Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Zoe's outfit on the Christmas Tweet they put out puts me in mind of a rich heiress who's most recent husband died under suspect circumstances. A white dress with feather fringe? 

Had to go take a look and actually I liked the dress. I thought it fit Zoe's personality. Maybe not so much for the wife of a corporate executive though.

Me too. Ridge has been a little off lately. Outside of his incessant shouting at the hospital, he has been warm, and friendly, and complimentary. And smiling a lot too. Very strange. 

My current theory is they're turning Ridge into a kinder gentler version of himself because he's on his way out. I bet TK is going back to AMC in its upcoming reboot.

Actually, the B&B just hired a new "fashion consultant" to style the actors' wardrobe.

Maybe that explains Hope's different look lately. Less Boho chic but something's still off about it to me. That dress she had on yesterday made no sense, Meanwhile, they've definitely upscaled Zoe's look. Yesterday it was Gucci, and recently she's worn Balmain and Alexander Wang. Those are real high fashion, not cheap knock-offs.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

My current theory is they're turning Ridge into a kinder gentler version of himself because he's on his way out. I bet TK is going back to AMC in its upcoming reboot.

I never watched AMC, and didn't know it was getting a reboot. I am really surprised about that with the struggles soaps have been facing in recent years. But, if it means he would no longer have to be flying from coast to coast, I totally get it. But what would that mean for B&B and the never ending Bridge? Another recast? Please NO! Unless they bring Ronn back. Let Brooke move on, preferably as a solo act for a long time. Another thing that piques my interest is how Ridge would be written out? There was some dialogue with Brooke about how he wasn't feeling great. Of course, that could have just been because of Thomas, but then again you never really know with Show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Unless they bring Ronn back. Let Brooke move on, preferably as a solo act for a long time. Another thing that piques my interest is how Ridge would be written out? There was some dialogue with Brooke about how he wasn't feeling great. Of course, that could have just been because of Thomas, but then again you never really know with Show. 

That's what I've been wondering: would they bring RM back, try to recast again, or "disappear" Ridge by death or whatever. I can't see RM returning to the role but wow would that be a PR coup for B&B. I think his vibe is passé now though. There are plenty of out-of-work soap actors available but is Bradley willing to pay for one of them? Ridge getting killed off would be a game-changer but what would that mean for Brooke? Pretty much her whole thing is her Destiny to be with Ridge. Does she just let that go? It could all be interesting, assuming TK would actually be leaving. That's just speculation for now but I think the AMC fans who were there at the end would want his character and that character's romantic partner back.

• Love 5

I'm sorry, but I can't stand to even look at Paris and her silly outfits anymore.  I guess she was brought on to appeal to younger viewers?  If so, I haven't seen any young people where I live dressed like that.  She looks like an idiot and I can't believe that's what she wore in her meeting with Carter and trying to talk herself into a job there.  I wouldn't hire her to walk my dog looking like that.  The dog would be embarrassed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Does Steffy actually get paid for working at FC? She only goes to the office maybe once or twice a month. Guess she can do most of her job remotely.

Yes, Paris, you are a one-woman invasion of the Zoe Territory. Why are you even at FC again? You stay stalking the place while people are trying to work. 😒

Steffy's eyebrows were interesting today. Is thick and heavy the style now?

Bye Hopequinn! Sorry you didn't get to talk some ish to Steffy in your inimitable way. 😕

Does Carter even know the woman he's engaged to? Zoe is not going to be thrilled that he's trying to hire her sister but he already thinks he deserves a prize for it. Ugh, I think he is such a tool.

Hope, when the truth comes out and you look back on that gushing convo today between you and Steffy and Liam about Finn, you are going to want to rip out your own tongue. And then Liam's balls. 😐

LIAM! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! If you couldn't do the time then you shouldn't have done the crime. Loved that "boy, you better calm the eff down" look Steffy gave Liam. She is not trying to suffer this fool gladly.

• Love 10

Carter, you really don’t know 💩 about Paris. A few online articles that’s about it. But just like with Zoey, your impatience is showing.  

Is Hope & Liam & Stuffy & Finn going to turn into Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice?  

Liam, 🧇 boy, is leaking Maple Syrup once again. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh, I just dislike Zoey more and more. The way I see it Zoey girl, is you are responsible for your own choices; not your sister. If you chose to let yourself get engaged to a man you don't really love and want to be with, that is on you. Don't go snarking at your sister because she didn't make the same dumb ass choices. You know, you came to this country as a stalker, then you became a liar, and now you are a fake. Paris may be young and raw and naive and aimless, but she is a decent person, who is devoted to good causes. I will enjoy watching Zoey's face crack when she learns that Carter wants Paris to head up the Forrester foundation. And you can be pissed about Zende showing Paris his beautiful smile and paying attention to her all you want. They are both single, and can fucking flirt with each other all they want. Bitch. 

How apropos that Liam showed up in his green Nutcracker jacket, cause he is about to crack open a big ole nut of doom and heartache. I think Steffy is gonna be really pissed off, and maybe won't want to get back together with the waffle. Who knows what Hope will do. So, will Liam's confession be Hope's Christmas present? Wouldn't it be something if Hope gave Liam his own Christmas gift by telling him she is pregnant, as we watch Steffy struggling with another WTD situation? Will Finn be forgiving? Maybe if the baby is his. Finn is such an unknown. I still say he is the third lost Spencer son. 

Charlie better take proper care of Hopequinn. I feel her work is not yet finished. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Says She's 'Broken' Days Before Christmas - LADbible

I shudder to think what "broken" means in the context of a sex doll. Unless the guy is just doing this for social media likes, that story seems so sad to me. At least Thomas and Hopequinn was funny because it was so ridiculous.

I still say he is the third lost Spencer son. 

Lol, was $Bill a pro basketball player in his previous life because another grown kid by some random woman would start looking like NBA numbers to me. 😉

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Wouldn't it be something if Hope gave Liam his own Christmas gift by telling him she is pregnant, as we watch Steffy struggling with another WTD situation?

Noooooooooo x Infinity! Just had to put that out there in the universe. If Liam knocks the same two women up again at the same time? There is no saving this show 😂 

Liam needs a lump of coal in his stocking. Then someone needs to beat him with it 😂

14 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I still say he is the third lost Spencer son. 

I wish he could’ve been Thorne’s but that would make him Steffy’s half-cousin and they’ve had sex so no dice.

Or he could be Eric’s or the son of an illegitimate child of Eric’s making him a legit Forrester nonrelated to Steffy. 

Finn being Bill’s would bring Bill into the story at least. Another interesting possibility would be if is he’s Deacon’s younger brother which would make him Hope’s uncle.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Finn being Bill’s would bring Bill into the story at least. Another interesting possibility would be if is he’s Deacon’s younger brother which would make him Hope’s uncle.

Or just make him be Deacon Jr.

• Love 5

Paris doesn’t dress like a newly graduated social worker. Those flashy threads look expensive (talking cost not aesthetic!). BTW, if I were a qualified, experienced applicant for that foundation job, I would be really pissed if the inexperienced sister of the Forrester COO’s fiancée got the job.

• Love 6

Paris looks like the Harley Davidson Christmas Hooker. And those feathered come do me pumps reminded me of Dorothy on Golden Girls when she played Turkey Lurkey. 

I hate it when people bastardize religious caroles like Paris did.  And I don’t like her voice.  Very raspy. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

"Paris" didn't even dress that flashy on "Empire," and her current attire would have been perfect for her character on that show (whose name I forgot.)

Hopefully, Zende will give her some pointers on how to dress for her formal interviews with Ridge and Eric.  Zoey would probably sabotage her by recommending something completely inappropriate.

On an aside, wouldn't Forrester HR be working with outside executive search firm to find the new head of the FC Foundation? Why is the COO tasked with that? (I know they have an HR department because it has been mentioned before when hiring interns and models.)

ITA with @LittleIggy. Unfortunately, nepotism is rife in the workplace. A totally inexperienced and inappropriate person is brought in, then, it is up to the long-term, loyal existing staff (who probably got passed over for the promotion) to bring them up to speed. Seen it happen over and over again.  It's either that or a young, inexperienced person with the "right" credentials is brought in because the company can get them cheaper than promoting a well-qualified existing employee.

• Love 4

I'm sorry to rant on Christmas Eve, but here goes, lol.  As a black woman, I am embarrassed that TPTB couldn't pick better actors than these four dipshits Carter, Zoey, Zende, and Paris.  I know due to COVID that they have to keep distance from each other, but they sound stilted and fake and can't act their way out of a paper bag.   None of them.  Oh, and the singing was awful.  I know this is just a soap opera, but surely they could have found better actors.  

The only positive thing I can say about today is that I did like Zoey's outfit, although with the ends of those sleeves she can't eat anything without dipping them in her plate.  Paris:  A biker outfit is not fitting for a Christmas gathering.   Zende looked like a fop.

I might be proven wrong but, right now?  I think Paris is shady as hell and Zoey will look like an angel in comparison. 

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

Has Hope never met her brother? Seems like she'd recognize him, no? Though if not, that could explain why Hope and Finn are kind of simpatico in a non-romantic way.

I like the idea of Finn being Eric's son. Maybe Eric knocked up some model back in the day and unbeknownst to him, Stephanie found out and paid the woman to go away. That'd be funny for Steffy to be dating her sort of uncle. An uncle who's actually a biological Forrester, unlike herself.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 12/23/2020 at 10:46 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

That's what I've been wondering: would they bring RM back, try to recast again, or "disappear" Ridge by death or whatever

Like you, I don't see RM coming back. Music was always his first passion and B&B was his day job that helped fund that. The guy seems pretty happy in his post B&B retirement jamming out. 

I don't even need RM back tbh, just an actor that can respect the 25 year history of the character. Dunno that I'd wanna see Eric bury any of his children but Ridge as is currently on the show doesn't work.

1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Eve, but here goes, lol.  As a black woman, I am embarrassed that TPTB couldn't pick better actors than these four dipshits Carter, Zoey, Zende, and Paris.  I know due to COVID that they have to keep distance from each other, but they sound stilted and fake and can't act their way out of a paper bag.   None of them.  Oh, and the singing was awful.  I know this is just a soap opera, but surely they could have found better actors

I don't think this show--hell, this entire network--sees it's black characters as anything but diversity tokens to check a box off to cover their asses. I mean, I've been watching Show since shortly after Amber gave birth outta town to cover that she slept with a black guy (and all the problematic trappings of that story*) and of the scant handful of minority characters, MYa was the only one who managed to make any notable impact on the show and with audiences whatsoever. You'd think Justin would have but mostly he exists to play sidekick to $Bill.

It's awful.

9 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Has Hope never met her brother?

If she had, it would've been before she learned to walk. Amber lost custody of Eric and he lived with his Finance Creek grandparents ever since until some Y&R retcon had him in Tawny's custody instead. There was one reference to Amber putting him up in a boarding school back in 2o10, which was hilarious given Hope (born 3 years later than he) had just graduated high school.

Gotta love SORAS 🥴

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

This Christmas episode was awful. I get that real-life dictates a limited number of actors in a room, socially distanced, but it makes for a weird dynamic in the world of the “play”. I think I would rather have seen  a vintage holiday episode from the vault.

And don’t get me started on the singing. WTF?????

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I might be proven wrong but, right now?  I think Paris is shady as hell and Zoey will look like an angel in comparison. 

Zoey decked out in a white dress with feathers and Paris dressed in black leather telegraphed the virgin good girl angel/bad girl vibe HARD. We remember when Zoey first came on the scene, show.  You ain't fooling nobody.

4 hours ago, nilyank said:

Now that would be one heck of a swerve. Finn changed his name from Deacon Sharpe Jr., went to medical school, and established a life in LA where he knows his 'mother' Amber lives with his sister Rosie and plays like he doesn't know who Steffy or Hope or Liam or Ridge are?  I'd then wonder what game he's playing at. Thing is, Deacon Jr being in town is lessened by Rick and Amber not being involved. Thing is Rick would look like Finn's brother rather than his onetime believed to be father but any storyline that takes focus off ToD 2.0 I would be totally down with.  A Maya/Rick/Amber triangle with Deacon Jr. back and stirring things up by being Rick's 'firstborne/first claimed' while also seducing Steffy and tapping into her inner bad girl is loads more interesting that Zoe/Paris or Hope/Liam/Steffy.  Hope finally addressing her Sharpe side of the family and having a brother who would be in her corner and support her would be something nice to see.

I was happy to see Stephanie's portrait up for the holiday. SF got some coin and Brooke was thumbing her nose at Quinn. But poor Eric looked so tired. He's still having to play referee even in Quinn's absence and he just doesn't seem happy or content with her anymore.  He seems to have fallen into the better to be with someone than alone line of thinking which is sad because Donna would move Heaven and Earth to make him happy and I just can't believe he loves Quinn more than he did Donna and yet he stays with Quinn when all she brings him is heartburn.

• Love 9

Eric must be a hard sleeper. Quinn too if neither of them heard Brooke messing around down in their living room.

I liked Brooke's dress. Great color for her and it showed off her legs nicely.

Oy, Zende's suit. Was he wearing it inside out?

The Buckingham women are fans of boa feathers it seems.

I didn't hate Paris' look but maybe the first time you go to your date's family's home you don't want to look like a dominatrix. 🙀

Eric a Boomer? Not quite. More like the Silent Generation. No shade.

Yeah, no, I could live with Zoe never "singing" again. 😖

They fcuking had to mention Carter is the COO AGAIN! Bradley, stop it! Now you're just making it a mockery. Find another way to thumb your nose at CBS.

Okay, at least the actress who plays Paris is an actual professional singer. She handled the a cappella okay I guess.

Heh, looked like TK didn't know the words to Joy to the World. 🤗

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Zoey decked out in a white dress with feathers and Paris dressed in black leather telegraphed the virgin good girl angel/bad girl vibe HARD. We remember when Zoey first came on the scene, show.  You ain't fooling nobody.

Exactly!  I forgot to comment about the obvious contrast in outfits.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

I am still beyond baffled why they are just trying to wholesale erase Zoe's entire history. The actress was never a Viola Davis, or even Halle Berry in Catwoman, but she was far more convincing as a shit stirring schemer than an alledged heroine.

And Paris' so called shadiness is in no way, shape or form anywhere close to touching the shit Zoe pulled in her first two weeks on the show, much less anything after 2019. As someone else said upthread, Zoe accepting a wedding ring from a man she doesn't love was her decision....the most recent in a long line of poor decisions. If she can't use her big girl words to say what she means, that's not Paris's fault.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Well, I guess the writers are trying to tell us that if Flo can be forgiven, so can Zoey. ☹️

But the thing is, Zoe had a shady background even before the Beth story--she came 7000 miles to stalk her ex-boyfriend and framed an innocent person (Sally) for something she did while trying to get close to Xander. I can kinda feel a twinge of sorrow for the position she was in re: her father, at least in the beginning, but she wasn't some poor, naive babe in the woods before that either.

Can she been redeemed? Yeah, soap characters have overcome far worse, but usually the show doesn't tell the audience we have always been at war with Eastasia to make that happen. As a recent example, the show's had Steffy openly acknowledge that she fucked up her marriage to Liam on her own and she largely went about her life these last three years causing no problems with Lope until a month ago. Just let ppl acknowledge things and we'll be fine.

And Flo? Dear God, she has no purpose on this show, period. It's Christmas Eve, so I'll be charitable to say Katrina Bowman got hosed with this role and I hope she has a better career after leaving B&B.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

But the thing is, Zoe had a shady background even before the Beth story--she came 7000 miles to stalk her ex-boyfriend and framed an innocent person (Sally) for something she did while trying to get close to Xander. I can kinda feel a twinge of sorrow for the position she was in re: her father, at least in the beginning, but she wasn't some poor, naive babe in the woods before that either.

Can she been redeemed? Yeah, soap characters have overcome far worse, but usually the show doesn't tell the audience we have always been at war with Eastasia to make that happen. As a recent example, the show's had Steffy openly acknowledge that she fucked up her marriage to Liam on her own and she largely went about her life these last three years causing no problems with Lope until a month ago. Just let ppl acknowledge things and we'll be fine.

And Flo? Dear God, she has no purpose on this show, period. It's Christmas Eve, so I'll be charitable to say Katrina Bowman got hosed with this role and I hope she has a better career after leaving B&B.

Oh, I know Zoe has a shady past and has done some awful things, but I'm just saying the writers seem to want to rehabilitate her like they did Flo. 

• Love 2

Who the fuck Brooke thinks she is putting Stephanie’s portrait back over the fireplace. Oh, I forgot she’s Brooke Fucking Logan the slut from the valley. 

I’m not sure if I like Zende’s tux but for some reason it looks really good on him. As for Zoey, 🤢🤢🤮.  Daisy Duck wants her feathers back. Zoey still sounds like a 🐸 croaking which is made more evident by Paris’ rendition of “Silent Night”. Paris, come on girl, do you really think that outfit looks good you?  At least it’s better than Zoey. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I came here to also post that I enjoyed Paris' singing.  Zoey ... not so much.  I just cannot warm up to her.

I think that some of the other actors weren't singing the carols along with Eric because maybe they don't sing so well? It looked like Brooke and Zende were lip syncing, but that's OK.

Loved Brooke's red dress. Very sexy and classy.

Now, regarding any possible return of RM.  I think it would be a cold day in hell before Brad Bell would invite him back. Also, as it has already been mentioned, RM's real passion is music and it sounds like he's being kept pretty busy in that area. Lastly, I am sure I read somewhere that RM said that as he's gotten older, it was becoming increasingly more difficult to memorize lines, etc.

Surely, there are better actors out there who could replace TK if we are so fortunate that he leaves and goes back to AMC, which I am sure would make him very happy, especially is he doesn't have to commute coast-to-coast. That's got to be a drag even without COVID restrictions. Whatever the case, it seems he has been working hard to spiff up.  Looks like he's lost quite a bit of weight and his hair also looks a lot better.

For anybody who is reading today ... Merry Christmas!

• Love 7

That is the kind of Holiday episode that causes me to yearn for the good old days of Forrester family gatherings. Stephanie certainly had her shortcomings, but the woman knew how to throw a proper party. But that ish yesterday? Three family members, with a few wannabes and hangers on? Even Brooke putting Stephanie back up didn't do much to brighten the mood, although I will enjoy watching Quinn take that in if we get to see it. 

Eric came off like a master of ceremonies at a circus, more than as the host of a time honored family tradition. He looked tired, and everything he did and said seemed forced. 

The non festive festivities were certainly not helped with the ever unpleasant Zoey. Geesh, what a debbie downer, truly rotten piece of work she is. A family gathering? How, pray tell, are you family? And the last time I checked, a sister is family. UGH. I just cannot stand this character on any level. Show can just keep on trying to rewrite her history but it won't work with this viewer. They can dress her in white, they can dress her in flowing robes, or a nun's habit; it won't change the fact that she is a stalking, conniving, lying, fake ass beyotch. And there isn't a plug big enough to seal up those pipes. I can never unhear that. I will admit that I did covet her shoes though. 

I loved Paris's outfit, but it wasn't appropriate for the occasion. And what a lovely voice! Completely upstaged her sour, nasty assed sister. 

I hope Zende's attire is not a signal of what we will be getting for the male younger set. That was just really, really bad. Almost looked like flannel pajamas. 

Brooke looked amazing. The old time glamor look worked well for her. And that dress was beautiful. 

• Love 10

Brooke stays keeping the right attitude with Thomas. Cold, distant, and not giving him an inch. You cannot forget that moment when he was spittle yelling in her face when she stepped up to him and he called her that ‘Slut from the valley’ and she slapped him down. As much as MA kicks butt, Thomas is a powderkeg and is he even in therapy for what he’s been through and done in the past? Ridge is such an ass- tells Brooke that he wants Thomas to stay while Steffy already is brining him over and then dumps him on her to go to work. Isn’t Steffy the CEO? Why isn’t she handling things at work with Ridge taking time off to tend to his son?

Thanksgiving/Christmas/ New Years holds some charged anniversaries for Steffy/Hope/Liam:

2017 Thanksgiving/2018 New Years- Liam/Sally smooch/Still affair/paternity test aftermath/ Hope returns

2018 Christmas/2019 New Years- Kelly’s first Christmas/Hope gives birth/Beth ‘dies’

2020 Thanksgiving/2021 New Years- Thomaquinn affair/Steam affair (It’d be poetic justice if Hope walked out on Liam 3 years to the day Liam walked out on Steffy)

Speculation: 2021 Thanksgiving/2022 New Years seems primed to be around the Steam affair fallout if they hold with tradition 😂 (if steffy’s Pregnant then she’d be due to give birth around July/August near Kelly’s birthday)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

This show is turning my brain to mush, so I'm going to have to take a break and just read comments here.  

Thomas lounging on Brooke's couch is the last straw.  I'm sick of Hope mooning after him, and we all know where this is headed.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I was changing the channel quickly, but what the hell was on Thomas' head. Even more odd, what the hell was on Hope's head.

Thomas' "head bandage" looked like a headband people used to wear in the 80's when they worked out to Sweatin' to the Oldies and while I liked Hope's pants the hat she was sporting looked ridiculous.

And could the actress allegedly playing Zoey be any more horrible?  The woman has been on the show for three years now and she hasn't improved one iota.  I would not have a problem if they got rid of her and kept Paris--she at least can act in a believable manner.

• Love 9

Wow, Ridge has ALL the nerve. He expects Brooke to play nursemaid to Thomas? In her own home? Let Thomas go stay at Eric's place. And hire a nurse.🤨

No words for Zoe's dress today. How old was she trying to be, 12? Meanwhile, I thought Paris looked rather chic though not very professional. It was more of a stalking your sister's workplace before you hit the clubs kind of look.

Thomas shows up in a track suit. Hmm. And you can't touch someone who's recuperating from brain surgery? Learn something new every day.🤔

So Paris is unemployed? Then why isn't she looking for work instead of slacking around FC?

Hope was actually dressed kind of normal today IMO. Don't know about the hat though. Is she going to start ranching as a side gig?

Carter is so clueless. Why, why, why does Zoe want to marry that fool?

I recognized "Starr the caterer" from Big Brother. She must have spent a good chunk of her winnings on her hair. Many, many bags of hair.

I can't believe Paris walked into Ridge's office dressed like that. She actually wanted to be considered for a job there? Dress the part, hon.

Thomas lounging on Brooke's sofa like he owns the place. I love it. Hope got way too  excited about it though. Oy.

Looked like Steffy hit the hair store too. She was swinging it around like she was cosplaying Cher. 😼

I sure hope Douglas isn't the one who'll rat out Liam and Steffy. Those two need to be more careful about where they rehash the tell or don't tell argument. Or stop discussing it altogether. Grow a pair, Liam. You just want to lay your guilt off on Hope so she'll suffer too. 😠

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wow, Ridge has ALL the nerve. He expects Brooke to play nursemaid to Thomas? In her own home? Let Thomas go stay at Eric's place. And hire a nurse.🤨

Thomas staying at Eric’s would’ve opened up a possible Quinn/Thomas or Shauna/Thomas hook up due to proximity. On this show that’s all the reason they’d need 😂 

I wonder...they’re having Hope vehemently reaffirm her love and unbreakable vows to Liam repeatedly to make the little worm squirm about his ONS with Steffy but it’d truly be something if Hope did end up having an affair with Thomas and she is wracked with guilt and actually comes clean with Liam ‘forgiving her’ without disclosing his lapse only for her to find out later to really dump his ass for good. Or it at least puts them on the same ‘level’ so they’re all dirtied up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

wonder...they’re having Hope vehemently reaffirm her love and unbreakable vows to Liam repeatedly to make the little worm squirm about his ONS with Steffy but it’d truly be something if Hope did end up having an affair with Thomas and she is wracked with guilt and actually comes clean with Liam ‘forgiving her’ without disclosing his lapse only for her to find out later to really dump his ass for good. Or it at least puts them on the same ‘level’ so they’re all dirtied up.

That seems exactly like the thing they would pull. Fans on social media have made it more than clear that they are fed up with Liam's fuckboy routine and nothing would quell that hatred faster than turning Hope into Brooke and directing the hate on her. I mean, Bell was quick to do that to make Bridge palpable once again by completely obliterating Nick's decency for several years.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

Douglas and Beth go to the park and Kelly only gets to sleep and the very very occasional sleep over. 

With Lurch wearing a sweat suit, the bandage looks like a sweat band than a bandage after “major” surgery. 

Paris, social workers do not wear pleather hot pants and expensive looking outfits. The people that you help are mostly poor and won’t be able to relate to you.  I worked in a poor neighborhood and I was forced to wear a suit and tie. On a daily bases I was told, in no uncertain terms, that I couldn’t see what they were going through when I was unable to help with their problem.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Paris, social workers do not wear pleather hot pants and expensive looking outfits.

I don't get it.  I mean, do the writers actually think this is good idea having her dress like that? And looking for a job too?  And how many times is she going to change her hair color?  smh

Even though I don't like most of Zoey's outfits, I get that they're "designer" and appropriate for the job she has.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Douglas and Beth go to the park and Kelly only gets to sleep and the very very occasional sleep over. 

With Lurch wearing a sweat suit, the bandage looks like a sweat band than a bandage after “major” surgery. 

When I saw Thomas walk in, I was like why the eff is he wearing a jogging suit and a headband? 😆 BTW,  I love soap opera brain surgery where they don’t have to shave the patient’s head.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LittleIggy said:

When I saw Thomas walk in, I was like why the eff is he wearing a jogging suit and a headband? 😆 BTW,  I love soap opera brain surgery where they don’t have to shave the patient’s head.

One can wonder (not). On Y&R, Chelsea is going to have brain surgery most likely with her long hair still intact afterwards. 

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't get it.  I mean, do the writers actually think this is good idea having her dress like that? And looking for a job too?  And how many times is she going to change her hair color?  smh

Even though I don't like most of Zoey's outfits, I get that they're "designer" and appropriate for the job she has.

Having grown up in California, I've been told by others I served with from others parts of the country that our style of dress is especially casual. No one will blink if you attend church wearing jeans in most churches in my part of Southern California for example.

But for a public service job, many of these would raise an eyebrow to say the least. And pink hair?! Like, I'm a black woman. Without getting too deep in the history of black hair, most of use who want a professional career  learn real quick that wigs are our best friends if we wanna have alternative colors outside of work and not have get into issues for hairstyles that are far more conservative than this.

Note to the board spies: this is why Bell needs a diversity consultant. I'm available 🙂

34 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

One can wonder (not). On Y&R, Chelsea is going to have brain surgery most likely with her long hair still intact afterwards. 

One needs brains to have brain surgery, no???

😉

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Thomas looked like he had just come from a few sets at Wimbledon. 

Ridge you fucker! That was completely unfair, and quite nasty of you. Brooke is so lost in her Bridge Wonderland though, that all she wants to do is make her Wittle Ridgey happy. I was glad that Brooke decided to put the shit right out there, so there are no misunderstandings. Still, the repercussions from this mess could be far reaching. Is there any doubt now that Thomas will overhear the conspirators discussing to tell or not to tell? Of course outing them would hurt his sister deeply, and would probably put a screeching halt to her new romance, but pesky details like that have never stopped Thomas. And he could stand to gain big when Hope has had her fill of waffles. But the important thing would be that Thomas wouldn't appear obsessed with Hope; he didn't break up her marriage, her philandering husband and his sister did all the heavy lifting for him. 

What the hell is Zoey's deal? Why is she so hellbent on getting Paris out of LA? There has to be more between these two, because her nastiness towards Paris does not make any sense otherwise. Could it be that Paris wanted to make something of herself, while Zoey was an entitled daddy's girl, who felt she deserved everything without working for it? Paris went to college, and has done some amount of work, while Zoey was busy stalking Xander. I don't know, but listening to Zoey try to tell her sister that she is not welcome in LA, and then going on to Carter about how he is a big ole COO of a major fashion house, and shouldn't be wasting his time talking to her lowly sister, simply set my teeth on edge. And once again Show, you can keep dressing Zoey like a grade schooler, but I will always see her for what she truly is. 

Now Paris's outfit was certainly not appropriate for a job interview, but she didn't know that was the reason Ridge wanted to talk to her. Would she had dressed differently if she knew Ridge was going to offer her a job? Probably not. This character seems to beat to the rhythm of her own drummer, so who knows. But Ridge didn't seem to care. I read some spoilers that say:

Spoiler

Carter is taken aback by Zoey's reaction. Apparently she will have a total meltdown, with plenty of shouting and throwing of office objects. I can't wait! Tee Hee!!!

Hope couldn't hide her excitement that Thomas was going to be staying with Brooke. She just needs to own it. For the second time I have liked Hope's outfit. So comfy and casual. And I love hats, so that worked for me too. 

Liam too, needs to own it. He wants to unload so badly to Hope. I swear, I threw up a little in my mouth, when this piece of work once again told Steffy he didn't regret anything, and how much he enjoyed their illicit tryst. You sorry ass fuck. You simply cannot wait to reinstate your boundaries with Steffy, and to let the world know what man she truly loves, as you proceed to cut the Finns off of her new romance. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 7

Hope and Liam is B&B's equivalent to Sharon and Nick: a youthful romance that both poured energy into for far too long before either realizes there's no *there* there.I really did want to see them succeed after everything they were put through in the early '10s and seeing Liam actively fight for a woman for a change, but it needs to be done for good after this.

I think it's pretty telling that fans are largely more welcoming than anything else re: the inevitable Thope relationship. Under any other circumstance, a woman dating a man who help keep her from her child and who gaslit his own son would be the kiss of death for said character. And it's not even that I see people supporting it because they want Hope outta the way for Steffy, because her fans are rightfully tired of her being a human waifu pillow whenever Liam gets mad at Hope. Both sides are just that sick of the guy.

And that's a shame because at his core, Liam is a far more decent guy than all the rest of the men on this show. He generally doesn't go out of his way to screw people over out of malice or bitter spite and of the two people he harbors resentment and anger towards are for rightful reasons,at least initially. He also doesn't rape people, which is not a sentence I should have to write, but...well.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Hope and Liam is B&B's equivalent to Sharon and Nick: a youthful romance that both poured energy into for far too long before either realizes there's no *there* there.

Awww, even though they’ve out each other through hell, I’ll always have a soft spot for Shick and do believe that they’re an endgame couple. Shey and Phick are a joke.

Its like I said before - Liam is a tool but he’s never been this much of a tool. The writing is intentionally trashing this character for Thope to become more palatable with Steffy skating with Finn because Liam will be the sole culprit of playing on recovering addict Steffy’s feelings and getting her drunk when the show also wants to push she’s a strong independent woman who knows her mind. Not saying Liam isn’t culpable but the writing is stacked against him big time in this instance.

Steffy’s motivations haven’t even been really addressed as I’m still unclear if she loves and wants Finn, why did she sleep with Liam -especially when she was so adamant that she was moving on and with Finn. Even the show’s social media keeps pushing Sinn as the love story but the show writing had Steffy actually thinking that she and Liam were reuniting. If that’s the case then looking back on Steffy lapping up Finn’s devotion and how it irked Liam seems more like she was using Finn to make Liam jealous, enjoying that for once Liam was spinning, while also enjoying Finn’s attention but also knowing that Liam was still had a lip on the hook as well given his jealousy. It makes her look like she was still playing games even as she was supposedly moving on.

Liam needs to take his lumps, confess to Hope, pack up and move in with Bill and be in everyone’s doghouse for a while. If Thope happens, it happens and we see what comes of it. Steffy can then deal with the fallout with Finn or decide to continue to lie. If Steffy ends up pregnant and in a WTD, if Liam ends up the daddy she needs to really decide if she wants to use this child to lure Liam back in or realize that she and her children deserve better and just agree to joint custody and keep it at that. And honestly I’d really like for Liam to go into therapy to address his toxic decisions and abandonment issues and really be smacked with the cold reality that he is screwing up his daughters with his behavior. 

Had to chortle at Steffy’s ‘Think of the children!’ To try to bring Liam into line. Girl, you only think of the children after the fact. You’re using Kelly to guilt Liam into staying quiet for your own needs.

JMcW killlled with that ‘Keep your #(*’ing mouth shut!’ death glare she fired at Liam at the end. Loved it. 

• Love 8

Its like I said before - Liam is a tool but he’s never been this much of a tool. The writing is intentionally trashing this character for Thope to become more palatable with Steffy skating with Finn because Liam will be the sole culprit of playing on recovering addict Steffy’s feelings and getting her drunk when the show also wants to push she’s a strong independent woman who knows her mind. Not saying Liam isn’t culpable but the writing is stacked against him big time in this instance

This is also true. Like I mentioned before, it wouldn't be the first time Show trashed a character to keep a pet 'ship afloat(*still furious about Nick and the trashing of his character*). Whether that's Liam or Hope who gets fucked the most overall is anyone's guess at this point, but you're right that that even for him, this is turned up to 11.

Steffy’s motivations haven’t even been really addressed as I’m still unclear if she loves and wants Finn, why did she sleep with Liam -especially when she was so adamant that she was moving on and with Finn. Even the show’s social media keeps pushing Sinn as the love story but the show writing had Steffy actually thinking that she and Liam were reuniting. If that’s the case then looking back on Steffy lapping up Finn’s devotion and how it irked Liam seems more like she was using Finn to make Liam jealous, enjoying that for once Liam was spinning, while also enjoying Finn’s attention but also knowing that Liam was still had a lip on the hook as well given his jealousy. It makes her look like she was still playing games even as she was supposedly moving on

This, too. It's a bad look and runs counter to every thing we've seen in the last three years. She wasn't even all that thirsty for him after Molly Night FFS. She was never this blatantly callous towards Wyatt and he was a very obvious consolation prize, so I'm not sure WTF Show's trying to sell here.

nd honestly I’d really like for Liam to go into therapy to address his toxic decisions and abandonment issues and really be smacked with the cold reality that he is screwing up his daughters with his behavior

Facts!

• Love 3