Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

As far as I’m concerned, Lurch is the most reprehensible character on B&B. Almost everyone else acts out of love although it can be very misplaced. Lurch is nothing but a narcissist. Lurch doesn’t give a shit about anyone or anything except self gratification.  Did he give a shit about Wyatt when he tried to bed Ivy?  Did he give a shit about his father when he forced himself on Caroline?  Did he give a shit about Sally’s or Zoey’s feelings?  He doesn’t really give a shit about Douglas’ feelings in weaponizing him to get into Hopes panties?  Lurch is still using Douglas in his pursuit of Hope plus now his “sympathetic” ear and being sanctimonious for Hope to choose him over Liam. Hope is still married but do you think that would hold him back from playing hide the sausage, with Hope, if she ripped off her clothes and said take me?  Lurch only views women as conquests and its the thrill of the chase that gets him hard.  

What is Hope’s problem?  Why, of all people, does Hope have to confide in Lurch as to her feelings?  The facts are all Lurch is entitled to.  Hope can’t use Lurch as a sounding board because it just more ammunition to use against Liam. Liam deserves it but not from Lurch.  What is Lurch up to?  Why is he defending Liam?  I know why, he’s playing the long game. He wants Hope to feel he’s more compassionate than Liam and he’s actually a better choice for her.  Lurch would not give up that easily. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Then what the hell is confiding in Thomas of all people a sign of?

Contrived story writing.

Between B&B and the final season of GoT, I'd rather look to fanfic writers for satisfactory story writing.

5 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

I hate to say it but it almost seems like the underlying message of this show is...hoes, murderers, and morally bankrupt hypocrites win lmao

Right? I don't watch soaps for morality lessons, but you'd think the "good girl" wouldn't get quite so many Ls as Hope Logan has had. She's not perfect by any means, but I would put her more as a Christine Blair type good girl--obnoxious but ultimately tries to do active good, and less like Katie who does shit like fuck her nephew-in-law and stalk ppl and marry for convenience to gain custody and think themselves a moral judge of character.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Like, Hope wanted so badly not to repeat Brooke's mistakes, but shit, even Brooke got a few fun flings with other men in between Ridge. What's Hope gotten? She barely got to enjoy Wyatt before coming back pregnant from their honeymoon and pre- insanity Thope was so blink-and-you-miss-it that who frigging cares? She spent her formative years being virtuous, and for what? 

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

We don't know that she didn't sow any oats in Paris when they were swapping out KM for AN, LOL. The men she was seeing just didn't help her get over Liam.  Which honestly is absurd. Hope left town brokenhearted over the loss of her child and telling Liam to say his ass in L.A and give her space and time to heal and not to wait for her. Hope should've come back married or at least engaged to a handsome do-gooder when she came back to L.A. rather than be hung up on Liam. Let her renewed friendship with Liam unravel that relationship with the dude rebounding with Katie or Sally or Donna.

Actually, we did hear about one nameless offscreen romance because Brooke mentioned that she was leaving to spend some time cheering up Hope after a recent breakup. We never got any further details. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Hope? Why are you even talking for one minute with Thomass? He has no right to hear about your issues with your husband, his sister or any of your children. I’m old enough to remember all of the old soaps where there were some crazy stories but most were at least sort of reasonable. I remember Chris and Nancy sitting in their kitchen discussing their kids and grandkids getting into trouble. They would fall over in a dead faint if they saw what was trying to be a soap today. Goodness gracious me. This makes me so sad.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I’m old enough to remember all of the old soaps where there were some crazy stories but most were at least sort of reasonable

More specifically, show runners were aware of the balance between schemer that caused trouble and vile human being that is at best suited for reoccurring status. The shit Thomas pulled is a story that was only reserved for characters the show planned to kill off after their 13 weeks are up, not for the first-born son of the show's first leading man. And in the rare case said villain gained a following, the show put some effort forth to bring them to a more neutral grey area.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

My God; Flo said to Liam "I know it's not the best reminder, having to see him there everyday". 

My fucking eyes turned red and popped out of their sockets. I had to forcibly push them back in to finish watching Show. 

So does this twittering twat think seeing her in his office is the best reminder?

How's about living with, sleeping with and having a relationship with his brother?

Has a fucking useless bitch forgotten that she is the one who accepted money for Beth's life? And that Thomas came in much later, and was only guilty of propagating the lie that she and her grifting, gold digging mother started? I know Thomas's actions after learning the truth were unforgivable; killing Emma, gaslighting his son and Hope, and of course there was Zoey, but I would have to care about that. But after all is said and done, there would have been no information to protect if that treasonous tramp had done the right thing and gone straight to Hope the minute she found out about Beth. But she let that lie boil and fester for a year, and it cost Emma her young life and it cost Douglas a father. 

Liam should have put that trash right in the can and carted her and that ridiculously short, fugly, flowered dress right out of his office. Then he should have told his brother to kick her out of his house and his life. 

It simply makes my blood boil how everyone, well except Hope, seems to have forgiven this bitch, and are placing all the blame on Thomas. Steffy seemed ok with her the other day, and now Liam. It is just too much. 

Now Steffy wants to be transparent? Shouldn't Finn be asking himself about that? If someone has a shred of integrity, then they would be transparent from the start, not after they fucked their ex-husband, and now find themselves pregnant with no idea who the daddy is. 

I think it is time for Hope to get her evil on. Spill all Steffy's ugly tea, and let Finn understand that this is not the first time Steffy has been in this position. Let him also understand that the last whose the daddy entanglement involved her father-in-law, who she screwed in a fit of temper. Maybe then he could get his head around the fact that Steffy makes Steffy's own choices. Liam didn't force her to run out of their home and bed his dad. Yeah, so Liam has a pattern of "circling back" to Steffy, but girlfriend is always a willing recipient. Isn't that a pattern too? So if Liam can't break his, what makes Finn think Steffy can break hers? All this talk about how much she loves him and wants a future with him, but all Liam had to do was cock his dick in her direction and she was riding that gear shift as if it was in fifth gear. Is Finn that desperate for a relationship? Or is this just more Steffy propping? Cause a girl can't do no wrong. 

Dear Lord, would Show please hire a female to be Hope's friend and confidant? She has her mom and Thomas; that is piss poor and just plain ass fucking sad. Maybe they could switch gears and have Bill become her friend and confidant? Bill is all mellowed out now, and I think his tough love advise could serve Hope well. Or maybe they could resurrect Phoebe? That could serve the dual purpose of giving Hope a friend and letting Finn see what a Marone with integrity looks like. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

My God; Flo said to Liam "I know it's not the best reminder, having to see him there everyday". 

My fucking eyes turned red and popped out of their sockets. I had to forcibly push them back in to finish watching Show. 

So does this twittering twat think seeing her in his office is the best reminder?

How's about living with, sleeping with and having a relationship with his brother?

Has a fucking useless bitch forgotten that she is the one who accepted money for Beth's life? And that Thomas came in much later, and was only guilty of propagating the lie that she and her grifting, gold digging mother started? I know Thomas's actions after learning the truth were unforgivable; killing Emma, gaslighting his son and Hope, and of course there was Zoey, but I would have to care about that. But after all is said and done, there would have been no information to protect if that treasonous tramp had done the right thing and gone straight to Hope the minute she found out about Beth. But she let that lie boil and fester for a year, and it cost Emma her young life and it cost Douglas a father. 

Liam should have put that trash right in the can and carted her and that ridiculously short, fugly, flowered dress right out of his office. Then he should have told his brother to kick her out of his house and his life. 

It simply makes my blood boil how everyone, well except Hope, seems to have forgiven this bitch, and are placing all the blame on Thomas. Steffy seemed ok with her the other day, and now Liam. It is just too much. 

Now Steffy wants to be transparent? Shouldn't Finn be asking himself about that? If someone has a shred of integrity, then they would be transparent from the start, not after they fucked their ex-husband, and now find themselves pregnant with no idea who the daddy is. 

I think it is time for Hope to get her evil on. Spill all Steffy's ugly tea, and let Finn understand that this is not the first time Steffy has been in this position. Let him also understand that the last whose the daddy entanglement involved her father-in-law, who she screwed in a fit of temper. Maybe then he could get his head around the fact that Steffy makes Steffy's own choices. Liam didn't force her to run out of their home and bed his dad. Yeah, so Liam has a pattern of "circling back" to Steffy, but girlfriend is always a willing recipient. Isn't that a pattern too? So if Liam can't break his, what makes Finn think Steffy can break hers? All this talk about how much she loves him and wants a future with him, but all Liam had to do was cock his dick in her direction and she was riding that gear shift as if it was in fifth gear. Is Finn that desperate for a relationship? Or is this just more Steffy propping? Cause a girl can't do no wrong. 

Dear Lord, would Show please hire a female to be Hope's friend and confidant? She has her mom and Thomas; that is piss poor and just plain ass fucking sad. Maybe they could switch gears and have Bill become her friend and confidant? Bill is all mellowed out now, and I think his tough love advise could serve Hope well. Or maybe they could resurrect Phoebe? That could serve the dual purpose of giving Hope a friend and letting Finn see what a Marone with integrity looks like. 

Bravo to all of the above, but especially the bolded.

What part of Liam couldn't have a pattern with Steffy if Steffy wasn't a very willing, ready, and able participant, does Finn not understand here?

She has always been his fall-back, good-time girl, always, and that she didn't change her spots, not even when she was in a supposedly committed BF/GF relationship where Finn was a frequent overnight "guest" and  "I love yous" had been exchanged, should tell him everything he needs to know to get the fuck outa Dodge.

I am also in total agreement that Hope needs a friend - a good friend - to confide in and once upon a time, we had that. Caroline and Brooke, for all their rivalry over Ridge, were good friends. Macy and Darla (well, until Thorne + Darla = Ally). Megan and Brooke. But of course, heaven forbid women be anything but catfighting over some man.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Actually, we did hear about one nameless offscreen romance because Brooke mentioned that she was leaving to spend some time cheering up Hope after a recent breakup. We never got any further details. 

Well, let's flesh this guy on out!  Give him a name and cast an actor and bring him to L.A. determined to prove his love to Hope.  He can't be worse than Liam or Thomas.

35 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

What part of Liam couldn't have a pattern with Steffy if Steffy wasn't a very willing, ready, and able participant, does Finn not understand here?

She has always been his fall-back, good-time girl, always, and that she didn't change her spots, not even when she was in a supposedly committed BF/GF relationship where Finn was a frequent overnight "guest" and  "I love yous" had been exchanged, should tell him everything he needs to know to get the fuck outa Dodge.

Exxxxxactly. I'm not even a primary Steffy fan but she's always disappointed me in backtracking her declarations of independence when it comes to Liam. Even when he rightly dumped her for the Still affair, I was so happy when she finally got up off that sofa and was forging on to enjoy her pregnancy and later telling both Bill and Liam she was focusing on and living for her daughter.

Then she broke that declaration about a year later, apologized and reaffirmed she knows Liam loves Hope after exposing the kiss set up by Thomas, then backtracked again spiraling into her addiction, made ANOTHER declaration post rehab and then for reasons that make sense only in Brad Bell's head had his heroine once again backtrack with absolutely no motivation or betrayal by Finn. I mean if she thought he had died in a plane crash on his way to treat refugees abroad then you got a lot to work with (PTSD of when her mother 'died' and her 'abandonment; losing the first new man she loved after Liam; mindful that she's tempted to use drugs or booze and chooses her third addiction as what she sees the least destructive - sleeping with Liam). But Finn has been nothing but awesome - if a little controlling - with her so....Finn really should be seeing Steffy for who she is and realize she has a problem that she's not willing to fix.

The only story I want to see with Wyatt at this point are either a) we find out he has a long lost kid out there that either Flo gave up for adoption or another love of his raised which helps mirror him to Bill with all the long lost kids or b) we find out Quinn stole him from another family to replace the child she lost/aborted that was Bill's which allows the introduction of a whole family of new people (cast with name actors) not related to anyone on canvas  - I'm talking a father who is single and can be paired with Katie or Brooke, his bio mom who is divorced from Wyatt's bio dad and who could be paired with Bill -while secretly plotting Quinn's downfall, and siblings to bring some fresh blood to the show and also stir some crap up if necessary.  Saddling him with Flo has shunted him so far back on the backburner and made him boring and even more of a hypocrite. The actor deserves better.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I don't even know what I'm watching anymore. It's not believable to me that Hope is the love of Liam's life, someone he loves more than life itself, and whatever else he told Hope. And suddenly Steffy is head over heels in love with Finn and the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with, how Liam wasn't even a thing with her anymore. WTF? Didn't Liam and Steffy bask in their nasty deeds and think that now was their time? I hate this storyline. And then there's Hope having a heart to heart with Thomas after he overheard what was going on? And he is the one that tells her to give Liam another chance? It's SO OBVIOUS where this is going and it's gross.

I didn't watch when Sally left, but she was always one of my favorite characters (here and PreviousThomas were so hot). I can't deal with Flo and I never will be able to. If they insist on pairing Wyatt with whoever is around, how am I ever supposed to root for him? I thought they were going somewhere with Ivy and Wyatt possibly building a competitive brand, but no. Just another castoff, and forgotten just as quickly.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Kymmi said:

And then there's Hope having a heart to heart with Thomas after he overheard what was going on? And he is the one that tells her to give Liam another chance? It's SO OBVIOUS where this is going and it's gross.

Honestly, I think this was the real reason for the Steam cheating out of the blue. Not because of their endgame, but Thope's, because not even Brad Bell is stupid enough to believe anyone is out there rooting for Steam to get back together.

If he wanted them together, it would've happened long before now.

12 hours ago, bannana said:

Wait, who is the nephew in law? Is that Wyatt? Wouldn't he be her former stepson?

That would be Nick, when he was with Bridget. Katie's gotten her fair share of karma for that IMO, yet still paints herself off as some infallible saint.

• Love 7

Look at Thomas validating Hope's feelings and giving her unexpectedly good advice. The spider begins building his web, again. 🕷🕸

Wyatt said Liam was a "decent guy." In what universe does a decent guy jump to a humongously wrong conclusion about his faithful wife and use it as an excuse to cheat on her with his ex? Oh and possibly get said ex pregnant? 🤨

I don't know what to make of Zoe's outfit today, starting with the color. I don't think it flatters her skin tone and she must need a team to help her get into it.

How are you going to be engaged to one guy while negotiating with another guy to start a relationship? I'm amazed at how patient Zende is being with Zoe. How many times does he have to tell her he won't stab Carter in the back?

Well the first thing Zende better do is get rid of that phone. Now that Zoe's seen the undelivered text she definitely won't let up on him. 😑

Loved that face Dr. Campbell pulled when Steffy said she needed a paternity test. "OMG, what kind of a heaux is my colleague Dr. Finnegan dating?" 😯

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Loved that face Dr. Campbell pulled when Steffy said she needed a paternity test. "OMG, what kind of a heaux is my colleague Dr. Finnegan dating?" 😯

Didn't Dr. Campbell do the last paternity test on Steffy? 🤔

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Didn't Dr. Campbell do the last paternity test on Steffy? 🤔

Yup!  They even had the doctor take a beat to talk to Steffy and reaffirm that her priority was her patient's well-being and mental and physical safety and that she didn't need any stress during her pregnancy. She also knew that she was married to Liam at the time and I want to say that Steffy even mentioned that she wanted her baby to be her husband's....which made me totally think they were setting up her doctor to make the paternity test match her patient's wishes. This to me is the way they could backtrack Kelly's paternity because they did some set-up for it.

Of course Bill was also at the hospital when Steffy got her results so they also planted him doing something/paying someone off so it could've been him as well.

I'd laugh so hard if we later see Finn with Steffy's OB/GYN and he somehow realize she's Steffy's doctor. Then he'd be on the suspect list if the paternity comes out to be his. Given how Finn is 'buddies' with Thomas and Thomas is everyone's confessor, money say that Finn's guilty conscience will force him to confess to Thomas that he switched the results and Liam is the father and Thomas will tell him all he needs to hear to keep his yap shut and once again will know a bombshell affecting Hope and Liam's lives.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

It's official. The writers are snorting some seriously strong cocaine and they apparently want all of us to know that they are snorting cocaine by unironically having Felony say this shit with a straight face and Liam and Wyatt just....sit there and take it. 

I would take Hope developing an alter ego (that she thought was a real legit therapist in the beginning) to confide in instead of Thomass if she takes his advice I might have to go back to calling her Dope. I really don't want to do that....  

Hope forgiving Thomass should not be used as a measuring stick except for anything but bad writing and possibly Hope's naïve nature. Instead of gassing Hope up to be a all forgiving  she needs to get some help and understand why she lets people walk all over her and dictate her life even now she's allowing someone to tell her to forgive her eternally insecure, selfish, unfaithful husband. When these are the moments she needs to be the angriest to get it out of the way so that by the time Steamless baby #2 pops out of Steffy she will have a clear head and have already made some power moves to improve her life and ready to make more. 

• Love 6

Hey Lurch, get your thick head around the situation somewhere else. You claim to be on the side of Hope forgiving Liam but you keep reminding Hope of Liam’s betrayal.  Lurch is not helping at all. He’s making Hope’s head spin more.  Maybe Hope will spew pea soup and crush Lurch’s balls  

The Doctor looked at Stuffy probably thinking again Stuffy. You don’t know who the father is again.  Is Stuffy already 9 weeks pregnant?  There is no way, at least in reality, that the paternity test will show anything before that, but don’t let that get in the way of Stuffy’s baby drama  

• Love 2

My mom and I were watching the show today and I come by my snark honestly.

About Carter's comment of "hitting the jackpot" with Zoe, her response was: "You hit a pile of crap."

About Steffy demanding an insta-paternity test from the same doctor as her last pregnancy: "You? Again?"

She also wants to reach through the TV and snatch that "stupid, ugly hat" off Steffy's head. 

And she wants Liam to shut his stupid gaping fish mouth.

As for me, I'd like to slap the taste out of Steffy's mouth.

First, she seriously insisted, on an in-person meeting of the cheaters with the cheated-on partners to announce what they already know, she's getting a paternity test. She could have just texted or emailed them that it was too soon for the test.

She basically tells Hope that she's already apologized (and checked that box) and she's also pulling the "I can't be made to be upset because I acted the ho and am now knocked up" card. If I were Hope, I wouldn't give two shits about Steffy's stress levels. She brought this all on herself.

I will never, ever forget Steffy's callousness when Hope's baby was believed dead and she didn't care if she upset her and proceeded to have Liam play daddy to a child she bought a few days after Hope held a dead baby. 

Fuck this insufferable, heiferous bitch!

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Also, I could be down with Carter and Donna.

Yeah, I could be down with that too.  I think they'd be good for each other.  Also, Donna looked great and I think after one night with her, Carter would be saying "uhhh.....Zoe? who?"  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

She basically tells Hope that she's already apologized (and checked that box) and she's also pulling the "I can't be made to be upset because I acted the ho and am now knocked up" card. If I were Hope, I wouldn't give two shits about Steffy's stress levels. She brought this all on herself.

Steffy lost me here: How you gonna cop an attitude with the woman whose husband you nailed after swearing you were over him, reassuring her over and over that you've grown and moved on?  I get Steffy is as over this as we are but she can't dictate the length of her ass being in the doghouse with Hope.  No, Hope shouldn't be berating her verbally every time she sees her and leaving flaming dog poo on her doorstep but the way you acknowledge your crappy behavior while asking for consideration is lay it out that this is a high risk pregnancy and that she needs to avoid stress; she knows that Hope is still working through this betrayal on her own time and pace but she asks for a time out on confrontations at the moment more for the baby's sake than her own.  She knows that she has work to do to prove to Hope her sincere remorse over the betrayal but her focus now has to be the health of her child.

That's how you play it Brad Bell so that your heroine doesn't look like a selfish, self-absorbed jerk on top of everything else.

Soooo why did Steffy say shit to anyone before talking to her doctor to see about a paternity test?  She blew up these lives for nothing to have them sit around and wait another how many weeks? 

Finn? You do realize that Steffy is fluffing you in front of Liam to flatter you, right?  Her saying she wants you to be the daddy don't mean poop when she's got Kelly still as an ace in the hole to yank Liam's chain whenever she wants.  Be smart about this and go into it eyes wide open - Liam couldn't use Steffy if she wasn't ready, willing, and able to play along with the game.

Donna and Carter could be quite a nice jam. Justin would get his panties in a twist with Bill having to fan him to keep him from fainting, LOL.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Hope shouldn't be berating her verbally every time she sees her and leaving flaming dog poo on her doorstep but the way you acknowledge your crappy behavior while asking for consideration is lay it out that this is a high risk pregnancy and that she needs to avoid stress; she knows that Hope is still working through this betrayal on her own time and pace but she asks for a time out on confrontations at the moment more for the baby's sake than her own.  She knows that she has work to do to prove to Hope her sincere remorse over the betrayal but her focus now has to be the health of her child.

That's how you play it Brad Bell so that your heroine doesn't look like a selfish, self-absorbed jerk on top of everything else

That part. Although speaking only for myself, I'd still roll my eyes at Steffy expecting a damn thing from Hope besides waiting till after Eggo Mini is born before slapping her senseless. Today's bullshit was not it in the slightest.

4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Soooo why did Steffy say shit to anyone before talking to her doctor to see about a paternity test?  She blew up these lives for nothing to have them sit around and wait another how many weeks? 

Right.

God, I remember back in the day with Brooke and Deacon being irritated at their mooning for one another, but Brooke at least did some bare minimal effort at covering her tracks and trying to spare Bridget pain. But then, she actually felt some sense of shame and knew there's be consequences if she didn't. Steffy does not--Finn's sticking with her, Liam will always be a puppet, Ridge will strongarm whichever guy she wants to be with. If all else fails, Thomas can call Vinnie to roofie them.

She doesn't have to play nice because she loses nothing.

And that's just plain boring from my vantage point, even if I liked the character.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Hope is still wearing that dress! How can it be same day if Zoe is wearing a different outfit?

Hope: Liam, there's something you should know, about Thomas.
Liam: <gulp> Okay.
Hope: He overheard us talking about your cheating on me with Steffy and possibly knocking her up.
Liam: Okay. I didn't know it was a mannequin though! Did you tell him that?
Hope: Oh yeah, we had a good laugh about it while were playing Tommy and the Sex Doll.
Liam: Phew, that's a relief. Wait, what? Noooooooooooooo!

For a supposedly major international fashion company FC sure does lack office space.

Dr. Campbell: This isn't necessarily my place to ask but how big of a gardening utensil are you, Steffy?
The World: Pretty big. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty big.
Steffy: Hey! I resemble that remark!
Dr. Campbell: Seriously, hon, you should have your own express lane in the paternity test lab.

Donna's hair looked nice, I thought. So less harsh than her usual platinum blonde.

I actually liked Paris' outfit today but again, not office appropriate. Hope she won't be meeting with any potential foundation donors dressed like she's about to go hit the clubs.

Zoe is straight trash. Zende should tell her his phone got hacked and he never sent her that text.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

No, Hope shouldn't be berating her verbally every time she sees her and leaving flaming dog poo on her doorstep but the way you acknowledge your crappy behavior while asking for consideration is lay it out that this is a high risk pregnancy and that she needs to avoid stress;

Is this a high risk pregnancy? I thought she finally had her doctor's appointment. Was Kelly's birth in any way high risk? Where is Steffy pulling this out of her ass?

• Love 6

Well, let’s see. Do I care at all about who Steffy’s baby daddy is? Nope. Do I care if Zoe and Carter get married? Nope for sure because they might be the most boring couple on any TV show ever. Do I care if Zende and Paris get together or form a relationship or even go on a date? Nope. Do I care if Liam and Hope get back together? Nope. I guess I’m done with this boring soap which is the WORST thing a soap can ever be. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Is this a high risk pregnancy? I thought she finally had her doctor's appointment. Was Kelly's birth in any way high risk? Where is Steffy pulling this out of her ass?

With Steffy after her first pregnancy loss they initially said she couldn't have more kids, then she got her babymaker fixed in Europe and came back to L.A. But then she and Liam were trying but having issues when she ended up pregnant with Kelly. Her OB/GYN also at that time was insistent that Steffy have little/low stress which made her crawling after Liam a bit cringe inducing. I feel like it was implied that she was high risk from whatever treatment was done that increased her chance of having kids, didn't resolve the issue completely so she had to be careful. Of course I could be making this up/inferring, LOL. But it felt like we were supposed to think her pregnancy miraculous. 

With Hope, after her baby loss with Wyatt the doctor was clear that there were no indications that she couldn't try for another child or have any future issues; then Hope came back from Europe, bumped uglies with a separated Liam without birth control and was SHOCKED that she got pregnant because 'she didn't think it was possible' which was odd considering last we heard she just needed time to heal. Which begs the question was she in Europe with another guy, tried to get pregnant, and was told then that she had issues that made conception low? In any case given that Hope didn't think she could get pregnant, it was implied that her pregnancy with Beth was also heavily monitored/high risk-ish which made her so determined to bounce to Catalina in a damn storm all the more infuriating and then her loss all the more tragic (IMO). 

• Love 3

Wow a sense of reality with Stuffy’s doctor admitting the test would be too soon but she stop short of revealing the date of Stuffy’s last cycle.  I was hoping to see a bubble over the doctor’s saying Not Again. 

Donna makes both her sisters look like howling dogs.  

Stuffy, you can’t stress?  Does that mean no work for nine months?  

Zoey, your an idiot.  The way you are sounding that Carter was always your second choice. Paris, get a new wardrobe worthy of your new position. Your clothes look like they were designed by Pablo Picasso. 

• Love 5
On 1/22/2021 at 9:06 PM, Waldo13 said:

The Doctor looked at Stuffy probably thinking again Stuffy. You don’t know who the father is again.  Is Stuffy already 9 weeks pregnant?  There is no way, at least in reality, that the paternity test will show anything before that, but don’t let that get in the way of Stuffy’s baby drama  

So on the show, Steffy is not even 8/9 weeks pregnant but the actress is 4-5 months along, correct?  So when Steffy reaches the stage when she can get the paternity test(8-9 weeks), is the show still going to hide how far along the actress is IRL? And then one day, BOOM - Steffy looks like she went from @10 weeks pregnant to 6 months!?!?! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, norcalgal said:

So on the show, Steffy is not even 8/9 weeks pregnant but the actress is 4-5 months along, correct?  So when Steffy reaches the stage when she can get the paternity test(8-9 weeks), is the show still going to hide how far along the actress is IRL? And then one day, BOOM - Steffy looks like she went from @10 weeks pregnant to 6 months!?!?! 

JMW is actually 8 months pregnant and should be wrapping up soon before she goes gives birth and takes some maternity leave. I think that is why all these stories with Steffy have been rushed (addiction, falling for Finn, sleeping with Liam, oopsie pregnancy, revealing truth to Hope/Finn, and now paternity test).

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

If only Hope had half the anger towards Liam that she does to Steffy. Liam is the one that went to Steffy and made vows to Hope. 

That meeting with the 4 of them was dumb. She could have texted it to Liam/Hope.

Cannot stand Zoe. Poor Carter. 

• Love 7

Steffy calling court with all the pertinent parties, then speechifying was less than satisfying. What was the point again? Oh, yes, hold your breath everyone, but yes, as of today it is confirmed that I am indeed pregnant. But I can't find out who the father is just yet, so we all just need to sit tight for awhile. Now, Hope, you can't be angry anymore because the doctor said I can't have any stress. I have apologized to you for fucking your husband, so we can all just move on now. Finn, you are the best, and I love you to the moon and back, you know that right? I want this baby to be yours so badly, you know you are my future, and I want a life with you. 

All said as that ridiculously insipid portrait remains hanging in the background. 

Finn is nothing if not stupid, but he will have to learn his lessons the hard way. 

Hope should not give one good god damn about Steffy's stress levels. Seems to me this whole meeting, and this current state of affairs, should not even be a real thing happening. Seems to me that a girl should have told a boy to leave, instead of being a recovering addict getting drunk with said boy, then letting the boy put moves on her, and then accepting those moves. Or, to put it in layman's terms; Steffy didn't tell Liam to stop, no, she instead opened her legs to her ex-husband, just like she did her father-in-law. And now for the second time in two years she is pregnant without a clue who the father is. Girl bye with all your talk. 

Donna and Carter sparking it up a bit? Nice. Donna looked pretty awesome too. I guess since it seems Eric has completely caved to Quinn, and she won't be getting her Honey Bear back, she might just be getting her sweetness elsewhere? They certainly would make a pretty couple. 

I thought Paris's work for the foundation was going to be done elsewhere? I have been watching Show since the beginning, and have never even seen one person who represented the foundation on screen. But I guess they have to have Paris running around the halls of Forrester in order for her to interact with Zende and to continue to piss off Zoey. 

Speaking of Zoey.....Wow, news that could change their lives forever? UGH! You are just too much. That is a very old text, and regardless of it's intent, you chose to except Carter's proposal knowing you were attracted to Zende. What a person who possessed any integrity would have done is tell a man they were not ready to take it to that level. It would have hurt Carter, but what you are doing will crush him. There are rules and guidelines in life and love Zoey, and one of those is you don't get to hang on to the door prize as you attempt to manipulate and open the grand prize. What you are doing to Carter stinks. It is mean and it is cruel. You are a horrible person. I hope Zende tells you to step right the fuck off. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Anything goes in a soap so I'm down for it with Donna and Carter.  

Donna was a teenager when she had Marcus (Carter's adopted younger brother), so they actually aren't that far apart in age (JG is 50, LSV is 38). They would smoke together, especially with the tiny bit of taboo of Donna being Carter's brother's bio-mom. Certainly anything would be more enticing than Carter/Zoe or Zende/Zoe  or Zoe with anyone. 

• Love 8

Ok, maybe I'm technologically-challenged, but could someone explain to me how you receive a text months (or even weeks) later??

I think the writers took some liberties with the technicalities but basically the text was stuck in Zende's phone because his phone was jammed full of old stuff. Once he restored his phone to it's original clean state, there was then enough free memory or storage space whatever for the phone to send the text. It happens IRL, for a variety of reasons.

Steffy calling court with all the pertinent parties, then speechifying was less than satisfying. What was the point again? Oh, yes, hold your breath everyone, but yes, as of today it is confirmed that I am indeed pregnant. But I can't find out who the father is just yet, so we all just need to sit tight for awhile. Now, Hope, you can't be angry anymore because the doctor said I can't have any stress. I have apologized to you for fucking your husband, so we can all just move on now. Finn, you are the best, and I love you to the moon and back, you know that right? I want this baby to be yours so badly, you know you are my future, and I want a life with you. 

Steffy could've just sent them a text saying "I'm the center of the universe, everything revolves around me." That would've made about as much sense AFAIC. She is unbelievable. I wonder at what point are Ridge and Taylor going to find out what's going on with her?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

It really won't matter what Ridge and (non-existent) Taylor think because Ridge will jump back on the "child must be raised under one roof with both parents," bandwagon. It won't matter about infidelity, who Steffy hurt in the process, possibly losing Finn, etc.

Wow! Waffles didn't even try to hide his hurt and disappointment when Steffy kept repeating that she hopes the baby is Finn's. And that wasn't lost on Hope.

• Love 8

Why did Steffy fix her hoe ass mouth to say to Hope "I already apologized so don't hold me accountable because I'm a Forrester Monroe on top of being a selfish skank so I'm allergic to accountability, and I don't want to face the fact that this is my fault! Waaaahhhhhh" Bitch. Fuck your feelings and your stress levels. If Hope was a real one, Finn and Liam would have to hold her back to drag her off of you, and if Bold and The Beautiful was a real Soap Opera we'd have an old fashion "who pushed the pregnant lady down the stairs?" storyline. but instead with you Steffy it would be "who cares?" so the storyline would be wrapped up fairly quickly. 

Do Liam and Steffy realize that "sorry" is just a word? That it simply acknowledges that they did something wrong not that they actually regret it (they don't). It doesn't heal or change anything. Liam and Steffy are sorry they had to come clean but that's it and Hope and Finn better realize that sooner rather than later.  

And this wench seriously still has that portrait hanging up??!! With everyone in the room? Of course Liam isn't offended but to hell with Finn and Hope I guess....

I guess I will come out and say it. Hope you're kind of an idiot for still loving Liam and an even bigger one for saying that to him even if it is how you feel, he doesn't deserve to know that information. He's clearly disappointed when Steffy says she wants this baby to be Finn's (and she's probably telling the truth because why have one guy bound to you when you can have two?) and hopefully that will be the final straw for Hope but likely not since she willing to overlook so much shit already, high self-esteem is not a word I would use to describe her.  

I will say that this is the first time that the covid-19 restrictions for filming scenes looked natural and realistic because given the situation there is no way that the 4 of them would stand any closer than they have to each other.

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 11

Zoe, what part of "that was then, this is now" do you not fucking understand re Zende's text???

I despise this stank-ass skank, not as much as Hauxdilox or Felony, but she's up there, especially with her rabid desire to cheat on Carter with Zende. I mean, who does that?

Also, I cannot stomach the sight of $ Bill groveling to Katie. Why this fine-ass man is wasted on that sourpuss is beyond me.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Zoe, what part of "that was then, this is now" do you not fucking understand re Zende's text???

I despise this stank-ass skank, not as much as Hauxdilox or Felony, but she's up there, especially with her rabid desire to cheat on Carter with Zende. I mean, who does that?

Also, I cannot stomach the sight of $ Bill groveling to Katie. Why this fine-ass man is wasted on that sourpuss is beyond me.

Ugh, I know. I'm so split ~ I LOVE that $Bill will at least be on-screen, but I HATE that he'll be groveling to Katie. I do think he loves Katie, but I think he hasn't been in love with her for years. Katie is always the fallback girl, she'll never really be the one he would choose, if he had other options that were more appealing in an way. 

I also don't understand why $Bill has to be in a romance. Obviously, I get that he's smoking hot, & he oozes charisma, & that soaps are made for romance, but I would be totally fine watching him in a business setting, or with his sons (his best chemistry), or making fun of Ridge (his other best chemistry), or anything, but I'm not down for him groveling to Katie. 

The one thing I'll add to the Zoe/Carter/Zende convo, is that the show is really showing the Zoe that came on the show; a stalker, who followed her ex across the pond. Hurting Carter won't even be a blip to her. She was going to marry Thomas after like 2 months. Carter, she's just not that into you, man. Donna, on the other hand, just say the word, or a letter of the word, & she'll be yours. 

• Love 8

Why are these people sharing offices at Forrester?  I already mentioned Paris and Zende, and now we have Ridge at his desk and Carter looking like he's sitting at the kid's desk, with both in the same room?  Then the next scene we see $Bill in his office alone.  

It was sad seeing $Bill groveling to sourpuss Katie.  If he's that lonely, I think he should take a trip with his sons to relax and bond together.  

• Love 5

Poor Carter. He's single, gorgeous (that smile!), and has more than a couple of pennies to rub together, but I can't think of one relationship he's had the entire time he's been on the show where the woman wasn't rebounding from/on her way to another guy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

It really won't matter what Ridge and (non-existent) Taylor think because Ridge will jump back on the "child must be raised under one roof with both parents," bandwagon. It won't matter about infidelity, who Steffy hurt in the process, possibly losing Finn, etc.

But what if the baby is Finn's? She can't be married to both these morons. 🤣

• LOL 3

About the Zende / Zoe kerfuffle - I thought that Zende recently talked with Zoe about them getting together, and Zoe shut him down because she's engaged to Carter. Did I misremember that?  FWIW, it doesn't seem to me that Carter and Zoe have any chemistry together, so I was surprised that she accepted his proposal in the first place.

Carter is such a clueless doofus to me. Why is he so needy? 😑

Zoe is really insulting Zende I think. He's told her multiple times that he's not going to stab his friend Carter in the back now that Carter and Zoe are officially together. Right to his face Zoe expects him to agree to disregard his principles and allow himself to be her back pocket option. IMO Zende needs to get mega savage with her since trying to handle her gently hasn't worked.

Katie looked good I thought. And again when she shows up it's only for Bill to beg her to get back together. It's like deja vu all over again! 🥴

Ridge's best friend. Pshht. More like Ridge's best lackey from where I'm sitting. Funny that this best friend stuff didn't start until around the same time the COO promotion did. Besides, do guys really sit around calling each other BFFs? Seems like more of a girl/woman thing to me. Sorry not sorry if that sounds sexist. 🤔

The least Zoe could do is break up with Carter before asking Zende to take a chance with her. Greedy much?

Dear Show, Zoe is hella wrong and Paris reads her like a NYT bestseller but that isn't enough to make me take Paris' side. AFAIC not much about Paris and the way she's been shoehorned into a job at FC makes sense. The context seems forced, just like Carter and Zoe's insta-engagement to create an iffy quad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7