Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Just like the nonexistent gay employees at a major fashion house,

Not to mention no Latino/Hispanic or Asian characters in a show with storylines based in LA/CA. There's that one police lieutenant but he only appears maybe a couple of times a year seems like.

I really don't like how they make Carter look so damn stupid and needy and thirsty.

Yeah, it's hard to interpret. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him? Are we supposed to blame him for his own foolishness? There's something missing here to me, like why he's being made to look like this. I hope the show is going to give us some answers when the truth comes out and he has to face it. For a character I already didn't like, it's weird being so puzzled about him.

• Love 11

If they say C.O.O.! one more damn time...............

I hate to bring race into this--but I will anyhow. 😈 If Carter were white, they wouldn't be making such a big deal of him being a C.O.O.!  It galls me that these people can't stop talking about it, like this is something so...unprecedented that they have to keep repeating it ad nauseum. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Okay but I was referring to that moment between Carter and Maya when he made a play for her while she was still happily married to Rick. It came out of the blue and her reaction (and the reaction of many viewers) was like WTF? 

!!!

I must have blinked and missed that, then. Yeah, that's just.....wow.

3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I know that modern marriage "norms" are very different (if any even exist), but the rule of thumb advice was to get to know somebody via dating for a solid year minimum before getting engaged.

Being a millennial myself, I can confirm that a good majority of us aren't married. Just from my high school circle of friends, two are married and another has been in a long term relationship but has no plans to marry. Many are some variety of LGBTQ+ and there's a lot of nuances there that as a straight-ish person aren't for me to speak on.

Suffice it to say no one under the age of forty who isn't part of a religious circle thinks finding out about your partner after marriage--following a dating cycle that can be measured in weeks--is anything to celebrate. Too many of our parents were pushed together for oopsie pregnancies (even into the 80s this was a thing) and didn't know what they were getting into but at least there was some rationale. None of that exists here, but what's new there?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

It galls me that these people can't stop talking about it, like this is something so...unprecedented that they have to keep repeating it ad nauseum. 

Yeah, at this point I'm almost waiting for someone to comment on how articulate Carter or Zende are. But for sure the writers would have Zoe or Paris say it so TPTB would have plausible deniability. 🙄

I got so fed up about the COO thing that I went through the show transcripts at TV Megasite and counted how many times it's been said and who said it. (Um, sometimes I'm OCD like that. 😏) Zoe won by far but Ridge's count is relatively high too. Paris, Zende, and Donna have also said it at least once.

IMO someone needs to sit Bradley down and explain to him why the excessive COO mentions are coming across in a negative way to certain viewers. That is unless he's deliberately intending for it offend people, in which case, <insert your favorite action verb expletive here> him. 😑

• Love 7

UGH Ridge you had One Job!!!! To get to Carter fast enough. Haven't you been down this same road a trillion times? Come man step your game up. I hope he just rushes out but knowing B&B there will be a big blow up at their wedding instead. 

I had to mute the T.V before Zoe got the fake ass "I love you too" out her stupid mouth did lighting strike in the general area anytime she spoke for anyone else? 

Carter whatever sympathy I was able force myself to muster up for you evaporated when you didn't listen to Paris. She's your fiancés sister I'm sure she knows way more than just embarrassing, silly stories ok?  She knows where the bodies are buried, but I guess they'd rather write Carter as thirsty and desperate than as reasonable. Bad optics indeed. 

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hope IMO would ordinarily be seen as a victim but they sort of write her as being complicit in it because she won't listen when people try to warn her. Then the writers give her a lot of women's empowerment stuff to wrap herself in like an invisible shield. Apparently we're supposed to ignore how delusional she is and instead see as her wanting to be positive and expect everything to be fine.

Yeah I agree and I think Brad and the other writers have a very skewed view of what a victim is anyway and the fandom (mostly Anti-Loganers) also have a skewed view which doesn't help the writers who only care about ratings or stalk certain soap forums for new writing material. When Steffy slept with Bill all the characters, including Brooke at first, wouldn't shut the fuck up about how much of a victim she was. Even going as far to compare her consensual encounter with Bill to her grandmother's past abuse. On the flip side when Hope left Thomass in that "acid" tank after he tried and failed to force himself on her all stupid fans could say how she needs to be in jail for her "crime" and were dead serious too, and this was after Thomass ran Emma off the road and left her to die getting off Scott free. And now that she has forgiven him ,any future transgressions that Thomas inflicts on her are going to look invited(and maybe they are because Hope being willfully ignorant is going to get her more screwed over not less & one of these days she has to know that). Quinn has been shoved in our faces despite her sins, Felony and Shauna, Zoey and Thomas. The fact that nearly one half of the cast that sabotaged, manipulated, tried to or did assault, attempted to murder the other half and is not only still alive and kicking but allowed to peacefully be in the presence of the ones they hurt the most. I think we have a clear picture of how Brad Bell thinks of "victims" and it's really ugly.

It's not quite as bad as what Ron does on Day of Our Lives though it comes close. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

When Steffy slept with Bill all the characters, including Brooke at first, wouldn't shut the fuck up about how much of a victim she was. Even going as far to compare her consensual encounter with Bill to her grandmother's past abuse

I'm glad Steffy--in an all to rare moment of owning up and taking responsibility for her actions--set the record straight on this, but it's beyond disturbing that TIIC  gave more care and consideration to an entirely consential encounter than they did for everything having to do with Liam and Quinn.

• Love 5

There are times when a woman has sex with too many guys

Even though her mind tells her it is not very wise

Before she knows what is happening, she finds herself in the family way

And has to tell her new boyfriend; wondering would he leave or would he stay

There’s been another man, that I’ve needed and I’ve loved

But that doesn’t mean I don’t love you

And I’m sorry, but I let him caress me, and now he knows I’m pregnant too

I fear I’ve betrayed you, and I don’t know what to do

Torn between two father’s, feeling like a fool

Screwing both of them was breakin’ all the rules

Finn, you mustn’t think you’ve failed me

Even though having sex with Liam was crappy

But he saw Thomas kissing Hopequinn

Misunderstanding what he saw, and thought it was his wife

He became so distressed he ran from there and came to me

He was so upset, I had to comfort him, please Finn,, can’t you see

I couldn’t blame you Finn, if you turned and walked away

But this baby needs a daddy, so I’m asking you to stay

Torn between two father’s

Feelin’ like a fool

Lovin’ both of you is breakin’ all the rules

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Ridge ripped that 'Nosy busybody/Gladys Kravits' crown from Katie's mantle and tried it on for a bit while channeling his mother this week.

Man, even if Carter is your boy, it's not your job to play cockblocker between Zoey and Zende nor feel like you to need to ream/call them out -especially with YOUR particular history. 

Just go back to your boy, Carter and let him know what you saw (show pictures if necessary) and have Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River' cued up to blast from the speakers at FC when Carter dumps Zoey's butt.

I'm down with Carter/Donna and Zende/Paris with Zoey alone or swerving back to Thomas. Zomas as a dastardly duo pairing stirring things up would be fun. We're probably gonna get a return of stalker Zoey going after Zende and Paris with Zoey ultimately leaving as she came - stuck on a man and deranged.  Although I may not hate if she also set her sights on getting back at Ridge for screwing her over and running to Carter. Ridge loves being condescending and telling people what to do -having him having to deal with a woman who doesn't fear him nor want his respect and in fact wants to watch his world burn would be a nice twist.

• Love 8

Zoe is a little ugly bitch and that mouth.....she is ugly as hell!!! Did she forget her past??? She thinks she's better than others and she's a piece of shit trash!!!! I hope Ridge fires her ugly lying blackmailing ass!!!! I hope she ends up alone with neither Carter or Zende!! Paris is so much prettier and definitely honest, maybe she should end up with Carter!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

This may have been discussed before...while I appreciate the CBS soaps giving us new material during the coronavirus, all the romantic moments are so flat since the characters can't even get close to one another.  It's so bizarre to see Stuffy having an intense, heartfelt confession to Finn while across the room from him; to see Zoe stalking Zende when they can barely be in the same frame with each other; or Zoe declaring that she wants to marry Carter NOW with no physical closeness whatsoever.  I almost wish they'd avoid romantic situations until everyone's been vaccinated and maybe give us a good murder mystery or something.

I don't watch the soaps remaining on the other channel so I don't even know their names but was shocked one day when I accidentally turned the tv on to one and saw their characters sitting close to one another, touching, holding hands and even kissing!  I don't know how they do it and I don't want anyone to get infected with this horrible virus but our soaps are really lacking without the physical aspect of relationships.

As always, it's only my opinion.

• Love 10

As a medical professional I feel confident in saying that everybody in Steffy Forrester’s GYN office can’t stand her.

Her repeated irresponsibility with birth control doesn’t entitle her to drive them crazy day in and day out with her ridiculous demands. And Finn, as a doctor, needs to tell her to calm the F down.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

I actually don't think it's out of line for Ridge to come down on Zoey and Zende.  The former is engaged to his BFF and the latter is his nephew.  In this particular instance, he's not jealous and has no ulterior motive other than to protect his buddy and look out for his sister's kid*.  I may be biased, though, because I always like when the older generation pulls rank, especially on fully grown adults.  I find it kind of funny but also very true-to-life.  I'm well past grown, but I still call my friends' parents, "Mr." and "Mrs.", and if my aunt or uncle chastises me, it's "Yes, ma'am" and "Yes, sir".  

*(And there's absolutely no cast member who can throw stones of any kind about . . . well, anything.  They've all behaved badly with the possible exception of dopey Charlie.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

OMG, that dress on Brooke today made her look like she gained a LOT of weight!  

I'm SO glad you said this so I don't have to.  What is that dress?  Flight attendant by day, Mother Superior habit by night?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I disliked all of the women’s clothes today. Even Donna’s might have been okay except for the always present boobage. Why do they insist on doing that with her?! Brooke looked fat and hideous, Hope looked like she should be scrubbing the kitchen floor, Zoe looked as ridiculous as always. Couldn’t really tell about Steffy because she was always sitting down but I’m sure it was ugly. Why are the wardrobe people doing this to us??!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I disliked all of the women’s clothes today. Even Donna’s might have been okay except for the always present boobage. Why do they insist on doing that with her?! Brooke looked fat and hideous, Hope looked like she should be scrubbing the kitchen floor, Zoe looked as ridiculous as always. Couldn’t really tell about Steffy because she was always sitting down but I’m sure it was ugly. Why are the wardrobe people doing this to us??!!

Yeah, these outfits are bad, but just wait until you see Paris's next outfit. 😲

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Hope looked like she should be scrubbing the kitchen floor,

I liked that Hope was in a comfy appropriate for at home lounge outfit. But those tassles were kind of distracting.

nervous britney spears GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Looks like Steffy got her hair did. No more slouchy beret.

Did I hear correctly? Did someone apologize for not knocking before they barged right in? Wow, it's a miracle.

WTF was Hope wearing? Is it cold enough in LA for that? (Wool and cashmere blend, according to one of the stores selling the matched top and pants.)

Heh, Zende was like, "Miss me with the wedding date stuff, Donna. I was thisclose to tapping that a$$ last night." Donna looked cute though. Such perky boobs, lol.

Zoe is quite a fan of the baby doll look. Wonder how much longer that'll last now she's about to be outed for the two-timing skank she is. 🤔

Loved that "watchutalkinboutwillis" look Carter gave Ridge when Ridge said he saw Zoe making a move on Zende.

Wait, they're only going to test Finn and Steffy? Like Steffy might not have slept with someone else besides Liam? Oh puhleeeeeeze! But that'll make it even easier for somebody to mess with the test results. It'll be just like Sharon did on Y&R. Okay, my money might be on Brooke now to be the one to alter the results to make sure it's Finn. There probably won't be any hacking expertise required.

I almost wish they'd avoid romantic situations until everyone's been vaccinated and maybe give us a good murder mystery or something.

There are at least two real life couples on Y&R. If you see their characters getting physically close on the show it's because the actors already live together and are assumed to be "safe" with each other. B&B was using the actors' real life partners as stand-ins during intimate scenes but the show seems to have backed away from doing that much lately.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
40 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

WTF was Hope wearing? Is it cold enough in LA for that? (Wool and cashmere blend, according to one of the stores selling the matched top and pants.)

No 😅

I served in the Navy with ppl who grew up around Los Angeles and the San Gabriel Valley and most had never owned a thicker pair of gloves than those cheap $2.50 pairs you get at Walmart before we were stationed during a spectacularly cold and nasty winter in New Orleans during 2013-14. If a native Angelino knew how to wear a scarf property, I'd be shocked, frankly.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Stuffy, I don’t care how rich you are. Your money cannot speed up a DNA test especially when the doctor tells you it will take longer because the test is taken too soon. 

Brooke on one hand says she just going is listen to Hope but on the other hand 15 seconds later she’s not listening with her ears but her mouth. 

Ridge, Carter is your best friend because you have so very few choices. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Steffy's concern about messing up everyone's life and destroying Hope's marriage is a day late and a dollar short. Those sentiments would hold a lot more conviction for me if they had been uttered before she fucked Hope's husband. Or maybe if she hadn't fucked Hope's husband at all. 

What is with Steffy holding court all the time? First with all four players and now with just the guys? Does she think her pregnancy and her situation supersedes everything else in the world? Well, yes of course she does. She is incapable of any self awareness, and must constantly keep pushing this mess she has caused into everyone else's face; ME! ME! ME!

Brooke knows, so now Ridge will know. He reads his Logan like a book and will sense her distress. I guess in the scheme of things it doesn't really matter, because it is only going to be a minute before the jig is up and the world at large knows. 

If that baby turns out to be Liam's, then I really need Kelly to turn out to be Bill's. Now there is a SL I could get behind, Bill and his new sweetheart, who is actually his daughter. That would be a whole new kind of love affair for Bill; I can only imagine how he would spoil a little girl. It could also serve the dual purpose of snuffing out any Batie reunions, because I think Katie would get her nose all in a snit. 

Why is Ridge dancing around what he saw? It seemed Zoey may have been putting moves on Zende? No, Ridge, you know what your heard and you know what you saw. Don't try to save Carter's feelings by going in gently; the man needs a wake up call. 

And just look at Carter! I don't think I have ever seen that kind of animation from him. I hope to see that amped up to about 100 decibels today when Ridge finishes filling him in on Zoey. My only concern is how Carter will treat Zende after this. Show never allows the betrayed to blame the betrayer, so I can fully see Carter lashing out at Zende, the person who had his back, and kept shooting Carter's stalking fiance down; as he sugar coats Zoey's actions as being taken advantage of. If that happens I think Imma have to go out to LA to set some idiots straight about that ish. 

Liam looked like a lumberjack just roaming around looking for his axe.

I love purples, and comfys, so Hope's outfit worked for me as home wear; sans the little tassel thingy. 

Donna was banging on all cylinders! I floved that dress, and she was just positively rocking it. 

Zende looked cool and refreshing in his white turtle neck.

Brooke looked like a Paladin, only missing her sheath and sword.

Steffy looked like a 70's Cover Girl. 

And then we have Zoey. Oh my goodness. All I could hear in my head was White Rabbit. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 10

If that baby turns out to be Liam's, then I really need Kelly to turn out to be Bill's. Now there is a SL I could get behind, Bill and his new sweetheart, who is actually his daughter. That would be a whole new kind of love affair for Bill; I can only imagine how he would spoil a little girl. It could also serve the dual purpose of snuffing out any Batie reunions, because I think Katie would get her nose all in a snit. 

All this.

Frankly I don't see how Liam and Hope could continue if he has two kids with Steffy, because Hope and Steffy are always keeping score via their children and Steffy would be one up on her in Hope's eyes. OTOH, Bill would make Kelly his little queen, and I think Will would love being a big brother and teaching Kelly how to be a future business mogul. As far as Katie is concerned, meh, but I think she could get over it and embrace the little girl as her stepdaughter. And since she works at FC anyway I think she could deal with Steffy's increased presence in Bill's life as long as Steffy stays with Finn and doesn't start going after Bill again. The best part though is finding out Kelly is his sister and not his daughter would wreck Liam. That's the least he deserves IMO.

And then we have Zoey. Oh my goodness. All I could hear in my head was White Rabbit.

Heh, I made a similar observation about a dress Hope wore back in December. This baby doll look on adult women is starting to become problematic for me. Seems like it infantilizes them and that's hard for me to see as a good thing.

• Love 11

Ugh, Carter. A little while ago I felt sorry for him. Now I think he's so pathetic that I'm actually hoping that Zoe breaks his heart in a zillion ways.

He's too old to be this stupid. 

And by the way, when did Show circle back to Zoe and Zende? Hadn't he sort of moved on already to Paris? To the point that Zoe was reaming Paris out about getting too close to him, and Paris wondering WTH was she so upset over them, since she was engaged to another guy?

Did I imagine that argument?

• Love 6

When Zoe said "happily marry Carter" her face looked to me like she could've been saying  "happily eat poison." Clearly she doesn't love Carter but does she even like him?

Fully committed? Zende, Zoe will only be committed to Carter for as long as it takes her to trade up to a pricier and faster model. Pray that she won't decide it's you.

Shut up, Liam. Shut up, shut up, shut up. So tired of your endless mea culpas.

Steffy being pregnant isn't a miracle. Why do they keep saying that? Is she not supposed to able to have children or something? If so, she might want to clue in her ovaries, Fallopian tubes, and uterus because they seem to be working just fine.

Zoe isn't calculating, Carter? She flew across an ocean and a continent to stalk her ex-boyfriend. She helped to hide the existence of Hope's baby for months. Machiavelli's ghost subscribes to her newsletter.

Oh FFS, how long are they going to drag this out? I'm almost ready to start taking bets on that instead of who the father is. Surely Finn would know paternity tests aren't instant.  Why just have him standing there being useless? 🤨

• Love 11

The paternity test wasn’t even taken and they are waiting for the results.  Liam, Stuffy can push it through but it would still take a day for the results not hours.  Finally the doctor actually acknowledges this fact. 

Can you actually have a serious conversation with Zoey when her dress makes her look like a circus clown.  Carter confronts Zoey, Carter loses Zoey, Zoey wins Zende 🤢🤢🤮 or does Zende blow off Zoey like a man or Zende gives in to Zoey like a mouse. 

Carter and Zoey 🥱🥱. Zoey and Zende 🥱🥱.  Paris and Zende 🥱

• Love 5

My question is why hasn't Hope thrown Liam out of the house yet? Watching him moping around trying to absolve himself made me seethe.But of course, if Liam got kicked out of his house, he would make a beeline for Steffy's and plead with his sad lion face that he "doesn't have anywhere else to go." And, of course, Steffy would mock-begrudgingly let him stay "for Kelly."

Carter is such a dolt. That's all I can say about him. My money is on that he doesn't break up with Zoe.

I am also angry that Steffy is going to skate (again). Stupid Finn should dump her cheating ass no matter who the daddy is.  It appeared that he and Dr. Campbell didn't know each other, which isn't unusual, but just odd. Doctors always seem to acknowledge each other (at least in situations I've been in.) It's more like a professional courtesy thing. Dr. Campbell just kind of ignored Finn and she probably wanted to slap Steffy for being so demanding and annoying. Girl, you got yourself in this mess. Don't dump this off on the medical team. 

I hope it takes WEEKS to get results  What I don't get was that last week, Steffy wasn't far enough along for the test, but today she is?

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Steffy being pregnant isn't a miracle. Why do they keep saying that? Is she not supposed to able to have children or something? 

I assume they're referring to when her cycling accident left her infertile supposedly but the pilot light in her oven got repaired in Europe a long time ago. We know this because Quinn flew her out to break up one of Lope's weddings to tell this to Liam in person.

Fertility on a soap opera is shakier than Liam's loyalties but typical, shows give it a rest after the first miracle child.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

So I think LSV did a pretty good job; his anger at Ridge was believable, as was his disbelief and defense of Zoey. However, he lost me when he started in about Zoey not being calculating. Has he been living under a rock for the last few years or something? 

Zoey actually thought Ridge wouldn't tell? Maybe if she hadn't been a big ball of bish since her arrival to our wonderful shores, but that is most certainly not the case. She came here to stalk her boyfriend, then started messing with Sally, then lied about Beth, then got messed up with Thomas. A lot of her actions had direct effects on Ridge, but he still allowed her to work at Forrester. I guess he has reached his limits of ish tolerance where Zoey is concerned. Girl is evil and clueless. 

Of course this will now set up the Zoey/Zende/Paris triangle. Something I am most assuredly not on board for. I wanted to see a real and natural romance blossom between Zende and Paris. Something that starts from scratch, and simmers on low for awhile before it goes in the bowl. But I guess we will get the usual angst filled triangle; pitting one sister against the other. Wow. 

I had to ff'd threw the hospital scenes, because if I was a drinking girl and took a shot for every time Steffy said to Finn "I need this baby to be yours", I would have been passed out on the floor anyway. 

12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

My question is why hasn't Hope thrown Liam out of the house yet?

I have been wondering about this too. Is he sleeping on the couch? Or does that cabin have hidden rooms underground? Is he bunking down at a hotel? He sure isn't with Bill, cause Bill isn't living in his mansion. I can only speak for myself, but if Liam was my husband? He would have already found other sleeping arrangements. How are you going to clear your mind enough to work through some shit like this with your philandering husband constantly in your face? And not only in your face, but yammering on about how sorry he is, as he anxiously watches his phone to see if he is another woman's baby daddy? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 9

Thomas.  Fuck you.  

I gotta give it to Zoe.  She's a damn good beggar and, unfortunately, I predict Carter will fold.  

I don't care if Paris and Zende get together.  I'd rather sit on a park bench and watch two squirrels go at it because they'd have much more chemistry.

Brooke was dressed like a female prison guard in 1930's Germany.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

What’s with people walking into other peoples houses today. First Thomas then Brooke.

Is Brooke aware that it takes 2 to make a baby. Why go straight to Steffy to ream her out and not your daughter’s husband. Steffy should have thrown her out sooner and told her to speak to Liam.

Go Carter! Get the nasty beotch. Please don’t take her back. Move on to Donna!

Zende thinks Zoe is fully committed to Carter. What a laugh.

Let me guess Vinny is going to change the results of the PT. 

So sick of the same conversations with Liam and Hope over and over.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

Is Brooke aware that it takes 2 to make a baby. Why go straight to Steffy to ream her out and not your daughter’s husband. Steffy should have thrown her out sooner and told her to speak to Liam.

I'm not sure why Brooke's involvement was needed in any of this foolishness. Granted, Steffy has been a thorn in her family's side for years, but she didn't do this alone, nor did she seek him out for comfort.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

My question is why hasn't Hope thrown Liam out of the house yet? Watching him moping around trying to absolve himself made me seethe.But of course, if Liam got kicked out of his house, he would make a beeline for Steffy's and plead with his sad lion face that he "doesn't have anywhere else to go." And, of course, Steffy would mock-begrudgingly let him stay "for Kelly.

Funny that the son of a billionaire has nowhere else to go. He could literally afford to go and stay wherever he chooses. I appreciate that yes, it's Bill who is mega rich, but Liam wouldn't be without a few bucks I'm sure.

Same as most of these guys when they break up with someone, they never stay at a hotel or very rarely. And the ones that do stay (I'm looking at you Eric, for example) don't need to because they have multi-room mansions, where it would be easy to get lost and stay away from your ex for as long as you needed!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, backhometome said:

Let me guess Vinny is going to change the results of the PT. 

I'm thinking that too!

First he supplies Steffy drugs and next he may play baby daddy roulette with her kid. Vinny may be worse than Stephanie in his meddling (potentially).

I'll say it. I like Zoe's dress. I also was humming 'Cry Me a River' as she was weeping to Carter. 

'You don't have to say....what you did...I already know...I found out from Ridddgggge'

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I also like Zoey's dress. It's a Valentino and what you would expect a high fashion model *cough* to be wearing.

Brooke's dress was hideous and what made it look so frumpy was the black turtleneck. The dress is designed to be worn sleeveless. I hate the trend of trying to force summer clothes into winter wear by layering them over bulky sweaters.

I finally noticed the tassels on Hope's track pants today. What an unfortunate location. Reminds me of those ball clacker things Mick Fleetwood used to wear. Exhibit A ... the cover of Rumours.

My God! I could not stand to be cramped in a tiny cabin with my cheating husband 6 ft. away from me with nowhere to escape to. I would go mad.

Go, Carter! Read that bey-otch for the filth she is. But my money is on that he takes her back. He should have asked her to return the ring so he could give it back to Ridge to exchange for a raggedy red ribbon. That would get rid of Zoey FAST.

"Forrester-adjacent" Love it!  The truth hurts, I suppose.

• Love 14

Thomas must have a death wish. He just walks into Hope and Liam's house and immediately lets Liam know he knows about Steffy's situation. Whoa there, buddy.

OMG, Paris, did you get dressed in the dark? She does have great legs though. Too bad she won't stop showing them off in the middle of winter.

Carter, now you're just sounding prissy and jealous to me. Maybe if you hadn't blindly rushed into things with Zoe you wouldn't be looking like a complete fool now.

Ditto comments upthread, I'm not sure what Brooke hoped to accomplish by chewing out Steffy. What's done is done and the paternity of that kid Steffy's carrying has already been decided by fate.

Has Zoe ever said she loves Carter before? At least she halfway sounded convincing, lol.

Vinny! Heh, he was like, "Dude, two guys? How big of a gardening utensil is your sister?"

Oh please, Carter, you barely knew Zoe before you used her to fulfill your romantic fantasies. FOH with those crocodile tears, fella. Get help. Hear tell Taylor does therapy over the phone from wherever she is. 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 9
On 2/2/2021 at 9:21 PM, Waldo13 said:

The paternity test wasn’t even taken and they are waiting for the results.  Liam, Stuffy can push it through but it would still take a day for the results not hours.  Finally the doctor actually acknowledges this fact. 

Can you actually have a serious conversation with Zoey when her dress makes her look like a circus clown.  Carter confronts Zoey, Carter loses Zoey, Zoey wins Zende 🤢🤢🤮 or does Zende blow off Zoey like a man or Zende gives in to Zoey like a mouse. 

Carter and Zoey 🥱🥱. Zoey and Zende 🥱🥱.  Paris and Zende 🥱

What makes it so bad is that it's just been one or two days since Steffy told Liam about the home pregnancy test. Yet Steffy told the doctor she'd been calling for days to get another appointment. I don't know how that can be if she went to the doctor the same day that Carter and Zoe were supposed to set a wedding date.

On Zoe/Carter time, it's only been one night, but on Steffy time, it's been days? Writers, do better.

Edited by Tiqui1999
adding text.
  • Love 12

Who the fuck does Lurch thinks he is.  Just walk in like you own the place. Maybe he thought he could catch Hope in her birthday suit or in her flannel PJ’s.  Lurch once again sticks is nose in and pontificates where he thinks his shit don’t stink. 

For sure we know who Brooke thinks she is. Brooke is entitled to walk into anyone’s house and read them the riot act. I sure hope Stuffy smacks her in her face like Quinn did.  Brook’s outfit makes her look like a she’s going to Medieval Times with Charlie and Pam.  

Carter, you don’t fall in love easily 😳🙄😂. Two weeks with Maya and a month with Zoey I guess it’s not easy to you.  

There you go, the seed has been planted that either Lurch or Vinny will fudge the paternity test. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Tiqui1999 said:

What makes it so bad is that it's just been one or two days since Steffy told Liam about the home pregnancy test. Yet Steffy told the doctor she'd been calling for days to get another appointment. I don't know how that can be if she went to the doctor the same day that Carter and Zoe were supposed to set a wedding date.

On Zoe/Carter time, it's only been one night, but on Steffy time, it's been days? Writers, do better.

In B&B there has always been 2 zones. Reality and the Twilight Zone. Cue the music and Rod Serling’s prologue.  

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

"I love you.  I don't want to see you this way."

"You're like my brother."

"Carter is family."

Meanwhile, you know Ridge hasn't called or texted or Facetimed or Snapchatted or DMed Thorne since he left Los Angeles.

Considering how Ridge has fucked over all three of his brothers, I'd be worried about Ridge going after Zoe if I were Carter. Ridge didn't let anger get in the way of his hard on for Quinn years ago, after all.

As to switching the tests...*sigh* I'm resigned myself that Thope is happening but if TIIC are trying to redeem him for Beth, he does not need to be in the middle of a DNA switch story AGAIN. The brain surgery theroetivally gives him a clean slate and the faith 2nd chance he's had since he was SORASed to be a marginally decent person. I know I said I didn't want Finn villanized but let's be honest, he has a limited shelf life of maybe another year or two, tops. I may get proven wrong but I doubt it.

But given the two choices, Finn makes better sense because he's more expendable.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Vinny will switch the results without Thomas’ knowledge, thus absolving Thomas of any blame. Hope/Liam and Steffy/Finn go boom! Stressed out Steffy leaves town (for maternity leave). Thomas puts the moves on Hope. Maybe Finn gets a new love interest? Liam mopes and mopes and mopes .. .

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Welcome @Tiqui1999; glad to see you on board!

I don't like when parents try to fight their children's battles; but I am gonna give Brooke a pass. Steffy has treated Brooke so horribly over the years, mostly due to her wretched mother and grandmother, but she bought into the "Anti Logan" rhetoric, and was firmly on board with Brooke as the SFTV nonsense. Brooke never did a damn thing to Steffy, and regardless of her motives, the fact remains she was a good stand in mom for the TayTots during both of Taylor's dirt naps. Steffy's treatment of Hope speaks for itself, and that alone would get any mother up in arms, so I am ok with Brooke coming to speak to Steffy. I fully expected Brooke to read her for filth, but that was pretty tame. Brooke doesn't often resort to Stephanie's old tactics of lashing out and name calling; instead she generally states her opinion and leaves. 

I like Carter with some steam in his engine and some wind in his sails. Those little nostrils flaring, and his gorgeous eyes all ablaze. His distress is winning me over, when I have been so hard on him in the past. However, I feel he is going to cave to Zoey's pleas. How could this handsome, accomplished, stylish, COO, be this desperate? Zoey is a mess, and she will mess up your life man. Step away Carter. Get that ring back and step the fuck away from her. 

I detest double crossing chicks like Zoey. They give us girls a bad name. I really detest them when they win out and like I said; I can see Carter forgiving her. Oh, poor thing was confused and scared? What? Shouldn't those sentiments be enough to make Carter side eye Zoey? Confused maybe; but scared? And stop with all the talk about how fast things were moving Zoey; you were on board for every thing that has happened, and you accepted Carter's ring and his proposal when you had conflicting feelings for another guy. UGH! 

There is no way on God's green earth that Hope and Liam's living situation would work for me. Hope mothering, and hurting, and folding clothes, while Liam apologizes and watches his phone for Steffy updates. I found Thomas a much needed diversion from the thick muck that Hope/Liam have become. And how friggin uncomfortable was that? For once though, I was ok with it. Liam is an ass. His actions are simply unforgivable in my book. Not the action of fucking Steffy, but the action of doubting his wife without even giving her a chance to debate the idea. My thinking is he didn't want to debate it; he wanted to believe it, because believing it cleared the path to Steffy's Venus Fly Trap. And didn't that nasty little apparatus snare Liam? Oh, Hope should be so done with that Big Molasses Drip. 

Ah, my quirkily handsome Vinny! I wish he was being brought back for better reasons, but he will clearly be involved in some sort of sample switching. My question is how? What access does Vinny have to the hospital? And even if he did have access, how would he know what to do to mess with the samples? I just don't get it because only Steffy and Finn provided anything, so unless he can somehow get a swab of Liam's mouth how can that work out? Unless he switches Finn sample with one of his own. This isn't the old days when Sheila had the blood samples on a carousel with Mike playing spin the samples. I am sure Show, in it's medical creativity, will come up with something. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I don't like when parents try to fight their children's battles; but I am gonna give Brooke a pass. Steffy has treated Brooke so horribly over the years, mostly due to her wretched mother and grandmother, but she bought into the "Anti Logan" rhetoric, and was firmly on board with Brooke as the SFTV nonsense. Brooke never did a damn thing to Steffy, and regardless of her motives, the fact remains she was a good stand in mom for the TayTots during both of Taylor's dirt naps. Steffy's treatment of Hope speaks for itself, and that alone would get any mother up in arms, so I am ok with Brooke coming to speak to Steffy. I fully expected Brooke to read her for filth, but that was pretty tame. Brooke doesn't often resort to Stephanie's old tactics of lashing out and name calling; instead she generally states her opinion and leaves.

I am nodding along as I'm giving Brooke a pass as well.

Brooke has had her share of sexual shenanigans, but the difference is, she has paid for her mistakes and has decades-old escapades thrown in her face, over and over again, namely by Taylor and Steffy now that Stephanie is dead and gone.

And considering Taylor slept her way through not just one, but two families? She has zero room to talk. Neither does Steffy who has slept with all the Spencer men (give her time with a SORAS-ed Will) and thought nothing of losing her v-card to Rick, her twin and mother's ex, and this when Phoebe's body was barely cold. She's cheated with every single relationship she's ever had (Marcus with Rick, Liam with Wyatt, as lying in bed with your husband's brother with just your skivvies on is not okay in my book, nor is the emotional affair they were having, Liam with Bill, Wyatt with Liam, and Finn with Liam). She also attempted to get committed men to cheat with her - Oliver (when he was dating Hope), Owen (who was married to Jackie), Bill (when he was married to Katie), and Liam (pretty much any day ending in y). Yet Taylor and Steffy always manage to be seen as somehow deserving of a pedestal (Taylor especially) or some sort of victim (Steffy). Steffy used her pregnancy with Kelly to garner sympathy for her fucking Bill and not knowing whom the daddy was and she's doing the same damn thing now. 

And yet both mother and daughter, Steffy of late as Taylor is obviously not coming back anytime soon, if ever, consistently fix their mouths to spew hatred and slut shame Brooke and even Hope when their own mirrors would crack under the weight of their hypocrisy. 

I'm over Steffy and her bullshit. Period.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What access does Vinny have to the hospital?

I'm gonna guess through a drug connection/supplier who works at the hospital and who he shares his profits with.

Thomas can go to hell and yet I still snickered when he dropped in on Lope and let Liam know he knew all about his ish.  Liam proved that jerk right and he deserves to have his face rubbed in that for a bit.

I'm really, really hoping that this is a turning point for Liam in his Steffy-Hope waffling.  He can no longer look at himself as a victim of fate or being robbed or his actions with these women not having malicious intent - this time he played himself and had no excuses for his actions. He stupidly believed his wife cheated on him with his second worst enemy and rather than give her the respect he wanted her to show him by confronting her, did exactly what he always did and run to Steffy for comfort. And then Steffy did what she always does and let herself be the fallback girl.  Liam needs to turn his life around with a quickness because he had two little girls that need a father who will be someone for them to be proud of rather than have issues with like Hope did with Brooke.

11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I'm resigned myself that Thope is happening

This show NEVER follows through on giving a long-awaited couple a true chance. Brill had Brooke go stepford wife with Bill before she dumped him for hitting Liam.  Their marriage wasn't what a true Brill marriage would've been IMO.  Still teased for years and then later was a ONS with only Bill pushing for more. The show opted stupidly not to go with them either.  Thatie, Watie, Wally all got teased but never went the distance so I don't see Thope being any different that say Hyatt - Hope will move on to Thomas but her heart won't be with him.  She may have better sex but for whatever reason she'll still long for her waffling lumberjack.  I'm at the point that I want Hope to move on. I can get behind her using Thomas as the transition bed boy and ego stroker but big picture his love for her is unhealthy and ultimately toxic no matter how much he tries to say otherwise IMO.

• Love 9

I cant stand Brooke. "Steffys to blame for everything thats happened" and not the MARRIED dude who went to Steffys place that night. He was looking for an excuse to cheat. 

The women always get blamed more than the men on this show. 

• Love 9

Oh but don't you know, men just can't help themselves.

I mean, just look at this doofus. It's a wonder he managed to dress himself.

EtaBdSbXAAEONmp?format=jpg&name=small

ETA, what is with Liam looking like a lumberjack and Finn being in fugly 80s sweaters?

Although Hope looked gorgeous in this purple sweater. A perfect color for her.

EtaAX5ZXcAAKWSR?format=jpg&name=small

And even though she's crying here, this is another pretty look for her:

EtZ_9k6WgAA3730?format=png&name=small

• Love 6