Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I can’t for the life of me understand why the “hair stylists” on this show continue to put that enormous road kill on Steffy’s head. Hope’s hair is lovely although sometimes I hate the way it styled but at least it looks like real hair. As does Brooke’s hair although again I often hate the way it’s styled. In fact, can we please get some stylists who know how to actually do a woman’s hair?!

• Love 11

Nevermind the gigantic beret, I was going to talk trash about that goofy skirt Steffy had on until I found out it was a Valentino. Okay then.

Vinny! Hey buddy, long time! Wait, Vinny has a job? I thought he was a drug dealer. 🤔

Yikes, Brooke, you're putting both feet in your mouth with all that jabber about Hope's apparent bid for sainthood. I'm surprised though that Hope hadn't told her about Liam and Steffy latest mess.

And of course Liam had to go report personally to Steffy that he'd made his confession to Hope. Why? Do phones no longer work in LA? 😑

Are babydoll dresses in vogue now? Hope had one on today and Zoe's been wearing one for the past month it seems. Am not a fan, at least not for the office. IMO professional women should not infantilize themselves at work.

Uh oh, Thomas noticed that bottle of pills Vinny dropped. You better not get any ideas about drugging someone again, Tommy.

What the hell are you doing there, Finn? I don't like how he just lets himself into Steffy's house. I guess she must be okay with it though or she wouldn't have given him a key.

Finn speaking all the truth! Take it, Liam. Take it. You deserve so much worse than a tongue-lashing but Finn probably won't want to risk damaging his hands.

Meh, I don't think they let Hope go at Steffy hard enough. Hopefully today was just the warm-up and tomorrow Hope will unload her heavy artillery.

• Love 11

What’s with Stuffy?  She is either French or she just had brain surgery like Lurch. 

I can’t believe the outfits Hope and Brooke are wearing. It’s sunny LA not 19th century drab England.  

The two confrontations today were actually a breath of fresh air. It breaks up the days of the same stupid dialog of endless demands, meltdowns, and begging.  Hope’s diatribe to Stuffy was a thing of beauty as was Finn’s diatribe to Liam. 

• Love 6

I really dislike it when the injured/betrayed party saves the bulk of their venom for the "other person". In many cases, these people don't even know their boyfriend or girlfriend is married, and if they do, most often they do not know the respective spouses. More than that though, is they are not the one who took vows with the wife or the husband. In this case of course everyone knows each other, but I am still unhappy with the way things are shaping up. Hope was far more angry with Steffy than she was with Liam, just as Finn was far more angry at Liam than he was with Steffy. Guys, no one forced either of these morons to screw each other; they did it of their own volition and their own choice. What should matter to Hope and Finn, is that Liam doubted his wife, and jumped to the conclusion that suited his purposes, and that Steffy took all of two seconds to open her legs to her ex. Finn should also make a mental note that this is the second paternity test needed to determine the father of a child Steffy is/was carrying. The first was a toss up between her husband and her father-in-law. That alone should tell him plenty about his incredible Steffy. And attacking them will only get their hackles up, and make them even more determined to continue to see each other. 

And on cue; Liam is right back over to see Steffy. He didn't need to make that visit; his information could have been shared over the phone or through a text. But then he wouldn't have gotten to see how Steffy was after telling Finn. Was she truly distraught or just slightly upset? And most importantly, what was Finn's reaction, and are they still together? Stupid, stupid Liam; if you want to save your marriage, the idea would be to stay as far away from Steffy as possible. The only time you two should be sharing the same space is when it relates to Kelly. 

If Steffy really wants to prove herself and her love to Finn, then she would remove that silly picture. Yet there it continues to hang. 

Hope didn't tell her mom? Color me gobsmacked. 

Vinnie! Looking so quirkily sexy. But what was it with the pills popping out of his pocket? 

And Thomas! Wow. Looking good for sure. 

Why is Brooke dressing like an 80 year old dowager? She looked terrible with that flat, lifeless hair and weird robe thing. Dug the color of Hope's dress, I don't do paisley though and I didn't like that orange/pinkish fringe at the bottom. 

• Love 14

Finn should also make a mental note that this is the second paternity test needed to determine the father of a child Steffy is/was carrying. The first was a toss up between her husband and her father-in-law.

Does Finn know about that?

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

Finn was on fire!!!! But at the wrong person but everything he said to Liam, Hope should've said to him as well. Liam was totally looking for a reason to go to Steffy as he always is. That is lynchpin to all of this. Brooke with how many times you've been down the same road on both sides you should know by just looking at your child that there is a problem and it shouldn't take you many if any guesses as to what. 

Hope's Dress looks so weird lol I see it and think "why are two patterns trying to fight each other like this?" lol and Steffy's skirt looked so out of place and wack as hell, is that even geographically correct fashion for L.A or America in general? Any bets to how many weeks we will have to endure these fashion disasters? 

Also Hope, your man wanted that night just as much if not more because his indecisive, needy ass instigated it by going over to her house. Niether of them are sorry but Liam is especially not sorry. He sought her out Steffy wasn't looking for him. Not to excuse her but Liam is the bigger screw up in this situation or at least he should be in Hope's mind. She needs to have all that smoke for Liam because it would yield better results for her peace of mind. Her thinking Steffy is the main problem is just going to allow this to continue and happen again. 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Her thinking Steffy is the main problem is just going to allow this to continue and happen again. 

That's a good point. Given their history, she's not wrong to be suspicious but Liam is a grown ass man and unlike in the past when Hope could be such a pill herself to drive anyone up a wall, there was no extenuating circumstances. I mean, if Steffy were still alone pining for him, would he have dashed off to go fuck her?

I can't stress how contrived a of plot this was. If Liam didn't know about the creepy mannequin, he would have had a tiny sliver more cover, but ultimately it comes down to not knowing who his wife is after ten years, 9 wedding attempts and countless instances of embarrassment and humiliation where the worst she's done was entertain Wyatt's affections--which she was open and upfront about. I seem to remember a time when Hope was seeing them on a schedule at Liam's insistence.

Even then, I was more mad that Hope didn't cut Liam loose.

Edit: also-also, doesn't Hope know by now that laying down demands and ultimatums to Steffy is like catnip? She's gonna see it as a challenge.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11

The only point Hope missed today was when she said, “when your marriage to Liam ended.” Hope should have totally said that Steffy’s marriage to Liam ended when she slept with Bill. That would have shown Steffy’s pattern more.
  I personally think something should be said about Steffy’s sobriety and choosing to drink with Liam and making bad decisions after just recently returning from rehab. 

• Love 16

I loved Finn getting all up in Liam's ass, but I still would like for Finn to acknowledge that Steffy wasn't a victim.  Yes, Liam went to her but she could have just asked him to leave.  She was a willing participant and Finn doesn't want to face that fact.  I also think that, deep down, Finn realizes that Steffy will always find an excuse to hook up with Liam in the future whenever there's another convenient situation.   I think Hope realizes that.

I have no words for Zende/Zoey/Paris, I'll just wait for the fireworks.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

All this talk about the paternity test, and everyone's realization that the future of their respective relationships hinges on the outcome, makes me believe the results will be switched.

I figured that was coming. We haven't had a paternity switch story since...oh, RJ? And that was ages ago.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Angeleyes said:

I personally think something should be said about Steffy’s sobriety and choosing to drink with Liam and making bad decisions after just recently returning from rehab. 

Yeah, I'm shocked Finn didn't immediately point that out to Steffy when she was laying out what happened given a big part of their story was her accident and recovery.  I get they wanted him not to be a nag but breaking sobriety so early is a big deal.

Also gotta say - In the six months since Steffy was hit by Bill (she was hit in July-ish) she's dealt with devastating physical injury and pain, spiraled into addiction, gone to rehab, fully recovered from her injuries, fell in love with Finn and 'fully broke up with Liam', then broke sobriety with Liam and ended up pregnant.  That's a lot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Right off the bat Steffy took the wrong tone. Rolling her eyes and acting put out because Hope wouldn't simply swallow her apology. Ugh.

Don't stand too close while you're chewing her out, Hope. Looks like Steffy's lips might explode at any minute. 😼

Well at least Zende didn't play Zoe's little cat and mouse game. But he really should stop letting her talk to him about her relationship with Carter.

"Your reaction wasn't a mistake. It's who you are. You're a man with no integrity, no principles, who cheats on his wife when his ego gets wounded. It's pathetic." Preach, Finn! No lies anywhere in sight.

Carter may have officiated tons of weddings but I wouldn't put him in charge of planning one. Most of the weddings he was involved in ended in divorce or annulment. 😕

Sigh, spoke too soon. Zende, Zoe is openly working you while she's complaining about Carter rushing her to the altar. Don't fall for it.

"What if," Zoe? Girl bye. What if you're a two-timing skank? Do you think that's what Zende wants?

Finn: If I'm the father of this child, Liam, you are going to have a very different relationship with Steffy in the future. This waffling ish stops now.
Liam: Challenge accepted! You're not the boss of me!

Someone get the janitor up to the CEO office stat! There's a face shattered into a zillion tiny little pieces all over the floor! Heh, guess Hope and Steffy weren't worried about who might be listening on the other side of the door. It wasn't even locked, was it?

something should be said about Steffy’s sobriety and choosing to drink with Liam and making bad decisions after just recently returning from rehab.          

Yes. And something should also be said I think about Steffy even being in a relationship at all, right out of rehab. Finn hasn't given her any room to breathe. He was consulting with her rehab counselor, making decisions about Kelly, making himself at home in her house, and generally just taking over while she's still in recovery. Don't they recommend people coming out of rehab not start any new relationships for at least a year? Technically theirs had already started but still, I put at least some of the blame on Finn's pressure.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 13
55 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yes. And something should also be said I think about Steffy even being in a relationship at all, right out of rehab. Finn hasn't given her any room to breathe. He was consulting with her rehab counselor, making decisions about Kelly, making himself at home in her house, and generally just taking over while she's still in recovery. Don't they recommend people coming out of rehab not start any new relationships for at least a year? Technically theirs had already started but still, I put at least some of the blame on Finn's pressure.

And that's my main complaint about Finn.  It seems he's "taken over" Steffy's life when he's only known her.....how long?  

• Love 5

Finn got a lot right, but he got the most important thing wrong; Liam didn't "make" Steffy do anything. Finn needs to accept that his little darling dove into Liam's pants with anticipation and with desire, and wanted to fuck him. If he doesn't accept that all important fact, then he knows nothing about Liam and Steffy's relationship, and is setting himself up for a hella lot of pain in the future. Finn was placing so much importance on what will happen if he is the daddy, that it is leading me to believe that he will ensure that he is. Who else would be able to alter the paternity test results? Finn has access to the hospital, and would know what to do. Of course, someone could go and find Sheila for an assist, but I feel it will be Finn, and that is when we will start to get a glimpse into his true nature. 

Hope too, brought the goods to Steffy, but the dynamics were so different because of their long, antagonistic history. I think the most unbelievable thing to come out of Steffy's mouth was asking Hope "Please don't do this; don't throw away everything we've done; all the work we've done". Um, Steffy, seems to me all that work was thrown away the minute you decided to screw Hope's husband. Then Hope, bringing in how Taylor has always treated Brooke? Zing and burn. And Steffy was true to form; just accept my I'm sorry Hope and let's move on. It was a misunderstanding. A mistake was made. No big deal; Liam still loves you and wants you so no harm done. I just really want Hope to be done with her and Liam. Be strong enough to walk away from this hot ass mess, and mother your kids and let Liam stew in Steffy's nastiness. 

Damn, just when I think Zoey couldn't sink any lower, she goes and proves me wrong. You wretched little bitch. Well, at least Zende wasn't having any of it. I do believe that he wants Zoey, and has wanted her from the beginning. But I think he is a rarity in the Forrester family, and won't betray his friend to get the girl. However, I also think he likes Paris a lot, and is willing to see where it could go with her. Maybe it won't work out, maybe Zoey will continue to pressure him until he caves, or maybe he will change his mind. Carter just keeps choosing the wrong bitch. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

"What if," Zoe? Girl bye. What if you're a two-timing skank? Do you think that's what Zende wants?

😂😂😂 I know right!!! The trick isn't even subtle about it! I kept yelling at my screen. Zoey has no grace or nuance about it, girl is a mess and her personality is garbage. But what's new? 

"Your reaction wasn't a mistake. It's who you are. You're a man with no integrity, no principles, who cheats on his wife when his ego gets wounded. It's pathetic." -Dr. Finn January 2021  

I'm not ashamed to say I replayed part that at least 5 times! I hate it when cheaters say "I made a mistake." Like no mofo you made a choice. A very deliberate selfish choice. Own it or just shut the hell up. Liam needs to quit saying it and Hope needs to correct him as Finn just did next time he does. Finn you talk tough and I like it but I hope you understand what you are up against. The odds aren't in your favor there's Steffy's willingness to shut her legs to Liam(and Bill) forever and ever, there's Liam's waffling, there's Ridge who will probably be the only one left enabling his waffling because the man must hate his daughter to want her to end up with him after everything Liam's put her through, and (maybe) Thomas. And that's just for starters Finn, I can't understand why out of all women you would want Steffy but hey maybe your next to non-existent backstory has some mommy/daddy crazy or dead ex-girlfriend issues that explains you going easy on Steffy. We certainly know why Hope's fucked up though that's no excuse to let Liam or anyone else walk all over her, she needs to get real about who he is once and for all. Understanding he made a choice that should not be forgiven, and move on. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I really like Hope when she grows a backbone and becomes confrontational. The fire in her eyes and sternness in her face actually makes her much prettier. 

So Zoey wants to do to Carter what Lurch has done to her.  Zoey should have had that conversation with Zende way before she accepted his proposal. Good for Zende putting Zoey in her place. It’s not going to happen at least until next week. 

• Love 10

Zoe wants Zende to make the moves on her so she can justify dumping Carter. Trifling heifer. If you don’t want to marry Carter, then break up with the poor guy. Don’t expect Zende to be there to pick up the pieces.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Zoe wants Zende to make the moves on her so she can justify dumping Carter. Trifling heifer. If you don’t want to marry Carter, then break up with the poor guy. Don’t expect Zende to be there to pick up the pieces.

Seriously, that is some Liam level weasel shit, and even Zoe is better than that. If she could move across the world after a guy and break up with the same guy without batting an eye to save her own ass from jail, she can speak up to Carter. Wouldn't be the first time he got dumped by a woman chasing Forrester gold.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Seriously, that is some Liam level weasel shit, and even Zoe is better than that. If she could move across the world after a guy and break up with the same guy without batting an eye to save her own ass from ja, she can speak up to Carter. Wouldn't be the first time he got dumped by a woman chasing Forrester gold.

Oh wait, she is not quite ready to dump the "COO" of Forrester! 

She's horrible but we already know that from what she did to Hope and lying about Beth. (I am not including Liam in this because he is so dead to me.) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I really like Hope when she grows a backbone and becomes confrontational. The fire in her eyes and sternness in her face actually makes her much prettier.

I loved Hope's telling off Steffy, calling her a liar flat out and holding her accountable for her actions was beyond gorgeous and Steffy's rolling her eyes in annoyance tells me everything I need to know about how "sorry" she is.  I also liked the little mention of their mothers and that she wasn't going to stoop that low--go Hope 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

<sigh> I wish Steffy would've said she was sitting at home minding her business when the Waffler came over to her house looking for syrup..

Zoe! Really, girl? You decided after your sister declared she wanted to see where things were going to go with Zende; it's now your time! LOL!

It was nice twatching Zende say, he already started something with her sister and didn't want to get in between them and that Carter was his friend..although, I could've sworn he was flirting before but I digress because I don't like Zoe and she's trying to get her cake and eat it too.

• Love 5

I like (not) how Finn is telling Liam how things are gonna be if he’s the baby daddy like Steffy doesn’t have a say in who she allows in her life.

Until proven otherwise, Liam is Kelly’s dad and that will tie Steam forever. Finn has crap all to say about that or how Steffy decides to handle it. If he has a problem he can hit the door - and then be in the same position as Liam having to negotiate time with his kid.

Already called Finn switching paternity to ‘protect’ Steffy from Liam. But anyone cool with stealing someone’s kid and managing/controlling his girlfriend’s life like that isn’t a great person. Finn seems to hate Liam enough to claim that kid for spite.

Zende, all you had to say to Zoey was that if she was even asking these questions, then she has no business staying engaged to Carter. She’s trying to keep her golden goose on leash to settle for if she can’t bag bigger game. A true heroine would’ve turned Carter down and then gone to Zende with her cards on the table. This crap you’re pulling is exactly what Thomas did to you. Don’t be a psycho Thomas.

I know the show won’t do it but I’d love for Liam to move in with Bill and we have some quality time with Bill alternately reaming his ass, offering an open ear, and maybe Liam, Bill have some fun bonding time for Two and a Half Men style hijinks if Will pops over.  Katie offer some hard tough former stepmother love and suggest Liam see a therapist and he does that offscreen. 

• Love 5
On 1/15/2021 at 5:43 AM, RuntheTable said:

[snip]  What should matter to Hope and Finn, is that Liam doubted his wife, and jumped to the conclusion that suited his purposes, [snip]

On 1/15/2021 at 7:32 AM, TeamGabi said:

[snip]

Also Hope, your man wanted that night just as much if not more because his indecisive, needy ass instigated it by going over to her house. Niether of them are sorry but Liam is especially not sorry. He sought her out Steffy wasn't looking for him. Not to excuse her but Liam is the bigger screw up in this situation or at least he should be in Hope's mind. She needs to have all that smoke for Liam because it would yield better results for her peace of mind. Her thinking Steffy is the main problem is just going to allow this to continue and happen again. 

On 1/15/2021 at 10:07 AM, Anna Yolei said:

[snip]

I can't stress how contrived a of plot this was. If Liam didn't know about the creepy mannequin, he would have had a tiny sliver more cover, but ultimately it comes down to not knowing who his wife is after ten years, 9 wedding attempts and countless instances of embarrassment and humiliation where the worst she's done was entertain Wyatt's affections--which she was open and upfront about. I seem to remember a time when Hope was seeing them on a schedule at Liam's insistence.

[snip]

It's interesting that both B&B and Days of Our Lives currently have a story about a husband not trusting his wife (Liam/Hope and Chad/Abigail), and thus, is TOO EASILY led into believing his wife is cheating on him, so that gave him a reason to cheat on her. And for both couples, I'm glad one of THE MAIN points each wife is arguing is that instead of believing/trusting in his wife, the husband chooses to believes the worst of her.

6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I loved Hope's telling off Steffy, calling her a liar flat out and holding her accountable for her actions was beyond gorgeous and Steffy's rolling her eyes in annoyance tells me everything I need to know about how "sorry" she is.

Sorry to interject real life here, but this sounds suspiciously like certain politicians telling others "let's just heal/unify" because they don't want to face the consequences for their own actions. Basically, they want everyone else to "move on" like what they did was no biggie...

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

So now Finn joins the unholy trinity of Steffy's defenders (the first two spots taken by Ridge and Taylor) where she constantly falls "victim" to men who "take advantage" of her. She has no agency, no willpower, no culpability and apparently no consent when it comes to who she sleeps with. And it's all the more galling when you consider that Finn is the BETRAYED party here. And STILL he wants to defend her and say Liam "made" her sleep with him.

Look, it's a flimsy excuse but Liam at least had one: he thought Hope had cheated on him first. Of course, a decent person would at least wait to break up before jumping into bed with another woman, but that's not how Liam rolls. Decency isn't in his vocab. But the point is - he had an excuse. What the heck was Steffy's excuse? What did Finn do to deserve being cheated on? He can rail at Liam all he wants, but the person who betrayed him, who hurt him, is Steffy. As long as he can't recognize that, and wants to make excuses for her, he isn't some shining example of truth and courage. He is just another whipped member of "Poor Innocent Steffy Was Taken Advantage Of By Bad Spencer Men" club. It was one thing for her PARENTS to cook up this skewed view of the world where their only surviving daughter was concerned; another completely for the boyfriend who's been cheated on.

And on the side of the equation, we have Hope being pilloried for still hanging around Thomas - a guy for whom she has NEVER once shown romantic feelings. He has always been the pursuer. There's never been any indication that his feelings are reciprocated. Dude even had to score some drugs from Vinnie on their freakin' WEDDING NIGHT because he knew there was no other way he would get her into his bed. And yet .... and yet ... we're told Hope has been encouraging his delusions. That she has some culpability in his actions, and therefore in Liam and Steffy's. STEFFY! 

Lord, wake me up when the world is the right way up again. Watching this show seems to demand a complete absence of logic and sanity.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 14
On 1/15/2021 at 8:59 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Does Finn know about that?

No, I don't think so. But given how he feels Steffy was forced into coitus with Liam, I feel pretty sure he would feel that Bill also used force. 

For someone Steffy's age she certainly comes with a lot of baggage, and it is puzzling why everyone, well everyone except Hope, wants to paint her the innocent victim. For sure, bad things happen to people, but usually where there is smoke, there is fire. There are very few of Steffy's transgressions that could be labeled innocent; in most cases she was the antagonist as well as the protagonist. She actively sought to come between Hope and Oliver, Hope and Liam, Bill and Katie. No one forced her to do that. She actively accepted Liam's proposals regardless of the timeline. Of course, Liam is just as guilty, but we are discussing Steffy. She engaged in years of "Anti Loganism", after Brooke stepped in to mother her during her real mother's dirt naps. She has actively conspired on numerous occasions to have Hope and Brooke removed from Forrester Creations. She killed her cousin Alley, regardless of the circumstances, she is the one who wielded the tire iron that killed her, and compounded that crime by lying about it. Then she tried to kill her other cousin Ivy. She betrayed he husband by having a months long emotional affair with his father, that eventually led to GuestHouseGate, and the need for her first paternity test. She allowed herself to become addicted to pain killers, instead of doing the adult thing, the right thing, and owning up to her pain. Instead choosing to play the martyr, who could tough it out, and lied to her doctors about her pain level, setting the wheels of addiction, and illegal pill popping in motion. And here once again, Steffy was painted the victim. It was Finn's fault. He didn't see the signs. The man had only known Steffy for a short time, and most of that was in the hospital. What measuring stick did Finn actually have? Liam and the rest had a lifetime of knowing her to use. But Steffy couldn't be held accountable for endangering herself, any more than she could have been the first time she wrecked on her bike. And of course since she is the best mother who ever mothered, she couldn't be called out for popping illegal narcotics while Kelly was home. And here we are with yet another WTD situation. Hope was right; how does this keep happening. And yes I know, Brooke had two of them. The first one, after the lab floor boink, was totally on Brooke. She fucked around with Ridge while married to Eric, and she and Bridget both paid an epic price for that due to Sheila's manipulations. The second did have circumstances, but I was willing to give Brooke a pass given she thought her destiny was dead. Also, these events were decades apart. Steffy just went through this with Kelly, who is now supposed to be about 4, but for viewers it was just a year ago. Steffy's first WTD mess was orchestrated entirely by Steffy. She had mind fucked Bill for months, and when she got her opening, she rode the Stallion for all her life. And in this current instance, she absolutely has no ammunition and no defense. She should have forced Liam out of her house to go in search of his wife. As a recovering addict, she should never have been drinking. And as someone who claims to love someone else, she should never have allowed Laim to kiss her or fuck her. 

And now just look at her, standing there rolling her eyes in derision and pursing her lips in annoyance at Hope. That is what those with no valid argument do. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

given how he feels Steffy was forced into coitus with Liam, I feel pretty sure he would feel that Bill also used force. 

Oh, I dunno about "forced." That implies sexual assault and I didn't see Finn trying to make that case at all. I think Finn knows that Liam knows that Steffy is not letting go of her fantasy of them being together again, exemplified largely by that poster in her living room. Finn saw IMO Liam working that aspect of his relationship with Steffy, as he pretty much always has. Finn maybe needs to take a harder look at his girlfriend and her choices, especially since this is the second time she's gotten into a WTD situation due to an ill-advised sexual encounter. Someone, perhaps Hope, will enlighten Finn on Steffy's history with paternity tests. In the meantime, Finn is finding it easiest to blame Liam for the mess despite Steffy willingly being all up in it. Her only regret is that she had to confess to Finn what happened because of her pregnancy.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh, I dunno about "forced." That implies sexual assault and I didn't see Finn trying to make that case at all.

Yes, my choice of wording was a bit harsh, but I am so fucking annoyed! Finn is acting just like Ridge did after Steffy slept with Bill. Why isn't Finn calling her out on not telling Liam to leave? Sure Liam came to her with his dick in his hand, but she didn't have to take it. UGH! Absolutely maddening! 

Maybe when Finn goes to mess with the paternity test something will come up about the earlier one? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Maybe when Finn goes to mess with the paternity test something will come up about the earlier one? 

Yes please! And not only that, maybe he'll find out that the test on Kelly had been altered, leading to Kelly's real daddy. O hai $Bill.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yes please! And not only that, maybe he'll find out that the test on Kelly had been altered, leading to Kelly's real daddy. O hai $Bill

OH! That gives me a new thought, because if Finn was the one to discover Bill is Kelly's bio father, I don't see him sitting on that information. No, I think he would run an break neck speed to tell Liam because it would eliminate the one permanent bond Liam and Steffy share. And that would eliminate all Liam's excuses reasons for constantly being at Cliff House and with Steffy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 1/15/2021 at 5:57 PM, RuntheTable said:

Finn has access to the hospital, and would know what to do. Of course, someone could go and find Sheila for an assist, but I feel it will be Finn, and that is when we will start to get a glimpse into his true nature

Yeah, and as little as we know about this guy, I'm not looking forward to having another sacrificial lamb at the alter of the ToD. I've been down this road of "demonize a couple to Hell and back to prop a couple that needed to be done" too many times with ATWT not to see the ten mile high red flags.

This is the same show that bent over backwards for Crap Wagner's bloated who to keep him around and they had no problem with throwing Nick's character under the bus overboard when Bell wanted to reunite Bridge yet again. I don't doubt they'd do it to the daytime equivalent to the Rey Nobody from Jakku that is John Finnegan. And honestly, destroying a character like this is just lazy ass writing.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:01 AM, RuntheTable said:

OH! That gives me a new thought, because if Finn was the one to discover Bill is Kelly's bio father, I don't see him sitting on that information. No, I think he would run an break neck speed to tell Liam because it would eliminate the one permanent bond Liam and Steffy share. And that would eliminate all Liam's excuses reasons for constantly being at Cliff House and with Steffy. 

I'm all for anything that brings Bill into the fold of the show again TBH. I'm not sure which way Show will take this, but I'm not overly thrilled to see Finn go cookoo for cocoa puffs behind Steffy's basic ass.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

Steffy? Stop having sex with men without birth control. You owe much more than your libido to these innocent children you drag into the world with your lack of self control. Hope: Ditto. And also kick that nasty Liam to the curb and find your pride where you seem to have left it long ago. Raise your daughter to be better than you. And your mother.

• Love 6
On 1/17/2021 at 6:31 AM, RuntheTable said:

For me, the show has never presented Finn as being so completely, head-over-heels in love with Steffy that he would want to mess with the paternity test to ensure he comes out as the baby daddy.  What am I missing?  Why would Finn want to tie himself to Steffy if he doesn't have to? Or maybe it's the fault of the actor not doing a good enough job of showing me how absolutely gaga he is about Steffy?  🤷‍♀️

I just thought of another theory:  if Finn messes with the paternity test so he can be the baby daddy, is that to "get back" at Liam?  But again, I don't see that Finn detests Liam to the point of wanting revenge...so...  🤷‍♀️

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

For me, the show has never presented Finn as being so completely, head-over-heels in love with Steffy that he would want to mess with the paternity test to ensure he comes out as the baby daddy.  What am I missing?  Why would Finn want to tie himself to Steffy if he doesn't have to? Or maybe it's the fault of the actor not doing a good enough job of showing me how absolutely gaga he is about Steffy?  🤷‍♀️

I just thought of another theory:  if Finn messes with the paternity test so he can be the baby daddy, is that to "get back" at Liam?  But again, I don't see that Finn detests Liam to the point of wanting revenge...so...  🤷‍♀️

The only person on this show who has shown himself this manipulative, deluded, obsessive and willing to horrible things and have a vested interest in messing with the paternity test would be Thomas.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

For me, the show has never presented Finn as being so completely, head-over-heels in love with Steffy that he would want to mess with the paternity test to ensure he comes out as the baby daddy.  What am I missing? 

I think his whole reaction to this mess says it all. He swatted at Steffy a little bit about cheating on him, but just look how he laid into Liam. And all that talk about how things were going to be if he turns out to be the father. Telling Liam that things were going to be different, and he wouldn't be hanging around Steffy anymore. However, he would allow Laim visitation with Kelly. Then going on about how Liam was just looking for an excuse to fuck Steffy, and how he still wants her, and how that picture says it all? And they have both professed their love for each other, although I highly doubt Steffy's claims; but the fact that Finn is willing to overlook what she did with Liam and stay with her says an awful lot about how he feels about her. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I think his whole reaction to this mess says it all. He swatted at Steffy a little bit about cheating on him, but just look how he laid into Liam. And all that talk about how things were going to be if he turns out to be the father. Telling Liam that things were going to be different, and he wouldn't be hanging around Steffy anymore. However, he would allow Laim visitation with Kelly. Then going on about how Liam was just looking for an excuse to fuck Steffy, and how he still wants her, and how that picture says it all? And they have both professed their love for each other, although I highly doubt Steffy's claims; but the fact that Finn is willing to overlook what she did with Liam and stay with her says an awful lot about how he feels about her. 

Does Finn not realize that the picture is in Steffy's house, because she wants the picture of her and Liam?   I liked Finn in the beginning, but now I'll add him to the list of characters I could do without because he's crazy. 

• Love 8

I am co-signing everything above and I am truly frustrated and pissed that it looks like Finn is going to give Steffy a pass, even if the baby turns out to be Liam's. I do hope that he and Hope get together to compare notes and Hope gives him the complete unabridged rundown on Steffy's past, going back to Gondola-gate and concluding with the previous paternity test. 

If that doesn't open Finn's eyes, I don't know what will.

I was sickened when Finn was going on and on about Steffy and her "beauty, courage, fierceness, blah, blah, blah ... " while she stood before him in that ugly crumpled lavender hoodie with her oversized hair and trout pout.  I also get so weary of everybody describing Steffy as "complex." I would say "self-centered, no boundaries, ruthless, scheming ... " and the list goes on and on.

I would love nothing more than for Finn or anybody else to find out that Kelly is Bill's kid, mainly to get back at Liam. But, I would hate to see Bill saddled with Steffy for life.  He deserves far better, even if that winds up to be Katie.

I know the wardrobe has been questionable lately, but I have been looking up the clothes on Worn on TV and holy cow! Those threads are $$$$! Balmain, Gucci, Valentino, Michael Kors ... That polka dot get up Zoey's been sporting the past week(s) cost more than $5K, but I also added in the shoes, which also aren't cheap.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

For me, the show has never presented Finn as being so completely, head-over-heels in love with Steffy that he would want to mess with the paternity test to ensure he comes out as the baby daddy.  What am I missing?  

Right now I don't think Finn is in love with Steffy so much as he's in love with the idea of a life with her. And to get that he's assumed a lot of control in her life, as well as a rose-colored-glasses view of her. A showdown with Liam was inevitable I think, even if this pregnancy thing hadn't come up. If Steffy and Finn get to the point where he moves in with her, I think Liam's coming over there whenever he wants--even when Kelly's not there--will be ended by Finn. I could totally see Finn changing the paternity test because he's taken it on as his mission to decrease Liam's unnecessary space in Steffy's life. Finn sees that they can co-parent Kelly without continuing to fcuk and without Liam using Kelly as an excuse to drop in whenever he wants.

Does Finn not realize that the picture is in Steffy's house, because she wants the picture of her and Liam?

Yes, I think he does but he also knows Liam looks at it sees it a permanent opening for something with Steffy beyond merely co-parenting. The poster represents Steffy's unwillingness to let go of the fantasy of her and Liam being together. Finn can't really call her a liar (because she claims the poster is there for Kelly) unless he wants their relationship to be over, so he points the finger at Liam. At some point though, I think Finn's going to need to make a strong case for Steffy to move that poster to Kelly's room. I just don't see how someone would tolerate their partner, who claims to love them, keeping a gigantic poster of their ex front and center in their living room. Hope and Steffy may accept Liam's lament that oh noes he loves both of them but I doubt Finn will.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Finn can't really call her a liar (because she claims the poster is there for Kelly)

But...but....he knows that Kelly is too young to even notice the picture, so how could he believe Steffy's bullshit?  Finn isn't making sense and I'm sick and tired of him making excuses for her.  Actually, I'm beginning to think the reason he handwaves Steffy's shit is because his ass just wants to move into her house and live comfortably.  Sure, he's a doctor but I'm guessing his lifestyle isn't as comfy as Steffy's.  He's getting on my nerves and now I want that wig to eat him alive.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 1/17/2021 at 9:07 AM, RuntheTable said:

And here we are with yet another WTD situation. Hope was right; how does this keep happening. And yes I know, Brooke had two of them. The first one, after the lab floor boink, was totally on Brooke. She fucked around with Ridge while married to Eric, and she and Bridget both paid an epic price for that due to Sheila's manipulations.

I think this is an important distinction Brooke suffered consequences either directly or indirectly for her questionable choices, what has the narrative really done to punish Steffy? An accident here and an addiction there. She still has her ass kissed by a lot of people not including Hope. Hope calling her out was a step in the right direction but one could argue that was years overdue because of everything mentioned upthread Steffy has gone unproperly checked for a while and in the meantime her and her mom have been used to gaslight the audience into thinking all Logans are mean man-stealing skanks and the Forrester/Monroe gang are perpetual innocent victims. So it's about time the imbalance of dragging be corrected. And I hope the writers are just getting started.  I'm glad Hope got a 2 for 1 special burn on Steffy and her hypocrite mother because I've wanted Hope to shade Taylor since her bitch ass yelled at Hope when she was pregnant with Beth about absolute bullshit since Steffy ruined her own marriage to Liam by fucking Bill. But that's all null and void now since Liam still loves her enough to bang her. 

I hope Finn cares more about himself than to saddle himself with this drama that is Steffy's existence but I doubt it, he barely reacts to the fact that his girlfriend allowed all of this to happen when she should've sent Liam away. He talks about Liam having no integrity which is true but he seems to lack self-respect and common sense that Steffy is not a virtuous person or a victim and if that is his primary impression of her then his disappointment in Steffy will have no end. 

On 1/15/2021 at 10:58 PM, Waldo13 said:

Me too! I think it's likely it will disappear the next time she talks to Liam, she's been way too easy on him. But I'm gonna try to be positive maybe she'll let it rip soon.

Oh! I forgot to mention last week that Thomas praising Hope for calling 911 has more to do with him waiting to get in Hope's pants less about someone kissing her ass making her out to be a hero and even if it was he kept her from her child, she herself even said anyone would've done what she did. I'd feel some type of way if he just brushed what she did for him or shit talked her, he hasn't earned that right back yet... 

• Love 3

Once a heifer, always a heifer.

That is my biggest take-away from Friday's episode as Steffy reverted to Haudilox form, not the least bit sorry for being a very willing accomplice with respect to Liam cheating on his wife.

Liam is a heifer, too, but at least he showed some modicum of remorse. 

But's let dive in to the episode, shall we and, again, I am not wasting my time (or your's) in recapping the Zende/Zoe crap, except to say good on Zende for not moving in on another man's girl. No matter that she's practically stripped herself naked and covered herself with chocolate in front of him.

We begin at the beach house where a furious Finn tells Liam "I don't want to hear your excuses about what happened. You weren't looking for a place to vent or a shoulder to cry on. You were looking for Steffy and the truth is...you wanted Steffy."

Unlike Steffy (as we'll soon see), Liam does not go on the defensive, telling Finn: "I don't blame you for being upset and I'm guessing you probably want to take a swing at me."

Liam-warned-BB-CB.jpg?resize=1024,598

Finn snarls: "You don't have any idea of what I'm feeling." Tanner is really coming alive here. "If we had similar feelings about things, you would have confronted Thomas and defended your marriage and your wife. Instead, you ran back to Steffy as quickly as you could." Like the little bitch baby he is.

Liam weakly protests that that wasn't it.

Finn: "You might have been confused by the mannequin, but your reaction wasn't a mistake. You're a man with no integrity or principles. You cheated on your wife when your ego got wounded. It's pathetic."

200.gif

Finn is just getting started on his Reading Waffles for a Waffling Waffler tour and...

source.gif

Liam: "It was one night." Oh, only one? Well that makes it okay...said no one ever. "It was an error in judgment." Well at least he isn't calling it a "mistake." "Steffy and I...we're not having an ongoing affair."

Finn: "You could have gone anywhere that night. You could have gone home. If you had done that, you would have known Hope didn't kiss Thomas. Instead, she was at home, waiting for you, while you were out cheating on her."

Liam: "I wasn't cheat--" and he closes his mouth, wisely, because yes, you were cheating! "It wasn't deliberate." So you didn't deliberate make a beeline for the beach house? So you didn't deliberately get shit-faced? So you didn't deliberately take off your clothes and go to town with your ex on the couch? 

Liam: "I made a mistake." Le sigh. Forget what I just said. "I thought Hope betrayed me." So your answer is to run right out and fuck someone else?

Where is the logic here, folks>

Finn: "You broke your wedding vows and caused Steffy to break her commitment to me." And I know you love her, Finn (only the Lord knows why), but you're only half right here. Steffy caused Steffy to cheat. I wonder if he does know anything about Stallion Night or that the upcoming paternity for this kid ain't her first rodeo in that department.

Finn gestures at the wall: "That's why you did it. Right there. That damn picture." Rip it off the wall, Finn. Trash it. Burn it. I'll supply the matches and kerosene.

Finn: "Steffy was vulnerable to the fantasy of you and she raising Kelly together. You disregarded all the work Steffy did to break that cycle and move on." Again, for the cheap seats, STEFFY DID THIS ALL ON HER OWN! 

Finn isn't even close to being done here: "You knew exactly what you did that night because you've been doing it to Steffy and Hope for years." Which, is partly on the two of them, for letting him, but the point is still well-taken.

Finn: "Steffy was there for you, she tried to help you (I'd argue help herself to him), but you turned her life upside down. As usual." Again, it takes two, Finn. 

Liam: "I know that. All I can say is that my commitment is to Hope and my family."

Finn: "You think that makes you sound noble? It's sick! All this constant back and forth!" Verbally bitch slap the hell out of him, Finn, since you can't physically do it. 

Liam yells and you don't get to yell or raise your voice, jackwagon. Not even a little bit. "I'm not defending myself. It was all my fault." No, it was Steffy's fault as much as his. "This will affect our lives forever and I feel horrible about it."

Ufbr5ej.gif

Liam adds, "I hope you're the father." Again, I don't believe him. 

Finn: "Thomas warned me about you circling back to Steffy. You hear me? If I'm the father of this child, you are gonna have a very different relationship with Steffy in the future." Which that's really Steffy's call but I get where Finn is coming from here, in the moment.

Liam: "Steffy and I have Kelly. That's not gonna change."

Finn's eyes narrow dangerously: "You need to wrap your head around the idea that thing will change if I'm the baby's father and Steffy is no longer your fallback. You'll stop disrespecting her and disrupting her life." And I'm already waiting for them to make Finn psycho to prop up Steamless.

Liam: "It's not your call." And it's not but how about not poking the wounded bear, huh, Liam?

Finn: "I've put up with you coming and going for Kelly's sake, making himself at home in the home you abandoned. I put up with you questioning our relationship. You've been threatening what we are building and I'm done playing games." 

Finn: "I won't keep you from Kelly." Which, he can't. "But if the baby is mine, your days with Steffy, those days, " he points to the portrait again, "are over."

I like a fired-up, nostrils-flaring Finn. It's the hottest I've ever found him. 

ErvUXauXcAA6fjm?format=jpg&name=small

We cut to FC where Hauxdi and Hope are facing off and let me start by saying, no, heifer, no. You do not get to stand there and go on the defensive after what you did. And in a stupid-ass beret to boot.

Steffy-confronted-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,

There's absolutely zero remorse in her smug, entitled face as she tells Hope "I'm willing to have the conversation with you." Oh, how magnanimous of you. "But if you're just going to go off on me-" No, you do not get to dictate how this is gonna go.

Hope cuts her off: "You'll take it. You'll stand there and admit what you did. You owe me at least that much."

Hope-accuse-BB-HW.jpg?w=1230

Instead of at least appearing a bit contrite, instead of apologizing, she starts snitting about how "I wasn't trying to take your husband."

Hope fires back: "What would you call it when you had sex with my husband and might be carrying his child?"

Steffy pulls a face, then insists the baby has to be Finn's because they'd been together for a while.

Hope, knowing all it takes it once to make a baby and that no matter who the father is, cheating is still cheating is still cheating, says: "I don't think that changes anything." As if the baby being Finn's would absolve Liam of cheating with Steffy somehow. She stares down Steffy as she adds: "Go ahead. Tell me your side of the story."

Steffy, snottiness dripping from her overblown lips, asks: "Would you listen?" She is really the most entitled bitch of all time.

Hope: "That depends. Are you going to tell me the truth about that night?"

Steffy, acting bored, whines: "Liam already told you what happened."

Hope: "Well, I want to hear it from you. I want to hear how you wound up in bed with my husband."

Steffy tries a different tack, sputtering about how she wasn't sure Hope wanted to hear any more about how Liam thought Hope was cheating with Thomas, the one guy whom he couldn't stand. I'm sure Hope has heard enough to last a lifetime about Mannequin Night. She talks about the state he was in when he arrived at the beach house and how he started drinking.

Hope: "And you thought it was okay for him to keep drinking in that state?" She pauses a moment. "But then again you know all about enabling. So," she asks, eyebrow cocked and loaded for battle. "How many times did you refill Liam's drink?"

Steffy actually has the audacity to gasp and roll her eyes like Hope should bless her puritanical pride, saying "It wasn't like that."

Hope is having none of her bullshit as she says: "I doubt Liam walked in the door and fell straight into your arms."

No, he had to be drunk off his ass to sleep with her, even if he obviously wanted it or he wouldn't have gone over there in the first place vs going home to his wife.

Steffy feebly argues that she tried to get him to go home and find out the truth.

Hope shrugs at that. It doesn't matter what Steffy said or didn't say. It matters that she saw an opportunity to bed Liam and she ran with it. 

Hope nails her here: "Do you think that absolves you?" She reminds Steffy that per Liam, she thought the idea of Hope kissing Thomas was crazy, that what Liam had seen was impossible. "And yet you had sex with him anyway."

Steffy looks away, trying, but failing, to play the victim as Hope calls her out: "Do not act like I'm being unfair and wrong to call you out. I see what you're doing. You sabotaged my marriage to Liam. AGAIN."

The fiery anger leaves Hope for a moment and her face falls as the sadness of the situation takes over for a moment.

ErzEL93UwAAnLpw?format=jpg&name=small

Hope "I really believed in you, in us, and that we'd outgrown our toxic rivalry." 

That's all on Steffy, who will never, ever grow up so long as she has someone to clean up after her.

Steffy: "I wasn't trying to sabotage your marriage." So what would you call fucking someone else's husband?

Hope: "Your decision that night spoke to who you are. A homewrecker." I love how she quickly disavows Steffy of any notion of having the moral high ground here.

Steffy scoffs at this, which again, the disrespect when she is the one in the very, very wrong here, is so galling. 

Steffy: "Your marriage hasn't been wrecked." Oh hasn't it? And by the person who didn't even give a shit about wrecking her own home and marriage with Liam when she fucked his father in law, so why would she give two shits about Hope's home/marriage? "Liam and I spent a night together." A night you both said was "beautiful" and not something you regretted. "He wants a life with you." Which really burns your biscuits, doesn't it, heifer? She insists she wants a life with Finn, adding how much she loves him. And I have to wonder would her tune be different if Liam had decided after that night he wanted to be with her after all? Why am I asking? Of course it would be.

Hope is the one to scoff at Steffy's proclamations of love for Finn, asking: "Did you think Finn was cheating on you?" She dares Steffy to lie to her and Steffy has to look away. Hope continues, "Were you under the imaginary impression that Finn betrayed you, causing you to run to Liam?"

Steffy is forced to admit "It wasn't like that."

Hope: "I quite agree. You just wanted to be with Liam." She shakes her head in disgust and her thoughts turn to the other wronged person. "How could you do that to Finn after he stood by you?"

Steffy sputters: "I don't know!" And until she figures out the "why," no man is safe with her. "But I can't lose Finn. Especially if it could be his baby." She attempts to go on the offensive and again, you do not get to do that, no after what you've done, you cheap, dimestore tramp! "I don't think accusations are going to solve anything."

Hope, sarcastic and I love her for it, snarks: "I guess we should just put it all aside to ease your guilt. Yeah, I'm not falling for that again." 

Steffy: "Don't do this." She has earned the right so sit there and put on your big girl panties and take the reading for filth you deserve.  She adds, "Liam doesn't want what happened to get between his daughters." His young, innocent daughters. Neither of them thought anything about their daughters when they ripping off clothes and sharing bodily fluids. and rutting like the pigs they are.

Hope: "Liam might be having another child with you. Or maybe it will be Finn's like you claim to want." She shakes her head again. "What kind of woman gets herself into situations like this? I can think of a word your mother used to call mine, but I'm not stooping that low." I love Hope here. Laying all Steffy and Taylor's holier-than-thou act as the farce it always was out there.

Hope: "You're a liar, you're selfish, and you're desperate." For starters.

Steffy tries to shrug it off and snaps that "You can say it, but that doesn't make it true."

Hope ignores her, piecing together more of the truth from that night: "Liam was drinking, but you, you had a clear head. You could have prevented it from happening." If Steffy were soooo in wuv with Finn and so committed to him, she would have called a cab for Liam and sent him on his way. But instead she proceeded to get drunk with him, which, really, recovering addict? And opened her legs like the cash register at Target. 

Hope: "You confirmed all of my fears that you were just lying in wait, waiting and dreaming for a night like that with my husband ever since your marriage to Liam ended."

Steffy opens her mouth to protest but Hope silences her with a look and AN is so damn fierce here as she continues to lay Steffy's shit bare.

Hope: "I can just picture it. Liam, showing up all hurt and needing you." She laughs, bitterly, for a moment, "I mean, it was staring me in the face with that portrait on the wall." And don't tell me TPTB don't lurk here. Hope hates that fucking stupid portrait and so do we.

Hope has a question for Steffy: "As a mother, is the baby Liam's or Finn's?" It might have seemed ridiculous to ask, but the point that this is the second time in a few years that Steffy is once again in the dark about her own child's paternity. I dare her or her looney-tunes mother to say shit about Brooke now, especially as Bridget and RJ were decades apart and they retconned Brooke sleeping with Eric to have a WTD storyline.

I absolutely loved every moment of Hope reading Steffy for filth and I know it might seem like Steffy is bearing the brunt of an action it took two to do, but from what I know of infidelity, Hope is in self-preservation mode right now, which includes her marriage and her family life, and she is naturally going to go into attack mode against the more obvious threat to all of that aka the other woman. And, quite frankly, it's easier to target Steffy, the woman with whom she has a long, tortured history. Her anger towards Liam will come later. Or at least that's my hope.

• Love 13

Just wanna say bravo, huzzah to all the recent posts re: Finn, him basically ignoring Steffy’s role in the whole mess, Finn’s motivation wrt Steffy/his vision of their life together, Hope laying into Steffy - - - all your posts have been fantastic to read! 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

There was a reason a shirtless $tallion was introduced to Summer.  Yeah, she was ogling him.  Go on and get you some, Summer.

While I’m happy to hear I have a rare $ Bill sighting, ewwww to Summer getting any from him. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4