take the poster down though. And then burning it to ashes.

Was that a different Kelly? I thought she had big blue or green eyes. Whatever, I love how she made a little side-eye when Steffy said Finn was moving in with them. Yeah, Kelly knows Finn is sus and her mommy is too caught up to see it.

Man, I don't know who stepped in it worse today, Brooke or Liam. Both of them probably need to take a moratorium on ragging on Thomas for while. At least wait until he actually does something sketchy again.

Aw Hope, people say a lot of stuff in the throes of passion. They don't necessarily mean it. Liam is still a snake though. Sometimes the safest thing to do with one is chop off its head and move on.

Kelly saying cha cha cha is creepy to me given that it's Steffy and Liam's code for secksay times. She's going to feel weird when she's old enough to realize the origin. I wish Finn would offhand mention her saying that to Liam. Liam's stupid face would be on the floor.

• Love 5

I must admit that y’all are much better than I am in interpreting what Kelly was saying today. I couldn’t understand one word that child was uttering.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

That ridiculous picture has finally come down; it would have meant more to me if Steffy had burned it as well. 

Maybe it was just me but the look on Steffy's face was one of mixed emotions tinged with regret. Bad sign, Finn.

41 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Kelly saying cha cha cha is creepy to me given that it's Steffy and Liam's code for secksay times. She's going to feel weird when she's old enough to realize the origin.

That was really disgusting that Steffy taught her to say that when she means she is "happy".

michelle obama eww GIF

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Kelly acting in a virtual bubble is a better actress than Zoey and Carter. 

Liam, the schmuck, is and always will be a schmuck. He has to fight with Hope about Lurch while he’s trying to have Hope forgive him.  

Now Stuffy has a brown tongue from Finn’s tongue bath. 

Hope knows all of Liam’s faults but still fell in love with him.  Hope your no angel so in a way you deserve each other.  Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Hope sleep with Wyatt before sleeping with Liam?  I also believe, for a while, Hope waffled between Liam and Wyatt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Hope knows all of Liam’s faults but still fell in love with him.  Hope your no angel so in a way you deserve each other.  Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Hope sleep with Wyatt before sleeping with Liam?  I also believe, for a while, Hope waffled between Liam and Wyatt. 

Nope, Hope was with Liam long before Wyatt showed up. Bell brought him in around the time that Steffy was leaving/left town to start a different triangle.

• Love 4

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Hope sleep with Wyatt before sleeping with Liam?  

No, she (at long last!) boinked him around February 2012, which lead to the anxiety storyline and her nearly ODing on anxiety pills and therapy where she mentioned fucking Liam to keep his attention from Steffy.

I've seen fewer red flags from footage of old Soviet military parades. 😒

But yeah, Hope banging Wyatt was the first time she actually seem to *enjoy* boinking.

1 minute ago, nilyank said:

Nope, Hope was with Liam long before Wyatt showed up. Bell brought him in around the time that Steffy was leaving/left town to start a different triangle.

I did watch the episodes around that time period on YouTube. The amount of time between Steffy's departure and Wyatt's arrival was a whopping SIX DAYS.

Decisions like that are why it made it very hard to invest any energy into Lope's longevity back in the day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Finally a show almost worth watching! 

Steffy taking the poster down feels a day late and a dollar short but whatever I guess enough anti-steamless fans are happy, I hope anti-lopers can get a turn to be free of this madness. I'm anti-lope now. 

Idk which weirdo thought it was a good idea to have Kelly say cha cha but they're sick in the head.... 

Hope THANK GOD YOU FOUND SOME SEMBLANCE OF A BACKBONE!!!!!! 

Hope saying what needs to be said but it feels incomplete because she knows without a doubt Liam the Lame ass still loves Steffy and she still doesn't file for divorce? Come on Dummy what more do you need? For Liam to confess he laid in afterglow and said Steffy's name after he blew his load in her? Of course chucklefuck doesn't deny it instead he throws Thomas in her face as if she's responsible for his insecurities about Thomas or any man. I could see if she fucked around with Thomas behind Liam's back before but she hasn't, so what gives him the right to be insecure? He has cheated on Hope and chosen Steffy's lying, manipulating ass over her so many times and he thinks that would not have any effect on Hope but he's arrogant and cowardly enough to assume his feelings about Thomas are valid, and valid enough to fuck his ex-wife.

And did this motherfucker actually say that the only reason his eternally waffling ass was "vulnerable" to Steffy was because of Hope forgiving Thomas? Fuck. This. Piece. Of. Fucking. Shit. Could anyone imagine if the situation was reversed!? At least then Hope would have a slightly more valid excuse considering Steam's history but she would still be held accountable for cheating. I never support those "if you are insecure it's not your spouse's/boy/girlfriend's responsibility to make you not insecure!" arguments because it is too often(though not always) used in the context when the significant other is the source of the insecurity because of past or present actions(usually cheating/secrecy) so I always believed that the onus is on them to mend the damage if they actively caused it. But this fiasco is clearly the exception to everything I just said. Besides what kind of weak, wackass man blames a woman for his own actions? Given what Liam has put Hope through in the past 10 years the last thing Hope is responsible for, is this wafflefuck's feelings. Why doesn't Hope just bring up the fact that Liam was running around L.A jealous of Finn and that is what really brought this on? Not her or Thomas. Liam is selfish, he's not kind or generous, Hope you are fooling yourself every time you breath the same air as this loser. Liam is just as big of a self-centered douchebag as his dad but his dad has charisma and owns up to the fact that he's been terrible. Liam hides behind nice guy veganism it makes me sick. This useless fuck can rot in hell under satan's farting ass cheeks.   

Brooke shut up. I get you don't want your daughter to bang her reformed crazy ass step-brother but that doesn't mean that she belongs with Lame ass over there. There are plenty of men she could shag that aren't Thomas or Lame. Why doesn't anyone realize that? Is princess Steffy the only one allowed to get and keep fresh dick on this show? I mean JFC.....

Right or wrong, I also take back what I said about Lame having a right to sue for full custody of Beth if Hope gets seriously involved with Thomas. Lame used Kelly as an excuse to come between Sinn and he'll do it again if he feels like it, and Finn isn't crazy(yet). Even if Hope got with a good guy (say Noah Newman for instance)he'd still use Beth as a means to come between that because he's an emotional vampire, that will do anything to have Hope and Steffy tied to him forever. Steffy and Hope are the ones that fed the monster, it's up to them to put it down. Old yeller style. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I must admit that y’all are much better than I am in interpreting what Kelly was saying today. I couldn’t understand one word that child was uttering.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who couldn't decipher what she said. And apparently neither could the person who types the closed captioning. It simply said "unintelligible" ...every time the kid spoke.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Didn't they say not too long ago that Kelly was four now? Unless she's supposed to be developmentally challenged, that Kelly yesterday didn't seem like a four-year old to me. She could barely say one-syllable words. When Douglas was four he was practically giving speeches. 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

That's the same thing I thought. If Kelly is four and doing stuff like sleepovers and art projects and can understand concepts like pregnancy, WTD, and marriage, then something was way off. That kid looked maybe 2 1/2 or 3 and could barely talk. I now vaguely remember her repeating the same three syllables, but thankfully, didn't pick up, "cha, cha, cha." 

I wish that Hope had told Liam to pack a bag and leave, especially when he tried to twist things around and blame his "lapse" on Hope because she was giving Thomas a second chance. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Could anyone imagine if the situation was reversed!? At least then Hope would have a slightly more valid excuse considering Steam's history but she would still be held accountable for cheating.

We don't have to imagine it: a long time ago, when Hope still had a semblance of self-esteem, she was more than okay with dangling Wyatt over Liam's face to keep him in line and he did eventually ask her to make a choice. He wasn't wrong: she needed to shit or get off the pot.

But I baffle at what in Hope's history would lead Liam to think she would possibly cheat when she hadn't done so after all the shit he's put her through. Hope wasn't the one who snuggled up w his brother when he disappeared for a weekend or schlupped his father over a fight.

21 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

I never support those "if you are insecure it's not your spouse's/boy/girlfriend's responsibility to make you not insecure!" arguments because it is too often(though not always) used in the context when the significant other is the source of the insecurity because of past or present actions(usually cheating/secrecy) so I always believed that the onus is on them to mend the damage if they actively caused it. But this fiasco is clearly the exception to everything I just said. Besides what kind of weak, wackass man blames a woman for his own actions

I remember the show had Bridget cheat on Owen after weeks of mean girl behavior towards her surrogate that even Steffy would have been embarrassed by because of her well-founded insecurities about Nick. She knew his savior complex and was rightfully angry that Brooke knew about Aggie's secret before she did, citing "this is Katie all over again!"

And even she had the decency to feel shame about that and apologize to Aggie for how she acted. Even apart from the one line to Nick about "you owe me!" that felt more for the exasperated audience than for her (cuz I was pleased as punch to see Nick get that kick in the balls) she didn't lean into his past wrong to excuse behavior she knew was unacceptable.

Liam hasn't come anywhere close to that level of self-awareness. Not here, not the time Hope developed an anxiety disorder specifically because he couldn't wait for her and hell, not even after he kissed Sally and Steffy went apeshit on him. Fucking Bill was a bridge too far but Steffy was not unjustified be livid beyond a night on the couch. I've stated many times a better soap than this would have explicitly connected the dots w Hope's depression and pushing him away after Beth "died" and their long, long history of falling apart when the chips are down.

Edited by Anna Yolei
Spelling
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Even if Hope got with a good guy (say Noah Newman for instance)he'd still use Beth as a means to come between that because he's an emotional vampire

I'd love for Hope to marry Noah and for Liam to Fuck Around and Find Out™ when he try to come sideways at the grandson of Victor Newman. He'll be wishing for the good ol' days of Quinn holding a sword necklace to his neck.

I have only ever rooted for Victor once in decades of watching Y&R, but ending the Liam Problem would be the best thing he's done for anyone since literally 1983.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

I'd love for Hope to marry Noah and for Liam to Fuck Around and Find Out™ when he try to come sideways at the grandson of Victor Newman. He'll be wishing for the good ol' days of Quinn holding a sword necklace to his neck.

But Bill tho? I'm not sure he'd let Victor go very far with Liam, even if Liam sort of deserved it. Bill would probably pull Liam back himself.

While I like the idea of Noah Newman coming to LA, I wouldn't want to see him with Hope. Hope would bring a lot a drama, with both Liam and Thomas as co-parents and wistful lovers, and the neverending Logan/Forrester stuff. Noah left Genoa City to get away from family issues, and he has a pretty clean life now with no baby mamas or crazy exes still after him. It might be interesting to see Hope chasing a guy who doesn't really want her though, only this time without another woman in the picture.

• Love 4

Just reading this possibilities of Y and R crossovers...and does anyone know where Daniel Romalotti is?  Phyllis' original "snatch a man" baby?  I remember when he was written off because his mother strong-armed him into raising his child conceived by some psycho drugging and raping him...but he was always a nice guy character.  He would be older than Hop[e and he brings his own baggage...but I think Hope needs an older guy who is into her (even if his Spazz Hands mother would no doubt be problematic, just because that's what she likes to do) 

But i can't imagine ever Brooke having strong objections to Daniel so everyone could stop telling Hope that she is so forgiving...that its no big deal to forgive EggoLiam and take him back....one...more...time.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Just reading this possibilities of Y and R crossovers...and does anyone know where Daniel Romalotti is? 

Last we saw of him, he was with Paul's daughter Heather of the 1000 recasts and they seemed pretty happy.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 3/19/2021 at 9:11 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I have only ever rooted for Victor once in decades of watching Y&R, but ending the Liam Problem would be the best thing he's done for anyone since literally 1983.

Lmao Preach! And don't forget about Sharon, off her meds she'd make Quinn piss herself, so she would rip Liam to shreds before getting Faith up for school 😂 

On 3/20/2021 at 9:29 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

But Bill tho? I'm not sure he'd let Victor go very far with Liam, even if Liam sort of deserved it. Bill would probably pull Liam back himself.

I see it like this. Bill would have 3 choices. 1) He could stick his neck out and go toe to toe with Grampire and his entire clan of bloodthirsty wolves and likely be destroyed right along with Lame, thus delaying the inevitable. 2) He could talk some sense into Liam and when that doesn't work he could revert to his old(but not that old) ways and interfere. & 3) Live and let live and accept that his eldest son is more of a lost cause than he himself has ever been, and watch helpless as his waffling child gets what he deserves from fucking with the wrong ones. Maybe there will enough of waffles left that he can salvage him and pick up the pieces when it's done. That's it. Bill is no weakling slouch but IMO he is just barely a match for one Newman, let alone all or most of them at once.  

On 3/20/2021 at 9:29 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

While I like the idea of Noah Newman coming to LA, I wouldn't want to see him with Hope. Hope would bring a lot a drama, with both Liam and Thomas as co-parents and wistful lovers, and the neverending Logan/Forrester stuff. Noah left Genoa City to get away from family issues, and he has a pretty clean life now with no baby mamas or crazy exes still after him. It might be interesting to see Hope chasing a guy who doesn't really want her though, only this time without another woman in the picture.

Good point. But I think in the presence of Noah she'd truly grow up and grow a pair, because he's a great guy she doesn't want to lose. And I think Hope could unlock some protective instinct in Noah and he fights & stands his ground when it comes to her. They'd bring out the best in each other. Noah is a good person but unlike Hope he doesn't take any shit in the name of BS forgiveness, if he forgives he does it from a distance.

My hopeful, never gonna happen, headcanon has Genoa City(or Texas if the writers have them off screen lol) as where Hope and Noah spend their lives, date and get married, have babies and such. They meet in L.A Noah isn't staying long and Hope has had enough of everyone's crap, her mom, her aunties, she's divorced Liam and has made it clear that she won't ever take him back, Steffy, Felony everybody sucks ass to her. And she is ready to leave anyway(tbh I've wanted Hope to leave since Ridge dragged her back, I never wanted Lope to reunite either). She does the same thing Noah did so they will have that to bond over in the beginning. Douglas stays with Thomas and is mature enough to understand/accept Hope is not his true mother, so he's good. And she will have primary custody of Beth. Hope has enough of a backbone to say fuck no and set permanent  boundaries with Thomas and Liam, but ironically Thomas is the only one who respects them and moves on. Thus her animosity for Liam only grows and by the time Noah and Hope get serious, they have lived in Genoa City long enough to have the frosty nature of the Newman clan rub off on Hope and is ruthless enough to dangle her having full custody of Beth in Lame's face if he doesn't back off. 

Ahh a girl can dream....... 😇

Edited by TeamGabi
Spelling error
  • Love 3

Bill is no weakling slouch but IMO he is just barely a match for one Newman, let alone all or most of them at once.  

Yeah, I'm permanently mad that Bill got taken in by Summer Newman of all people. That dimwit can barely negotiate how to set her microwave to heat a cup of water, much less negotiate a fancy corporate contract. And now the Fulton twats are treating Bill like the janitor in his own building. It's ridiculous! Honestly, who did DD piss off to have this nonsense happen?

So say Hope and Noah did take up residence in GC. What would she do? The only reason she gets to be a princess in LA with her own clothing line is because of nepotism. In GC she'd just be another Newman wife, and Noah has been pretty much against riding the NE gravy train. 

Meanwhile, I like the Daniel Romalotti idea. Hope shutting Phyllis down would be worth the price of admission, plus Lucy Romalotti should be at an age now where she'd make a good older stepsister to Beth. Maybe Heather can just go seek greener pastures and cut Daniel lose.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Just reading this possibilities of Y and R crossovers...and does anyone know where Daniel Romalotti is?  Phyllis' original "snatch a man" baby?  I remember when he was written off because his mother strong-armed him into raising his child conceived by some psycho drugging and raping him...but he was always a nice guy character.  He would be older than Hop[e and he brings his own baggage...but I think Hope needs an older guy who is into her (even if his Spazz Hands mother would no doubt be problematic, just because that's what she likes to do) 

But i can't imagine ever Brooke having strong objections to Daniel so everyone could stop telling Hope that she is so forgiving...that its no big deal to forgive EggoLiam and take him back....one...more...time.

10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meanwhile, I like the Daniel Romalotti idea. Hope shutting Phyllis down would be worth the price of admission, plus Lucy Romalotti should be at an age now where she'd make a good older stepsister to Beth. Maybe Heather can just go seek greener pastures and cut Daniel lose.

I stopped watching Y&R maybe a few years after the show broke up Danny & Cricket. They were the only couple I 'shipped on that show - ever! To this day, I'm still bitter they made some bs historical revisionism that there were problems in their relationship even before Phyllis. Nope, never happened. Phyllis straight out drugged Danny and used him as her baby daddy just because she's a psycho and wanted him. Danny and Cricket were happily married. Show could have broken them up with the Phyllis storyline without the bs "marriage troubles".

Lastly, irl, Michael Damien was on tour at that time. I wonder what would have happened to Danny and Cricket if the actor hadn't gone on tour...

• Love 2