Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Why was Hope dressed liked a six-year old? Boy will I be glad when this current fad of women dressing like little girls is over.

Good grief, where is this paternity test being done, on Mars? The doctor shouldn't have told Steffy the results were ready when they weren't, especially if she's concerned about Steffy's stress level. At this point the doctor herself is causing most of Steffy's stress.

What's Thomas up to, acting all contrite to Ridge and Brooke? I'm thinking he should run for office because the guy has (fake?) expressions of sincerity down to a science. Of course Ridge slurped it up with a spoon but I was way surprised about Brooke's positivity toward Tom. Maybe that's more about keeping Ridge happy than making peace with his son though.

Yeesh, I don't know what to make of Finn. Such a starry-eyed fool. His romantic history must be full of treachery and lies if he's so cool with Steffy's betrayal.

I don't know if "for better or worse" should include adultery that results in an outside child. That seems like "for worse and worse" to me. Hope is hanging on to her marriage for dear life. Meanwhile, Liam didn't give two sh!ts about his marriage vows when he wasted no time jumping from a wrong conclusion right into Steffy's cooch.

(The closed captioning on my TV showed Hope saying "for beer or for worse," lol. She's probably going to want to chug a whole six-pack of beers if those results don't come back in Finn's favor.)

OMFG, only B&B can take one minute and drag it out for what seems like a millennium. That doctor should have her medical license revoked for being so freaking dramatic. And kind of judgy too with the way she was looking around the room like "half of y'all are garbage and the other half are receptacles."

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't know if "for better or worse" should include adultery that results in an outside child. That seems like "for worse and worse" to me.

Probably even worse when the outside child is being housed by Stuffy in general, much less after her speedy recovery from addiction. Has anyone suggested random drug testing? Hmmm.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Of course Ridge slurped it up with a spoon but I was way surprised about Brooke's positivity toward Tom. Maybe that's more about keeping Ridge happy than making peace with his son though.

I forgot what Brooke said at the end but she gave Thomas a look like "I see through your bullshit."   

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What's Thomas up to, acting all contrite to Ridge and Brooke? I'm thinking he should run for office because the guy has (fake?) expressions of sincerity down to a science. Of course Ridge slurped it up with a spoon but I was way surprised about Brooke's positivity toward Tom. Maybe that's more about keeping Ridge happy than making peace with his son though.

With the way Brooke's written these days, I don't doubt it. In the past, though, she's been able to trust but verify. I think she was even warming up to Amber before her revenge stunt nearly got Ridge and Bridget killed.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

And we’re back!  The circus is over but the 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 are still there!  

Yes Finn, Stuffy is carrying precious cargo but are you taking about the baby or the hair on her head. 

What is Hope wearing?  She looks like a prepubescent teen.  

How disingenuous can Lurch be. His apologies are self serving. He’s as sympathetic as a Dexter before he plunges his knife.  WTF? He’s going to be there for Hope and Stuffy as he’s their guardian angel.  Sharpen your pencil and keep quiet.  

I’m so hoping that the baby’s father is neither Finn or Liam. I’m wondering if TIIC have the guts to pull that off.  Also, I would love it if Bill was the father. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

I loved the "bitch, please" side eye Dr. Campbell gave Steffy at the very end of the show today. That SFTCH (S*** From The Cliff House) has some nerve snapping at the doctor while it was the TSFTCH's careless behavior that caused her to barge in and demand preferential treatment and instant test results. Take several seats including an extra one for whatever that is on your head.

Finn is just an ignorant fool. I can't think of a better word to describe him. His starry-eyed tongue lapping was about to make me hurl or throw something at the TV. Steffy is eating it up with a spoon.  Just wait until that kid turns out to be Liam's.

No, Liam. You do not deserve Hope.

• Love 9

For some reason my dvr didn’t record the show today and my on demand isn’t listing it as available. I presume there was a new show today?  Same happened with The Young and the Restless...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Sharon said:

For some reason my dvr didn’t record the show today and my on demand isn’t listing it as available. I presume there was a new show today?  Same happened with The Young and the Restless...

Considering nothing happens on this show, you missed nothing.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Because the show wasn't interesting enough for me to make my own comments:

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't know if "for better or worse" should include adultery that results in an outside child. That seems like "for worse and worse" to me.

Hope has handled this mess pretty well, but if she forgives that tool?

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hope is hanging on to her marriage for dear life. Meanwhile, Liam didn't give two sh!ts about his marriage vows when he wasted no time jumping from a wrong conclusion right into Steffy's cooch.

Oh my.....snort laughing

11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

What is Hope wearing? 

In all honesty? The dress was a bit much, but I covet that cropped sweater.

11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m so hoping that the baby’s father is neither Finn or Liam. I’m wondering if TIIC have the guts to pull that off.  Also, I would love it if Bill was the father. 

Now that would be all kinds of amazing. Maybe that pic of Hope laying over the chair is actually her bowled over with laughter and not pain.

11 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

That SFTCH (S*** From The Cliff House)

Duly coined. Stephanie is probably rolling in her grave.

10 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

If I had been that doctor, I would tell Steffy to GTFO and come back when she could learn to speak respectfully, instead of barking orders Nasty, entitled bitch!

Let us not forget she is Ridge's daughter, and he was demanding his sons brain scans........

5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Considering nothing happens on this show, you missed nothing.

Well said

So, I was trolling Youtube looking at some old stuff, and came across this little gem that I have never seen, and it positively warmed the cockles of my heart. Darlene Conley, the amazing Lauren Koslow, Bobby Eakes, Schae Harrison, Ronn Moss and Katherine Kelly Lang, both looking amazingly beautiful, and John McCook, who seems like a genuinely nice person. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Sharon said:

I had the same problem. I have both Y&R and B&B recorded as a series but neither of them where going to record Monday. I had to record them as a single show. The same will be for Tues and Wed. Both shows will record on schedule starting Thursday. Odd, very odd. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

the way she was looking around the room like "half of y'all are garbage and the other half are receptacles."

I mean.....depending on which half she's talking about she's not wrong 🤣🤣🤣

I could barely watch this episode, I skipped most of it. The writing was awful for every single character. They make Hope so sad and borderline pathetic what part of Liam purposefully went to Steffy is escaping her understanding? It doesn't matter how present Steffy is or isn't if Liam sought her out and he could and likely will do it again the next time Hope does something he doesn't like. Hell the only reason he's not sniffing around Steffy right now is because Hope doesn't have the cajones to kick Liam to the curb and file for divorce. Thus giving him the excuse to go for Steffy again. For better or worse should never include adultery, in my opinion, because that's a choice a spouse makes, unlike a parent dying or a kid getting sick, or the business going under. That is what for worse should mean, not them fucking another person cos they got drunk, mad or lonely. Then the final elephant in the room that if this were the other way around Liam would've signed those papers so quick. This story is so dumb and infuriating.....Liam must be Brad's self-insert cos that is the only way I can figure Liam hasn't gotten chewed out/punched in the face yet.   

• Love 5

I am really not buying Scott Clifton in these scenes. He does these weird arm punches that I find so funny.

As much as Hope annoys me AN is killing it.

Shut up, Brooke. Keep your annoying comments to your self.

So did Vinny switch the results or not? I hope so. Let Steffy have a kid that is not fathered by Liam.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I had the same problem. I have both Y&R and B&B recorded as a series but neither of them where going to record Monday. I had to record them as a single show. The same will be for Tues and Wed. Both shows will record on schedule starting Thursday. Odd, very odd. 

The same thing happened to me!  Do you think the pre-empts from the inauguration proceedings had anything to do with it?  Glad I checked in here and found out I didn't miss anything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, backhometome said:

So did Vinny switch the results or not? I hope so. Let Steffy have a kid that is not fathered by Liam.

I totally agree with you about Vinny switching the results because when he walked into the office he had a white coat slung over his arm and was complaining about a new job that he has....  I bet it’s as some sort of a hospital worker..... although they never mentioned it

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

Well, OF COURSE Liam is the baby daddy. Why would any viewer think that the writers would have an original idea? I hated all of them today and especially Hope’s ridiculous outfit. How old is she? 5?

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

I totally agree with you about Vinny switching the results because when he walked into the office he had a white coat slung over his arm and was complaining about a new job that he has....  I bet it’s as some sort of a hospital worker..... although they never mentioned it

Vinnie screwed around with the test. In his comments to Thomas today

* continuing to push Thomas to Hope & telling him not to give up on a future with her

* (paraphrasing) saying there's a will, there's a way Thomas can be with Hope

* hammering how Thomas has never felt about a woman the way he loves Hope

It's clear to me that Vinnie did a no-no.  The mechanics of how he did it, well, we don't need no stinkin' logic - this is B&B!!!

What I don't get is Thomas said he's known Vinnie his whole life???  Huh?   Can someone clue me in how this is true?

• Love 9
6 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Then the final elephant in the room that if this were the other way around Liam would've signed those papers so quick.

Right. And we have canonical evidence of this when he walked away from Steffy over Stallion Night. Lord knows I won't defend her honor on that but it's worth remembering that the catalysis for that was Liam kissing Sally. And unlike this Hope business, there were no extenuating circumstances that forced that, exploding building be damned.

18 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Well, OF COURSE Liam is the baby daddy. Why would any viewer think that the writers would have an original idea? I hated all of them today and especially Hope’s ridiculous outfit. How old is she? 5?

I may end up proven wrong, but I'm certain this will be a bait and switch. I used to sell cars, I know one when I see it, hahaha

Kidding aside, norcalgirl already beat me to it. That way, Thomas has his hands clean when Hope inevitably fucks him.

4 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

What I don't get is Thomas said he's known Vinnie his whole life???  Huh?   Can someone clue me in how this is true?

It's a retcon, because nobody ever has friends on this show just cuz.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Aw, they grow up so fast. Tommy is moving out of Brooke's house and venturing out into world!  Godspeed, young fella! 😏

Meanwhile, what was Brooke rambling on about? Why would Steffy's unborn baby's last name be Finnegan? Finn and Steffy aren't even engaged, much less married.

Dr. Campbell said Finn isn't a match for Steffy's baby. Okay but that doesn't mean Liam is. How are these people so dumb? They all must've failed algebra in high school.😐

I think Thomas won't have to take the opportunity to move on Hope because she'll come running to him. She's sort of been keeping Thomas in her back pocket and both Liam and Thomas know it.

Lol, sounds like Vinny's never had a real job before. They tell him when he can take his lunch break! Can you imagine?

Steffy, you can stuff your sorries in sack, sister!

Nah, doesn't sound to me like Vinny is the one who changed the paternity test results. Even if his new job is at the hospital it seems like he's not much invested in the outcome, he just gives Thomas emotional support wrt Hope. Plus the timing seems off. Didn't Vinny just find out Steffy was pregnant a few days ago? He would've had to have launched a test results fixing plan almost immediately, at the expense of everything else going on in his life. Guess my money's only on Thomas now.

Sure, Finn, there's no one like Steffy. Wait until she gets mad at you and sleeps with your dad. Bonus points if your dad is Bill Spencer. 🤗

Yeah, I don't get that either. Why would they have run in same circles unless Vinny's from a wealthy family too but he's been disowned or something. Or someone in his family worked for the Forresters.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Dr. Campbell said Finn isn't a match for Steffy's baby. Okay but that doesn't mean Liam is. How are these people so dumb? They all must've failed algebra in high school.😐

I missed the big reveal, so the Dr. didn't specifically say the baby daddy was Liam?  If not, that's interesting.............

Actually, if the writers had any sense, that would be a great mystery storyline:  Who Is The Baby Daddy?  They could wring that story out for weeks and make us suffer.

• Love 4

I missed the big reveal, so the Dr. didn't specifically say the baby daddy was Liam?  If not, that's interesting.............

No, she said it was like 99% certain it wasn't Finn. A little while back we learned that only Steffy and Finn gave DNA samples because they figured if the daddy wasn't Finn then it had to be Liam.

Actually, if the writers had any sense, that would be a great mystery storyline:  Who Is The Baby Daddy?  They could wring that story out for weeks and make us suffer.

Yes, if they wanted the story to be that there was a mishap (or deliberate shenanigans) at the testing lab. Because for sure the writers aren't going to indicate the possibility that Forrester Princess Steffy slept with more than two guys in a short time frame and the other guy was some rando.

Y&R did the same thing in the original question of Summer Newman's paternity and her mommy is a even bigger gardening utensil than Steffy. It's a weird way to create a soapy twist IMO, by leaving this big loophole in the way the testing is done. On the paternity court show they test everybody, that is if the mommy can identify all the potential baby daddies.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

No, she said it was like 99% certain it wasn't Finn. A little while back we learned that only Steffy and Finn gave DNA samples because they figured if the daddy wasn't Finn then it had to be Liam.

When they originally did Bridgette's paternity test, both Eric and Ridge gave samples and then Sheila got involved and there were some spinning done on the thing holding the samples. The audience didn't know which sample was which and then the first results said Ridge was the daddy.

• Love 5

Obvious obvious obvious. Even Mr Magoo could see this coming. Liam is the father, but is he. Enter our friendly drug dealer, Vinnie holding a white lab coat, gushing over Lurch and telling him he would do anything for him.  Are we going to have another “baby switch” story?  

I had to laugh how fast things change once reality set in. Now Finn is not so certain that he could be with Stuffy and Hope wanted to repair her marriage until Liam is the baby daddy.  

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

I had to laugh how fast things change once reality set in. Now Finn is not so certain that he could be with Stuffy and Hope wanted to repair her marriage until Liam is the baby daddy.  

Yeah, what a switcheroo those two made!  Both Hope and Finn said they'd be by their partner's side no matter who the baby daddy was.  Then reality slapped them in their faces.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Yeah, what a switcheroo those two made!  Both Hope and Finn said they'd be by their partner's side no matter who the baby daddy was.  Then reality slapped them in their faces.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.  I think that quote is from Muhammad Ali. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Okay, if they would say that Vinnie’s dad was the resident groundskeeper on the Forrester estate and that is how Vinnie and Thomas are childhood friends, I could buy that. Otherwise, no. I don’t think Vinnie lived next door or went to the same private schools that Thomas did. 🙄

• Love 5

What world are these people living in where they keep saying how Steffy was over Liam, loved Finn and had moved on from the cycle of Liam/Steffy/Hope. If that was the case, they wouldn't be needing a paternity test right now. Steffy was quick to sleep with Liam and she wasn't drunk.

• Love 10

And the worm turns.....

Finn's feelings regarding being a baby daddy to Liam's baby changed pretty quick and in a hurry. And did I see Dr. Finnigan looking at that portrait with something bordering on disgust? Steffy begging and pleading with Finn was everything; very reminiscent of her antics after Liam found out about her riding the Stallion. In all seriousness though, a girl needs to come up with some new explanations for her heauxing ways. Stop with all the I'm sorrys, and get to some damn facts; I am Taylor and Ridge's daughter. Nuff said. 

I don't see why the baby should change anything with Hope's feelings towards Liam. It is almost like she is saying it is ok that you had sex with Steffy, as long as you don't have any more kids with her. As a wife myself, all I can say is that my significant other would have been in the outhouse for doubting me, for not knowing who I am, for running to his fallback girl and having sex with her. Those things alone would seal the deal for me, particularly if we had the history Liam and Hope have. The baby? Would factor in, but wouldn't be the decision maker because the decision would have already been made. I wonder if Hope will tell Liam to move out of the cabin now? 

My poor Vinny! The nerve of his boss to be telling him when to eat lunch and stuff! Welcome to the real world buddy. And the lab coat? Come on Show. I think it is sad how Bradley thinks that is weaving up some big paternity test switcheroo mystery. No, sorry son, but your dad cornered the market on that with Bridget's paternity, with a well written SL that kept you on the edge of your seat, and a cast of character's that viewers had some stock in: Brooke, Ridge, Eric, Sheila. But you can keep on trying. 

All the same; I kinda wish the baby had been Finn's, because Brooke said it first, Forrester Finnigan. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 8

And did I see Dr. Finnigan looking at that portrait with something bordering on disgust?

Finn can talk tough all he wants but I'm not going to buy it until he gets that poster taken down or at least moved out of the living room. Of course he won't because that's Bradley's constant thread of hope (heh) for the Steam fans.

I wonder if Hope will tell Liam to move out of the cabin now? 

Me too. I'm also wondering if she'll divorce him. Seems to me she won't because she won't want him free to marry Steffy again. Whatever, it's going to be interesting to see how Hope handles all this now. I do think she's going to head toward Thomas but IMO that'll be hypocritical of her if she doesn't cut Liam loose first. And then watch Liam sue for sole custody of Beth. Messiness!

Forrester Finnigan.

Hee, wonder what his/her nickname would be, Forr? Four? Ster?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I don't see why the baby should change anything with Hope's feelings towards Liam. It is almost like she is saying it is ok that you had sex with Steffy, as long as you don't have any more kids with her. As a wife myself, all I can say is that my significant other would have been in the outhouse for doubting me, for not knowing who I am, for running to his fallback girl and having sex with her. Those things alone would seal the deal for me, particularly if we had the history Liam and Hope have. The baby? Would factor in, but wouldn't be the decision maker because the decision would have already been made.

Totally agree. This is why I couldn't help but laugh at Hope's reaction to the test results. Really, this is the deal-breaker, not the affair and lack of trust? If he didn't already have one kid with Steffy, I could maybe understand it. But Liam needing to co-parent with Steffy and everything else that goes along with your spouse having a kid with someone else is something Hope knew when she married him and has dealt with for her entire marriage. And they are all wealthy and can afford however many children, so there isn't a financial stress there.

I'm really not sure about the test results. If Steffy ends up miscarrying, then it may well be Finn's. If all goes well with the baby, on the other hand, it's hard for me to see the show giving one of their female leads two baby daddies in which one of them is so new and without family connections. He's likely to be gone within a year or reduced to irrelevance in screentime. Steffy having Liam and Bill as baby daddies, I could see, but not Finn/Bill or Finn/Liam.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I don't see why the baby should change anything with Hope's feelings towards Liam. It is almost like she is saying it is ok that you had sex with Steffy, as long as you don't have any more kids with her.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't even say almost she is saying it is ok Liam had sex with Steffy as long as the baby isn't his. Which makes this storyline even more insufferable, and obvious because if Hope divorced Liam regardless of the paternity of Steffy's new spawn then no one would bother to switch the test, unless they wanted to fuck with Steffy which is a better plot than this crappy SL. Because then there would be an actual mystery as to who switched it.  

But back to Hope she was holding hands with that sorry SOB until the results came back and we wonder why Liam is so arrogant and two-faced Hope (and Steffy) gas him up instead of hold him accountable. Everything Hope has said and is likely going to say today is what she should've said from the jump, the baby being Finn's doesn't mean Liam didn't cheat on her any less. Something that was understood after Stallion Night and Steffy was pregnant with Kelly when Liam got cheated on but I forgot this is B&B men are the only ones allowed to realistically deal with being cheated on while women and Finn have to be so accommodating and understanding blaming the other woman more than her ain't shit husband. Hope has no logic in this situation (but what's new) the sliver lining is that this SL, if dragged out long enough, Hope and Liam divorce, Hope is the first to find out about the test being switched and she realizes it doesn't matter Liam isn't the father she doesn't want him back. Ever. Because he still betrayed her trust with Steffy for the millionth and final time. 

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm also wondering if she'll divorce him. Seems to me she won't because she won't want him free to marry Steffy again. Whatever, it's going to be interesting to see how Hope handles all this now. I do think she's going to head toward Thomas but IMO that'll be hypocritical of her if she doesn't cut Liam loose first.

She likely will get a divorce but I predict Liam will drag his feet with it while Hope will want to move on but Liam will pull out all the stops to cockblock her by holding up the divorce so even if she does screw Thomas or whoever while still "married" it won't be because she wants to still be married if that makes sense. Also everyone on this show is a hypocrite including her own husband she was clinging to 5 minutes ago so she might as well join the fray since everyone else can get away with being a hypocrite then so can she lmao  

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

She likely will get a divorce but I predict Liam will drag his feet with it while Hope will want to move on but Liam will pull out all the stops to cockblock her by holding up the divorce so even if she does screw Thomas or whoever while still "married" it won't be because she wants to still be married if that makes sense

It makes too much damn sense and I'm already mad thinking about it, considering all the energy Liam put into talking Steffy into an annulment that she held over his head (y'know, until she did and he tore up the papers 😕 ) That, along with him shlupping Hope while still legally married to Steffy.

He can railroad Hope all he wants but any other woman would have been done with him ages ago.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Take a drink anytime Hope says family or solid. Her and Liam keep repeating the same things over and over.

Liam is such a manipulative jerk. Trying to get Hope to remember what she said before the results were read.

Poor Bridgette knows all about her husband fathering a child. Hope should be grateful its not Brooke who is the mother. 😊

Finn should be a little angry at Steffy. I appreciate his anger at waffle boy but she should get some of it.

Vinnys smile when he heard Liam was the father. 😄

Was that someone in a Hope wig when Liam was hugging her on the ground?

Liam trying to blame everyone else keeping them apart but not his own foolishness.

• Love 6

Shut up Liam you big whiny ass baby.  She's heard your begging ass about 972 times.  Enough.  Give her some space to think things out and figure out if she still wants you. 

Just as you used the fake story of Hope kissing Thomas as an excuse to screw Steffy, Hope will probably use the real story of you screwing Steffy as an excuse to be with Thomas.  Just deal with it, and move on.  

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.  I think that quote is from Muhammad Ali. 

I thought it was Mike Tyson.  (Doesn't matter who said it though.  It's true.)

Oops, Waldo13 beat me to it.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

Hi - did the show air today? (Weds., 2/17)
My DVR didn't record again. Grrrrrr... If so, did I miss anything? TIA!

Mine didn’t record it either but I managed to hit restart on that station and was “forced” to watch another ground hog day of the same old apologies and Finn professing love along with Hope having a tearful meltdown....it does look like Vinny may be guilty though, he was too happy for Thomas.  Nice to see Bridget back, wonder for how long?

• Love 1

I think Hope wanted to believe she could forgive and move on and told herself the things you tell yourself when you love your spouse, despite their cheating, and want to hold on to them and your marriage.

It is one thing to speculate about your spouse having fathered an affair baby. It is another to know it for a fact and you can play out all the scenarios you want to, but until theory becomes reality, no one can say what they will do or how they will react.

IMO, it isn't that Liam has another child with Steffy that is gutting her now. Kelly was conceived when Steffy and Liam were very much married and long before Hope returned to town. It's that this baby is a living, breathing symbol of her husband's infidelity. A constant reminder of her husband throwing away their entire family to get some short-lived comfort between another woman's legs.

No wonder Hope lacks the strength to stand right now.

Et_VYD0XMAEyXcp?format=jpg&name=small

Early on after Hope learned about Cliff House Night, she expressed concerns over being able to go forward if the baby turned out to be Liam's so I don't see this as a 180 now. Not now that she knows the truth (although like others, it's a pretty safe bet Vinnie switched the results to clear the way for Thomas and Hope to be together - I mean, duh...Vinnie + white lab coat = results switched). I also think they want to keep Finn in Steffy's orbit with Liam as the odd man out, which I'm okay with. It will also be an opportunity for TPTB to prop up Steffy by letting Liam get a taste of what Steffy felt when it was revealed Fauxbe was Beth. Not that the two situations will be remotely comparable.

And Liam telling her: "It has just been a series of forces trying to keeping us apart. Steffy and my dad." No, chucklefuck, it is your own selfish actions of believing your wife capable of kissing Thomas and taking the kiss you saw and running with it all the way to Steffy's house and fucking her. And to think he had the gall to tell her he expects her to forgive him for fucking Steffy when he wouldn't have forgiven a kiss with Thomas? OMFG. And he did forgive Steffy for fucking his own father.. And I guess he married Steffy not once, not twice, but three times due to her schemes and manipulations alone? 

He is excrement. Pure and simple.

Though I loved the dig at Steffy from Hope: "“Steffy might have that sad little portrait of you on her wall but she wasn’t the one with a ring on her finger.”

Like not having a ring on it has ever stopped her before. More like "Challenge Accepted."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

And Liam telling her: "It has just been a series of forces trying to keeping us apart. Steffy and my dad."

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Honestly, that was barely an excuse even ten fucking years ago when Steffy and Bill were actively conspiring against them. Even back then, any two people with sense would've just eloped at City fuckin' Hall and been done with it instead of the weddings Hope insisted on having every fiscal quarter.

Fuck Liam. This was all him for going nuclear and not knowing thing one about Hope. He could've just ran in to punch Thomas in the face like any normal person, but no. It was never about Hope or even his legitimate gripes against Thomas, but about losing his fallback girl for good. He can pound all the sand on that beach at the Cliff House.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Liam, do you ever listen to your own blathering? Why should an innocent child be reduced to something you have to "make work?" Your wife shouldn't be in a position of having to make the baby you created when you committed adultery fit into her life. 🤨

FFS, how many times are Hope and Liam going to have this same conversation? She keeps tossing out the accusations and pointless questions and he keeps apologizing. It's giving me a headache. 😣

They couldn't even put saline drops in AN's eyes so it looked like she was crying? That high-pitched wail and pinched face of Hope's wasn't quite doing the sympathy-inducing trick for me.  😒

Did you all notice that they swapped out Hopes mid-scene? The person sobbing into the ottoman while Liam was kneeling next to her was SC's wife, not AN. The wig was way thicker than AN's hair.

Meh, I think the main reason Steffy is clinging to Finn so hard is because if she's got him standing by her she doesn't look completely worthless. He gives her some undeserved (IMO) respectability.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

IMO, it isn't that Liam has another child with Steffy that is gutting her now. Kelly was conceived when Steffy and Liam were very much married and long before Hope returned to town. It's that this baby is a living, breathing symbol of her husband's infidelity. A constant reminder of her husband throwing away their entire family to get some short-lived comfort between another woman's legs.

I thought that's how Kelly was conceived.  Thank you for confirming.  So, Hope's cries about Steffy having "another child" with Liam seem weirdly and inappropriately competitive.  Kelly doesn't have anything to do with you, Hope.  Not that I'm Team Steffy but that's just not a good look.  

I can, however, perfectly understand the paternity results being the straw that broke Hope's back.  Yes, Liam cheated, but this one-night mistake is infinitely compounded by the consequence that is a child who will be a living, breathing, walking, eternal reminder of Liam's lack of faith in his wife, weakness and infidelity.  (I'm not a big fan of the "every baby is a miracle and must be prized above all else" trope in soaps.  I'd actually like to see Bridget have a conflicted, more nuanced relationship with Hope as she is a reminder of her husband's and her mother's betrayal.)

• Love 7

TIIC are being cagey in not actually naming Liam as the father only Finn as not being the father. 

Does Finn want more Fudge or not?  He’s becoming another waffle boy.  

Vinnie is getting more suspicious about doing anything for Lunch to be with Hope. Without a comparison to Liam’s DNA and being ruled in as the father, Vinnie could have tainted the paternity test by introducing his DNA to the paternity test. 

Yes Vinnie, fate works in mysterious ways as he walks out with his lab coat on his arm. 

This might not be a popular observation but Hope has to take a little responsibility for the small minded man-child Liam.  Liam, although sleeping with Stuffy is the ultimate betrayal, Hope kept shoving Lurch in Liam’s face knowing that Lurch was obsessed with her and how much Liam didn’t trust Lurch. In Liam’s small small mind, he eyes lit up like a pinball machine on tilt when he thought he saw what he saw.  

• Love 3