Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I was about to ask if anyone wants to go in on hiring a hit man to kill this neverending convo between Steffy and Liam about their tryst. It's over for now but I bet it's not the last time they'll rehash it. 🤨

Ridge was working Hope like a pro, with all that flattery about what a good mother she's been for Douglas and a good friend to Thomas. And Hope just lapped it up with a spoon. She is like putty in the Forrester men's hands.

Wait, what? Just last week Zende was going on about what a swell guy his cousin Thomas is, and today he was basically saying he would've kicked Thomas' hiney over what he did to Zoe. Huh?

I liked Paris' jacket but it was kind of loud. That was more of clubbing look than a social worker look. Maybe she stops over wherever she lives and changes clothes before she goes to Zoe's job to hang out. 🙄

Ridge hinting at what Liam and Steffy did in front of Finn and Hope. Whoo boy, he is stirring the pot! Meanwhile, does Liam know that Ridge knows?

You know what I wish? I wish Finn would find a condom wrapper in the couch cushions and it's not the brand or size he uses. 😯

"I know you will never let me down." Oh Hope, he already did. Big time. You have no idea. And now it's just a matter of when and how you'll find out.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I was about to ask if anyone wants to go in on hiring a hit man to kill this neverending convo between Steffy and Liam about their tryst. It's over for now but I bet it's not the last time they'll rehash it. 🤨

If it's over this quickly, that's a surefire sign that Steffy's got an Eggo in the toaster. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Nah, Nick hooking up with Hope after being her father figure and nailing her mom, sister, and aunt would be gross.  One of Nick's saving graces was his being such a great non-Forrester dad influence.  As much as Nick ate the show he's sorely needed now as a rival to Ridge and Bill, renewed love interest for Katie and for his son Jack Marone to give Ridge angina as Brooke fawns over him and he hooks up with Zende, Paris, or Zoe- or with Shauna! 

Lol, I was mostly joking about wanting Nope, bit the thing we really lost out on is him putting a foot up Liam's ass after their first broken engagement. Hope only ever really had Brooke in her corner: Bridget was largely out the show by then, Rick was willing to lie to keep them apart because he wanted Thomas out of Caroline's way and TIIC stupid left RJ as a kid off at boarding school or some shit despite the two being close in age. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Does Ridge realize that Douglas only bonded with Hope because of Lurch’s obsession with Hope?  Lurch weaponize Douglas and played on Hope’s supposed loss of Beth. 

Now that Stuffy and Dr Finn are alone, she should cover her tracks and jump Dr Finn’s bone. Yes, Dr Finn, take Stuffy’s accolades that you saved her brother when he really was just a bystander. 

I would say that Paris cloths, not my taste, look more expensive than you can buy at Walmart, K-Mart, Filene’s Basement, Kohl’s or any other store that you would think a social worker can afford especially with very little experience barely out of college.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, aussieinsydney said:

7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Back when Hope was first SORASed,

I obviously should read this forum more often, so apolgies for that, but what does SORAS stand for?

Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Does Ridge realize that Douglas only bonded with Hope because of Lurch’s obsession with Hope?  Lurch weaponize Douglas and played on Hope’s supposed loss of Beth. 

While the second half of that is demonstratively true, it's unfair to say they bonded only because of Tom-Ass. They had a kinship that IIRC Taylor of all people began pushing first to his dismay. And it could have been a natural bonding as Douglas is Liam's cousin and all,but of course this show cannot do subtlety for anything, so here we are. 😐

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ridge hinting at what Liam and Steffy did in front of Finn and Hope. Whoo boy, he is stirring the pot! Meanwhile, does Liam know that Ridge knows?

Wait, what?! Does Ridge know that they boinked? I thought at this point no one knows but them. But of course they keep endlessly talking about it, so someone will overhear (Douglas?).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh NOOOOES! They are still talking about it!

Again, I must ask; what is going on with Ridge and Hope? Somewhere in the darkest recesses of my mind a terrible thought is forming. I am remembering the absolute grossness of Ridget. I swear by all that is holy, if they go there, Imma hop a plane and start shooting. 

The best way to forget it Steffy, would be to take the portrait down. That way, you don't have to look at it while you are sharing time with Finn. 

And sad sack Liam can spare me too. You long faced loser. And it isn't that you fucked Steffy; it's that you are so disappointed that you can't validate it and crush Hope. My anger at you continues. 

I had to watch on the CBS site because my recording yesterday was whack, so I couldn't really see for sure, but was Finn wearing paisley? Or was that camo? 

I think JMW looks amazing right now, well, outside of the rag on her head. Pregnancy really agrees with her. She is positively glowing. And for some reason I don't understand I love that odd, fringy, jacket/coat type thing she is wearing. The color is great on her too. 

Paris's jacket though? Not so much. But I think they are going for this look with the character. A character that is being completely wasted. Why did they bring this young, vibrant cutie on? To prop her sister? I just don't get it, and I am hella frustrated that they are clearly using her to further Zende's attraction to Zoey, who is clearly not so much into Carter. I hate chicks that pull this shit. Don't take the man's ring and accept when you know in your heart he is not the one. It makes us girls look bad. And while I am not Carter's biggest supporter; the man deserves better than being played while Zoey builds something with Zende. Fucking Zoey annoys me in ways I can't express. I just want to slap her a whole bunch of times. 

15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hmmmm.....I must ask too, because maybe I missed something, but did Steffy tell daddy she boinked Liam? I know she told him Liam stayed over, so maybe she let him draw his own inevitable conclusions? I am not at all sure that is the kind of ammo you want to give Ridge if he is on a mission. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 5

Wait, what?! Does Ridge know that they boinked? I

Yes, he found out on the December 3 episode. Ridge showed up at Steffy's house in the morning just as Liam was leaving. This is the conversation Ridge and Steffy had about it (from TVMegasite)

Ridge: Hey, steffy.

Steffy: Hey.

Ridge: Hi. I saw liam going out. What--what--what happened? What's going on?

---then later in the episode--

Ridge: Hope and thomas together? No, I don't--no.

Steffy: Yeah. Yeah, he saw them kissing.

Ridge: He saw them kissing? No, he did not.

Steffy: I know, dad. I couldn't believe it either. But liam is absolutely certain.

Ridge: Okay. Uh, [ Sighs ]. So what did he do? And when he-- when he talked to them, what was their explanation?

Steffy: He didn't talk to them. He took one look at them and he left.

Ridge: He left?

Steffy: Uh-hmm.

Ridge: He saw them kissing and he--he didn't confront them?

Steffy: Yeah, dad. He was in shock. You of all people should understand that.

Ridge: Okay. Easy. I--I wasn't there when...

Steffy: [ Sighs ]

Ridge: Okay. So, uh, I'm--I'm trying to understand it. So, he left and then called you and told you what happened?

Steffy: No. No. He, uh, he came back here.

Ridge: He came back here?

Steffy: Yeah. He was completely rocked. Like he couldn't even put the words together, he was so hurt.

Ridge: And--and what about now? What about this morning? Is he feeling better or...

Steffy: Uh-uh, the same.

Ridge: Okay. Then, what happened when he talked to hope last night?

Steffy: He hasn'T.

Ridge: He didn't go home last night?

Steffy: No. No. He stayed here.

Ridge: He stayed here. All night?

Steffy: He was in no condition to be alone. It's awful. He told hope to stay away from thomas and she said, "thomas wasn't a threat." He had nothing to worry about. He was completely blindsided and honestly, so was I. I was happy that hope and thomas were getting along. Hell, I even encouraged it. And I was proud that they were actually taking care of douglas. Like, I had no idea that hope was actually developing feelings for thomas. Did you?

Ridge: No. I just talked to thomas and I know--I know he respects her and cares about her, but he knows that everything they did was a mistake.

Steffy: He didn't do anything to make you wonder?

Ridge: [ Sighs ] Can we just talk about this thing that we're dancing around here?

Steffy: What?

Ridge: I--I know how you feel about liam.

Steffy: Shouldn't you be concerned about thomas?

Ridge: I'm concerned about thomas. I'm concerned about you, too. What--what is this gonna do to your--your relationship with liam? What is it gonna do to his-- to his relationship with hope?

Steffy doesn't seem to be too worried about Ridge knowing. I just went back and watched the episode and although Ridge saw Liam leave, it's not clear whether Liam knows Ridge saw him. I'm guessing he doesn't know because he doesn't seem to be too worried about it. Steffy seems completely unbothered, I guess because she doesn't expect her own father would rat her out. I'm betting Ridge is going to tell Brooke though.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
out here doing research at o'dark thirty because y'all got me thinking I was imagining what I actually watched on the tv
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Thanks for clarifying @Joimiaroxeu! That is exactly how I remember the scenes going down, but I did not connect the dots. When Ridge made the comment about dancing around it, and how it would effect their relationships, I thought he was just referring to Liam staying over at Steffy's. Stupid me! I should have realized that Ridge knows his daughter, and how she likes to engage in ill-conceived, illicit sex. 

Now telling Brooke? Oh, that could open a whole Pandora's box. Then again, Brooke is so lost in her Bridge Wonderland right now it might not even register with her. 

• Love 7

Speaking of Brooke, it's been awhile since we've seen her, hasn't it? Under normal circumstances I'd assumed she was off in Australia for her clothing business but as far as I know, most countries are still not accepting non-resident Americans for travel.

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Now telling Brooke? Oh, that could open a whole Pandora's box. Then again, Brooke is so lost in her Bridge Wonderland right now it might not even register with her. 

Unlike Liam, Ridge actually has some idea of who he's married to and exactly what she would do, which is drag his brat daughter from here to the moon for fucking with Hope's life yet AGAIN.

And Steffy won't have Bill and Taylor and Stephanie to fight her battles this time.

I doubt Ridge will tell.

• Love 4

I had stopped warching the moment I realized  the mannequin was going to start this stupid triangle again, but I just wanted to comment in how sad it is that Steffy has no one to talk about this stuff except her father. She can't talk to any other female family members because they could not be bothered (Taylor), are dead (Stephanie), has tried to kill (Ivy) or has killed (Ally). They couldn't even drag a fake friend for this in Zoe.

• Love 9

If there is one teeny-weeny  positive thing to come out of Covid, it's that we don't have to watch endless, repetitive flashbacks of Liam and Steffy hitting the sheets!

Finn's black pants today had a noticeable rip in the knee.  Is that a thing guys are doing now?  Doctor guys? it just seemed so out-of-character for him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

While watching today’s show, it struck me that I’ve watched soaps for about 50 years now. Yikes!! At any rate, I can recall so many times when I thought they moved so slowly. Now, I realize that they moved at lightening speed compared to today’s shows. In the olden days, characters would never have spent days and days repeating the same dialogue over and over and over and over. There was action and movement and interest and mysteries and murders. I remember in particular the murder/mysteries on As The World Turns. My husband’s grandmother refused to answer the phone if it rang during ATWT. She got me hooked on it too. Those were the good days of soaps. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Before I get started on today’s episode I read an article about Camelia Somers the actress who played Charolette an intern at FC. Because she is the granddaughter of Suzanne Somers there is a news article that she is dating Chord Overstreet. In the article there is a mention that she starred in B&B since 2015.  Charolette was a bit player who probably was in 3 episodes and hasn’t appeared in almost 3 years.  I just have to laugh whenever the news media gets things wrong through lack of research or just lazy reporting. 

Who’s going to break first Liam or Stuffy?  But the long and short of it, Liam and Stuffy are in a win win situation. Only Dr Finn and Hope will lose, though for Hope it will be a lose lose situation.  Hope is the biggest looser because she will be teamed up Lurch 🤢🤢🤮

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

And now the neverending conversation lives on in flashbacks. KMN. 😒

Poor Finn, throwing all those compliments at Steffy when she just cheated on him. I hope when he finds out he rips that poster of Liam and Steffy off the wall and sets it on fire.

"You always do things the right way." Except when he doesn't, Hope. Your husband is now the king of knee-jerk reactions to the nth power. He came through for you after he came into Steffy.

Guess today was Emmy submission reel day for TK. He actually squeezed out some tears.

Yeah Hope, Liam showed up for Steffy all right. And she welcomed him with open arms--and legs. 😏

I don't know how AN said those lines today with a straight face. Liam is the exact opposite of everything Hope said. The payoff for this better be good. Better than when Hope chewed Flo out.

I doubt Ridge will tell.

Well if he doesn't and Brooke later finds out that he knew...Bridge breakup #7,659,342.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

On 12/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Poor Finn, throwing all those compliments at Steffy when she just cheated on him. I hope when he finds out he rips that poster of Liam and Steffy off the wall and sets it on fire. 

On 12/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't know how AN said those lines today with a straight face. Liam is the exact opposite of everything Hope said. The payoff for this better be good. Better than when Hope chewed Flo out.

I don't have the stomach to go and listen myself, but I feel bad for Hope and Finn, mostly Finn because he didn't know what he was getting into, it's his first and hopefully last go round on the ToD. My sympathy for Hope is on the condition this is her last go round too. I feel bad for AN too! She had to say those lines! I agree with you wholeheartedly that the payoff for this better be epic. 

On 12/18/2020 at 12:38 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Unlike Liam, Ridge actually has some idea of who he's married to and exactly what she would do, which is drag his brat daughter from here to the moon for fucking with Hope's life yet AGAIN.

And Steffy won't have Bill and Taylor and Stephanie to fight her battles this time.

I doubt Ridge will tell.

Brooke will be portrayed/viewed as the evilest bitch to ever evil for daring to criticize the flawless, never wrong, never responsible for her own choices, better than mother Teresa herself, Queen Steffy. Ridge will probably fight her battles for her though. Because that is what good fathering is apparently, not telling your daughter off for being a homewrecker (for the millionth time). I hate a lot of things about TK's Ridge but his Steffy bootlicking is in the top 5 of crappy qualities about him.  He's going to scheme, possibly gaslight, and butter Hope up so she can get with Thomas. He won't tell Brooke until he's successful and maybe not even then. 

Seriously though, where was all of this flowers and rainbows when Taylor and Steffy were dragging Hope and her mom (his "destiny") for shit they have also done and done worse. Or for shit that was their own fault?  I'm simple enough to where Ridge and Thomas could've earned a lot more points with me if they simply called a spade a spade whenever Steffy and Taylor got on their revisionist history bullshit. 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 11
On 12/19/2020 at 3:54 PM, TeamGabi said:

Seriously though, where was all of this flowers and rainbows when Taylor and Steffy were dragging Hope and her mom (his "destiny") for shit they have also done and done worse.

Actually, I do have to defend Ridge on this: although TK plays him as an ogre with all the charm of three day old moldy bread, RM was quick to stand up to Steffy when she'd pull her scenanigans, like the "Ho For The Future" gag (aided and abetted by her great-aunt Pam!) and when Ridge understandably assumed she was the one who exposed Brooke and Oliver at a press conference.

• Love 5

Thomas Thomas Thomas Thomas Thomas.  Jeeeesus!! Hope still can't stop talking about Thomas!   I don't blame Liam for cheating on her ass.  I really don't.

And now she's wearing those big ass pajamas and trying to seduce Liam.   🤣 

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Thomas Thomas Thomas Thomas Thomas.  Jeeeesus!! Hope still can't stop talking about Thomas!   I don't blame Liam for cheating on her ass.  I really don't.

And now she's wearing those big ass pajamas and trying to seduce Liam.   🤣 

I still do lol

I dunno how long you've been watching, but Liam bouncing back to Steffy at every misunderstanding and fight has been a hallmark of his nearly from the beginning of their relationship. I do dearly wish Hope would not hype that fool Thomas up, but if Liam thinks the wife who suffered a literally nervous breakdown over premarital sex would step out on their marriage...well, that's his issue that he doesn't know thing one about the woman he's attempted to marry ten times in as many years.

Liam can use his big boy words to tell Hope his he feels about Thomas. At that point the ball would be in her court to respect that or not. Given Hope's tendency to powder her own ass, it'll likely fall on deaf ears as it usually does but that's the mature, responsible thing to do. Not rush off to your ex-wife's place and get drunk to have sex, then moon over the hood time and pout that he couldn't enjoy it guilt free because Hope hadn't actually cheated.

The baby story should have put this level of communication breakdown permanently to rest, but alas, Bell's writing is garbage and we were all optimistic for to think he'd never let this go the way he's treated Brooke for all these decades.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

Heh, Hope has settled right into the dreary housewife role in those decidedly unsexy PJs. The honeymoon phase of the Logan/Spencer marriage is definitely over. 🙄

TK has been working out too it seems. I think he was looking pretty tight today for a guy heading into his mid-fifties. (Wonder if he's hoping to get in on that AMC reboot in the works? 🤔)

"Guilt is a waste." Guess that explains a lot about Steffy's behavior after the It Wasn't a Mannequinn boink. She doesn't feel guilty, she just doesn't want to have to apologize to Finn for cheating on him.

But Ridge, you didn't "close the book" on Flo. You're the main reason she's not reconsidering her poor life choices from inside a prison cell. It's hard to imagine that you could close the book on your son but not on that babynapping golddigger.

The wife/girlfriend of the actor who plays Finn has a banging body. Assuming that was her from the neck down and not JMW.

Sooooo, is Steffy already pregnant from Liam or are Finn's boys better swimmers? Can't wait until Finn is suspicious enough to start doing the math. 😏

Hope's tendency to powder her own ass

Now that's quite a visual!🤗

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Guilt is a waste." Guess that explains a lot about Steffy's behavior after the It Wasn't a Mannequinn boink. She doesn't feel guilty, she just doesn't want to have to apologize to Finn for cheating on him.

Ain't that always her motive? She's never felt an ounce of guilt for a damn thing in her life--not for cheating on her first boyfriend with the man who "murdered" her twin, not for the various unavailable men she tried to fuck with before Liam was in the picture, and certainly nothing since 2011, including killing Aly and nearly offing Ivy. 

At least this time, were not hearing bullshit about Evil Logans. Not yet, anyway.

• Love 7

After 15 minutes of platitudes we finally get Stuffy covering her tracks. I would almost guarantee  that Stuffy would not call out Liam’s name in the heat of passion.  On the other hand Liam would call out Stuffy’s name in the heat of passion but first he needs to be able to get an erection before he gets that far. 

On the comment up thread about the difference in Hope’s and Stuffy’s seductive sleep ware, I see your point but, for me, flannel PJ’s would turn me on. I also found the quiet more demure women to be more freaky in bed and the seductresses to be very selfish.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder if he's hoping to get in on that AMC reboot in the works? 🤔

If so, good riddance. Brad Bell should cut him loose and kill Ridge off for good, freeing Brooke up to a new Destiny in either Bill, a recast Nick, Loading Dock Guy, a newly retired Dave...literally anyone else. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

So, they have dispensed with the small little garden trowel, and have graduated up to the big ole spade to shovel the schmaltz. For heaven's sake, but that shit was deep yesterday. Liam is the greatest and the bestest that ever was, and Steffy loves Finn, and Finn loves Steffy. It is all just so.......Kumbaya. Ok Show we get it. You are putting on a thick, sugary sweet layer of icing on a four tier fruitcake. After we slice through all that gooey goodness on top, we will hit that hard, nasty ass first layer of uck. But who will be the one to cut the cake? 

Can Brooke have a SL that is not about propping Ridge? 

Where the hell is Bill? 

It was nice to see a sex scene; they are an integral part of soaps. This social distancing is just killing it for me. Brooke can't comfort Ridge, no one could get near Thomas in the hospital, and people are kissing mannequins (Hopequinn not included in that statement). It makes everything feel off and sterile. I watch football now with renewed interest; those big, beautiful men touching each other, tackling each other. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Fine, if no one else is going to bring it up, I will. Have Liam &/or Steffy showered since Hopequinn Romance night, which was actually the night before yesterday's show aired, even though it's been 53 weeks in actual show? Not to be graphic, but, you know, there might be some clues, if neither has bothered to shower since their couch boink, which wasn't even wild enough to wake Kelly, the eternally sleeping toddler. Hope may not catch it, but Dr. Finn might. However, both of them, especially Steffy, having sexy times is 100% proof that there will be a WTD in a few months/weeks. Damn, Steffy, if you've had 2 pregnancies which required paternity tests, you may need to rethink your life choices. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

At least this time, were not hearing bullshit about Evil Logans. Not yet, anyway.

Oh plenty of that is being done on a couple of soap forums. Somehow everything that happens is Hope or Brooke's fault.

Damn, Steffy, if you've had 2 pregnancies which required paternity tests, you may need to rethink your life choices. 

Right? The show tried to clean up Liam's act by suddenly aging Kelly (thereby eliminating the "two women pregnant inside a year" rag on him) but I don't know how they fix Steffy's history unless we're now supposed to pretend she never slept with Bill. Good luck with that, Bradley. A lot of us still want Kelly to be Bill's kid. We ain't forgetting sh!t.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The show tried to clean up Liam's act by suddenly aging Kelly (thereby eliminating the "two women pregnant inside a year" rag on him)

But YouTube still exists. 

Hell, anyone with All Access can watch B&B from September 2013 in its entirety if they so choose and hate life so much. It won't change the fact that Kelly was born June 2018 and Beth six months later. And we know if this god-forsaken show somehow eeks out another decade on the air, they'll both be SORASed back to the same age to fight over another bland, boring ass waffle not unlike their father and grandfather.

I assume that's where Brad Bell is headed with this, giving Liam two daughters specifically so closed together?

but I don't know how they fix Steffy's history unless we're now supposed to pretend she never slept with Bill. Good luck with that, Bradley.

Right? 

It's not like anyone is even slut-shaming her for it like I've seen with Brooke for ages! Despite how Still 2.0 was fumbled so badly, I would still rather see them together that to watch Steffy chase his feckless son.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Finn could literally be a board with a face taped to it, or, a Finnequinn, & I'd still want Steffy with him over Liam. That ToD is way past its' prime. I'm just glad to have an actual love interest, or, I was, until this last month. 

Do we know Finn's first name? Or is he going to be like Jax, where even his mom calls him Jax. I know Jax's first name was Jasper, but even his mom called him Jax. Different show, I know.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Zoey was right about Paris wandering around the building.  And I'm sorry, but I couldn't take anyone seriously who dressed like a 12 year old, and Paris looked just like that when she was talking to Carter.  Girlfriend needs a wardrobe makeover, and she was not convincing at all when she was reciting her lines to Carter about her work.

• Love 4

So I watched the show live today, which is risky since one thing that makes this mess tolerable for me is being able to get through it in 20 minutes or less.

WTH did Hope have on? She looked to me like an escapee from an Alice in Wonderland fever dream. 😱

Hmm, Finn does not have a bad body. Looked freshly waxed. 😉

I liked the print of Zoe's pantsuit if not the color.

Paris again interrupting someone on their job. What is wrong with her? Is she on the spectrum? 😑

Hopequinn! How you doin' girl? You need to change clothes though.

That was an awful lot of expository dialogue the writers gave Paris today. In fact, it seemed to me she was reading most of it from off-screen. They're trying hard to justify her presence I guess.

Oh man, I'd pay cash money for Hopequinn to start trash-talking Steffy when they're alone in that office. "You fcuked a guy who couldn't tell me from a real person! How lame are you?"

I knew it! One way or another they had to get Paris working at FC. Meanwhile, I counted at least three mentions today of Carter being the COO. Seriously? Why is it still such a big deal? (Bradley, you need to stop with this. It's getting close to offensive, IMO.)

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The wife/girlfriend of the actor who plays Finn has a banging body. Assuming that was her from the neck down and not JMW.

I read a while back on this forum that the Steffy double is played by Finn's real life wife who was on the show Vampire Diaries.  (Kayla Atwell?)

Sooooo, is Steffy already pregnant from Liam or are Finn's boys better swimmers? Can't wait until Finn is suspicious enough to start doing the math. 😏

Now that's quite a visual!🤗

6 hours ago, nkotb said:

Fine, if no one else is going to bring it up, I will. Have Liam &/or Steffy showered since Hopequinn Romance night, which was actually the night before yesterday's show aired, even though it's been 53 weeks in actual show? Not to be graphic, but, you know, there might be some clues, if neither has bothered to shower since their couch boink, which wasn't even wild enough to wake Kelly, the eternally sleeping toddler. Hope may not catch it, but Dr. Finn might. However, both of them, especially Steffy, having sexy times is 100% proof that there will be a WTD in a few months/weeks. Damn, Steffy, if you've had 2 pregnancies which required paternity tests, you may need to rethink your life choices. 

How much time is supposed to have passed on the show between the Liam/Steffy Night of Infamy, and the sex scene between Finn & Steffy?  IRL, it felt like months have passed but on the show...?  Maybe there won't be a reason for Finn to be suspicious of the timing.

• Love 1

Hopequinn! How you doin' girl? You need to change clothes though.

And a bath too.  She oughta be right funky after that mauling she got from Thomas.

Meanwhile, I counted at least three mentions today of Carter being the COO. Seriously? Why is it still such a big deal? (Bradley, you need to stop with this. It's getting close to offensive, IMO.)

I agree, it is becoming offensive.

Sad to say, I'm not looking forward to Paris sticking around because the actress just comes across as too young.  I never thought I'd say this but I think Zoey is a better match for Zende because she's more mature.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

What does it say when your newly appointed, highly touted COO is forced to work out of the design office? If you want us to believe he is the COO, give the man a proper office. 

And cue Paris's opening to join Forrester. I'm ok with it; at least it will prevent the aimless wandering of the building. And I must express my relief that Paris will not be modeling. 

Zoey, girl, shut the fuck up. Your ice is still pretty thin you know, and I don't see how your sister was "interfering" in your precious little life. This whole thing is beginning to smack far too much of Maya and Nicole. Change it up Show. 

I never thought I would say that Steffy is the only normal dressing young woman on the show, but I am going to anyway. Hope's.....um.....dress, reminded me of a demented, evil clown circus. Zoey's attire brought me back to my childhood and Dr. Zeus books. Paris's pants looked like mine after I finished painting my house. 

Poor Hopequinn, I fear she will be relegated to the back row of the storage room. Her clothes growing worn and tattered, her lovely hair growing oily and grody, her makeup drying up and cracking off. I really think Hope should take her doppelganger home and take proper care of her. An added bonus would be a constant reminder to Liam that he fucked Steffy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, nkotb said:

Damn, Steffy, if you've had 2 pregnancies which required paternity tests, you may need to rethink your life choices. 

She’d avoid repeating a lot of her mistakes by simply cutting Liam off completely. Have the nannies pick up/drop off for visits. She simply can’t be trusted to stick to he declarations of ending her Liam-dickpendence so she needs to just cut him off cold turkey.

Ridge’s initial ‘urrgggah!!!’ reaction upon seeing the Hopequinn made me chuckle. 

Oh, if only the Hopequinn could start in on Steffy. But it’s nice that they haven’t tossed her yet. Maybe she has more shenanigans to pull before being tossed in the mannequin wood chipper.

I liked Zoe’s pantsuit but yeah not here for Maya/Nicole 2.0. 

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

What does it say when your newly appointed, highly touted COO is forced to work out of the design office? If you want us to believe he is the COO, give the man a proper office. 

Oh come now, Thorne was the son of the founders and never got his own office! 😂 No way is Carter gonna get his own space!

58 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Zoey's attire brought me back to my childhood and Dr. Zeus books. 

Zoe's outfit on the Christmas Tweet they put out puts me in mind of a rich heiress who's most recent husband died under suspect circumstances. A white dress with feather fringe? 

For a guy who was presumably raised in Southern California, Bell has no pulse on what even normal people are wearing, much less anyone in the fashion business. All the styles on the show would be considered conservative for a JC Penney campaign, much less the fashion capital of the world.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

not here for Maya/Nicole 2.0. 

I wasn't here for Maya/Nicole 1.0, but that one at least gave us some interesting dynamics from the Avant parents and Lizzie Logan who I assume will show up again as a teenager.

One Buckingham sister was one too many.

• Love 4

What is Hope wearing?  Hope’s dress is more suited for Arizona than LA and Zoey’s dress is more suited for the Cayman Islands. 

Stuffy, what’s the fun of being the boss if you can’t go in late every once in a while or usually not going in at all.  

Wow what a coincidence, Olivia retires from the Foster Foundation and Paris just happens to be beside a social worker but is also interesting in non profit organizations and holds a certificate in community organizing (say what).  Now Paris has all this experience including awards and accolades for being an up and comer.  So why is she still not a part of some major fund raiser and only helping our a friend?  

As stated up thread Zoey/Paris is reminiscent of Maya/Nicole. Are we going to find out that Zoey was born a man?Unlike Maya, Zoey is not overly feminine. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Oh come now, Thorne was the son of the founders and never got his own office! 😂 No way is Carter gonna get his own space!

So true, but then Thorne was "the other Forrester son".  And he did have an office, although it was in the basement. But it had a door with venetian blinds and everything. Brooke used to come in and lock that door, and or course that is where Thorne had his epic meltdown about Ridge. And there is also the little matter that Thorne was the purchasing guy, while our Carter is the COO. 

11 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

She’d avoid repeating a lot of her mistakes by simply cutting Liam off completely. Have the nannies pick up/drop off for visits. She simply can’t be trusted to stick to he declarations of ending her Liam-dickpendence so she needs to just cut him off cold turkey.

OMG....once again I almost swallowed my tongue! You guys need to stop it!

11 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ridge’s initial ‘urrgggah!!!’ reaction upon seeing the Hopequinn made me chuckle.

Me too. Ridge has been a little off lately. Outside of his incessant shouting at the hospital, he has been warm, and friendly, and complimentary. And smiling a lot too. Very strange. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2